Putting Carbs in Their Place with SLIN - AnabolicMinds.com

Putting Carbs in Their Place with SLIN

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Professional Member
    kingjameskjf's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    4,476
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    3250883

    Putting Carbs in Their Place with SLIN




    I am beginning a log on Purus Labs SLINshot as part of my pre-contest prep. As far as GDA's, I have previously used Recompadrol and Glycobol on multiple occasions.

    SlinShot label claims:
    -Increase Nutrient Uptake
    -Enhance Muscle Glycogen
    -Improve Carbohydrate Metabolism
    -Enhance Insulin Signaling

    I will dose this product as directed on the bottle unless anybody has a better way?

    I have exactly 4 weeks and 2 days until my competition. I just finished the last of my Glycobol today so this came at a perfect time! My diet right now is very specific and regimented. I am following the Lean Gains protocol and do a form of carb cycling. My workout routine is more focused on higher reps in the range of 8-10 and I incorporate various exercises and styles.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions rep

  2. Professional Member
    JoHNnyNuTZ's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  270 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    4,576
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    285445

    Awww sit son!!!! month huh...you better get it!!!

    RECOVERBRO



  3. Elite Member
    BPjohn123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Age
    30
    Posts
    6,956
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    7039438

    Definetly in james
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider

    •   
       

  4. Senior Member
    CaptHowdy5150's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  186 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    32
    Posts
    1,903
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    447998

    In. Good luck on the competition man.
    I can do all this through Him who gives me strength.

  5. Professional Member
    mkretz's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  168 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Age
    24
    Posts
    4,336
    Answers
    1
    Rep Power
    1114277

    in! interested to see hwo u structure this with a comptition coming up, carbs, and IF....i will also be running IF with slinshot i believe......i will link u to my log once its up....KILL IT BROTHA!

  6. Professional Member
    kingjameskjf's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    4,476
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    3250883

    Quote Originally Posted by JoHNnyNuTZ View Post
    Awww sit son!!!! month huh...you better get it!!!
    working on it brutha!

    Quote Originally Posted by BPjohn123 View Post
    Definetly in james
    good to have the recoverbros!

    Quote Originally Posted by CaptHowdy5150 View Post
    In. Good luck on the competition man.
    Thanks!

    Quote Originally Posted by mkretz View Post
    in! interested to see hwo u structure this with a comptition coming up, carbs, and IF....i will also be running IF with slinshot i believe......i will link u to my log once its up....KILL IT BROTHA!
    sweet, interested to see how you do too
    Serious Nutrition Solutions rep

  7. Diamond Member
    LiveToLift's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    13,453
    Answers
    1
    Rep Power
    9576121

    In..
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  8. Board Sponsor
    Grambo's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  188 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    3,807
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    957091

    Interested to see how you like it. You should be able to give some very good feedback being in competition mode.

    Dosing by the bottle is good to go (2 caps before carbs) I'll use 3-4 if eating super high carbs but that's usually cheat meals
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net

  9. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    AaronJP1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Age
    30
    Posts
    18,588
    Answers
    1
    Rep Power
    2410146

    I pick up to log this, you start a log and don't invite me but you invite Grambo?

    That's how u do me?

    I'm picking BPJohn next time...
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    www.InsaneVeins.com

  10. Professional Member
    kingjameskjf's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    4,476
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    3250883

    Quote Originally Posted by Grambo View Post
    Interested to see how you like it. You should be able to give some very good feedback being in competition mode.

    Dosing by the bottle is good to go (2 caps before carbs) I'll use 3-4 if eating super high carbs but that's usually cheat meals
    thanks for the info

    Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    I pick up to log this, you start a log and don't invite me but you invite Grambo?

    That's how u do me?

    I'm picking BPJohn next time...
    lol, I linked it in your own promo thread yesterday bud!
    Serious Nutrition Solutions rep

  11. Elite Member
    BPjohn123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Age
    30
    Posts
    6,956
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    7039438

    Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    I pick up to log this, you start a log and don't invite me but you invite Grambo?

