Getting lean with the help of USPLabs and PES

Jonbero

Jonbero

Awards
So the products that I'm logging are Compound 20 from USPLabs and Erase Pro from PES. I'm also thinking about throwing in PRIME but I don't see it doing much with Erase Pro in the mix, but if you guys have different opinions please do share.

Staples; multivitamin, fish oil, bcaa (modern bcaa from USPLabs), protein powder, beta alanine, creatine mix, alcar, caffeine

Its going to be a cut, and diet is going to be low carb (whole grains only) and around 500 calories under maintenance level.

I'm doing a PHAT routine which is a mix of hypertrophy and power training + some steady state cardio in the mornings + HIIT on ''rest'' days.

Here's my routine;

Day 1; Upper body power day

Pressing Power Movement: Flat dumbbell presses; 3 sets of 3-5 reps
Assistance pressing movement: Weighted dips; 2 sets of 6-10 reps
Assistance pressing movement: Seated dumbbell shoulder presses; 3 sets of 6-10 reps
Pulling Power Movement: Bent over rows; 3 sets of 3-5 reps
Assistance Pulling movement: Weighted Pull ups; 2 sets of 6-10 reps
Auxiliary Pulling movement: Rack chins; 2 sets of 6-10 reps
Auxiliary curling movement: Cambered bar curls; 3 sets of 6-10 reps
Auxiliary extension movement: Skull crushers; 3 sets of 6-10 reps

Day 2; Lower body power day
Pressing Power Movement: Squats; 3 sets of 3-5 reps
Assistance pressing movement: Hack Squats; 2 sets of 6-10 reps
Assistance extension movement: Leg extensions; 2 sets of 6-10 reps
Pulling Power Movement: Deadlift; 3 sets of 3-5 reps
Assistance pulling movement: Stiff legged deadlifts; 3 sets of 5-8 reps
Assistance pulling/curling movement: Lying leg curls; 2 sets of 6-10 reps
Auxiliary calf movement: Standing calf raise; 3 sets of 6-10 reps
Auxiliary calf movement: Seated calf raise; 2 sets of 6-10 reps

Day 3; HIIT + Abs

Day 4; Chest and arms hypertrophy day
Pressing Power Exercise speed work: Flat dumbbell presses; 6 sets of 3 reps with 65-70% of normal 3-5 rep max
Hypertrophy pressing movement: Incline dumbbell presses; 3 sets of 8-12 reps
Hypertrophy pressing movement: Push ups; 3 sets of 12-15 reps
Hypertrophy fly movement: Incline dumbbell flyes; 2 sets of 15-20 reps
Hypertrophy curling exercise: Cambered bar preacher curls; 3 sets of 8-12 reps
Hypertrophy curling exercise: Dumbbell concentration curls; 2 sets of 12-15 reps
Hypertrophy curling exercise: Hammer curls; 2 sets of 15-20 reps
Hypertrophy extension exercise: Seated tricep extension with cambered bar; 3 sets of 8-12 reps
Hypertrophy extension exercise: Cable pressdowns with rope attachment; 2 sets of 12-15 reps
Hypertrophy extension exercise: Dumbell kickbacks; 2 sets of 15-20 reps

Day 5; Back and shoulders hypertrophy day
Pulling Power Exercise speed work: Bent over rows; 6 sets of 3 reps with 65-70% of normal 3-5 rep max
Hypertrophy pulling movement: Rack chins; 3 sets of 8-12 reps
Hypertrophy pulling movement: Seated cable row; 3 sets of 8-12 reps
Hypertrophy pulling movement: Dumbbell rows; 2 sets of 12-15 reps
Hypertrophy pulling movement: Close grip pulldowns; 2 sets of 15-20 reps
Hypertrophy shoulder movement: Seated dumbbell presses; 3 sets of 8-12 reps
Hypertrophy shoulder movement: Upright rows; 2 sets of 12-15 reps
Hypertrophy shoulder movement: Side lateral raises with dumbbells or cables; 3 sets of 12-20 reps

