Getting lean with the help of USPLabs and PES

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    Damn... Month gone buy lol.

I need to talk to USP after my cycle see if I could get a 2nd bottle of c20 for PCT.
    So fast the days go buy

I imagine C20 + EP would be a nice addition to PCT
    I hated every minute of training, but I said, "Don't quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion." -Muhammad Ali

2. Looks like I'm staying home today...

My legs are still a bit sore so I'm waiting until tomorrow

I know guys, I'm weak
    I hated every minute of training, but I said, "Don't quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion." -Muhammad Ali
    •   

3. Glutes are still a bit sore, which is weird since I usually recover very fast, but I did do a killer legworkout last time so maybe that's a good sign.

Anyway I didn't workout today, just played soccer, so nothing to report for today.

4. Had an ''ok'' lower body power day today + I did my 10 minute steady state cardio on a treadmill postworkout. I felt a bit lethargic in the gym and I don't have any idea why. I hope its a 1 day thing only but if I keep feeling like this I think I will have to throw in some preworkout, I love Maximize Intense but I really want to try Craze. Libido is shot down too. I wonder if the EP is completely demolishing my estrogen.

Also one funny thing I've noticed is that I chew A LOT of gum these days. It helps me keep my cravings in control so I guess its ok, I'd rather eat a 1/2 a pack of gum in 2 days than start eating donuts and reeses peanut butter brownies... man they're good.

5. Fuuuuuuuuuk! I've lately noticed that I'm experiencing some shoulder issues but it really came out in my hypertrophy chest workout today

My right shoulder hurts when I do any type of chest workout, press, flyes, pushups... Someone please help me out. It really pisses me off because I can't go all out!
    •   

6. Sorry for not updating a while.

I broke my lower back in the gym (not literally but it hurts like a mother@$#%^!), I've been taking it easy for a week now and avoiding any lower body exercises but its really bothering my training and I think that if I don't stay away from the gym a while for now its only going to get worse so I decided I will take a 1 week break now. If its still painful next week I will go see a Dr.

Sucks...

7. hey you have been pushing hard for over a month when you feel your body start to tell you your sore and lethargic your cns is probably a little burnt out especially during a cut with stims when you come off it. so deload with 60 - 70% of the weight you were using for about 2 weeks still hitting it hard but actively recovering and the deload will help with the decreased energy. another strategy is to more effectively carb cycle if your noticing a decreases in energy have a high carb day about mid week or on your toughest workout and have a cheat day a few days later and im also noticing your killing the hit and cardio soccer swimming and rowing for 30 minutes plus ! tone it down man thats killing your stored glycogen so tone it down just a little and you will notice a better response from your body in the growth department. as far as soreness goes work through it , it doesn't indicate recovery on that the muscle has been worked so dont be afraid to power through a session or two with soreness your body will adapt. Now the shoulder ice it after workouts get some icey hot or bio freeze and remember to prehab shoulders they are the most unstable joint in the body and require more maintenance then a 16 year old cheerleader girlfriend. look up shoulder stability exercises , foam rolling , and massage. Now the erase pro ... it controls cortisol and blocks estrogen allowing testosterone to do work. so now your body is getting back to normal and your estro is normalizing so consider tapering down next time so the process runs smoother and the same with stim based fat burners this helps to avoid a crash and to promote a steady decline. Hope this helped man !
    Limitations are shackles PAIN IS AWESOMENESS ENTERING MY MUSCLES !

I'm not a doctor but I'll take a look

8. So I've been taking it easy for over a week now in the gym, training at about 50%. But my back is still pretty bad, I think I have to take another week off for recovery. Yesterday I was doing some box jumping and I hurt my back pretty bad... I think I will make an appointment for the Dr. I will drop the EP and C20 now because I don't want to waste them.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Lean Gains with USPlabs and PES
    By breezy11 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 219
    Last Post: 05-28-2012, 09:16 PM
  2. FREE Pink Magic By USPlabs for USPlabs Vatos Only!
    By Guest in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 236
    Last Post: 01-26-2011, 01:53 PM
  3. cable's USPLABS + Scivation stack: Lean Bulk
    By cable626 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 43
    Last Post: 05-14-2006, 03:32 AM
  4. USPlabs and Scivation Lean Bulk Log by Johnfaceman
    By johnfaceman in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 04-19-2006, 11:30 AM