Getting hooked up by PES & USP Labs

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by Bolanrox
    early am work out today so 1 serving of BCAA and jack3d when i got up with the c20.

    pretty good day of lifting. sweat was still there and it was cold today. strength gains are on target, pumps were good, not better than normal but good, cardio was extremely easy. i was sprinting a a much higher MPH than i have really ever done. didn't even feel winded. good stuff.

    Good news about the sprints, I do that 3-4 times a week on the treadmill

    Also interested in seeing your full body routine. I'll be doing one I put Togeter in April for more recomp before a v taper (back and shoulders) cut for summer


  2. yep three day split 3 sets of each exorcise (Steve Reeves routine) goal is to hit 8 reps per set, and once you can get to 12 for all three sets i up the weight.

    at its core it is:
    Squat
    Row of some sort
    Chest press / Bench
    Shoulder press (sub in deads on day three)
    Dips / CG bench
    calves

    for me modern 4 day splits really did nothing for me. but once i started three days it all clicked (GVT HML 20 rep squat, etc) but everyone is different so i wouldn't call one better than the other. its just what works for you
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by Bolanrox
    yep three day split 3 sets of each exorcise (Steve Reeves routine) goal is to hit 8 reps per set, and once you can get to 12 for all three sets i up the weight.

    at its core it is:
    Squat
    Row of some sort
    Chest press / Bench
    Shoulder press (sub in deads on day three)
    Dips / CG bench
    calves

    for me modern 4 day splits really did nothing for me. but once i started three days it all clicked (GVT HML 20 rep squat, etc) but everyone is different so i wouldn't call one better than the other. its just what works for you
    Yeah personally I think those splits are for people who really beat the muscle thus they should be sore for days! Myself I'm switching a routine to something like the rock had... 4-5 days a week alternating upper and lower body, supposed to burn fat and get some growth as well... U usually stick to 5 sets around 12-15 reps. Plus every says volume grows you ad well as strength does....


    Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza

    Good news about the sprints, I do that 3-4 times a week on the treadmill

    Also interested in seeing your full body routine. I'll be doing one I put Togeter in April for more recomp before a v taper (back and shoulders) cut for summer
    I posted 1 for u and u brushed it off...
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  4. first day of Erase pro today. will report back later if i notice anything

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Bolanrox
    first day of Erase pro today. will report back later if i notice anything
    Just read this. Reminded to take my pills
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    •   
       


  6. haha

    glad i could help I do love the 1 a day aspect of this, sooo much simpler

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Bolanrox
    haha

    glad i could help I do love the 1 a day aspect of this, sooo much simpler
    Right.
    Today is day 6 for me brah lol...
    Been kind of thirst lately, have u?
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  8. Day 5 here as well (for C20)

    no more than usual, but i generally drink a ton of water. Have not noticed any dry mouth or anything as of yet. If anything I think the Erase Pro would bring that on?

  9. A little late but I'm following. Good luck!
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Bolanrox
    Day 5 here as well (for C20)

    no more than usual, but i generally drink a ton of water. Have not noticed any dry mouth or anything as of yet. If anything I think the Erase Pro would bring that on?
    I think the erase pro makes me piss it out...
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  11. Quote Originally Posted by breezy11 View Post
    A little late but I'm following. Good luck!
    thanks matey!

  12. second day of Erase Pro. want to say I am starting to look drier? could be

  13. Any increase in thirst and hunger?
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  14. Nope not from c20 and ep at least. Certainly not more hungry and I drink tons of water as it is so that is hard to say. Maybe it is from the prime?

  15. Well cardio minus the jack3d was no where near as easy. Still hit some high speeds for sprints but not as good as the weekend.

  16. Quote Originally Posted by Bolanrox
    Well cardio minus the jack3d was no where near as easy. Still hit some high speeds for sprints but not as good as the weekend.
    So the jack3d hasn't been giving you heavy energy?
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  17. Not really but it def helped with cardio felt like I could go for hours. But didnt wire me out or effect sleep any

  18. Not really but it def helped with cardio felt like I could go for hours. But didnt wire me out or effect sleep any

  19. Weekly weigh in

    Tape confirms what the mirror shows. Waist is way down. 1/2 inch if not more. Weight is down 5 pounds. Was I holding that much water????

  20. Starting prime today as well. Will see how that goes.

  21. Quote Originally Posted by Bolanrox
    Weekly weigh in

    Tape confirms what the mirror shows. Waist is way down. 1/2 inch if not more. Weight is down 5 pounds. Was I holding that much water????
    Nice!
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  22. Felt good at the gym not noticeably stronger except for tris. Which are really doing well in terms of weight.

    Jack3d is definitely the cause of my sprint speed. I can so see why 1 3 di is banned from comps these days.

  23. decent amount of energy today but most of it seems to be cardio focused. i think the dry mouth my be from prime? started to notice it today on day 2 of prime.

  24. man i am tired.. could have easily slept longer or at least laid in bed some more.


    hit the ground running, feeling good, joint are not overly sore, at least no more that they might be in the normal course of time. dry mouth is still there, no increased hunger though. Pegging that on prime i guess?

  25. Not much new to report. Super tired but looking forward to the gym tonight.

  26. Wow already two weeks in.

    Not sure what to say about Compound 20. hard to say if i see any real changes as of yet. same with Prime. other than the dry mouth i have not noticed much yet running the 6/9 dosing. I would want to run C20 for another bottle if possible to see it you really do need more time to see the effects.

    EP really shines though it is so strange to look like you are much smaller, but then all your closes are filling out better. sleeves are tighter, pant legs, etc.

    I am loving Modern BCAA (you have a convert there!) and jack3d as well.

  27. Quote Originally Posted by Bolanrox
    Wow already two weeks in.

    Not sure what to say about Compound 20. hard to say if i see any real changes as of yet. same with Prime. other than the dry mouth i have not noticed much yet running the 6/9 dosing. I would want to run C20 for another bottle if possible to see it you really do need more time to see the effects.

    EP really shines though it is so strange to look like you are much smaller, but then all your closes are filling out better. sleeves are tighter, pant legs, etc.

    I am loving Modern BCAA (you have a convert there!) and jack3d as well.
    U feel "smaller" buy you're filling out your clothes?



    Guess that's cool though man... I felt "small" & looked small so I switched to EOD...


    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  28. its odd, i feel more solid and all that, but i know my waist went down, i have more def on my arms, but shedding the water weight i should be smaller all over.. but my shirts fit tighter in the places one doesnt mind having them tighter

  29. not complaining at all. i think I really need a tan (which i am pretty much incapable of naturally having) or better lighting or something

  30. Quote Originally Posted by Bolanrox
    not complaining at all. i think I really need a tan (which i am pretty much incapable of naturally having) or better lighting or something
    It sucks but it's the inevitable truth.. U look more cut when you're tan.. And hairless. Something which is hard for me to naturally or for more than 2 weeks at a time haha
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Nutraplanet hooked me up!
    By sac811 in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 02-09-2011, 11:47 AM
  2. AI hooked it up!!!
    By capnsavem in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 04-14-2010, 03:10 PM
  3. Getting Hooked on SMASH FULLY LOADED by Axis Labs
    By Aeternitatis in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 11-16-2008, 07:51 AM
  4. NP hooked it UP! PIC included!
    By matthew76 in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 77
    Last Post: 10-23-2007, 07:29 PM
  5. I'm hooked
    By RRAdam in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 03-20-2004, 05:48 PM
Log in
Log in