Day 6; Lower body hypertrophy day
Lower Body Power Exercise speed work: Squats; 6 sets of 3 reps with 65-70% of normal 3-5 rep max
Hypertrophy pressing movement: Hack squats; 3 sets of 8-12 reps
Hypertrophy pressing movement: Leg presses; 2 sets of 12-15 reps
Hypertrophy extension movement: Leg extensions; 3 sets of 15-20 reps
Hypertrophy pulling movement: Romanian deadlifts; 3 sets of 8-12 reps
Hypertrophy curling movement: Lying leg curls; 2 sets of 12-15 reps
Hypertrophy curling movement: Seated leg curls; 2 sets of 15-20 reps
Hypertrophy calf movement: Standing calf raises; 4 sets of 10-15 reps
Hypertrophy calf movement: Seated calf raises; 3 sets of 15-20 reps

Day 7; HIIT + Abs

Repeat :)

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
So the products that I'm logging are Compound 20 from USPLabs and Erase Pro from PES. I'm also thinking about throwing in PRIME but I don't see it doing much with Erase Pro in the mix, but if you guys have different opinions please do share.

Staples; multivitamin, fish oil, bcaa (modern bcaa from USPLabs), protein powder, beta alanine, creatine, alcar, green tea

Its going to be a cut, and diet is going to be low carb (whole grains only) and around 500 calories under maintenance level. I'm going to do a lot of HIIT style full body training with and without weights.
Hello Mr.Jonbero

Jonbero

Jonbero

Awards
AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Whats up boss.

I heard u bloated?
Better now. Fixing up the diet and not having too much bloat...
Trying to find a routine and stick to it to suit my needs...

Jonbero

Jonbero

Awards
Day 2: Second day on Compound 20 and Erase Pro. I opened my Modern BCAA fruit punch today, I really like the taste, definitely better than the grape bulk Modern BCAA I have. I did HIIT in the morning for 30 minutes on a bike. Good workout and I was sweating like crazy, but I always do when I do HIIT. No noticeable effects so far but hey its day 2. Going to hit the weights later today, Jonbero out.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great opportunity here, watching it.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Day 2: Second day on Compound 20 and Erase Pro. I opened my Modern BCAA fruit punch today, I really like the taste, definitely better than the grape bulk Modern BCAA I have. I did HIIT in the morning for 30 minutes on a bike. Good workout and I was sweating like crazy, but I always do when I do HIIT. No noticeable effects so far but hey its day 2. Going to hit the weights later today, Jonbero out.
What cha working on today?

Jonbero

Jonbero

Awards

808shredded

Awards
  • Established
Good stack. I will be stacking compound 20 with 5aohp soon just a little different.

Jonbero

Jonbero

Awards
Day 4; definitely starting to notice something now. I keep running to the bathroom and getting kind of horny... Erase Pro is better than regular Erase at least at boosting libido. Can't really say I'm seeing anything in the mirror but its day 5 so really not even expecting to. Haven't seen any change in work outs. Good stack tho, so far I'm liking it.

Jonbero

Jonbero

Awards
Ok its day 9 now; starting to notice that I'm getting hungrier and thirstier. Haven't done any weight training for a while, I've been a bit busy lately. I've done cardio every morning tho. I drink 20g of USPLabs Modern BCAA throughout the day, 10 before cardio and 5g + 5g split between my meals. Fruit punch flavor is good :) Erase Pro is still keeping my libido high. A question about C20 dosing; so my workout schedule is usually the following; cardio in the morning and weights around 6pm. Should I take the second dose at lunch or before doing weights?

Jonbero

Jonbero

Awards
Day 10; Starting to notice that my strength is going up a bit even when on a cut. Also getting a bit aggressive... For some reason my gym didn't have any warm water today so I had to take an ice cold shower. I was really pissed off and I kind of exploded to the staff which is not like me at all... I'm known to have nerves of steel.

Day 1; Upper body power day

Pressing Power Movement: Flat dumbbell presses; 3 sets of 3-5 reps
Assistance pressing movement: Weighted dips; 2 sets of 6-10 reps
Assistance pressing movement: Seated dumbbell shoulder presses; 3 sets of 6-10 reps
Pulling Power Movement: Bent over rows; 3 sets of 3-5 reps
Assistance Pulling movement: Weighted Pull ups; 2 sets of 6-10 reps
Auxiliary Pulling movement: Rack chins; 2 sets of 6-10 reps
Auxiliary curling movement: Cambered bar curls; 3 sets of 6-10 reps
Auxiliary extension movement: Skull crushers; 3 sets of 6-10 reps

Its a mix of power - and hypertrophy training. Very pleased with this stack. I think I'm starting to look leaner & meaner. I can definitely see the difference between regular Erase and Erase Pro, regular Erase didn't make me aggressive at all + the libido boost from Erase Pro is crazy. I hope someone can answer my question from my post above about C20 dosing.

