Giving Slinshot its shot at Malleus!!

malleus25

malleus25

Awards
OK, so thanks to Purus for the chance to run this I have never really run somthing like this before so don't really know what to expect. I am carb sensitive so Slinshot may be just the thing I need to use the carbs I do take in.

I started last night at the recommended dose of 2 pills, noticed alittle more veiny look in my forarms. thats it I am expecting to not really notice much for the first week by then I hope to see of feel more to comment on. I am really looking forward to seeing how it works on my off days. I may even play alittle with the dosage, if need be might have to get a second bottle to do a full run.

more to come.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
:thumbsup:

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
subbed....looking forward to see how this works for ya!

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Yup, hope you enjoy SLINshot...

malleus25

malleus25

Awards
Ok so day 4 of using SlinShot after workout with carbs.

I notice I keep that veiny look longer and don't get a bloated feeling after post-workout carbs and subsequent carbs with dinner.
I will be using this this weekend for its partitioning for my off days. Has anyone had any problems with this on an empty stomach before carbs are ingested on off days or anything else?

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok so day 4 of using SlinShot after workout with carbs.

I notice I keep that veiny look longer and don't get a bloated feeling after post-workout carbs and subsequent carbs with dinner.
I will be using this this weekend for its partitioning for my off days. Has anyone had any problems with this on an empty stomach before carbs are ingested on off days or anything else?
Just make sure your about to eat. You could go hypo a little bit.

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ye ai notced a hypo feeling one day when i wnet about 30 min wihout eating after taking 2-3 caps

malleus25

malleus25

Awards
ok so days 5,6, and 7

I played with the dosing alittle this weekend before big carb meals.

Friday-leg day- had one serving-2pills with waxy maize and protein drink post workout no big effect to see or feel

Saturday-Cardio had one and a half serving-3pills about 10 mins before a lunch of steak and pizza- no big bloat I think the Slinshot is helping with that. Had a good look even after 4 slices of pizza, normally I feel and look puffy after a meal like that.

Sunday-rest kept with the one and a half servings-3pills 10 mins before breakfast at Ihop. Had the steak omlet, sausage, three pancakes no syrup, and orange juice. Same feel as saturday. I think 3 pills is my dosing from now on as I think this hits me better that 2.

The reason I took it before breakfast is anyone who knows IHOPS Omlets, knows they make them fluffy by adding pancake batter to the eggs so this ended up being my biggest carb meal.

malleus25

malleus25

Awards
OK, day 8 3 pills 10 mins before dinner.

Today was chest and for dinner I had 10oz fish with 2 cups of pasta with EVOO.
I like the way I can eat more carbs and not bloat like a fricken balloon.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
OK, day 8 3 pills 10 mins before dinner.

Today was chest and for dinner I had 10oz fish with 2 cups of pasta with EVOO.
I like the way I can eat more carbs and not bloat like a fricken balloon.
Yeah man....

SLINshot would def be in my rotation for sure!!!

I love carbs!

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
very interested to ssee how u keep dosing.....no bloat is def a plus lol

malleus25

malleus25

Awards
OK so I have been at 3 pills since day 8. This is now day 12 I took my 3 at lunch and I am thinking I will take another 3 before I go to the movies tonight.

This is going to be a carb heavy day today as I have decided to go HEAVY legs today before I get dragged to go see Hunger Games after with new GF. I am thinking maybe Italian so I really need Slinshot to help me keep the pump so I can walk semi-normal. Slinshot is a very sutle supplement but once you find your dosage and timing it can be felt as well as seen not just my me but other people. I think GDA's are going on my staple list.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
OK so I have been at 3 pills since day 8. This is now day 12 I took my 3 at lunch and I am thinking I will take another 3 before I go to the movies tonight.

This is going to be a carb heavy day today as I have decided to go HEAVY legs today before I get dragged to go see Hunger Games after with new GF. I am thinking maybe Italian so I really need Slinshot to help me keep the pump so I can walk semi-normal. Slinshot is a very sutle supplement but once you find your dosage and timing it can be felt as well as seen not just my me but other people. I think GDA's are going on my staple list.
Nice man!
GDAs is one of my favorite supplements.

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
agree the more i try the more i jus wanna keep goin, but ive heeard you shoudl cycle off

shdwmsk

Awards
Dose the body just get used to it like some pwo's and you need more or just to not damage anything?

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i ehard there are some gdas u have to cycle of but i orgot which ones, tehes a certain ingedient in them that an build up

malleus25

malleus25

Awards
Day 12: Ok so still at 3 pills a day I very when I take them. I find I get faster pump and veiny look with about 200g of fast carbs, but I try not to eat that many fast carbs at one time.

I like how I can get away with eating more carbs and still look like I have not. Slinshot is being very good to me. :)

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Day 12: Ok so still at 3 pills a day I very when I take them. I find I get faster pump and veiny look with about 200g of fast carbs, but I try not to eat that many fast carbs at one time.

I like how I can get away with eating more carbs and still look like I have not. Slinshot is being very good to me. :)
That's awesome man. How many carbs are u eating a day?

malleus25

malleus25

Awards
That's awesome man. How many carbs are u eating a day?
I try to stay between 200 and 250 on bench/deadlift/squat days and 150 on every other day give or take as life allows. I am carb sensitive so alittle goes along way with me.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I try to stay between 200 and 250 on bench/deadlift/squat days and 150 on every other day give or take as life allows. I am carb sensitive so alittle goes along way with me.
Nice, so SLINshot is coming in handy.

