Lean Gains with USPlabs and PES

Page 2 of 9 First 1234 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by breezy11

    How's that going?
    Two caps of c20 today instead of 4
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.


  2. Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift
    Sounds almost exact to my workout yesterday and man the pump was phenomenal! Feeling leaner at same weight?? I think I like the sounds of that!
    Yeah could be a good sign. I'd like to see where I stand in another week or so. I'm not gonna get too excited at this point.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
    •   
       


  3. Day 7
    Today was an off day and there isn't much new to report. I held off on the Erase Pro because I started getting tightness in my joints. I'll resume taking it tomorrow and most likely keep it on an EOD basis. Everything else was taken as scheduled. Workouts have been great since starting this stack and I'll probably hit the gym tomorrow for my "optional arm day".
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  4. Quote Originally Posted by breezy11
    Day 7
    Today was an off day and there isn't much new to report. I held off on the Erase Pro because I started getting tightness in my joints. I'll resume taking it tomorrow and most likely keep it on an EOD basis. Everything else was taken as scheduled. Workouts have been great since starting this stack and I'll probably hit the gym tomorrow for my "optional arm day".
    Yeah same deal with the erase...
    I'm do the 3 day a week deal. It's like it sucks the water out of you...
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  5. Day 8
    I woke up today feeling good. I had a little more energy than usual and was excited to get to the gym. I had my Compound20/Erase Pro/Prime combo with breakfast, let that settle for about 30 mins, mixed up some Modern BCAA and headed to the gym. Since I was already full of energy and focused on the gym I gave Jack3d a break. I usually try to make at least one workout a week "pre free" especially if I lift 5 days. Today was an arm day which I probably won't be doing every week throughout the length of this stack. My workout kind of got derailed towards the end but here's what I got done:

    -close grip bench
    -chin ups
    -skull crushers
    -single arm cable curls
    -rope pulldowns
    -21's

    I had initially planned on doing some hammer curls and dips after the rope pulldowns but I got stuck listening to a somewhat creepy guy for way too long. He started out by letting me know that he's "been watching me workout for the last month" and that he "likes my moves". The next 20 mins consisted of him asking questions like "how can i get jacked?" and "do you have a secret weapon for love handles?". He also said that he was excited to finally have someone to talk to from now on I usually try to keep to myself at the gym but I'm not a dick and don't mind answering a few questions or helping someone out. The morning crowd consists of a lot of old or very inexperienced gym goers so it happens once in a while. Anyways, once that was over I was out of time and did a quick set of 21's (which I hadn't done in years) and took off. As far a the workout went I was able to get an extra rep on a couple exercises so strength was up a little. Vascularity was great especially since I was working arms. The guy I talked to actually commented on it. So far this is the most noticeable physical change since starting. Thirst is still higher than normal and my joints are a little tight but nothing uncomfortable. I'm guessing my joints will improve since going back to EOD with Erase Pro. I plan on checking my weight again in the next day or two and I'm curious to see if there are any changes.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
    •   
       


  6. Yeah my thirst is insane.
    I'm vascular but I need a lower b/f... Debating on hitting the cardio up tonight.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1
    Yeah my thirst is insane.
    I'm vascular but I need a lower b/f... Debating on hitting the cardio up tonight.
    I've been thinking about it too. I actually haven't done any in months. I probably should at least for overall health purposes.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  8. Quote Originally Posted by breezy11

    I've been thinking about it too. I actually haven't done any in months. I probably should at least for overall health purposes.
    Yeah... & I've still been taking E/P everyday haha
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1

    Yeah... & I've still been taking E/P everyday haha
    Any joint tightness?
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  10. Quote Originally Posted by breezy11

    Any joint tightness?
    Very minor. Mainly notice it when I try n sleep @ night.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  11. For the lucky people who only need Erase Pro EOD it works out much more cost effective for a one bottle run.

    Keep up the good work.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  12. Quote Originally Posted by bdcc
    For the lucky people who only need Erase Pro EOD it works out much more cost effective for a one bottle run.

