Getting hooked up by PES & USP Labs - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 2

Getting hooked up by PES & USP Labs

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
  1. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by breezy11 View Post
    A little late but I'm following. Good luck!
    thanks matey!

2. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.

Reputation Reputation

second day of Erase Pro. want to say I am starting to look drier? could be
  3. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Any increase in thirst and hunger?
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
    •   

4. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Nope not from c20 and ep at least. Certainly not more hungry and I drink tons of water as it is so that is hard to say. Maybe it is from the prime?
  5. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Well cardio minus the jack3d was no where near as easy. Still hit some high speeds for sprints but not as good as the weekend.
  6. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Bolanrox
    Well cardio minus the jack3d was no where near as easy. Still hit some high speeds for sprints but not as good as the weekend.
    So the jack3d hasn't been giving you heavy energy?
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  7. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Not really but it def helped with cardio felt like I could go for hours. But didnt wire me out or effect sleep any
  8. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Not really but it def helped with cardio felt like I could go for hours. But didnt wire me out or effect sleep any
  9. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Weekly weigh in

Tape confirms what the mirror shows. Waist is way down. 1/2 inch if not more. Weight is down 5 pounds. Was I holding that much water????
  10. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Starting prime today as well. Will see how that goes.
  11. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.

Weekly weigh in

Tape confirms what the mirror shows. Waist is way down. 1/2 inch if not more. Weight is down 5 pounds. Was I holding that much water????
    Nice!
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  12. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Felt good at the gym not noticeably stronger except for tris. Which are really doing well in terms of weight.

Jack3d is definitely the cause of my sprint speed. I can so see why 1 3 di is banned from comps these days.
  13. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.

Reputation Reputation

decent amount of energy today but most of it seems to be cardio focused. i think the dry mouth my be from prime? started to notice it today on day 2 of prime.
  14. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.

Reputation Reputation

man i am tired.. could have easily slept longer or at least laid in bed some more.

hit the ground running, feeling good, joint are not overly sore, at least no more that they might be in the normal course of time. dry mouth is still there, no increased hunger though. Pegging that on prime i guess?
  15. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Not much new to report. Super tired but looking forward to the gym tonight.
  16. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Wow already two weeks in.

Not sure what to say about Compound 20. hard to say if i see any real changes as of yet. same with Prime. other than the dry mouth i have not noticed much yet running the 6/9 dosing. I would want to run C20 for another bottle if possible to see it you really do need more time to see the effects.

EP really shines though it is so strange to look like you are much smaller, but then all your closes are filling out better. sleeves are tighter, pant legs, etc.

I am loving Modern BCAA (you have a convert there!) and jack3d as well.
  17. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.

Wow already two weeks in.

Not sure what to say about Compound 20. hard to say if i see any real changes as of yet. same with Prime. other than the dry mouth i have not noticed much yet running the 6/9 dosing. I would want to run C20 for another bottle if possible to see it you really do need more time to see the effects.

EP really shines though it is so strange to look like you are much smaller, but then all your closes are filling out better. sleeves are tighter, pant legs, etc.

I am loving Modern BCAA (you have a convert there!) and jack3d as well.
    U feel "smaller" buy you're filling out your clothes?

Guess that's cool though man... I felt "small" & looked small so I switched to EOD...

ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  18. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.

Reputation Reputation

its odd, i feel more solid and all that, but i know my waist went down, i have more def on my arms, but shedding the water weight i should be smaller all over.. but my shirts fit tighter in the places one doesnt mind having them tighter
  19. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.

Reputation Reputation

not complaining at all. i think I really need a tan (which i am pretty much incapable of naturally having) or better lighting or something
  20. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

not complaining at all. i think I really need a tan (which i am pretty much incapable of naturally having) or better lighting or something
    It sucks but it's the inevitable truth.. U look more cut when you're tan.. And hairless. Something which is hard for me to naturally or for more than 2 weeks at a time haha
    "no failure is final, nor is any success"
    Follow my 2014 training and supps!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/240285-chedapaloozas-2014-training.html
  21. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.

Reputation Reputation

tell me about it! i can deal with waxing or buzzing,, no biggie there. but being a fair fair skined almost redhead. i get no color at all.

