USP labs and PES helps LTL get shredded for summer!

Page 4 of 12 First ... 23456 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by breezy11
    You are continuing to kill it! At this point it looks like you're going to have a serious transformation by the end of the run.
    X2

    Pics look great man. Yes, very Homo indeed.
    And are coming in, biceps are shaping up, ur transforming.

    Seems like you already know this, don't worry about being down in weight lifts bc of circuits. Your getting stronger, no doubt. Keep killing it.

    Good choices for carbs BTW. Keep the complex for the long lifting days, otherwise spare them. Simple carbs in dairy and veggies do not spike insulin either, they are gtg.
    Quote Originally Posted by swollen87 View Post
    lol in highschool i ran the original halodrol 50 for 8 weeks with clenbuterol and vodka as pct
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/193259-begins-morry-vs.html


  2. Quote Originally Posted by morry View Post
    X2

    Pics look great man. Yes, very Homo indeed.
    And are coming in, biceps are shaping up, ur transforming.

    Seems like you already know this, don't worry about being down in weight lifts bc of circuits. Your getting stronger, no doubt. Keep killing it.

    Good choices for carbs BTW. Keep the complex for the long lifting days, otherwise spare them. Simple carbs in dairy and veggies do not spike insulin either, they are gtg.
    Thank you! ;-) I think I'm getting the hang of this training style and diet and have kind of got over the depleted carb pissy moods I was experiencing. I will say this, I quit smoking cigarette's about a year and a half ago and it was no where near as hard for me then cutting carbs. Now that I'm over the first 2 weeks of doing it, I've noticed its getting easier and easier to adjust to.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
    •   
       


  3. Looked at your photos... You got some deep cuts man.
    Funny how every1s body can be different.

    I wish I had crazy genetics...


    Great job.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  4. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    Looked at your photos... You got some deep cuts man.
    Funny how every1s body can be different.

    I wish I had crazy genetics...


    Great job.
    Thanks bro, I wouldn't say they are that deep.... but they will get there! In any case thank you for the kind words man!
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  5. 3/25/12 Day 12

    Cardio/leg/ab semi circuit today. Focused mainly on cardio and legs. I would like to start out by stating today I had a bit of a cheat day, carbs may end up near 200 today but with the way I've killed it and the heavy cardio rich workout I think it will be ok. My dad and I do a movie day just about every other weekend and he wanted to go see hunger games, so I indulged in about half of a small popcorn which was I'm sure loaded in carbs. I also stopped and got a smoothie on the way home from the gym, let me say I'm a bit addicted to the fruit smoothies right now! I will on my behalf say I took slin sane before the carbs so it may have cut it down a bit. Besides those two cheats I have had 2 chicken breasts today and a steak for my other meals, and will likely have another steak for my late meal at work. My Sunday's usually end up with very high macros being I usually wake up at 9-10 AM and stay up until after work(3rd shift) 8AM monday.

    So here are the details from the days workout:

    Weight = 168.5(-4.5)

    Phase 1 cardio
    Elliptical ranging from 8-15 incline and 8-12 resistance for 15 minutes, 200 calorie burn heart rate higher then normal 155 to 170 maintained

    Strength train Phase 1
    Leg press-->weighted sit-ups-->calf raises (5 rotations)

    Phase 2 cardio
    Stair stepper for 12 minutes, 70-90 steps a minute for about a 150 calorie burn heart rate 155-165 maintained. Sweat was dripping off insanely

    strength train phase 2
    Horse kicks-->hanging leg raise-->rotary calf

    Was planning on just abs and cardio with a few sets of legs but since I decided to carb up a bit more then I planned the circuit training was in order. On a personal note my fiance and I went and signed on a new apt today that has a pool and gym so I may be starting cardio twice daily on burn days! The gym isn't enough to drop my membership at my current gym but it is enough to get some cardio and light training in. Not too mention the pool will allow me to get a good tan so my pics will get a lot better for cuts coming in late spring. Very excited to move into this place it is brand new and no one has occupied our particular apt yet! Tomorrow will most likely be circuit training style with emphasis on back and shoulders.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
    •   
       