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
u taking in exclusively fast carbs? what are your carb sources? all candy or sumthin lol

malleus25

malleus25

Awards
u taking in exclusively fast carbs? what are your carb sources? all candy or sumthin lol
I just take it with what ever I plan to be my biggest carb meal. Candy??? I have not had any candy in a few years. Now cookies or cupcakes YES!!!!

shdwmsk

Awards
Man, you guys make me feel like my diets nothing but carbs and junk food! I'm not sayin it isn't but makes me feel guilty. Haha, I'm reading about your guys' cheat meals as I'm eating worse stuff as I'm reading it haha. I'm getting scared thinking about my cut next jan.

malleus25

malleus25

Awards
I am thinking Slinshot would be a great product on a Carb Cycle. I don't believe it has to be taken everyday to work so taking it on High carb days may work really well to make a cut easier and less stressfull.

I am still taking 3 pills before my highest carb meal of the day. I have even taken up to 6 pills in a day 3 with one meal and 3 before going out to a restaurant and movie. I had no GI issues or hypo feeling.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I am thinking Slinshot would be a great product on a Carb Cycle. I don't believe it has to be taken everyday to work so taking it on High carb days may work really well to make a cut easier and less stressfull.

I am still taking 3 pills before my highest carb meal of the day. I have even taken up to 6 pills in a day 3 with one meal and 3 before going out to a restaurant and movie. I had no GI issues or hypo feeling.
Good deal, so let me ask how far out in advance do you take SLINshot before eating/movie?

The most u have taken is 6 pills a day? Some people eat carbs with every meal.... :)

What's the lowest amount of carbs you have used with how many caps of SLINshot?
-Like I'm asking if you ever took 1 cap with let's say 20g of carbs?
Any SLINshot w/liquid carbs (shakes?)

malleus25

malleus25

Awards
Good deal, so let me ask how far out in advance do you take SLINshot before eating/movie?

The most u have taken is 6 pills a day? Some people eat carbs with every meal.... :)

What's the lowest amount of carbs you have used with how many caps of SLINshot?
-Like I'm asking if you ever took 1 cap with let's say 20g of carbs?
Any SLINshot w/liquid carbs (shakes?)
1) I took it about 15mins before the movie started so it would be in my system before I had any popcorn.

2) I tend to only have a large carb meal before I workout and after I workout. On off days I have them spread out as much as I can or just have a huge carb meal and very low carbs after or before that meal.

3) The lowest I have taken slin with was about 35g of carbs I took it with one cap not much to notice. I believe through my own trial and error that for my size and carb intake 3 pills works but I only noticed pump and veins with at least 50g of carbs and one pill. I take my carbs in food form most of the time so I have had slin with a protein shake but I also have grapes/apple or bananas with it.

I am a powerlifter so I look bigger and puffier than someone who is bodybuilding or cutting for a show, but I try to eat as healthy as I can to keep my a$$ from be a fat a$$ so Slinshot has been a great thing for me.

malleus25

malleus25

Awards
ok so here is the final update on my Slinshot log.

Scale of 1-10

Usefullness-8 I am carb sensitive, so a little in the carb area goes along way for me. Slinshot really helped me keep a leaner look when I was eating more carbs or when I ate them period.

Cost Effective-for me 6 others ????-I took about 3 pills a day I have seen others use less and others use MUCH more. I would like to make this a staple but money being what it is, I might have to make this a diet time supplement only for now.

Effect-8 I noticed the pump and veiny look really came out about week two. Some may notice sooner depending on dose. I just really like not getting all bloated from over eating carbs while on this like I normally due so BIG points on that one.

Side effects-N/A I had no GI issues or Hypo feeling on this at all. I know some other products like this have beem known to cause them in others. Maybe I was lucky but no problems for me.

Recommend-8 I did not give this a 10 because I have nothing to compare Slinshot to in it catagory but I do recommend to others to try if you are looking for a GDA.

In my over all opinion this is a suttle but effective product. Is it ground breaking or Catagory defining... no, but it works and thats all I really look for when it comes to supplements I am willing to buy. Purus makes some great products I would rank this among them. I thank AaronJP1 and Purus for the chance to log this and I am definatly going to be buying more Slinshot when I get some more money freed up.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
ok so here is the final update on my Slinshot log.

Scale of 1-10

Usefullness-8 I am carb sensitive, so a little in the carb area goes along way for me. Slinshot really helped me keep a leaner look when I was eating more carbs or when I ate them period.

Cost Effective-for me 6 others ????-I took about 3 pills a day I have seen others use less and others use MUCH more. I would like to make this a staple but money being what it is, I might have to make this a diet time supplement only for now.

Effect-8 I noticed the pump and veiny look really came out about week two. Some may notice sooner depending on dose. I just really like not getting all bloated from over eating carbs while on this like I normally due so BIG points on that one.

Side effects-N/A I had no GI issues or Hypo feeling on this at all. I know some other products like this have beem known to cause them in others. Maybe I was lucky but no problems for me.

Recommend-8 I did not give this a 10 because I have nothing to compare Slinshot to in it catagory but I do recommend to others to try if you are looking for a GDA.

In my over all opinion this is a suttle but effective product. Is it ground breaking or Catagory defining... no, but it works and thats all I really look for when it comes to supplements I am willing to buy. Purus makes some great products I would rank this among them. I thank AaronJP1 and Purus for the chance to log this and I am definatly going to be buying more Slinshot when I get some more money freed up.
Great final review.
Solid log and I feel the same way using SLINshot as well: less bloat.

malleus25

malleus25

Awards
Great final review.
Solid log and I feel the same way using SLINshot as well: less bloat.
Let me know if there is anything else you need answered for final update.