Maximize Intense and Hemavol!

Lets log it!

Growing time!

Starting tomorrow 3/16/12

TheHardOne

TheHardOne

Awards
Maximize Intense

Any elite athlete will tell you that there is only one difference between how they train, and how you train…INTENSITY! Maximize Intense was designed to level the playing field by giving you the most energy and the biggest pump you have ever experienced, enabling you to train more intensely than ever before!

Ultra Concentrated – 1 scoop = Max Dosage!
Skin Bursting Pumps!
100% Crash Free
Tastes like Candy!

What makes a workout INTENSE?

Energy: More energy means more power! By increasing your energy levels you can push through your workout faster, lift heavier weights, and push yourself to work past your normal point of fatigue.

Pump: A bigger pump means more growth! By forcing more blood, oxygen, and nutrients into your muscle cells you can force results faster than ever before.

Muscle Fiber Recruitment: More muscle fiber recruitment means more work done in the same amount of time! By forcing more muscle fibers into contraction, we can fool our body into producing quicker results with less work. This means the same workout you’ve been doing for months will be give more results without doing any extra work!

How Does Maximize Intense work?

Pumped Power Matrix: Quite literally the most advanced Nitric Oxide producing blend available, the Pump Power Matrix will have you pumped in only minutes! Consisting of Agmatine Sulfate, L-Norvaline, and Creatinol-O-Phosphate, the Pumped Power Matrix will take your pumps, training, and results to an entirely new level!

Muscle Integrity Matrix: Using the most proven form of Creatine, the Muscle Integrity Matrix is capable of saturating your muscle cells with clinically proven performance enhancement. This means more strength, less catabolism, and more results!

Immediate Release Intensity Matrix: By far the most loved stimulant blend on the market, the Immediate Release Intensity Matrix will take you from “zero to sixty” in just seconds! Featuring multiple novel stimulants, this matrix will give you an incredible ride “up” as well as a 100% crash free guarantee on the way back down! Never settle for another “crash” again!

If you’re ready to take your training to the next level and up your intensity, there is only one choice…

MAXIMIZE INTENSE!

TheHardOne

TheHardOne

Awards
Hemavol: A New Generation of Plasma Volumization!
Product Highlights:

Plasmas Volumization Increases Cellular Expansion!
Peak Vasodilation For Roadmap Vascularity!
Myotropic Nutrient Shuttle Drives Nutrients Directly Into Muscle Cells!
Increased Effects With Each Dose!

iFORCE Nutrition has done it again! Introducing the world’s first plasma volumizer, HEMAVOL! Hemavol was specifically engineered to generate skin splitting muscle pumps and myofibrallar plasma volumization. With Hemavol’s revolutionary hemodynamic technology, your workouts will NEVER be the same! A new generation of plasma volumizers has emerged and Hemavol is the ONLY choice for those who are sick of inferior so called “Nitric Oxide” products packed with useless sugars, caffeine and Arginine. Hemavol uses only ingredients backed by science. It’s time to get one step ahead of the competition, it’s time for Hemavol!

Nitric Oxide is the key determining factor in how many nutrients reach your muscle cells, how quickly your body can buffer lactic acid, and most of all how INSANE your pumps are! By increasing Nitric Oxide to super-human levels, you can force your body to respond quicker than ever before. Whether your goal is to gain size, increase strength, or push your endurance further than ever before, the quickest way to achieve these goals is to maximize your Nitric Oxide. It only takes 1 dose to see and FEEL the difference... where will you be after 1 bottle?
How Hemavol Works:

Hemavol is a Combination of 2 Critical Matrices that work synergistically to promote plasma volumization:

Hemodynamix matrix - scientifically formulated and precisely dosed to dramatically raise the actions of the Nitric Oxide Synthase (NOS) Enzyme, while at the same time dramatically increasing the plasma concentration of key compounds that are critical to the production of N.O. By augmenting the NOS Enzyme and maximizing the concentration of amino acids needed to produce N.O., the Hemodynamix matrix literally forces intracellular plasma, glycogen, and water into muscle cells creating a cell volumizing pump unlike anything you have ever experienced.

