Getting hooked up by PES & USP Labs

Page 1 of 3 123 Last
  1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.

Getting hooked up by PES & USP Labs

Wow two cool companies with one great promo hookup. This is going to be a sick stack for sure! BCAA and jack3d are for the weekends can't wait to try these out.

I will be starting Compound 20 tomorrow and then erase in a few days, Monday most likely. I figure I will start prime up in a week or two. Running at the 6 9 dosing that should bring me up to the end of the run. And let me get a good idea about how the products work on their own.

I can't wait to get started!

2. Registered User

First!
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.

that you are matey
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.

first dose of Compound 20 this morning. can't say nor was I expecting to feel anything right off the bat.

no stomach issues or reful / burp back.. that is nice
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.

In. Could u explain 6/9 dosing. Hear it all the time but unsure. Mine hasn't come yet. What Is dosing on c20?
    "no failure is final, nor is any success"
    Follow my 2014 training and supps!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/240285-chedapaloozas-2014-training.html
  6. Registered User

9 on training days, 6 on non training days.

Like people using the 6/4 dosing with AnaBeta, upping the dose to 6 when they train.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.

6 on off days and 9 pills on training days. (for Prime)

The C20 dosing is 1 serving (2 pills) in the AM and then 1 serving 6-8 hours later. and on training days they reccomend taking one serving 30-60 minutes prior to your workout.

Still truely on the fence about adding in the Prime still (only thing I ever got from taking trib was bad headaches). will keep reading reviews. and waiting out 2 weeks to start will let me get an idea how ErasePro and c20 are working for me.
  8. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

Well hello there.

I have to agree I'm on the fence with Prime as well....

I may save it for a bit later.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Bolanrox
    6 on off days and 9 pills on training days. (for Prime)

The C20 dosing is 1 serving (2 pills) in the AM and then 1 serving 6-8 hours later. and on training days they reccomend taking one serving 30-60 minutes prior to your workout.

Still truely on the fence about adding in the Prime still (only thing I ever got from taking trib was bad headaches). will keep reading reviews. and waiting out 2 weeks to start will let me get an idea how ErasePro and c20 are working for me.
    C20 not with meals right?
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/240285-chedapaloozas-2014-training.html
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.

it says with meals.. but since i am doing lg / if (kinda leaning more towards warrior at this point due to the time i can actually get to eat during the day as of late) the morning one is going to always be on an empty stomach.
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.

for Prime I'd love to hear some opinions... I am sure there will be no placebo effect at work with this one, and from what i have read review wise it seems to be pretty much on page with plain trib (with maybe some better recovery?)
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.

for Prime I'd love to hear some opinions... I am sure there will be no placebo effect at work with this one, and from what i have read review wise it seems to be pretty much on page with plain trib (with maybe some better recovery?)
    I used prime religiously for 3-4 months at a time about 2-3 years ago.. I always noticed leaning and better body comp, fuller muscles and better strength. However, I would always notice some puffiness in my chest from rise in estrogen.. I'm more than confident the Erasepro Would combat this with ease. I haven't gotten mine yet but I can't wait.. Gotta be today or tomorrow
  13. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.

its worth a try right? hopefully no head aches this time around!
  14. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.

its worth a try right? hopefully no head aches this time around!
    Definitely.. Personally I would do c20+prime for 2 weeks then add in the erase for 4.. So u finish off with Erasepro solo.. Really work those serm effects just in case prime leaves u with excess estrogen like it does for me..
  15. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.

smart idea If i am timing it right - and i may push back the erase a few more days - i should have 5 or so days of Erase only at the end all ready. Do you think that would work out?

I doubt there would be much of an estro kick back, never had any issues with that with DAA or regular trib.
  16. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.

smart idea If i am timing it right - and i may push back the erase a few more days - i should have 5 or so days of Erase only at the end all ready. Do you think that would work out?

I doubt there would be much of an estro kick back, never had any issues with that with DAA or regular trib.
    Yea sounds good
  17. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.

will continue as planned then lol. thanks!
  18. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.

day two again not expecting all that much yet. will see how weekly weighin goes tomorrow.
  19. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.

Weekly weigh in:

Weight down about .5lbs now at 167.6 pretty much on track for how things have been going.

