Getting hooked up by PES & USP Labs

Page 1 of 3 123 Last
  1. Professional Member
    Bolanrox's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    3,096
    Rep Power
    81805
    Level
    40
    Lv. Percent
    60.65%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Getting hooked up by PES & USP Labs


    Wow two cool companies with one great promo hookup. This is going to be a sick stack for sure! BCAA and jack3d are for the weekends can't wait to try these out.

    I will be starting Compound 20 tomorrow and then erase in a few days, Monday most likely. I figure I will start prime up in a week or two. Running at the 6 9 dosing that should bring me up to the end of the run. And let me get a good idea about how the products work on their own.


    I can't wait to get started!

  2. Diamond Member
    bdcc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    10,460
    Rep Power
    10742720
    Level
    108
    Lv. Percent
    79.14%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    First!
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  3. Professional Member
    Bolanrox's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    3,096
    Rep Power
    81805
    Level
    40
    Lv. Percent
    60.65%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    that you are matey
    •   
       

  4. Professional Member
    Bolanrox's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    3,096
    Rep Power
    81805
    Level
    40
    Lv. Percent
    60.65%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    first dose of Compound 20 this morning. can't say nor was I expecting to feel anything right off the bat.

    no stomach issues or reful / burp back.. that is nice
  5. Elite Member
    chedapalooza's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Age
    26
    Posts
    8,013
    Rep Power
    2571408
    Level
    74
    Lv. Percent
    96.11%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    In. Could u explain 6/9 dosing. Hear it all the time but unsure. Mine hasn't come yet. What Is dosing on c20?
    "no failure is final, nor is any success"
    Follow my 2014 training and supps!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/240285-chedapaloozas-2014-training.html
  6. Diamond Member
    bdcc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    10,460
    Rep Power
    10742720
    Level
    108
    Lv. Percent
    79.14%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    9 on training days, 6 on non training days.

    Like people using the 6/4 dosing with AnaBeta, upping the dose to 6 when they train.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  7. Professional Member
    Bolanrox's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    3,096
    Rep Power
    81805
    Level
    40
    Lv. Percent
    60.65%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    6 on off days and 9 pills on training days. (for Prime)

    The C20 dosing is 1 serving (2 pills) in the AM and then 1 serving 6-8 hours later. and on training days they reccomend taking one serving 30-60 minutes prior to your workout.

    Still truely on the fence about adding in the Prime still (only thing I ever got from taking trib was bad headaches). will keep reading reviews. and waiting out 2 weeks to start will let me get an idea how ErasePro and c20 are working for me.
  8. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    AaronJP1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    18,815
    Rep Power
    3734736
    Level
    93
    Lv. Percent
    20.31%
    Achievements Activity RoyaltyActivity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting Pro

    Well hello there.

    I have to agree I'm on the fence with Prime as well....

    I may save it for a bit later.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  9. Elite Member
    chedapalooza's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Age
    26
    Posts
    8,013
    Rep Power
    2571408
    Level
    74
    Lv. Percent
    96.11%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Bolanrox
    6 on off days and 9 pills on training days. (for Prime)

    The C20 dosing is 1 serving (2 pills) in the AM and then 1 serving 6-8 hours later. and on training days they reccomend taking one serving 30-60 minutes prior to your workout.