  6. LONG! day to be up for that many hours...
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    LONG! day to be up for that many hours...
    I've tried every schedule in the book since being on third shift and this is the only way I can get on a good sleep schedule. Friday's I sleep twice and Sunday/monday I drag it out so that I can get tired enough to pass out right after work. If I don't go right to sleep my life is hell as I have to drop my son off at school at 8 and pick him up at 330. If I stay up til like 10 or 11 monday I then have to get up to get my son and try to fall back asleep which results in a focked up schedule all week and a lot of missed gym trips due to fatigue and over sleeping trying to make up.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  8. I think you may have mentioned it aaron but does anyone else notice acne from these products? I have never dealt with much more then a few pimple's here and there but my chest and forehead are breaking out crazy like. If this continues I may drop the erase pro to every 3 days or all together. I keep thinking they are going away and then boom two more replace the two that disappear. It has me quite frustrated at this point. I have to wear a hat at all times due to this issue and its insane as this is never an issue for me. I've been using my girl's proactive to combat it but the acne seems to laugh in the face of that sh.it and get worse......
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  9. Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift
    I think you may have mentioned it aaron but does anyone else notice acne from these products? I have never dealt with much more then a few pimple's here and there but my chest and forehead are breaking out crazy like. If this continues I may drop the erase pro to every 3 days or all together. I keep thinking they are going away and then boom two more replace the two that disappear. It has me quite frustrated at this point. I have to wear a hat at all times due to this issue and its insane as this is never an issue for me. I've been using my girl's proactive to combat it but the acne seems to laugh in the face of that sh.it and get worse......
    Yeah I mentioned the acne, got one on my nose, that pissed me off and got some all on my shoulders...

    U having issues with the pro and I got my bloat issues with c20... I still want to kind of drop it, I just deal with it though.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    Yeah I mentioned the acne, got one on my nose, that pissed me off and got some all on my shoulders...

    U having issues with the pro and I got my bloat issues with c20... I still want to kind of drop it, I just deal with it though.
    Yea I did just deal with it for about a month and a half now, I started taking pro about a week into pct from mdrol/AM and it started shortly into 3rd week of pct. I thought fock it my body is recovering from mdrol so I did nothing about it. I now find myself a month later with it only getting worse, to the point where I've wore a hat every where I go because its embarrassing. I have never had this problem and don't want to continue to hide my damn forehead..... Hmmm...
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  11. looks like your about to look like your avatar

  12. Quote Originally Posted by bigdavid
    looks like your about to look like your avatar
    Why thank you kind sir!! Welcome to the transformation, I am not going to let anyone following down. I will make sure by the end of this run I have very clear ab definition and am hovering more around 10-12 bf %, at all costs.... It really sounds cheesy but I see even more definition just today in my abs and the elevated heart rate along with crushing my core daily in my routine is really paying off!
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  13. You are making some awesome progress man. Very nice indeed. Just keep shredding it up and you will look incredible for summer!

    I'm amazed at how much you've done on a natty stack like this in such little time bud
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"

  14. Quote Originally Posted by RickRock13
    You are making some awesome progress man. Very nice indeed. Just keep shredding it up and you will look incredible for summer!

    I'm amazed at how much you've done on a natty stack like this in such little time bud
    Thank you rick! That means a lot coming from you! This stuff is the real deal, ideal for cutting. Carb control is really helping. Instead of just reading you and morry's logs I'm putting the stuff I've learned in action and loving every minute of it!
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  15. Keep killing it! The body of a god awaits you.

    I know you have a fiancee but the attention your going to get is going to be great!
    Quote Originally Posted by swollen87 View Post
    lol in highschool i ran the original halodrol 50 for 8 weeks with clenbuterol and vodka as pct
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/193259-begins-morry-vs.html

  16. Quote Originally Posted by morry
    Keep killing it! The body of a god awaits you.

    I know you have a fiancee but the attention your going to get is going to be great!
    That's never a bad thing man! Thanks for the motivation it really helps to keep me on track. As Rick once said a huge reason it's so easy to keep going is a sense that I can't let the people following down! Let's kill it! Hopefully it inspires others to share in the level of commitment, I'm really believing if you believe it you can achieve it! As cheesy as it sounds...
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  17. 3/26/12 Day 13

    Today was a build day. Carbs will be near about 150-175, with a clean diet. Today I have already had a chicken breast with green beans, steak, and eggs with cheese and 1 slice of whole wheat bread washed down with a protein shake with skim milk. I have another steak to take in for my lunch at work and will munch on a bag of pistachio's during my shift.

