AGEFORCE: DHEA+Pregenolone Patch

JesstheIbex

JesstheIbex

Awards
Hey everyone! I got selected along with JoHNnyNuTZ to try out Ageforce new DHEA + Pregenolone Patch!!! I was given a 2 month supply to test out. Pretty excited to see the results. I have read a ton on both DHEA and Pregenolone supplements in fitness studies. lets see how they do combined... also this will be my first Patch supplement. Here is additional information about the patch...

DHEA Supplement with Pregnenolone

In addition to this I will only be taking basic nutrition supplements... Multivitamin... Protein shakes... BCAA's... Fish Oil, etc.

I am a female so I will be wearing the patch every other day for 8hrs at a time... here are my starting stats...

Weight: 144
Body Fat%: 27.3

Weight lifting stats (at reps of 10 done this week)
Back Squat: 155
Bench: 105
Deadlift: 205
3 mile run: 23.18 (as of yesterday)

Measurements:
Bicep: 16 3/8"
Waist: 31 3/4"
Thigh: 23"
Calf: 15 3/4"
Chest: 37 5/8" (hope that doesnt change too much :p)
Hips/glutes: 40 1/4"

Ok I'll be logging at least 3x a week with updates on any new "feelings", changes in workout stats, diet, the basics... Also ill get a before and after pic at the end for you. Wish me luck!

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good luck!

JesstheIbex

JesstheIbex

Awards
Hey ok I'm in my first week so not too much change as of yet on weight or stats... Things I can comment on are...

I usually wake up a few times a night... But I have been sleeping thru the night quite well waking yo energizes n going for a morning fun of usually 2.5-3.5 miles depending in what route I feel like taking.

I have notices greater stamina with my cardio as well as weight lifting.

On a personal note I have noticed an increased libido for those of you interested in that :p

My diet has not changed. I eat 5 small meals a day. 3-4 liters of water a day.

Will be weighing myself again tomorrow morning... I'm not someone that weighs their self every chance they get...

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice update! Good stuff. Let us know if you keep noticing the same things :)

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looking good. In for sure

taman6886

taman6886

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for keeping us posted Jess

JesstheIbex

JesstheIbex

Awards
Ok here have been my basic food intake each day...

Breakfast 7:30a:
1 cup coffee (no sugar)
1 packet instant oatmeal with 1/2 scoop myofusion protein powder

Snack 10a:
Greek yogurt cup (or 1/2 cup cottage cheese)
Banana

Lunch 1230p:
4oz Grilled fish in small wheat wrap
-cottage cheese instead of sour cream
-avocado slices
Fruit

Snack 3-4p:
Myofusion Protein shake (mixed with water)
Greek yogurt or 1/2 cup cottage cheese

Dinner 5-6p:
6oz chicken breast
1cup steamed veggies (carrots,cauliflower, broccoli)
Or sauté kale, onions and mushrooms

Drink 3-4 liters of water a day
Oh also I like to add 1tablespoon of chia seeds in my 1 liter nalgene bottle.

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice. Your diet looks pretty solid. Hopefully I can get back into the swing of things and tighten mine back up

JesstheIbex

JesstheIbex

Awards
Nice. Your diet looks pretty solid. Hopefully I can get back into the swing of things and tighten mine back up
Yeah I avoid buying things I shouldnt eat... If its in my cupboard I'll eat it :/ I only have so much self control lol

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah I avoid buying things I shouldnt eat... If its in my cupboard I'll eat it :/ I only have so much self control lol
Yeah. Its kinda hard. I LOVE FOOD!!! The bad Kind..LOL

JesstheIbex

JesstheIbex

Awards
Quick update. I notice I wake up a lot better in the mornings... And earlier... However I don't have as much energy throughout the day as I use to. I also get very vivid dreams which is interesting sometimes to say the least. Well I'm about to get off work. Gonna go home n go for a run before gym.

taman6886

taman6886

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Quick update. I notice I wake up a lot better in the mornings... And earlier... However I don't have as much energy throughout the day as I use to. I also get very vivid dreams which is interesting sometimes to say the least. Well I'm about to get off work. Gonna go home n go for a run before gym.
Been a bit since we heard from you Jess. Everything ok?

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I wish my wife thought the same way.... She just hordes all her stuff in my cupboard (She works far so she only comes home for the weekends.)

JesstheIbex

JesstheIbex

Awards
Aha! Hey everything is fine. Sorry for being MIA. 60 hr work weeks ugh! (somebody up n quit). Tried posting earlier this week... But it wouldn't let me... Hmmmm

Anyways been keeping up with the patch. I wonder if I will get more effects from it if I do everyday... I am more a morning person now than I was before. I do have more energy.

My progress:
I have lost 6lbs. my strength is improving. My weight lifting has been great, yet my running has not been.

Also I constantly feel thirsty like dehydrated (not so much dry mouth) even tho I drink minimum of 3 liters of water a day. Only caffeine I have is my 1 cup morning coffee...

Will post stats this evening. Going to gym after work at 8pm.

JesstheIbex

JesstheIbex

Awards
I wish my wife thought the same way.... She just hordes all her stuff in my cupboard (She works far so she only comes home for the weekends.)
Yeah sadly I have a step son (that's not the sad part) so he has all these snacks n food he likes to eat that I have to avoid that cupboard so I'm not tempted to eat any of it lol... Pringles. Gushers. His Easter candy. Kettle chips. Pop tarts or toaster strudels :/ oh I miss the metabolism of being a child...

taman6886

taman6886

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for the update Jess. Sounds like you have been way busy but it also sounds like the stuff is being good to you too!

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah sadly I have a step son (that's not the sad part) so he has all these snacks n food he likes to eat that I have to avoid that cupboard so I'm not tempted to eat any of it lol... Pringles. Gushers. His Easter candy. Kettle chips. Pop tarts or toaster strudels :/ oh I miss the metabolism of being a child...
My god I wish as a child I had a good metabolism....

Thx for the update though!

JesstheIbex

JesstheIbex

Awards
Yes extremely busy yet I make sure to find time to get a workout in. I'm at work doin a 3rd shift I'll flip thru my weight lifting log that I have at home and show my progression. I have 3 hrs off before I have to be back at work again : P

JesstheIbex

JesstheIbex

Awards
I think I need to do one a day patches haven't noticed much different after the first week or 2... Here r my stats as of today

Back Squat: 170
Bench: 120
Deadlift: 225
3 mile run: 22.47

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
hmm...you gonna bump it up?? i just bumped up to 2 a day

JesstheIbex

JesstheIbex

Awards
hmm...you gonna bump it up?? i just bumped up to 2 a day
Is urs makin a big diff twice a day? I'm wondering if the everyday will do much of a diff for me as it did for u. I kno women's hormone levels r different but quite honestly I think the suggested usage is a bit low for desired results. Running low on patches at this point :/ only real constant effect that I am still getting is good night rest and vivid dreams. The rest are basic results I'd get when regularly working out and sticking to a good diet with my post workout protein shakes :( was hoping to get a lil more umph from this but after almost 2 months I thought id get more than what I'd expect to get by diet n workout alone.