Getting ready for summer with USPLabs and PES! - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 2

Getting ready for summer with USPLabs and PES!

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'1"  229 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by nokkT View Post
    Yeah, about damn time you actually do some work.

I'm jelly.
    That's what your arms feel like right now, don't they?

2. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by kaikara View Post
    That's what your arms feel like right now, don't they?
    My left one hurts. lol. Still so tight. My poor muscles are destroyed.
  3. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'1"  229 lbs.

Monday and Tuesday, April 2nd & 3rd:

Been rocking the Quantum Body Method workout in the gym the past couple of days. Having a lot fun training with a partner, pushing each other harder. It's definitely a better workout. I'm a ton more sore the next day now!

Monday was chest and biceps. This morning, it hurt just lifting my gym bag. And my chest still felt pumped! Gotta be that C20.

Today was shoulders and traps. Killed it in the gym, so I'm expecting to be sore again tomorrow. When I got home this evening, I went for a jog.

I noticed a definite dry mouth all day today. Trying to increase water intake.
    •   

4. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'1"  229 lbs.

Wednesday, April 4th:

Killed a Back and Tricep workout yesterday.

Lat pulldowns superset with close grip pulldowns, cable rows superset with wide grip cable rows, rear db lat raises, close grip pullups, hyperextensions, triceps pushdowns superset with reverse grip pushdowns, overhead tricep extensions, dips. Whew! Intense!

Back is sore today. Triceps are alright, not as bad as the biceps were hurting (are still hurting!).

We're gonna go kill legs today. I'll check my weight tomorrow morning. I'm off work tomorrow, so I'm going to take the whole three days to rest, then switch things around a little bit for next week's workout.
  5. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'1"  229 lbs.

Thursday, April 5th:

Final workout this week and my legs are toasted! I'm taking the rest of the three day weekend to just relax.

Friday, April 6th:

Weight myself this morning. I'm down to 225 lbs! That's nearly 3 lbs this week! This fat is just melting off like butter! I have not changed my calories at all this week.
  6. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'1"  229 lbs.

Monday, April 9th:

The three day weekend did me good! I needed the rest. Although I probably should have done some cardio, I felt I needed that time to let my body heal after pounding myself hard last week on those QBM workouts. They take a lot out of you! We're up for the same workouts again this week, although in a bit different order in order optimize them a bit. Also, this is my last week of the initial 4 week log.

Things I noticed this weekend:

Seriously decreased libido. I think for this week, I will go to an every other day dosing, as I feel my estrogen may be too far tanked by the Erase Pro.

Yesterday, I popped a couple C20 before Easter dinner, and I gorged myself insanely. This morning I am happy to report that the large amounts of salty ham, rolls, potatoes, and desserts had no apparent after effects. I woke up this morning just as lean as the day before.

I did send out my info to continue this log for another 4 weeks. I haven't received anything yet, but I'm looking forward to keeping this going. I'm leaning up quite nicely without dropping my calories too much. For the second four weeks, I'll probably get a little more aggressive on my calories.

At the end of this week, I'll get my final readings on weight, bodyfat, and post up some comparison pictures so we can see what has been done. Stay tuned!
  7. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'1"  229 lbs.

I decided not to go EOD on the Erase Pro for this week. Who needs libido, right?

I might do it for the second month.

Right now, it looks like I have enough C20 and Erase Pro to make it through Friday, with one extra pill of C20 left over. Woo!
  8. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'1"  229 lbs.

I used the electronic bodyfat checker thing at the gym today. I did it twice and it read 17.3% and 17.4%. I'm going to check with my calipers tonight to see how accurate my initial reading with the calipers is. If it was accurate, I'm just over 2.5% bodyfat drop in 3.5 weeks.

Edit: I just verified. Using my calipers and the 3-fold pinch test, I'm at 17%.
  9. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'1"  229 lbs.

Thursday, April 12th:

Worked chest and biceps today. I was extremely tired all day. I was certainly off my game in the gym today. Strength was definitely lacking. I'm hoping tomorrow is better, because it's leg day, and that's usually my favorite day.

I got an email today that said my round 2 was shipped yesterday. To my surprise, it was in my mailbox when I got home today! That was wicked fast! That's good too, because I run out of round 1 tomorrow, so it came just in time.

With the exception of today, I've been noticing an increased energy throughout the day. Nothing stim related, just awake. I'm not sleeping any different, but the day is certainly easier to get through. I'm chalking today up to "it's just one of those days".
  10. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'1"  229 lbs.

End of Round 1:

Sorry for the delay. I had an exceptionally busy weekend.

