D2footballjrc

D2footballjrc

Awards
wlpatchreview.jpg

Time Used: 28 days
Starting Weight 272.6
Ending Weight 261.4
Total Loss for month: 11.2 pounds

I was given the opportunity to try the new AgeForce Weight Loss Patches. I ran them for month of Feb and a couple days in March. I ended up adjusting the way I used them for best results.

Now the biggest question most people want to know is, are they worth buying? My answer to that is a complicated one. By themselves are they worth it? Not really. They do seem to supplement other weight loss burners though. I also didn't see any real results by dosing once every 3 days, I ended up dosing every other day and had more of a drop weight from that mixed with an appetite suppressant that I've taken before.

From my log I wrote:
"I started dosing the age force patches daily and my weight loss increased. Granted I'm stimming up on prescription pills but moving to every day I've noticed even higher jumps in weight loss with the patches. I have to admit I first thought they weren't doing anything, but from skipping a couple days and now doing every day I've noticed a difference of about .2-.4 pounds more a day from the .6-.8 I've been losing daily since starting the prescription, it's interesting but the next day isn't when I see the difference it's always the day after that. So like a 36-48 hour window. Just for a record."

The patches were very easy to apply, they stuck on the skin very well. Quality seemed to be top notch on the patches themselves.

I mentioned several times in my log that weight loss patches are very hard to log. In the end though for the avg price of these patches I can't fully endorse them as the only thing to use for weight loss. I do think they can enhance a bit of the loss you are having but in the end your diet and exercise will still have to be spot on to lose any weight from them. I'm kinda on the fence about the patches. They do work a bit, but they aren't a mind blowing supplement either. I think if they were on sale I'd grab some again to run along the side of other supplements but it's not something that is going to become a staple of mine either for cutting cycles.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great review.
I also think that it only releases fat into the blood stream. kinda switches your substrate metabolism, from ingested food to stored fat. Similar to how HGH would work, and you need like 3-6 months to see good results. Also, when you release fat stores You gonna have to burn it up somehow. I think this would be a great addition to some kind of stim/fat "burner"/thyroid stim.
Thanks bro!

taman6886

taman6886

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Time Used: 28 days
Starting Weight 272.6
Ending Weight 261.4
Total Loss for month: 11.2 pounds

I was given the opportunity to try the new AgeForce Weight Loss Patches. I ran them for month of Feb and a couple days in March. I ended up adjusting the way I used them for best results.

Now the biggest question most people want to know is, are they worth buying? My answer to that is a complicated one. By themselves are they worth it? Not really. They do seem to supplement other weight loss burners though. I also didn't see any real results by dosing once every 3 days, I ended up dosing every other day and had more of a drop weight from that mixed with an appetite suppressant that I've taken before.

From my log I wrote:
"I started dosing the age force patches daily and my weight loss increased. Granted I'm stimming up on prescription pills but moving to every day I've noticed even higher jumps in weight loss with the patches. I have to admit I first thought they weren't doing anything, but from skipping a couple days and now doing every day I've noticed a difference of about .2-.4 pounds more a day from the .6-.8 I've been losing daily since starting the prescription, it's interesting but the next day isn't when I see the difference it's always the day after that. So like a 36-48 hour window. Just for a record."

The patches were very easy to apply, they stuck on the skin very well. Quality seemed to be top notch on the patches themselves.

I mentioned several times in my log that weight loss patches are very hard to log. In the end though for the avg price of these patches I can't fully endorse them as the only thing to use for weight loss. I do think they can enhance a bit of the loss you are having but in the end your diet and exercise will still have to be spot on to lose any weight from them. I'm kinda on the fence about the patches. They do work a bit, but they aren't a mind blowing supplement either. I think if they were on sale I'd grab some again to run along the side of other supplements but it's not something that is going to become a staple of mine either for cutting cycles.
Appreciate your efforts and a well written, honest review. Thank you Sir!