    Still truely on the fence about adding in the Prime still (only thing I ever got from taking trib was bad headaches). will keep reading reviews. and waiting out 2 weeks to start will let me get an idea how ErasePro and c20 are working for me.
    C20 not with meals right?
    "no failure is final, nor is any success"
    Follow my 2014 training and supps!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/240285-chedapaloozas-2014-training.html
  10. Professional Member
    Bolanrox's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    3,096
    Rep Power
    81805
    Level
    40
    Lv. Percent
    60.65%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    it says with meals.. but since i am doing lg / if (kinda leaning more towards warrior at this point due to the time i can actually get to eat during the day as of late) the morning one is going to always be on an empty stomach.
  11. Professional Member
    Bolanrox's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    3,096
    Rep Power
    81805
    Level
    40
    Lv. Percent
    60.65%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    for Prime I'd love to hear some opinions... I am sure there will be no placebo effect at work with this one, and from what i have read review wise it seems to be pretty much on page with plain trib (with maybe some better recovery?)
  12. Elite Member
    chedapalooza's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Age
    26
    Posts
    8,013
    Rep Power
    2571408
    Level
    74
    Lv. Percent
    96.11%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Bolanrox
    for Prime I'd love to hear some opinions... I am sure there will be no placebo effect at work with this one, and from what i have read review wise it seems to be pretty much on page with plain trib (with maybe some better recovery?)
    I used prime religiously for 3-4 months at a time about 2-3 years ago.. I always noticed leaning and better body comp, fuller muscles and better strength. However, I would always notice some puffiness in my chest from rise in estrogen.. I'm more than confident the Erasepro Would combat this with ease. I haven't gotten mine yet but I can't wait.. Gotta be today or tomorrow
    "no failure is final, nor is any success"
    Follow my 2014 training and supps!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/240285-chedapaloozas-2014-training.html
  13. Professional Member
    Bolanrox's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    3,096
    Rep Power
    81805
    Level
    40
    Lv. Percent
    60.65%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    its worth a try right? hopefully no head aches this time around!
  14. Elite Member
    chedapalooza's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Age
    26
    Posts
    8,013
    Rep Power
    2571408
    Level
    74
    Lv. Percent
    96.11%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Bolanrox
    its worth a try right? hopefully no head aches this time around!
    Definitely.. Personally I would do c20+prime for 2 weeks then add in the erase for 4.. So u finish off with Erasepro solo.. Really work those serm effects just in case prime leaves u with excess estrogen like it does for me..
    "no failure is final, nor is any success"
    Follow my 2014 training and supps!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/240285-chedapaloozas-2014-training.html
  15. Professional Member
    Bolanrox's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    3,096
    Rep Power
    81805
    Level
    40
    Lv. Percent
    60.65%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    smart idea If i am timing it right - and i may push back the erase a few more days - i should have 5 or so days of Erase only at the end all ready. Do you think that would work out?

    I doubt there would be much of an estro kick back, never had any issues with that with DAA or regular trib.
  16. Elite Member
    chedapalooza's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Age
    26
    Posts
    8,013
    Rep Power
    2571408
    Level
    74
    Lv. Percent
    96.11%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Bolanrox
    smart idea If i am timing it right - and i may push back the erase a few more days - i should have 5 or so days of Erase only at the end all ready. Do you think that would work out?

    I doubt there would be much of an estro kick back, never had any issues with that with DAA or regular trib.
    Yea sounds good
    "no failure is final, nor is any success"
    Follow my 2014 training and supps!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/240285-chedapaloozas-2014-training.html
  17. Professional Member
    Bolanrox's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    3,096
    Rep Power
    81805
    Level
    40
    Lv. Percent
    60.65%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    will continue as planned then lol. thanks!
  18. Professional Member
    Bolanrox's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    3,096
    Rep Power
    81805
    Level
    40
    Lv. Percent
    60.65%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    day two again not expecting all that much yet. will see how weekly weighin goes tomorrow.
  19. Professional Member
    Bolanrox's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    3,096
    Rep Power
    81805
    Level
    40
    Lv. Percent
    60.65%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Weekly weigh in:

    Weight down about .5lbs now at 167.6 pretty much on track for how things have been going.

    Still not feeling anything different from the c20. Will be trying jack3d and maybe the BCAA tonight. I have a scoop or two left of a recover pro tub I want to finish first. Will be starting erase pro on Monday
  20. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    AaronJP1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    18,815
    Rep Power
    3734736
    Level
    93
    Lv. Percent
    20.31%
    Achievements Activity RoyaltyActivity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting Pro

    Keep after it!
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  21. Professional Member
    Bolanrox's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    3,096
    Rep Power
    81805
    Level
    40
    Lv. Percent
    60.65%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    thanks man! cant wait to see the waist dropping down.!
  22. Professional Member
    Bolanrox's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    3,096
    Rep Power
    81805
    Level
    40
    Lv. Percent
    60.65%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    first work out on c20 now in the books

    I did notice two things. not pointing fingers yet but i was sweating a bit. (which i almost never do) it was also quite warm out so lets keep track of this.

    also when doing intervals I found my cardio capacity greatly increased. i have run them in a while but i was going faster / longer than i had prior. would c20 increase lung capacity?

    Thoughts on modern BCAA: mixes great and easy, taste pretty good. Mixing has always been an issue for me, og x-tend left crystals, and Recover Pro (not the sample packs for some reason) leaves white flakes.

