iforce MaxIntense and Hemavol Biatch!

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
  1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.
    Answers

Hamstrings

-Deadlifts (stiff leg, feet pointing out) 2 sets to failure (10-12 reps)
    -Lying Leg Curls 2 sets to failure (8-12 reps) (last set a NOS)
    -Glute Ham Raise 2 sets to failure (8-15 reps) (last set a NOS)

**Notes**
    -1 scoop of Max Intense and 1/2 scoop of Hemavol is perfect for me
    -LOWER BACK FLARED UP ON ME! Had to take long rest periods, really was a painful workout, but I made sure I made my hamstring fibers reached failure, so sort of a f'ed up workout, but still got the job done.
    -Wanted to do some high volume but lower back prevented me from doing that, but I suppose everything happens for a reason.
    -Lower back being flared up ruined my pump......gotta be more strategic on how I train hamstrings next time, gonna start with a leg curling range of motion first with various hip/leg placing positions, and end off with a stretching range of motion like a deadlift with various foot positions.
    -Its grow time! Gotta do what you gotta do!
    *LG Sciences Board Rep*
    Changing Lives is what I crave.

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.
    Answers

Overload Chest Workout

*DB Flys (pyramided to my heaviest poundage) (10-12 range)
    *Flat Barbell Bench Press (pyramided up to my heavies poundage WITH TENSION ON THE CHEST!) (2-3 reps)
    *Incline Neutral Grip Press (same, but nothing but pulses) (10-12 pulses)
    *DB Pullovers 2x6-8 (rib cage expansion is somewhat a myth, its something you have to try personally to question its results)

**Notes**
    -Great workout, did a little too many sets mainly because I changed up my motor pattern again for my chest movements so had to take alot of practice sets before going heavy. (which is huge for a monster chest, other bodyparts are somewhat easier for your regular trainee to figure out, chest however, takes maturity to NOT TRAIN WITH YOUR EGO!)
    -Grow time!
    -I personally love the high volume / intense / extreme failure / high rep training, but......it is growing time, and im making sure every workout is a huge progression.
    -Still taking the muscle through various ranges of motions (meaning exercises that offer a full stretch, the ROM that don't offer a full stretch or contraction via compound movements and overloading the muscle/my cns with super heavy poundage, so its a mixture of isolation/multi joint exercises done with a specific purpose for maximum development, the sets/reps/tempo/rest periods and specific to my hypertrophy goals.
    *LG Sciences Board Rep*
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.
    Answers

[COLOR="#FF0000"]Back

-Narrow Pulldowns
    -Barbell Rows
    -Deadlifts

Ab work.

*Huge PR on every exercise
    *Weight still around that 215 ish range
    *Getting bigger, and leaning down!
    *1.5 scoops of MaxIntense on back/leg days, 1 scoop for other days, 1/2 scoop of hemavol on every training day, i'd do a full scoop but id run out to fast!
    /COLOR]
    *LG Sciences Board Rep*
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  186 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by TheHardOne View Post
    [COLOR="#FF0000"]Back

-Narrow Pulldowns
    -Barbell Rows
    -Deadlifts

Ab work.

*Huge PR on every exercise
    *Weight still around that 215 ish range
    *Getting bigger, and leaning down!
    *1.5 scoops of MaxIntense on back/leg days, 1 scoop for other days, 1/2 scoop of hemavol on every training day, i'd do a full scoop but id run out to fast!
    /COLOR]
    PR's are always a win. Gaining lean mass while leaning out is another win. Both = epic
    MAN Sports Online Lead Rep and Sales
    http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/man/pure-pf3-free-fermented-leucine-limited-time.html
    Like us on Facebook! Follow me on Instagram: Rob_MANSports
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by allnatural923 View Post
    PR's are always a win. Gaining lean mass while leaning out is another win. Both = epic
    No time for gaining fat around here!

Grow time!
    *LG Sciences Board Rep*
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    5'5"  175 lbs.
    Answers

DOin good!
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Answers

Hey, you growing yet?

8. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.
    Answers

Arms overload 4/6/12

CNS warm up (supersets/getting heart rate up to allow for greater intensity and heavier training)

Triceps-
    Top Portion Bench Press (pyramided up to my heaviest poundage) (40 pound ****ing PR compared to last week....)
    DB Flat Bench Extensions (same as above) (dunno if its a PR because this is my first thing doing this exercise!)

Biceps-
    DB Standing Supinated Curl (pyramided up to my heaviest poundage) (rep PR)
    Spider Ez-Bar Curls (same as above)

Brachi-
    DB One Arm Hammer Cross Body Curl (same as above) (pr!)

Calves- (overloaded my calves with some heavy ass weight! PR baby! on both!)
    Bent Knee Calf Pres (soleus focus)
    Straight LEg Calf Press One leg at a time (gastroc focus)

Abs-
    Weighted Leg Raises
    Weighted Side Crunches

**Notes**
    -Only the strong survive! Pr's on everything!
    -Focus is unreal
    -Low low low volume and still got a good pump!
    -IMPORTANT!!!! READ BELOW!!!!!

**Does anyone know where I can buy a superman t-shirt thats a "tight fit"? haha, seriously, pm if you know what site!
    *LG Sciences Board Rep*
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by StackedCop View Post
    Hey, you growing yet?
    About to kick things in full throttle, supplements/calories are about to be in full force....look out for some monster gains!
    *LG Sciences Board Rep*
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.
    Answers

Here was 4/6/12's tip of the day, sorry for lacking post, been really busy last week! Im back now!

Tip of the day! 4/6/12

*Tip for helping your gains in the gym: Avoid watching violent stuff in the evening. Studies show that watching violent TV shows or films depletes the nutrients responsible for the synthesis of acetylcholine, an important neurotransmitter that regulates the amount of force you can produce in the gym.

***What you can do*
    *Yoga
    *Listening to relaxing music/sounds
    *Write down anything thats on your mind, for example make a list of what you did today, or a list of what you want to accomplish tomorrow and what/how you will achieve whatever your planning to do. (best time to update logs / goals)
    *Take your mind off of work, if that is hard for you, do what I listed above ^.....Excess hard thinking will just result in a cortisol burst, not what you want before bed, especially when its you making yourself stressed out and not someone else.
    *Supplements like Valerian, Melatonin, Zinc, Mag(aspar or citrate), L-Trytophan will aid in relaxing the Sympathetic Nervous System, which will aid in cortisol control, GH output, overall endocrine support, adrenal support when in deep sleep.
    *LG Sciences Board Rep*
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Answers

Arms overload 4/6/12

CNS warm up (supersets/getting heart rate up to allow for greater intensity and heavier training)

Triceps-
    Top Portion Bench Press (pyramided up to my heaviest poundage) (40 pound ****ing PR compared to last week....)
    DB Flat Bench Extensions (same as above) (dunno if its a PR because this is my first thing doing this exercise!)

Biceps-
    DB Standing Supinated Curl (pyramided up to my heaviest poundage) (rep PR)
    Spider Ez-Bar Curls (same as above)

Brachi-
    DB One Arm Hammer Cross Body Curl (same as above) (pr!)

Calves- (overloaded my calves with some heavy ass weight! PR baby! on both!)
    Bent Knee Calf Pres (soleus focus)
    Straight LEg Calf Press One leg at a time (gastroc focus)

Abs-
    Weighted Leg Raises
    Weighted Side Crunches

**Notes**
    -Only the strong survive! Pr's on everything!
    -Focus is unreal
    -Low low low volume and still got a good pump!
    -IMPORTANT!!!! READ BELOW!!!!!

**Does anyone know where I can buy a superman t-shirt thats a "tight fit"? haha, seriously, pm if you know what site!
    Are you looking for under armor material or kit a tight fitting shirt? If you want a tight shirt just order a size smaller lol

12. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.
    Answers

Are you looking for under armor material or kit a tight fitting shirt? If you want a tight shirt just order a size smaller lol
    A under armor material or just a tight fit in general. Not all shirts fit the same, I suppose ill order a kid size shirt....oh how odd that will look. lol
    *LG Sciences Board Rep*
  13. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.
    Answers

Taking a couple days off...(4/9/12)

The energy/endurance of this stack is still unreal. Though that "1st dose" still hasnt been matched yet.....oh well it still works like a charm!

