USP labs and PES helps LTL get shredded for summer!

Page 2 of 8 First 12347 ... Last
  1. Registered User
    BPjohn123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Canada
    Age
    30
    Posts
    6,948
    Rep Power
    7007822

    Great progress
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider

  2. Registered User
    LiveToLift's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    13,346
    Rep Power
    9509239

    Quote Originally Posted by BPjohn123
    Great progress
    Thanks man, I think this will be a very successful run. I feel a huge difference in drive and can't describe well enough how badly carbs treat my overall bloat. I've concentrated more on them then fat and it's shocking the he!! out of me.

    On a side note I miss my oats with two scoops of peanut butter!
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
  3. Registered User
    morry's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Out to sea
    Posts
    1,853
    Rep Power
    15884

    Awesome progress so far. Keep it up. You can def see that you are leaner in just one short week.

    Good move on the circuits. You will have a nice recomp keeping that HR jacked up.
    Quote Originally Posted by swollen87 View Post
    lol in highschool i ran the original halodrol 50 for 8 weeks with clenbuterol and vodka as pct
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/193259-begins-morry-vs.html
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    LiveToLift's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    13,346
    Rep Power
    9509239

    Quote Originally Posted by morry
    Awesome progress so far. Keep it up. You can def see that you are leaner in just one short week.

    Good move on the circuits. You will have a nice recomp keeping that HR jacked up.
    Thanks for the input Morry!! Yea I'm loving the burn and pump from the circuit training for sure. I definitely see why you suggested it.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
  5. Registered User
    chedapalooza's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    ct
    Age
    25
    Posts
    7,288
    Rep Power
    1571137

    Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift

    Thanks for the input Morry!! Yea I'm loving the burn and pump from the circuit training for sure. I definitely see why you suggested it.
    Mind elaborating on this training? Or pming me ?
    "no failure is final, nor is any success"
    Follow my 2014 training and supps!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/240285-chedapaloozas-2014-training.html
  6. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Board Sponsor
    AaronJP1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    The South.
    Age
    30
    Posts
    18,570
    Rep Power
    2410136

    Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza

    Mind elaborating on this training? Or pming me ?
    Let him put it in the thread so we can all see.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  7. Registered User
    chedapalooza's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    ct
    Age
    25
    Posts
    7,288
    Rep Power
    1571137

    Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1

    Let him put it in the thread so we can all see.
    Agree
    "no failure is final, nor is any success"
    Follow my 2014 training and supps!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/240285-chedapaloozas-2014-training.html
  8. Registered User
    LiveToLift's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    13,346
    Rep Power
    9509239

    Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza

    Mind elaborating on this training? Or pming me ?
    I will put my next few training logs in here exactly how I do them. I used to do that in the past but the log tends to get dry... Loving this style though so I will definitely post feedback and analysis. :-)
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
  9. Registered User
    RickRock13's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Age
    40
    Posts
    9,352
    Rep Power
    989349

    I'm interested in seeing what type of circuits you are doing as well
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"
  10. Registered User
    LiveToLift's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    13,346
    Rep Power
    9509239

    3/22/12 Day 9

    Feeling is amazing today, carbs have been completely depleted all week and my body is the tightest it has ever been. Weight was down further then I would like to see but how it is visually I can tell it was for the best, 169.5 (-3.5lbs). That being said the level of my workout today was on a whole knew scale. I honestly worked myself to the breaking point and then pushed past it, I decided the hard work put in has allowed me a day to indulge on some sweet sweet carbs! Well for atleast one meal that is, post work-out meal McDonald's real fruit smoothie(strawberry banana, small size), 2 waffles with less then a serving of syrup, 2 scoops whey with a cup and a half of 1 percent milk! YUM!!!!! I'm a carb junky and this was enough to get my fix for sure! That being said cheat meal for the week out of the way I will finish the day with a total of maybe 20 carbs from here out. As promised here is the log for the work out. Let me remind you I am a man that hates guidlines and rules so I took a circuit training outline and revamped it for my needs and desires. Today's emphasis was on back and tris.