    Keep up the good work.
    Thanks man. I'm still not 100% on keeping it that way. I've been lifting pretty heavy and that probably has a lot to do with it. I just decided I'm going to play it day by day with the dosing, i.e., if my joints are "too sore" I take a day off.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  13. Quote Originally Posted by breezy11 View Post
    Day 8
    I woke up today feeling good. I had a little more energy than usual and was excited to get to the gym. I had my Compound20/Erase Pro/Prime combo with breakfast, let that settle for about 30 mins, mixed up some Modern BCAA and headed to the gym. Since I was already full of energy and focused on the gym I gave Jack3d a break. I usually try to make at least one workout a week "pre free" especially if I lift 5 days. Today was an arm day which I probably won't be doing every week throughout the length of this stack. My workout kind of got derailed towards the end but here's what I got done:

    -close grip bench
    -chin ups
    -skull crushers
    -single arm cable curls
    -rope pulldowns
    -21's

    I had initially planned on doing some hammer curls and dips after the rope pulldowns but I got stuck listening to a somewhat creepy guy for way too long. He started out by letting me know that he's "been watching me workout for the last month" and that he "likes my moves". The next 20 mins consisted of him asking questions like "how can i get jacked?" and "do you have a secret weapon for love handles?". He also said that he was excited to finally have someone to talk to from now on I usually try to keep to myself at the gym but I'm not a dick and don't mind answering a few questions or helping someone out. The morning crowd consists of a lot of old or very inexperienced gym goers so it happens once in a while. Anyways, once that was over I was out of time and did a quick set of 21's (which I hadn't done in years) and took off. As far a the workout went I was able to get an extra rep on a couple exercises so strength was up a little. Vascularity was great especially since I was working arms. The guy I talked to actually commented on it. So far this is the most noticeable physical change since starting. Thirst is still higher than normal and my joints are a little tight but nothing uncomfortable. I'm guessing my joints will improve since going back to EOD with Erase Pro. I plan on checking my weight again in the next day or two and I'm curious to see if there are any changes.
    WAIT A DAMN MINUTE LMAO!!!! Has noone realized the level of creep that is mentioned in this log... What a weirdo, I've been watching you for a month and like your moves? LMAO
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  14. I didn't want to dwell on it. I had been watching him for a month and I did like his moves. I only thought it was appropriate that I told him.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  15. Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift

    WAIT A DAMN MINUTE LMAO!!!! Has noone realized the level of creep that is mentioned in this log... What a weirdo, I've been watching you for a month and like your moves? LMAO
    I'll be doing my best to avoid him going forward.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  16. Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    I didn't want to dwell on it. I had been watching him for a month and I did like his moves. I only thought it was appropriate that I told him.
    He told you ben!
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  17. Quote Originally Posted by bdcc
    I didn't want to dwell on it. I had been watching him for a month and I did like his moves. I only thought it was appropriate that I told him.
    I was flattered
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  18. Day 9
    I got up today and was happy find that my joints weren't too bad at all so I kept the daily Erase Pro dosing along with everything else. I had everything with breakfast which was about 2 hours before I actually got to the gym. I was wondering if in situations like this it would be beneficial to hold off on the Compound20 and take it closer to lifting without any food? My guess is the difference would be minimal if at all. I wanted a real kick in pants for leg day so I downed 2.5 scoops of Jack3d and mixed up my Modern BCAA right before leaving. I continue to be impressed with the fruit punch flavoring of both products and I'm normally not a fan of anything labeled "fruit punch". Great job USP! Here's a quick breadown of today's workout:

    -pull ups (waiting for a squat rack)
    -squats
    -standing calf raises
    -seated leg press
    -calf extensions (machine)
    -leg extensions
    -seated crunch (machine)
    -weighted sit ups
    -hanging leg raises

    I had plenty of energy throughout my workout thanks to Jack3d. Enough that I actually decided to do some extra ab work which I normally can't stand. My strength is still progressing at a steady pace and weight was added to the majority of exercises. Hopefully I can get back to where I once was faster than expected. I didn't add any weight to my squats but I perfected the form on the last 3 reps which were a struggle last week. I checked my weight this morning and I was up 2lbs at 194lbs. This is pretty in line with how my gains have been progressing since I got my diet dialed in. Despite the weight gain I don't think I've added any fat and actually feel slightly leaner than before the stack. If that's the case I can't wait to see where I end up at the end of this. I'll take some progress pics within the week to better see if there are any noticeable changes. I started thinking about adding some cardio towards the end of run as well.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  19. Yeah I'm noticing more separation... That could be from better eating too.. on your update! Keep @ it
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  20. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1
    Yeah I'm noticing more separation... That could be from better eating too.. on your update! Keep @ it
    Thanks! I'm starting to see some too.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  21. Day 10
    I took the day off from the gym as I do every Sunday. I also gave the Prime a break for the day. I remembered the dosing directions on the bottle state to take it on a 6 days on 1 day off schedule. I'm not sure if that's how most people take it but at least this way ill be able to get a few more days out of the bottle. I kept up with the regular Compund20 dosing and continued with the daily Erase Pro. My thirst seems to have died down and is pretty much back where it was before starting this stack. Other than that there's not much new to report besides being excited for future results.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  22. Day 11
    I took Compound20/Erase Pro/Prime as planned througout the day. I started with all 3 at breakfast before the gym. I wasn't feeling very energetic this morning so I had 2 scoops of Jack3d right before heading out. I also mixed up 3 scoops of Modern BCAA to drink during my workout. Today I worked chest and tri's:

