USP labs and PES helps LTL get shredded for summer!

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I was one of the lucky few that received a sick stack from USP labs and PES. In this sponsored log the main goals will be to add lean muscle while dropping unwanted bf that is sticking from my two year bulk.

Background:

Height: 5'10"
June 2010 weight: ~143
Current Weight: ~173

I have added 30 pounds in just under two years and have never done a cut, I will not be concentrating on cutting so much as re-comping in this log. I hope to finish this cycle at about the same weight but with added strength and less body fat. I have always been really light in weight so losing weight to me really messes with my head and makes me feel like I'm losing strength. The mind works in mysterious ways....

The "Stack"
stack.jpg

Erase Pro- A powerful AI
Supplement Facts:
Serving Size: 1 Capsule
Servings Per Container: 30
——————————————————————————-
Androsta-3,5-diene-7,17-dione ………………….. 75mg

Dual Phase Modulation Matrix …………………… 500mg
Boerhaavia diffusa root extract **
Euonymus alatus root extract. **
——————————————————————————-
Other Ingredients: Gelatin, Magnesium Stearate, Silicon Dioxide, Titanium Dioxide, FD&C Blue #1.

Compound 20-
Shredding agent
Supplement Facts
Serving Size: 2 Capsules
Servings per Container: 60
Amount Per Serving % Daily Value
Proprietary Blend
Symplocos Racemosa Extract (Bark) (Standardized for Triterpenoids), N-Coumaroyldopamine, N-Caffeoyldopamine 1520 mg *
*Daily value not established.
Prime-
Test booster
120 Capsules
Serving Size 1Capsule
Servings Per Container120
Amount Per Serving % Daily Value*
Proprietary Blend†† 800mg *
(Tribulus Aquaticus (Stem And Leaf), Chebulic Myrobalan (Bean))
* Daily Value not established
Other Ingredients:
Gelatin, Cellulose, Magnesium Stearate
Jack3d
Pre-workout
Serving Size1Scoop(5.55grams)
Servings Per Container:45
Amount Per Serving % Daily Value*
Proprietary Blend 4145mg *
(Arginine Alpha-Ketoglutarate, Creatine Monohydrate, Beta Alanine (CarnoSyn®), Caffeine, 1,3-Dimethylamylamine HCL, Schisandra Chinensis (Berry) Extract (Standardized For Schizandrol A))
Other Ingredients:
Citric Acid, Natural Flavors, Silicon Dioxide, Acesulfame Potassium, Sucralose, Vegetable Stearate, Beta Carotene (For Color).
Modern BCAA
Serving Size2Scoops(12.88g)
Servings Per Container:35
Amount Per Serving % Daily Value
Sodium 120mg 5%
Potassium 100mg 3%
Proprietary Blend 10g *
Micronized L-Leucine, Micronized L-Isoleucine, Micronized L-Valine, L-Alanyl-LGlutamine (Sustamine™)
Electrolyte Blend 662mg *
Sodium Citrate, Potassium Chloride
Other Ingredients:
Citric Acid, Natural Flavors, Sucralose.

Staples
Creatine Mono
Fish oil
Multi-vitamin

Routine
I just finished a 5x5 strength routine and have been switching it up week to week with two routines that are common for me: Single muscle group's with tris on chest day Back/shoulder's/legs/chest,tris/biceps and a grouped routine shoulder/leg, bicep/back, chest/tricep. I also recently started doing cardio, just fitting it in when I can.

I will not lie my diet has been sloppy as of late. It started during my last cycle of Mdrol/Andromass a few months ago. I have decided to cut my diet down drastically in both fat consumption and carbs. I will be eating a lot more lean high protein meats and staying away from the carbs that I normally cling to being that I have been bulking for so long. This will be very difficult for me as my weight has a tendency to plummet when I deprive myself of these, but I need to get my abs showing before summer at any cost.