Vasodilation support matrix - a carefully selected combination of compounds that directly magnifies the Hemodynamix complex. These ingredients increase NOS enzyme activity, while at the same time increasing endurance, modulating the arginase enzyme, and boosting vasodilation. The amazing results include longer lasting, stronger pumps and unstoppable endurance. Unlike every other N.O. Product, Hemavol’s effects build over time so every dose becomes stronger than the last!

By supplementing your diet with Hemavol, you are unlocking newfound gains in size, strength and endurance. Enter a new world of vasodilation, skin splitting muscle pumps, and myotropic cellular expansion!
Cellular Volumization

With your first dose of HemaVol, you will notice an instantaneous volumization or swelling of your muscle cells. Using completely unique and advanced compounds, HemaVol is able to eliminate water from under your skin and force feed it directly into your muscle cells. This means bigger pumps, immediate increases in strength, and insane endurance! This rapid expansion will cause intense pumps that last longer than you have ever experienced.
Peak Vasodilation

By augmenting the Nitric Oxide Synthase (NOS) Enzyme, you can force our body to produce more Nitric Oxide. The synergistic ingredients in Hemavol enables your body to ramp up NO production as well as inhibit the traditional negative feedback loop that prevents super-human pumps + NO levels. In addition to a huge pump, intense vascularity will appear within minutes after your first dose.
Mytropic Nutrient Shuttle

Increasing the blood flow to muscles is important for one reason, forcing as many nutrients, oxygen and water into the muscle cell. Due to HemaVol’s intense vasodilation effects, your veins will instantly become more efficient at delivering all the necessary nutrients your hungry muscles need. Get the most out of every single calorie you eat, and make sure it gets to where it needs to go!
Immediate Strength Increase

With your first dose, Hemavol’s Hemodynamic Technology boosts the body’s ability to eliminate toxins such as Lactic Acid. Lactic Acid is most commonly referred to as “the burn” during a workout. By eliminating this nasty toxin, Hemavol will enable you to experience IMMEDIATE strength + endurance gains.
Non-Stimulant Mental Focus

Hemavol contains no synthetic stimulants. That means there is no crash or jitters, and you can stack it with other products like Maximize for the perfect blend of pump, power, focus, and energy!
Increased Effects with Each Dose

The revolutionary plasma volumization system in Hemavol was scientifically formulated to increase its effects with each dose! As your body adapts to the power of Hemavol, each dose will take you one step closer to the lean muscular physique you train so hard to achieve!

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Make sure to let us know what you think about this stack in terms of:

Energy/10
Pump/10
Endurance/10
Focus/10

And anything else you can think of! Great start so far, excited to see what you think :)

TheHardOne

TheHardOne

Awards
What the F........

3/16/12 Chest/Arms
Incline Bench Press
Flat Bench Press
Chest Dips

Cross Body Hammer Curls

DB Curls (2 arm) superset One Arm DB Overhead Ext
Underhand Pullups superset V-Bar Pushdowns
Tricep Dips

**Notes**

-I titled this workout "What the F"......because this stack is f'in AMAZING!
-First day using this MaxIntense/Hemavol Stack.....
-Energy was a ****ing 20 out of 10 (I feel like I can go run 10000 miles)
-Pump was 10/10 (massive pump came within my warm up sets?!)
-Endurance is a 10/10.....literally fatigue is no longer an issue!
-Focus.....20 out of 10......I was talking to myself during my workout....I was beyond focused....(this never happens, usually im sleepy in the gym!)
-Trained on a empty stomach today (only took my Glycobol / Carb/Electrolyte mix / Intense/Hemavol Stack (well I guess not really a empty stomach.....lol) (Just without any solid food) (To increase my neurological intention during training and increase hormone optimization)
-My sets and reps right now is basically instinctive, pump the muscle with as much blood without going to failure, and overloading my CNS with the greatest movements that fire the most Motor Neurons per bodypart, its growing time son!)

