Giving Slinshot its shot at Malleus!!

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. ok so here is the final update on my Slinshot log.

Scale of 1-10

Usefullness-8 I am carb sensitive, so a little in the carb area goes along way for me. Slinshot really helped me keep a leaner look when I was eating more carbs or when I ate them period.

Cost Effective-for me 6 others ????-I took about 3 pills a day I have seen others use less and others use MUCH more. I would like to make this a staple but money being what it is, I might have to make this a diet time supplement only for now.

Effect-8 I noticed the pump and veiny look really came out about week two. Some may notice sooner depending on dose. I just really like not getting all bloated from over eating carbs while on this like I normally due so BIG points on that one.

Side effects-N/A I had no GI issues or Hypo feeling on this at all. I know some other products like this have beem known to cause them in others. Maybe I was lucky but no problems for me.

Recommend-8 I did not give this a 10 because I have nothing to compare Slinshot to in it catagory but I do recommend to others to try if you are looking for a GDA.

In my over all opinion this is a suttle but effective product. Is it ground breaking or Catagory defining... no, but it works and thats all I really look for when it comes to supplements I am willing to buy. Purus makes some great products I would rank this among them. I thank AaronJP1 and Purus for the chance to log this and I am definatly going to be buying more Slinshot when I get some more money freed up.
    "I am legally blind and if I can Squat,deadlift and over all get myself to the gym then anyone can get their a$$ in gear and get strong!!"-me

2. Quote Originally Posted by malleus25
    ok so here is the final update on my Slinshot log.

Scale of 1-10

Usefullness-8 I am carb sensitive, so a little in the carb area goes along way for me. Slinshot really helped me keep a leaner look when I was eating more carbs or when I ate them period.

Cost Effective-for me 6 others ????-I took about 3 pills a day I have seen others use less and others use MUCH more. I would like to make this a staple but money being what it is, I might have to make this a diet time supplement only for now.

Effect-8 I noticed the pump and veiny look really came out about week two. Some may notice sooner depending on dose. I just really like not getting all bloated from over eating carbs while on this like I normally due so BIG points on that one.

Side effects-N/A I had no GI issues or Hypo feeling on this at all. I know some other products like this have beem known to cause them in others. Maybe I was lucky but no problems for me.

Recommend-8 I did not give this a 10 because I have nothing to compare Slinshot to in it catagory but I do recommend to others to try if you are looking for a GDA.

In my over all opinion this is a suttle but effective product. Is it ground breaking or Catagory defining... no, but it works and thats all I really look for when it comes to supplements I am willing to buy. Purus makes some great products I would rank this among them. I thank AaronJP1 and Purus for the chance to log this and I am definatly going to be buying more Slinshot when I get some more money freed up.
    Great final review.
    Solid log and I feel the same way using SLINshot as well: less bloat.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    Great final review.
    Solid log and I feel the same way using SLINshot as well: less bloat.
    Let me know if there is anything else you need answered for final update.
    "I am legally blind and if I can Squat,deadlift and over all get myself to the gym then anyone can get their a$$ in gear and get strong!!"-me

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Who wants a slinSHOT?
    By AaronJP1 in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 140
    Last Post: 05-28-2012, 03:55 PM
  2. Replies: 239
    Last Post: 02-15-2012, 11:05 PM
  3. Get your SHOT to log Purus SlinShot
    By Grambo in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 72
    Last Post: 04-30-2010, 10:41 PM