Est1969

Est1969

Awards
  • Established
MARCH 15

Intimidate: 15th dose
Erase Pro: 5th dose
PWO: 2 scoops Craze. 10 pills Hemavol

SQUATS. 5X5 245#. Very tough. I should have dialed the weight down as my form was poor and I ended up hurting my right hamstring. This is a mistake that continue to make and will never, never learn.
SHOULDER PRESS. 5X5 95#. Tough. Breaks in form but continued with 5 sets (Again, I never learn).
DEADLIFT: 5X5 245#. Easy and smooth.

My mood has been excellent on this cycle. I feel great in the gym and feel great for the rest of my day. Definitely starting to look more defined and my shoulders, chest, and legs are filling out nicely. People are making comments to me regularly on the muscles.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
awesome! how has your cycle been going so far? any major things to report?

Est1969

Est1969

Awards
  • Established
MARCH 17

Intimidate: 17th dose
Erase Pro: 9th dose
PWO: 2 scoops Craze. 10 pills Hemavol

SQUATS. 5X5 225#. Form returned. I feel a little soreness in the right ham but push through it (because I'm an idiot). My sets look nice though.
BENCH PRESS. 5x5 240#. PR on the 5x5. Was surprised I pulled out the last set of 5 as I thought I was spent on set 4. The last rep came from somewhere deep inside. I felt like a million bucks setting a new PR. Big boost in confidence. My spotter said I have one more set in me...who knows, maybe?
BARBELL ROWS. 5X5 190#. PR on the 5x5. Felt smooth.

Tons of energy in the gym. It's raining out so I stick around for some pullups, dips, ez curls, cable rows, shrugs. Pretty random, but I just felt like having fun and doing the stuff I love to do. Had a blast.

Mild elbow pain makes its appearance today. I take some Super Cissus and that takes care of that.

Sleep is good, but it's usually good with me. Freaky, disturbing nightmare the other night so I am adding 6mg of melatonin to erase dream recall.

Est1969

Est1969

Awards
  • Established
awesome! how has your cycle been going so far? any major things to report?
Cycle is going great. No doubt I am making new gains on Intimidate. I am going to buy a second bottle from you this week, so be sure to hit me with some free samples! I am getting remarks left and right about the muscles...it's making me a bit self-conscious actually. Having fun in the gym, and for me that is very important.

Est1969

Est1969

Awards
  • Established
March 20

Intimidate: 20th dose
Erase Pro: 12th dose
PWO: 2 scoops Craze, 10 pills Hemavol

SQUATS: 5X5 225#. No pain at all, so I guess I escaped disaster this time. Form was solid. Reps felt nice and easy. Will go to 230# on Thursday.
SHOULDER PRESS: 5X5 100#. Wow, this surprised me given how I struggled at 95# last Thursday. It felt like I had brand new shoulders. The reps went up easy, no breaks in form. I did a 6th set just for kicks, and it was easy. Was a 5x5 PR, but I have never been into this exercise. Now I'm a fan as I can see my shoulders get big in response.
DEADLIFT: 1x5 275#. Don't know why I went to 275 from 245. Guess I wasn't paying attention. Was a good set though. Not my favorite exercise...but need to learn to like it.

My libido is seriously off the chain. I keep herbal sups to boost libido (like horny goat weed, Tongkat Ali, Catauba Bark, Rhodiola) but these have been gathering dust as I am now looking at the libido issue as a bit of a problem. It's turning into a real distraction. I guess there are worse problems to be had.

Back at it on Thursday.

Est1969

Est1969

Awards
  • Established
March 22

Intimidate: Dose 22
Erase Pro: Dose 14
PWO: Maximize v2 sample, Hemavol powder sample (thanks iForce)

SQUATS: 5X5 230#. Solid form. Was challenging. Very slight pain in right ham, but worked through it.
BENCH PRESS: 5X5 245# PR: Wow. Struggled with the first set and felt very intimidated by the weight. Thought no way in hell am I going to get through 5 sets. Somehow, I was able to squeak out sets 2 through 5 with no assist. This is new weight territory for me on the bench.
BARBELL ROWS 5X5 195#. Felt much easier than last session at 190#. Good sets.

