Getting ready for summer with USPLabs and PES!

kaikara

kaikara

Awards
  • Established
USP and PES were extremely generous in handing out a few products to try, and they didn't even require a log!

I'm doing one though, because I have a feeling this is going to be awesome. I'd like to give a huge THANK YOU to USPLabs and PES for this opportunity.

Supps included:
C20
Erase Pro
Modern BCAA
Jack3d

I'm undecided whether or not I'll be using the Prime at this time. I think I'll need to pick up a second bottle before I start.

Other staples I use year round:
Creatine Mono
Orange Triad
Salmon Oil

A little background:
I've been lifting weights since just after my daughter was born in January 2008. In the past 2 1/2 years, I've really dialed in my diet, and tried a lot of different supplements, so I'm familiar with what works for me and what doesn't. My gains are coming slower and slower now, so I'm excited to see if these products live up to the claims.

In June of 2010, I embarked on my first real attempt at a cut. I went super OCD on my calories and dropped 25lbs in 12 weeks with NO supplements. I was pretty happy that I was able to see my abs for the first time in my life, but there was a problem. I was way to freaking skinny!

Before: (200 lbs)

After: (175 lbs)

I made up my mind that I would not cut again until I put some real mass on. Since the end of August 2010, I've been packing on mass, some muscle, some fat. My goal now is to get similar results that I got from my 12 week cut, now in 8 weeks. But this time, I've got help.

So here's the new before pictures. I'll post side-by-side comparisons at the end of the log.

232 lbs!

Relaxed:

Flexed:

Here's the equipment I'm working on:

(Yes, it's in my living room)

Occasionally I'll hit the gym, maybe once a week. I have a gym membership, but it's for a gym by my girlfriends house that is an hour away from where I live.

Cardio:
I hate it! I haven't done cardio since that last cut! I had my numbers checked recently though, and my HDL was Less than 15! I was advised that I needed to do cardio at least 20 minutes a day, 4 times a week. So for the past week, that's what I've been doing. During my last cut, I was getting up at 4:30 to go for a run, about 30-45 minutes, every day. I'm working my way back up to that. It's harder now with all this extra weight though!

I'll be starting this stack up in the next day or so, probably tomorrow since I'm so excited. I already cracked into the Jack3d and BCAAs for tonight's back workout. I'm not a big fan of fruit punch, and both the Jack3d and BCAAs are that flavor. I won't be rating taste on a scale of 1 to 10 because of that though. In fact, the only flavor I find worse than fruit punch, is watermelon. This goes for anything. I'm more of a grape, strawberry, apple kind of guy. I give mixability on the Jack3d and BCAAs about a 9 though. It was pretty smooth!

So buckle in, and let's get to work!

Thanks again USP and PES!

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Excited for this run?

rsnake21

rsnake21

Awards
  • Established
Good luck bro and amazing job on the cut thats impressive.

kaikara

kaikara

Awards
  • Established
My current diet:

6:30am
4 whole eggs
2 slices Ezekiel bread
Shake (1.5 cups milk, 2 handfuls berries, 2 scoops whey, blender)

9:30am
10oz ground beefalo (hybrid cattle, bison and cow, low fat) prepared with taco seasoning
1 tbl spoon salsa
sprinkling of shredded cheese
1/4 cup frozen spinach

12:30pm
10oz chicken breast
1 whole potato (sometimes white, sometimes sweet)
1/2 cup veggies

3:30pm (preworkout)
1 cup plain greek yogurt
2 apples

7pm (post-workout)
Shake (1.5 cups milk, 1 banana, 1 handful berries, 2 scoops whey, blender)

8:30pm
8oz steak
Large salad

nokkT

Awards
Damn you, jumping in already? So, you changing anything in your diet for this or you going to keep everything the same and see how the supps treat you?

Oh, btw, don't hurt yourself again. :banghead:

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice. I'm subbed. Let's see some shreds!!

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
dang it...you guys are lucky...usp labs are doing big things these days...lovin the beard

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Damn... This log is buzzing already haha

kaikara

kaikara

Awards
  • Established
Damn you, jumping in already? So, you changing anything in your diet for this or you going to keep everything the same and see how the supps treat you?

Oh, btw, don't hurt yourself again. :banghead:
I'll be changing minor things. Like dropping cheese, switching salad dressing, grabbing a lower fat milk. We'll see.

I did deadlifts tonight. Doctor said no deadlifts for at least a month. Screw it! I pick things up and put them down!

