iForce Intimidate + Testabolan V2 with Jahcuree

Jahcuree

First off, i would like to thank Vaughn, and everyone at iForce for the opportunity to log these two products. Im very excited about Intimidate and what it has to offer.

The goods:

Current Stats:

Height: 6'
Weight: 176.3 (always in the morning on an empty stomach)
BF%: ~11% (guestimate, feel free to comment)

Goal:

A
lways has been, LEAN BULK! Hopefully these products can help aid me in my ongoing quest for mass. I do not count macros, i do eat every 2 hours, high protein, high fat, low-moderate carbs(most from fruits/veggies).

Dosing Protocol:

T
estabolan V2: 2 caps AM w/ breakfast. 2 caps PM w/ shake.
I
ntimidate: 1 Cap pre-bed w/ shake.

Pre pictures will be taken and posted up hopefully tomorrow if my cameraman is around(little sister).
(if there is anything im leaving out, please let me know guys)
here we go!!

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm in for this! 2 very awesome products!

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
in in in! thanks for getting this up so quickly!

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In .. I just picked up some testabolanV2 too .. Never noticed it before but I love the profile on it

Gluck

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thankyou brotha! lets get huge together
Fo sho .... Your 2nd dose is with a high carb/protein shake ?

I was thinking of this scheme .. 2 30mins pre breakfast .. 2 around 5-6pm or pre workout

Jahcuree

PRE PICTURES

Pre Pictures:

Went ahead and took the photos about 2 hours after my workout today because i had some help. Lookin' bloated after an apple, protein shake, eggs and sausage.

Training:

3x per week.
1 & 2 are heavy compound lift days, similar to push/pull
3 is something more like a metabolic type workout, circuits or timed workout.

Jahcuree

Fo sho .... Your 2nd dose is with a high carb/protein shake ?

I was thinking of this scheme .. 2 30mins pre breakfast .. 2 around 5-6pm or pre workout
Yeah, im going to be doing 2 caps with breakfast, and then 2 caps right before bed with my intimidate and my protein shake and see how it works out.

th3futur3

Awards
  • Established
First off, i would like to thank Vaughn, and everyone at iForce for the opportunity to log these two products. Im very excited about Intimidate and what it has to offer.

The goods:

Current Stats:

Height: 6'
Weight: 176.3 (always in the morning on an empty stomach)
BF%: ~11% (guestimate, feel free to comment)

Goal:

A
lways has been, LEAN BULK! Hopefully these products can help aid me in my ongoing quest for mass. I do not count macros, i do eat every 2 hours, high protein, high fat, low-moderate carbs(most from fruits/veggies).

Dosing Protocol:

T
estabolan V2: 2 caps AM w/ breakfast. 2 caps PM w/ shake.
I
ntimidate: 1 Cap pre-bed w/ shake.

Pre pictures will be taken and posted up hopefully tomorrow if my cameraman is around(little sister).
(if there is anything im leaving out, please let me know guys)
here we go!!
Hey man...good luck with all of this. Such a great stack imo. Lot's of people overlook the profile of Testabolan V2...and it compliments Intimidate EXTREMELY well. One question. Any reason for eating every 2 hours? Works for you I assume...

Jahcuree

Hey man...good luck with all of this. Such a great stack imo. Lot's of people overlook the profile of Testabolan V2...and it compliments Intimidate EXTREMELY well. One question. Any reason for eating every 2 hours? Works for you I assume...
Hey future, thanks man! Sometimes its more like every 2.5hrs. But I just try to force myself to keep getting in as much quality nutrients as possible. If I set times for my next meal its easier to keep my food intake up.

Jahcuree

Just wanted to comment on night 1 of sleep very quickly because ive seen some people having problems with this on Intimidate.

Took my intimidate(along with Testabolan V2) with my pre bed shake and fell asleep with no problems and slept through the night undisturbed. 9.5 hrs :D

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just wanted to comment on night 1 of sleep very quickly because ive seen some people having problems with this on Intimidate.

Took my intimidate(along with Testabolan V2) with my pre bed shake and fell asleep with no problems and slept through the night undisturbed. 9.5 hrs :D
awesome, thanks for the quick update!!!

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
In for this! Solid build bro, chest and back really stand out, which is 2 big bodyparts so props to you for that!

Mike

Jahcuree

In for this! Solid build bro, chest and back really stand out, which is 2 big bodyparts so props to you for that!

Mike
Thanks for following mike, and thanks for the compliment, I've still got a long way to go and I'd like to add as much mass as possible over the next few months before summer cut time!

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good stuff man, I think you can pull that one off relatively easy. What are your plans to cut summer wise? I love seeing what people run for cutting. Bulking is simple, more testosterone, more food, grow. Cutting have so many different supplements, options, etc.

Mike

th3futur3

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for following mike, and thanks for the compliment, I've still got a long way to go and I'd like to add as much mass as possible over the next few months before summer cut time!
Well you are taking the right products that is for sure!!!

allnatural923

allnatural923

Awards
glad to see your first night of sleep was good bro, especially since people have been reporting some issues from the first couple of nights. Definitely going to be following this log :) Intimidate + Testabolian V2 = epic combo

Jahcuree

looks like this will be a fun ride :)!!!
glad to see your first night of sleep was good bro, especially since people have been reporting some issues from the first couple of nights. Definitely going to be following this log :) Intimidate + Testabolian V2 = epic combo
Thanks for joining guys.