New gains made on Intimidate!

Felt great energy and focus on the Maximize V2 and Hemavol powder. First time using both. Was surprised how smooth the Maximize felt given the 1,3 in the powder.

Back again Sat or Sun.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
awesome! Seems like you're starting to see some good results! Lovin it

Est1969

Est1969

Awards
  • Established
March 24,

Intimidate: Dose 24
Erase Pro: Dose 16

PWO: 2 scoops Craze, 10 pills Hemavol

SQUATS: 5X10 175#. Time to reset my squats and focus on fixing my technique. Made sure to get my hips below my knees. Felt very good and could really feel the difference from working out at that depth vs. just shy of parallel. Will go 185# on Tuesday.

SHOULDER PRESS: 5X5 105#. PR. Felt smooth and easy.

DEADLIFT: 1X5 225#; 1X5 285#. PR. Had trouble holding the bar on the last rep. Didn't drop it, but it was barely hanging by eight fingers at the end.

PULLUPS: 17, 11, 9. By the 2nd set I really started to feel spent. Been cutting my cals with the help of Dexaprine and could feel it by this point of my workout.

DIPS: 20, 20, 20

EZ CURLS: 5x5 100#

CABLE ROWS: 5X5 195#

So 2 PR's and felt very good throughout; excepting some weakness on the pullup bar.

Est1969

Est1969

Awards
  • Established
March 27,

Intimidate: Dose 27
Erase Pro: Dose 19

PWO: 2 scoops Craze, 10 pills Hemavol.

SQUATS: 5x5 185#. Still in a deload phase to reset my technique and clean it up a bit. Good full sets. Felt smooth. No pain anywhere.

BENCH PRESS: 5x5 250#. PR!. First set was very tough. I again thought no way will I finish all 5, but finish all 5 I did. This session has to come with an asterisk. My spot was yakking my ear off and the result was a 5 minute rest between set 4 and 5, where Stronglifts allows 3. I think that extra 2 minutes put me over the top.

BARBELL ROWS: 5X5 200#. PR. Solid sets. No pain.

Two fresh PR's today. Post workout I feel absolutely fantastic.

Back on Thursday for some Squats, Overheads, and Deads.

Est1969

Est1969

Awards
  • Established
MARCH 29,

Initmidate: Dose 29
Erase Pro: Dose 21

PWO: 3ml Clembutrx, 10 pills Hemavol, 25mg Ephedrine Sulfate

Horrible sleep last night. Maybe 3 hours total. Went with the Clembutrx to jolt me awake (it did). I could not even think of breakfast after the Clembutrx so ran to the gym on an empty stomach.

SQUATS: 5X5 195#. This was a very challenging weight for me to get the hips below the knees, but I went below parallel on all 25 reps. Will be interesting to see what happens at 200# on Sat/Sun. Good form all the way down and up.

OVERHEAD PRESS: 5X5 115#. PR!. The shoulders continue to respond very well to this cycle. Was a challenge, but there was more in the tank. On to 120# next week.

DEADLIFT: 1X5 295#. PR. Felt good. Always enjoy doing the deads. Switched to the mixed grip as I nearly dropped 285# overhand last week.

Another set of gains on Intimidate/Erase Pro.

Writing this at lunchtime...wide awake and alert on 3 hours of sleep. I can't stop perspiring and just feel warm all over. Clenbutrx is seriously strong stuff. I have to say that as a stimulant/appetite suppressant this stuff really works.

See you Sunday.

