USP labs and PES helps LTL get shredded for summer!

Page 5 of 8 First ... 34567 ... Last
  1. Registered User
    RickRock13's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Age
    40
    Posts
    9,352
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza

    Fat guys, football? Have u seen a baseball game? They get paid millions of dollars to hit a ball with a piece of wood while maintaining little to no athletic conditioning year round, sit on a bench for about an hour out of a 3 hiur game.. Over payed n over rated .

    Football players do more physical work in one half of a game than baseball players do in one half of a season! They must be powerful explosive and learn hundreds of plays and assignments... Not chase the little white ball IF someone happens to hit it lol

    If you've never played fball I hope u will retract your statement

    Show mr one baseball who looks like that and runs a 4.3 40 yd while squatting 600 pounds n getting hit by guys 3 Times his size. Must I go on?
    Ched.....I could show you dozens and dozens of fat ass linemen in the NFL that are well over 40% bodyfat and show you lots of jacked baseball players as well. Both sports have athletes for sure, but football is the only one that you can get a position based on how fat you are....so I rest my case...lol
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"

  2. Registered User
    RickRock13's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Age
    40
    Posts
    9,352
    Answers
    0


    LTL....awesome progress bro. Keep leaning...things are tightening up well
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"
  3. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Board Sponsor
    AaronJP1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Age
    30
    Posts
    18,572
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by RickRock13

    Ched.....I could show you dozens and dozens of fat ass linemen in the NFL that are well over 40% bodyfat and show you lots of jacked baseball players as well. Both sports have athletes for sure, but football is the only one that you can get a position based on how fat you are....so I rest my case...lol
    Wrestling & MMA fighting too....

    But I mean a defensive line men.... They ain't taking no shyt....



    Lift? Great progress pics man this c20 deal was what u needed to drive home the results.


    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    chedapalooza's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Age
    25
    Posts
    7,294
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by RickRock13

    Ched.....I could show you dozens and dozens of fat ass linemen in the NFL that are well over 40% bodyfat and show you lots of jacked baseball players as well. Both sports have athletes for sure, but football is the only one that you can get a position based on how fat you are....so I rest my case...lol
    Yea yea! Lol
    "no failure is final, nor is any success"
    Follow my 2014 training and supps!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/240285-chedapaloozas-2014-training.html
  5. Registered User
    morry's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    1,853
    Answers
    0


    Deadlifts are the secret to my back. And maybe bench.

    My back looked like that before AAS and I got the pics to prove it.

    As far as the V goes, I didn't mean the shape from shoulders down. I meant the V in your lower abs. Commonly called "fock muscles" and revered by most chics....
    Quote Originally Posted by swollen87 View Post
    lol in highschool i ran the original halodrol 50 for 8 weeks with clenbuterol and vodka as pct
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/193259-begins-morry-vs.html
  6. Registered User
    LiveToLift's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    13,366
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by morry
    Deadlifts are the secret to my back. And maybe bench.

    My back looked like that before AAS and I got the pics to prove it.

    As far as the V goes, I didn't mean the shape from shoulders down. I meant the V in your lower abs. Commonly called "fock muscles" and revered by most chics....
    Gotcha, yea it's showing itself for sure! I however do need to work my lower back more though!
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
  7. Registered User
    LiveToLift's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    13,366
    Answers
    0


    Tigers are sick guys!!! What a great Easter, I will have to do some major clean up after today's eats though... Atleast protein was through the roof :-)
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
  8. Registered User
    breezy11's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    7,233
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift
    Tigers are sick guys!!! What a great Easter, I will have to do some major clean up after today's eats though... Atleast protein was through the roof :-)
    Did you mean "Red Sox bullpen is awful"? Tigers do look good though.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  9. Registered User
    RickRock13's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Age
    40
    Posts
    9,352
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift
    Tigers are sick guys!!! What a great Easter, I will have to do some major clean up after today's eats though... Atleast protein was through the roof :-)
    Yeh I did some damage today too. Probably 100g protein and 500g carbs...lol. I'm just going to call it a refeed to make myself feel better...lol
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"
  10. Registered User
    LiveToLift's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    13,366
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by RickRock13

