Lean Gains with USPlabs and PES

Page 3 of 6 First 12345 ... Last
  1. Diamond Member
    LiveToLift's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    13,966
    Rep Power
    10744440
    Level
    107
    Lv. Percent
    32.28%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by breezy11 View Post
    Day 26
    I was pressed for time today so I had an abbreviated workout. I powered through some deadlifts, pull-ups, cable rows, and BB curls in about 35 mins. It was hard to gauge any strength increases since I was moving at a much faster pace than normal. I did however add a rep on most exercises with the first working set.

    I haven't weighed myself in a couple days but I figure it hasn't changed much. Calories have been increased for the last week but I can't tell if my body fat has stopped going down or changed in any way at this point. I'm currently out of Prime and only have 4 more days worth of Compound20. I have more Erase Pro because I switched to EOD dosing. I was planning on continuing the stack another month so hopefully I receive the second half of the stack before I run out. So far this stack has far exceeded my expectations and running it another month should provide great results.
    Also hoping the stack comes soon! Definitely would love to continue this stack for another month. We'll see though, either way its been nice!
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  2. Elite Member
    breezy11's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    7,952
    Rep Power
    4781021
    Level
    89
    Lv. Percent
    95.87%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift
    Also hoping the stack comes soon! Definitely would love to continue this stack for another month. We'll see though, either way its been nice!
    I agree it has been nice! I wish I didn't wait so long to request the second half. I didn't want to ask and was waiting to hear something about it first.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  3. Board Sponsor
    USPlabsRep's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    1,613
    Rep Power
    1808799
    Level
    57
    Lv. Percent
    58.32%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by breezy11 View Post
    I agree it has been nice! I wish I didn't wait so long to request the second half. I didn't want to ask and was waiting to hear something about it first.
    These have shipped...
    •   
       

  4. Elite Member
    breezy11's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    7,952
    Rep Power
    4781021
    Level
    89
    Lv. Percent
    95.87%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by USProduct-Edu

    These have shipped...
    Thanks for the update. The stack and your generosity is amazing!
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  5. Diamond Member
    LiveToLift's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    13,966
    Rep Power
    10744440
    Level
    107
    Lv. Percent
    32.28%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by USProduct-Edu

    These have shipped...
    Good news!
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
  6. Diamond Member
    LiveToLift's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    13,966
    Rep Power
    10744440
    Level
    107
    Lv. Percent
    32.28%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by breezy11

    Thanks for the update. The stack and your generosity is amazing!
    Agreed!
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
  7. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    AaronJP1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    18,806
    Rep Power
    3676306
    Level
    93
    Lv. Percent
    2.46%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Going round 2 huh?

    Have fun man. Good log so far.
    Think USP may do a different stack in the future I may get in on, but they have yet to set it in stone.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  8. Elite Member
    breezy11's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    7,952
    Rep Power
    4781021
    Level
    89
    Lv. Percent
    95.87%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1
    Going round 2 huh?

    Have fun man. Good log so far.
    Think USP may do a different stack in the future I may get in on, but they have yet to set it in stone.
    Thanks man. Yeah I'm looking forward to keeping this going. I didn't know what kind of results to expect especially from Compound20 but it's beat my expectations. I'd be interested in seeing what stack they may be offering in the future too. You still thinking about a supplement break?
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  9. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    AaronJP1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    18,806
    Rep Power
    3676306
    Level
    93
    Lv. Percent
    2.46%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by breezy11

    Thanks man. Yeah I'm looking forward to keeping this going. I didn't know what kind of results to expect especially from Compound20 but it's beat my expectations. I'd be interested in seeing what stack they may be offering in the future too. You still thinking about a supplement break?
    Yeah.
    I'm not running a 2nd stack...
    Have to tighten up a bit now mane... Still stuck at 193 but feel just a tad leaner.... So recomp....

    The only thing I may dabble in for a month or 2 is some of my company's products.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  10. Elite Member
    breezy11's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    7,952
    Rep Power
    4781021
    Level
    89
    Lv. Percent
    95.87%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Day 27
    I had some progress today with my shoulder workout. I added 20lbs to the first working set of BB military press without losing any reps which had me wondering if I really pushed myself last week. I usually don't hold anything back so I was confused/suprised with the jump in performance. That first set apparently took a lot out of me and the remaining sets were more in line with what I did last week. Other exercises included 5lb increases or added reps. I planned on some ab work but ran out of time.