:)

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
and boom goes the dynamite.

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Haha that first serving of maximize intense is a great feeling!

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
WHAT THE F! haha nice, very catchy. Glad you are liking so far.. lets hope it keeps it up throughout.. although we know it will! :)

Mike

TheHardOne

TheHardOne

Awards
WHAT THE F! haha nice, very catchy. Glad you are liking so far.. lets hope it keeps it up throughout.. although we know it will! :)

Mike
Its like having Super Powers......you have to be responsible with them.....I say this because you literally want to keep doing more and more on this stack, since im serious about growing, more is not better. I can literally do like 50 sets for 1 bodypart under an hour....yikes lol.

Thanks for sub'n!

TheHardOne

TheHardOne

Awards
Right now ill be weight training every other day to ensure my endocrine system, immune system, adrenal glands are functioning optimally. Heavy intense weight training + Stimulants = Alot of stress on your bodies recovery abilities. I mean down the road, their will be times ill be training consecutively if everything is feeling right, im very instinctive about that. On my non weight training days ill be doing my cardio.

I want to make sure my body is fully recovered after every training session before I train again to ensure I keep taking steps foward instead of backwards.

TheHardOne

TheHardOne

Awards
Anyone who has tried this stack knows how hard it is to have rest days lol.

I do feel its necessary for the sake of my Adrenal Health / Endocrine System. I wish we could train and use stimulants every day and properly recover from it, sadly the human body only goes so far.

I cannot wait for tomorrow's Quads workout....oh my. Stay tuned folks :)

TheHardOne

TheHardOne

Awards
3/18/12 Quads

-Leg Extensions
-Barbell Squats
-Leg Press

**Notes**
-Each set was pyramided up to my heaviest poundage around the 10-15 rep range
-MOTHA FU*K*N' PR!!!! Did a weight on my squats for 12 reps that I usually get 3-4 reps with, with constant tension aswell, no "rest pausing" like how most people squat because they are out of shape or going too heavy! Same with the leg press / leg extensions!
-Didn't need extra sets for a Sarcoplasmic effect, my quads were super pumped, skin stretching pump. With low volume? Yes sir, its growin' time!
-Was actually planning to do more sets / exercises, but I go by feel and what my CNS / Immune System is telling me, any signs of intensity drop off, any signs of my immune system getting tampered I stop the workout to ensure I grow short term and long term. (Learned that from Charles Poliquin!)
-Plus I already overloaded my CNS / muscles progressively and had a monster pump, id say it was a successfull workout towards my goals

TheHardOne

TheHardOne

Awards
I feel 1/2 scoop of MaxIntense and Hemavol is the sweet spot for me :)

TheHardOne

TheHardOne

Awards
3/19/12 Delts

-Wide Grip Upright Rows (pyramided to my heaviest poundage) (PR)
-Behind Neck Military Press (pyramided to my heaviest poundage) (PR)
-Tri-Sets-**
**Dumbbell Side Laterals**Dumbbell Military Press**Dumbbell Rear Laterals (went until my delts were fully pumped)
-Power Partials- (Thank you Art Atwood and R.I.P)
**Dumbbell Side Laterals** (basically an extreme weight only moving it for 1/4 of the full range of motion, then drop sets until that particular muscle is completely fatigued) (Basically forcing new cells here, in other words, "coaxing muscle growth", ill post more on this later)

**Notes**
-Im running on my last days of Glycobol wehhhhhhhh!!!
-Did what I had to do in the gym today regardless of other obstacles of stress in my life right now, I def wasn't on top of things today, ill admit that.
-Reps are always around 10! (unless im in a CNS/Strength/Myofibrillar Hypertrophy based workout ill use 3-5's)
-Workout done within 30 mins
-Started doing rotator cuff external exercises before workouts now, as my left rotator cuff is f'ed up from my early days, its improving though, I can do behind the neck presses with no problem now, yay! (obviously dont go super deep and explosive on behind the necks, or else that will aggravate past injuries!)
-Trained fasted today! (3/4 scoop of maxintense, 1 scoop of hemavol)

