jonesBones40's Hemavol & Maximize Intense Log

jonesBones40

jonesBones40

Awards
First off I would like to thank iForce for the opportunity.
A little about myself:
19 years old
Training for 7 years now this summer.
6'0" 250lbs somewhat lean
I generally workout at night, but I will workout a little earlier because of the amount of stims in this stuff
I have tried almost every pre-workout so this will be a nice change as I have no idea what to expect. I just finished up Razor8 an it was alright good energy but made me sick. I can't stand preworkouts that do that do hopefully this isn't one of them.
Goals with this preworkout combo:
keep gaining weight, lose some fat and gain definition

I will update on workout days

Attachments

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
6' and a lean 250 you're a big boy!

jonesBones40

jonesBones40

Awards
Taste:

Raspberry lemonade maximize intense

A little bitter and strong after taste, despite that taste like concentrated assault (good) lol

Watermelon cooler hemavol

Holy cow it is strong, but it tastes amazing. It is overwhelmingly good. One of the best tasting supplements I have tried, up there with raspberry lemonade assault, lemonade no explode. Good work on this one iforce.

Anyway off to the gym, got my yelawolf playlist ready. Gunna go pop the trunk on some weights, I'll update after.

jonesBones40

jonesBones40

Awards
Already feeling it, this is gunna be a crazy workout. Thanks iforce for letting me log this. Holy **** beast mode

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Taste:

Raspberry lemonade maximize intense

A little bitter and strong after taste, despite that taste like concentrated assault (good) lol

Watermelon cooler hemavol

Holy cow it is strong, but it tastes amazing. It is overwhelmingly good. One of the best tasting supplements I have tried, up there with raspberry lemonade assault, lemonade no explode. Good work on this one iforce.

Anyway off to the gym, got my yelawolf playlist ready. Gunna go pop the trunk on some weights, I'll update after.
Are you mixing the max intense with the hemavol?

jonesBones40

jonesBones40

Awards
first off holy sh*t this was crazy
BW 249.7
Incline Smith Bench 225x12 245x10 275x7 225x10
Flat Dumbbell Bench (100x8)x3 85x12
Incline Dumbbell Flyes (60x8 drop set to 40x6)x3
Flat Dumbbell Flyes (60x8 drop set to 40x6)x3
Pull Overs (80x12)x4
a little light on the weight cause I have a slight injury in my shoulder. But that did not mean I wasn't walking around big af in the gym.
I am pretty much immune to stims but this gave me great energy, but what really got me were the pumps and focus fuaaaa

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No I drank them separate should you drink them together? Doesn't seem like a good mix to me
Depending on what flavors you have you can definitely mix them! Use 24oz of water if you're mixing them together.

If you're drinking separate use 6-8oz of water for the maximize intense and 12-24oz hemavol. I mixed up 1 scoop of maximize intense with 24oz of water an it tasted awful lol but with 6oz of water it's the bomb diggity!

jonesBones40

jonesBones40

Awards
On top of everything today the girl I have been tryin to nut up and talk to approached me and gave me her, I guess bein blown up off hemavol has its advantages :)

TheHardOne

TheHardOne

Awards
6' 250 is ****ing amazing. At 19 too, wow! Can I call you Trey Brewer? haha

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Got cha a log going here huh?

jonesBones40

jonesBones40

Awards
And don't talk dirt on the "leanness" I'm not competition ready by any means but I ain't fat, maybe compared to y'all I'm fat but... Haha

TheHardOne

TheHardOne

Awards
And don't talk dirt on the "leanness" I'm not competition ready by any means but I ain't fat, maybe compared to y'all I'm fat but... Haha
F the haters, your just as lean as me! I'd say your lean.

jonesBones40

jonesBones40

Awards
F the haters, your just as lean as me! I'd say your lean.
I would rather be big than cut honestly. maybe that will change during 'beach' season but here in wyoming we dont have much time to go shirtless lol

jonesBones40

jonesBones40

Awards
I noticed I was sweating like crazy today, probably because the supps made me feel cracked out and all over the gym haha. but seriously i usually despise back day, but today i loved it, and i can definitely attribute that to the Hemavol/Max Intense. whatever the case, drink A LOT of water.
BW 249.8
I did a variation to the Phil Heath back workout, I want(might not need width) so any pointers are welcome.
Pull Ups 12 12 9 8 8
Barbell Rows 225x15 255x15 275x12 REVERSE GRIP 295x12 245x15
Dumbell Rows 120x12)x4
Wide Grip Barbell Rows 135x15 225x12)x3
Iso Rows 3 plates each sidex12)x4
Lat Pulls 200x12 175x10 150x12 125x12 (behind head 100x12)

TheHardOne

TheHardOne

Awards
I would rather be big than cut honestly. maybe that will change during 'beach' season but here in wyoming we dont have much time to go shirtless lol
Same here!

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Bodybuilding is by no means a sprint bro it will take you a while to figure out what works best for you. As long as you feel good about the way you look that's all that matters! You've built a solid frame for 19 and I bet you're pretty damn strong.

You earned my respect just by posting pics. Something a lot of guy don't do.

Keep up the hard work young man. Myself and the rest of AM will be here to help you!

jonesBones40

jonesBones40

Awards
Bodybuilding is by no means a sprint bro it will take you a while to figure out what works best for you. As long as you feel good about the way you look that's all that matters! You've built a solid frame for 19 and I bet you're pretty damn strong.

