Intimidate and Testabolan logging Budman

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

1. A little sore this morning in the neck area, doesn't make much sense I didn't work that area. I was straining pretty hard to push 235 so maybe that did it. Other then that today I am off and might switch with the wife so I can have Monday. The older guys do dead lifts so this way I can jump in with them. Hope my knees can handle it

2. Slept great again last night, add sleep is definitly helping with the recovery. Today is an off day I get in the gym tomorrow. wanted to get in today but wife wouldnt trade... oh well. Hopefully today is a good day. I am not sore so thats good. I will be working up a plan for my workouts. it will be half cardio half weights, I was down to 174lbs few months back I should be able to get down to 180... weighed myself again i am at 187 so it should be a mini shred session this time ariound. My 34 jeans are snugging up need to loosen that up a bit!
    •   

3. 1st day with out a preworkout. I had 2BCAA, 1 NMT, scoop creatine and 1 fat burner beforeI went to workout. Defintely a different workout. I only was there 45min cause I was slacking getting out of the house.

I supersetted

2x - [email protected] DB side to side bends, 30frog kicks, and [email protected] incline curl to press

[email protected] the ummmm what he hell its called (curls bar on floor deadlift to chestthen extened over head)

[email protected] curls with curl bar

10min bike at 145 heartrate around 4mile

[email protected] decline situp + 2x20 25lb russian twist

1x14leg raise

1x100 crunch
    1x50 side crunches(50l and 50R)

Wasnt my best effort but but my ass will be sore tomorrow... I aint much of a biker. With my knee issues I think it will help with trying to stregthen them! I feel I get more cardio outta running though... I hate the elliptical for sure.

Food was decient

protien shake w/physslm husk(SP?) and banana post with Testabolon V2, mutli, vit c , omegas, ginko biloba, vit A/d.

30 min after 40+carb blueberry bagel

before lunch fat burner

lunch hot sauce and dreesing smothered lettuce and tomato on a tunafish and wheatbread sandwich thin

snack 30g 300 cal pretein bar

ride home 400pm breakfast on the go walnut emerald nuts thing

dinner 12oz chicken and 1/2 tomato

So maybe the calories are not down yet but i have to wheeeeeen myself. I was so damn hungry. I tried to fill myself with water about 1.5 gallons but it didnt help. tomorrow day off thursday back at gym friday I have to drive almost 2hours so leaving about 430 5am to get to first job.

4. Been a bit temperamental last few days, I guess that is coming when testosterone levels increase. I could be wrong, often I am. I have been wanting to let out some aggression, wish my knees weren't jacked up I had thought about a few crossfit classes or some MMA training couple of session at least.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Budman7811 View Post
    Yeah I have been wanting to try some non stim. I do admit I was defiantly feeling good yesterday, felt pumped. I didn't have that extreme animal instinct in the gym, however I was able to lift some good weight( for me anyways). Without a good preworkout I did seem to give out earlier then later. A nitrous stimulator like hemovol, should it be used along maximize?
    You can use maximize and hemavol together or on their own. When you combine them you have the most complete pre workout product ever created!

I know this is late but I just noticed no one answered your question.

•   

6. Sleep is getting better I went to bed early last night, got up ready to go.

Still taking the intimidate and Testabolan per instructions. Really feels like I am still gonna gain some muscle! I see veins a popin and panties droppin, well I keep telling that to the wife.... Not much humor there.

Anyways my intensity since stoping preworkout supplements has been lacking but only the first week. Two weeks into this testosterone stack and I feel good, recovery that is. I have yet to be stupid sore. I did run 1.35 miles this morning with an incline. Walked some too, 17 min total I think I got 230 or 330 on the incline ant remember. Maged to get in 300+ different cruches

Supersetted Db rows and bench press

Bench 4 sets @ 10 rep 135,10 rep155, 7 rep 185, 5 rep 205 all Db rows 50lb

7. Have u noted any weight changes yet?
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative Manager

8. I will weigh myself inthe morning. I believe I posted I was at 184-187 the other morning and night.

9. 182.7 lb this mornin without dropping deuce. Water weight definitely plays a part in this, Creatine mono/ micronized ( not sure which I got) does push more water into the muscle right? So my beginning weigh in was during the Creatine loading process so water weight probably wasn't playing a part at that time.

Since starting this log I have added a nightly protein shake, so extra 24g protein at night
    And 24 everyday now in the morning with testabolan v2. I use to only have protein shake after workout.

My diet changed Monday, complex carbs have been the most of what I gave cut out mostly at night. Much higher protein. These empty Easter calories will be gone soon enough, these are hurting my diet daily right now.

10. And 186.2 tonight

11. My weight tonight was 186.2. I am not very concerned of the number in weight I am looking more for the loss of bodyfat. That makes sense right?

At the half way point and aware that the supplements are working as described. I am having good recovery. I am thinking of putting it to the test tomorrow. Just worried about my knees, I will hit squats and leg press before my run. And at the end abs.

Sleep is good, I have woken up a little grogy but it was because of my going to bed late.