*LG Sciences Board Rep*
  14. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Answers

The energy/endurance of this stack is still unreal. Though that "1st dose" still hasnt been matched yet.....oh well it still works like a charm!

I wouldn't worry about not getting that "first dose" feeling. I'm sure there was some placebo involved

15. Registered User
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.
    Answers

wtf u takin time off bro? Everytime you miss a workout, i get that much bigger than you
    iForce Nutrition Representative
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
    www.iforcenutrition.com
  16. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench View Post
    wtf u takin time off bro? Everytime you miss a workout, i get that much bigger than you
    Certain things in my life started causing some excess stress on myself, got it all taken care of, will be back training most likely 2morrow, or Wednesday....this time I made sure I won't run into "roadblocks".....so GROW TIME or gtfo! lol
    *LG Sciences Board Rep*
  17. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.
    Answers

4/11/12 Chest/Back
    *Only listing working sets
    *Supersetted each chest/back exercise back to back

-Decline Smith Machine Bench Press
    *1st set more of "CNS activation"....in other words, a neurological warm up(you wont be able to train your heaviest unless you do this!)
    *2nd set 5 reps (overloaded pecs) (love this movement)
    *3rd set 6-8 reps (slightly higher reps to ensure my pec fibers responsible for this motion are all completely fatigued) (if i were training more frequent, this wouldn't be necessary)

-Dumbbell Flys
    *Pryamided up to my heaviest poundage at 12-15 reps (keeping the muscle in the stretched position) (ensuring my pecs are completely traumatized / broken down) (obviously you cannot get a full stretch with a pressing movement, thats why the flys are necessary) (again if I were training more frequent breaking down the muscle completely wouldn't be necessary)

-Chins (6-8 reps each set)
    *Wide/Narrow/Underhand Grips were performed
    *Activation sets were used before my working sets of course.

-Deadlifts
    *Pyramided up to my heaviest poundage at 5 reps, keeping constant tension on my lower back/erectors/traps, so no bouncing the weight on the ground!

-Heavy Weighted Ab Work
    *leg raises 3 sets (10-15 reps)

**Notes**
    -Kinda got stressed out at the beginning because of indecision of what pec exercise to use, flat bench too much rotator cuff risk, flat dumbbells your limited to how much weight you can overload, and again too much rotator cuff risk. So a "slight decline" was utlilized, im able to get a much better stretch and contraction of the pecs with this exercise. Too bad our free weight decline isnt adjustable so had to use the smith machine, I can put our adjustable decline in the power rack but then i'd have to start at the bottom portion of the movement.
    -Pr's on everything
    -C20/Prime pre workout
    -May try the decline in the power rack next time but I really dont think ill be able to get inside the actual starting position, ill give it a go though, I really dont like starting from the bottom position for safety issues
    -CNS activation, overloaded, traumatized for maximum hypertrophy/strength.
    -Stressfull, but successful workout
    -Will try the slight decline in the power rack next time, no worries though, smith machine is fine aslong as I feel it in the pecs and im overloading.
    -ITS GROW TIME!!
    -Heavy overload arm workout next!
    -1 scoop hemavol, 1 scoop Maximize Intense, damn after taking 3 days off.....1 scoop of max intense hit me so hard that I think I should of went with a 1/2 scoop lol
    *LG Sciences Board Rep*
  18. Registered User
    Stats
    5'5"  175 lbs.
    Answers

Whenever I am stressed I tend to just get away from stresses at once... I sometimes also go to the gym and train, it turns my focus to lifting and gaining from stresses...
  19. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.
    Answers

Still doing 1 scoop of maxintense/hemavol....I think im going to lower the dose to half a scoop of each, honestly the super high dose of b12's gets me stressed out, half scoop of both seems about right.
    *LG Sciences Board Rep*
  20. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.
    Answers