    I've been stuck at 195lbs for about a week. This is with adding an additional 200-300 calories a day since last week. Ever since I lost a ton of weight it's been challenging figuring out how to make my body respond to changes in diet. In this case I think Compound20 could have something to do with the resistance to put on weight. Hopefully I'm just continuing to shed some fat while adding a little size. I'm still extra hungry so adding some more calories shouldn't be difficult as long as don't run out of food. I'm going to try and finish today up 500 calories from when I started the stack and see where that gets me in a few days. With the confirmation of an additional month of supps on the way I still have a little time to figure out what's my best approach for the rest of the run. Ideally I'd like to add a few more pounds over the next month without any additional fat. If I can drop a little more bf in the process that would be even better.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  11. Elite Member
    breezy11's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    7,952
    Rep Power
    4781021
    Level
    89
    Lv. Percent
    95.87%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Day 28
    No gym today. Not a lot to report today either. I checked my weight again hoping to see an increase since my calories have been up. My body seems to be set on staying at 195lbs after my initial gain of 3lbs.Today is day two of adding more calories on top of my first increase. I hope this will be enough to see some changes in the next few days. I think that maybe the "leaning power" of this stack has picked up causing me to break even in the weight department.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  12. Elite Member
    Whacked's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    5,538
    Rep Power
    558949
    Level
    57
    Lv. Percent
    48.01%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Why did this happen? Do you have some sort of disorder that caused this shift in things? Sounds like a good thing/change to me! lol

    illness that i
    Quote Originally Posted by breezy11 View Post
    Before I got my situation somewhat under control I ended up extremely lean. I could eat crap food all day long without gaining an ounce of fat (or weight). The majority of the weight I've put on since has been lean. Ive still added some fat but I think it might help with keeping it minimal. I used to gain weight and fat with about half the calories I eat now. If I ate like I have the last year a few years ago I'd be fat and probably 300lbs.
    A-Minds HYPE-SLAYER! All posts & feedback are guaranteed to be unsolicited and legit
    "The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge. Fools despise wisdom & instruction"
    Proverbs 1:7
  13. Elite Member
    breezy11's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    7,952
    Rep Power
    4781021
    Level
    89
    Lv. Percent
    95.87%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Whacked
    Why did this happen? Do you have some sort of disorder that caused this shift in things? Sounds like a good thing/change to me! lol

    illness that i
    The change just slowly started happening and then it really picked up. I haven't officially been diagnosed with anything that started the change. Each specialist I've seen had a different guess and no concrete answers. I suppose being able to eat so much could be considered a positive ( I do enjoy it if I have the time) but never getting any real answers as to why isn't good.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  14. Elite Member
    Whacked's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    5,538
    Rep Power
    558949
    Level
    57
    Lv. Percent
    48.01%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Jealous........as heck! ------------>ME!

    LOL
    A-Minds HYPE-SLAYER! All posts & feedback are guaranteed to be unsolicited and legit
    "The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge. Fools despise wisdom & instruction"
    Proverbs 1:7
  15. Elite Member
    breezy11's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    7,952
    Rep Power
    4781021
    Level
    89
    Lv. Percent
    95.87%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Day 29
    I had a solid arm workout today. I redeemed myself from last weeks poor performance. Strength on close grip bench was back in line with where it was two weeks ago plus an additional rep on the last two sets. My wrist still isn't 100% but it was strong enough to add some single arm cable curls back into the routine. I actually had improvement from when I last did them weeks ago. Weighted dips was another strong point of the workout and is becoming one of my favorite exercises.