I ended up on friday, my last day of round one of C20 and Erase, with legs. As before, it was brutal. Today is monday and they're still killing me! It's definitely killing my weekend cardio routine. I haven't been doing any on the weekends for the past couple weeks.

I was not able to get pictures, weight, or bf% this weekend, but will try to do so tonight and tomorrow. From the updates I've been posting though, I can tell a significant difference. I definitely look leaner in the mirror. I feel that my chest has more definition rather than just being a lump of fat covering my pecs. My forearms have more visible veins. My stomach actually has indentations and curves now instead of being the pouch that I picked up over the past year and a half. My legs are also showing increased definition.

Overall, I'm quite impressed with this stack. I wrote down some things in the beginning that I would be doing to cut calories along the way. None of that actually happened. I think I cut the cheese back for a total of about two days. I did cut from a creamy ceaser dressing to a light italian, but other than that, there have been no reductions in calories. In fact, I've upped my carbs a bit because of this insane weightlifting routine. In spite of all that, I've managed to shed about 8 lbs in 4 weeks. That's a weight that is to be expected when dieting, except I wasn't dieting!

I'm looking very forward to round 2. I had some symptoms of low estrogen, so I dropped Erase Pro to every other day and so far, those symptoms are improving (dry lips, flaky hands, non-existent libido). I'm going to keep an eye on my progression, and drop calories if needed over the next 4 weeks. I'm looking forward to it!
  11. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'1"  229 lbs.

Some 4 week comparisons:

I think the most evident change is in my back!

Lighting is a bit off. My changes don't come through as well on my crappy camera, but I hope enough is visible. I'm impressed at what these supplements were able to do without a change in diet.

I'm looking for bigger changes in the next 4 weeks. As I get lower body fat, the changes become more evident!
  12. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'1"  229 lbs.

I'm just about the wrap up week 5 now (tomorrow). I'll grab my weight in the morning to compare.

As previously mentioned, I dropped Erase Pro to EOD. My hands aren't as flaky, and my lips are no longer chapped. My libido seems to also have come roaring back.

I left a summary of my progress so far in this thread: Carbonite Stack
  13. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'1"  229 lbs.

Friday, April 20th:

End of week 5. I weighed in at 224 lbs this morning. This means no change in weight this week, despite the fact that I ran out of Ezekial bread and didn't buy anymore, so that's a slight calorie drop. I still feel like I'm leaning out though. I'll try and grab my bodyfat at the gym today. It could've been a wash in that I gained slightly more muscle this week. I'd be happy about that.

I haven't been getting much sleep this week. I'm tired as hell all day long the last couple of days. I'm hoping I can catch up a little over the weekend.

Edit: 224 lbs and 17% bodyfat. Haven't moved in a week. Looks like I'll be figuring out where to cut some calories next week.
  14. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'1"  229 lbs.

Weekend update:

My brother came over last night and we had an evening of Nintendo and gorging on large amounts of pizza. I made sure to take my C20 with it, and this morning I had absolutely no residual bloat! Typically, when doing something like that, I feel it the next couple of days.
  15. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'1"  229 lbs.

Did my calculations. Here's my current breakdown.

At 224 lbs:

My calorie requirement to maintain my current weight is 3285 calories.
    My daily calorie intake is as it currently stands is 2826 calories.
    My macros: 318g Protein, 104g Fat, 151g Carbs.

Looks like I could drop a few more fats. Not sure what else I should cut given the numbers. Any suggestions?
  16. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by kaikara
    Did my calculations. Here's my current breakdown.

At 224 lbs:

My calorie requirement to maintain my current weight is 3285 calories.
    My daily calorie intake is as it currently stands is 2826 calories.
    My macros: 318g Protein, 104g Fat, 151g Carbs.

Looks like I could drop a few more fats. Not sure what else I should cut given the numbers. Any suggestions?
    This may sound crazy, but ever thought about dropping some calls from protein? IMO you are getting quite a bit. Recently I dropped my protein intake and raised my carbs a bit and noticed no negative change in body comp. I used to take in 300+ now I take in 200 + 25g bcaa/eaa. Maybe cut off a good 50g of protein for a 200 cal reduction?

Other than that progress looks really good!
    RecoverBro ELITE
  17. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'1"  229 lbs.

I suppose I could give that a shot. Thanks!
  18. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'1"  229 lbs.

Friday, April 27th:

Been a rough week. I've been tired all week and my allergies have been killing me.

I woke up this morning and weighed myself. I'm down 1 lb this week to 223 lbs. I'm also up another notch on my belt.

Starting next week, I'll be dropping some calories. Hoping I can power out these last few weeks.
  19. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'1"  229 lbs.

