Airborne gets down with iForce Testabolan V2 + Intimidate!

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Thank you Vaughn and the iForce family for this kickass opportunity! I feel like a little kid during Christmas hahah

Stats:
6'
245 pounds (been doin some Cardio)
Powerlifter and Mma fighter.

Goals:
I wanna do more of like a recomp with this, drop a little body fat and add some more muscle and strength. Also to set PR's in bench, squats and shoulder press.
Bench: 420
Squat: 530
Shoulder press: 275

Diet:
Im gonna do this clean with lots of lean protein, veggies, healthy fats and whole grains. Eating a little bit above maintenance.

Dosage:
Testabolan V2: 2 caps preworkout, 2 caps with dinner
Intimidate: 1 cap right before bed.

I will be starting this log tomorrow around 7:00 pm pacific time. Seeing how I work graveyard shifts. Once again thank you for this opportunity! I'm ready to kick some ass!!!

ForumRunner_20120328_152338.png

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Side view, will have more pics up when wife gets home.

ForumRunner_20120328_154614.png

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Oh and btw... My training will be a 4 days a week as listed...
Thursday: Chest & Tri
Friday: Back & Bis (little bit of forearm work) Abs
Saturday: rest (maybe a little bit of Cardio)
Sunday: Legs & Abs
Monday: Shoulders & Traps

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Im in! Looking forward to this!

Mike

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Thanks brother its hard to hold off for 7 more hours but I put myself on a strict schedule lol I was a Ranger for 4 years so I think that's where I got it from lol

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Alright yall, took a nap, woke up at 7 like I do everyday. Let my body get 3 days rest so I could start this log FRESH!!! 2 caps down. In a half hour after I get ready for the gym, Ima down a packet of Maximize and a packet of Hemavol. Thank you for those Vaughn and iForce! Chest and Tris today! My bread and butter!!!

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sick ink brother.

Youre taking 1 cap before bed, right?

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Of Intimidate? Yes :)

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Awesome! Just making sure :)

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
I'm in bro!!! Kick some A$$ :)

farmtireguy

farmtireguy

Awards
  • Established
Definitely in. Once I'm done my logs I'm down for some intimidate ;-)

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
DAMN friends... iForce has made me one of their whores now Lmao intense workout and INSANE pump!!! I feel like my muscles have erections... Lmao tomorrow for sure ordering some Hemavol and some Maximize Intense. Delicious... Testabolan V2 its a lil early can't wait for the gains to begin! I get off work at 8:30 in morning. Eat my last meal and pass out around 11 so ill be takin Intimidate then ;-)

criptich

Awards
Hahah, I'm in! More pics, some pumped flex's(no homo obv)

Jahcuree

Found it! I'm in! Also I like the idea of testabolan pre workout instead of in the AM. Hyuuuuuge time

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Lol Hell yea its kinda convenient on how I do my days but pop em an hour before and G2G. My libido is high right now. Not sure if its the testabolan or what but **** Lmao

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
nice!
you are correct sir, the pumps are ridiculous!!!

intimidate will be your best frined week 3 and on be ready ot order another bottle right then as thats when it kicks in the most :)

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Haha perfect :)

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Alright, so man those pumps lasted most of my night :) loved it. Just ate dinner... Nutrient dense food with lean protein. Just took my cap of Intimidate and 2 caps of testabolan :) night yall. I'll be up at 7

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Found it! I'm in! Also I like the idea of testabolan pre workout instead of in the AM. Hyuuuuuge time
Never tried testabolan v.2 pre workout.. let alone ever consider it. But now i am!

Mike

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
K the beast just woke from his slumber. Slept like a baby. I usually do but I woke up in a good mood. Nice immediately lol just made some oatmeal and a Greek yogurt. Gettin ready for gym. Love this ****

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Any title with my man airborne42 in it equals automatically ****ing subbed!!! Kill it bro!!!

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Any title with my man airborne42 in it equals automatically ****ing subbed!!! Kill it bro!!!
Haha cuz that's "howwedo" lol thanks for the support bros.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Alright Testabolan is down bout to down some Hemavol and some Maximize ;-) today is back and biceps!!!

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Damn! K just got back, drinking a shake, pumped to the max... Look like I just got stung by a big ass bee Lmao. Did 4 sets of db alternate bicep curls 12/10/8/8... With the 2 sets of 8 I was able to use 70's for both sets :) all I gotta say is iForce is where its at ;-)

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Alright so got off work, took 2 caps of Testabolan V2. Eating my last meal of day... 4 egg white omelet with chicken breast and steamed broccoli in it and a Greek yogurt :) taking my Intimidate now and laying down soon to catch some Z's. Takin tonight off from gym as scheduled. Log will get far more detailed when gettin into it more. Only 2nd day. I do gotta say tho... Libido is OFF the hook! It's almost euphoric in a way. Can't wait for the wife to get home.

baldwanus

baldwanus

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
it seems we may have made some girlfriends very happy with sending these stacks out, quite a few people noticing an increased libido already :D

allnatural923

allnatural923

Awards
damn im late lol but looks like everything's been working well for you, awesome to hear such great feedback bro :) . Once you hit about week 2-3 of Intimidate and Testabolan you're gonna love it. That combination has been a savior for me during contest prep, so I know you're gonna love it as you get further into the log

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
For sure, I'm a believer in iForce. Ima have to pick up more to keep going lol alright so I'm up. Took my intimidate and passed out FAST. sleep like a baby till 2 hours later. I woke up refreshed and noticed... **** its only been 2 hours.. passed back out with ease and woke up 3 hours later... Was wide awake but I NEED my 8 hours. Finally got to seep another hour and a half. Woke up, feel refreshed. I have been having some nightmares. Nothin to big but that could just be me stressed. Mushroom tip is still hard as a rock... Lol time to eat some food

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
hey could someone chime in and tell me exactly what this stack is doing physically to increase pumps and so on.

way to crush the sleep cycle, most important part!

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
hey could someone chime in and tell me exactly what this stack is doing physically to increase pumps and so on.

I don't understand your question? Are you running this stack ?

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Not fully understanding either bro lol

baldwanus

baldwanus

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar

max intense and hemavol samples were included with all the loggers stacks......only thing we sent to them that will help with pump ;)

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Ahh yes **** is hella bomb lol I gotta get more I'm hooked

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Sup erybody??? Lol ****in loopy as all Hell can't wait to catch them.... Yup you guessed it!!! "Z's" Haha just ate another bland high protein meals. Lookin to lean out on this stack and seems that its doin the trick :) gonna get some pics up. Im kinda bloated in this one but w e. It's all about progress :) I feel great!!! Took 2 more caps of Testabolan and 1 cap of Intimidate! Relaxing till I pass out. Gym tonight :) Legs and some Abs ;-) might do a lil HIIT, don't know yet. Love me some iForce!!!

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Puffy, never really been hella cut, just hella strong, but lookin to shed and gain

Attachments

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
sleep best when added with melatonin and ZMA, for some reason some folks arent sleeping well.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Just got up, deep sleep, on and off tho. It's kinda annoying but when I wake up to get up I feel good. I just KNOW I need to get my 8 hours lol