    I didn't end up receiving round 2 of the stack yet. I don't think there is delivery on Saturday so I might run out of Compound20 before it arrives. I'm thinking about dosing the remaining 4 pills: 1pill 2x a day which would get me through the weekend. I'm not sure if this is the best approach or if taking the full dose tomorrow and resuming when the package arrives would be more beneficial. Either way I don't think a short break in supplementation will do much harm to my progress. I keep weighing myself expecting to see an increase but the change in calories hasn't had an impact at this point. I did however do a quick check of my belly fat with my calipers and its continuing to slowy decrease. This could help explain my resistance to gain weight.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  16. Elite Member
    breezy11's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    7,952
    Rep Power
    4781021
    Level
    89
    Lv. Percent
    95.87%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Day 30
    I had a great leg workout today. I got all "Jack3d up" and mixed some Modern BCAA before heading to the gym. Energy and strength were both high. Due to an extra day off last week I didn't get a leg workout in so I wasn't sure what to expect today. It turns out giving my legs a week off was a great idea. I squatted 370lbs for 7 reps which was a new PR since I lost all my weight and was able to finish up with another set of 6. It feels good to be getting my leg strength back but I've still got a ways to go. I used to have a good deal of leg power which I can attribute to playing hockey since I was 4 years old (Go B's!). Another strong point was going up 15lbs on leg extensions. I was feeling good and had some time before the Bruins game so I got in some ab work before leaving.

    I got the scale to move this morning weighing in at 196lbs. All the added calories look like they are starting to have an impact after over a week. Hopefully this doesn't come with added body fat. At this point I'm pretty confident in Compound20 to hold it off. However, I only had one cap this morning and will be taking the remaining 3 in single cap doses. So far the additional month's worth hasn't arrived today but I'm hoping for Monday at the latest. I'm not worried about running out of Erase Pro since switching to EOD.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  17. Elite Member
    breezy11's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    7,952
    Rep Power
    4781021
    Level
    89
    Lv. Percent
    95.87%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Day 31
    Today is an off day and my legs are pretty beat from yesterday's workout. I only had one cap of Compound20 with Erase Pro this morning and am thinking about saving the remaining one for tomorrow morning. I want to resume full dosing when I receive the rest if the stack. With summer coming up and the positive changes in body composition the stack has helped along I want to keep going as was intended when I started the log. Living a few minutes from the ocean I have the ability to spend my free time on the beach/boats the majority of the summer. This gives extra incentive to keep the progress going instead of saving the supps for a later run.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  18. Diamond Member
    strategicmove's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    10,754
    Rep Power
    774633
    Level
    68
    Lv. Percent
    25.26%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by breezy11 View Post
    Day 31
    Today is an off day and my legs are pretty beat from yesterday's workout. I only had one cap of Compound20 with Erase Pro this morning and am thinking about saving the remaining one for tomorrow morning. I want to resume full dosing when I receive the rest if the stack. With summer coming up and the positive changes in body composition the stack has helped along I want to keep going as was intended when I started the log. Living a few minutes from the ocean I have the ability to spend my free time on the beach/boats the majority of the summer. This gives extra incentive to keep the progress going instead of saving the supps for a later run.
    The Compound-20 dosing is quite on the low side. Did you receive confirmation that a second round was on its way? If yes, then I hope it arrives today, so you can return to regular dosing.
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
  19. Senior Member
    MuscleGauge1's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    1,568
    Rep Power
    258615
    Level
    36
    Lv. Percent
    9.95%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Great work so far. Keep it up!
  20. Elite Member
    breezy11's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    7,952
    Rep Power
    4781021
    Level
    89
    Lv. Percent
    95.87%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove

    The Compound-20 dosing is quite on the low side. Did you receive confirmation that a second round was on its way? If yes, then I hope it arrives today, so you can return to regular dosing.
    I received confirmation that it had already been shipped on Tuesday. When it didn't arrive on Friday I split the dose in half. Yesterday I dropped to 1 cap allowing me 1 more for this morning. Hopefully I'll be back to a full dose in the afternoon if the package arrives.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  21. Elite Member
    breezy11's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    7,952
    Rep Power
    4781021
    Level
    89
    Lv. Percent
    95.87%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by MuscleGauge1
    Great work so far. Keep it up!
    Thanks man! I appreciate the support.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  22. Diamond Member
    LiveToLift's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    13,966
    Rep Power
    10744440
    Level
    107
    Lv. Percent
    32.28%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by breezy11