Jonbero

Jonbero

Awards
Day 11; still feeling very strong, I feel very energetic in the gym! I keep getting leaner and leaner. I'm hoping to have good definition on my abs at the end of the bottles. Today was a lower body power day;

Day 2; Lower body power day
Pressing Power Movement: Squats; 3 sets of 3-5 reps
Assistance pressing movement: Hack Squats; 2 sets of 6-10 reps
Assistance extension movement: Leg extensions; 2 sets of 6-10 reps
Pulling Power Movement: Deadlift; 3 sets of 3-5 reps
Assistance pulling movement: Stiff legged deadlifts; 3 sets of 5-8 reps
Assistance pulling/curling movement: Lying leg curls; 2 sets of 6-10 reps
Auxiliary calf movement: Standing calf raise; 3 sets of 6-10 reps
Auxiliary calf movement: Seated calf raise; 2 sets of 6-10 reps

Tomorrow is HIIT + Abs :)

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Killing it huh buddy?

Jonbero

Jonbero

Awards
Just doing my best to grow :)

Jonbero

Jonbero

Awards
Day 12; I did HIIT today in the morning on a bike and played soccer in the afternoon. My new routine is the ****... Every single muscle in my body is sore, but I think its just a good sign. No pain no gain right? I hope I will make some kind of miracle recovery for tomorrow so I don't have to skip my chest & arms workout. Abs are starting to pop out. Hard training and a strict diet pays off guys. I got compliments from my friend today, he said I look much leaner than before :)

Tomorrow I will do some steady state cardio in the morning and chest hypertrophy training in the afternoon. Joni out!

Jonbero

Jonbero

Awards
Day 14; yesterday I was swimming in the morning and I did my chest & arms hypertrophy workout in the afternoon;

Day 4; Chest and arms hypertrophy day
Pressing Power Exercise speed work: Flat dumbbell presses; 6 sets of 3 reps with 65-70% of normal 3-5 rep max
Hypertrophy pressing movement: Incline dumbbell presses; 3 sets of 8-12 reps
Hypertrophy pressing movement: Push ups; 3 sets of 12-15 reps
Hypertrophy fly movement: Incline dumbbell flyes; 2 sets of 15-20 reps
Hypertrophy curling exercise: Cambered bar preacher curls; 3 sets of 8-12 reps
Hypertrophy curling exercise: Dumbbell concentration curls; 2 sets of 12-15 reps
Hypertrophy curling exercise: Hammer curls; 2 sets of 15-20 reps
Hypertrophy extension exercise: Seated tricep extension with cambered bar; 3 sets of 8-12 reps
Hypertrophy extension exercise: Cable pressdowns with rope attachment; 2 sets of 12-15 reps
Hypertrophy extension exercise: Dumbell kickbacks; 2 sets of 15-20 reps

Strength is going up and I'm losing some weight at the same time! I was still a bit sore from my power training so I trained 2-3 reps short of failure. I'm going swimming again in a moment and later today its back & shoulders hypertrophy time.

Jonbero

Jonbero

Awards
Day 16; today I was swimming in the morning and I just came back from my HIIT + abs session. I was rowing for 30 minutes 3 minutes full throttle and 1 minute rest. I checked the scale first time today and I'm down 5 pounds and I'm pretty sure its a combination of water weight and fat because I have more muscle definition now than when I started. Endurance and strength is up. I went all out on my HIIT session but I wasn't as exhausted as usual.