    Woke up and had to go look at some furniture for the new place and get a few utilities switched into my name so we can move in Saturday. I did not let the on the go feeling interfere with my lifting or diet planned for the day though, however I did have a coffee with cream and one sugar that probably bumped my carbs up a bit. The supplements were bumped up today I'm now dosing 3 c20/3 prime pre-workout. Took the day off of jack3d as I don't want to get "immune" to the huge boost's that it gives me. Shoulder's and back were on the agenda and man did I get a hell of a pump. Even though my weight is still at 168 the pump I've been getting with the added vascular look in my arms and shoulder's really makes me feel big as all hell! The 168 I'm at right now feel's much cleaner then the 168 I was at when I started my last cycle. My bf is probably easily 1-2 percent less then I was at that point. I will be purchasing calipers with my next shipment of supply's to give a better update for follower's. Capped the workout with about 12 minutes of abs, and man they were wrecked by the end. I have hit them almost everyday for 2 weeks and it is really showing!

    Pics will probably be posted next sometime this weekend, I want to hold off even though I'm very eager to get new one's up, because I want the difference to be really noticeable. I feel every day I get tighter and more ripped though and I'm very happy with how things are turning out so far.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  18. Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift
    3/26/12 Day 13

    Today was a build day. Carbs will be near about 150-175, with a clean diet. Today I have already had a chicken breast with green beans, steak, and eggs with cheese and 1 slice of whole wheat bread washed down with a protein shake with skim milk. I have another steak to take in for my lunch at work and will munch on a bag of pistachio's during my shift.

    Woke up and had to go look at some furniture for the new place and get a few utilities switched into my name so we can move in Saturday. I did not let the on the go feeling interfere with my lifting or diet planned for the day though, however I did have a coffee with cream and one sugar that probably bumped my carbs up a bit. The supplements were bumped up today I'm now dosing 3 c20/3 prime pre-workout. Took the day off of jack3d as I don't want to get "immune" to the huge boost's that it gives me. Shoulder's and back were on the agenda and man did I get a hell of a pump. Even though my weight is still at 168 the pump I've been getting with the added vascular look in my arms and shoulder's really makes me feel big as all hell! The 168 I'm at right now feel's much cleaner then the 168 I was at when I started my last cycle. My bf is probably easily 1-2 percent less then I was at that point. I will be purchasing calipers with my next shipment of supply's to give a better update for follower's. Capped the workout with about 12 minutes of abs, and man they were wrecked by the end. I have hit them almost everyday for 2 weeks and it is really showing!

    Pics will probably be posted next sometime this weekend, I want to hold off even though I'm very eager to get new one's up, because I want the difference to be really noticeable. I feel every day I get tighter and more ripped though and I'm very happy with how things are turning out so far.
    Cool deal man?
    Mega dosed that c20 huh? So now you're taking 6 a day?

    No pre work out and you still killed your work out? That's awsome!
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  19. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1

    Cool deal man?
    Mega dosed that c20 huh? So now you're taking 6 a day?

    No pre work out and you still killed your work out? That's awsome!
    Yea today I'll take 5/5 the only dose raised will be the pre-workout one. I'll judge how that works for a few days then decide if 6/6 will be next step.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  20. 3/27/12 Day 14

    Officially two weeks in to the stack and very pleased with it so far. I will try to give a mini half way review tonight at work on my free time.

    Hit Cardio/abs tonight and really I'm feeling amazing after! I woke up today at 4pm and had to continue to get a bunch of stuff packed and set up for moving day Saturday, so to say the least I ended up feeling rushed and irritated by the time I was ready to hit the gym. Dosed the prime/c20 3/3 about 45 mins prior to leaving, had a grilled chicken breast and my bcaa/jacked/creatine ****tail prior to leaving. By the time I had started my workout my mood had already done a 180, I was feeling really energetic and my stress level had diminished almost completely.