Lets do this!!!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Two week review-

Erase Pro- Definitely a stong AI, almost too strong in fact. I found it more beneficial at EOD in that aspect being that it was causing some issues with join pain and possible cramping. I did however suffer from acne on my chest and forehead that is diminishing since cutting the product out for the last three days. I would not recommend people to run this on an every day basis in my personal opinion, seems to strong for that.

C20- Definitely no joke! It has helped me lean out like crazy and seemed to kick in really quick! Seems to work very well with a carb deprived diet. I can only imagine how well this product would work for someone that started with a little more body fat to burn then myself.

Prime- Can't say that I have noticed any gains from this product. :-( No libido boost. No strength gains. Notta! Maybe its too early to be noticing too much but I will monitor it closely to see if anything changes.

Jack3d- Great product all around! Very powerful energy boost's. Fruit punch tastes really good too. I don't seem to notice a crash, and the product doesn't seem to upset my stomach as often as most PWO's do. Works really well with strength training to give that extra push, and seems to help extend energy in cardio as well. Big thumb's up!

Modern BCAA- Mixes better then a lot of BCAA products. The fruit punch flavor is pretty good, not too strong not too light tasting. Doesn't seem to upset my stomach if sipped on during the workout.

Overall stack has worked amazingly! If I had to do it again I'd probably run the prime separate. The change in diet and training that I made doesn't help in gaining strength for the most part. Seems to be working perfectly to get cut and shredded though. Body has really slimmed down and tightened up all around. Looking more vascular and muscle definition is insane so far. Very good stack for a pct or just an ultimate natty run!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Month Review

Erase pro- This stuff is no joke. Dry's you up for sure, gives you a much tighter look and feel. Very strong though and I would not recommend using it daily to start out. Start with EOD and see how your body reacts before going any more then that. I did seem to have an issue with acne from this product and the low estrogen caused my skin to get a bit dried out. I think I personally will only use this product for pct purposes.

Compound 20- This product seemed to do exactly what is says. It for sure helped me lean out and get muscle's looking more full and prominent. Seemed like every workout was enjoyable and I gained a bit of strength even when the run turned into a cut. Would be a good product to run at 8 weeks as I noticed most of my strength gains near the end of the run. Ideal product for a cut/recomp. Definitely gave me a more vascular look too, veins in my neck and chest were popping out that I had never seen before.

Prime- This product was a creeper. Didn't feel like it really kicked in until about 2-3 weeks into the run. Seemed pretty effective though even when dosed very moderately. Strength gains came mainly in 4th week. Definitely another product that would be most effective in a 2 month cycle.

Jack3d- My new favorite pwo. This stuff is strong and does exactly what you need it to. For me it feels like this product could wake the dead. I've been using it for a while now and still get a good boost from just a scoop and a half. The workouts I do consist of 2 phases of lifting and 2 phases of cardio and even when down to the end of the workout I feel as if I can just keep on going. Flavor was fruit punch and it really did taste pretty good. I didn't get the over stim feeling from this product and rarely got an upset stomach even though pwo's tend to have that effect on me.

Modern BCAA- One of those products that you really can't see effects from. When dealing with bcaa mixes the judging would really be done on the taste and how well they mix. I had fruit punch and I thought it had a good taste. I mixed it with the jack3d pre-workout and the taste made for a good combo. It also mixed pretty well with protein powder and added a fruity taste to my choco post workout mixture. Had some trouble getting it all to dissolve but definitely worked a lot better if using a blender cup.

The stack- This is an awesome cut/recomp cycle stack. I would be very interested in using it without a carb/calorie depletion but I think it worked great in the manner that I used it. I kept my carbs very low for five days a week and slightly tweaked them up on two days a week as a re-feed. I was also eating at about 300-500 calories below maintenance for me and the pounds melted off. There is no doubt in my mind that this stack had an impact on my run, I felt great in the gym and really pushed hard each and every day. This stack has my approval and could easily become my normal pct or natty stack in the future. Seems like it would really eat away at any bloat that you could get from a cycle which is ideal, or as seen in this log works very well as just a normal natty stack.