Jonbero

Jonbero

Awards
Day 18; had a crazy lower body power workout today, and I topped it off with 20 minute cardio on a bike. Body composition is changing slowly but surely. I have been spot on with my diet, except I've been having 1 cheat meal every saturday, usually pizza. What do you guys think about cheat meals? I saw a study that said its only going to slow you down but so many people believe its good for you. It also helps me stay strict with my diet when I know I can have a delicious pizza once a week haha. One thing I've started to notice is that I sweat like a maniac. Endurance is also trough the roof, you can see my routine from my first post and it consists of many heavy compound moves and I didn't experience fatigue whatsoever. Even after my 20 minute cardio session on the bike I felt like I could go on easily.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
What do u eat on your pizza JB?

Jonbero

Jonbero

Awards
Cheat meals are good. It will rev up your metabolism.
Yes it does but there was a study on the articles section that showed that having 1 cheat meal a week only slowed down the progress of the participants. However I've been reading a lot about the subject lately since it interests me and most of the articles I've read are in favor of having 1 cheat meal a week etc. This is from T Nation

The issue that arises in any discussion of cheat days is that from a purely scientific or research based standpoint, the studies are conflicting and the conclusions that are most solid aren't always applicable.

Essentially, the idea of using cheat days is to get leptin-depleted individuals to increase leptin levels, which will result in all the benefits listed above. That would be great, but the problem is that often those using cheat days simply aren't leptin-depleted; at least, not insofar as their metabolic rate is slowing to a significant degree.

What do u eat on your pizza JB?
Bro, I eat the manliest pizzas ever :D I'm so fed up with veggies and salad because I eat them so much (even tho I really don't enjoy them lol) I always go crazy and put everything on the list that is meat LOL And I usually throw in some onions too haha

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Yes it does but there was a study on the articles section that showed that having 1 cheat meal a week only slowed down the progress of the participants. However I've been reading a lot about the subject lately since it interests me and most of the articles I've read are in favor of having 1 cheat meal a week etc. This is from T Nation

The issue that arises in any discussion of cheat days is that from a purely scientific or research based standpoint, the studies are conflicting and the conclusions that are most solid aren't always applicable.

Essentially, the idea of using cheat days is to get leptin-depleted individuals to increase leptin levels, which will result in all the benefits listed above. That would be great, but the problem is that often those using cheat days simply aren't leptin-depleted; at least, not insofar as their metabolic rate is slowing to a significant degree.

Bro, I eat the manliest pizzas ever :D I'm so fed up with veggies and salad because I eat them so much (even tho I really don't enjoy them lol) I always go crazy and put everything on the list that is meat LOL And I usually throw in some onions too haha
Good deal, & T nation is a good sight.

Jonbero

Jonbero

Awards
I had to order more modern bcaa cus the fruit punch was finito. I take 20 grams every day so it goes pretty fast lol. I ordered the White Blue Raspberry flavor and it's much better IMO. Tastes very good!

Good deal, & T nation is a good sight.
T Nation is the balls, their articles are worth reading

Jonbero

Jonbero

Awards
Hey guys, its day 20 and feelin' good. I finished my hypertrophy chest workout 15 minutes ago, I did 20 minutes steady state cardio on a treadmill after my weight training. Cardio after weights is also a pretty debatable topic so feel free to state your opinions and create some discussion guys. I use my Polar heart rate monitor nearly every time I workout and I have noticed that my heart rate is slightly lower than usual when training, I'm wondering what this may indicate. Anyway, endurance and strength is still very high and I keep having awesome workouts. I also noticed today that aggression is still there haha. I lost my gym lock and I was really pissed, cursing myself and my stupid life LOL! I realised a bit after how immature and ****ing stupid it was but I couldn't just help my self in the moment... funny

808shredded

Awards
  • Established
I sweat more when I so cardio after weight training.

Jonbero

Jonbero

Awards
Sorry for not updating for a few days, I've been a bit busy and haven't had much time on the computer.

I got my 2nd round of C20 and EP in the mail, huge thanks to USPLabs and PES.

Its day 24 I belive, today was my upper body power day and I noticed strength is up. I was down 5 pounds at one point but now my weight is going up again, and it should be lean muscle mass. My definition is much better now than 4 weeks ago and I'm much more vascular, I can see veins in my arms that weren't there before.

I'm excited to continue this stack for 4 more weeks, I wouldn't have wanted to stop now when I'm getting great results haha.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Sorry for not updating for a few days, I've been a bit busy and haven't had much time on the computer.

I got my 2nd round of C20 and EP in the mail, huge thanks to USPLabs and PES.