    Yeh I did some damage today too. Probably 100g protein and 500g carbs...lol. I'm just going to call it a refeed to make myself feel better...lol
    I'm with you on this one! My daily total for carbs will be insane, especially since this is my 25-26 hour day o the week. Sunday's suck for me!
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
  11. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Board Sponsor
    AaronJP1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Age
    30
    Posts
    18,572
    Answers
    0


    How long u been lifting for Lift?
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  12. Registered User
    LiveToLift's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    13,366
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1
    How long u been lifting for Lift?
    Seriously for 2 years and a few months, I did on and off for a while before but had no idea what I was doing!
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
  13. Registered User
    chedapalooza's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Age
    25
    Posts
    7,294
    Answers
    0


    Ugh id like to call this a refeed! Maybe if I didn't eat all week it would have been! Glad I'm Not the only one good thing Easter was early this year.. Next year it's end of feb! That's still bulking season in CT woo. Skipping class tomorrow to get right to the gym
    "no failure is final, nor is any success"
    Follow my 2014 training and supps!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/240285-chedapaloozas-2014-training.html
  14. Registered User
    LiveToLift's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    13,366
    Answers
    0


    4/9/12 Day 27

    Well the workouts just keep getting better.... Hit circuit style training on back and shoulders today. Not my typical split but damn it was a real good pump after my carb filled holiday! Weight was still at 166 which surprised me being I probably took in 5k calories yesterday and nearly 5-600 carbs lol! The strength increases are really starting to show on my workouts, today I hit a PR on Seated low rows 2 sets of 9 reps at 180. It helped that I stopped and bought some wraps today, I lost my other set a few months ago and keep forgetting to get a new set. Super setting shoulder's and back is really fun I noticed today, kept me feeling jacked the whole workout. Cardio consisted of stair stepper's and incline speed walking on the tredmill for a total of 275 calories burned. I'm getting down to the bottom of the bottle's on this stack so if I don't receive the other package in the next few days I guess the final review will be coming soon.

    Carbs today will be under 150 and today will be a total clean up day, mostly eggs and meats will be on the menu.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
  15. Registered User
    breezy11's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    7,233
    Answers
    0


    Nice work with the PR man! I should probably invest in some wraps or support for my wrist. Does it seem to help a lot? I know I could probably use some straps when I deadlift too.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  16. Registered User
    LiveToLift's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    13,366
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by breezy11
    Nice work with the PR man! I should probably invest in some wraps or support for my wrist. Does it seem to help a lot? I know I could probably use some straps when I deadlift too.
    Yep definitely helped me squeak out those last few reps for sure! Help a lot with dead lifts too.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
  17. Registered User
    LiveToLift's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    13,366
    Answers
    0


    4/10/12 Day 28

    Another good update today. Besides the fact that I feel worn out and tired as all hell (nothing to contribute to the stack all to the fact that I'm an idiot who's too dedicated to the Tigers). As mentioned early in the log I work thirds, I got home today fell asleep about 9AM and woke up at about 1:15PM to watch the game. Already feeling it and by the time I went to the gym I was a wreck. Did that stop me from crushing a killer chest/tri day with cardio and abs too? Hell no! Even got a PR for reps on vbar pulldown. Two sets of 87.5 at 11 reps!! Concentrated mainly on Incline and Decline bench today for chest with some pectoral machine work too. I figure the splits I'm doing right now will allow me to have 1 day for compound concentration lifts and 1 for secondary lifts. Maybe that will help me gain strength by giving a more well rounded physique? Who knows, will give it a shot and see if it works for me. Hit cardio for a total of 200 calories in about 20 mins of work between stair steps and elliptical.

