iforce MaxIntense and Hemavol Biatch!

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench View Post
    Wtf, a poem lmao! Crazy, first time i have ever seen that!

You deserve a special reward for that one!

Mike
    Yes Me want reward!! haha

Glad you liked it Im looking to make every training session intense/brutal for now on!
    *LG Sciences Board Rep*
    Changing Lives is what I crave.

2. My back has never been this sore before.......love it.
    *LG Sciences Board Rep*
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by TheHardOne View Post
    My back has never been this sore before.......love it.
    You need a back massage chair.. i got a sick one that rips my back apart.. even without lifting, 15 mins on it and for the next 4 days I will be SORE as well.
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative

4. Still trying to find that optimal dosing time for me lol.....MaxIntense seems to kick in after my workout, no matter if I have meals in me, fasted.....I think taking in carbs pre/intra may be the problem, ill get rid of my carb/electrolyte drink for the next workout and see what happens.

Chest-

Pec Decked until my pecs were completely fatigued.....

Bench Pressed until no matter how much weight I used getting over 4 reps was not happening......

Incline Pressed until my pec minor fibers were completely exhausted....

Dips until my doing partials at the bottom were all I got....

Dumbbell Pullovers to stretch my pecs for the icing on the cake.....

Overtraining?

Don't even start.

Inject yourself with a lethal dose of "man-the-F-UP"!

Even though energy / motivation was pretty much lacking.....had to force myself through this workout.

****GROW TIME BABY****
    *LG Sciences Board Rep*

5. Found the lethal dose.......1.5 scoops empty stomach.....no carbs around my workout time is optimal for my performance!

Quads-

Squatted until my lower back flared up.....

Can you keep constant tension on your quads while squatting?

I can.

Leg extensions until my quads couldnt even budge a quarter rep regardless of how much weight I was moving....

Kill yourself with the basics.....

You will be traumatized....

Had to sit down for almost a hour after my workout in fear of passing out....

On paper my workouts look easy, not intense.....

In reality my training..... death/losing consciousness is now a side effect.....

While I was laying on the ground I was thinking.....

What I was going to do for delts/arms which is next in line for brutality....

Its grow time fellas.
    *LG Sciences Board Rep*
    •   

6. Daaaaaaaaaam! You crazy son of a B lol

7. looks we have a poet, and didn't even know it =P

but seriously, sick sessions dude, and great overall log so far
    MAN Sports Online Lead Rep and Sales
    http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/man/pure-pf3-free-fermented-leucine-limited-time.html
    Like us on Facebook! Follow me on Instagram: Rob_MANSports

8. Arms! Full Blown, high volume, short rest periods, completed full biomechanical range of motion for both the triceps/biceps! Grow time baby!

Arms-
    V-Bar Pushdowns superset High Cable Curls 5x8-15
    Top portion of the Bench Press(elbows in) 1xNOS........DB Curls(supine grip, leaned back) 4x10-12
    Upright Dips superset Preacher Curls 4x8-15
    One Arm DB overhead Ext superset Incline Hammer Curls 3x10-12

-Massive pump
    -Grow time!
    -Placing PR's on every exercise!

So far.....

Pumps have been better than usual! 10/10
    Endurance.....20/10....im playing some basketball next week with the boys, gonna use 1.5 scoops for that cardio day....dominate!
    Energy/Mood......best pre workout ive ever taken in my life. 10/10

Grow time!
    *LG Sciences Board Rep*

9. Quote Originally Posted by allnatural923 View Post
    looks we have a poet, and didn't even know it =P

but seriously, sick sessions dude, and great overall log so far
    Im so sad bro....

Because....

Im running out of Hemavol!

*LG Sciences Board Rep*

10. Quote Originally Posted by TheHardOne View Post
    Im so sad bro....

Because....

Im running out of Hemavol!

That's a awful feeling.