Est1969

Est1969

Awards
  • Established
MARCH 31

Intimidate: Dose 31
Erase Pro: Dose 23

PWO: 2 Scoops Craze, 10 Pills Hemavol, 25mg Ephedrine Sulfate

The addition of Ephedrine provided an *amazing* complement to the Craze/Hemavol stack. More energy and longer lasting. This is a fantastic PWO stack. Highly recommended.

SQUATS: 5X5 205#. Since I have starting breaking parallel on my squats, all pain in my knees has disappeared. I have absolutely no pain in my hips or hams. Legs feel great and strong.

BARBELL REVERSE LUNGE: 5X3 185#; 2X3 205# PR. One wobbly rep at 205#.

FLAT BENCH PRESS: 5X5 255# PR. 1X3 at 265# PR. Felt very strong on the bench, so I topped my 255 pr with another 10 and squeezed out 3 for a new PR.

BARBELL ROW: 5X5 205#. PR.

CHIN UPS then DIPS. 10, 20; 10, 20; 10, 20

EZ CURLS: 5X5 100#

Clemenza

Awards
  • Established
This is a legit stack, bound to see significant gains on it from what I've heard. I'm going to give it a go June 1st.. Counting down the days!

Have you taken either Intimidate (or DAA) or Erase Pro seperately before stacking them?

Est1969

Est1969

Awards
  • Established
Clemenza,

I took 8 doses of Intimidate before starting in the Erase Pro. I recall experiencing noticeable gains around the 6th dose or so.

Clemenza

Awards
  • Established
I'm sorry I should have been more clear. I meant have you ever taken a full cycle of solo Intimidate or solo Erase?

Est1969

Est1969

Awards
  • Established
Clemenza,

Gotcha! No, this is my first experiment with these kinds of sups whatsoever.

Est1969

Est1969

Awards
  • Established
APRIL 3,

PWO: 2 Scoops Craze, 10 pills Hemavol, 25mg ephedrine sulphate

This PWO always delivers. Smooth energy that takes me well past my workout. Great focus.

SQUATS: 5X5 210#. PR for 5x5 breaking parallel on all reps.

OVERHEAD PRESS: 5X5 120#. PR. The shoulders have really surprised me on this cycle. Every week a new PR and it feels only moderately challenging.

DEADLIFT: 1X5 305#. PR. I've never been much of a regular deadlifter so I am paranoid I am doing them wrong and am going to hurt myself. Been reading alot about proper form and looks like I am doing them right. So far so good.

Back on Thursday.

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Log looks pretty good so far

Est1969

Est1969

Awards
  • Established
April 5

Intimidate: Dose 36
Erase Pro: Dose 29

PWO: 2 Scoops Craze, 10 Pills Hemavol, 25 mg Ephedrine Sulphate

SQUATS: 3X5 215#. Bummer. Pulled something about 4 inches below my patella, just to the left of my shin bone. Hurt like hell, but by the end of the workout the pain was gone. Every once in a while when walking I can feel something in there just not quite right. Will rest it 3 days and lower the weight. Hopefully nothing serious.

BARBELL BENCH PRESS: 4,3,4,4,3 260#. The weight is a PR for me, but I am not going to advance the weight next week. I would say that about 3 reps or so had my butt coming off the bench. I want to do 5 sets with my butt on the bench before advancing. Hopefully won't be a long plateau.

BARBELL ROWS: 5X5 210#. PR. My last rep was a bit of a cheat. I am finally hitting my max on this exercise. Will repeat the weight next time.

EZ CURLS: 5x5 100#.

Followed this up with 5 sets of Chinups and 5 sets of Dips. Still had plenty of energy for more weights, but had to get to work.

Will rest for three and back on Sunday.

Est1969

Est1969

Awards
  • Established
April 8,

Intimidate: Dose 38
Erase Pro: Dose 31

PWO: 2 scoops Craze, 1 scoop Hemavol powder sample (Thanks iForce!), 12 oz coffee, 25mg Ephedrine sulphate

Wow. Red Letter day in the gym! Surprised because I got no sleep last night (my kids kept waking up looking for the Easter bunny).