Hopefully I will be getting some extra cardio at night here soon, boosted testosterone may provide a more sensual evening. No pictures please

12. Knee killing me ... The one i hurt when I was in high school 17 years ago. Getting ready for the gym then a long day of needed " work " around the house

13. Quote Originally Posted by Budman7811 View Post
    My weight tonight was 186.2. I am not very concerned of the number in weight I am looking more for the loss of bodyfat. That makes sense right?

At the half way point and aware that the supplements are working as described. I am having good recovery. I am thinking of putting it to the test tomorrow. Just worried about my knees, I will hit squats and leg press before my run. And at the end abs.

Sleep is good, I have woken up a little grogy but it was because of my going to bed late.

Hopefully I will be getting some extra cardio at night here soon, boosted testosterone may provide a more sensual evening. No pictures please
    pics! pics! pics! jk....lol....but seriously... ....jk again.
    iForce Nutrition Representative
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
    www.iforcenutrition.com

14. Ok pics .... Check will do after I do my duties for the day.

15. Name:  image-1349291103.jpg
Views: 44
Size:  513.7 KB

I know this is weak but didn't have time to pic after workout

16. Do you feel leaner then when you first started

17. Quote Originally Posted by StackedCop
    Do you feel leaner then when you first started
    Feel yes.... Look well no.

18. Name:  image-3395373151.jpg
Views: 47
Size:  467.0 KB

Off to tha beach.

19. Quote Originally Posted by Budman7811 View Post
    Name:  image-3395373151.jpg
Views: 47
Size:  467.0 KB

Off to tha beach.
    Hey nice shirt

20. You know it. Shoulders are so sore. Now I get to haul stuff back and forth up and down. Toys chairs coolers towels kids. Forgot shovel so digging will be limited to plastic baby shovels. Later

21. Yesterday was nice. I got a little workout, two rubber pails filled with water walked8 separate times about 50-60 yards. I would estimate 8gallons each. Carried 6 yr old into waves with biggie board several times. Not much of a workout but with my sore shoulders I felt as if I was doing something.

Shoulders bigger and arms/legs leaner gut is a gut. Man getting definition there is a freakin job...hard work. I got to figure something out I want to see more then the top two... 6-8 pack is ideal hahahahahaha

22. Name:  image-3847163417.jpg
Views: 55
Size:  491.9 KB

Name:  image-3763135456.jpg
Size:  487.6 KB

Showing slow progress. Arms like I said have good increase in size. Chest definition has changed the diagonal part from arm is the one spot the wife noticed this weekend. That's an improvement because she normally doesn't sy much, other than stop posting all the time. I don't listen then either

23. I had posted earlier don't know what happened. I is squats, leg presses, shoulder press, deadlifts, hella crunches and biked 4.5 miles getting little more each weak. So very sad how sore I will be tomorrow. I can feel it bad right now. I just know it.

Let's see how Testabolan v2 and intimidate help in the recovery process tonight.

I was looking at something while taking these two together is liver protection recommended?

24. Yup hurts to walk. Supplements help but nothing work merciless. Picked up some milk thistle and vit c w/rose hips

25. Name:  image-2931878327.jpg
Size:  147.7 KB

Happy days

26. So sad my legs are so weak. DOMS are a little better. Sitting and laying down no problem, stairs little difficult.... Hardest thing sitting down and getting up of a low toilet hahahaha.

Sleep is great still, really gonna be missing that come next week when I am with an empty bottles of Intimidate and Testabolan V2. Took off yesterday, today and tomorrow. I was goingto go this morning but my legs needed more rest. I haven't had an off week in a long time I consider three days plenty.

27. I am happy that my arms have shown a sudden definition change. Today it just seems like they popped veins are just crazy Swole. Nice

28. Quote Originally Posted by Budman7811 View Post
    So sad my legs are so weak. DOMS are a little better. Sitting and laying down no problem, stairs little difficult.... Hardest thing sitting down and getting up of a low toilet hahahaha.

Sleep is great still, really gonna be missing that come next week when I am with an empty bottles of Intimidate and Testabolan V2. Took off yesterday, today and tomorrow. I was goingto go this morning but my legs needed more rest. I haven't had an off week in a long time I consider three days plenty.

Easily solution bro.. buy another bottle !
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative

29. Midday workout today no fat burners I wanted to destroy chest today do used preworkout. Felt bloated not used to working out after eating. tomorrow the wife and I will hit gym together. Very rare but motivating love her boobs. No kids tonight wonder how the libido is with Intimudate and Testabolan V2

30. Last night issues first needed to burp so bad my I thought I was having a heart attack. Then throughout the night having some severe pains in my kidneys, weirdest thing ever. I took everything like I normally would with one thing extra, alka seltzer. We gave me instant relief for the chest pains and burping.

I am not sure if that had anything to do with it but I assure you I am In pain
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Airborne gets down with iForce Testabolan V2 + Intimidate!
    By Airborne42 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 482
    Last Post: 05-06-2012, 01:31 AM
  2. iForce Intimidate + Testabolan V2 with Jahcuree
    By Jahcuree in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 74
    Last Post: 05-05-2012, 12:51 AM
  3. Intimidate
    By Mission1 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 235
    Last Post: 04-05-2012, 12:27 PM
  4. Intimidate or SNS DAA?