    That's how u do me?

    I'm picking BPJohn next time...
    Lol....I don't apply for very many...
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider

  12. Professional Member
    JoHNnyNuTZ's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  270 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    4,576
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    285445

    Aww snap!!! Its already getting Uber Cray cray up in here!!!

    RECOVERBRO



  13. Professional Member
    kingjameskjf's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    4,476
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    3250883

    For my first dose I took two caps on a fairly empty stomach. I planned to eat within about 15 minutes but got busy and started noticing my stomach kinda hurting. Not in a bad way, but more of my body's way of telling me, hey you set me up for food absorption now feed me! It had been a little over half an hour. I actually didn't mind cause I could feel that my body was uptaking the nutrients efficiently.

    I took another dose today before my meal and eat sooner with no problems. It was nice weather so I took my bike to the gym with my son who wanted to come with me. Andy Haman was there so we got to talking and he hooked my son up with some Dymatize swag and gave me a pretty cool shaker cup called a SpiderBottle.

    http://www.spiderbottle.com/









    Then my buddy and I began our leg workout. This is what we did.

    -Began with something that I don't know what it's called. You load up some plates, lay your upper body across it and then swing your legs back and forth using your glutes. It also stretches out your lower back really well.

    -Box Squats, did 5 sets of these

    -Single leg hamstring curls

    -Bulgarian split squats using the TRX band for the rear support leg, making it more unstable and forcing me to use my single leg more effectively. Started with body weight and then worked my way up. I got creative at the end and had my son climb on my back as I held a plate and did them. Worked fine until he kept shifting around and throwing me off balance!

    -Finished legs up with Box Jumps. The highest I got was at about the height of my ASIS.

    Doesn't sound like a lot but we did lots of sets and my legs are already feeling it.

    Afterwards, we practiced our posing routines. My son wanted to do it with us so I showed me a couple and snapped a couple pictures.




    I then took my family to the driving range and hit a bucket of 120 balls.

    My boys:








    We then played a round of mini-golf. I shot a 48 and par was 45, I think my best ever.

    I had another dose of SlinShot with my dinner.

    Overall, a fun and active day.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions rep

  14. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    AaronJP1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Age
    30
    Posts
    18,588
    Answers
    1
    Rep Power
    2410146

    Nice man, I always apperciate a entertaing family oriented log. Keep up the good work! BTW, your son looks legit doing that tricep pose haha... & they are playing golf already. Wish I got started at that early age!
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    www.InsaneVeins.com

  15. Senior Member
    houstontexas's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    1,216
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    181612

    That spider bottle looks sweet!! It's always nice to have a fun day with the kid too. I'll be watching for the results on SlinShot.

  16. Professional Member
    mkretz's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  168 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Age
    24
    Posts
    4,336
    Answers
    1
    Rep Power
    1114277

    MKRETZ inSLINsifys his gains with Purus labs Pslin! mine, hope to have you in, ill be following yours all the way!

  17. Senior Member
    CaptHowdy5150's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  186 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    32
    Posts
    1,903
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    447998

    Awesome update with the family. There is simply nothing in life that makes you feel as good as your son wanting to be involved with what you do.
    I can do all this through Him who gives me strength.

  18. Professional Member
    kingjameskjf's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    4,476
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    3250883

    Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    Nice man, I always apperciate a entertaing family oriented log. Keep up the good work! BTW, your son looks legit doing that tricep pose haha... & they are playing golf already. Wish I got started at that early age!
    Thanks, he does a couple poses pretty decently. He keeps asking to go to my shows so I think I'll take them with me to my next one. This was actually their first time at the driving range but they did pretty good.

    Quote Originally Posted by houstontexas View Post
    That spider bottle looks sweet!! It's always nice to have a fun day with the kid too. I'll be watching for the results on SlinShot.
    yeah I can't wait to try it. It was a space to carry two full scoops of protein powder separately and your supps, or you can take the blue thing out and do two more scoops of protein powder or pre workout.

