***AMV3 Final Review////PCT Log***

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks for following my AMv3 log! Thank you NATTYDISASTER for hooking me up with Erase Pro! this will be the final review of it and the start of my PCT log so here we go.

start weight = 186 ----- 9% end weight - 192 7.5%

start date for AM - 1/19 end date - 3/15

Endurance - 10/10 This product shines here

Vascularity - 7/10 got better as i continued the cycle

Strength - 4/10 I will explain why after i rate each category

Gains - 6/10 wasnt looking for BF deduction

Acne - 0/10 the longer i took it, the less my acne was on my face

Libido - 4/10 my libido is there, but not as much. feel shut down right now

Thoughts: I train three times a week. I think thats problem number one for ANY cycle. I dont have time to train more than 3x/week, but if i could, i would go 4 - 5 times on Andromass. I really think that is why my strength gains werent that great. i did gain strength in some categories, but not much and i think going only 3x hurt me. Also, this product seems to be VERY diet dependent. It seems very versatile in means of gains. you can cut with it, recomp, or clean bulk. for me, this acted like a recomp cause apparently i wasnt eating enough. The endurance on this is insane. that is one reason why i would LOVE to go lift 4 - 5x a week. I felt fresh each time in the gym and didnt want to leave. Vascularity just got better and better the longer i stayed on it. I added in anabeta around week 6 and it just exploded. awesome. Strength - I already explained why I think my strength gains were not great. Gains I already explained that. Acne - I started out with acne on my face and back. As the cycle went on, it got less and less and now i hardly have any. Libido is low right now. got lower and lower as the cycle went on. it is still present, but not near as much. Any questions about my run with andromass, just ask on here! thanks.

Future Suggestions: I would run this 9/9/9/6/6/6 training 4 - 5x a week and on a dirty bulk (minus sugars). Once i started to let my diet get a bit dirty, i started to see some mass gains. I would also still take DAA at night with Toco 8 to limit suppression.

Alright guys, thanks for reading my review of andromass. Now lets get started with PCT!

Erase Pro- 1 cap with breakfast

IGF 2 - 4 caps in the morning, 4 caps before bed

TCF 1 - Mid day

Toco 8 - At night before bed

Anabeta - 1 cap 4x spread out throughout the day

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
Damn bro not much work left to do for your cut lol! Great log btw!!

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Great job big man and the PCT looks like the train should keep rolling.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Thanks for following my AMv3 log! this will be the final review of it and the start of my PCT log so here we go.

start weight = 186 ----- 9% end weight - 192 7.5%

start date for AM - 1/19 end date - 3/15

Endurance - 10/10 This product shines here

Vascularity - 7/10 got better as i continued the cycle

Strength - 4/10 I will explain why after i rate each category

Gains - 6/10 wasnt looking for BF deduction

Acne - 0/10 the longer i took it, the less my acne was on my face

Libido - 4/10 my libido is there, but not as much. feel shut down right now

Thoughts: I train three times a week. I think thats problem number one for ANY cycle. I dont have time to train more than 3x/week, but if i could, i would go 4 - 5 times on Andromass. I really think that is why my strength gains werent that great. i did gain strength in some categories, but not much and i think going only 3x hurt me. Also, this product seems to be VERY diet dependent. It seems very versatile in means of gains. you can cut with it, recomp, or clean bulk. for me, this acted like a recomp cause apparently i wasnt eating enough. The endurance on this is insane. that is one reason why i would LOVE to go lift 4 - 5x a week. I felt fresh each time in the gym and didnt want to leave. Vascularity just got better and better the longer i stayed on it. I added in anabeta around week 6 and it just exploded. awesome. Strength - I already explained why I think my strength gains were not great. Gains I already explained that. Acne - I started out with acne on my face and back. As the cycle went on, it got less and less and now i hardly have any. Libido is low right now. got lower and lower as the cycle went on. it is still present, but not near as much

Future Suggestions: I would run this 9/9/9/6/6/6 training 4 - 5x a week and on a dirty bulk (minus sugars). Once i started to let my diet get a bit dirty, i started to see some mass gains. I would also still take DAA at night with Toco 8 to limit suppression.