    First cardio phase
    8 minutes on stair stepper at 95 stairs a minute, heart rate maintained at 155-160

    Phase 1 weight training, complete superset style, 4 rotations
    Bent over barbell row-->Close grip bench-->Rotary calf, multi styled(feet straight, feet co.cked to 10,2)-->Decline bench press

    Second cardio phase
    8 minutes Elliptical at 12/15 Incline,resistance heartrate started at 140 finished and maintained at 155-165

    Second phase weight training, slight breaks between(maybe 15-25 seconds, only to avoid passing out lol), 4 rotations
    Lat pulldown wide-->rope pulldown-->lat pulldown narrow(emphasis slightly tweaked to biceps-->hanging leg lifts

    Cool down was a stretch and few lap walk around the track.

    Absolutely crushed it today. By phase 2 I was crushed but pushed past my typical stopping point and finished in just under an hour(yet it felt as if I had trained for 2-3! ) Abs are showing even more then since picture day and I can really notice some sick definition in my chest and tris. Amazing when you lose a little bloat in the upper abdomen the pecs really shine!
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
  11. Registered User
    LiveToLift's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    13,346
    Rep Power
    9509239

    Personal goal set today! No more emphasis on weight gain and huge strength increases. Will the way things are going in this cycle I'm now going to set out to be under 10 percent body fat with maintained strength by August. This being said I will probably log a sarm run immediately following this log, depending on if I continue to run these supps for an extended log or not. I will then follow that up with a lean mass gain cycle of Hdrol/5aohp (most likely anyway), I had originally planned on stacking trenavar with my next run but I'm getting very irritated with the producers of the product as its been unavailable forever and now the price tag just went up.... Avatar by end of summer lady's and gents!
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
  12. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Board Sponsor
    AaronJP1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    The South.
    Age
    30
    Posts
    18,570
    Rep Power
    2410136

    Was it that said u think the estrogen is over taking the test boost?
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  13. Registered User
    LiveToLift's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    13,346
    Rep Power
    9509239

    Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    Was it that said u think the estrogen is over taking the test boost?
    If you are asking if I think that this log has been more successful in the cut department, then yes I do believe so. Let me also get this clear, I may not have been the best candidate to judge this stack as a test boost stack due to the fact that I got to a point of being fed up and unhappy with my body composition. When I say I had a two year bulk, there is no joke in that statement. For example this was my typical daily consumption:
    Morning meal = 3-4 cups oats with chopped fruit, with 2 cups of whole milk and 2 Tablespoons of peanut butter
    Mid meal = 2 scoops whey, 2 cups whole milk, bcaa's, yogurt
    Lunch= 300 calorie 23 protein power bar, 1 bag of pistachio's
    snack = bagel with lowfat cream cheese
    Dinner= chicken breast, yogurt, string cheese, 1 cup low fat choco milk
    post workout = 2 scoops whey, 1 scoop PB, bcaa's, 1 cup oats
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
  14. Registered User
    LiveToLift's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    13,346
    Rep Power
    9509239

    My body and mind worked together to create a monster. Constantly badgering myself if I was unable to get a planned meal in and would dread weigh in if I lost even a half a pound. It made me very unhealthy and as my maintenance level went up and up it became too hard to keep my weight at a "happy level" without dirty bulking as my starting pics will show. I now realize if I weight 165 stripped, I will feel and look better then 175 dirty. I also believe that in my 2 years of bulking putting on 32 pounds total, there is no way it was all dirty so If I get down to a good weight the change will be obvious and for the best. Hope that makes sense. In other words this turned into a cut more then recomp I'm afraid and for once I'm alright with that.

    It is also very hard to judge test boost when I went from heavy weight of low reps, to moderate rate at much higher reps. I will do a modified workout during week three and see if my heavy weight low reps has decreased in a substantial way or not, in order to clearly answer your question.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
  15. Registered User
    chedapalooza's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    ct
    Age
    25
    Posts
    7,288
    Rep Power
    1571137

    Did I miss the circuit post?
    "no failure is final, nor is any success"
    Follow my 2014 training and supps!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/240285-chedapaloozas-2014-training.html
  16. Registered User
    T-Bone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Northeastern United States
    Posts
    15,475
    Rep Power
    4173039

    Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post
    3/22/12 Day 9

    Feeling is amazing today, carbs have been completely depleted all week and my body is the tightest it has ever been. Weight was down further then I would like to see but how it is visually I can tell it was for the best, 169.5 (-3.5lbs). That being said the level of my workout today was on a whole knew scale. I honestly worked myself to the breaking point and then pushed past it, I decided the hard work put in has allowed me a day to indulge on some sweet sweet carbs! Well for atleast one meal that is, post work-out meal McDonald's real fruit smoothie(strawberry banana, small size), 2 waffles with less then a serving of syrup, 2 scoops whey with a cup and a half of 1 percent milk! YUM!!!!! I'm a carb junky and this was enough to get my fix for sure! That being said cheat meal for the week out of the way I will finish the day with a total of maybe 20 carbs from here out. As promised here is the log for the work out. Let me remind you I am a man that hates guidlines and rules so I took a circuit training outline and revamped it for my needs and desires. Today's emphasis was on back and tris.

    First cardio phase
    8 minutes on stair stepper at 95 stairs a minute, heart rate maintained at 155-160

    Phase 1 weight training, complete superset style, 4 rotations
    Bent over barbell row-->Close grip bench-->Rotary calf, multi styled(feet straight, feet co.cked to 10,2)-->Decline bench press

    Second cardio phase
    8 minutes Elliptical at 12/15 Incline,resistance heartrate started at 140 finished and maintained at 155-165

    Second phase weight training, slight breaks between(maybe 15-25 seconds, only to avoid passing out lol), 4 rotations
    Lat pulldown wide-->rope pulldown-->lat pulldown narrow(emphasis slightly tweaked to biceps-->hanging leg lifts

    Cool down was a stretch and few lap walk around the track.

    Absolutely crushed it today. By phase 2 I was crushed but pushed past my typical stopping point and finished in just under an hour(yet it felt as if I had trained for 2-3! ) Abs are showing even more then since picture day and I can really notice some sick definition in my chest and tris. Amazing when you lose a little bloat in the upper abdomen the pecs really shine!
    Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    Did I miss the circuit post?
    Yes.
  17. Registered User
    LiveToLift's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    13,346
    Rep Power
    9509239

    Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    Did I miss the circuit post?
    Not sure if that is sarcasm but my workout log was on post 50, the outline or guidelines for my type of "circuit workouts" are based off of the idea of maintaining an elevated heart rate by keeping very minimal time between sets utilizing different muscle groups. I took the idea and made it a phased workout.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
  18. Registered User
    chedapalooza's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    ct
    Age
    25
    Posts
    7,288
    Rep Power
    1571137

    No my phones acting up I couldn't find it. Thanks t bone, no sarcasm lol
    "no failure is final, nor is any success"
    Follow my 2014 training and supps!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/240285-chedapaloozas-2014-training.html
  19. Registered User
    LiveToLift's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    13,346
    Rep Power
    9509239

    Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    No my phones acting up I couldn't find it. Thanks t bone, no sarcasm lol
    Gotcha, thought maybe I was slacking on my design! LOL I don't typically play by the rules so some times I tend to alter workouts to the point where they should be referred to differently then I quote them. Hence why I thought maybe there was some sarcasm!
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
  20. Registered User
    breezy11's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    7,184
    Rep Power
    3734502

    Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift
    My body and mind worked together to create a monster. Constantly badgering myself if I was unable to get a planned meal in and would dread weigh in if I lost even a half a pound. It made me very unhealthy and as my maintenance level went up and up it became too hard to keep my weight at a "happy level" without dirty bulking as my starting pics will show. I now realize if I weight 165 stripped, I will feel and look better then 175 dirty. I also believe that in my 2 years of bulking putting on 32 pounds total, there is no way it was all dirty so If I get down to a good weight the change will be obvious and for the best. Hope that makes sense. In other words this turned into a cut more then recomp I'm afraid and for once I'm alright with that.
    Good luck with the new goal man! You're off to a good start. I can relate to your past stress over missed meals and losing weight. I spent the majority of my day eating when I needed a ridiculous amount of calories to maintain. I used to always eat clean but developed a bad habit of adding crap food to my diet. I still need a fairly high amount of cals daily but am trying to get by without the "dirty" food.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  21. Registered User
    LiveToLift's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    13,346
    Rep Power
    9509239