Results are in by the judge's
Strength gains- 3.5/5
Tightening- 5/5
Vascularity- 4/5
Overall feeling- 4.5/5
Sides- 3.5/5

Thank you again USP and PES for an amazing opportunity and a great stack! You have won my loyalty with these products and will definitely be doing a lot of business with you guys based on what you have proven to me with this stack. Your generosity amazes me and you guys definitely know what your doing.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Final Review

Erase pro- This stuff is no joke. Dry's you up for sure, gives you a much tighter look and feel. Very strong though and I would not recommend using it daily to start out. Start with EOD and see how your body reacts before going any more then that. It gave me a very mild case of dry skin/lips at times due to the drop in estrogen but not really enough to be concerned with. I think I personally will only use this product for pct purposes. It seemed the Epro was causing my spike's in acne as it seemed to get a little worse when I would start it up and drop a bit when I would quit using it for a few days.

Compound 20- This product seemed to do exactly what is says. It for sure helped me lean out and get muscle's looking more full and prominent. Seemed like every workout was enjoyable and I gained a bit of strength even when the run turned into a cut. Would be a good product to run at 8 weeks as I noticed most of my strength gains near the end of the run. Ideal product for a cut/recomp. Definitely gave me a more vascular look too, veins in my neck and chest were popping out that I had never seen before. Strength was increasing in the later part of the run but the cutting and weight loss seemed to taper off near the end.

Jack3d- My new favorite pwo. This stuff is strong and does exactly what you need it to. For me it feels like this product could wake the dead. I've been using it for a while now and still get a good boost from just a scoop and a half. My training is very intense and even when I was nearing the end of the workout I I still felt like I could keep on going. Flavor was fruit punch and it really did taste pretty good. I didn't get the over stim feeling from this product and rarely got an upset stomach even though pwo's tend to have that effect on me.

Modern BCAA- One of those products that you really can't see effects from. When dealing with bcaa mixes the judging would really be done on the taste and how well they mix. I had fruit punch and I thought it had a good taste. I mixed it with the jack3d pre-workout and the taste made for a good combo. It also mixed pretty well with protein powder and added a fruity taste to my choco post workout mixture. Had some trouble getting it all to dissolve but definitely worked a lot better if using a blender cup.

The stack- This is an awesome cut/recomp cycle stack, if I were to run it again I would definitely focus more on muscle/strength gain to judge just how versatile this product really can be. It seemed my results for leaning and cutting were really quick in the run but seemed to taper off at about week 5. My strength did increase just a tad but I seemed to be packing on more fat and water weight near the end of the run then I would have like to have with nearly the same diet as the beginning of the run. The only true issue I found with the stack is the acne that it gave me. My forehead has accumulated quite a bit of acne, some of which were the large painful pimples that don't want to pop.

How would I rate this stack overall?
Strength gains- 3.5/5
Tightening- 4.5/5
Vascularity- 4/5
Overall feeling- 4/5
Sides- 2.5/5, mainly being the re-occurring acne that plagued me on my forehead, shoulders and chest

Would I run this stack again? Most definitely, I would probably pick up the OG erase next time to see if maybe that would treat me any better as far as sides go, but besides that I would recommend this stack to anyone looking to cut/recomp!

Thank you again USP and PES for an amazing opportunity and a great stack! You have won my loyalty with these products and will definitely be doing a lot of business with you guys based on what you have proven to me with this stack. Your generosity amazes me and you guys definitely know what your doing.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
image-3133511121.jpg

image-3251251116.jpg

image-709952642.jpg

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Well hello there

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
3/14/12 Day 1

Dosed the products when they arrived at the doorstep ;-), yes I was a bit excited to get this underway and it just so happened to be about 45 mins before my scheduled workout! I actually was coming off a 4 day break from working out which hasn't happened since I started lifting seriously about 2 years ago! People say you should take a week off here and there, well I believe it hurt me pretty bad, strength was down, I was sweating extremely bad which really is never a problem for me and my overall pump did not feel too good. Weight was down to 170 too which is the lowest I've seen in 3 months. Overall I felt like crap and it showed in my workout.