Alright guys, thanks for reading my review of andromass. Now lets get started with PCT!

Erase Pro- 1 cap with breakfast

IGF 2 - 4 caps in the morning, 4 caps before bed

TCF 1 - Mid day

Toco 8 - At night before bed

Anabeta - 1 cap 4x spread out throughout the day
Gained 6lbs and lost almost 2% body fat, that's acceptable...

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nice results R1 and beneficial info.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
3/16 Friday

Going to hit arms and squats today. will dose TCF 1 pre workout with superpump. it actually tastes decent. was expecting worse. its not great, but not bad at all. when i was drawing up the liquid, i flicked the syringe to get the air bubbles out hahaha guess its a habit! will update this entry throughout the day

blasted arms today. hit em real hard. no weight change. not much to say on first day of PCT. gonna start DC training Tuesday. Tues/Thurs/Sat but im gonna change the routine a little bit maybe. not sure yet. Ill keep updating this entry if i think of anything or have any issues about anything im taking.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
TCF1 is probably the only DAA product I have not tried. Curious to hear your take on it.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
TCF1 is probably the only DAA product I have not tried. Curious to hear your take on it.
well, the syringe is 5mL and you have to take 10mL/day. the label says take it for 12 days then take 12 days off then repeat. i have heard of this type of dosage before, but for PCT usage, im gonna stay on it everyday. 10mL has 3.12g of DAA which is normal. tastes fine. no need to mix it with a drink or anything unless you really dont like the taste.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Any GI distress from it?

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
3/17 Saturday

Really sore from yesterday. Hammys, quads and arms are really sore. wanted to blast them because i wont be in the gym until tuesday. starting DC tuesday so im pretty excited. DC always works great for me. been off of it for about 6 weeks or so so im pretty stoked about starting it back up. body still looking lean but muscles look full. back looks really think but ripped. i slept 10 hours last night and still felt tired when i woke up so i think maybe the IGF 2 is making me stay in REM too long. i will monitor this. never had this problem before. will update my sleep though tomorrow

BigRigg

BigRigg

Awards
In. I was watching your Other thread an it got away from me, how many bottles did you run and what was the dosing like?

Will you get bloods done? I'd like to see them since you are going with OTC pct.

Keep up the great work.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
In. I was watching your Other thread an it got away from me, how many bottles did you run and what was the dosing like?

Will you get bloods done? I'd like to see them since you are going with OTC pct.

Keep up the great work.
i had blood work done about 4 weeks before i started AMv3. the only thing i remember is my estro was in normal range (forget the number) and my test was at 786 or somewhere very close to that. i can get blood done after PCT if you guys want.

i dose 6 caps/day with breakfast and fish oil for 8 weeks. i got sick for a weekend and lost 6 pounds so that threw everything out the window. so for being sick and still got to the weight i did is impressive

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
3/19 Monday

Not training today. starting DC tomorrow. really excited. Libido is starting to get back up there. acne is starting to come up and so is aggression. got in an argument the other night with a friend and punched my garage lol i do have a short temper and usually can control it. anyways, i dont know why, but i dont think im staying in REM long enough when i sleep. im sleeping for around 8 hours and still feel tired. over the weekend i got 10 hours and still felt tired. really weird. i dont wake up at all though. i feel more fresh throughout the day though, just when i first wake up i feel like i havent slept as long as i really had slept.

sooo excited to hit the gym tomorrow!!

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
3/20 Tuesday

First day of DC training. My A day. ill post up here what i did in a sec. man i killed it today. Im gonna also explain ALL the supplements i am taking (other than the ones for PCT). training was intense today. really felt good to get back after 3 days off. I never do shoulder press because i really screwed up my front del back in '08. today was the FIRST time since '08. the size/proportion of my shoulders are one of my strengths but i never lift them. go figure right?