Nice. I'm subbed. Let's see some shreds!!
That's the goal!

lovin the beard
I grew it in September/October, shaved it off in November, girlfriend had a fit because she loved it, so I grew it back. :)

Damn... This log is buzzing already haha
It's cuz I put lots of pictures!

kaikara

kaikara

Awards
  • Established
Current Workout info:

I'm in school two nights a week, and usually one day every weekend is occupied so I can't lift. That leaves about four days a week to lift. Occasionally I get lucky and squeeze in a fifth. My current split is as follows:

Legs
Chest/Biceps
Back/Triceps
Shoulders

If I get a fifth day, it may be arms, or I'll just start over and something gets lucky and gets hit twice that week.

I'm lifting for strength and hypertrophy. I usually start with a heavy compound lift (bench, deadlift, squat,military press) for 5 sets of 3-5 reps, then I finish out the rest of the workout with sets of 3 in the 8-10 range. I often do drop sets on the final set of each exercise.

kaikara

kaikara

Awards
  • Established
Thursday, March 15:

I absolutely killed it at the gym last night! On the once a week or so occasion that I go to the gym, I love it when it lands on leg day. My favorite part is doing calf presses on the leg press machine. I loaded up 12 plates and did 5 sets of 12 reps. My calves were loving that!

I'm still going lighter on squats right now, so I didn't go over 225lbs. For those not in the know, a little over 3 weeks ago, I was deadlifting and something snapped in my lower back. I went to the doctor because I couldn't stand up straight and I was barely able to walk. The pain was excrutiating. I didn't work out for a week and a half just waiting for it to heal, and I'm still having pain when I sit down.

I did a few other things like hack squats, Romanian deads, ham curls, leg extensions, then finished it off with some ab work. I hate ab work. I hardly ever do it. Usually, and it happened last night, when doing ab work, I get this intense pain where it feels like one of my ab muscles just curls up in a huge knot. It's quite crippling for a few minutes. Cardio didn't last long. I think I made 7 minutes on the stair climber. My legs were beat!

One thing that's a real head trip is drinking clear BCAA's that taste like fruit punch. Weird.

I'm pretty stim sensitive, and most of the time I'm flying high on one scoop of any preworkout. I haven't noticed anything irregular with the Jack3d yet. It's fairly mild thus far.

Yesterday was my first day, so I don't know if the Compound 20 and Erase Pro are doing anything yet, but I had one of the best nights of sleep in a loooooong time last night. I was even on my girlfriend's super hard bed last night. For those that caught my last log, AgeForce Melatonin Patch, you know that sleeping usually isn't very restful for me.

I haven't measured my bodyfat yet. I forgot to do that on Thursday morning when I started, and I stayed at my girlfriend's house last night, so I couldn't do it this morning. I'll try to remember to grab my calipers in the morning and check it out.

kaikara

kaikara

Awards
  • Established
Bodyfat

Using my crappy calipers and the 3 folds pinch method, my current bodyfat is 20%. I pinched a 66, which according to my chart is right on the line of 19% and 20%.

Now some comparisons.

My previous before and after pictures were 200 lbs at 20% bodyfat, and 175 lbs at 10% bodyfat, respectively.
The corresponding lean mass weights are 160 lbs and 157.5 lbs. Meaning that of the 25 lbs I lost during that 12 week cut, 2.5 lbs was muscle.

By the same calculations, right now at 232 lbs with 20% bodyfat, my lean mass weight is 185.6 lbs.

That's a gain of 28.1 lbs of muscle in 18 months.

Let's see if this C20 and Erase Pro can help me shed that bodyfat without any loss of muscle. Optimally, because of C20's recomposition properties, I'd like to see a higher lean mass weight at the end. :)

kaikara

kaikara

Awards
  • Established
Friday, March 16th:

I did a quick chest workout when I got home while waiting for my girlfriend to come over. Started out with Incline Bench press x3 plus warmups, then heavy flat bench press x5 plus warmups. Moved on to superset Incline DB press with Pushups (x3). I finished it off with low weight decline DB press to really pump it up. I was feeling pretty good. I love that swole chest feeling.

My girl came over, and we went and ate chinese food. My favorite! I don't eat out a lot, maybe once or twice a month. I allowed this indulgence at the beginning, because I'll be dropping cals from here on out.

kaikara

kaikara

Awards
  • Established
Saturday, March 17th:

Parades suck, let's pound iron!

Woke up at about 9am, ate breakfast, waited about 45 min, drank my Jack3d, waited another 35min, then hit a shoulder workout!