Quads 4/14/12

-Leg Extensions 2x10-12
    -Barbell Squats 2x12-15
    -Leg Press (one leg at a time) 2x10-12
    -Leg Extensions 1x50 (via drops.....BRUTAL) + Brutal Stretching + Carb/cell volumizer/anabolic coktail = MASSIVE PUMP

*Notes*
    -Went lighter in order to make sure my quads are doing 100 percent of the work, still placing pr's
    -Best quad pump ive ever experienced.....one of those "extremely tight" pumps.....
    -1 scoop max intense / 1/2 scoop hemavol(im running out.....NOOOOOOO!!!)
    *LG Sciences Board Rep*
  21. Registered User
    Answers

Great log so far man. I will agree that Maximize hits hard and quick. I still havent made it past 1/2 scoop.
  22. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by GHO5T View Post
    Great log so far man. I will agree that Maximize hits hard and quick. I still havent made it past 1/2 scoop.
    Thanks! Only time I dare to go past a half scoop is for quads and back days.

*LG Sciences Board Rep*
  23. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Answers

Inb4rookie comment from mike...

24. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.
    Answers

Looks like today will be a well deserved rest day.

Quads are pretty damn sore!
    *LG Sciences Board Rep*
  25. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.
    Answers

Inb4rookie comment from mike...
    Huh?
    *LG Sciences Board Rep*
  26. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.
    Answers

*Update*
    -Just weighed in at 220?!!? Awesome! My goal was actually get around 220 without any additional fat gain!.....Yeah but in early May!! Just days into my calories in absolute full force, balls out training, perfect supplement protocol for bulking dominated that goal!! Heres a little run down on my current offseason(below
    *March 5 Begin at 205 pounds
    *March 25 Around 211-213
    *March 25-April 4th Maintenance (had to deal with some life issues)
    *April 15 Up to 220 pounds (221.8 if you want to count my weight when im fully hydrated )

-Gota keep dem arms vascular and have visible abs! Most people's "bulking" term is to gain muscle but they also tell themselves "its ok" to gain excess fat.....not for me, my bulking term is strictly building muscle.
    -Grow time!
    -Like I said this is the period when my gains sky rocket, im even surprised of my weight increase!
    *LG Sciences Board Rep*
  27. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.
    Answers

The effects are still as strong as they were in the first week of trying this pre workout powerhouse......LOVE IT!
    *LG Sciences Board Rep*
  28. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.
    Answers

4/16/12 Delts (rear delts/traps on back day)

-Seated Machine Press 2x12 (less strain on rotator cuffs than a free weight heavy barbell/dumbbell press)
    -Dumbbell Upright Rows 3x10-12
    -Behind Back Cable Side Laterals 3x10-12 (DO NOT GO HEAVY ON THIS! ROTATOR CUFF STRAIN IS HIGH ON THIS EXERCISE!)
    -Standing Dumbbell Military Press 2x10-12

Calves-
    Seated Calf Raise 2x10-20
    One Leg Straight Leg Calf Raise 2x8-20

*Notes*
    -Even though I went light, those behind back laterals literally strained my rotator cuffs wayy too much, if I do those in the future, ill stick to 20-30 reps on those
    -Tried out a machine press that I never really done before, really good feel, minimal stress on rotator cuffs, feel it right in the mid/front delts, though if I do this exercise again, ill stick with 15-20 reps. Still trying to find a good pressing exercise for my delts without too much rotator cuff strain.
    -Pump was great until my rotator's got strained , will most likely stick with a machine/barbell/dumbbell press, wide upright rows, regular side laterals next time. Though I hate using super heavy weight on my seated barbell/dumbbells presses lol.
    -Time to move on, back day is 2morrow.
    *LG Sciences Board Rep*
  29. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.
    Answers

Back 4/17/12

-Narrow Pulldowns
    -Wide Grip Barbell Rows

*Notes*
    -Tried to do deadlifts and barbell rows at the beginning of my workout, my lower back said F U!
    -Constant stretch and contraction around that 10 rep range is key for me and my hypertrophy goals!
    -Did about 2 sets to failure for each exercise
    -Nothing exciting today, I really went by feel, im sure I set PR's, the stretch and pump is my focus every workout
    -Still doing 1 scoop of maxintense and 1/2 to 1 scoop of hemavol (the days are coming....the days without hemavol is almost here.....NOOOO!)
    -Grow time!
    *LG Sciences Board Rep*
  30. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.
    Answers

I still have a bunch of servings left of Maximize Intense, and im now out of Hemavol sadly, I feel its time to do a review!