    Jack3d: one scoop for a fair amount of water. didnt feel a thing, no ba tingles / flushing no stim feeling. will let you know if i can sleep ok
  23. Professional Member
    Bolanrox's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    3,096
    Rep Power
    81805
    Level
    40
    Lv. Percent
    60.65%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    early am work out today so 1 serving of BCAA and jack3d when i got up with the c20.

    pretty good day of lifting. sweat was still there and it was cold today. strength gains are on target, pumps were good, not better than normal but good, cardio was extremely easy. i was sprinting a a much higher MPH than i have really ever done. didn't even feel winded. good stuff.
  24. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    AaronJP1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    18,815
    Rep Power
    3734736
    Level
    93
    Lv. Percent
    20.31%
    Achievements Activity RoyaltyActivity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Bolanrox
    early am work out today so 1 serving of BCAA and jack3d when i got up with the c20.

    pretty good day of lifting. sweat was still there and it was cold today. strength gains are on target, pumps were good, not better than normal but good, cardio was extremely easy. i was sprinting a a much higher MPH than i have really ever done. didn't even feel winded. good stuff.
    So are u taking the c20 on an empty stomach?

    What's your routine consist of? Are you going for strength or just on a size mission like I am?
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  25. Professional Member
    Bolanrox's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    3,096
    Rep Power
    81805
    Level
    40
    Lv. Percent
    60.65%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    yeah first dose is always on an empty stomach. (doing lg/if)

    I am using an old school full body routine, main goals right now are recomp / really slow cut. i am looking at progression of strength as a good indicator that i am not stripping muscle as well. could jsut be bro science. but at losing or gaining only .5 a week for the past 5 weeks, it seems to be holding true.
  26. Diamond Member
    LiveToLift's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    13,982
    Rep Power
    10744448
    Level
    107
    Lv. Percent
    66.09%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Bolanrox View Post
    first work out on c20 now in the books

    I did notice two things. not pointing fingers yet but i was sweating a bit. (which i almost never do) it was also quite warm out so lets keep track of this.

    also when doing intervals I found my cardio capacity greatly increased. i have run them in a while but i was going faster / longer than i had prior. would c20 increase lung capacity?

    Thoughts on modern BCAA: mixes great and easy, taste pretty good. Mixing has always been an issue for me, og x-tend left crystals, and Recover Pro (not the sample packs for some reason) leaves white flakes.

    Jack3d: one scoop for a fair amount of water. didnt feel a thing, no ba tingles / flushing no stim feeling. will let you know if i can sleep ok
    You just being nice or did you get a different batch of the bcaa's? LOL Mine isn't mixing very well at all, most sits at top of the glass...

    BTW IN....
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
  27. Professional Member
    Bolanrox's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    3,096
    Rep Power
    81805
    Level
    40
    Lv. Percent
    60.65%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    No mine is mixing much better than what I have used before. I use almost a full shaker of water but it even passed the cold water mix test. If I thought it mixed horribly I wouldn't think twice about saying it.
  28. Diamond Member
    LiveToLift's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    13,982
    Rep Power
    10744448
    Level
    107
    Lv. Percent
    66.09%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Bolanrox View Post
    No mine is mixing much better than what I have used before. I use almost a full shaker of water but it even passed the cold water mix test. If I thought it mixed horribly I wouldn't think twice about saying it.
    Yea I understand, my mixer cup just broke earlier this week so I'm mixing the old fashion way! Must be the reason. If only I had a usp or pes mixer cup..... HINT HINT :-)
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
  29. Professional Member
    Bolanrox's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    3,096
    Rep Power
    81805
    Level
    40
    Lv. Percent
    60.65%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    haha i have a beast mixer. which i think is the same as USP one
  30. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    AaronJP1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    18,815
    Rep Power
    3734736
    Level
    93
    Lv. Percent
    20.31%
    Achievements Activity RoyaltyActivity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Bolanrox
    yeah first dose is always on an empty stomach. (doing lg/if)

    I am using an old school full body routine, main goals right now are recomp / really slow cut. i am looking at progression of strength as a good indicator that i am not stripping muscle as well. could jsut be bro science. but at losing or gaining only .5 a week for the past 5 weeks, it seems to be holding true.
    So are you hitting 3 days a week?
    What's your full body look like? I just came off one and the reason why I dropped it was because I was hitting 1-2 sets of each muscle every other day; I didn't think I would see much growth with it....
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  31. Elite Member
    chedapalooza's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Age
    26
    Posts
    8,013
    Rep Power
    2571408
    Level
    74
    Lv. Percent
    96.11%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Bolanrox
    early am work out today so 1 serving of BCAA and jack3d when i got up with the c20.

    pretty good day of lifting. sweat was still there and it was cold today. strength gains are on target, pumps were good, not better than normal but good, cardio was extremely easy. i was sprinting a a much higher MPH than i have really ever done. didn't even feel winded. good stuff.