Hit legs/shoulders and had nothing really special to report. Started with 10 mins on the elliptical and hit about 12 sets on legs and 9 sets on shoulders. Not sure if the heavy sweating was a reaction to the stack or not but it was very uncomfortable had to actually carry a towel with me to keep from dripping all over the place.

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
subbed!

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Subbed. I'm on a recomp 8/12 months , bulk for 2, cut for 2.. so trying to get as mich Info on c20 as possible. Mine still hasnt come :(

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Subbed. I'm on a recomp 8/12 months , bulk for 2, cut for 2.. so trying to get as mich Info on c20 as possible. Mine still hasnt come :(
Good to have ya here!

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
3/15/12 Day 2

Off day today, decided to take my kids out because the weather was so nice. Will note that I was sore as all he!! Today. Legs were beat, diet was on target for the most part. Will be going in to crush back and maybe biceps tomorrow. Nothing note worthy on changes from the supplements, obviously it is way to early to see changes yet anyway.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
3/16/12 Day 3

Absolutely crushed it today! Weight back up to 173 and pump was extremely good today. Had back/biceps on the agenda and nothing was stopping me from destroying this workout. I'm doing something I'm not used to which is going for slightly higher reps instead of low reps heavy weight. My final set usually hits 8-10 with warm-ups ranging from 10-12 reps. Strength felt much better today and didn't notice any extra sweating or anything like I experienced in the last work-out. No major PR's which I don't expect any being that I'm going for recomp/cut rather then mass gain at the moment. Diet has been tuned in good and I started to take slinsane before my major carb up meals to try to get this bf under control or atleast put a dent in it. My legs were still killing from the workout the other day which is a pretty good sign, I'm usually healed to 100 percent withing a day of my training so maybe I really had a better workout then I had thought a few days back. Very excited to see how this is going to progress!

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
image-2313320078.jpg

image-3561984700.jpg

image-1731845208.jpg

Starting pics, sorry for the wait....

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
3/17/12 Day 4

Today was chest/tri day. I dosed both the prime and compound 20 this morning at about 8 am and then dosed prime/c20/epro right before going to the gym at 2:30. I had a slight headache today don't know if I can contribute it to the products but I did notice it started approximately 45 mins after my morning dose.

I have been using the Jack3d everyday before my workouts and I will say I absolutely am in love with the product. The energy is second to none for me as far as PWO's, and I notice a good pump at the gym since I started it too. Not to mention the taste is incredible imo when dealing with fruit punch mixes. Most companies can't perfect that flavor, but this stuff is pretty dang good.

Today was the first day that I tried the modern bcaa mix. I have to admit it doesn't mix worth a sh!t, but I expect that because most bcaa's don't. It is the reason I tend to take the capsule's. The flavor is fruit punch and is very good.

Like I mentioned I hit chest and tri's today and the energy was phenomenal. I took a little advice from a respected member on this site and tried circuit training today to help with the recomp. It went really well, and I think this had a lot to do with the Jack3d. I was like an animal out of a cage, moving the whole time and keeping my time between sets very minimal. I knocked out 12 sets of each body group and cardio consisted of fifteen minutes of both elliptical and stairs. Weight was at 172 today even with me cutting back on fats and carbs. I have been eating tuna straight out of the can when I get hungry where I would usually makes some oats with a few scoops of peanut butter. It is really showing in how tight my body is getting.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Updated the original post with product information

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Im in brother!

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm in as well. Get shredded!