MAXIMIZE INTENSE

Energy- Energy was enhanced greatly! All day long I would feel euphoric without that jitterness you get from other pre workout powders, which I found was a HUGE PLUS! I recommend this for all athletes looking to improve their energy, focus, and endurance.

Pump- The cell volumization formula they put into this is REALLY POTENT! My pumps came quicker than usual, and tighter than usual aswell! I f'ing love this feeling! Also I noticed I stayed vascular all day long whenever this was in my system....ohh how I hated taking days off!

Endurance- Looking to go run a marathon? Going out to do some HIIT sprints? Or a intense weight training session? This POWERHOUSE will make you into a superhuman, you will literally strive for more and more and more!! Getting tired was never an issue during my cardio sessions, and warning.....YOU WILL HAVE THE GREATEST WEIGHT TRAINING SESSIONS OF YOUR LIFE!! Nobody is stopping you, not even yourself, can you handle it?

Mood- Euphoric mood all day long, taking Maximize Intense will make you hate taking days off! Even a half scoop can make a crappy day into one of your best days in your life! This is a game changer, this is Maximize Intense.

Vascularity/Muscle fullness- Because of the cell volumization formula in it, I noticed my muscles stayed full and vascular all day long, especially during my workout, it is a great feeling looking in the mirror with your delts/biceps veigns poppin' out!

Fat Loss- This will be dictated on your training/cardio/diet protocol obviously, but this will help obviously, the euphoric energy will get your fat ass off your chair into the gym, which is pretty much step 1 in a fat loss phase....haha!

Doses- I played around with the doses, I feel a half scoop to a full scoop is my sweet spot, ive tried 1.5 to 2 scoops, and it was so strong I ended up feeling somewhat stressed out, I advise anyone to start with a half scoop first!

Crash- Honestly their is no "hard crash" in this product, you slowly "come down" as the day goes by, which is what you want in a pre workout energy formula.

Overall- 10/10.....Best pre workout ive ever tried so far.....Can pre workout powders get any better? Honestly, I doubt it...lol
    *LG Sciences Board Rep*
  31. Registered User
    Stats
    5'5"  175 lbs.
    Answers

I still have a bunch of servings left of Maximize Intense, and im now out of Hemavol sadly, I feel its time to do a review!

MAXIMIZE INTENSE

Energy- Energy was enhanced greatly! All day long I would feel euphoric without that jitterness you get from other pre workout powders, which I found was a HUGE PLUS! I recommend this for all athletes looking to improve their energy, focus, and endurance.

Pump- The cell volumization formula they put into this is REALLY POTENT! My pumps came quicker than usual, and tighter than usual aswell! I f'ing love this feeling! Also I noticed I stayed vascular all day long whenever this was in my system....ohh how I hated taking days off!

Endurance- Looking to go run a marathon? Going out to do some HIIT sprints? Or a intense weight training session? This POWERHOUSE will make you into a superhuman, you will literally strive for more and more and more!! Getting tired was never an issue during my cardio sessions, and warning.....YOU WILL HAVE THE GREATEST WEIGHT TRAINING SESSIONS OF YOUR LIFE!! Nobody is stopping you, not even yourself, can you handle it?

Mood- Euphoric mood all day long, taking Maximize Intense will make you hate taking days off! Even a half scoop can make a crappy day into one of your best days in your life! This is a game changer, this is Maximize Intense.

Vascularity/Muscle fullness- Because of the cell volumization formula in it, I noticed my muscles stayed full and vascular all day long, especially during my workout, it is a great feeling looking in the mirror with your delts/biceps veigns poppin' out!

Fat Loss- This will be dictated on your training/cardio/diet protocol obviously, but this will help obviously, the euphoric energy will get your fat ass off your chair into the gym, which is pretty much step 1 in a fat loss phase....haha!