SQUATS: 5x5 185#: After last weeks screw-up I was very interested to see if I was still injured. Stepped down the weight and was extremely careful with my form. No pain! So relieved... Went through the 5 sets and resisted temptation to increase the weight. The legs felt awesome and could feel all the muscles working together nicely.

OVERHEAD PRESS: 3x5 125# (PR), 2x5 135# (PR). Every step up into new weights has been smooth and easy. The shoulders have really gained on this cycle. I recalled struggling with my first bench press @135 more than 20 years ago, so my ego got a big boost pushing this weight easily over my head.

DEADLIFTS: 1x5 225#, 1x5 275#, 2x5 315# (PR). Six plates! Sets felt smooth and controlled. I felt awesome breaking into new ground on my deadlift. My body felt very energized after the sets. No pain whatsoever. Great stuff.

Burned off the Craze with 6x5 Bench Press @ 225, Chin Ups 3x10, Dips 3x20, Ez curls 5x100. My biceps felt like they were going to burst out of my skin.

I'm on a high after this workout. Can't wait for Tuesday!

Est1969

Est1969

Awards
  • Established
April 10,

Intimidate: Dose 40
Erase Pro: Dose 33

PWO: 2 scoops Craze, 10 pills Hemavol, 25mg ephedrine sulphate.

SQUATS: 5x4 195#: Continued pain free. All reps breaking parallel. Felt very good and a nice challenge. Up to 205# on Thurs. Soon I will be back to the weight where I hurt myself and hopefully can break through.

BENCH PRESS: 4,4,3 @260, 5,5,5 @ 225. Could not find a spotter for sets 4&5. The weight felt much more controlled this time. Kept my butt on the bench for all reps except 1. Will stick to this weight for one more go.

BARBELL ROWS: 5X4 210#. Felt controlled and will go for 215 next week.

Been cutting back on calories and felt pretty wiped out after these three exercises. Did one set of chinups and called it a day.

Back on Thurs.

Clemenza

Awards
  • Established
Nice log so far. Keep it up! Glad to see you're staying pain free.

Est1969

Est1969

Awards
  • Established
April 12,

Intimidate: Dose 42
Erase Pro: Dose 35

PWO: 2 eggs, 4 oz hamburger, coffee, 2 scoops Craze, 10 pills Hemavol, 25mg Ephedrine sulphate.

Warmup: 1.25 mile run in 08:30

SQUATS: 5x5 200#. Great sets. No pain whatsoever. Could really feel the muscles working together. Very glad I read Rippetoe's book as my squat may not be perfect but it feels really good.

OVERHEAD PRESS: 5x4 135# PR for this many reps at this weight. Felt very strong, but there were 2 reps that were a little bit on the sloppy side. Will likely keep at this weight next week to see if I can get 20-25 reps with strong, solid form.

DEADLIFTS: 1x5 225, 1x5 275, 1x5 325 (pr), 1x5 225. 325 felt easier this week than 315 felt last week. Definitely had some more left in the tank and will go to 335 next week. Gotta work on my breathing though...lightheaded after the 325# set.

Loads of energy left in the tank after my workout. Moved on to Chinups 10/10/8 with 2 count hangs at the bottom. Dips 20/20/20. Barbell curls 6/6/5/5/5 95#. Close grip cable rows 3x5 195#, 2x5 205#.

Still felt charged but had to go to work. The whole day I've felt like a million bucks and loving it.

Back on Sat or Sun.

Est1969

Est1969

Awards
  • Established
April 14

Intimidate: Dose 44
Erase Pro: Dose 36

Really starting to notice the fat coming off. Decent ab definition above the navel and obliques coming in. Bought some calipers to see where I was: 11% using the 7 point method. That's the lowest I've been in years and years.

PWO: 3 Eggs, 2 scoops Craze, 10 pills Hemavol, 25mg ephedrine sulphate. Black coffee.