    3/23/12 Day 10

    Off day today, my carbs were up a bit yesterday and I think it filled me out pretty good. Today carbs were maintained at about 80 for the day. When I feel I am at the point I'd like to be I think I may start burn/build days and extend my workout regiment to 6-7 days. I'm loving what the carb diet is doing for me but am getting dried out enough and maintaining to the point where build day macros might want to be set in order. I will not go crazy but may have like 175 carbs on build, 75 on burn. Just to combat the cut over recomp that is happening. I just know that the typical 300-400 carb days that I have had in the past need to be cut out completely or kept to a once every few weeks type of thing.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
  22. Registered User
    morry's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Out to sea
    Posts
    1,853
    Rep Power
    15884

    Solid plan bro! I cant wait to see how it treats u.

    What's are the carbs comprised of?
    I'm asking bc the relation of insulin sensitivity and in turn cortisol .
    Quote Originally Posted by swollen87 View Post
    lol in highschool i ran the original halodrol 50 for 8 weeks with clenbuterol and vodka as pct
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/193259-begins-morry-vs.html
  23. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Board Sponsor
    AaronJP1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    The South.
    Age
    30
    Posts
    18,570
    Rep Power
    2410136

    Are you using erase everyday?
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  24. Registered User
    LiveToLift's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    13,346
    Rep Power
    9509239

    Quote Originally Posted by morry View Post
    Solid plan bro! I cant wait to see how it treats u.

    What's are the carbs comprised of?
    I'm asking bc the relation of insulin sensitivity and in turn cortisol .
    Carbs in my day usually consist of yogurts, milk, fruits, noodles, and bread.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
  25. Registered User
    LiveToLift's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    13,346
    Rep Power
    9509239

    Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    Are you using erase everyday?
    I did for a while but now I've dropped it to EOD due to cramping and over drying issue's. Seems to be working great like that.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
  26. Registered User
    LiveToLift's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    13,346
    Rep Power
    9509239

    On my way to the gym just wanted to give a quick review of changes in the last few days:

    1. Constipation is no longer an issue as of about Thursday

    2. After my high carb day Thursday, Friday was cut down to about 70-80 for the day in result I woke up today Focking insanely lean and stripped to the muscle.

    3. Erase pro dropped to EOD has helped with cramping issue, not sure if that is exact cause but its the only change I made and it helped.

    4. Abs are more pronounced and overall look is lean and tight.

    5. Mentally dialed in, I'm at a freaky strong mental state right now where I feel I can and will accomplish anything.

    6. This stack is definitely working!!!!!!
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
  27. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Board Sponsor
    AaronJP1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    The South.
    Age
    30
    Posts
    18,570
    Rep Power
    2410136

    Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift

    I did for a while but now I've dropped it to EOD due to cramping and over drying issue's. Seems to be working great like that.
    Yeah I keep saying I'm going to do EOD, my back is hurting & I'm not sure if it's from lifting or the erase pro, everytime I say I'm going EOD, I don't lol....

    Oh and hell yeah the stack is working... I'm harder dry & harder!
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  28. Registered User
    LiveToLift's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    13,346
    Rep Power
    9509239

    Couldn't wait to get new pics up so here we go! First three pics are right after training with a good pump, last three are right after a quick carb/protein rich post workout. I was astonished at the solid cut look I had throughout todays workout!
    Name:  progress2-1.jpg
Views: 60
Size:  25.0 KBName:  progress2-2.jpg
Views: 57
Size:  35.7 KBName:  progress2-3.jpg
Views: 57
Size:  20.4 KBName:  progress2-4.jpg
Views: 60
Size:  34.2 KBName:  progress2-5.jpg
Views: 59
Size:  33.1 KBName:  progress2-6.jpg
Views: 56
Size:  16.9 KB
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
  29. Registered User
    chedapalooza's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    ct
    Age
    25
    Posts
    7,288
    Rep Power
    1571137

    Huge improvements man. Fcking carbs huh?! Lol
    "no failure is final, nor is any success"
    Follow my 2014 training and supps!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/240285-chedapaloozas-2014-training.html
  30. Registered User
    LiveToLift's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    13,346
    Rep Power
    9509239