    Today I look even tighter and my abs are insane, my girl yesterday said how the hell do you eat that much for Easter dinner and look so skinny today. It is a good feeling to have abs for the first time in my life. Even when I was at 143 pounds and really small I still couldn't get the definition in my abs that I always wanted. Now I'm seeing definition in my full six pack and plan on getting my lower two to pop out by the end of May! ;-) A guy can wish right? Will say that since dropping the erase pro the acne diminished some what but seems to be coming back, the pimples arent as big and pronounced as they were but I seem to be getting more on my forehead. Anyone know if this is the work of C20 or maybe have a similar issue with the stack? Very frustrating and leads me to believe I can start to dose the epro again.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
  18. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Board Sponsor
    AaronJP1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Age
    30
    Posts
    18,572
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift
    4/10/12 Day 28

    Another good update today. Besides the fact that I feel worn out and tired as all hell (nothing to contribute to the stack all to the fact that I'm an idiot who's too dedicated to the Tigers). As mentioned early in the log I work thirds, I got home today fell asleep about 9AM and woke up at about 1:15PM to watch the game. Already feeling it and by the time I went to the gym I was a wreck. Did that stop me from crushing a killer chest/tri day with cardio and abs too? Hell no! Even got a PR for reps on vbar pulldown. Two sets of 87.5 at 11 reps!! Concentrated mainly on Incline and Decline bench today for chest with some pectoral machine work too. I figure the splits I'm doing right now will allow me to have 1 day for compound concentration lifts and 1 for secondary lifts. Maybe that will help me gain strength by giving a more well rounded physique? Who knows, will give it a shot and see if it works for me. Hit cardio for a total of 200 calories in about 20 mins of work between stair steps and elliptical.

    Today I look even tighter and my abs are insane, my girl yesterday said how the hell do you eat that much for Easter dinner and look so skinny today. It is a good feeling to have abs for the first time in my life. Even when I was at 143 pounds and really small I still couldn't get the definition in my abs that I always wanted. Now I'm seeing definition in my full six pack and plan on getting my lower two to pop out by the end of May! ;-) A guy can wish right? Will say that since dropping the erase pro the acne diminished some what but seems to be coming back, the pimples arent as big and pronounced as they were but I seem to be getting more on my forehead. Anyone know if this is the work of C20 or maybe have a similar issue with the stack? Very frustrating and leads me to believe I can start to dose the epro again.
    C20 def kicked some butt 4 u....
    & the hard work paid off!
    Good job.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  19. Registered User
    LiveToLift's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    13,366
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1

    C20 def kicked some butt 4 u....
    & the hard work paid off!
    Good job.
    Thanks getting better every day man, I'm on another level right now.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
  20. Registered User
    LiveToLift's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    13,366
    Answers
    0


    4/11/12 day 29

    Well, this is just getting a bit redundant. Another amazing day at the gym, hit biceps, abs and cardio today. Strength on lifts was good but the highlight was endurance. Just seems like I can do cardio forever lately! Not to mention I'm hitting it everyday and not feeling wore out or fatigued.

    Weight was at 166 again today, I'm hoping this is where I can up my calories slightly and pack on the muscle! Pics should be good this week too!!
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
  21. Registered User
    morry's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    1,853
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post
    4/11/12 day 29

    Well, this is just getting a bit redundant. Another amazing day at the gym, hit biceps, abs and cardio today. Strength on lifts was good but the highlight was endurance. Just seems like I can do cardio forever lately! Not to mention I'm hitting it everyday and not feeling wore out or fatigued.

    Weight was at 166 again today, I'm hoping this is where I can up my calories slightly and pack on the muscle! Pics should be good this week too!!