5 minute ab workout. Now that I can see my abs...time to develop them! Rotated Mtn Climbers, Planks, and Crunches for 5mins nonstop.

1.25 mile run.

SQUATS: 5x5 205#. These felt great. Good challenge. All reps breaking parallel and could feel the quads, hams, and glutes working hard.

BENCH PRESS: 2x5 225#; 2x3 260#; 3x5 225#; 1x20 135#: The gym was packed and could not get a flat bench. The cage was open and tried to set up in there. I just could not get a good setup going and the 260s felt hard and awkward. Oh well...try again next week.

BARBELL ROW: 1x5 at 225; 5/3/4/4/5 at 215#. Felt very good and stronger throughout the set. Will give 220 a shot next week.

Finished the workout with Chinups 3x10 with 2 count hangs between reps. Dips 3x20. Barbell curls 5x5 95#. Still tons of energy after my workout.

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Don't know how I missed this!!! Intimidate plus erase pro NICE!

Est1969

Est1969

Awards
  • Established
Thanks SC! Having a great time with this stack. Will be bummed when it's done. Next time I run will do bloods for sure.

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks SC! Having a great time with this stack. Will be bummed when it's done. Next time I run will do bloods for sure.
You're doing 8 weeks of intimidate right?

Est1969

Est1969

Awards
  • Established
Yep...60 doses. My plan is to then take 4 weeks off, get some bloodwork and run it again with either erase pro or triazole.

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yep...60 doses. My plan is to then take 4 weeks off, get some bloodwork and run it again with either erase pro or triazole.
Four weeks would be the minimal time I would use between natty cycles. Have you ever looked into Reverstiol V2 from iforce? It's a very underrated product IMO and several user here have had impressive blood test results from it.

Est1969

Est1969

Awards
  • Established
SC: will look into it. Would that replace Intimidate, or be stacked with it?

Est1969

Est1969

Awards
  • Established
April 17,

Intimidate: Dose 47
Erase Pro: Dose 39

PWO: 1/4# beef, 2 eggs, 1/2 can black beans, 2 scoops CRAZE, 10 pills Hemavol, 25mg Ephedrine Sulphate, black coffee.

No warmup today due to a very tight schedule at work...

SQUATS: 5x5 210#. These felt even better than last week. Good control, absolutely no pain, and all reps breaking parallel. Did notice that it took me a little longer to get the hips below the knees. Prolly because I did not get my PWO cardio in so my muscles were cold. Will move up to 215 on Thurs!

OVERHEAD PRESS: 4/4/4/4/5 @135# 3@ 140 (PR). Ok, can finally graduate from 135#. This was definitely a challenge, but all my reps were controlled, no cheats, and my form looked very solid. Will start at 140# next week. My shoulders have really responded nicely to the sups and the routine. My delts, traps, and tris are looking good. Love this exercise...wonder why I never see people doing this one at my gym??

DEADLIFTS: 1x5 @ 225, 1x5 @335 (PR). Man, I hope I'm doing these right! Never really did deads until this cycle. Everything I know is from reading "Starting Strength", but I've never had anyone physically walk me through them. All other exercises it seems like I can study my form as I do them and make mental notes of what needs to be corrected. With deads, it's like my brain compresses and has only one thought: "LIIIIFT!!!". When I am done, it's like I woke from a dream and can't remember what happened. The good news is I haven't hurt myself...yet. New PR!!

Finished the morning with 3x10 chin-ups. 3x20 Dips. Had to leave after that for a busy day at work...

The body feels awesome. Totally pain free and energized. Looking forward to the next workout on Thurs.

Est1969

Est1969

Awards
  • Established
April 19,

Intimidate: Dose 49
Erase Pro: Dose 41

PWO: Whey and milk, 1/4 beef, 2 eggs, 2 scoops Craze, 10 pills Hemavol, 25mg Ephedrine sulphate.