    3/24/12 Day 11

    Circuit training continues.... Concentrated on biceps/chest today but also did a few sets for tris/abs. As mentioned already the cut up look and feel I had made a world of difference in my training. I'm so used to feeling bloated out by the time I lift that it tends to slow me down and I get a bit out of it by the later sets. My lifts as far as weight are down but it is by choice, the level of training I'm doing right now, as far as intensity, is to the point where if I concentrated on heavy weights I would be depleted of energy by the end of phase one! I feel I have dropped atleast 2 percent body fat just in the short time on this stack and love the way I look right now. Had nothing before my workout but cauliflower with light ranch dip and BCAA's with the preworkout/creatine mix, and it definitely showed, however my energy was still through the roof. Weigh in 168.5(-4.5)

    Phase 1 cardio
    10 minutes stair stepper ranging from 75-105 steps a minute, HR held at 150-155

    Phase 1 strength training (4 rotations)
    Flat BB bench-->EZ bar curl-->DB overhead

    Phase 2 cardio
    Stationary bike 7 1/2 minutes at intensity level 11-14, HR held at 140-155

    Phase 2 strength training(4 rotations)
    DB fly's-->Hammer curls-->dips-->weighted sit-ups

    Cooldown
    Wide form push-ups-->crunches-->lying leg lifts-->Stretch

    Very successful training and pleased with everything today. Post workout meal consisted of a fruit smoothie made at the gym(completely overcharged!), 2 scoops whey with 1 percent milk(1 1/2 cups), and a pouch of tuna. Carbs will be near 150-175 today for a build day. Tomorrow will probably be cardio and abs with maybe some individualized leg strengthening sets. Circuit training will be put off for a day.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
  31. Registered User
    BPjohn123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Canada
    Age
    30
    Posts
    6,948
    Rep Power
    7007822

    Nice work man
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider
  32. Registered User
    LiveToLift's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    13,346
    Rep Power
    9509239

    Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    Huge improvements man. Fcking carbs huh?! Lol
    I cannot in any way say its because of the carbs alone! This stack is the real deal in my opinion for sure. I think with that being said my level of commitment in these few weeks have been unmatched for me, not too mention morry's help on incorporating circuit style training and you have yourself a coktail for success.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
  33. Registered User
    LiveToLift's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    13,346
    Rep Power
    9509239

    Quote Originally Posted by BPjohn123 View Post
    Nice work man
    Thank you BP! It's only going to get better(well that's the plan and what I foresee), stay tuned! I think after a week longer of the circuit training I may do a week of individualized body group strengthening with very slightly elevated carbs on workout days just to see if I can fine tune this experiment. I'm trying to find my body's comfortable range when dealing with carbs and damn it I think I may be close!
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
  34. Registered User
    breezy11's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    7,184
    Rep Power
    3734502

    You are continuing to kill it! At this point it looks like you're going to have a serious transformation by the end of the run.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  35. Registered User
    LiveToLift's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    13,346
    Rep Power
    9509239

    Quote Originally Posted by breezy11 View Post
    You are continuing to kill it! At this point it looks like you're going to have a serious transformation by the end of the run.
    Thank you bro! If you keep at it, I trust this stack will do wonders for you too my friend.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
  36. Registered User
    morry's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Out to sea
    Posts
    1,853
    Rep Power
    15884

    Quote Originally Posted by breezy11
    You are continuing to kill it! At this point it looks like you're going to have a serious transformation by the end of the run.
    X2

    Pics look great man. Yes, very Homo indeed.
    And are coming in, biceps are shaping up, ur transforming.

    Seems like you already know this, don't worry about being down in weight lifts bc of circuits. Your getting stronger, no doubt. Keep killing it.

    Good choices for carbs BTW. Keep the complex for the long lifting days, otherwise spare them. Simple carbs in dairy and veggies do not spike insulin either, they are gtg.
    Quote Originally Posted by swollen87 View Post
    lol in highschool i ran the original halodrol 50 for 8 weeks with clenbuterol and vodka as pct
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/193259-begins-morry-vs.html
  37. Registered User
    LiveToLift's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    13,346
    Rep Power
    9509239

    Quote Originally Posted by morry View Post
    X2

    Pics look great man. Yes, very Homo indeed.
    And are coming in, biceps are shaping up, ur transforming.