    I received confirmation that it had already been shipped on Tuesday. When it didn't arrive on Friday I split the dose in half. Yesterday I dropped to 1 cap allowing me 1 more for this morning. Hopefully I'll be back to a full dose in the afternoon if the package arrives.
    I am also hoping today it will be here as I got confirmation Tuesday also. Just took my last dose.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
  23. Elite Member
    breezy11's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    7,952
    Rep Power
    4781021
    Level
    89
    Lv. Percent
    95.87%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Big day today. State holiday so no work. Going to hit the gym then watch some family members and friends cross the finish line of the marathon. Extra luck to them since it should be a record 90 degrees around the time they finish. Would like to come home to a delivery and finish off the day with a B's victory. I'll have an official update tonight.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  24. Elite Member
    breezy11's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    7,952
    Rep Power
    4781021
    Level
    89
    Lv. Percent
    95.87%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Day 32
    I had a disappointing workout today. I went in feeling good but my strength just wasn't there. I worked chest and tris and despite my backward progress on some exercises I gave it my all and left feeling that my muscles were fully worked. I lost a rep on my first working set of both flat and incline BB bench. I ended up dropping down 10lbs to finish the last couple sets. Strength was maintained or slightly improved on my tricep focused exercises. I finished with these so it saved me from leaving completely discouraged. I'm hoping I just had "one of those days" and will continue seeing progress going forward. I could probably use a deload week considering I haven't had one in a while. It's hard to take it easy when you've been seeing good progress.

    My weight was up again this morning at 197lbs. I'm going to watch my bf closely as I think the second increase in calories has slowed or stopped the leaning out I was previously enjoying with the slower weight gain. I also haven't had a full dose of Compound20 in a few days so its possible that same calories could affect changes in body composition differently. I didn't end up receiving the additional bottle today so I plan on dropping calories back to where I started (still above maintenance) until it arrives. I came home to a box on my doorstep but it was full of Super Cissus, Protein, and Quest bars. I ran out of Super Cissus this morning (and Compound20) so the delivery helped make up for the disappointment of no "round 2". It seems like it would have to arrive by tomorrow and I hope the last few days lacking a full dose of Compound20 don't have that much of an impact on the end results.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  25. Diamond Member
    LiveToLift's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    13,966
    Rep Power
    10744440
    Level
    107
    Lv. Percent
    32.28%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by breezy11 View Post
    Day 32
    I had a disappointing workout today. I went in feeling good but my strength just wasn't there. I worked chest and tris and despite my backward progress on some exercises I gave it my all and left feeling that my muscles were fully worked. I lost a rep on my first working set of both flat and incline BB bench. I ended up dropping down 10lbs to finish the last couple sets. Strength was maintained or slightly improved on my tricep focused exercises. I finished with these so it saved me from leaving completely discouraged. I'm hoping I just had "one of those days" and will continue seeing progress going forward. I could probably use a deload week considering I haven't had one in a while. It's hard to take it easy when you've been seeing good progress.

    My weight was up again this morning at 197lbs. I'm going to watch my bf closely as I think the second increase in calories has slowed or stopped the leaning out I was previously enjoying with the slower weight gain. I also haven't had a full dose of Compound20 in a few days so its possible that same calories could affect changes in body composition differently. I didn't end up receiving the additional bottle today so I plan on dropping calories back to where I started (still above maintenance) until it arrives. I came home to a box on my doorstep but it was full of Super Cissus, Protein, and Quest bars. I ran out of Super Cissus this morning (and Compound20) so the delivery helped make up for the disappointment of no "round 2". It seems like it would have to arrive by tomorrow and I hope the last few days lacking a full dose of Compound20 don't have that much of an impact on the end results.
    Mine arrived via USPS rather then ups like the first shipment. Not sure if that would make a difference to you or not. Let the log continue!
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
  26. Elite Member
    breezy11's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    7,952
    Rep Power
    4781021
    Level
    89
    Lv. Percent
    95.87%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift

    Mine arrived via USPS rather then ups like the first shipment. Not sure if that would make a difference to you or not. Let the log continue!
    That's good news! Keep killing it! With USPS I'll at least get it in the morning. UPS always shows up late afternoon. I might try and see if I can get some tracking info.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  27. Elite Member
    breezy11's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    7,952
    Rep Power
    4781021
    Level
    89
    Lv. Percent
    95.87%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Nothing with my regular mail
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  28. Elite Member
    breezy11's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    7,952
    Rep Power
    4781021
    Level
    89
    Lv. Percent
    95.87%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Day 33
    I didnt have much time for the gym today so I went in for an abbreviated workout. I mainly focused on biceps and abs. I would have normally had my back as the primary focus today but will do that Thursday or Friday. I had an increase in performance with each bicep exercise. Not having heavy back work mixed in was probably helpful with this. Either way it felt good after yesterday's disappointment. I went up 10 lbs on BB curls and managed a couple extra chin-ups compared to last week.