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
3/18/12 Day 5

Cardio/ab day today. Dosed the prime at 2 caps, c20 at 2 caps, jack3d at 2 scoops and modern bcaa at 1 cap this morning at 10AM and hit the gym by 11AM. Morning meal consisted of a whole wheat bagel with light cream cheese on it, washed down with a few cups of coffee.

Started the workout with 12 minutes on the elliptical. Immediately jumped to stairs for 15 minutes, at this point my heart rate was staying up near 150 and I crushed abs non-stop for about 15 minutes. Rushing between sets on decline weighted sit-ups, ab coaster and weighted crunches on the ab machine. Finished the workout with 15 minutes of bike, keeping the heart rate between 145-165. Sweat was dropping like crazy. I believe the overall calorie burn was between 400-500 which is good for me on a cardio day, any more then that and I feel as if my muscles are melting off...

Overall feeling so far, amazing! Weight was at 172 again today but I look tight as all he!! and feel as if the picking up on cardio and cutting the diet is really doing a number on my body so far. It's hard to say that the products have done much for me this fast but I will probably post some more pics up by mid week as I have already seen a huge difference just in muscle tone and definition, since the pics the other day. My after workout lunch consisted of two scoops of whey, 1 scoop modern bcaas, 2 cups of 2% milk and a bag of pre-drained tuna. Carbs and fat will be very low for the day. My next meal will be lemon pepper chicken breast (grilled) with green beans.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm in as well. Get shredded!
Thanks bro! Thats the plan, I hope to get down to your BF percent by the end of this. If all continues the way it is I believe that won't be to far fetched. Lets kill this stack brother!

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just to add a little character to this log, I'm trying to find a picture of myself at 145. I do think I can find one, huge difference! LOL

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Looks good bud. I am the same way, the minute I clean my diet up my little bit of bloat is gone, abs look good, feel tighter. Keep the diet dialed and you will see results.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
whimpy.jpg
before2.jpg

As promised here is a pic from 2009, this was probably two months before lifting at ~143 lbs
Second picture was added to see the now next to before.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
3/19/12 Day 6

Alright, today is a scheduled off day. Will be keeping diet clean for the day, mainly chicken breasts, eggs and tuna. Keeping the carbs under control is working amazingly so far. I have dropped so much bloat already it is unbelievable! Going to try for pics tomorrow after my shoulder workout. Being that I'm recomping/cutting I'm going to stay off the scale for at least a week. If I allow myself to see I'm losing weight it will be detrimental to my strength. If I had to guess I would say i'm down about 3 lbs total since the start of this log. For once in a few years I'm ok with that because I feel the bloat was getting a bit out of control.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Here are week 1 progress pics! Weight is 171.5 (-1.5lbs) I feel like I've slimmed down quite a bit since day 1 and definitely feel these products have a big part of it! Please feel free to comment or critic! Sorry the quality wasn't as good as first pics, my 6 year old photographer was out of the building... :)
progress 1-1.jpg
progress 1-2.jpg
progress 1-3.jpg
progress 1-4.jpg

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
3/20/12 Day 7

Dosed the prime/c20/erase pro/jack3d/modern bcaa coktail upon waking, approximately 5:00 PM.(Night shift guy ;-)) Once again I have to say I'm completely in love with the jack3d/modern bcaa flavor and overall products themselves! This fruit punch is definitely my favorite. The energy and feeling from this pre-workout combo is by far the best for me too. Even though jack3d gives me a strong stimulant feeling, it doesn't cause nausea or stomach aches like I usually get from pre-workouts. Today I hit shoulders/tris and the pump and energy that I had was the best since I ran my last cycle! I can definitely contribute this to the products, I think the weather being so nice lately kinda has my mood elevated too, but I can't take anything away from this stack(I'm loving it so far)!