TheHardOne

TheHardOne

Awards
So far so good with this super potent pre workout stack, intense pumps, extreme mood/energy! Love it! This has DMAA in it....which usually gives me "stim dik", this one doesnt for some reason. HIGH FIVE TO ME! :)

allnatural923

allnatural923

Awards
So far so good with this super potent pre workout stack, intense pumps, extreme mood/energy! Love it! This has DMAA in it....which usually gives me "stim dik", this one doesnt for some reason. HIGH FIVE TO ME! :)
Glad you're enjoying it OP, and glad you're not having any of those DMAA issues lol.

Wait til you try 1 full scoop of each, pumps, energy, and endurance just get that much better

TheHardOne

TheHardOne

Awards
Glad you're enjoying it OP, and glad you're not having any of those DMAA issues lol.

Wait til you try 1 full scoop of each, pumps, energy, and endurance just get that much better
I have tried 1 full scoop of each haha intense stuff! My only worries is running out of this stuff! lol!!

TheHardOne

TheHardOne

Awards
3/20/12 Chest

-Incline Barbell Press 3x12-15
-Flat Barbell Press superset Dumbbell Flys 3x10-20
-Decline Barbell Press (drop sets)

**Notes**
-Trained fasted
-Coaxing growth Art Atwood style (using techniques to enhance my bodies MGF,IGF-1,HGH,VEGF)
-Every exercise is performed controlled, nothing explosive
-1 Glycobol pre
-Never mixing Hemavol and MaxIntense and in the same shake lol, Max intense didnt kick in until I came home from my workout lol!!
-Great intense, blood volume, depletion supersized workout!
-Even while somewhat depleted, still placed a PR on my incline presses! (didnt consume that much carbs the day before)
-Pumps were 6/10 as it was my fault for being depleted and mixing the hema/intense in the same shake

Awesome! :)

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
epic. at only 1/2 scoop per workout, that means 1 tub will last you 5.6 months if you workout 4/week :D

almost 6 months of product for <$30?!?!?1

TheHardOne

TheHardOne

Awards
epic. at only 1/2 scoop per workout, that means 1 tub will last you 5.6 months if you workout 4/week :D

almost 6 months of product for <$30?!?!?1
Hell yeah bro, I think ill be training 5-6 times a week, as long as im on top of things, ill be going hard for 6 days a week. I never felt so determined in my life! 1/2 scoop of MaxIntense pre 10 mins pre, 1/2 scoop of Hema 5 mins pre, 1/2 scoop of hema intra is how ill typically dose these extreme weapons.

allnatural923

allnatural923

Awards
Hell yeah bro, I think ill be training 5-6 times a week, as long as im on top of things, ill be going hard for 6 days a week. I never felt so determined in my life! 1/2 scoop of MaxIntense pre 10 mins pre, 1/2 scoop of Hema 5 mins pre, 1/2 scoop of hema intra is how ill typically dose these extreme weapons.
interesting dosing protocol, never thought of using a half serving during, guessing you're liking the feeling of it :D

TheHardOne

TheHardOne

Awards
interesting dosing protocol, never thought of using a half serving during, guessing you're liking the feeling of it :D
I havent tried that dose yet, but will start 2morrow, I actually had a 1/2 scoop hemavol dose post workout and my chest like instantly ballooned up! So I was thinking throwing a half scoop during my workout should be beneficial!

allnatural923

allnatural923

Awards
I havent tried that dose yet, but will start 2morrow, I actually had a 1/2 scoop hemavol dose post workout and my chest like instantly ballooned up! So I was thinking throwing a half scoop during my workout should be beneficial!
yea, i love using a little bit with my post-workout meal, helps with nutrient delivery and feeling pumped after training always feels great

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yea, i love using a little bit with my post-workout meal, helps with nutrient delivery and feeling pumped after training always feels great
Yup! I've done the same thing in the past. I've also seen guys use a scoop intra workout. I don't know how the Max intense will work intra. I'd personally take it all pre workout. Id stick to amino's and maybe hemavol intra...