I tanned for 2 months before my honeymoon and i was barely darker than my normal haven't been out in the sun all winter pale self.
  22. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Weigh in time

Down a pound waist down a touch i am sure body shape isn't helping much pretty much a rectangle fram wise so I will never have a super narrow waist.

Mirror test is that I am leaning out great. Starting to get some def going. Bit of flab left on stomach no love handles though. If I had more muscle mass I think I would have some ab pop by now. Feel like I am leaner than I wad last summer at a little over 10 pound heavier. All good there.
  23. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.

Yeah I'm down a pound as well. Was 192.
    Eating much less than I was when I bulked up this past winter (while on AndroMass).
    Trying to decide now tweaking minor details in diet and also adding cardio into the mix at the very least 4 times a week for 20-30 minutes....

Nice results man. Are you hoping for another stack or bottle of c20?
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  24. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.

Reputation Reputation

id def run it for another 4 weeks. not sure what i think of c20 or prime yet, and it does seem you really need to do it for 2 months to get the most out of them
  25. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.

Reputation Reputation

wow anger levels way up today... then again so is strength. odd...
  26. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.

Reputation Reputation

I crashed something awful sunder afternoon at 3:30 or so... man... forced my self to stay up to see game of thrones. I did sleep like a rock though, actually almost to the point of oversleeping for work.

A little better yesterday but barely. I really think it was just my body finally crashing after the month of craziness at work.

Trying EP at every other day this week, to see how that goes. I havent been having any joint issues, but i want to see how it goes. So far i dont notice any change so I would be comfortable to say for most people EOD is more than enough after say the first week?
  27. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.

EP eod is the way to go.
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  28. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.

Reputation Reputation

mid week - yay

lookign forward to hitting the gym. still just worn down.. mild allergy + fiscal year end and a new system roll out at work do not lend to a well rested state. plan on taking it out on the weights.
  29. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.

Reputation Reputation

well in the end work won out. by the time i left i just couldnt hit the gym, had to listen to my body on this one. a rest week is long over due and since sunday is going to be a no training day already - it does make sense to do it now. let my body / mind recover.
  30. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.

Reputation Reputation

welcome to friday.. slept ok last night still feeling worn down as anything..

almost over "slept" again today. I was up and just laying there, and the next think i new 30 mintues had gone by..

Heres to hoping for a early dismissal today!
  31. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Weekly weigh in time:
    down a half a pound but waist seems to be way down. Considering how this week went I call that a win.
  32. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Weekly weigh in time:
    down a half a pound but waist seems to be way down. Considering how this week went I call that a win.
    Sounds good, barely down in weight but waist has diminished. Sounds like some good recomp there!
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
  33. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.

Reputation Reputation

So last week ended up being a total, and well needed rest week. Didn't cheat all too bad with the easter snacking, and I do not have anything left over so no tempations there. Should only be another week (if that) on the c20 portion of this log.

Still not sure what i think about c20 maybe It is more pronunced if you are at a lower bf % like single digit?
  34. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.

Reputation Reputation

gym day today looking forward to getting back!
  35. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.

Reputation Reputation

made it to friday again! just want this week over.

It is looking like I might have just a day or two left of c20. I still dont know what i think of this one alone though.

Modern BCAA is a winder no doubt. Jack3d you obviously feel working, and EP hits like a ton of bricks after a day or two of use. Obviously the combo of all of the supps is a winner. But for me at least, having done 2 weeks with only c20 to gauge how it works, i cant say i noticed all of that huge of a change.

Overall my body fat levels have been going down, I have been getting stronger, and some muscle groups (lats especially) look like they have been growing. Over all my weight is only a difference of less than 8 pounds. with at least 4-5 pounds of that being the water weight EP sucked out of me.
  36. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Weekly weigh in

Both waist and weight down ever so slightly. Mirror and loose pants say huge drop in body fat over the past month.
  37. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Weekly weigh in

Both waist and weight down ever so slightly. Mirror and loose pants say huge drop in body fat over the past month.
    Awesome news man!
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
  38. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.

Done with this stack yet?
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  39. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.

Reputation Reputation

just about a day or two left of EP
  40. Diamond Member

I can't access page 5. Is the review on there?
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

Similar Forum Threads

1. Nutraplanet hooked me up!
    By sac811 in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 02-09-2011, 10:47 AM
  2. AI hooked it up!!!
    By capnsavem in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 04-14-2010, 02:10 PM