    -BB flat bench
    -BB incline bench
    -DB pullovers
    -machine flys

    Super sets
    -rope pulldowns
    -tricep kickbacks
    -dips

    I approached today's routine a little differently than I have been. I decided to wait a max of 1 min between sets and I usually take about 2. I try to switch up the intensity once a month for each workout. The change in pace made it harder to recognise strength gains but there were improvements in the beginning sets of some exercises. The biggest improvement was adding 10lbs to initial set of flat bench while not losing any reps.

    The lean feeling I've been having wasn't as strong today. It could be all the food I ate last night or maybe I'm just getting used to the feeling. Either way I've gained a little weight and as far as I can tell not much if any is fat. It's still pretty early into supplementation so I'm trying to hold off on drawing any real conclusions. As for now my plan is to stay consistent with diet and training and see where it takes me. If the run of this stack gets extended I'm open to switching things up a bit depending on the outcome of the next few weeks.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  23. Day 12
    I had a great day in the gym. Strength and endurance were both high. I worked both back and bi's and had improvements in every exercise. It was a great feeling to see this kind of progression. If I didn't increase weight on an exercise the ease or amount of reps I could perform was up. The most satisfying accomplishment was adding a couple reps to last week's deadlift followed by finishing the last set 10lbs heavier.

    Im still taking Compound20/Erase Pro/Prime consistenly and I'm starting to feel that it's giving me an extra push in the gym. I can't pinpoint exactly what supp is providing the biggest boost in performance but the combination feels like its starting to pay off. Jack3d and Modern BCAA continue to be good additions to my workouts as well. I weighed myself this morning and I'm still 194lbs like I was a few days ago. It's hard to gauge weight changes (or non changes) in such a short timeframe but ill take the changes in strength as a good sign. I've also noticed that my joints are still in decent shape since staying with the daily Erase Pro. They were pretty sore prior to starting this stack and have seen much improvement since I started taking Super Cissus.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  24. Day 13
    Shoulder workout today was great. I decided to switch up most of the exercises from last week and add in things I hadn't done in a while. I don't really remember any of the previous weight used for the majority of what I did but I felt strong either way. It was great to do BB military press again which I hadn't done in over a year due to a previous shoulder injury. At the tail end of my workout I threw in a set of DB press just to see what I could do fatigued. I was suprised that I was able to match last week's weight and fall one rep short of what I did previously. That was the only comparison I had to last week's workout. I ended up getting through everything pretty quick and got in a few sets of abs before I left.

    Supplementation continued as usual including Jack3d and Modern BCCA before and during my workout. I have a couple new things that I'm starting to notice. Muscle fullness/hardness seems to be increasing. I'm seeing this mainly in my chest and shoulders. Another thing to point out is that I felt really hungry today which normally doesn't happen. This is with no changes to my diet or meal timing.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  25. Quote Originally Posted by breezy11
    Day 13
    Shoulder workout today was great. I decided to switch up most of the exercises from last week and add in things I hadn't done in a while. I don't really remember any of the previous weight used for the majority of what I did but I felt strong either way. It was great to do BB military press again which I hadn't done in over a year due to a previous shoulder injury. At the tail end of my workout I threw in a set of DB press just to see what I could do fatigued. I was suprised that I was able to match last week's weight and fall one rep short of what I did previously. That was the only comparison I had to last week's workout. I ended up getting through everything pretty quick and got in a few sets of abs before I left.

    Supplementation continued as usual including Jack3d and Modern BCCA before and during my workout. I have a couple new things that I'm starting to notice. Muscle fullness/hardness seems to be increasing. I'm seeing this mainly in my chest and shoulders. Another thing to point out is that I felt really hungry today which normally doesn't happen. This is with no changes to my diet or meal timing.
    Yeah man that fullness is pretty prominent. I do enjoy that aspect. You still doing pro EOD?
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Lean Gains
    By jrdd13 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-14-2009, 01:48 PM
  2. cable's USPLABS + Scivation stack: Lean Bulk
    By cable626 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 43
    Last Post: 05-14-2006, 02:32 AM
  3. USPlabs and Scivation Lean Bulk Log by Johnfaceman
    By johnfaceman in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 04-19-2006, 10:30 AM
  4. T1-PRO vs. One for Lean Gains..
    By skumster225 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 04-02-2003, 06:10 PM
Log in
Log in