TheHardOne

TheHardOne

Awards
What I have noticed so far with this Pre Workout Hammer

Pumps are unreal (like un-natural! lol)

Energy is out of this world, it literally sets you into a euphoric mood, all day long.

No hard crashes

Strength has been great, been placing PR's every session

TheHardOne

TheHardOne

Awards
Still trying to find that perfect dose to work for me, the first day I tried it, it was the sweet spot, for some reason I just can't get that feeling anymore, gonna take some days off for my adrenal's to heal up.

TheHardOne

TheHardOne

Awards
Most intense brutal back workout ever......

High Volume With the basic compound movements, short rest periods, drop sets.......some would call overtraining....

-If you do not know how to keep constant tension on your lats during your barbell rows you will not realize the brutality of a back workout...
-If you do not know how to keep constant tension on your lower back / erectors during your deadlifts, good luck building your back.....

The exercises I did where nothing but the basics.....barbell rows......deadlifts from the floor(without locking out)......narrow upright rows.....

High volume?

I barbell rowed until I felt light headed....

I deadlifted until my lower back/erectors were fully pumped.....

Oh and I don't even stop there...

I deadlift until I aggravate my past disk injury......on purpose......stupidy right?

Worked out until my sweat turns cold, until the pump goes away.....killin' my CNS...

I laugh because after all that I realize how much determination I have....

Im home now....and my mind keeps telling me I could of went heavier....

Which is different, because usually my mind tells me I could of done more sets....

Successful workout, if your mind is telling you, you could of done more sets, your half assing your workout!

^^^^^Okay, Okay, any beginners or anyone looking to gain muscle.....DO NOT DO WHAT I JUST WROTE A POEM ABOUT!! LOL.....Just one of those days I guess.....

1.5 scoops of MaxIntense....2scoops of Hemavol.....which I felt was way too much for me haha, but it was awesome to try this high dose protocol! Ill stick to 1/2 - 1 scoop of MaxIntense and 1/2 - 1 scoop of hemavol!

So about 2 weeks in.....
Pumps- 10/10!
Strength- Can't really comment on this (with or without supps my strength always increases)
Endurance- 10/10 (every now and then I like to play some basketball....1 scoop of maxIntense will ensure a triple double everytime I play! haha)
Focus- 10/10 This is actually the number one reason why I like this stack

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wtf, a poem lmao! Crazy, first time i have ever seen that!

You deserve a special reward for that one!

Mike

TheHardOne

TheHardOne

Awards
Wtf, a poem lmao! Crazy, first time i have ever seen that!

You deserve a special reward for that one!

Mike
Yes Me want reward!! haha

Glad you liked it :) Im looking to make every training session intense/brutal for now on!

TheHardOne

TheHardOne

Awards
My back has never been this sore before.......love it.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
My back has never been this sore before.......love it.
You need a back massage chair.. i got a sick one that rips my back apart.. even without lifting, 15 mins on it and for the next 4 days I will be SORE as well.

TheHardOne

TheHardOne

Awards
Still trying to find that optimal dosing time for me lol.....MaxIntense seems to kick in after my workout, no matter if I have meals in me, fasted.....I think taking in carbs pre/intra may be the problem, ill get rid of my carb/electrolyte drink for the next workout and see what happens.

Chest-

Pec Decked until my pecs were completely fatigued.....

Bench Pressed until no matter how much weight I used getting over 4 reps was not happening......

Incline Pressed until my pec minor fibers were completely exhausted....

Dips until my doing partials at the bottom were all I got....

Dumbbell Pullovers to stretch my pecs for the icing on the cake.....

Overtraining?

Don't even start.

