iForce Intimidate + Testabolan V2 with Jahcuree

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by D3Baseball
    I noticed libido (boner) increase after the very first dose. Crazy.
    Agreed
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

2. Quote Originally Posted by D3Baseball View Post
    I noticed libido (boner) increase after the very first dose. Crazy.
    dat dere quality divinil
    iForce Nutrition Online Representative Manager
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
    www.iforcenutrition.com
    •   

3. Lol nice

4. Quote Originally Posted by baldwanus View Post
    dat dere quality divinil
    True statement. Testabolan v2 made me wish I had a girlfriend around...all day...is that weird?
    iForce Nutrition Representative
    www.iforcenutrition.com

5. Lol same
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by th3futur3 View Post
    True statement. Testabolan v2 made me wish I had a girlfriend around...all day...is that weird?
    Maybe I just have a great woman but I always like having her around, lol

7. Where did he go?
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  8. Jahcuree

Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post
    Where did he go?
    Im still here! ike i said, the GF was around, and the libido was high! hahah

Day 8:

Weight: Still stable, although my board shorts seem to be looser on my waist, thinking maybe some slight fat loss?

Libido: You already know has been good!

Heading to the gym now for some heavy deadlifts! about to go pop some testabolan V2. And heres to pump yall up if your lifting today.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8OtI4yXnz30

Damnit dont know how to embed!! haha

9. nice .. im 3days into testabolban .. no changes for me

workouts have been amazing but i attribute it to agmatine and cop

10. :-)
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  11. Jahcuree

Side note post workout:

N
    o exaggeration guys, i think these supps are kicking in, i had an awesome workout. Great endurance, strength went up on ALL major lifts today without ANY help from spotters. Theres no way that its placebo this late into the cycle, i think im really starting to see some effects from these products and very excited for the weeks to come.

12. Quote Originally Posted by Jahcuree View Post
    Side note post workout:

N
    o exaggeration guys, i think these supps are kicking in, i had an awesome workout. Great endurance, strength went up on ALL major lifts today without ANY help from spotters. Theres no way that its placebo this late into the cycle, i think im really starting to see some effects from these products and very excited for the weeks to come.

damn good to hear
    iForce Nutrition Online Representative Manager
    www.iforcenutrition.com

13. Quote Originally Posted by baldwanus

damn good to hear
    Have you started your run yet bald?
  14. Jahcuree

Day 10:

W
    eight:Unchanged so far, although i had a few light eating days over the weekend. Probably missed 1 or 2 meals on saturday and sunday. Keeping weight on is hard for me to do while eating semi-clean so this is a good sign that i didnt drop any weight.

S
    trength:Still great, did more of a metabolic workout today but felt strong throughout. Including battling ropes which are killers. Saturday will be a heavy squat day so ill be able to comment better on strength then.

O
    n a side note, i dont usually take any stims or pre/intra workouts besides basic BCAA's but i actually really enjoy the hemavol samples i was given. I only half the samples and still seem to enjoy greater endurance and a solid pump. Very sustained throughout the workout.

Stay tuned for the scales to start bumping uuup!
  15. Jahcuree

Day 11:

S
    leep: Slept great again last night. My damn fire detector kept beeping in the middle of the night so i had to wake up and take that down and unhook the battery and fell back to sleep instantly. Neither of these products effect my sleep negatively at all clearly.I should be really sore today from the weird/confusion workout i did yesterday including lots of heavy overhead lunge walks and rope work but surprisingly i have zero soreness. Dont know if its related to the intimidate or testabolan or what but everyone i did the workout with are feeling it today.

16. I've noticed a decrease in soreness, I think.
  17. Jahcuree

Quote Originally Posted by D3Baseball
    I've noticed a decrease in soreness, I think.
    Really? Weird. This is the first day this has happened, we will see if it continues"
  18. Jahcuree

Day 14:

W
    eight:
    178.0 lbs Up a little over a pound today actually. Im starting to think Intimidate is beginning to kick in now. I think i look like i am actually getting a little more cut in the abdomen also which is a great sign considering im trying to bulk!