Warmup: 1.25 mile run at 7:30 pace. As my Squats get better, this run sucks more. My legs just feel like bricks. Kinda weird since I used to be a runner...but I will take strength over endurance for now.

SQUATS: 4/4/4/4/5 215#. My quads and glutes were still a little sore from Tuesday's punishment. It was tough getting outta the hole today! I liked the feeling of pushing out right through the center of my feet. Good challenge the lower body was spent when it was done. No pain whatsoever = win.

BENCH PRESS: 5x5 @ 230. Per SL, when you fail 3 times, you gotta deload. I welcomed it as I am getting tired of losing to 260 and I guess that is the point. The weight felt nice and easy. I didn't have to chase for a spotter...just put them up myself with plenty of gas in the tank. I was tempted to bump up the weight and go to failure, but decided to stick with the program for once.

BARBELL ROW: 5x5 @215. Decided to go one more time at 215. 5x5 was easy and controlled. Definitely moving to 220 next week.

CHINUPS 10/10/10

DIPS 20/20/20

BARBELL CURLS 5X5 95#.

Taking the weekend off (unless I find a gym in the mountains). See you next week.

'69

Est1969

Est1969

Awards
  • Established
April 24,

Intimidate: Dose 54
Erase Pro: Dose 42

Spent the weekend on a business trip. I won't bother to log the cr@ppy workout I got at the hotel gym. The facility was full of machines that I would never touch ordinarily. Thankfully there was a pullup bar to play with.

Cut back on the EP to EOOD dosing. My right elbow starting cracking when extended. It's not dry...it's DRIED UP. Much better now that I've cut the dose. Erase Pro is no joke.

PWO: 3/2 cup Kashi, 2 scoops Craze, 10 pills Hemavol, 25 mg Ephedrine sulphate.

Warmup: 1.25 mile jog. Went slow as I was wearing my flat-soled canvas Pumas for today's deadlifts.

SQUATS: 5x4 220#. This weight was tough! Went ass to calves. Getting out of the hole was tough on the last set. Before trying to go so deep on Squats I would never have thought I could go down to the floor without hurting my knees. When I was 1/2 squatting I hurt myself all the time. Now after Rippetoe's book I am absolutely injury free. The knees, quads, glutes, and hams still all feel great. Advance to 225# on Thurs.

OVERHEAD PRESS: 5 reps 135. 2/2/2/2 at 145. PR. Was supposed to press 140 today, but could not find the 2 1/2's anywhere in the gym. 135 felt nice and easy. 145 was tough. Tried a 3rd rep on 3 of the sets and failed every time. Will try 145 again this weekend. Still, another PR!

DEADLIFT: 1x5 345# PR. I am starting to really like doing deads. I am getting more comfortable with them for sure. I didn't have much trouble with the pull, but I am approaching the max of what I can hold with a mixed grip. Felt the bar starting to slip on reps 4 and 5. I guess I'll have to look into some straps? Any advice on how to proceed from here much appreciated. Want to improve my grip as much as I can.

Finishing exercises: Pull ups + Dips: 3 x 10/20. Standing Barbell Curls: 5x5 100#

No pain. No injuries. Feel great post-workout. 2 fresh PR's. See you Thursday.

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hotel gyms ALWAYS suck. I don't think I've ever stayed at a hotel that had even remotely decent equipment.

Est1969

Est1969

Awards
  • Established
Hotel gyms ALWAYS suck. I don't think I've ever stayed at a hotel that had even remotely decent equipment.
Agreed. Although I will give some credit to 4 seasons, who actually stock their gyms with squat racks, adjustable benches, and Olympic bars. Imagine that!! Other than that, I've only seen suckage.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
SC: will look into it. Would that replace Intimidate, or be stacked with it?
I think they are best Stacked to hit from all angles. Directly increase test while indirectly boosting it by decreasing estrogen! Nothing better IMO

Mike

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Agreed. Although I will give some credit to 4 seasons, who actually stock their gyms with squat racks, adjustable benches, and Olympic bars. Imagine that!! Other than that, I've only seen suckage.
I know where I'll be staying next time I travel lol

pmdied

Awards
Sub's. Very interested as I just started Erase Pro today as a stand alone Supp. Next cycle I was thinking of stacking it with a test booster.