Supplements other than the ones used for PCT

Creapure -
3g/day

Superpump MAX blue raspberry ice -
1 1/2 scoops each workout

Fish Oil

Bio Mend

MAP by PP -
used either post workout with my meal or whenever i cant eat i drink that

Pre - Max -
sometimes i use this about an hour before i go to the gym

100% Whey protein -
make my own weight gainer usually about an hour before lunch if i am able. If not, i take it at night or 1 hr after my post workout meal.

Training ( DC)

BB Bench - Worked with 225 today. wrist is still somewhat bothering me so didnt want to go 100%. my wrist is at around 90%

Smith BB Shoulder Press - worked with 185 today. didnt want to kill my shoulders today since it was my first time. I set the bench at about 80 degrees so not ALL the stress is on my shoulders. I wanna see how they react to it since it was my first time in a while

EZ Bar Skull Crusher - worked with 80

T Bar Row - Ronnie Style? idk what its called. use the 45lb bar on the ground and put the V Bar under it. worked with 3 plates and a 25

Pullups wide grip - body weight for the 3 sets

Flys - did 2 sets of machine flys to really stretch the pecs. I also did DC stretch on everything but i love ending with deep slow flys on chest days

After my workout, I did a few sprints up and down the basketball court then walked around the court twice to cool down. i should be very sore tomorrow no doubt.

Any questions about dosing of products or my workout just holla!

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
3/22/12 Thursday

Today was B1 day. Did legs and biceps. Its been about a week since i started this stack so everything should be kicking in now so i expect to see some gains starting up. a couple things to say so far: my girlfriend has told me twice this week that i look more vascular. a friend in nursing school randomly told me i look buff today hahaha its good to see that my size/shape is actually getting better on PCT. my veins are popping out in places ive never seen before. they are also becoming more prominent in my wrist/low forearm. im a pretty vascular guy in general, but even in the mornings when i first wake up....if i wanted to get blood drawn up, they wouldnt need to squeeze my arm to get the vein to pop. im loving it!!! i am up 1/4 of a pound. i know its not much, but im impressed because i actually look and feel leaner than i did a week ago. not by much, but i can tell in my back a little and my biceps. also, i tested by BF % today at the gym but wanted to give the electronic a try. ive done it before, and i know its not right but just for kicks..... when i got it done a week ago, it read 6.5% and the calipers came out 7.5% . today, it came out 6.0%. i know thats not right, but maybe i am a LITTLE bit leaner and im actually up 1/4 of a pound. anyways, here is what i did in the gym

BB Curl - worked with 100

Rope Curl - machine. go by feel and did negatives with DC on this one. go try that one day, its killer

Leg Press Calf Raises - did 5 plates on each side for 20 reps with 30 second rest/pause 3 sets

Leg Press - 7 plates on each side

Leg Extensions - same theory as rope curl. high reps with rest/pause and negatives.

ended the session with a few sprints and walking for 1/2 of a mile

what you guys think so far?

shinivan

Awards
  • Established
subbed bro, that sounds great so far what the erase pro is doing pct. Nice, i also had bad luck w andromass v1, although i ran it 2 weeks it screw my muscle and i felt like crap on it, i think i even got fatter from the 2 weeks but i learned my lesson and im staying the phuck away from ph or designers for life (or untilll they creat a ph that doesnt shut you down and gives you gains haha unlikely but i have faith.).

peace

PS i have high hopes for the erase pro, so far i been reading some great things. following your log fo sho.

cheers

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
subbed bro, that sounds great so far what the erase pro is doing pct. Nice, i also had bad luck w andromass v1, although i ran it 2 weeks it screw my muscle and i felt like crap on it, i think i even got fatter from the 2 weeks but i learned my lesson and im staying the phuck away from ph or designers for life (or untilll they creat a ph that doesnt shut you down and gives you gains haha unlikely but i have faith.).

peace

PS i have high hopes for the erase pro, so far i been reading some great things. following your log fo sho.

cheers
AMv2 produced solid gains, and i had a wrong misunderstanding of Amv3. i didnt think it would lean me out. i did gain muscle on it (even when i got sick and lost weight, i gained even more back), i also lost body fat which is not what i was looking for

shinivan

Awards
  • Established
AMv2 produced solid gains, and i had a wrong misunderstanding of Amv3. i didnt think it would lean me out. i did gain muscle on it (even when i got sick and lost weight, i gained even more back), i also lost body fat which is not what i was looking for