Doses- I played around with the doses, I feel a half scoop to a full scoop is my sweet spot, ive tried 1.5 to 2 scoops, and it was so strong I ended up feeling somewhat stressed out, I advise anyone to start with a half scoop first!

Crash- Honestly their is no "hard crash" in this product, you slowly "come down" as the day goes by, which is what you want in a pre workout energy formula.

Overall- 10/10.....Best pre workout ive ever tried so far.....Can pre workout powders get any better? Honestly, I doubt it...lol
    Awesome review as usual bro! U rock!
  32. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Answers

MAXIMIZE INTENSE

Awesome review brother! I'm glad you enjoyed the products!!

33. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.
    Answers

Delts/Traps +make up work 4/21/12

-Seated/Standing DB Military Press 2x8 last set a drop set
    -Dumbbell Side Laterals 2x8 last set a triple drop set
    -Ez-Bar Shrugs 1x8 + drop sets
    -Reverse Pec Deck 2x8 last set drop sets
    -Hammer Machine Shrugs 1x8 (one arm at a time)

-Make up work-
    Arms-
    Cable Extensions 2x8 last set drop sets
    DB Curls 2x8 last set drop sets

Chest/Back-
    Hammer Grip Chins 3x8
    Wide Grip Dips 3x12

Abs-
    Weighted Leg Raises 3x15

*Notes*
    -Aslong as im taking a day off after each session to physiologically recover from each session, I can train this intense
    -Only listed sets to failure
    -Had so much energy today (didnt train fasted for the first time in awhile!)
    -Started with barbell seated presses, I got so much weaker? Like....alot weaker? Just on this movement though, everything else, setting PR's!
    -Never went this heavy on my db side laterals before, time to get wide!
    -Trained for a little over an hour today....something I rarely do, but it was just one of those days!
    *LG Sciences Board Rep*
  34. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.
    Answers

Hemavol review coming asap!
    *LG Sciences Board Rep*
  35. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.
    Answers

Hemavol review coming asap!
    f me that was a good f'ing product lol
    *LG Sciences Board Rep*
  36. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.
    Answers

Tip of the day! 4/21/12

*Carbs will make you fat! Or will they?

The trend / theory in the fitness industry is that, eating carbs in general will automatically make you fat, carbs are demonized in this industry, no carbs past 6 pm, low carbs to stay lean, never eat high glycemic carbs! Im sure you have heard it all, most of those theories do have a place don't get me wrong, a typical person isn't that active at night, lower carbs can keep you lean, and if your insulin sensitivity is as low as an obese person, High GI carbs will most likely be stored as fat.

What will carbs do for you?
    -Energy
    -ATP during training
    -Keep your muscles full / dense
    -Taking in an adequate amount of carbs will keep your body more "anabolic" (protein sparing)
    -Enhance your Thyroid for fat loss / muscle building benefits (insulin sensitivity / amount of carbs each day / cycled obviously has to be in check)

All carbs convert to glucose, high GI or low GI, it all turns into glucose, if your insulin sensitivity is on point, taking in carbs no matter if its a high GI or low GI carb will go towards your physical goals(obviously amount will be varried from person to person), and yes taking in high GI carbs will slightly lower insulin sensitivty when taken at a time when your body doesn't necessarily need carbs, for example before bed. Im going to list all the ways/techniques to use to increase your "insulin sensitivity". But first!! Lets see the negative impact on a low carb diet!

Low carb diet negative impacts (and yes AAS users will obviously be more anabolic than a natural would, so a AAS user could get away with a low carb diet, only slightly though!)
    -Catabolism
    -Flat muscles
    -Low thyroid
    -Testosterone levels will NOT be as high as they could be
    -Low energy levels
    -Lack of or poor pumps in the gym
    -Moodiness
    -Fat loss may seem rapid at first, but once your thyroid / testosterone starts plummeting, say goodbye to your muscles, and your fat loss goals will plateau (there is a place for "low carbs" of course! Best used when your using more of a specific diet, like a carb cycling diet)

Alright, scary isn't it? Heres what you can do to improve your "insulin sensitivity"!
    -HIIT cardio
    -Daily exercise in general!
    -Intense weight training
    -Lemon water! (so easy and results are outstanding, you should feel a instant burst of energy after drinking this! love it!)
    -Keeping stress low!
    -Fish oils
    -Kril oils
    -GDA's
    -Green Tea
    -Zinc / Magnesium
    -BCAA's!
    -Getting in a adequate amount of sleep everynight

Those are some pretty simple ways to improve the way your body uses insulin if you ask me!
    *LG Sciences Board Rep*
  37. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by TheHardOne
    Tip of the day! 4/21/12

*Carbs will make you fat! Or will they?