I'm going to post up my entire workout. Shoulders are a bit higher volume for me. I've found that it takes higher volume to make my shoulders grow. I know they look kind of flat in my pictures, but at lower bodyfat, they don't look bad. They didn't really start growing for me until I started higher volume.

Military Press: 5 sets, 5 reps, 150 lbs
Behind the Neck Military Press: 3 sets, 8 reps, 100 lbs

Side Lateral Raises: 3 sets, 10 reps, 25 lbs
Superset with
Front Lateral Raises: 3 sets, 10 reps, 25 lbs

Supermans: 3 sets, 10 reps, 50 lbs
Superset with
Rear Lateral Raises: 3 sets, 10 reps, 35 lbs

Cable Face Pulls: 3 sets, 10 reps, 55 lbs
Superset with
Upright Rows: 3 sets, 7 reps, 100 lbs

Shrugs: 3 sets, 10 reps, 275 lbs
Dumbbell Shrugs: 3 sets, 15 reps, 45 lbs (burn in to pump the traps)
Dumbbell Shoulder Press: 3 sets, 10 reps, 45 lbs (losing steam)
Reverse Grip Military Press: 2 sets, 15 reps, 45 lbs (burn in to get that pump at the end)

My shrugs, like my deadlifts, are staying a bit lighter as I work my way back up from lower back injury.

Then I finished out with a 25 minute jog. I'm beat!

Third day on C20 and Erase Pro. I don't notice any real change in body composition yet.

kaikara

kaikara

Awards
  • Established
Sunday, March 18th:

I hit up an arms workout, but wasn't motivated enough to do any cardio. I need a stair climber in my living room or something.

I started off with some dips and chin-ups, just banging out as many as I could for 3 sets of each. Moved on to Skullcrushers for 5x5, then straight barbell curls for 6reps x 5sets (need to increase weight next week). Worked out a nice pump by supersetting tricep rope pulldowns and hammer curls at about 10 reps each for 3 sets. Then moved onto forearms with barbell forearm curls and that little rope on a stick thing that you twist (I call it the Forearm Blaster).

Arms is something I'm going to try doing a more dedicated day of. I've always done arms linked with another day whether that was chest/tri and back/bi or chest/bi and back/tri, but I feel my arms are lacking in comparison to the rest of my body. So for the past couple of weeks, I've split them off when I could.

I'm feeling pretty hungry all the time now. The only thing I've adjusted in my diet so far was cut out the cheese on my salad last night, and in my taco meat today. I bought a light oil based dressing instead of the creamy caesar dressing I've been using, but won't switch to that until I run out in a few more days. That should cut just a few more calories out. I was maintaining fairly well on what I was eating, so with the addition of the C20 and Erase Pro, I don't think I should cut many calories right off the bat. We'll see. I've plenty of time to adjust. :)

nokkT

Awards
I hit up an arms workout, but wasn't motivated enough to do any cardio. I need a stair climber in my living room or something.
Or go to a gym *cough*. :)

So, are you liking the arms day split out from the rest of your workouts?

kaikara

kaikara

Awards
  • Established
Or go to a gym *cough*. :)

So, are you liking the arms day split out from the rest of your workouts?
You gonna pay for my membership? :)

I do. It was usually just something tacked onto the end after working a larger body part, so I was tired by the time I got to them. I like that I can go into an arm workout fresh now. I can lift heavier.

nokkT

Awards
You gonna pay for my membership? :)

I do. It was usually just something tacked onto the end after working a larger body part, so I was tired by the time I got to them. I like that I can go into an arm workout fresh now. I can lift heavier.
No, that's what you have a job for!

Awesome, glad you're liking it that way. Sounds like its working out for ya.

kaikara

kaikara

Awards
  • Established
Tuesday, March 20th:

No workout on Monday because of school after work.

I had a great back workout tonight though!

Snapped this pic cuz I thought it looked good.

The workout:

Wide Grip Pullups: 5 sets, 5 reps, bodyweight
Lat pulldowns: 3 sets, 8 reps, 140 lbs
Behind Neck Pulldowns: 3 sets, 8 reps, 100 lbs

Cable Rows: 3 sets, 10 reps, 150 lbs
Wide Grip Cable Rows: 3 sets, 10 reps, 110 lbs

One-arm Dumbbell Rows: 3 sets, 10 reps, 65 lbs

Deadlifts: 3 sets, 10 reps, 135 lbs

Deadlifts are staying low for awhile since my back is still hurting. I'm hoping I can lift that weight back up again soon. It sucks not being able to pull the big weights.