    Get used to it. Once you found that groove, that power to dig for 2 more reps, the discipline to show up everyday, and the heart of an iron warrior, your workout will always rock. Even on an off day, ppl will stare bc your off day is still light years ahead....
    Quote Originally Posted by swollen87 View Post
    lol in highschool i ran the original halodrol 50 for 8 weeks with clenbuterol and vodka as pct
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/193259-begins-morry-vs.html
  22. Registered User
    LiveToLift's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    13,366
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by morry

    Get used to it. Once you found that groove, that power to dig for 2 more reps, the discipline to show up everyday, and the heart of an iron warrior, your workout will always rock. Even on an off day, ppl will stare bc your off day is still light years ahead....
    So true! I've never felt so dialed in, everyday I feel stronger and leaner, it's scary cool!
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
  23. Registered User
    LiveToLift's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    13,366
    Answers
    0


    4/12/12 Day 30

    Bit of a rough day today. Should have taken an off day as I was a bit run down but ended up going in and hitting legs and shoulders. Kept it somewhat of circuit training with only one round of cardio because I just couldn't find the energy today. I have been going so hard lately it seems I hit a bit of a wall. Still had a very effective training but went a bit lower on weight and just crushed out a high sets workout. kind of felt as if I was just treading water. Might take tomorrow off as a rest day. Carbs will be increased tonight to try and fill up a bit, then will be put to maintenance level tomorrow and take pics on Saturday if I have time. No package again today so we will see if I get it by the time I run out. I think I have about 2 days left of the products right now. I did start the Epro again today and will keep that on a every other day unless I start to have flare ups of sides again.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
  24. Registered User
    morry's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    1,853
    Answers
    0


    Good work and you def need to take tomorrow off. You'll grow that day. Eat clean and rest up.

    Back at it on Saturday.

    I've been having to do this a lot pulling all those heavy deads and maxing out on bench....
    Quote Originally Posted by swollen87 View Post
    lol in highschool i ran the original halodrol 50 for 8 weeks with clenbuterol and vodka as pct
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/193259-begins-morry-vs.html
  25. Registered User
    LiveToLift's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    13,366
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by morry
    Good work and you def need to take tomorrow off. You'll grow that day. Eat clean and rest up.

    Back at it on Saturday.

    I've been having to do this a lot pulling all those heavy deads and maxing out on bench....
    Yea I agree, keep forgetting i'm human! Need a rest day. Will get back at it Saturday and get a nice pump for pics.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
  26. Registered User
    morry's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    1,853
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post
    Yea I agree, keep forgetting i'm human! Need a rest day. Will get back at it Saturday and get a nice pump for pics.

    Human??? The way you've been lifting?? Hardly...
    Quote Originally Posted by swollen87 View Post
    lol in highschool i ran the original halodrol 50 for 8 weeks with clenbuterol and vodka as pct
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/193259-begins-morry-vs.html
  27. Registered User
    LiveToLift's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    13,366
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by morry

    Human??? The way you've been lifting?? Hardly...
    :-) love the motivation bro! Thanks.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
  28. Registered User
    LiveToLift's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    13,366
    Answers
    0


    Well the addiction wins, on my way in to do some cardio and ab work..... Will give all other muscles a break for the day but I'm bored and feel pretty good so I'll go in for light work! Going to stop by my old apartment to see if round two is waiting for me! :-)
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
  29. Registered User
    LiveToLift's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    13,366
    Answers
    0


    Was going to get pics up tomorrow, but had a good cardio/ab day and felt lean as all hell.
    Name:  5.1.1.jpg
Views: 64
Size:  16.0 KB

    Name:  5.1.jpg
Views: 66
Size:  21.0 KB

    Name:  5.2.jpg
Views: 64
Size:  21.2 KB

    Name:  5.4.jpg
Views: 65
Size:  24.1 KB

    Name:  5.3.jpg
Views: 64
Size:  32.7 KB
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
  30. Registered User
    LiveToLift's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    13,366
    Answers
    0


    4/13/12 Day 31

    Was going to take today off but ended up going in for a cardio/ab burn. Had to much energy after I woke up from my nap after work this morning so had to go get a good burn. I have to admit I was starting to feel as if Jack3d wasn't working quite as good for me lately until today. I have been taking 2-2.5 scoops pre-workout lately but dropped it down to 1.5 today because I already had good energy and man did it kick in after about 10 mins into today's workout. Just felt like I could keep on going on stairs. I'm noticing I have a great feeling in the gym nearly everyday since starting the stack and that alone makes it all worth it. Almost can compare it to the feeling you get when you are "on", like you just don't want to leave the gym!