Inject yourself with a lethal dose of "man-the-F-UP"!

Even though energy / motivation was pretty much lacking.....had to force myself through this workout.

****GROW TIME BABY****

TheHardOne

TheHardOne

Awards
Found the lethal dose.......1.5 scoops empty stomach.....no carbs around my workout time is optimal for my performance!

Quads-

Squatted until my lower back flared up.....

Can you keep constant tension on your quads while squatting?

I can.

Leg extensions until my quads couldnt even budge a quarter rep regardless of how much weight I was moving....

Kill yourself with the basics.....

You will be traumatized....

Had to sit down for almost a hour after my workout in fear of passing out....

On paper my workouts look easy, not intense.....

In reality my training..... death/losing consciousness is now a side effect.....

While I was laying on the ground I was thinking.....

What I was going to do for delts/arms which is next in line for brutality....

Its grow time fellas.

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Daaaaaaaaaam! You crazy son of a B lol

allnatural923

allnatural923

Awards
looks we have a poet, and didn't even know it =P

but seriously, sick sessions dude, and great overall log so far

TheHardOne

TheHardOne

Awards
Arms! Full Blown, high volume, short rest periods, completed full biomechanical range of motion for both the triceps/biceps! Grow time baby!

Arms-
V-Bar Pushdowns superset High Cable Curls 5x8-15
Top portion of the Bench Press(elbows in) 1xNOS........DB Curls(supine grip, leaned back) 4x10-12
Upright Dips superset Preacher Curls 4x8-15
One Arm DB overhead Ext superset Incline Hammer Curls 3x10-12

-Massive pump
-Grow time!
-Placing PR's on every exercise!

So far.....

Pumps have been better than usual! 10/10
Endurance.....20/10....im playing some basketball next week with the boys, gonna use 1.5 scoops for that cardio day....dominate!
Energy/Mood......best pre workout ive ever taken in my life. 10/10

Grow time!

TheHardOne

TheHardOne

Awards
looks we have a poet, and didn't even know it =P

but seriously, sick sessions dude, and great overall log so far
Im so sad bro....

Because....

Im running out of Hemavol!

:(

TheHardOne

TheHardOne

Awards
Hamstrings

-Deadlifts (stiff leg, feet pointing out) 2 sets to failure (10-12 reps)
-Lying Leg Curls 2 sets to failure (8-12 reps) (last set a NOS)
-Glute Ham Raise 2 sets to failure (8-15 reps) (last set a NOS)

**Notes**
-1 scoop of Max Intense and 1/2 scoop of Hemavol is perfect for me :)
-LOWER BACK FLARED UP ON ME! Had to take long rest periods, really was a painful workout, but I made sure I made my hamstring fibers reached failure, so sort of a f'ed up workout, but still got the job done.
-Wanted to do some high volume but lower back prevented me from doing that, but I suppose everything happens for a reason.
-Lower back being flared up ruined my pump......gotta be more strategic on how I train hamstrings next time, gonna start with a leg curling range of motion first with various hip/leg placing positions, and end off with a stretching range of motion like a deadlift with various foot positions.
-Its grow time! Gotta do what you gotta do!

TheHardOne

TheHardOne

Awards
Overload Chest Workout

*DB Flys (pyramided to my heaviest poundage) (10-12 range)
*Flat Barbell Bench Press (pyramided up to my heavies poundage WITH TENSION ON THE CHEST!) (2-3 reps)
*Incline Neutral Grip Press (same, but nothing but pulses) (10-12 pulses)
*DB Pullovers 2x6-8 (rib cage expansion is somewhat a myth, its something you have to try personally to question its results)

**Notes**
-Great workout, did a little too many sets mainly because I changed up my motor pattern again for my chest movements so had to take alot of practice sets before going heavy. (which is huge for a monster chest, other bodyparts are somewhat easier for your regular trainee to figure out, chest however, takes maturity to NOT TRAIN WITH YOUR EGO!)
-Grow time!
-I personally love the high volume / intense / extreme failure / high rep training, but......it is growing time, and im making sure every workout is a huge progression.
-Still taking the muscle through various ranges of motions (meaning exercises that offer a full stretch, the ROM that don't offer a full stretch or contraction via compound movements and overloading the muscle/my cns with super heavy poundage, so its a mixture of isolation/multi joint exercises done with a specific purpose for maximum development, the sets/reps/tempo/rest periods and specific to my hypertrophy goals.