Since it's raining all this week, I don't have much chance for cardio. I don't finish my workout in time to make it up to the clubhouse to run on the treadmill before they close up. I can't run outside because that's no fun getting drenched. So tonight I hit the punching bag. I'm not sure how my neighbors below me feel about that, but they haven't complained yet. I don't do it for too long, as I get fatigued really quickly. It takes a lot out of you!

Update to how I feel.... Hungry! More now than I used to.

Will weigh myself again at the one week mark.

kaikara

kaikara

Awards
  • Established
No workout last night because of classes again, but an update to my progress.

This morning while doing dishes after breakfast, I noticed more veins than usual in my forearms. Also, it appears that my chest is tightening up a bit. My shoulders feel bigger. I don't know if they're actually bigger, or if I can just feel the muscles easier because of leaning out. I just know that when I put my hand on my shoulder, it feels different, more solid.

Also, I have acne popping up more abundantly on my shoulders, and my hunger is still crazy.

I don't really notice any change in my stomach region yet, but it's early.

I'll be hitting up the gym for a leg workout this evening!

kaikara

kaikara

Awards
  • Established
Thursday/Friday, March 22nd & 23rd:

I was feeling great all day yesterday! I had some extra energy coming from somewhere. I felt so good, that after I took my Jack3d on the way to the gym, I started getting this anxious feeling. It was weird.

I pounded out a solid leg day at the gym. My legs are sore this morning!

Weighed myself this morning. Came in 2 lbs lighter at 230 lbs after one week. Also, my belt is feeling more loose. I think I'll be cinching up a notch soon. The only calories I've cut were about 200 calories in shredded cheese. Crazy!

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Your workout looks like a modification (higher volume) of the NeedSize 5x5 I found recently. Is it? Or is it something you have evolved into? Looks similar to what I used to do. Minus the military. I would only do bench, deads, squats. 3x a week.

kaikara

kaikara

Awards
  • Established
Your workout looks like a modification (higher volume) of the NeedSize 5x5 I found recently. Is it? Or is it something you have evolved into? Looks similar to what I used to do. Minus the military. I would only do bench, deads, squats. 3x a week.
It's just something I've evolved into. I like doing a 5x5 to increase strength, but I also know that I need high volume to grow. So it's just kind of been evolving over time. I never knew I needed high volume until I used Ergogenix's Quantum Body Workout.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's just something I've evolved into. I like doing a 5x5 to increase strength, but I also know that I need high volume to grow. So it's just kind of been evolving over time. I never knew I needed high volume until I used Ergogenix's Quantum Body Workout.
Cool. What is this ergogenix quantum body workout you speak of? I think I will google it ;)

kaikara

kaikara

Awards
  • Established
Cool. What is this ergogenix quantum body workout you speak of? I think I will google it ;)
This is a video explaining what it is.
http://vimeo.com/13916327

There are videos of each of the workouts on youtube.

It's insane. Don't expect to be using anywhere near the weight you're used to.

I have all the pdf with the instructions and workout sheets. PM me if you want them and I can email them to you. Ergogenix removed them from their site.

nokkT

Awards
Oh man, I want to try! Hmm...... so, when you coming back to the gym? :D

kaikara

kaikara

Awards
  • Established
As soon as I figure out how to make it work on a more permanent basis. :)

kaikara

kaikara

Awards
  • Established
Saturday, March 24th:

Woke up this morning and had a bit bigger breakfast than usual. Waited an hour or so, downed my Jack3d, waited another half hour and hit a chest workout. It was horrible! Tried going for 5x5, but could hardly move the weight. I had to drop the weight and just pounded out 8-10 on everything. I was pretty pumped though, and a bit more leanness was still evident. Afterwards, I got to try out my new heavy bag setup. That speedbag is hard to hit!

I wore my 4 year old little girl out. She saw daddy working out and wanted to do it as well. I gave her the empty dumbbell handles and she was laying on the floor mimicking what I was doing. It was cute. Afterwards, she hit the old punching bag while I was on the new one. Then she couldn't stop talking about food! We had just eaten breakfast about 3 hours before, and she hardly ever wants lunch! She's asleep now. Hasn't taken a nap in weeks, but wanted one today. Haha!

I need more food!

