Intimidate 5 Days In

witchdawg7

witchdawg7

Banned
Awards
First off...not sponsored or affiliated with any company.

About me, 41 years old sitting at 250 pounds about 17% BF and just started a recomp and figured I would give Intimidate a shot. Been lifting for over 20 years and have used AAS in the past.

I have tried about every Natural supplement out there and so far other than pre workout energy boosters I really have only found 3 that I honestly like and believe that they work. DAA, Anabeta and Erase. Recently I had to quit using DAA because frankly it destroyed my guts and left my tender parts chaffed and sore! NOT COOL!

I lift M-F at 5 AM.

Currently I am running Anabeta and Erase Pro so this is not a 100% unbiased or solo review for Intimidate. With that being said I have ran Anabeta and Erase - 2 times previous so I have an idea of exactly what they feel like together.

Preworkout - 1 Scoop of Modern BCAA with 1 Scoop Storm
During Workout - 1 Scoop Modern BCAA (I am in a recomp so going fasted)

First dose was March 14th.
Over all couple things I have really noticed since taking it. My sleep isn't better. I do seem to be waking up more frequently during the night and getting less sleep but strangely I wake up feeling pretty dang good.

Dreams, Um the first 3 nights I kept having serious erotic dreams and woke up with the morning wood each morning. :p This has slowed down since then. Everything back to normal in that aspect now.

The boys do seem to be more dense and getting bigger! This to me is proof that it is kicking in but probably is a synergistic effect with the Erase Pro.

The big thing is my guts do not hurt!!!! I am getting my DAA without the bloat and need to hit the toilets 10 times a day. Seriously, that is the worst aspect of DAA use for me. Hurt to sit down after a week on it. Made doing heavy squats impossible.

Strength - Not really much to report here but I can say since going in fasted I haven't noticed any strength loss. Which is very good for me because normally a fasted workout for me just sucks in the strength category.

Anger - Had a couple of moments last over the weekend where my anger really boiled up for no reason. :) Nothing says my test levels are going up like me getting angry because I am a pretty mellow guy. Again this is probably a synergistic response from the Erase Pro and the Intimidate.

Overall, I feel this is a good product so far. Hopefully my sleep pattern evens out and I start sleeping through the night again. Intimidate is the only thing that i have added in since that started happening. I feel like my libido has increased, aggression is up, boys are getting bigger and no lower GI issues!!!!!!

I am only running Anabeta for another 10 days but going to continue running the Intimidate and Erase Pro together for 8 weeks.

allnatural923

allnatural923

Awards
In for this, sounds like a good stack OP, you should definitely notice some nice recomp effects from that combo.

And as far as sleep and everything goes, people seem to report the most changes kicking in around week 2 to week 3, so be sure to pay attention as that gets closer. Looking forward to seeing what you think and all the updates. Any questions feel free to shoot me a PM

witchdawg7

witchdawg7

Banned
Awards
I have decided to stop my Anabeta on Friday of this week. Just because I want to see how the stack of Erase Pro and Intimidate feels for me.

I slept better last night but I didn't wake up feeling like I was on top of the world like I had been. Libido and aggression are still up which I like. Definitely good focus today on leg day.

Fasted leg day really sucks but I am down another pound this AM so on with the recomp! Strength was about the same as last week with carbs and protein in my system. Again I think that staying the same on fasted workouts is a sign that it is working.

When I go off Anabeta on Friday I am cutting everything else out of my stack except creatine, black coffee and Modern BCAA's!

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
awesome :) in for the ride

SuppJunkie

SuppJunkie

Awards
  • Established
Subbed. Def interested in hearing how this stack works for you. I have had some bad experinces myself in the past with DAA and being on the toilet with the runs. That can definately ruin your day. It is a matter of finding a good company and since then have used DAA with good success. This new DAA product here def intruigues me and I am looking forward to your results,. More so in that I have recently bought a bottle of Erase Pro and want to see how the combo works for you. take care and have a good week..SJ

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Some promising supplements you're running, interested in the feedback!

TehProdigy

TehProdigy

Awards
  • Established
First off...not sponsored or affiliated with any company.

About me, 41 years old sitting at 250 pounds about 17% BF and just started a recomp and figured I would give Intimidate a shot. Been lifting for over 20 years and have used AAS in the past.

I have tried about every Natural supplement out there and so far other than pre workout energy boosters I really have only found 3 that I honestly like and believe that they work. DAA, Anabeta and Erase. Recently I had to quit using DAA because frankly it destroyed my guts and left my tender parts chaffed and sore! NOT COOL!

I lift M-F at 5 AM.