Its day 24 I belive, today was my upper body power day and I noticed strength is up. I was down 5 pounds at one point but now my weight is going up again, and it should be lean muscle mass. My definition is much better now than 4 weeks ago and I'm much more vascular, I can see veins in my arms that weren't there before.

I'm excited to continue this stack for 4 more weeks, I wouldn't have wanted to stop now when I'm getting great results haha.
Damn... Month gone buy lol.

I need to talk to USP after my cycle see if I could get a 2nd bottle of c20 for PCT.

Jonbero

Jonbero

Awards
Damn... Month gone buy lol.

I need to talk to USP after my cycle see if I could get a 2nd bottle of c20 for PCT.
So fast the days go buy :)

I imagine C20 + EP would be a nice addition to PCT

Jonbero

Jonbero

Awards
Looks like I'm staying home today...

My legs are still a bit sore so I'm waiting until tomorrow

I know guys, I'm weak :(

Jonbero

Jonbero

Awards
Glutes are still a bit sore, which is weird since I usually recover very fast, but I did do a killer legworkout last time so maybe that's a good sign.

Anyway I didn't workout today, just played soccer, so nothing to report for today.

Jonbero

Jonbero

Awards
Had an ''ok'' lower body power day today + I did my 10 minute steady state cardio on a treadmill postworkout. I felt a bit lethargic in the gym and I don't have any idea why. I hope its a 1 day thing only but if I keep feeling like this I think I will have to throw in some preworkout, I love Maximize Intense but I really want to try Craze. Libido is shot down too. I wonder if the EP is completely demolishing my estrogen.

Also one funny thing I've noticed is that I chew A LOT of gum these days. It helps me keep my cravings in control so I guess its ok, I'd rather eat a 1/2 a pack of gum in 2 days than start eating donuts and reeses peanut butter brownies... man they're good.

Jonbero

Jonbero

Awards
Fuuuuuuuuuk! I've lately noticed that I'm experiencing some shoulder issues but it really came out in my hypertrophy chest workout today :aargh:

My right shoulder hurts when I do any type of chest workout, press, flyes, pushups... Someone please help me out. It really pisses me off because I can't go all out!

Jonbero

Jonbero

Awards
Sorry for not updating a while.

I broke my lower back in the gym (not literally but it hurts like a mother@$#%^!), I've been taking it easy for a week now and avoiding any lower body exercises but its really bothering my training and I think that if I don't stay away from the gym a while for now its only going to get worse so I decided I will take a 1 week break now. If its still painful next week I will go see a Dr.

Sucks...

Clean Machine

Clean Machine

Awards
hey you have been pushing hard for over a month when you feel your body start to tell you your sore and lethargic your cns is probably a little burnt out especially during a cut with stims when you come off it. so deload with 60 - 70% of the weight you were using for about 2 weeks still hitting it hard but actively recovering and the deload will help with the decreased energy. another strategy is to more effectively carb cycle if your noticing a decreases in energy have a high carb day about mid week or on your toughest workout and have a cheat day a few days later and im also noticing your killing the hit and cardio soccer swimming and rowing for 30 minutes plus ! tone it down man thats killing your stored glycogen so tone it down just a little and you will notice a better response from your body in the growth department. as far as soreness goes work through it , it doesn't indicate recovery on that the muscle has been worked so dont be afraid to power through a session or two with soreness your body will adapt. Now the shoulder ice it after workouts get some icey hot or bio freeze and remember to prehab shoulders they are the most unstable joint in the body and require more maintenance then a 16 year old cheerleader girlfriend. look up shoulder stability exercises , foam rolling , and massage. Now the erase pro ... it controls cortisol and blocks estrogen allowing testosterone to do work. so now your body is getting back to normal and your estro is normalizing so consider tapering down next time so the process runs smoother and the same with stim based fat burners this helps to avoid a crash and to promote a steady decline. Hope this helped man !

Jonbero

Jonbero

Awards
So I've been taking it easy for over a week now in the gym, training at about 50%. But my back is still pretty bad, I think I have to take another week off for recovery. Yesterday I was doing some box jumping and I hurt my back pretty bad... I think I will make an appointment for the Dr. I will drop the EP and C20 now because I don't want to waste them.