iForce Intimidate + Testabolan V2 with Jahcuree

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Jahcuree
    Jahcuree's Avatar

    iForce Intimidate + Testabolan V2 with Jahcuree


    First off, i would like to thank Vaughn, and everyone at iForce for the opportunity to log these two products. Im very excited about Intimidate and what it has to offer.

    The goods:


    Current Stats:

    Height: 6'
    Weight: 176.3 (always in the morning on an empty stomach)
    BF%: ~11% (guestimate, feel free to comment)

    Goal:

    A
    lways has been, LEAN BULK! Hopefully these products can help aid me in my ongoing quest for mass. I do not count macros, i do eat every 2 hours, high protein, high fat, low-moderate carbs(most from fruits/veggies).

    Dosing Protocol:

    T
    estabolan V2: 2 caps AM w/ breakfast. 2 caps PM w/ shake.
    I
    ntimidate: 1 Cap pre-bed w/ shake.

    Pre pictures will be taken and posted up hopefully tomorrow if my cameraman is around(little sister).
    (if there is anything im leaving out, please let me know guys)
    here we go!!


  2. I'm in for this! 2 very awesome products!


  3. in in in! thanks for getting this up so quickly!
    •   
       

  4. Jahcuree
    Jahcuree's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by VaughnTrue
    in in in! thanks for getting this up so quickly!
    Yeah, no worries. I'm excited for this.
  5. Jahcuree
    Jahcuree's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by StackedCop
    I'm in for this! 2 very awesome products!
    Thanks for following. Stay tuned for skinny man pre pictures

  6. In .. I just picked up some testabolanV2 too .. Never noticed it before but I love the profile on it

    Gluck
    S.n.S team member
  7. Jahcuree
    Jahcuree's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by GQNemesis View Post
    In .. I just picked up some testabolanV2 too .. Never noticed it before but I love the profile on it

    Gluck
    Thankyou brotha! lets get huge together

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Jahcuree View Post
    Thankyou brotha! lets get huge together
    Fo sho .... Your 2nd dose is with a high carb/protein shake ?

    I was thinking of this scheme .. 2 30mins pre breakfast .. 2 around 5-6pm or pre workout
    S.n.S team member
  9. Jahcuree
    Jahcuree's Avatar

    PRE PICTURES


    Pre Pictures:

    Went ahead and took the photos about 2 hours after my workout today because i had some help. Lookin' bloated after an apple, protein shake, eggs and sausage.





    Training:

    3x per week.
    1 & 2 are heavy compound lift days, similar to push/pull
    3 is something more like a metabolic type workout, circuits or timed workout.
  10. Jahcuree
    Jahcuree's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by GQNemesis View Post
    Fo sho .... Your 2nd dose is with a high carb/protein shake ?

    I was thinking of this scheme .. 2 30mins pre breakfast .. 2 around 5-6pm or pre workout
    Yeah, im going to be doing 2 caps with breakfast, and then 2 caps right before bed with my intimidate and my protein shake and see how it works out.

  11. fast shipping ftw



    count me in!
    iForce Nutrition Online Representative Manager
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
    www.iforcenutrition.com
  12. Jahcuree
    Jahcuree's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by baldwanus
    fast shipping ftw

    count me in!
    Serious man! Thanks for following

  13. Quote Originally Posted by Jahcuree View Post
    First off, i would like to thank Vaughn, and everyone at iForce for the opportunity to log these two products. Im very excited about Intimidate and what it has to offer.

    The goods:


    Current Stats:

    Height: 6'
    Weight: 176.3 (always in the morning on an empty stomach)
    BF%: ~11% (guestimate, feel free to comment)

    Goal:

    A
    lways has been, LEAN BULK! Hopefully these products can help aid me in my ongoing quest for mass. I do not count macros, i do eat every 2 hours, high protein, high fat, low-moderate carbs(most from fruits/veggies).

    Dosing Protocol:

    T
    estabolan V2: 2 caps AM w/ breakfast. 2 caps PM w/ shake.
    I
    ntimidate: 1 Cap pre-bed w/ shake.

    Pre pictures will be taken and posted up hopefully tomorrow if my cameraman is around(little sister).
    (if there is anything im leaving out, please let me know guys)
    here we go!!
    Hey man...good luck with all of this. Such a great stack imo. Lot's of people overlook the profile of Testabolan V2...and it compliments Intimidate EXTREMELY well. One question. Any reason for eating every 2 hours? Works for you I assume...
    iForce Nutrition Representative
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
    www.iforcenutrition.com
  14. Jahcuree
    Jahcuree's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by th3futur3

    Hey man...good luck with all of this. Such a great stack imo. Lot's of people overlook the profile of Testabolan V2...and it compliments Intimidate EXTREMELY well. One question. Any reason for eating every 2 hours? Works for you I assume...
    Hey future, thanks man! Sometimes its more like every 2.5hrs. But I just try to force myself to keep getting in as much quality nutrients as possible. If I set times for my next meal its easier to keep my food intake up.
  15. Jahcuree
    Jahcuree's Avatar

    Just wanted to comment on night 1 of sleep very quickly because ive seen some people having problems with this on Intimidate.

    Took my intimidate(along with Testabolan V2) with my pre bed shake and fell asleep with no problems and slept through the night undisturbed. 9.5 hrs

  16. Quote Originally Posted by Jahcuree View Post
    Just wanted to comment on night 1 of sleep very quickly because ive seen some people having problems with this on Intimidate.