Mike, i wont be running any supps when i cut, i just clean my diet up more and cut virtually all carbs. Gaining mass is the real challenge for me.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well sir, we are the COMPLETE opposite haha. Your nuts! :p

Thanks for joining guys.

Mike, i wont be running any supps when i cut, i just clean my diet up more and cut virtually all carbs. Gaining mass is the real challenge for me.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Sub'd bruh... Mines up too

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
**** I'm on my phone bruh. The title start with Airborne gets down with iForce lol

Jahcuree

Day 3:

N
o weight change as of yet. It s only 3 days in, cant expect too much in that category yet!

L
ibido: Definitely up! Getting that morning wood which is kindof irregular. Perfect timing because my girlfriend comes back into town this weekend. :dance:

S
leep: Still been consistently good, my phone woke me up at 7AM this morning and i had no problem falling back asleep for 3 more hours (yes on spring break)

D3Baseball

Awards
I noticed libido (boner) increase after the very first dose. Crazy.

th3futur3

Awards
  • Established
Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Lol same

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
True statement. Testabolan v2 made me wish I had a girlfriend around...all day...is that weird?
Maybe I just have a great woman but I always like having her around, lol

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Where did he go?

Jahcuree

Where did he go?
Im still here! ike i said, the GF was around, and the libido was high! hahah

Day 8:

Weight: Still stable, although my board shorts seem to be looser on my waist, thinking maybe some slight fat loss?

Libido: You already know has been good!

Heading to the gym now for some heavy deadlifts! about to go pop some testabolan V2. And heres to pump yall up if your lifting today.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8OtI4yXnz30

Damnit dont know how to embed!! haha

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
nice .. im 3days into testabolban .. no changes for me

workouts have been amazing but i attribute it to agmatine and cop

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
:)

Jahcuree

Side note post workout:

N
o exaggeration guys, i think these supps are kicking in, i had an awesome workout. Great endurance, strength went up on ALL major lifts today without ANY help from spotters. Theres no way that its placebo this late into the cycle, i think im really starting to see some effects from these products and very excited for the weeks to come.

baldwanus

baldwanus

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Side note post workout:

N
o exaggeration guys, i think these supps are kicking in, i had an awesome workout. Great endurance, strength went up on ALL major lifts today without ANY help from spotters. Theres no way that its placebo this late into the cycle, i think im really starting to see some effects from these products and very excited for the weeks to come.

damn good to hear :D

Jahcuree

Day 10:

W
eight: Unchanged so far, although i had a few light eating days over the weekend. Probably missed 1 or 2 meals on saturday and sunday. Keeping weight on is hard for me to do while eating semi-clean so this is a good sign that i didnt drop any weight.

S
trength: Still great, did more of a metabolic workout today but felt strong throughout. Including battling ropes which are killers. Saturday will be a heavy squat day so ill be able to comment better on strength then.

O
n a side note, i dont usually take any stims or pre/intra workouts besides basic BCAA's but i actually really enjoy the hemavol samples i was given. I only half the samples and still seem to enjoy greater endurance and a solid pump. Very sustained throughout the workout.

Stay tuned for the scales to start bumping uuup!

Jahcuree

Day 11:

S
leep: Slept great again last night. My damn fire detector kept beeping in the middle of the night so i had to wake up and take that down and unhook the battery and fell back to sleep instantly. Neither of these products effect my sleep negatively at all clearly.I should be really sore today from the weird/confusion workout i did yesterday including lots of heavy overhead lunge walks and rope work but surprisingly i have zero soreness. Dont know if its related to the intimidate or testabolan or what but everyone i did the workout with are feeling it today.

Jahcuree

Day 14:

W
eight:
178.0 lbs Up a little over a pound today actually. Im starting to think Intimidate is beginning to kick in now. I think i look like i am actually getting a little more cut in the abdomen also which is a great sign considering im trying to bulk!

L
ibido: Unchanged. After the first ~3-4 days when it seemed raised it has dropped off and seems about the same as normal.

S
leep: Still great, no problems here at all.

S
tay tuned for updates after tomorrows squat day wooop.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 14:

W
eight:
178.0 lbs Up a little over a pound today actually. Im starting to think Intimidate is beginning to kick in now. I think i look like i am actually getting a little more cut in the abdomen also which is a great sign considering im trying to bulk!

L
ibido: Unchanged. After the first ~3-4 days when it seemed raised it has dropped off and seems about the same as normal.

S
leep: Still great, no problems here at all.

S
tay tuned for updates after tomorrows squat day wooop.

Awesome man.. now is the time when it really starts to shine IMO!

Jahcuree

Quick note on sleep:
I never remember any of my dreams but the past two nights in a row I've been woken up to really strange nightmares that I have remembered everything about. Not sure if it is related to intimidate yet but definitely something out of the ordinary.