    Hit the stair stepper for 25 mins and about a 300 calorie burn to start out. Then went straight to abs for about 15 straight minutes rotating hanging leg lifts and weighted ab coaster. Then capped it off with light work on the elliptical for about 10 mins. Didn't have any intention on working my a$$ off today just had to get rid of some energy and wanted to tighten up a bit after yesterday's carb load. It was odd I did no arm work at all but felt as if I had a pretty good pump in my arm's. Maybe it was just how leaned up I was feeling from the Epro kicking back in and cardio work. Not sure if I will do back or chest tomorrow, will see how I feel and go from there.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
  31. Registered User
    LiveToLift's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    13,366
    Answers
    0


    Will try to put up a month review sometime today and if round two does not make it in looks like it will be the last day. :-(. It's been a hell of a run in any case!
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
  32. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Board Sponsor
    AaronJP1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Age
    30
    Posts
    18,572
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift
    Will try to put up a month review sometime today and if round two does not make it in looks like it will be the last day. :-(. It's been a hell I a run in any case!
    Yeah save round 2 for on down the road lol.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  33. Registered User
    breezy11's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    7,233
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift
    Will try to put up a month review sometime today and if round two does not make it in looks like it will be the last day. :-(. It's been a hell of a run in any case!
    Not jumping back in when the package arrives? Do you think that a day or two layover would slow progress? Just curious because you are having great results at this point.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  34. Registered User
    LiveToLift's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    13,366
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by breezy11

    Not jumping back in when the package arrives? Do you think that a day or two layover would slow progress? Just curious because you are having great results at this point.
    I would love to stay running extended, we'll see what happens. I'll take my last doses spread out to keep it in my system and keep checking the for the truck. :-).
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
  35. Registered User
    breezy11's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    7,233
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift

    I would love to stay running extended, we'll see what happens. I'll take my last doses spread out to keep it in my system and keep checking the for the truck. :-).
    Same here. I just had one cap of Compound20 (3 left) and I'm heading to the gym to destroy my legs. Hopefully I have something waiting for me when I return.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  36. Registered User
    LiveToLift's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    13,366
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by breezy11

    Same here. I just had one cap of Compound20 (3 left) and I'm heading to the gym to destroy my legs. Hopefully I have something waiting for me when I return.
    Kill it bro! My legs are still wrecked! Can't wait to head in, still don't know if I'll do chest or back. Maybe both and just get a killer workout! :-D
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
  37. Registered User
    LiveToLift's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    13,366
    Answers
    0


    4/14/12 Day 32

    Very good pump today for chest/tris, weight was 164(-9.5). Normally would be upset that I'm losing weight but for how focking big I looked today it didn't bother me at all! No round two today so really worried it won't come in time to continue this. Which is a bit depressing considering how good the results are from this stack. Hit about 25 mins cardio and super sets on chest/tris.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
  38. Registered User
    LiveToLift's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    13,366
    Answers
    0


    4/15/12 Day 33

    Using today as an off day. Feeling pretty rough for sure, went out last night to watch the tigers game and hockey afterwards. Had entirely too much to drink which is unusual for me as I don't drink very often. Even had a patty melt with fries while I was there. Can only imagine how many carbs I had for the day. I was really surprised to wake up looking very dry and lean though. I tend to have that after a night of excessive drinking though. I've been noticing that when I carb up I don't notice it for a few days which you would think I would the next day. In any case diet will be back on track today and will hit back twice as hard tomorrow to make up for yesterday's pig out. Today will be the last doses of the products and review will be up by tomorrow night.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
  39. Registered User
    LiveToLift's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    13,366
    Answers
    0


    Month Review

    Erase pro- This stuff is no joke. Dry's you up for sure, gives you a much tighter look and feel. Very strong though and I would not recommend using it daily to start out. Start with EOD and see how your body reacts before going any more then that. I did seem to have an issue with acne from this product and the low estrogen caused my skin to get a bit dried out. I think I personally will only use this product for pct purposes.