The trend / theory in the fitness industry is that, eating carbs in general will automatically make you fat, carbs are demonized in this industry, no carbs past 6 pm, low carbs to stay lean, never eat high glycemic carbs! Im sure you have heard it all, most of those theories do have a place don't get me wrong, a typical person isn't that active at night, lower carbs can keep you lean, and if your insulin sensitivity is as low as an obese person, High GI carbs will most likely be stored as fat.

What will carbs do for you?
    -Energy
    -ATP during training
    -Keep your muscles full / dense
    -Taking in an adequate amount of carbs will keep your body more "anabolic" (protein sparing)
    -Enhance your Thyroid for fat loss / muscle building benefits (insulin sensitivity / amount of carbs each day / cycled obviously has to be in check)

All carbs convert to glucose, high GI or low GI, it all turns into glucose, if your insulin sensitivity is on point, taking in carbs no matter if its a high GI or low GI carb will go towards your physical goals(obviously amount will be varried from person to person), and yes taking in high GI carbs will slightly lower insulin sensitivty when taken at a time when your body doesn't necessarily need carbs, for example before bed. Im going to list all the ways/techniques to use to increase your "insulin sensitivity". But first!! Lets see the negative impact on a low carb diet!

Low carb diet negative impacts (and yes AAS users will obviously be more anabolic than a natural would, so a AAS user could get away with a low carb diet, only slightly though!)
    -Catabolism
    -Flat muscles
    -Low thyroid
    -Testosterone levels will NOT be as high as they could be
    -Low energy levels
    -Lack of or poor pumps in the gym
    -Moodiness
    -Fat loss may seem rapid at first, but once your thyroid / testosterone starts plummeting, say goodbye to your muscles, and your fat loss goals will plateau (there is a place for "low carbs" of course! Best used when your using more of a specific diet, like a carb cycling diet)

Alright, scary isn't it? Heres what you can do to improve your "insulin sensitivity"!
    -HIIT cardio
    -Daily exercise in general!
    -Intense weight training
    -Lemon water! (so easy and results are outstanding, you should feel a instant burst of energy after drinking this! love it!)
    -Keeping stress low!
    -Fish oils
    -Kril oils
    -GDA's
    -Green Tea
    -Zinc / Magnesium
    -BCAA's!
    -Getting in a adequate amount of sleep everynight

Those are some pretty simple ways to improve the way your body uses insulin if you ask me!
    Good tips man!
    Need to screen shot it.
    I think if most people would just cut fast food & processed garbage they would better off. It is hard for some but I mean eating a few sweet potatos won't make u fat.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  38. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  186 lbs.
    Answers

awesome review bro, definitely have a knack for paying attention to detail, and its much appreciated. really glad you enjoyed the stack, and looking forward to your final thoughts on hemavol
    http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/man/pure-pf3-free-fermented-leucine-limited-time.html
  39. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.
    Answers

Guys my life is just so stressful right now....ill get my Reviews up when I can....I never thought my life would come down to the way its going right now.....
    *LG Sciences Board Rep*
  40. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  186 lbs.
    Answers

Guys my life is just so stressful right now....ill get my Reviews up when I can....I never thought my life would come down to the way its going right now.....
    no worries bro, your feedback has been awesome so far. hope everything that's going on works out for you
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 162
    Last Post: 11-24-2011, 03:51 AM
  2. iForce Hemavol Review
    By bdcc in forum I-Force Nutrition
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 08-14-2011, 05:37 PM
  3. StaCkedcop's iForce Hemavol Log
    By StackedCop in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 57