Currently I am running Anabeta and Erase Pro so this is not a 100% unbiased or solo review for Intimidate. With that being said I have ran Anabeta and Erase - 2 times previous so I have an idea of exactly what they feel like together.

Preworkout - 1 Scoop of Modern BCAA with 1 Scoop Storm
During Workout - 1 Scoop Modern BCAA (I am in a recomp so going fasted)

First dose was March 14th.
Over all couple things I have really noticed since taking it. My sleep isn't better. I do seem to be waking up more frequently during the night and getting less sleep but strangely I wake up feeling pretty dang good.

Dreams, Um the first 3 nights I kept having serious erotic dreams and woke up with the morning wood each morning. :p This has slowed down since then. Everything back to normal in that aspect now.

The boys do seem to be more dense and getting bigger! This to me is proof that it is kicking in but probably is a synergistic effect with the Erase Pro.

The big thing is my guts do not hurt!!!! I am getting my DAA without the bloat and need to hit the toilets 10 times a day. Seriously, that is the worst aspect of DAA use for me. Hurt to sit down after a week on it. Made doing heavy squats impossible.

Strength - Not really much to report here but I can say since going in fasted I haven't noticed any strength loss. Which is very good for me because normally a fasted workout for me just sucks in the strength category.

Anger - Had a couple of moments last over the weekend where my anger really boiled up for no reason. :) Nothing says my test levels are going up like me getting angry because I am a pretty mellow guy. Again this is probably a synergistic response from the Erase Pro and the Intimidate.

Overall, I feel this is a good product so far. Hopefully my sleep pattern evens out and I start sleeping through the night again. Intimidate is the only thing that i have added in since that started happening. I feel like my libido has increased, aggression is up, boys are getting bigger and no lower GI issues!!!!!!

I am only running Anabeta for another 10 days but going to continue running the Intimidate and Erase Pro together for 8 weeks.
Subbed in, im interested in this product. And damnnn man, if I saw you on the beach id guess your 25..

witchdawg7

witchdawg7

Banned
Awards
Subbed. Def interested in hearing how this stack works for you. I have had some bad experinces myself in the past with DAA and being on the toilet with the runs. That can definately ruin your day. It is a matter of finding a good company and since then have used DAA with good success. This new DAA product here def intruigues me and I am looking forward to your results,. More so in that I have recently bought a bottle of Erase Pro and want to see how the combo works for you. take care and have a good week..SJ
Absolutely no gastro issues with it. I am taking it empty stomach right before bed and I admit the first night I was scared. Normally I have a cast iron stomach but regular DAA just tore me up like nothing else. Heck even if it wasn't more potent than regular DAA the fact that I don't have to live in the bathroom is a major bonus.

witchdawg7

witchdawg7

Banned
Awards
Some promising supplements you're running, interested in the feedback!
I have said this before ...compared to gear nothing made me feel like I was "on" like the combo of Erase, DAA and Anabeta (2 pre, 2 post, 2 split the rest of the day). I mean nothing compares to the real deal but it was the same feeling to a lesser degree. Great focus and aggression. Strength gains, recovery was insane. Destroy myself in the gym and by day 2 pretty much all soreness was gone.
Really don't want to quit the Anabeta but I want to see what just the Intimidate and E-Pro feel like on their own.

witchdawg7

witchdawg7

Banned
Awards
Nothing much to report today as I didn't work out. Had to go into the docs office for my 40+ year old annual physical! :)

Slept better last night.
Still no issues with my stomach. Generally I feel really good. Had a lil bit of a acne breakout on my back this morning. :)

Will post tomorrow after I do my back workout.

shinivan

Awards
  • Established
I have said this before ...compared to gear nothing made me feel like I was "on" like the combo of Erase, DAA and Anabeta (2 pre, 2 post, 2 split the rest of the day). I mean nothing compares to the real deal but it was the same feeling to a lesser degree. Great focus and aggression. Strength gains, recovery was insane. Destroy myself in the gym and by day 2 pretty much all soreness was gone.
Really don't want to quit the Anabeta but I want to see what just the Intimidate and E-Pro feel like on their own.
Wow, i can bouch for anabeta myself. I stacked with urso and had the sweetest gains ever, (until i messed w andromass, but thats another story). Anyhow, i have tried erase solo but never over1-2 caps range.
How did you dose stack this, i want to try this in the future. Did you use regular erase? how many caps and timing on this? and what DAa brand you used and at what dosage timing?

thanks

Btw, how long have you been runing the erase pro and intimidate solo?? how you feel the erase pro compares w the regular erase

thanks again