I really felt shredded and lean today, not too mention my strength was really up there as well. I have picked up the intensity on my workouts to try to get my heart rate up and burn some fat while lifting and it is really helping the pump and feeling in the gym. The erase pro has me really dry right now and I'm getting super vascular with every day that passes. I will say I have dropped the erase pro to every other day for the time being as I was suffering from muscle cramps that would wake me out of a dead sleep. I thought my calf muscle was tearing yesterday and it had me in pain for a few minutes. I'm not sure if the cramping was completely from the products but will cut it down for the time being to see if it persists or diminishes. No PR's today, once again I'll mention my workouts are higher rep less weight right now being that I'm in a recomp state so I don't expect to be setting them. Although I definitely felt stronger then my previous shoulder workout.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Looking much leaner bro and more defined. Keep up the great work!!
Thanks man! I can definitely tell a huge difference from dropping the carbs and fat. I've been so stuck in the feeling that I have to be bloated at all times to feel big that I forgot how focking good it feels to be leaner and tighter! My mid section is melting away IMO and can only imagine how I will be by the end of this run. I pray that my progress continues to be this substantial on the next pic day! Really dialed in on diet and training right now and have a no focking around mentality at the moment! I'm coming for your shreddedness brother!

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice work man! A week in and already looking leaner.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice work man! A week in and already looking leaner.
Thanks breezy! Was hoping I wasn't the only one feeling that way, really putting in work though. I can't stress that enough!

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
late but in :)
Thought we were gonna have a 6 pack contest lol
I know bro! I have not forgotten, lets do it for the summer! Maybe loser buys the winner a stack or cycle?? If this keeps up though I may just have it by the end of the month! Hitting a bit of core in every workout even if its just a few sets!

Thanks for joining!

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
3/20/12 Day 7

Dosed the prime/c20/erase pro/jack3d/modern bcaa coktail upon waking, approximately 5:00 PM.(Night shift guy ;-)) Once again I have to say I'm completely in love with the jack3d/modern bcaa flavor and overall products themselves! This fruit punch is definitely my favorite. The energy and feeling from this pre-workout combo is by far the best for me too. Even though jack3d gives me a strong stimulant feeling, it doesn't cause nausea or stomach aches like I usually get from pre-workouts. Today I hit shoulders/tris and the pump and energy that I had was the best since I ran my last cycle! I can definitely contribute this to the products, I think the weather being so nice lately kinda has my mood elevated too, but I can't take anything away from this stack(I'm loving it so far)!

I really felt shredded and lean today, not too mention my strength was really up there as well. I have picked up the intensity on my workouts to try to get my heart rate up and burn some fat while lifting and it is really helping the pump and feeling in the gym. The erase pro has me really dry right now and I'm getting super vascular with every day that passes. I will say I have dropped the erase pro to every other day for the time being as I was suffering from muscle cramps that would wake me out of a dead sleep. I thought my calf muscle was tearing yesterday and it had me in pain for a few minutes. I'm not sure if the cramping was completely from the products but will cut it down for the time being to see if it persists or diminishes. No PR's today, once again I'll mention my workouts are higher rep less weight right now being that I'm in a recomp state so I don't expect to be setting them. Although I definitely felt stronger then my previous shoulder workout.
Never heard of erase or erase pro causing cramping. Either way, every other day still produces solid results & it sounds like its working nicely for you in general.

Are you drinking enough water?

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Never heard of erase or erase pro causing cramping. Either way, every other day still produces solid results & it sounds like its working nicely for you in general.

Are you drinking enough water?
Ok, didn't know if being so dry would result in minor cramping or aching. I try to get anywhere from a gallon or two of water consumption a day but I will definitely step it up a bit and take some more fish oil. Definitely not worried about it at all just haven't had cramping of that level since the last week of my last cycle.

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok, didn't know if being so dry would result in minor cramping or aching. I try to get anywhere from a gallon or two of water consumption a day but I will definitely step it up a bit and take some more fish oil. Definitely not worried about it at all just haven't had cramping of that level since the last week of my last cycle.
Yeah its a possibility, Erase Pro does have a more diuretic effect compared to OG Erase, so that could be the issue.

Looking forward to the rest of the log!

