1969's Intimidate + Erase Pro log

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. New Member
    pmdied's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    287
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Est1969

    Interesting...I stack mine with a T-booster and am considering a future cycle with Erase Pro only. Just trying to zero in on the minimum effective supplement intake.

    Can you post a log with your results. I am very interested.
    I just posted an edit to my log- I decided to stack my Erase Pro with DAA.


  2. Advanced Member
    Est1969's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    703
    Answers
    0

    April 26, 2012

    Intimidate: Dose 56
    Erase Pro: Dose 43

    PWO: 2 cups Kashi, 2 scoops Craze, 1 sample pack Hemavol (thanks iForce!), 25mg Ephedrine sulfate.

    SQUATS: 3/2/3/2/2 225#. Man this was really tough getting out of the hole. Almost used the safety pins on one rep. Will try again at 225 this weekend.

    BENCH PRESS: 5x5 235#. Working out of a deload. This time 235# was very easy (compared to the last time I was at this weight several weeks ago). No spotter needed...just put em up. 240 next week.

    BARBELL ROWS: 5x4 205#. Decided to deload here to and work the cheats out of my form. Might stay at 205 for one more workout.

    CHIN UPS/DIPS: 10/20 10/20 10/20

    STANDING BARBELL CURLS: 5x5 100#

    REVERSE BARBELL LUNGE: 5x5 185#

    DUMBBELL PRESS, INCLINE PRESS, DECLINE PRESS: 5x5 65#/55#/70#

    Back at it this weekend.

  3. Advanced Member
    Est1969's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    703
    Answers
    0

    April 28,

    Intimidate: Dose 58
    Erase Pro: Dose 43

    PWO: 2 scoops Craze, 10 pills Hemavol, 25mg Ephedrine sulfate. Know what amazes me about my PWO stack? No diminishing returns. Sometimes I even wonder if I have reverse tolerance for this as my workouts just seem to get better. I am really enjoying this one...hope Craze stays with us.

    SQUATS: 3/4/4/3/3 225# PR. Definite improvement from last week. Ass to calves, and a real challenge to get out of the hole. Felt great. Sweated my ass off. Great sets. No pain. Will stick with 225 on Tuesday and see if I can't nail a 5x4.

    OVERHEAD PRESS: 4/3/3/1/1 145# PR. More reps than last week but I was spent at the end. My shoulders have reached their limit at 145. One more week and I will deload and attack it again from 130.

    DEADLIFT: 1x5 225#; 1x5 355# PR. As said earlier, this is my first cycle with Deadlifts and I have finally found my number. Getting the last rep up at 355# took everything in me to finish. I felt like every muscle cell was depleted and had a feeling after that was very similar to a 'runner's high'. I felt fantastic, and depleted at the same time.

    3 more PR's to finish up my first cycle of Intimidate. Great stuff. I really benefitted from this sup and look forward to running it again.

    Finished up with:

    CHINUPS/DIPS 10/20 10/20 10/20
    STANDING BARBELL CURLS 5x5 100#

    The finishers were really tough as my muscles were spent from 3 PR's on StrongLifts. Taking 3 days off and back on Tuesday.

    •   
       

  4. New Member
    pmdied's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    287
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Est1969
    April 28,

    Intimidate: Dose 58
    Erase Pro: Dose 43

    PWO: 2 scoops Craze, 10 pills Hemavol, 25mg Ephedrine sulfate. Know what amazes me about my PWO stack? No diminishing returns. Sometimes I even wonder if I have reverse tolerance for this as my workouts just seem to get better. I am really enjoying this one...hope Craze stays with us.

    SQUATS: 3/4/4/3/3 225# PR. Definite improvement from last week. Ass to calves, and a real challenge to get out of the hole. Felt great. Sweated my ass off. Great sets. No pain. Will stick with 225 on Tuesday and see if I can't nail a 5x4.

    OVERHEAD PRESS: 4/3/3/1/1 145# PR. More reps than last week but I was spent at the end. My shoulders have reached their limit at 145. One more week and I will deload and attack it again from 130.

    DEADLIFT: 1x5 225#; 1x5 355# PR. As said earlier, this is my first cycle with Deadlifts and I have finally found my number. Getting the last rep up at 355# took everything in me to finish. I felt like every muscle cell was depleted and had a feeling after that was very similar to a 'runner's high'. I felt fantastic, and depleted at the same time.

    3 more PR's to finish up my first cycle of Intimidate. Great stuff. I really benefitted from this sup and look forward to running it again.

    Finished up with:

    CHINUPS/DIPS 10/20 10/20 10/20
    STANDING BARBELL CURLS 5x5 100#

    The finishers were really tough as my muscles were spent from 3 PR's on StrongLifts. Taking 3 days off and back on Tuesday.
    Sub'd! I take it your around 43 or so?