Sunday, April 29th:

So here's something I don't get. It seems that the worse the dinner is for me, the lighter I wake up the next morning. What is in this stuff?

I went to Cheeseburger in Paradise last night. I had the cheeseburger with the fried egg and mayo on it, sweet potato chips, fried pickles, and a salad. This morning I weighed in at 221 lbs!

Dropping my calories this coming week is seeming more like a backwards idea. I just need to eat large amounts of dirty food.
  20. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'1"  229 lbs.

Friday, May 4th: (Happy Star Wars Day!)

So, this has been a fairly good week. Still plugging away at that insane Quantum Body Method workout. It's like dragging my muscles through the fires of hell.

I woke up this morning and stepped on the scale... 224 lbs. Wtf? I weighed 221 lbs on Sunday. Hmm... So today at the gym, I checked my bodyfat... 16.7%. Well that's good news. That's down from my previous 17.4%. Weird stuff going on.
  21. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by kaikara View Post
    Friday, May 4th: (Happy Star Wars Day!)

So, this has been a fairly good week. Still plugging away at that insane Quantum Body Method workout. It's like dragging my muscles through the fires of hell.

I woke up this morning and stepped on the scale... 224 lbs. Wtf? I weighed 221 lbs on Sunday. Hmm... So today at the gym, I checked my bodyfat... 16.7%. Well that's good news. That's down from my previous 17.4%. Weird stuff going on.
    More like GOOD THINGS going on!
    RecoverBro ELITE
  22. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'1"  229 lbs.

Thursday, May 10th:

Well, things are winding down. I have two more days left on the C20.

I'm noticing a pretty good increase in definition. The other day when I stepped out of the shower, during that moment when your foot hits the floor and your quad contracts to bear the load, I just happened to glance over at the mirror and was like "Damn." That quad definition is looking pretty good when flexed. That sweep looks like it's going to bust out the side of my thigh.
  23. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'1"  229 lbs.

And it comes to an end:

This morning I took the last of my C20 and Erase Pro. My final stats: 223 lbs, 16.8% BF.

So, that's 9 lbs and ~3% BF dropped.

Let's do some math...

Starting figure: 232 lbs * .80 lbm = 185.6 lbs of lean body mass.
    Ending figure: 223 lbs * .832 lbm = 185.09 lbs of lean body mass.

That's a straight 9 lbs of fat melted off with negligible loss in lean body mass over 8 weeks. Now, I admit, those figures could have been better. I didn't really try that hard. I wanted to put the supplements to the test, so I didn't drop any cals the first 4 weeks. I even ate a bit more because the C20 had me raving hungry all the time! The first 4 weeks was where my biggest drop came from. The last 4 weeks wasn't as exciting. I did drop cals some, but I was having trouble trying to figure out where, so they didn't get dropped much. I also dropped the Erase Pro to EOD because I was having some joint, skin, and libido issues that signified my estrogen was too low.

All in all, I'm pretty impressed. I didn't change a bunch of things, then blame all my success on the supplements, because we all know supplements are just that, supplements, and most of our weight changes come by way of what our food intake is. I think I've proved that these two supplements when stacked together are very effective in their own right. I've run other things before doing the same testing method of not changing my cals, and I didn't see as big of, if any, change as I saw on this stack. I will be interested in running this stack again and doing a more aggressive cutting cycle. I also still stand by my previous observation that this stack may actually work better when you eat worse. My best days on this cycle, the days where I looked and felt the best, were after I binged on crappy food. It's gotta be something in that repartitioning of the C20.

I'll get some comparison shots up in the next day or so. I'm noticing the definition increase the most in my back and my quads.

Thanks USP and PES!
  24. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'1"  229 lbs.

Sorry for the delay, tinypic was giving me problems last night.

Flatter stomach, less boobage.

Sorry for the lighting differences, but you can tell a smoother muscle line, not marred by little fat rolls.

This one I think actually shows less definition than the 4 week picture. Not sure what's going on there. And I've got this weird lean to my right in all my 8th week pictures that I didn't have before.

Those quads are looking much better! I got some definition forming instead of just massive lumps.

No 4 week comparison shot here, weird. Veins in the forearms now. Stomach flatter.

Not much change in the calves.

So, that much overall change, with barely any effort. Now that I know what C20 and Erase Pro can do. I'm looking forward to the next run when I put forth more effort. I was going to for this run, and it started out great, but I kind of slacked off in the last 4 weeks by not adjusting my diet accordingly.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Prep's Getting Ready For Summer!
    By PrepNwa23 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-21-2010, 11:05 PM
  2. my get ready for summer stack
    By ambulldog in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-22-2010, 06:40 PM
  3. Ready for summer stack
    By Lawhammer in forum Supplements