    Seems like you already know this, don't worry about being down in weight lifts bc of circuits. Your getting stronger, no doubt. Keep killing it.

    Good choices for carbs BTW. Keep the complex for the long lifting days, otherwise spare them. Simple carbs in dairy and veggies do not spike insulin either, they are gtg.
    Thank you! ;-) I think I'm getting the hang of this training style and diet and have kind of got over the depleted carb pissy moods I was experiencing. I will say this, I quit smoking cigarette's about a year and a half ago and it was no where near as hard for me then cutting carbs. Now that I'm over the first 2 weeks of doing it, I've noticed its getting easier and easier to adjust to.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
  38. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Board Sponsor
    AaronJP1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    The South.
    Age
    30
    Posts
    18,570
    Rep Power
    2410136

    Looked at your photos... You got some deep cuts man.
    Funny how every1s body can be different.

    I wish I had crazy genetics...


    Great job.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  39. Registered User
    LiveToLift's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    13,346
    Rep Power
    9509239

    Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    Looked at your photos... You got some deep cuts man.
    Funny how every1s body can be different.

    I wish I had crazy genetics...


    Great job.
    Thanks bro, I wouldn't say they are that deep.... but they will get there! In any case thank you for the kind words man!
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
  40. Registered User
    LiveToLift's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    13,346
    Rep Power
    9509239

    3/25/12 Day 12

    Cardio/leg/ab semi circuit today. Focused mainly on cardio and legs. I would like to start out by stating today I had a bit of a cheat day, carbs may end up near 200 today but with the way I've killed it and the heavy cardio rich workout I think it will be ok. My dad and I do a movie day just about every other weekend and he wanted to go see hunger games, so I indulged in about half of a small popcorn which was I'm sure loaded in carbs. I also stopped and got a smoothie on the way home from the gym, let me say I'm a bit addicted to the fruit smoothies right now! I will on my behalf say I took slin sane before the carbs so it may have cut it down a bit. Besides those two cheats I have had 2 chicken breasts today and a steak for my other meals, and will likely have another steak for my late meal at work. My Sunday's usually end up with very high macros being I usually wake up at 9-10 AM and stay up until after work(3rd shift) 8AM monday.

    So here are the details from the days workout:

    Weight = 168.5(-4.5)

    Phase 1 cardio
    Elliptical ranging from 8-15 incline and 8-12 resistance for 15 minutes, 200 calorie burn heart rate higher then normal 155 to 170 maintained

    Strength train Phase 1
    Leg press-->weighted sit-ups-->calf raises (5 rotations)

    Phase 2 cardio
    Stair stepper for 12 minutes, 70-90 steps a minute for about a 150 calorie burn heart rate 155-165 maintained. Sweat was dripping off insanely

    strength train phase 2
    Horse kicks-->hanging leg raise-->rotary calf

    Was planning on just abs and cardio with a few sets of legs but since I decided to carb up a bit more then I planned the circuit training was in order. On a personal note my fiance and I went and signed on a new apt today that has a pool and gym so I may be starting cardio twice daily on burn days! The gym isn't enough to drop my membership at my current gym but it is enough to get some cardio and light training in. Not too mention the pool will allow me to get a good tan so my pics will get a lot better for cuts coming in late spring. Very excited to move into this place it is brand new and no one has occupied our particular apt yet! Tomorrow will most likely be circuit training style with emphasis on back and shoulders.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Shredded Summer Stack -- ON SALE!
    By Hank Vangut in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 42
    Last Post: 03-03-2011, 04:27 AM
  2. Before 2007 Summer - 2010 Summer, ~25 lbs
    By mawalega in forum Pics
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 09-25-2010, 07:35 PM
  3. Shredded Summer Stack
    By Delta Force in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 04-14-2009, 09:57 AM
  4. How the FDA helps you???
    By anabolicrhino in forum News and Articles
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-27-2007, 09:09 PM
  5. San Shredded???
    By sutter cane in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-03-2005, 02:31 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in