    Compound 20- This product seemed to do exactly what is says. It for sure helped me lean out and get muscle's looking more full and prominent. Seemed like every workout was enjoyable and I gained a bit of strength even when the run turned into a cut. Would be a good product to run at 8 weeks as I noticed most of my strength gains near the end of the run. Ideal product for a cut/recomp. Definitely gave me a more vascular look too, veins in my neck and chest were popping out that I had never seen before.

    Prime- This product was a creeper. Didn't feel like it really kicked in until about 2-3 weeks into the run. Seemed pretty effective though even when dosed very moderately. Strength gains came mainly in 4th week. Definitely another product that would be most effective in a 2 month cycle.

    Jack3d- My new favorite pwo. This stuff is strong and does exactly what you need it to. For me it feels like this product could wake the dead. I've been using it for a while now and still get a good boost from just a scoop and a half. The workouts I do consist of 2 phases of lifting and 2 phases of cardio and even when down to the end of the workout I feel as if I can just keep on going. Flavor was fruit punch and it really did taste pretty good. I didn't get the over stim feeling from this product and rarely got an upset stomach even though pwo's tend to have that effect on me.

    Modern BCAA- One of those products that you really can't see effects from. When dealing with bcaa mixes the judging would really be done on the taste and how well they mix. I had fruit punch and I thought it had a good taste. I mixed it with the jack3d pre-workout and the taste made for a good combo. It also mixed pretty well with protein powder and added a fruity taste to my choco post workout mixture. Had some trouble getting it all to dissolve but definitely worked a lot better if using a blender cup.

    The stack- This is an awesome cut/recomp cycle stack. I would be very interested in using it without a carb/calorie depletion but I think it worked great in the manner that I used it. I kept my carbs very low for five days a week and slightly tweaked them up on two days a week as a re-feed. I was also eating at about 300-500 calories below maintenance for me and the pounds melted off. There is no doubt in my mind that this stack had an impact on my run, I felt great in the gym and really pushed hard each and every day. This stack has my approval and could easily become my normal pct or natty stack in the future. Seems like it would really eat away at any bloat that you could get from a cycle which is ideal, or as seen in this log works very well as just a normal natty stack.

    Results are in by the judge's
    Strength gains- 3.5/5
    Tightening- 5/5
    Vascularity- 4/5
    Overall feeling- 4.5/5
    Sides- 3.5/5

    Thank you again USP and PES for an amazing opportunity and a great stack! You have won my loyalty with these products and will definitely be doing a lot of business with you guys based on what you have proven to me with this stack. Your generosity amazes me and you guys definitely know what your doing.

    The results speak for themselves

    Before
    Name:  1.11.jpg
Views: 70
Size:  69.6 KB
    Name:  1.22.jpg
Views: 71
Size:  90.6 KB
    After
    Name:  5.1.jpg
Views: 71
Size:  21.0 KB
    Name:  5.1.1.jpg
Views: 69
Size:  16.0 KB
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
  40. Registered User
    LiveToLift's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    13,366
    Answers
    0


    Here's to hoping there is a package waiting for me!!!!
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Shredded Summer Stack -- ON SALE!
    By Hank Vangut in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 42
    Last Post: 03-03-2011, 04:27 AM
  2. Before 2007 Summer - 2010 Summer, ~25 lbs
    By mawalega in forum Pics
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 09-25-2010, 07:35 PM
  3. Shredded Summer Stack
    By Delta Force in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 04-14-2009, 09:57 AM
  4. How the FDA helps you???
    By anabolicrhino in forum News and Articles
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-27-2007, 09:09 PM
  5. San Shredded???
    By sutter cane in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-03-2005, 02:31 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in