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Noticing anything from the stack?

kaikara

kaikara

Awards
  • Established
Noticing anything from the stack?
A little more lean, chest tightening up. Down two pounds. Insane hunger! A bit of shoulder acne. That's about it. Heading in the right direction. It was a bit of an off day. I hope my strength bounces back tomorrow.

kaikara

kaikara

Awards
  • Established
Sunday, March 25th:

I made up for my lackluster chest workout on Saturday morning, by having a great back workout on Sunday! Monday morning now and my back is so sore!

Monday, March 26th:

Today is my birthday! I took off work today. Going to bust out a quick arms workout this morning, then go get my free lunch! I can't decide. BD's Mongolian Grill or Red Robin Gourmet Burgers? :)

I'm not going to comment on leanness or my diet this morning... I had cake yesterday. :p I did take my C20 before I ate it though.

Actually, I can't tell a difference because of the cake. Still looking good and heading in the right direction.

kaikara

kaikara

Awards
  • Established
Tuesday, March 27th:

No worse for the wear after my birthday!

Had a killer shoulder workout tonight. Dropped the weight and focused more on the stretch and the squeeze. Man, my shoulders are so pumped!

Went for a run afterwards and actually was able to run the whole time. No slow downs to walk.

I'm noticing a bit more definition in my shoulders. They definitely looked bigger tonight. Also, noticed some definition in my abs. Not really in the individual muscles themselves, but I'm getting the middle separation back and a little definition is noticeable on the side when the light hits just right. I'm lovin' it!

kaikara

kaikara

Awards
  • Established
Thursday, March 29th:

I had a great leg workout tonight! Didn't go to the gym, but was able to push myself at home just fine. I kept weight lower and again focused on stretch and squeeze. High volume and high reps. My legs are pumped up!

Checking out progress in the mirror afterwards, I notice more definition coming through in my quads. Looking good!

I probably won't get my weight this week. I won't have access to my usual scale, and I don't want to use another one, because they all seem to give different readings. I'm still looking like I'm leaning out though. For the most part the hunger has subsided, but I am drinking more water now.

kaikara

kaikara

Awards
  • Established
Couple of updates rolled into one.

Friday, March 30th:

Short chest workout I like to call a "plumper". I focused mainly on upper chest because that's a weak spot for me, I kept the weight low, and I just busted out as many reps as I could. I had a real nice swell going on for the rest of the night.

Saturday, March 31st:

Saturday was an off day. Went on a 5 hour motorcycle ride, then out to see PBR live! I was rooting for the bulls. ;)

Sunday, April 1st:

I woke up this morning at my girlfriends house, so I got to use the scale I normally use to track progress. I weighed in at 228 lbs. That's another 2 lbs lost in just over a week! So far I've lost a total of 4 lbs in just over two weeks. I'm happy with that progress. Any faster and I'd be sacrificing muscle. What's remarkable is the fact that I haven't significantly cut calories. I cut about 200-300 calories in the first week, but I didn't cut anything the second week and I still lost weight! I can tell that I'm leaning out in my shoulders. My stomach is flatter. And my girlfriend mentioned the muscles in my legs "sticking out" this morning.

I'm still doing cardio about 4 times a week. I'm up to 2 miles in under 20 minutes now. When I started a few weeks ago, I couldn't do a whole mile without walking some of it. Obviously I'm not training for a marathon anytime soon, but any progress is good progress.

Tomorrow I start hitting the gym with Nokkt for a month (at least). We'll be starting the Quantum Body Method. Should be fun!

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Awesome updates man.

What kind of bike u riden?

I have a GSXR 1000

kaikara

kaikara

Awards
  • Established
Monday and Tuesday, April 2nd & 3rd:

Been rocking the Quantum Body Method workout in the gym the past couple of days. Having a lot fun training with a partner, pushing each other harder. It's definitely a better workout. I'm a ton more sore the next day now!

Monday was chest and biceps. This morning, it hurt just lifting my gym bag. And my chest still felt pumped! Gotta be that C20.

Today was shoulders and traps. Killed it in the gym, so I'm expecting to be sore again tomorrow. When I got home this evening, I went for a jog.

I noticed a definite dry mouth all day today. Trying to increase water intake.

kaikara

kaikara

Awards
  • Established
Wednesday, April 4th:

Killed a Back and Tricep workout yesterday.

Lat pulldowns superset with close grip pulldowns, cable rows superset with wide grip cable rows, rear db lat raises, close grip pullups, hyperextensions, triceps pushdowns superset with reverse grip pushdowns, overhead tricep extensions, dips. Whew! Intense!

Back is sore today. Triceps are alright, not as bad as the biceps were hurting (are still hurting!).