    I was without Compound20 today and took Erase Pro as scheduled. I sought out some advice and was informed that I should be ok (in terms of end results) with the short break in supplementation as long as I can resume within the next couple days. I don't think my progress will take too much of a hit if any. However, I have scaled the calories back slightly for the time being until I can resume full dosing. The decrease is minimal (about 200) and still above maintenance.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  29. Diamond Member
    LiveToLift's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    13,966
    Rep Power
    10744440
    Level
    107
    Lv. Percent
    32.28%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Where did you say you lived again? Across the bay or what? Damn man I would have thought it would have made it by now!
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
  30. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    AaronJP1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    18,806
    Rep Power
    3676306
    Level
    93
    Lv. Percent
    2.46%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift
    Where did you say you lived again? Across the bay or what? Damn man I would have thought it would have made it by now!
    Kinda think I should have done round 2 of c20...

    Aw oh well.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  31. Elite Member
    breezy11's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    7,952
    Rep Power
    4781021
    Level
    89
    Lv. Percent
    95.87%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift
    Where did you say you lived again? Across the bay or what? Damn man I would have thought it would have made it by now!
    Boston . Yeah I hope it didn't get lost. I was told if it didn't show up by tomorrow it would be looked into.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  32. Elite Member
    breezy11's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    7,952
    Rep Power
    4781021
    Level
    89
    Lv. Percent
    95.87%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1

    Kinda think I should have done round 2 of c20...

    Aw oh well.
    You could always give it another shot in the future. The results of round 1 exceeded my expectations. Hopefully round 2 is in full effect by tomorrow.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  33. Elite Member
    breezy11's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    7,952
    Rep Power
    4781021
    Level
    89
    Lv. Percent
    95.87%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Package arrived as I was getting in my car to go to the gym. Popped some Compound20 in the driveway. Back in business! Thanks again USPlabs and PES for your generosity and the opportunity to try this great (and very effective) stack!
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  34. Diamond Member
    LiveToLift's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    13,966
    Rep Power
    10744440
    Level
    107
    Lv. Percent
    32.28%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by breezy11
    Package arrived as I was getting in my car to go to the gym. Popped some Compound20 in the driveway. Back in business! Thanks again USPlabs and PES for your generosity and the opportunity to try this great (and very effective) stack!
    That's awesome bro I was getting worried for you!
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
  35. Elite Member
    breezy11's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    7,952
    Rep Power
    4781021
    Level
    89
    Lv. Percent
    95.87%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift

    That's awesome bro I was getting worried for you!
    Thanks for your concern! Yeah I was thinking if it didn't show up today something must have gone wrong. It was great to see the mail man step out of his ride with a package in hand (felt like Xmas). Perfect timing too.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  36. Elite Member
    breezy11's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    7,952
    Rep Power
    4781021
    Level
    89
    Lv. Percent
    95.87%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Day 34
    I couldn't have asked for a better workout today. My shoulders were firing on all cylinders and I was in a great mood throughout. Strength and endurance were both high. I added 10lbs to my first set of BB military press without losing a rep. I ended up dropping down a rep on the last 2 sets but it was still an improvement from last week. I also finished upright rows 10lbs heavier this week. I kept the weight on DB press the same but endurance was improved. I was able to maintain the same number of reps throughout each set when I previously could not. I ended my workout super setting front, lateral, and seated (bent over) lateral DB raises. Finishing up my routine with these really sets my shoulders on fire. I left feeling very accomplished and pumped. I stopped across the street from the gym to pick up a gallon of water and the guy behind the counter referred to me as "Superman". It was good to hear even though it was coming from a little old man that barely spoke English.

