Dexaprine Experience Report/Initial Review.

Est1969

Est1969

Awards
  • Established
Thank you iForce for the free Dexaprine.

Male, 42, 215#, 17% BF, and passionate about french fries. Looking for something to help me get that BF number down to 12 or so.

Day 1,

Took 1/2 pill of Dexaprine at noon. Went to a lunch meeting about an hour later and noticed I had very little interest in food (unheard of). Felt a little jittery from about 4 to 6pm, but I would say it was overall a good feeling.

Day 2,

Waited until I was noticeably hungry to see if there was any effect. Took 1/2 pill at 11am. An hour later I still felt hungry. At 12:30 I went to get some lunch and realized that I didn't feel hungry at all. I even considered skipping lunch altogether (I didn't). No interest in french fries. Today I did not feel jittery at all on a 1/2 pill. After lunch I felt very alert and energized, like I wanted to jump into some HIIT.

Very satisfied so far with the appetite suppressant effects. Has been very easy to limit the number of carbs I usually put away. I hope I don't develop too much tolerance to this as I am liking the effects so far.

Est1969

Est1969

Awards
  • Established
Day 3,
1/2 cap. No jitters. Good appetite suppression. Went out to dinner and was fine with salmon and asparagus (and this was 8 hours after the 1/2 cap!). Normally I clean out the bread basket and hit the desert plate! I've been paying close attention to any stim dick effects. I've noticed a small pullback in libido and a bit of edge off the diamond cutter. Could be Dex, could be something else.

Day 4,
Great long workout today on 2 scoops Craze, 10 pills Hemavol. At around 11am I was feeling hungry so I threw down my first whole cap of Dex. Wiped out the hunger pretty soon thereafter, but I crashed hard at 2:30 and took an hour long nap. It was Saturday so no problem. Felt very relaxed and kinda sleepy the rest of the day, funny considering all the stims in my system. Definite signs of stim dick. It's not full on wood failure, but it's getting there. Went out to dinner again and had good eating control.

OK, taking a full stim break for two days ('cept coffee of course!). Will go back to 1/2 cap on non-workout days only.

th3futur3

Awards
  • Established
Awesome progress/logging! I, too, notice extreme decrease in appetite!!! Have you noticed a rise in body temperature at all?!?! Also be careful taking craze/dexaprine in the same day!!!

Est1969

Est1969

Awards
  • Established
Awesome progress/logging! I, too, notice extreme decrease in appetite!!! Have you noticed a rise in body temperature at all?!?! Also be careful taking craze/dexaprine in the same day!!!
Thanks! Craze + Dexaprine = never again. Yes I have felt an increase in body temp...generally feeling warm all over. Was in the park yesterday with temps in the high 50's and felt just fine in a t-shirt and shorts.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Awesome man, glad you are liking. I was eating such low carbs in contest prep, and even then dexaprime was making it hard for me!

Mike