    Took my intimidate(along with Testabolan V2) with my pre bed shake and fell asleep with no problems and slept through the night undisturbed. 9.5 hrs
    awesome, thanks for the quick update!!!

  17. In for this! Solid build bro, chest and back really stand out, which is 2 big bodyparts so props to you for that!

    Mike
  18. Jahcuree
    Jahcuree's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench
    In for this! Solid build bro, chest and back really stand out, which is 2 big bodyparts so props to you for that!

    Mike
    Thanks for following mike, and thanks for the compliment, I've still got a long way to go and I'd like to add as much mass as possible over the next few months before summer cut time!

  19. Good stuff man, I think you can pull that one off relatively easy. What are your plans to cut summer wise? I love seeing what people run for cutting. Bulking is simple, more testosterone, more food, grow. Cutting have so many different supplements, options, etc.

    Mike

  20. Quote Originally Posted by Jahcuree View Post
    Thanks for following mike, and thanks for the compliment, I've still got a long way to go and I'd like to add as much mass as possible over the next few months before summer cut time!
    Well you are taking the right products that is for sure!!!
    iForce Nutrition Representative
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
    www.iforcenutrition.com

  21. looks like this will be a fun ride !!!
    New-Man Nutrition Services
    http://www.facebook.com/newmannutrition.newman?ref=ts
    Live Free, Train Hard

  22. glad to see your first night of sleep was good bro, especially since people have been reporting some issues from the first couple of nights. Definitely going to be following this log Intimidate + Testabolian V2 = epic combo
    MAN Sports Online Lead Rep and Sales
    http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/man/pure-pf3-free-fermented-leucine-limited-time.html
    Like us on Facebook! Follow me on Instagram: Rob_MANSports
  23. Jahcuree
    Jahcuree's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by JN230 View Post
    looks like this will be a fun ride !!!
    Quote Originally Posted by allnatural923 View Post
    glad to see your first night of sleep was good bro, especially since people have been reporting some issues from the first couple of nights. Definitely going to be following this log Intimidate + Testabolian V2 = epic combo
    Thanks for joining guys.

    Mike, i wont be running any supps when i cut, i just clean my diet up more and cut virtually all carbs. Gaining mass is the real challenge for me.

  24. Well sir, we are the COMPLETE opposite haha. Your nuts!

    Quote Originally Posted by Jahcuree View Post
    Thanks for joining guys.

    Mike, i wont be running any supps when i cut, i just clean my diet up more and cut virtually all carbs. Gaining mass is the real challenge for me.

  25. Sub'd bruh... Mines up too
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  26. Jahcuree
    Jahcuree's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42
    Sub'd bruh... Mines up too
    Link it up brew!

  27. **** I'm on my phone bruh. The title start with Airborne gets down with iForce lol
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  28. ......in
  29. Jahcuree
    Jahcuree's Avatar

    Day 3:


    N
    o weight change as of yet. It s only 3 days in, cant expect too much in that category yet!

    L
    ibido: Definitely up! Getting that morning wood which is kindof irregular. Perfect timing because my girlfriend comes back into town this weekend.

    S
    leep: Still been consistently good, my phone woke me up at 7AM this morning and i had no problem falling back asleep for 3 more hours (yes on spring break)

  30. I noticed libido (boner) increase after the very first dose. Crazy.

  31. Quote Originally Posted by D3Baseball
    I noticed libido (boner) increase after the very first dose. Crazy.
    Agreed
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  32. Quote Originally Posted by D3Baseball View Post
    I noticed libido (boner) increase after the very first dose. Crazy.
    dat dere quality divinil
    iForce Nutrition Online Representative Manager
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
    www.iforcenutrition.com

  33. Lol nice
    S.n.S team member

  34. Quote Originally Posted by baldwanus View Post
    dat dere quality divinil
    True statement. Testabolan v2 made me wish I had a girlfriend around...all day...is that weird?
    iForce Nutrition Representative
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
    www.iforcenutrition.com

  35. Lol same
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  36. Quote Originally Posted by th3futur3 View Post
    True statement. Testabolan v2 made me wish I had a girlfriend around...all day...is that weird?
    Maybe I just have a great woman but I always like having her around, lol


  37. Where did he go?
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  38. Jahcuree
    Jahcuree's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post
    Where did he go?
    Im still here! ike i said, the GF was around, and the libido was high! hahah

    Day 8:

    Weight: Still stable, although my board shorts seem to be looser on my waist, thinking maybe some slight fat loss?

    Libido: You already know has been good!

    Heading to the gym now for some heavy deadlifts! about to go pop some testabolan V2. And heres to pump yall up if your lifting today.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8OtI4yXnz30

    Damnit dont know how to embed!! haha

  39. nice .. im 3days into testabolban .. no changes for me

    workouts have been amazing but i attribute it to agmatine and cop
    S.n.S team member

  40. :-)
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Napalms sponsored iForce Intimidate log
    By napalm in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 102
    Last Post: 08-18-2012, 12:30 PM
  2. Iforce Intimidate Now Available at The Planet!
    By T-Bone in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 03-20-2012, 05:43 PM
  3. AllieNinja's iForce INTIMIDATE log
    By allieninja in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 74
    Last Post: 02-23-2012, 09:38 AM
  4. iFORCE Intimidate
    By bigrobbierob in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 48
    Last Post: 02-19-2012, 01:33 AM
  5. iForce Testabolan
    By thahotboy in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-21-2008, 03:54 PM
Log in
Log in