What i mean is that i see a trend of people using andromass (and ive seen it with both versions) where it does give some gains but then pct useres loose more than gained or gain a lot of fat and soften up therefore ending up the same or even worse than pre cycle. That happend to me. Although it would be unfair to rate the gains of andromass from only 2 weeks usage, for me those 2 weeks on it i didnt see gains, felt sick flu like symptoms (maybe from my natural hormones getting shut down) crazy lethargy. When started pct also took some time for my hormones to get back to normal but with all that together i ended up looking worse overall.

I am back to normal now 2 months plus later and it feels so good to have a natural libido (high for me as it was before) , sense of wellbeing and being able to see your body respond to training as usual and growing. Plus , there is some great natural supps out there that deliver real gains (like anabeta for me and ursobolic ) that it is really not worth for me anymore.

glad you like the andromass, but i hated feeling shut down and the gains that these designers deliver is not worth the hassle. Maybe pp will come out with a ph that doesn't shut you down and that delivers the gains that it claims. Maybe one day soon.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What i mean is that i see a trend of people using andromass (and ive seen it with both versions) where it does give some gains but then pct useres loose more than gained or gain a lot of fat and soften up therefore ending up the same or even worse than pre cycle. That happend to me. Although it would be unfair to rate the gains of andromass from only 2 weeks usage, for me those 2 weeks on it i didnt see gains, felt sick flu like symptoms (maybe from my natural hormones getting shut down) crazy lethargy. When started pct also took some time for my hormones to get back to normal but with all that together i ended up looking worse overall.

I am back to normal now 2 months plus later and it feels so good to have a natural libido (high for me as it was before) , sense of wellbeing and being able to see your body respond to training as usual and growing. Plus , there is some great natural supps out there that deliver real gains (like anabeta for me and ursobolic ) that it is really not worth for me anymore.

glad you like the andromass, but i hated feeling shut down and the gains that these designers deliver is not worth the hassle. Maybe pp will come out with a ph that doesn't shut you down and that delivers the gains that it claims. Maybe one day soon.
Sorry but from this post I see a lack in the understanding of how to use any hormonal products. Most users are keeping gains through PCT as well.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Sorry but from this post I see a lack in the understanding of how to use any hormonal products. Most users are keeping gains through PCT as well.
I agree...

PP makes the safest PH around, and v2 mass cause some bloat I am more than satisfied. Ryan put it best, why would u want to feel all fat and bloated like a pregnant woman when you can just have leaner cleaner gains.

Shinivan: Either way like Ryan said from that post I would stick to OTC herbs and supplements :confused:

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
3/24 Saturday A2

Today i showed up to LA at 8pm and saw it was closed. i had the idea to bring up a 3 day pass to 24 hour on my phone and just do that so i did and they let me in. i was getting scared i wasnt gonna be able to workout today. didnt weigh in cause it was late and i didnt think about it cause i wanted to get to the gym and get home.

Incline BB - worked with 200

Standing DB arnold press - worked with 45s

Close grip bench - i was so tired when i did this so i only was able to work with 165. usually i can do 185 DC

Lat Pulldown - worked with 175

Deadlifts - worked with 225. dont like to go real heavy on these. all about form and control. i also shrug the bar at the top of the stance. GREAT trap workout. gets me sooo sore.

all of these i did a warm up of 15 reps then did 3 sets DC style

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
im going to workout tomorrow, wednesday and friday for this week. not extremely sore today, kinda surprised. recovery on this stack is showing up pretty good!