    Quote Originally Posted by mkretz View Post
    MKRETZ inSLINsifys his gains with Purus labs Pslin! mine, hope to have you in, ill be following yours all the way!
    Looking forward to seeing how you like it too!
    Serious Nutrition Solutions rep

  19. Professional Member
    kingjameskjf's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    4,476
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    3250883

    Quote Originally Posted by CaptHowdy5150 View Post
    Awesome update with the family. There is simply nothing in life that makes you feel as good as your son wanting to be involved with what you do.
    oops, missed ya. Yep I agree. I love it that they want to be so close to me and go to the gym with me and want to emulate me. Makes me feel good.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions rep

  20. Diamond Member
    LiveToLift's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    13,453
    Answers
    1
    Rep Power
    9576121

    Good update! I agree that bottle is pretty sweet!
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  21. Professional Member
    fumoney's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  209 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    3,679
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    1331722

    Quote Originally Posted by kingjameskjf
    For my first dose I took two caps on a fairly empty stomach. I planned to eat within about 15 minutes but got busy and started noticing my stomach kinda hurting. Not in a bad way, but more of my body's way of telling me, hey you set me up for food absorption now feed me! It had been a little over half an hour. I actually didn't mind cause I could feel that my body was uptaking the nutrients efficiently.

    I took another dose today before my meal and eat sooner with no problems. It was nice weather so I took my bike to the gym with my son who wanted to come with me. Andy Haman was there so we got to talking and he hooked my son up with some Dymatize swag and gave me a pretty cool shaker cup called a SpiderBottle.

    http://www.spiderbottle.com/

    Then my buddy and I began our leg workout. This is what we did.

    -Began with something that I don't know what it's called. You load up some plates, lay your upper body across it and then swing your legs back and forth using your glutes. It also stretches out your lower back really well.

    -Box Squats, did 5 sets of these

    -Single leg hamstring curls

    -Bulgarian split squats using the TRX band for the rear support leg, making it more unstable and forcing me to use my single leg more effectively. Started with body weight and then worked my way up. I got creative at the end and had my son climb on my back as I held a plate and did them. Worked fine until he kept shifting around and throwing me off balance!

    -Finished legs up with Box Jumps. The highest I got was at about the height of my ASIS.

    Doesn't sound like a lot but we did lots of sets and my legs are already feeling it.

    Afterwards, we practiced our posing routines. My son wanted to do it with us so I showed me a couple and snapped a couple pictures.

    I then took my family to the driving range and hit a bucket of 120 balls.

    My boys:

    We then played a round of mini-golf. I shot a 48 and par was 45, I think my best ever.

    I had another dose of SlinShot with my dinner.

    Overall, a fun and active day.
    Nice update !
    I started a new log at:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/228939-fumoney-takes-ironmag.html

  22. Elite Member
    BPjohn123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Age
    30
    Posts
    6,956
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    7039438

    Sounds like a great day james, can't wait til my son is old enough to do stuff like that with
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider

  23. Professional Member
    JoHNnyNuTZ's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  270 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    4,576
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    285445

    Looking good James Keep it up man!!!

    RECOVERBRO



  24. Professional Member
    kingjameskjf's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    4,476
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    3250883

    Quote Originally Posted by fumoney View Post
    Nice update !
    Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post
    Good update! I agree that bottle is pretty sweet!
    Thanks, can't wait to try out the bottle tomorrow.

    Quote Originally Posted by BPjohn123 View Post
    Sounds like a great day james, can't wait til my son is old enough to do stuff like that with
    It's a fun time for sure. We get to play catch and wrestle and all kinds of things.

    Quote Originally Posted by JoHNnyNuTZ View Post
    Looking good James Keep it up man!!!
    Working on it Johnny!




    Today is my rest/recovery day. As such, I also make it my no carb day and thus, no need to take and waste any slinshot.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions rep

  25. New Member
    shdwmsk's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  212 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    60
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    606

    Subbed. Hope this helps with your precontest prep!