Est1969

Est1969

Awards
  • Established
Sub's. Very interested as I just started Erase Pro today as a stand alone Supp. Next cycle I was thinking of stacking it with a test booster.
Interesting...I stack mine with a T-booster and am considering a future cycle with Erase Pro only. Just trying to zero in on the minimum effective supplement intake.

Can you post a log with your results. I am very interested.

pmdied

Awards
Interesting...I stack mine with a T-booster and am considering a future cycle with Erase Pro only. Just trying to zero in on the minimum effective supplement intake.

Can you post a log with your results. I am very interested.
I just posted an edit to my log- I decided to stack my Erase Pro with DAA.

Est1969

Est1969

Awards
  • Established
April 26, 2012

Intimidate: Dose 56
Erase Pro: Dose 43

PWO: 2 cups Kashi, 2 scoops Craze, 1 sample pack Hemavol (thanks iForce!), 25mg Ephedrine sulfate.

SQUATS: 3/2/3/2/2 225#. Man this was really tough getting out of the hole. Almost used the safety pins on one rep. Will try again at 225 this weekend.

BENCH PRESS: 5x5 235#. Working out of a deload. This time 235# was very easy (compared to the last time I was at this weight several weeks ago). No spotter needed...just put em up. 240 next week.

BARBELL ROWS: 5x4 205#. Decided to deload here to and work the cheats out of my form. Might stay at 205 for one more workout.

CHIN UPS/DIPS: 10/20 10/20 10/20

STANDING BARBELL CURLS: 5x5 100#

REVERSE BARBELL LUNGE: 5x5 185#

DUMBBELL PRESS, INCLINE PRESS, DECLINE PRESS: 5x5 65#/55#/70#

Back at it this weekend.

Est1969

Est1969

Awards
  • Established
April 28,

Intimidate: Dose 58

PWO: 2 scoops Craze, 10 pills Hemavol, 25mg Ephedrine sulfate. Know what amazes me about my PWO stack? No diminishing returns. Sometimes I even wonder if I have reverse tolerance for this as my workouts just seem to get better. I am really enjoying this one...hope Craze stays with us.

SQUATS: 3/4/4/3/3 225# PR. Definite improvement from last week. Ass to calves, and a real challenge to get out of the hole. Felt great. Sweated my ass off. Great sets. No pain. Will stick with 225 on Tuesday and see if I can't nail a 5x4.

OVERHEAD PRESS: 4/3/3/1/1 145# PR. More reps than last week but I was spent at the end. My shoulders have reached their limit at 145. One more week and I will deload and attack it again from 130.

DEADLIFT: 1x5 225#; 1x5 355# PR. As said earlier, this is my first cycle with Deadlifts and I have finally found my number. Getting the last rep up at 355# took everything in me to finish. I felt like every muscle cell was depleted and had a feeling after that was very similar to a 'runner's high'. I felt fantastic, and depleted at the same time.

3 more PR's to finish up my first cycle of Intimidate. Great stuff. I really benefitted from this sup and look forward to running it again.

Finished up with:

CHINUPS/DIPS 10/20 10/20 10/20
STANDING BARBELL CURLS 5x5 100#

The finishers were really tough as my muscles were spent from 3 PR's on StrongLifts. Taking 3 days off and back on Tuesday.

pmdied

Awards
April 28,

Intimidate: Dose 58

PWO: 2 scoops Craze, 10 pills Hemavol, 25mg Ephedrine sulfate. Know what amazes me about my PWO stack? No diminishing returns. Sometimes I even wonder if I have reverse tolerance for this as my workouts just seem to get better. I am really enjoying this one...hope Craze stays with us.