AndrewNico

AndrewNico

Awards
  • Established
how are you doing 3 working sets with DC training? Recommended is 1 set 10-15 rest pause reps.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think his 3 working sets means the 3 RP sets.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think his 3 working sets means the 3 RP sets.

this

i do a warmup of 15 reps then a 3 minute break (somewhere around there). then i do my first set of 12 reps followed by 30 sec break then 6 - 8 reps then 30 second break then 2-4 reps then stretch

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
this

i do a warmup of 15 reps then a 3 minute break (somewhere around there). then i do my first set of 12 reps followed by 30 sec break then 6 - 8 reps then 30 second break then 2-4 reps then stretch
I did DC for a bit, I definitely liked it, but it wasn't a fit for me.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I did DC for a bit, I definitely liked it, but it wasn't a fit for me.
this is the best 3 day routine for me other than the one i created and during school, i only have time to go 3x a week so i cycle my own routine with DC. sometimes i add more volume to DC as well.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i dont think i did a week 1 review, so here it is

Week 1 Review

Endurance - 8/10 not as good as while on AM, but for PCT, its great

Pump - 8/10 not as good as AM, but its pretty darn close.

Recovery - 10/10 really great so far! im not getting as sore and it doesnt last as long either. my body feels refreshed as well

Libido - 7/10 its only week one, so cant expect too much, but i can really feel it getting alot higher.

Strength - 5/10 i rated it a 5 because nothing has changed that much. at the end of PCT, i will go back to normal training to see where i stand. hard to tell on DC. Those of you who have done DC know what i mean.

Sleep - 10/10

Anxiety - 3/10 mainly from school

Acne - 4/10 not much, it comes in spurts but im also taking medicine and started to tan again

Really feel full and body pump all day. really vascular now. not really any new veins showing, but the ones that show are more prominent. i feel pretty dry right now. have a slight stomach bloat but im still clean bulking until this stack is over then i will do a slight cut then recomp/clean bulk for the summer

Im in the middle of week 2 now, and that update was my thoughts for end of week 1, i just forgot to post a review.

AndrewNico

AndrewNico

Awards
  • Established
this

gotcha. I did DC for a few months last year, definitely awesome / deadly, lol.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yep, that log book becomes your nemesis! Lol

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
3/26 Monday

Great workout. LOVING this stack for PCT!!!! would suggest it to anyone running androseries stuff!!! havent taken TRS products all at once, but I am sure that is great as well. I am only going to weigh once every week. Therefor i wont stress or flip if im not gaining. I can keep on going and eating good then see what i weigh each week. I will weigh in on Wednesday since it will be the last workout for my first half of the stack.

Close Grip EZ Bar curl - warmed up with 50 x 15 3 sets DC with 90

DB Hammer - 3 sets with 50s

Squat - Stretched before and after each set. stayed at 225

Standing Deads - worked with 185. This kills my lower back and i already have a vertebrae thats too close to another one that causes me back pain so i stayed relatively light.

Donkey Calf raises - 3 sets with 90

shinivan

Awards
  • Established
Mm, Well, this is just my opinion and personal experience, which has coincided with a lot of guys using mass that ive read reviews or logs from. I see people starting their first 2 weeks with stuff like "i feel bloated, softer, libido has suffered, etc" kind of observation.
I will tell you straigth, this is what is happening in the body when you take andromass or any other ph. Weeks 1-2 you start shutting your own production of hormones, you will have a hard time gaining muscle and loosing fat, libido will suffer, and all the good stuff. Since you are inducing an external hormone you will gain accordingly to what this new hormone will provide. Since andromass is not test, you wont gain like test, feel like you do on test or gain what you'd gain with test, etc. By the time you exit the exogenous hormone you will have a hard time loosing fat , gaining muscle. until the body comes back to the original homeostasis , if it happens that is cause there is no 100 percent guarantee you'll bounce back even w the best pct in the world.

Yes, i will stick to natty supps , but i have learned the hard way. Like i said i read numerous time what shutdown felt like at even the smallest degree, but till i felt this i know ph are not for me. I have nothing against pp, and in fact i love the company and love their products, however, i think what is wrong is to market something as "safe" or literally "side free" ph product when it actually has the same bad effects that regular ph share.