L
    ibido: Unchanged. After the first ~3-4 days when it seemed raised it has dropped off and seems about the same as normal.

S
    leep: Still great, no problems here at all.

S
    tay tuned for updates after tomorrows squat day wooop.

19. Quote Originally Posted by Jahcuree View Post
    Day 14:

W
    eight:
    178.0 lbs Up a little over a pound today actually. Im starting to think Intimidate is beginning to kick in now. I think i look like i am actually getting a little more cut in the abdomen also which is a great sign considering im trying to bulk!

L
    ibido: Unchanged. After the first ~3-4 days when it seemed raised it has dropped off and seems about the same as normal.

S
    leep: Still great, no problems here at all.

S
    tay tuned for updates after tomorrows squat day wooop.

Awesome man.. now is the time when it really starts to shine IMO!
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative
  20. Jahcuree

Quick note on sleep:
    I never remember any of my dreams but the past two nights in a row I've been woken up to really strange nightmares that I have remembered everything about. Not sure if it is related to intimidate yet but definitely something out of the ordinary.

21. Quote Originally Posted by Jahcuree
    Quick note on sleep:
    I never remember any of my dreams but the past two nights in a row I've been woken up to really strange nightmares that I have remembered everything about. Not sure if it is related to intimidate yet but definitely something out of the ordinary.
    Your gettin INTIMIDATEd bro :-)
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

22. Quote Originally Posted by Jahcuree View Post
    Quick note on sleep:
    My dreams on intimidate are intense to say the least
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative Manager

23. Quote Originally Posted by Jahcuree View Post
    Quick note on sleep:
    it could be; I've never really been able to remember dreams or anything, but every so often while on Intimidate I'll have a vivid dream (not a nightmare, just vivid) and remember it when I wake up, so I'd say it could be related
    MAN Sports Online Lead Rep and Sales
    http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/man/pure-pf3-free-fermented-leucine-limited-time.html
    Like us on Facebook! Follow me on Instagram: Rob_MANSports
  24. Jahcuree

Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42

Your gettin INTIMIDATEd bro :-)
    Haha shlt... Should I quit?

25. Hell NO!
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  26. Jahcuree

Worked out pretty damn hard yesterday, went up on squats, stiff legged dead lifts, pullovers, curls and increased my max rep chin ups.

I was expecting to be terribly sore today because I was already feeling it last night after work but surprisingly I'm not very sore at all. Very strange

27. not strange a bit IMO - recovery on this stuff is amazing

28. I think beyond sleep and libido, recovery is the most noticeable effect and perhaps the most encouraging effect (as it pertains to possible hormone regulating effects) from this stack.

29. Quote Originally Posted by D3Baseball View Post
    I think beyond sleep and libido, recovery is the most noticeable effect and perhaps the most encouraging effect (as it pertains to possible hormone regulating effects) from this stack.
    we're actually working on some tests/studies right now that may show exactly why Intimidate does what it does to sleep/recovery. So far, the results are extremely promising.

30. Quote Originally Posted by VaughnTrue View Post
    we're actually working on some tests/studies right now that may show exactly why Intimidate does what it does to sleep/recovery. So far, the results are extremely promising.
    Angus....peppered
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Napalms sponsored iForce Intimidate log
    By napalm in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 102
    Last Post: 08-18-2012, 01:30 PM
  2. Iforce Intimidate Now Available at The Planet!
    By T-Bone in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 03-20-2012, 06:43 PM
  3. AllieNinja's iForce INTIMIDATE log
    By allieninja in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 74
    Last Post: 02-23-2012, 10:38 AM
  4. iFORCE Intimidate
    By bigrobbierob in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 48
    Last Post: 02-19-2012, 02:33 AM
  5. iForce Testabolan