  26. Professional Member
    kingjameskjf's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    4,476
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    3250883

    Quote Originally Posted by shdwmsk
    Subbed. Hope this helps with your precontest prep!
    Me too! I'm actually doing some LISS cardio at work right now, lol.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions rep

  27. Professional Member
    kingjameskjf's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    4,476
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    3250883

    Yesterday I did an hour of fasted cardio with only 5g of BCAA's and yohimbine. Later that day I went and did chest and back. Here's how it went down.

    While dieting I do higher reps, usually 8-10. Sets are usually 3-5. Nothing is ever set in stone, I go by how my body feels and push it until I think it's had enough.

    -Hammer Strength Incline Press

    -Bench Press

    -Chest Press
    compound setted with:
    -Pec Deck

    Then on to back

    -Hammer Strength Iso-lateral Rows
    did these alternating arms, no rest in between arms

    -Hammer Strength High Rows

    -Yate Rows

    -Lat Pull-Downs

    -Straight Arm pushdowns

    I then finished with some extreme stretches (DC style)

    Afterwards I took two caps of slinshot and had my carb/protein meal. Felt pretty good about today. Nothing adverse.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions rep

  28. Professional Member
    kingjameskjf's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    4,476
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    3250883

    Today I did about 2 hours and 15 minutes of full court basketball. It was pretty fun but I should have stopped earlier cause I feel so exhausted now. I took my slinshot when I got home and am just now finishing up my carb/protein meal.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions rep

  29. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    AaronJP1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Age
    30
    Posts
    18,588
    Answers
    1
    Rep Power
    2410146

    I knew having u log this would be a success
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    www.InsaneVeins.com

  30. Elite Member
    BPjohn123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Age
    30
    Posts
    6,956
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    7039438

    Quote Originally Posted by kingjameskjf View Post
    Today I did about 2 hours and 15 minutes of full court basketball. It was pretty fun but I should have stopped earlier cause I feel so exhausted now. I took my slinshot when I got home and am just now finishing up my carb/protein meal.
    Sports > basic cardio anyday!

    I played flag football with my students literally all day
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider

  31. Professional Member
    JoHNnyNuTZ's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  270 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    4,576
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    285445

    I wish I played more sports. For now I got running. But James, I need to look into these DC stretches

    RECOVERBRO



  32. Elite Member
    BPjohn123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Age
    30
    Posts
    6,956
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    7039438

    Quote Originally Posted by JoHNnyNuTZ View Post
    I wish I played more sports. For now I got running. But James, I need to look into these DC stretches
    The only cardio I do is sports
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider

  33. Professional Member
    kingjameskjf's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    4,476
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    3250883

    Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    I knew having u log this would be a success
    you know it!

    Quote Originally Posted by BPjohn123 View Post
    Sports > basic cardio anyday!

    I played flag football with my students literally all day
    SO true! I could never have done two hours of cardio on a treadmill straight. I would have gone insane. Sports on the other hand, I can go all day!

    Quote Originally Posted by JoHNnyNuTZ View Post
    I wish I played more sports. For now I got running. But James, I need to look into these DC stretches
    The stretches are great. Dante Trudel (DC Training creator) has alot of good info on his website about it.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions rep

  34. Professional Member
    kingjameskjf's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    4,476
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    3250883

    Today I did Olympic Lifts. I did the Clean and Jerk move in particular (enter crude joke here Fl3x ).
    I felt pretty good and had some good lifts. I felt more loose then times past and could dip under the bar better on the clean. I did these for about two hours. However, I had my boys with me and had them practicing them in between sets as well. My older wanted to go up a little so here's a video of him attempting 37 lbs. Btw, he only weighs 50 lbs.




    I'm about a month out from my competition and still have some work to do but I'll think I'm on track so far. I'm interested in hearing others thoughts unless you don't know what you're talking about cause you suck. Alright, go ahead and attack! I'm not posing but I do hope to get some of those pics soon. My buddy who I am training for him first competition has access to a school with a stage that we can use for practice.