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yes, i will stick to natty supps , but i have learned the hard way. Like i said i read numerous time what shutdown felt like at even the smallest degree, but till i felt this i know ph are not for me. I have nothing against pp, and in fact i love the company and love their products, however, i think what is wrong is to market something as "safe" or literally "side free" ph product when it actually has the same bad effects that regular ph share.
I respect your opinion to stay natural, no push to have you try a PH if you are not ready or don't want to. But these products claims of safety are backed by bloodwork. All testers bloodwork was completely analyzed before release.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
3/28 Wednesday

Couldnt do everything i wanted cause i went to the gym at night and it was packed. i usually go around 4 before the after work people arrive. oh well. at least i went. btw, i really like the fact the erase pro is only one capsule.

DB Bench - worked with 90s

Hammer Strength Incline - 100 on each side DC

Tricep Rope Extension - 3 sets DC

Skull Crushers - 4 sets, not DC. warmed up with 50s x 15 70 x 12 80 x 10 90 x 8

BB Row - 185

going to the gym early tomorrow so i will get a two week update up here tomorrow after i weigh in and all.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ph product when it actually has the same bad effects that regular ph share.
^^^It doesn't...? Especially methylated orals and in terms of injectable test it is similar if not less, so I am confused by your post. Like HTS stated I respect your opinion.

shinivan

Awards
  • Established
^^^It doesn't...? Especially methylated orals and in terms of injectable test it is similar if not less, so I am confused by your post. Like HTS stated I respect your opinion.

Well, there are non methyls out there that offer the same liver safety that androseries do. But i was refering to the shutdown and endogenous hormonal inhibition brought about from prohormones and i was sold on the idea that the androseries were "safe" from this induced side effect. Maybe i understood wrong , cause i did feel my hormones downgraded throughout the 2 weeks run of am i had. In fact i cut it short cause i was suffering the sides from it and not seing any improvement ( the lethargy was huge and i was looking worse after every workout , which it was the opposite before starting the product, it almost seemed as i was loosing muscle on every workout, very frustrating)

In fact , as soon as i started pct with the sustain i felt back to normal by day 2, it was like day and night. I even got back some muscle fullness and started leaning out from the first few weeks of pct.

I want to state that is just my experience, and to be fair i dont know what would have happened if i had stick to the full cycle as ive read the stuff brings its good stuff around weeks 3 and 4 so i will remain neutral and im in no way saying it doesnt work. But i DO BELIEVE the stuff downregulates your natural hormone production (shutdown to some degree) and in this way it is not a "side free" ph, so you will still be toying with your endocrine system on the series.

In other words, there is no safe prohormone free of sides yet on the market in my opinion and everyone who is not prepared to play russian roulette with their endocrine system should steer free from any ph product, including the androseries. The only way i will ever believe that a ph is side free is if i see bloods pre cycle and then during the compound to compare how much the product has lowered endogenous hormones and to what degree.

Now , as for the comparison of injectable test, well, i cant compare that cause ive never had injectables, but my workouts now feel better when im on my own test than when i was on mass.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well, there are non methyls out there that offer the same liver safety that androseries do. But i was refering to the shutdown and endogenous hormonal inhibition brought about from prohormones and i was sold on the idea that the androseries were "safe" from this induced side effect. Maybe i understood wrong , cause i did feel my hormones downgraded throughout the 2 weeks run of am i had. In fact i cut it short cause i was suffering the sides from it and not seing any improvement ( the lethargy was huge and i was looking worse after every workout , which it was the opposite before starting the product, it almost seemed as i was loosing muscle on every workout, very frustrating)
Liver...some yes, heart/chol no, nor the level of HPTA suppression. We never stated that there is no suppression only minimal and that is true. Lethargy does not equate to being suppressed, and taking supraphysiological amounts of endogenous hormones is not going to make anyone look worse or weaker, that is dictated on other things certainly not the steroid. Did you have bloods taken? "feeling" is not enough, sorry I do not understand your logic here, and I am not trying to argue with you.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I felt shut down as well. i know its only feeling, but no libido, no acne, aggression was absent almost. still saw great gains for a recomp, but it does shut you down.

shinivan

Awards
  • Established
Liver...some yes, heart/chol no, nor the level of HPTA suppression. We never stated that there is no suppression only minimal and that is true. Lethargy does not equate to being suppressed, and taking supraphysiological amounts of endogenous hormones is not going to make anyone look worse or weaker, that is dictated on other things certainly not the steroid. Did you have bloods taken? "feeling" is not enough, sorry I do not understand your logic here, and I am not trying to argue with you.
I guess i missunderstood the suppression aspect of the androseries, that is on me. The lethargy i learned was due to the 1andro in it, but it hit me hard. As for proof of suppression i dont have bloods but i did feel libido loss , an unmotivated feeling to do things , even work out that i look forwardo to each day, felt flu like throughout the 2 weeks. Just felt bad in general, so the series are definitely not for me.

