Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
BIG THANKS TO JOHN AT AI, AND THE REST OF THE FOLKS AT AI...going to be using this along side phenibut-also from ai. also going to use a half dose along with stims on cardio days-if you haven't tried this, i highly recommend it!!!! today before bed i will be using 2 hghpro/2phenibut to get a feel for how these 2 go together. then tomorrow before cardio i will be using 2 hghpro along with stims.

btw-i work nights so my days are my night, lol.

one more thing i workout on an empty so definately will be dosing with no food!!!

StangBanger

StangBanger

Awards
why 2 before cardio?? I take all 4 pre-bed.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
ok, i went ahead and took 4 hghpro and 2 phenibut before bed.....damn, talk about a knockout drug-i slept for 9 hours straight and still felt groggy even after taking my wake up stims...holy cow, this is powerful stuff!!! the next time i tried 2 hghpro and 2 phenibut, still had the great knockout effect but not nearly the grogginess. tried 2 hghpro along with 4 motivate and a scoop of n2kts and did 45 minutes on cardio-fantastic, time flew by and great tunnel vision...not only did i get a great cardio in, but really cleared my head of things that had been bothering me...felt relaxed the rest of the day!!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
my favorite hgh product has always been somnidren by millenium...but hghpro/phenibut has it beat-hands down...i am REALLY liking this stuff!!!!

StangBanger

StangBanger

Awards
Ive never felt groggy from HGHPRO.. sounds like the phenibut is the grogs...

but ok, I might try that.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Ive never felt groggy from HGHPRO.. sounds like the phenibut is the grogs...

but ok, I might try that.
absolutely..it is definately the phenibut/hghpro combination that is causing the knockout and grog effects. going to experiment to find the sweet spot!!! SB, i really hope you try the hghpro+stim combo before cardio, i truely believe you will like it!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
ok...here is what i have come up with. on cardio days 2 hghpro with stim before cardio...2 hghpro/2phenibut before bed. on non-cardio days 4 hghpro before bed. my sleep has really improved since starting the hghpro/phenibut combo [not only falling asleep much faster, but sleeping longer/deeper and uninterupted]. still waiting for the improved recovery to happen-i did legs yesterday and today i am just as sore as ever!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
2 phenibut/2hghpro before bed seems to be my sweet spot. puts me to sleep in near record time with little to no grogginess upon waking.

2 hghpro + 2 scoops of ntkts is excellent for cardio, reallyb enjoying this almost as much as the great sleep.

i have lost 3lbs and really leaning nicely, i think the increased sleep i am getting is playing a big role!!!! my wife even commented that i seem to be sleeping a lot more than usual. i can't wait to see what other good effects come from this....hghpro/phenibut so far is a real winner in my book!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i have increased my cardio time...yesterday did 90 minutes on treadmill-i haven't gone that long in a very long time. i've lost 5 lbs and looking much more leaner. starting to notice some increased recovery, this is good because tomorrow i am trying a full body workout while jumping rope for 3 minutes in between sets, the last time i tried this i thought i was gonna die!!!!

sleep has improved so much it's incredible!!!

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Watching this one, I really like AI's stuff and this is one of the few I haven't tried.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Watching this one, I really like AI's stuff and this is one of the few I haven't tried.
thanks, i am really enjoying the hghpro....but together with phenibut it's incredible!!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
recovery is becoming much improved....still felt like death warmed over after the full body workout with jump roping in between yesterday, but today i feel "almost' human, lol.

sleep is still the most noticeable thing, but everything in life seems improved when i am getting good, sound, sleep!!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
things are really happening fast...starting to get really remarkable results, leaning out/recovery/endurance/mood are all noticeably improved....i need to get another bottle of hghpro, when stacked with phenibut this stuff is worth it's weight in gold just for the amazing sleep, not counting the other benefits that it brings!!!! i am truely impressed, this stack rocks!!!!

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
took a break from phenibut and took a klonipin and 4 hghpro before bed yesterday, had a hellava time getting out of bed-i will try just 2 hghpro next time i take a klonipin.

what's strange is if i take hghpro on it's own it has opposite effect on me-i can't sleep??? but when i add phenibut or a sleep script it increases the effectiveness of the sleep aid!!!! all i know is hghpro/phenibut is very effective!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
really enjoying effects of hghpro, combined with phenibut for the best sleep i ever got from otc products...and just as much or even moreso the effects of hghpro/stims pre-cardio.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
the 3z + phenibut works as well for me as any prescription one has

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
hghpro/phenibut continues to be my sleep aid of choice....i try not to take phenibut more than 3-4 times a week, but damn it is tempting to take it more often!!!! the quality of sleep i get from this combo is better than it has been in a very long time....i have even been able to cut back on my stim usage since i have been sleeping so much better, my overall health has improved!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
unfortunately my hghpro is gone....but as soon as the dust settles and things calm down, i will be buying another bottle!!!! my fatherinlaw passed wednesday, so i haven't been posting much, just wanted to thank john and nate and ai, hghpro/phenibut are both top notch products that i will continue to use!!!!