SQUATS: 3/4/4/3/3 225# PR. Definite improvement from last week. Ass to calves, and a real challenge to get out of the hole. Felt great. Sweated my ass off. Great sets. No pain. Will stick with 225 on Tuesday and see if I can't nail a 5x4.

OVERHEAD PRESS: 4/3/3/1/1 145# PR. More reps than last week but I was spent at the end. My shoulders have reached their limit at 145. One more week and I will deload and attack it again from 130.

DEADLIFT: 1x5 225#; 1x5 355# PR. As said earlier, this is my first cycle with Deadlifts and I have finally found my number. Getting the last rep up at 355# took everything in me to finish. I felt like every muscle cell was depleted and had a feeling after that was very similar to a 'runner's high'. I felt fantastic, and depleted at the same time.

3 more PR's to finish up my first cycle of Intimidate. Great stuff. I really benefitted from this sup and look forward to running it again.

Finished up with:

CHINUPS/DIPS 10/20 10/20 10/20
STANDING BARBELL CURLS 5x5 100#

The finishers were really tough as my muscles were spent from 3 PR's on StrongLifts. Taking 3 days off and back on Tuesday.
Sub'd! I take it your around 43 or so?

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Subd. R u gonna continue this since you're done with int? Or start a new one? Or neither lol

Est1969

Est1969

Awards
  • Established
Subd. R u gonna continue this since you're done with int? Or start a new one? Or neither lol
Thanks. I think I will continue this log until I start my next stack in July, then start a new one. Next time I will post bloodwork too.

Est1969

Est1969

Awards
  • Established
MAY 1,

Intimidate: Finished cycle
Erase Pro: Dose 44

PWO: Kashi, 2 scoops Craze, 10 pills Hemavol, 25 mg Ephedrine:

SQUATS: 3/4/4/4/5 225# PR for reps at this weight. Was a struggle, and clearly I was not warmed up enough as I could only squeeze out 3 on set one but finished 5 on set 5. Really made the muscles burn.

BENCH PRESS: 5/4/4/4/4 240#. Damn I am plateauing on the Bench! I could have squeaked out the 5th rep if I asked for a spotter, but I am getting real burned out on pickup spotters. Dudes always hanging over me with hands over and under the bar even when I ask them to stop. Spotters need to hang back and just wait for me to get into trouble. End rant...but I'm afraid I'm not getting the most push w/o a spotter because I won't lower the bar to my chest unless I am 120% sure I can return it. I may play around with the Smith machine so I can get some failure reps in and stimulate progress.

BARBELL ROW: 5x5 205# Man these felt good today. No cheats.

Finished up with: Chin ups/Dips 3x 10/20. Barbell curls 5x5 100#

Est1969

Est1969

Awards
  • Established
MAY 3,

Intimidate: Finished Cycle
Erase Pro: Dose 45

PWO: Kashi, 2 scoops Craze, 10 pills Hemavol, 25mg Ephedrine

SQUATS: 5x5 200# I was actually sore today. Is it because I had a very tough squat session on May 1, or because I am recovering slower now that I am off Intimidate? In any case I deloaded down to 200 and will attack 225 again from this weight.

OVERHEAD PRESS: 3@145#, 5/5/5/4 at 135#. OK, now I am paranoid. Losing ground on the Overhead press. I am missing my Intimidate! Damn!! Oh well, gotta go clean for 8 weeks before I hit the little blue pill again. Bummer.

DEADLIFT: 1x5 315#, 1x5 365#. PR! BAM! This was very tough for me to finish. However, my grip was clearly stronger this week than last. I had zero trouble holding the bar where last week I nearly dropped it. Very happy about this lift. Love the way my body feels after deads. Will try 375 next week...but I have my doubts.

Back on Sunday.