TheHardOne

TheHardOne

Awards
Back

-Narrow Pulldowns
-Barbell Rows
-Deadlifts

Ab work.

*Huge PR on every exercise
*Weight still around that 215 ish range
*Getting bigger, and leaning down!
*1.5 scoops of MaxIntense on back/leg days, 1 scoop for other days, 1/2 scoop of hemavol on every training day, i'd do a full scoop but id run out to fast!
/COLOR]

allnatural923

allnatural923

Awards
Back

-Narrow Pulldowns
-Barbell Rows
-Deadlifts

Ab work.

*Huge PR on every exercise
*Weight still around that 215 ish range
*Getting bigger, and leaning down!
*1.5 scoops of MaxIntense on back/leg days, 1 scoop for other days, 1/2 scoop of hemavol on every training day, i'd do a full scoop but id run out to fast!
/COLOR]

PR's are always a win. Gaining lean mass while leaning out is another win. Both = epic :D

TheHardOne

TheHardOne

Awards
TheHardOne

TheHardOne

Awards
Arms overload 4/6/12

CNS warm up (supersets/getting heart rate up to allow for greater intensity and heavier training)

Triceps-
Top Portion Bench Press (pyramided up to my heaviest poundage) (40 pound ****ing PR compared to last week....)
DB Flat Bench Extensions (same as above) (dunno if its a PR because this is my first thing doing this exercise!)

Biceps-
DB Standing Supinated Curl (pyramided up to my heaviest poundage) (rep PR)
Spider Ez-Bar Curls (same as above)

Brachi-
DB One Arm Hammer Cross Body Curl (same as above) (pr!)

Calves- (overloaded my calves with some heavy ass weight! PR baby! on both!)
Bent Knee Calf Pres (soleus focus)
Straight LEg Calf Press One leg at a time (gastroc focus)

Abs-
Weighted Leg Raises
Weighted Side Crunches

**Notes**
-Only the strong survive! Pr's on everything!
-Focus is unreal
-Low low low volume and still got a good pump!
-IMPORTANT!!!! READ BELOW!!!!!

**Does anyone know where I can buy a superman t-shirt thats a "tight fit"? haha, seriously, pm if you know what site!

TheHardOne

TheHardOne

Awards
Hey, you growing yet?
About to kick things in full throttle, supplements/calories are about to be in full force....look out for some monster gains!

TheHardOne

TheHardOne

Awards
Here was 4/6/12's tip of the day, sorry for lacking post, been really busy last week! Im back now!

Tip of the day! 4/6/12

*Tip for helping your gains in the gym: Avoid watching violent stuff in the evening. Studies show that watching violent TV shows or films depletes the nutrients responsible for the synthesis of acetylcholine, an important neurotransmitter that regulates the amount of force you can produce in the gym.

***What you can do*
*Yoga
*Listening to relaxing music/sounds
*Write down anything thats on your mind, for example make a list of what you did today, or a list of what you want to accomplish tomorrow and what/how you will achieve whatever your planning to do. (best time to update logs / goals)
*Take your mind off of work, if that is hard for you, do what I listed above ^.....Excess hard thinking will just result in a cortisol burst, not what you want before bed, especially when its you making yourself stressed out and not someone else.
*Supplements like Valerian, Melatonin, Zinc, Mag(aspar or citrate), L-Trytophan will aid in relaxing the Sympathetic Nervous System, which will aid in cortisol control, GH output, overall endocrine support, adrenal support when in deep sleep.