We're gonna go kill legs today. I'll check my weight tomorrow morning. I'm off work tomorrow, so I'm going to take the whole three days to rest, then switch things around a little bit for next week's workout.

kaikara

kaikara

Awards
  • Established
Thursday, April 5th:

Final workout this week and my legs are toasted! I'm taking the rest of the three day weekend to just relax.

Friday, April 6th:

Weight myself this morning. I'm down to 225 lbs! That's nearly 3 lbs this week! This fat is just melting off like butter! I have not changed my calories at all this week.

kaikara

kaikara

Awards
  • Established
Monday, April 9th:

The three day weekend did me good! I needed the rest. Although I probably should have done some cardio, I felt I needed that time to let my body heal after pounding myself hard last week on those QBM workouts. They take a lot out of you! We're up for the same workouts again this week, although in a bit different order in order optimize them a bit. Also, this is my last week of the initial 4 week log.

Things I noticed this weekend:

Seriously decreased libido. I think for this week, I will go to an every other day dosing, as I feel my estrogen may be too far tanked by the Erase Pro.

Yesterday, I popped a couple C20 before Easter dinner, and I gorged myself insanely. This morning I am happy to report that the large amounts of salty ham, rolls, potatoes, and desserts had no apparent after effects. I woke up this morning just as lean as the day before. :)

I did send out my info to continue this log for another 4 weeks. I haven't received anything yet, but I'm looking forward to keeping this going. I'm leaning up quite nicely without dropping my calories too much. For the second four weeks, I'll probably get a little more aggressive on my calories.

At the end of this week, I'll get my final readings on weight, bodyfat, and post up some comparison pictures so we can see what has been done. Stay tuned!

kaikara

kaikara

Awards
  • Established
I decided not to go EOD on the Erase Pro for this week. Who needs libido, right? :crazy:

I might do it for the second month.

Right now, it looks like I have enough C20 and Erase Pro to make it through Friday, with one extra pill of C20 left over. Woo!

kaikara

kaikara

Awards
  • Established
I used the electronic bodyfat checker thing at the gym today. I did it twice and it read 17.3% and 17.4%. I'm going to check with my calipers tonight to see how accurate my initial reading with the calipers is. If it was accurate, I'm just over 2.5% bodyfat drop in 3.5 weeks.

Edit: I just verified. Using my calipers and the 3-fold pinch test, I'm at 17%.

kaikara

kaikara

Awards
  • Established
Thursday, April 12th:

Worked chest and biceps today. I was extremely tired all day. I was certainly off my game in the gym today. Strength was definitely lacking. I'm hoping tomorrow is better, because it's leg day, and that's usually my favorite day.

I got an email today that said my round 2 was shipped yesterday. To my surprise, it was in my mailbox when I got home today! That was wicked fast! That's good too, because I run out of round 1 tomorrow, so it came just in time.

With the exception of today, I've been noticing an increased energy throughout the day. Nothing stim related, just awake. I'm not sleeping any different, but the day is certainly easier to get through. I'm chalking today up to "it's just one of those days".

kaikara

kaikara

Awards
  • Established
End of Round 1:

Sorry for the delay. I had an exceptionally busy weekend.

I ended up on friday, my last day of round one of C20 and Erase, with legs. As before, it was brutal. Today is monday and they're still killing me! It's definitely killing my weekend cardio routine. I haven't been doing any on the weekends for the past couple weeks.

I was not able to get pictures, weight, or bf% this weekend, but will try to do so tonight and tomorrow. From the updates I've been posting though, I can tell a significant difference. I definitely look leaner in the mirror. I feel that my chest has more definition rather than just being a lump of fat covering my pecs. My forearms have more visible veins. My stomach actually has indentations and curves now instead of being the pouch that I picked up over the past year and a half. My legs are also showing increased definition.

Overall, I'm quite impressed with this stack. I wrote down some things in the beginning that I would be doing to cut calories along the way. None of that actually happened. I think I cut the cheese back for a total of about two days. I did cut from a creamy ceaser dressing to a light italian, but other than that, there have been no reductions in calories. In fact, I've upped my carbs a bit because of this insane weightlifting routine. In spite of all that, I've managed to shed about 8 lbs in 4 weeks. That's a weight that is to be expected when dieting, except I wasn't dieting!

I'm looking very forward to round 2. I had some symptoms of low estrogen, so I dropped Erase Pro to every other day and so far, those symptoms are improving (dry lips, flaky hands, non-existent libido). I'm going to keep an eye on my progression, and drop calories if needed over the next 4 weeks. I'm looking forward to it!