    Good news about the sprints, I do that 3-4 times a week on the treadmill

    Also interested in seeing your full body routine. I'll be doing one I put Togeter in April for more recomp before a v taper (back and shoulders) cut for summer
    "no failure is final, nor is any success"
    Follow my 2014 training and supps!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/240285-chedapaloozas-2014-training.html
  32. Professional Member
    Bolanrox's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    3,096
    Rep Power
    81805
    Level
    40
    Lv. Percent
    60.65%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    yep three day split 3 sets of each exorcise (Steve Reeves routine) goal is to hit 8 reps per set, and once you can get to 12 for all three sets i up the weight.

    at its core it is:
    Squat
    Row of some sort
    Chest press / Bench
    Shoulder press (sub in deads on day three)
    Dips / CG bench
    calves

    for me modern 4 day splits really did nothing for me. but once i started three days it all clicked (GVT HML 20 rep squat, etc) but everyone is different so i wouldn't call one better than the other. its just what works for you
  33. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    AaronJP1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    18,815
    Rep Power
    3734736
    Level
    93
    Lv. Percent
    20.31%
    Achievements Activity RoyaltyActivity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Bolanrox
    yep three day split 3 sets of each exorcise (Steve Reeves routine) goal is to hit 8 reps per set, and once you can get to 12 for all three sets i up the weight.

    at its core it is:
    Squat
    Row of some sort
    Chest press / Bench
    Shoulder press (sub in deads on day three)
    Dips / CG bench
    calves

    for me modern 4 day splits really did nothing for me. but once i started three days it all clicked (GVT HML 20 rep squat, etc) but everyone is different so i wouldn't call one better than the other. its just what works for you
    Yeah personally I think those splits are for people who really beat the muscle thus they should be sore for days! Myself I'm switching a routine to something like the rock had... 4-5 days a week alternating upper and lower body, supposed to burn fat and get some growth as well... U usually stick to 5 sets around 12-15 reps. Plus every says volume grows you ad well as strength does....


    Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza

    Good news about the sprints, I do that 3-4 times a week on the treadmill

    Also interested in seeing your full body routine. I'll be doing one I put Togeter in April for more recomp before a v taper (back and shoulders) cut for summer
    I posted 1 for u and u brushed it off...
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  34. Professional Member
    Bolanrox's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    3,096
    Rep Power
    81805
    Level
    40
    Lv. Percent
    60.65%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    first day of Erase pro today. will report back later if i notice anything
  35. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    AaronJP1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    18,815
    Rep Power
    3734736
    Level
    93
    Lv. Percent
    20.31%
    Achievements Activity RoyaltyActivity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Bolanrox
    first day of Erase pro today. will report back later if i notice anything
    Just read this. Reminded to take my pills
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  36. Professional Member
    Bolanrox's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    3,096
    Rep Power
    81805
    Level
    40
    Lv. Percent
    60.65%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    haha

    glad i could help I do love the 1 a day aspect of this, sooo much simpler
  37. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    AaronJP1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    18,815
    Rep Power
    3734736
    Level
    93
    Lv. Percent
    20.31%
    Achievements Activity RoyaltyActivity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Bolanrox
    haha

    glad i could help I do love the 1 a day aspect of this, sooo much simpler
    Right.
    Today is day 6 for me brah lol...
    Been kind of thirst lately, have u?
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  38. Professional Member
    Bolanrox's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    3,096
    Rep Power
    81805
    Level
    40
    Lv. Percent
    60.65%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Day 5 here as well (for C20)

    no more than usual, but i generally drink a ton of water. Have not noticed any dry mouth or anything as of yet. If anything I think the Erase Pro would bring that on?
  39. Elite Member
    breezy11's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    7,955
    Rep Power
    4860763
    Level
    90
    Lv. Percent
    21.82%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    A little late but I'm following. Good luck!
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  40. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    AaronJP1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    18,815
    Rep Power
    3734736
    Level
    93
    Lv. Percent
    20.31%
    Achievements Activity RoyaltyActivity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Bolanrox
    Day 5 here as well (for C20)

    no more than usual, but i generally drink a ton of water. Have not noticed any dry mouth or anything as of yet. If anything I think the Erase Pro would bring that on?
    I think the erase pro makes me piss it out...
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Nutraplanet hooked me up!
    By sac811 in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 02-09-2011, 12:47 PM
  2. AI hooked it up!!!
    By capnsavem in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 04-14-2010, 04:10 PM
  3. Getting Hooked on SMASH FULLY LOADED by Axis Labs
    By Aeternitatis in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 11-16-2008, 08:51 AM
  4. NP hooked it UP! PIC included!
    By matthew76 in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 77
    Last Post: 10-23-2007, 08:29 PM
  5. I'm hooked
    By RRAdam in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 03-20-2004, 06:48 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in