  5. Advanced Member
    Est1969's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    703
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by pmdied

    Sub'd! I take it your around 43 or so?
    Almost!

  6. Elite Member
    chedapalooza's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Age
    25
    Posts
    7,301
    Answers
    0

    Subd. R u gonna continue this since you're done with int? Or start a new one? Or neither lol
    "no failure is final, nor is any success"
    Follow my 2014 training and supps!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/240285-chedapaloozas-2014-training.html

  7. Advanced Member
    Est1969's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    703
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    Subd. R u gonna continue this since you're done with int? Or start a new one? Or neither lol
    Thanks. I think I will continue this log until I start my next stack in July, then start a new one. Next time I will post bloodwork too.

  8. Elite Member
    chedapalooza's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Age
    25
    Posts
    7,301
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Est1969

    Thanks. I think I will continue this log until I start my next stack in July, then start a new one. Next time I will post bloodwork too.
    Nice
    "no failure is final, nor is any success"
    Follow my 2014 training and supps!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/240285-chedapaloozas-2014-training.html

  9. Advanced Member
    Est1969's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    703
    Answers
    0

    MAY 1,

    Intimidate: Finished cycle
    Erase Pro: Dose 44

    PWO: Kashi, 2 scoops Craze, 10 pills Hemavol, 25 mg Ephedrine:

    SQUATS: 3/4/4/4/5 225# PR for reps at this weight. Was a struggle, and clearly I was not warmed up enough as I could only squeeze out 3 on set one but finished 5 on set 5. Really made the muscles burn.

    BENCH PRESS: 5/4/4/4/4 240#. Damn I am plateauing on the Bench! I could have squeaked out the 5th rep if I asked for a spotter, but I am getting real burned out on pickup spotters. Dudes always hanging over me with hands over and under the bar even when I ask them to stop. Spotters need to hang back and just wait for me to get into trouble. End rant...but I'm afraid I'm not getting the most push w/o a spotter because I won't lower the bar to my chest unless I am 120% sure I can return it. I may play around with the Smith machine so I can get some failure reps in and stimulate progress.

    BARBELL ROW: 5x5 205# Man these felt good today. No cheats.

    Finished up with: Chin ups/Dips 3x 10/20. Barbell curls 5x5 100#

  10. Advanced Member
    Est1969's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    703
    Answers
    0

    MAY 3,

    Intimidate: Finished Cycle
    Erase Pro: Dose 45

    PWO: Kashi, 2 scoops Craze, 10 pills Hemavol, 25mg Ephedrine

    SQUATS: 5x5 200# I was actually sore today. Is it because I had a very tough squat session on May 1, or because I am recovering slower now that I am off Intimidate? In any case I deloaded down to 200 and will attack 225 again from this weight.

    OVERHEAD PRESS: 3@145#, 5/5/5/4 at 135#. OK, now I am paranoid. Losing ground on the Overhead press. I am missing my Intimidate! Damn!! Oh well, gotta go clean for 8 weeks before I hit the little blue pill again. Bummer.

    DEADLIFT: 1x5 315#, 1x5 365#. PR! BAM! This was very tough for me to finish. However, my grip was clearly stronger this week than last. I had zero trouble holding the bar where last week I nearly dropped it. Very happy about this lift. Love the way my body feels after deads. Will try 375 next week...but I have my doubts.

    Back on Sunday.

  11. Advanced Member
    Est1969's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    703
    Answers
    0

    MAY 5,

    Intimidate: Finished
    Erase Pro: Finished

    I figured it might be interesting to some to see how I maintain during the 8 weeks off supplementation. I can tell you that I feel more "normal" than "superman" when I hit the gym. I'm very happy with the gains I've made and hope I can maintain my build as a normal sup-free human. Definitely not as exciting!

    SQUATS: 5x5 205#. Very challenging. Kept my form on all reps. As my quads develop they definitely take longer to prepare for working sets. I put in about 20 reps of warm ups before I could get my squats fully deep enough to dive into the working sets of 5x5.

    BENCH PRESS: 5x5 225#. Saturday morning shyteshow at the gym. Plates scattered everywhere. I had enough around me to put together 225# so I figured I would deload to this level and do my sets without a spot. No problems here, but no progress either.

    BARBELL ROW: 5/4/4/4/4 210#. Challenging. My last rep had a touch of cheat, so only giving credit for 4. Will repeat next week at 210.

    Finished with Chin ups/Dips 10/20 x 3. Skipped the curls as I had slight pain in my forearm at the elbow. Now that I am off Intimidate, the little aches and pains are creeping back in...ugh.

  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Intimidate
    By Mission1 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 235
    Last Post: 04-05-2012, 10:27 AM
  2. Intimidate or SNS DAA?
    By capn crunch in forum Supplements
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 03-02-2012, 08:51 AM
  3. Intimidate???
    By newman897 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 47
    Last Post: 02-28-2012, 10:29 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in