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
3/21/12 Day 8

Had to rush through a leg/ab workout today, due to my oldest son having a kindergarten concert. There was no need to worry though because 40 mins seemed like forever with the added energy in getting with this stack. The shortened time between sets actually resulted in nearly my normal hour routine. My intensity has definitely picked up and I rarely feel rundown or tired even in my last sets. I love that everyday i'm getting more and more tight from drying out and carb depleting. This stack seems really work well on a low carb diet. In eating a lot but losing weight, mainly fat and water in my eyes.

Not all glitters is gold though..... I have to admit I believe I'm feeling a bit of constipation. I'm certain it has something to do with the stack, being it started on day 3-4. I will continue to monitor and see if it stays an issue.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Great progress

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Great progress
Thanks man, I think this will be a very successful run. I feel a huge difference in drive and can't describe well enough how badly carbs treat my overall bloat. I've concentrated more on them then fat and it's shocking the he!! out of me.

On a side note I miss my oats with two scoops of peanut butter!

morry

morry

Awards
  • Established
Awesome progress so far. Keep it up. You can def see that you are leaner in just one short week.

Good move on the circuits. You will have a nice recomp keeping that HR jacked up.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Awesome progress so far. Keep it up. You can def see that you are leaner in just one short week.

Good move on the circuits. You will have a nice recomp keeping that HR jacked up.
Thanks for the input Morry!! Yea I'm loving the burn and pump from the circuit training for sure. I definitely see why you suggested it.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for the input Morry!! Yea I'm loving the burn and pump from the circuit training for sure. I definitely see why you suggested it.
Mind elaborating on this training? Or pming me ?

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Mind elaborating on this training? Or pming me ?
I will put my next few training logs in here exactly how I do them. I used to do that in the past but the log tends to get dry... Loving this style though so I will definitely post feedback and analysis. :)

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm interested in seeing what type of circuits you are doing as well

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
3/22/12 Day 9

Feeling is amazing today, carbs have been completely depleted all week and my body is the tightest it has ever been. Weight was down further then I would like to see but how it is visually I can tell it was for the best, 169.5 (-3.5lbs). That being said the level of my workout today was on a whole knew scale. I honestly worked myself to the breaking point and then pushed past it, I decided the hard work put in has allowed me a day to indulge on some sweet sweet carbs! Well for atleast one meal that is, post work-out meal McDonald's real fruit smoothie(strawberry banana, small size), 2 waffles with less then a serving of syrup, 2 scoops whey with a cup and a half of 1 percent milk! YUM!!!!! I'm a carb junky and this was enough to get my fix for sure! That being said cheat meal for the week out of the way I will finish the day with a total of maybe 20 carbs from here out. As promised here is the log for the work out. Let me remind you I am a man that hates guidlines and rules so I took a circuit training outline and revamped it for my needs and desires. Today's emphasis was on back and tris.

First cardio phase
8 minutes on stair stepper at 95 stairs a minute, heart rate maintained at 155-160

Phase 1 weight training, complete superset style, 4 rotations
Bent over barbell row-->Close grip bench-->Rotary calf, multi styled(feet straight, feet co.cked to 10,2)-->Decline bench press

Second cardio phase
8 minutes Elliptical at 12/15 Incline,resistance heartrate started at 140 finished and maintained at 155-165

Second phase weight training, slight breaks between(maybe 15-25 seconds, only to avoid passing out lol), 4 rotations
Lat pulldown wide-->rope pulldown-->lat pulldown narrow(emphasis slightly tweaked to biceps-->hanging leg lifts

Cool down was a stretch and few lap walk around the track.

Absolutely crushed it today. By phase 2 I was crushed but pushed past my typical stopping point and finished in just under an hour(yet it felt as if I had trained for 2-3! :banana:) Abs are showing even more then since picture day and I can really notice some sick definition in my chest and tris. Amazing when you lose a little bloat in the upper abdomen the pecs really shine!