11. Hamstrings

-Deadlifts (stiff leg, feet pointing out) 2 sets to failure (10-12 reps)
    -Lying Leg Curls 2 sets to failure (8-12 reps) (last set a NOS)
    -Glute Ham Raise 2 sets to failure (8-15 reps) (last set a NOS)

**Notes**
    -1 scoop of Max Intense and 1/2 scoop of Hemavol is perfect for me
    -LOWER BACK FLARED UP ON ME! Had to take long rest periods, really was a painful workout, but I made sure I made my hamstring fibers reached failure, so sort of a f'ed up workout, but still got the job done.
    -Wanted to do some high volume but lower back prevented me from doing that, but I suppose everything happens for a reason.
    -Lower back being flared up ruined my pump......gotta be more strategic on how I train hamstrings next time, gonna start with a leg curling range of motion first with various hip/leg placing positions, and end off with a stretching range of motion like a deadlift with various foot positions.
    -Its grow time! Gotta do what you gotta do!
    *LG Sciences Board Rep*

12. Overload Chest Workout

*DB Flys (pyramided to my heaviest poundage) (10-12 range)
    *Flat Barbell Bench Press (pyramided up to my heavies poundage WITH TENSION ON THE CHEST!) (2-3 reps)
    *Incline Neutral Grip Press (same, but nothing but pulses) (10-12 pulses)
    *DB Pullovers 2x6-8 (rib cage expansion is somewhat a myth, its something you have to try personally to question its results)

**Notes**
    -Great workout, did a little too many sets mainly because I changed up my motor pattern again for my chest movements so had to take alot of practice sets before going heavy. (which is huge for a monster chest, other bodyparts are somewhat easier for your regular trainee to figure out, chest however, takes maturity to NOT TRAIN WITH YOUR EGO!)
    -Grow time!
    -I personally love the high volume / intense / extreme failure / high rep training, but......it is growing time, and im making sure every workout is a huge progression.
    -Still taking the muscle through various ranges of motions (meaning exercises that offer a full stretch, the ROM that don't offer a full stretch or contraction via compound movements and overloading the muscle/my cns with super heavy poundage, so its a mixture of isolation/multi joint exercises done with a specific purpose for maximum development, the sets/reps/tempo/rest periods and specific to my hypertrophy goals.
    *LG Sciences Board Rep*

13. [COLOR="#FF0000"]Back

-Narrow Pulldowns
    -Barbell Rows
    -Deadlifts

Ab work.

*Huge PR on every exercise
    *Weight still around that 215 ish range
    *Getting bigger, and leaning down!
    *1.5 scoops of MaxIntense on back/leg days, 1 scoop for other days, 1/2 scoop of hemavol on every training day, i'd do a full scoop but id run out to fast!
    /COLOR]
    *LG Sciences Board Rep*

14. Quote Originally Posted by TheHardOne View Post
    [COLOR="#FF0000"]Back

-Narrow Pulldowns
    -Barbell Rows
    -Deadlifts

Ab work.

*Huge PR on every exercise
    *Weight still around that 215 ish range
    *Getting bigger, and leaning down!
    *1.5 scoops of MaxIntense on back/leg days, 1 scoop for other days, 1/2 scoop of hemavol on every training day, i'd do a full scoop but id run out to fast!
    /COLOR]
    PR's are always a win. Gaining lean mass while leaning out is another win. Both = epic
    MAN Sports Online Lead Rep and Sales
    http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/man/pure-pf3-free-fermented-leucine-limited-time.html
    Like us on Facebook! Follow me on Instagram: Rob_MANSports

15. Quote Originally Posted by allnatural923 View Post
    PR's are always a win. Gaining lean mass while leaning out is another win. Both = epic
    No time for gaining fat around here!

Grow time!
    *LG Sciences Board Rep*

16. DOin good!

17. Hey, you growing yet?

18. Arms overload 4/6/12

CNS warm up (supersets/getting heart rate up to allow for greater intensity and heavier training)

Triceps-
    Top Portion Bench Press (pyramided up to my heaviest poundage) (40 pound ****ing PR compared to last week....)
    DB Flat Bench Extensions (same as above) (dunno if its a PR because this is my first thing doing this exercise!)

Biceps-
    DB Standing Supinated Curl (pyramided up to my heaviest poundage) (rep PR)
    Spider Ez-Bar Curls (same as above)

Brachi-
    DB One Arm Hammer Cross Body Curl (same as above) (pr!)