I remain neutral as to gains since i only ran it 2 weeks, so not saying they dont work , i just didn't give it time to shine i guess.

Anyhow, jmo

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
3/30 Friday Week 2 review

Nothing to note for training for today so ill just go ahead and post a week 2 review

Libido - slowly on the rise. keeps getting better every day

Strength - actually improving even though its hard to see on DC. i can really tell on certain lifts Im above my normal

Hunger/Appetite - Im usually hungry all the time anyways so cant really tell

Pump - pumps in the gym are awesome. feel full throughout the rest of the day

Weight gain - maybe a pound or two but nothing much. I feel really lean right now so i may have dropped a pound or two of fat as well.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Monday 4/2 A1 workout

BB Bench - Worked with 230 today. thats 5 pound increase in a little over 2 weeks

Smith BB Shoulder Press - worked with 185 today. same weight as last A1. I have had past shoulder issues so i like to stay light and focus on form

EZ Bar Skull Crusher - worked with 80s again. felt good

T Bar Row - did 3 plates, a 25 and a 10 so thats a 10 pound increase

Pullups wide grip - body weight for the 3 sets no change

Flys - did 2 sets of machine flys to really stretch the pecs. went heavy on these. 1 set of 12 second set of 6

Tricep Extension - 2 sets. just wanted to get more tricep work in. wasnt focused on weight. first set of 10, second set of 7

I also did sprints in the basketball court today. im so out of shape. trying to get into shape so when i start swimming for my cut here in a few weeks i will be able to do more than 1 lap hahahha

really good pump today. Up 1 pound on the scale from previous weigh in. I also feel/look leaner. Really liking this. Its prepping me for my cut so I wont have much to do. Im losing body fat, but not losing overall size. For my cut, i think I am only going to take Lipo PM with Rasperry Ketones. I love Lipo PM.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ill do my week 3 review tomorrow or thursday. train biceps/legs tomorrow. im training my friend who is a newb and cutting and hes lost 10 pounds in 3 weeks while taking only raspberry ketones. very proud of him. anyways, im SUPER sore today. my rear delts are killing me, idk why. im getting a bit too lean so im gonna dirty my diet up a little bit and see what happens. if i stay this lean, i may do a 4 week mini dirty bulk to gain some mass before my cut once school is out.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wednesday, April 4

still really sore from monday's workout. been stretching like crazy. had a great workout today. did a few things different. im adding a little more volume to DC. when ive been on DC for a few weeks, i still get sore but doesnt feel like i really worked my muscles.

BB curl - worked with 95. my left bicep was killing me so i put bio freeze on it mid workout. something got messed up during preachers over the summer and hasnt been the same. dont wanna pay to get an ultrasound or mri on it. no swelling or anything, just certain bicep movements aggravate it.

DB Hammer - worked with 45

Leg press - did 7 plates each side. again, i dont go heavy on legs. my knees are terrible ever since football maxing out every other week and getting hit there alot

3 sets leg curl (quads)

Weighted Step ups - idk what these are called. wanted to try something different. its a machine with a boflex type handle for each hand and its weighted and you step up on the platform and you can adjust the height of the platform. I did 3 sets DC

after all my DC stuff was done, I wanted to do two more sets of biceps so i went ahead and did 21s. ill do a week 3 review friday when i can weigh in

i should be up in weight a bit. my diet isnt as clean. im going to dirty bulk for 4-5 weeks then once school is out for summer, i will do a 4 week cut and should be around 5 - 6 %