    Cardio
    14 mins on elliptical for ~165 calorie burn

    15 mins Stationary bike for a 135 calorie burn

    Abs
    20 mins of supersets on weighted ab coaster and hanging leg lifts, rested about 45 seconds between each superset

    Wasn't a lot of substance for the workout but I felt I had accomplished enough for what was usually the rest/off day. Carbs should be right around 100 for the day with a really tight diet. No weigh in today but I assume it hasn't changed since the last one.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  21. Pics too??? For 2 weeks in....& bc I'm homo.
    Quote Originally Posted by swollen87 View Post
    lol in highschool i ran the original halodrol 50 for 8 weeks with clenbuterol and vodka as pct
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/193259-begins-morry-vs.html

  22. Quote Originally Posted by morry
    Pics too??? For 2 weeks in....& bc I'm homo.
    Was planning on weekend but maybe I'll get them tomorrow if I get time! Definitely some change from last pics on my definition.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  23. Can't wait to see the changes.

    The first pics were pretty sick...
    Quote Originally Posted by swollen87 View Post
    lol in highschool i ran the original halodrol 50 for 8 weeks with clenbuterol and vodka as pct
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/193259-begins-morry-vs.html

  24. Two week progress pics, sorry didn't have time last night to get the full review in but its in the works! I think I was looking lean as hell today but was not as pleased with my abs as I had thought I would be. Shouldn't have had the carb loaded meal for breakfast today! Some are double poses but I was in a rush and couldn't decide which ones to use.
    Name:  progress3-9.jpg
Views: 69
Size:  20.9 KBName:  progress3-7.jpg
Views: 66
Size:  24.3 KBName:  progress3-4.jpg
Views: 65
Size:  33.6 KBName:  progress3-1 - Copy.jpg
Views: 67
Size:  15.8 KBName:  progress3-8.jpg
Views: 69
Size:  36.4 KBName:  progress3-5.jpg
Views: 73
Size:  36.6 KBName:  progress3-2.jpg
Views: 67
Size:  48.1 KBName:  progress3-6.jpg
Views: 67
Size:  29.0 KBName:  progress3-3.jpg
Views: 67
Size:  24.8 KB
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  25. 3/28/12 Day 15

    Took a day of cardio/circuit training today. Felt as if I needed a bit of a break and was looking more for a good pump to have for pictures. Went in and did some chest/bicep work. Started to feel pretty sick to my stomach after my first few sets so I had to take it easy from there out on the training and even almost quit for the day. Weight was down to 166.5 today and I could definitely tell because I felt insanely tight. Almost scared me how small I was feeling until after my workout when I noticed the pump that I had was incredible for me. I was seeing new veins popping out in my chest/neck/shoulder area today and I can say it felt damn good to be so lean. Total weight loss for the run is about 7 lbs which is incredible and scary at the same time. My strength hasn't taken a huge hit though so I'm going to keep on pushing and just make sure my protein/bcaa intake is staying above 300 to combat muscle deterioration. Really getting excited to hit my next cycle but am waiting til late May to start as I want to make sure I look swole as hell at the new pool for at least 2 months during the time its open. ;-) Yet with how lean I am I don't think I will look to bad off cycle either though :-). Carbs will be near 200 which is really high for me since the start of the cycle but I think its necessary for my build day. The thing I was most surprised about today was how cut and good my chest looked in the pics. I was shocked to see the definition on my pecs and like I mentioned as my abdomen leans out its really emphasizing my build in that area.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Shredded Summer Stack -- ON SALE!
    By Hank Vangut in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 42
    Last Post: 03-03-2011, 06:27 AM
  2. Before 2007 Summer - 2010 Summer, ~25 lbs
    By mawalega in forum Pics
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 09-25-2010, 09:35 PM
  3. Shredded Summer Stack
    By Delta Force in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 04-14-2009, 11:57 AM
  4. San Shredded???
    By sutter cane in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-03-2005, 04:31 AM
Log in
Log in