    I'm happy to report that Compound20 is back in the equation. I took my first dose immediately before heading to the gym and had my second about 7 hours later. Today was a day off from Erase Pro but Jack3d and Modern BCAA were both used for my workout. I'm running low on Modern BCAA and am looking to grab some bulk from NP this week. I'm leaning towards the Peach Punch at this point. If this next month goes as good as the first I should end up with great results. I plan on keeping my diet and training the same as before as it has been quite effective so far. If I continue on this pace I could potentially end up gaining around 8lbs and be leaner than when I started. This opportunity came about at the perfect time and is helping me get my physique back possibly better than before. Restoring my weight and strength while leaning out is more than I could have expected.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  37. TEAM ALLMAX Guy
    rome32's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  201 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    852
    Rep Power
    252296
    Level
    32
    Lv. Percent
    44.7%
    Achievements Activity Pro

    Subbed!
    STAY TUNED FOR A NEW ALLMAX LOG OPP!!!
  38. Elite Member
    breezy11's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    7,952
    Rep Power
    4781021
    Level
    89
    Lv. Percent
    95.87%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by rome32
    Subbed!
    Thanks man! Still a month to go.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  39. Diamond Member
    strategicmove's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    10,754
    Rep Power
    774633
    Level
    68
    Lv. Percent
    25.26%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by breezy11 View Post
    Day 34
    I couldn't have asked for a better workout today. My shoulders were firing on all cylinders and I was in a great mood throughout. Strength and endurance were both high. I added 10lbs to my first set of BB military press without losing a rep. I ended up dropping down a rep on the last 2 sets but it was still an improvement from last week. I also finished upright rows 10lbs heavier this week. I kept the weight on DB press the same but endurance was improved. I was able to maintain the same number of reps throughout each set when I previously could not. I ended my workout super setting front, lateral, and seated (bent over) lateral DB raises. Finishing up my routine with these really sets my shoulders on fire. I left feeling very accomplished and pumped. I stopped across the street from the gym to pick up a gallon of water and the guy behind the counter referred to me as "Superman". It was good to hear even though it was coming from a little old man that barely spoke English.

    I'm happy to report that Compound20 is back in the equation. I took my first dose immediately before heading to the gym and had my second about 7 hours later. Today was a day off from Erase Pro but Jack3d and Modern BCAA were both used for my workout. I'm running low on Modern BCAA and am looking to grab some bulk from NP this week. I'm leaning towards the Peach Punch at this point. If this next month goes as good as the first I should end up with great results. I plan on keeping my diet and training the same as before as it has been quite effective so far. If I continue on this pace I could potentially end up gaining around 8lbs and be leaner than when I started. This opportunity came about at the perfect time and is helping me get my physique back possibly better than before. Restoring my weight and strength while leaning out is more than I could have expected.
    Looking great so far. Glad to know your Compound-20 is "back in the equation". Keep it up.
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
  40. Diamond Member
    LiveToLift's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    13,966
    Rep Power
    10744440
    Level
    107
    Lv. Percent
    32.28%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Awesome update bro! So eager to see what happens this last few weeks of the run now that im at around the bf that I wanted to get to using c20 for a cut. The strength gains I'm seeing people get have me excited and I've noticed some myself in the last few weeks.

    Looks and sounds like this stack has you as motivated and jacked up in the gym as it does me. You can tell by the tone in your words man! So far that is my favorite part of the products. Makes everyday at the gym enjoyable and worth it.

    I love the good pump you get from shoulder day, it's been my favorite workout day for some time now and it sounds like you really killed it bro. How many days do you do cardio and abs a week, and for how long? Really need to finish cutting my lower abs and could use some advice on what you do for them.

    Keep it up bro and 8 lbs would be incredible! I'm hoping to get back to about 168-170 at this bf %!
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Lean Gains
    By jrdd13 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-14-2009, 02:48 PM
  2. cable's USPLABS + Scivation stack: Lean Bulk
    By cable626 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 43
    Last Post: 05-14-2006, 03:32 AM
  3. USPlabs and Scivation Lean Bulk Log by Johnfaceman
    By johnfaceman in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 04-19-2006, 11:30 AM
  4. T1-PRO vs. One for Lean Gains..
    By skumster225 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 04-02-2003, 07:10 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in