Calves- (overloaded my calves with some heavy ass weight! PR baby! on both!)
    Bent Knee Calf Pres (soleus focus)
    Straight LEg Calf Press One leg at a time (gastroc focus)

Abs-
    Weighted Leg Raises
    Weighted Side Crunches

**Notes**
    -Only the strong survive! Pr's on everything!
    -Focus is unreal
    -Low low low volume and still got a good pump!
    -IMPORTANT!!!! READ BELOW!!!!!

**Does anyone know where I can buy a superman t-shirt thats a "tight fit"? haha, seriously, pm if you know what site!
    *LG Sciences Board Rep*

19. Quote Originally Posted by StackedCop View Post
    Hey, you growing yet?
    About to kick things in full throttle, supplements/calories are about to be in full force....look out for some monster gains!
    *LG Sciences Board Rep*

20. Here was 4/6/12's tip of the day, sorry for lacking post, been really busy last week! Im back now!

Tip of the day! 4/6/12

*Tip for helping your gains in the gym: Avoid watching violent stuff in the evening. Studies show that watching violent TV shows or films depletes the nutrients responsible for the synthesis of acetylcholine, an important neurotransmitter that regulates the amount of force you can produce in the gym.

***What you can do*
    *Yoga
    *Listening to relaxing music/sounds
    *Write down anything thats on your mind, for example make a list of what you did today, or a list of what you want to accomplish tomorrow and what/how you will achieve whatever your planning to do. (best time to update logs / goals)
    *Take your mind off of work, if that is hard for you, do what I listed above ^.....Excess hard thinking will just result in a cortisol burst, not what you want before bed, especially when its you making yourself stressed out and not someone else.
    *Supplements like Valerian, Melatonin, Zinc, Mag(aspar or citrate), L-Trytophan will aid in relaxing the Sympathetic Nervous System, which will aid in cortisol control, GH output, overall endocrine support, adrenal support when in deep sleep.
    *LG Sciences Board Rep*

21. Quote Originally Posted by TheHardOne View Post
    Arms overload 4/6/12

CNS warm up (supersets/getting heart rate up to allow for greater intensity and heavier training)

Triceps-
    Top Portion Bench Press (pyramided up to my heaviest poundage) (40 pound ****ing PR compared to last week....)
    DB Flat Bench Extensions (same as above) (dunno if its a PR because this is my first thing doing this exercise!)

Biceps-
    DB Standing Supinated Curl (pyramided up to my heaviest poundage) (rep PR)
    Spider Ez-Bar Curls (same as above)

Brachi-
    DB One Arm Hammer Cross Body Curl (same as above) (pr!)

Calves- (overloaded my calves with some heavy ass weight! PR baby! on both!)
    Bent Knee Calf Pres (soleus focus)
    Straight LEg Calf Press One leg at a time (gastroc focus)

Abs-
    Weighted Leg Raises
    Weighted Side Crunches

**Notes**
    -Only the strong survive! Pr's on everything!
    -Focus is unreal
    -Low low low volume and still got a good pump!
    -IMPORTANT!!!! READ BELOW!!!!!

**Does anyone know where I can buy a superman t-shirt thats a "tight fit"? haha, seriously, pm if you know what site!
    Are you looking for under armor material or kit a tight fitting shirt? If you want a tight shirt just order a size smaller lol

22. Quote Originally Posted by StackedCop View Post
    Are you looking for under armor material or kit a tight fitting shirt? If you want a tight shirt just order a size smaller lol
    A under armor material or just a tight fit in general. Not all shirts fit the same, I suppose ill order a kid size shirt....oh how odd that will look. lol
    *LG Sciences Board Rep*

23. Taking a couple days off...(4/9/12)

The energy/endurance of this stack is still unreal. Though that "1st dose" still hasnt been matched yet.....oh well it still works like a charm!

*LG Sciences Board Rep*

24. Quote Originally Posted by TheHardOne View Post
    Taking a couple days off...(4/9/12)

The energy/endurance of this stack is still unreal. Though that "1st dose" still hasnt been matched yet.....oh well it still works like a charm!