Still not feeling anything different from the c20. Will be trying jack3d and maybe the BCAA tonight. I have a scoop or two left of a recover pro tub I want to finish first. Will be starting erase pro on Monday
  20. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

Keep after it!
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  21. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.

thanks man! cant wait to see the waist dropping down.!
  22. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.

first work out on c20 now in the books

I did notice two things. not pointing fingers yet but i was sweating a bit. (which i almost never do) it was also quite warm out so lets keep track of this.

also when doing intervals I found my cardio capacity greatly increased. i have run them in a while but i was going faster / longer than i had prior. would c20 increase lung capacity?

Thoughts on modern BCAA: mixes great and easy, taste pretty good. Mixing has always been an issue for me, og x-tend left crystals, and Recover Pro (not the sample packs for some reason) leaves white flakes.

Jack3d: one scoop for a fair amount of water. didnt feel a thing, no ba tingles / flushing no stim feeling. will let you know if i can sleep ok
  23. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.

early am work out today so 1 serving of BCAA and jack3d when i got up with the c20.

pretty good day of lifting. sweat was still there and it was cold today. strength gains are on target, pumps were good, not better than normal but good, cardio was extremely easy. i was sprinting a a much higher MPH than i have really ever done. didn't even feel winded. good stuff.
  24. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

early am work out today so 1 serving of BCAA and jack3d when i got up with the c20.

pretty good day of lifting. sweat was still there and it was cold today. strength gains are on target, pumps were good, not better than normal but good, cardio was extremely easy. i was sprinting a a much higher MPH than i have really ever done. didn't even feel winded. good stuff.
    So are u taking the c20 on an empty stomach?

What's your routine consist of? Are you going for strength or just on a size mission like I am?
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  25. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.

yeah first dose is always on an empty stomach. (doing lg/if)

I am using an old school full body routine, main goals right now are recomp / really slow cut. i am looking at progression of strength as a good indicator that i am not stripping muscle as well. could jsut be bro science. but at losing or gaining only .5 a week for the past 5 weeks, it seems to be holding true.
  26. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Bolanrox View Post
    first work out on c20 now in the books

I did notice two things. not pointing fingers yet but i was sweating a bit. (which i almost never do) it was also quite warm out so lets keep track of this.

also when doing intervals I found my cardio capacity greatly increased. i have run them in a while but i was going faster / longer than i had prior. would c20 increase lung capacity?

Thoughts on modern BCAA: mixes great and easy, taste pretty good. Mixing has always been an issue for me, og x-tend left crystals, and Recover Pro (not the sample packs for some reason) leaves white flakes.

Jack3d: one scoop for a fair amount of water. didnt feel a thing, no ba tingles / flushing no stim feeling. will let you know if i can sleep ok
    You just being nice or did you get a different batch of the bcaa's? LOL Mine isn't mixing very well at all, most sits at top of the glass...

BTW IN....
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
  27. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.

No mine is mixing much better than what I have used before. I use almost a full shaker of water but it even passed the cold water mix test. If I thought it mixed horribly I wouldn't think twice about saying it.
  28. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Bolanrox View Post
    No mine is mixing much better than what I have used before. I use almost a full shaker of water but it even passed the cold water mix test. If I thought it mixed horribly I wouldn't think twice about saying it.
    Yea I understand, my mixer cup just broke earlier this week so I'm mixing the old fashion way! Must be the reason. If only I had a usp or pes mixer cup..... HINT HINT :-)
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
  29. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.

haha i have a beast mixer. which i think is the same as USP one
  30. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

yeah first dose is always on an empty stomach. (doing lg/if)

I am using an old school full body routine, main goals right now are recomp / really slow cut. i am looking at progression of strength as a good indicator that i am not stripping muscle as well. could jsut be bro science. but at losing or gaining only .5 a week for the past 5 weeks, it seems to be holding true.
    So are you hitting 3 days a week?
    What's your full body look like? I just came off one and the reason why I dropped it was because I was hitting 1-2 sets of each muscle every other day; I didn't think I would see much growth with it....
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Nutraplanet hooked me up!
    By sac811 in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 02-09-2011, 10:47 AM
  2. AI hooked it up!!!
    By capnsavem in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 04-14-2010, 02:10 PM
  3. Getting Hooked on SMASH FULLY LOADED by Axis Labs