    I had my slinshot 15 minutes before my lunch today. I ended up working out a couple hours afterwards and have to say, I had some great vascularity showing through during my workout, more so then usual. I'm feeling pretty good and really good about the workout today.

    So after my Oly lifts, I had a protein shake, waited 15 minutes and then did my metabolic sand conditioning. I forgot to take a picture so you guys would understand what I'm doing but I'll grab one next time. I did a series of functional exercises in the sand at a gym called Fitness Origin, next door to my lifting gym. I do several stations with 70 seconds doing each individual exercise and then 20 seconds of rest in between exercises. This is then repeated for three full rotations. Similar to cross fit but not really. Not really cause it's all in sand which increases stabilizer work and the focus is on proper form, not amount of reps. So here's what I did today:

    -Push-ups

    -Bicep Curls with resistance bands

    -Bear Walks

    -Battle Ropes, alternating arms in quick succession

    -Kettle Bell upright rows to a Reverse Lunge

    -Skull Crushers using TRX

    -Lateral Frog jumps

    Then repeated 3 times. It was pretty exhausting but felt great to get it done too. I then stretched and ate.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions rep

  35. Senior Member
    CaptHowdy5150's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  186 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    32
    Posts
    1,903
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    447998

    That's awesome.
    I can do all this through Him who gives me strength.

  36. Professional Member
    kingjameskjf's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    4,476
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    3250883

    Here's the last video I did a few weeks ago. It's all I got for my back right now.

    Serious Nutrition Solutions rep

  37. Professional Member
    kingjameskjf's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    4,476
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    3250883

    Today, I thought, was very productive. I tried something new today for my cardio session. I used Lyle McDonald's Stubborn Body Fat 2.0 protocol (SBF-2). This is how it looks: In the morning I took 17.5 mg of SNS Yohimbine and 200 mg of caffeine, per protocol. I also added in 25 mg of synephrine cause I love that stuff. About 30 minutes later I did fasted cardio exactly as he has laid out. It went like this on my home elliptical:
    -5 minutes of warm-up
    -5 minutes of High Intensity Interval Training (HIIT) with 15 sec all out and then 45 sec slow
    -5 minutes rest
    -40 minutes Low Intensity Steady State (LISS)
    -Immediately followed by 5 more minutes of HIIT, this time with 30/30 interval splits
    -5 minute cool down
    For a total of 60 minutes.

    Later this evening I did another 15 minutes of LISS and then proceeded with my chest/back superset workout.

    -T-Bar Rows
    supersetted with:
    -Incline DB Bench Press

    -Lat Pull-Downs
    ss w/:
    -HS Wide Grip Chest Press

    -Close Grip Seated Cable Rows
    ss w/:
    -HS Incline Press
    ss w/:
    -Straight Arm Pushdowns

    All exercises were done with 3-4 sets at ~10 reps.

    I finished with practicing my posing routine.

    I feel pretty good and can already feel the soreness in my chest.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions rep

  38. Professional Member
    JoHNnyNuTZ's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  270 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    4,576
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    285445

    Damn james, Your boys got some good form. You taught him well

    RECOVERBRO



  39. Professional Member
    mkretz's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  168 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Age
    24
    Posts
    4,336
    Answers
    1
    Rep Power
    1114277

    thats quite teh cardio session, nice work, woner how many cals that is!

  40. Professional Member
    kingjameskjf's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    4,476
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    3250883

    Quote Originally Posted by JoHNnyNuTZ View Post
    Damn james, Your boys got some good form. You taught him well
    Working on that, each weeks it seems to get a little better.

    Quote Originally Posted by mkretz View Post
    thats quite teh cardio session, nice work, woner how many cals that is!
    For the SBF cardio session, I wore a Polar telemetry strap that syncs to my elliptical. According to what it showed, and I'm going off of memory here, it was just over 500 calories.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions rep

  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. P-Slin: Cast away your empty carbs – check this out!
    By jakellpet in forum Supplements
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 03-01-2009, 10:47 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in