Lecheek Nutrition speed xtreme pre workout log/review

_mArs_

_mArs_

Awards

Thank you to marms and lecheek nutrition for allowing me to test your product... this should be a fun ride.
I will not be taking any other supplements with this product... and my source of protein will come from food.
I will begin using this product sometime this weekend.

CaptHowdy5150

CaptHowdy5150

Awards
  • Established
In.

_mArs_

_mArs_

Awards
OK, so i took a scoop before my workout today. With 1 scoop in about 14 ounces of water the flavor is very light... it's like water with a slight fruity flavor to it.
It kicked in about 30 - 40 minutes into drinking.
I was able to do some curls, upright rows, standing and sitting presses. Because of my bad back, i haven't been able to really kill it. I do manage to lift lighter longer sets... usually a good 15 - 20 rep set on my curls and upright rows. With the addition of stimulants to my workout i feel pretty good and focused... not sluggish or lethargic at all. No real crash yet, so that's really good... not sure how much 1,3dimeth is in this but doesn't seem like much. No need for a 2nd scoop at all.

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
OK, so i took a scoop before my workout today. With 1 scoop in about 14 ounces of water the flavor is very light... it's like water with a slight fruity flavor to it.
It kicked in about 30 - 40 minutes into drinking.
I was able to do some curls, upright rows, standing and sitting presses. Because of my bad back, i haven't been able to really kill it. I do manage to lift lighter longer sets... usually a good 15 - 20 rep set on my curls and upright rows. With the addition of stimulants to my workout i feel pretty good and focused... not sluggish or lethargic at all. No real crash yet, so that's really good... not sure how much 1,3dimeth is in this but doesn't seem like much. No need for a 2nd scoop at all.

Nice to hear 1 scoop suits you :)

_mArs_

_mArs_

Awards
yes. 1 scoop is good for me at this time. the energy lasted me a good 4 - 5 hours then wham... got really sleepy. stims are good for workouts but don't expect it to last all day. today's workout was good but i am about to take a nap now. it has worn off and i am really lethargic.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Was this a log for a tub of SX UC or was this supposed to be a sample review?

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You got BURNED brotha!

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How many scoops do you need to get the 3g of DAA?

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think....think....that one scoop of this and two servings of Intra Test yielded 3g of DAA. So maybe 2 scoops of this?

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How many scoops do you need to get the 3g of DAA?
I think....think....that one scoop of this and two servings of Intra Test yielded 3g of DAA. So maybe 2 scoops of this?
To get the full 3g serving of DAA you would need to stack it with the intra ^^^ Thanks FL3X