I wouldn't worry about not getting that "first dose" feeling. I'm sure there was some placebo involved

25. Quote Originally Posted by TheHardOne View Post
    Taking a couple days off...(4/9/12)

wtf u takin time off bro? Everytime you miss a workout, i get that much bigger than you
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative

26. Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench View Post
    wtf u takin time off bro? Everytime you miss a workout, i get that much bigger than you
    Certain things in my life started causing some excess stress on myself, got it all taken care of, will be back training most likely 2morrow, or Wednesday....this time I made sure I won't run into "roadblocks".....so GROW TIME or gtfo! lol
    *LG Sciences Board Rep*

27. 4/11/12 Chest/Back
    *Only listing working sets
    *Supersetted each chest/back exercise back to back

-Decline Smith Machine Bench Press
    *1st set more of "CNS activation"....in other words, a neurological warm up(you wont be able to train your heaviest unless you do this!)
    *2nd set 5 reps (overloaded pecs) (love this movement)
    *3rd set 6-8 reps (slightly higher reps to ensure my pec fibers responsible for this motion are all completely fatigued) (if i were training more frequent, this wouldn't be necessary)

-Dumbbell Flys
    *Pryamided up to my heaviest poundage at 12-15 reps (keeping the muscle in the stretched position) (ensuring my pecs are completely traumatized / broken down) (obviously you cannot get a full stretch with a pressing movement, thats why the flys are necessary) (again if I were training more frequent breaking down the muscle completely wouldn't be necessary)

-Chins (6-8 reps each set)
    *Wide/Narrow/Underhand Grips were performed
    *Activation sets were used before my working sets of course.

-Deadlifts
    *Pyramided up to my heaviest poundage at 5 reps, keeping constant tension on my lower back/erectors/traps, so no bouncing the weight on the ground!

-Heavy Weighted Ab Work
    *leg raises 3 sets (10-15 reps)

**Notes**
    -Kinda got stressed out at the beginning because of indecision of what pec exercise to use, flat bench too much rotator cuff risk, flat dumbbells your limited to how much weight you can overload, and again too much rotator cuff risk. So a "slight decline" was utlilized, im able to get a much better stretch and contraction of the pecs with this exercise. Too bad our free weight decline isnt adjustable so had to use the smith machine, I can put our adjustable decline in the power rack but then i'd have to start at the bottom portion of the movement.
    -Pr's on everything
    -C20/Prime pre workout
    -May try the decline in the power rack next time but I really dont think ill be able to get inside the actual starting position, ill give it a go though, I really dont like starting from the bottom position for safety issues
    -CNS activation, overloaded, traumatized for maximum hypertrophy/strength.
    -Stressfull, but successful workout
    -Will try the slight decline in the power rack next time, no worries though, smith machine is fine aslong as I feel it in the pecs and im overloading.
    -ITS GROW TIME!!
    -Heavy overload arm workout next!
    -1 scoop hemavol, 1 scoop Maximize Intense, damn after taking 3 days off.....1 scoop of max intense hit me so hard that I think I should of went with a 1/2 scoop lol
    *LG Sciences Board Rep*

28. Whenever I am stressed I tend to just get away from stresses at once... I sometimes also go to the gym and train, it turns my focus to lifting and gaining from stresses...

29. Still doing 1 scoop of maxintense/hemavol....I think im going to lower the dose to half a scoop of each, honestly the super high dose of b12's gets me stressed out, half scoop of both seems about right.
    *LG Sciences Board Rep*

30. Quads 4/14/12

-Leg Extensions 2x10-12
    -Barbell Squats 2x12-15
    -Leg Press (one leg at a time) 2x10-12
    -Leg Extensions 1x50 (via drops.....BRUTAL) + Brutal Stretching + Carb/cell volumizer/anabolic coktail = MASSIVE PUMP

*Notes*
    -Went lighter in order to make sure my quads are doing 100 percent of the work, still placing pr's
    -Best quad pump ive ever experienced.....one of those "extremely tight" pumps.....
    -1 scoop max intense / 1/2 scoop hemavol(im running out.....NOOOOOOO!!!)
    *LG Sciences Board Rep*
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 162
    Last Post: 11-24-2011, 05:51 AM
  2. iForce Hemavol Review
    By bdcc in forum I-Force Nutrition
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 08-14-2011, 07:37 PM
  3. StaCkedcop's iForce Hemavol Log
    By StackedCop in forum Supplement Logs