Keep up the hard work young man. Myself and the rest of AM will be here to help you!
Thanks for that man and I have no clue what I want to do whether it's bodybuilding, figure competition or power lifting but I have time to decide. Again thanks for the words boss

allnatural923

allnatural923

Awards

Second this. Definitely seems like you have a good program in place and have a solid frame built up already. Always good to see people my own age working so hard whether it be bodybuilding, powerlifting, or just training for the sake of self-improvement, since it's not common too see that nowadays (at least in the area around me lol). Glad to see you're enjoying intense and hemavol and killing it in the process.

jonesBones40

jonesBones40

Awards
Been busy the past couple days I'll update tomorrow, arms day son

jonesBones40

jonesBones40

Awards
That was the greatest arms workout I've ever had, picture and update coming as soon as i finish taking a **** and shower :)

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
That wa a fast shyt & shower :laughing:

What was the work out like?

jonesBones40

jonesBones40

Awards
That wa a fast shyt & shower :laughing:

What was the work out like?
The Maximize makes everything faster hahaha

BW 250.3 i dk where that weight came from but I'm not mad
I had quite a few PRs today for reps which was a nice surprise

Barbell curl 95x15 warmup 115x12 135x12!!! 145x8 135x10
supersetted with
Skull Crushers 75x15 warmup 95x12 115x10 135x7 95x12

Rope Curl 4x12 at 185
supersetted with
Overhead ext 4x12 at 95

Iso curl 4x15 at 35lb dumbbell
supersetted
DUmbbell behind head ext 4x15 at 35lb

Cable Double Bi Curl 2xMAX at 50
supersetted with
Cable Extensions 2xMAX at 50

THe last part was to impress a girl on the elliptical and i could tell she was mirin, needless to say her ~25 year old boyfriend wasnt happy with a 19 year old impressing his chick hahaha

Hopefully the iFORCE gods dont get mad but i took 1.5 servings of each today and my god it was unbelievable. i realize i might not fall asleep til 2 am tonight but im still wired and pumped to ****.i got a girl comin over so i might be able to release some energy on this chick ;)

Have a good weekend yall

GO ORANGE!!!!

TheHardOne

TheHardOne

Awards

supersetted with

Rope Curl 4x12 at 185
supersetted with
Overhead ext 4x12 at 95

supersetted

supersetted with

THe last part was to impress a girl on the elliptical and i could tell she was mirin, needless to say her ~25 year old boyfriend wasnt happy with a 19 year old impressing his chick hahaha

Hopefully the iFORCE gods dont get mad but i took 1.5 servings of each today and my god it was unbelievable. i realize i might not fall asleep til 2 am tonight but im still wired and pumped to ****.i got a girl comin over so i might be able to release some energy on this chick ;)

Have a good weekend yall

GO ORANGE!!!!
What a BOSS haha good stuff, keep makin' those girls mirin', remember.....ONLY THE STRONG SURVIVE! :)

allnatural923

allnatural923

Awards

supersetted with

Rope Curl 4x12 at 185
supersetted with
Overhead ext 4x12 at 95

supersetted

supersetted with

Have a good weekend yall

GO ORANGE!!!!
1.5 servings max intense + 2 servings hemavol = win

jonesBones40

jonesBones40

Awards
Just weighed in at 255 all I can say is wtf haha either this **** is good as ****, laced or someone roided me up in my sleep, update comin soon bros

jonesBones40

jonesBones40

Awards
They're are several other factors leading to that weight gain that we shall not discuss, all I can say is college...

jonesBones40

jonesBones40

Awards
MARCH 26th
BW 255?!?
ill take some pictures or see if the scale is broken to see what these five pounds in 2 days is from.
lol

anyways,
took a scoop and a half of each like last arms day, and it was another great workout. No strength gain, but the pumps are insane! i feel like i'm taking the original black powder and nitrix for the first time again. are the pumps from that Agmantine? and isnt that just a derivative for arginine?
Energy is up for sure. I don't get that jittery energy that many dislike, instead (paired with mental intensity) i get extremely focused, which is a plus.

Chest DAy
Flat Bench(warm up/ pre exhaust) 2x15 @ 225
Smith Machine Incline Press 225x12 245x10 275x7 225x10
Flat Dumbbells 2x10 @95 2x12 @85
Smith Machine Decline Press w/ PussPads for grips 225x12 2x10 @245 225x10
(I have really grown to like Bench Variation Smith Machine work, as you can really feel the contraction.)
Incline flyes 3x8 @60 dropset to 3xmax @40
Flat flyes 2x8 @60 1x8 @50 dropset to 3xmax @40
High Cable Flyes 2x15 @60
Through some triceps in there in between flyes.

Who do yall got the NCAA Men's finals?
I got Kentucky Vs Ohio State.
that unibrowed **** Anthony Davis for Kentucky can ball, and that Thomas for OSU can lead them over kansas

jonesBones40

jonesBones40

Awards
Wednesday March 28th
BW 255
Legs
Squats 315x12)x4
Front Squats 315x5 275x8 225x12 185x15)x2
Lunges 95x15)x3
Leg Press 500x12)x4
Calves mixed in between reps

Not sure what the weight is, because i dont like fatter but my strength isnt going anywhere... whatever the case im closer to my goal of 265 before i start cutting.

jonesBones40

jonesBones40

Awards
Bw 256.9

That is 6 pounds in a week, i dk what the hell is happening honestly hah

Barbell curl 95x15 warmup 115x12 135x12!!! 145x8 115x15
supersetted with
Skull Crushers 75x15 warmup 95x12 115x11 135x9 95x12

Rope Curl 4x12 at 185
supersetted with
Overhead ext 4x12 at 95

supersetted

supersetted with

Overall good week in and out of the gym. got a 96 on my chem exam and the pumps are outstanding. what i look for in a nitric oxide type supplement is if you retain your pump when you arent in the gym. sure enough some of my clothes arent fitting around the arm and chest area. 7 pounds until i start my official cut but i want them to be lean pounds so i will increase cardio and core work.

have a good weekend yall