Compound 20 and Erase Pro log by rulk

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So ive had nothing but positive experiences with Usp Labs and PES products and recently won Compound 20 and Erase Pro. The package has not yet arrived, but when it does I will plan out a dosing protocol and add in other various supplements, such as Jack3d and Modern BCAA's.

Diet is 1 part Warrior Diet and 1 part Carb Back Loading. Today was the 1st day and here is how it went:

Coffee to start the day, 1 splenda, 2 squirts of hazelnut and a little skim milk.
4 hours later, 1 serving of pistachio nuts.
2 hours later, 15g of glutamine
2 hours later, 25g of whey and 10g of creapure creatine
1 hour later, workout- last at least an hour-
post workout- carbs- simple and some complex 100g/100 guestimate. Protein- 25 grams of whey and 60 grams of Tilapia.
1 to 2 hours later, protein shake, maybe some gatorade.
2 hours later, pre-bed- 15g of glutamine. Was using Powerfull and Prime before this but eliminated it last week in preps for this.

May wait till next monday to start C20 and E.Pro.

Lifting.. Y3T
1week of heavy lifting 6-8 rep range for working sets.
2nd week moderate weights and higher reps, such as 10-12 reps for working sets.
3rd week little lighter weights, higher reps with drop sets, and extended sets. Reps can reach 20 or even higher. Start back to week 1 after this week.

Monday: Chest and triceps
Tuesday: Back and biceps
Wednesday: Upper and lower legs
Thursday: Shoulders
Friday: Arms, forearms and deadlifts

Cardio: 10 minutes prior to lifting for warm up. Post lifting will be 20 minutes, higher intensity. As the weeks progress I will add 2 to 3 minutes to each session and intensity. Switching regularly from treadmill, stationary bike, step mill and elliptical.

Tweak program as needed.

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Training for Monday:

Cable flyes ( back and forth with the nautilous bench machine ) weight insignificant
Nautilous plate loaded bench machine- 4 wheels aside for last set, 6 reps
Bodyweight dips- 8,7,6 reps
Flat bench reverse grip- 135lbs, 2 sets, 10 reps each set
Ab machine- 30, 30, 30 reps
Cable pushdowns superset with hanging leg raises 40lbs, 50lbs, 60lbs, 80lbs, reps respectively 16, 14, 12, 10./ hanging leg raises- 7,6 and 5 reps.
Overhead cable tricep extensions- Not really important, light weight and around 2 sets for 10 reps each. Good way to finish off with a nice pump.

Kind of weird to workout fasted and zero carbs. Still gained an okay pump, was not as strong as I was 3 weeks ago either ( miss you Prime! ) So adding in Compound 20 perhaps next week, I hear it works better with carbs and increases hunger. If I can get the input from a Usp labs rep on the way im running my diet and if I need to make changes.

Basically im thinking I might need 2 carb meals with C20 before my workout for maximum effect, but if I can dose them on an empty stomach and still see good effects, ill stick with my diet strategy as is.

And input from a PES rep regarding how to implement and dose Erase Pro would be very helpfull- Thanks in advance!

Weight is around 285+ give or take lb.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Subbed rulk! Long time no see :)
Good to be back. Thanks for following guys.

Kept tonight to just cardio, doin stairs. Kept the food light today since there was no lifting. Looking forward to using Modern BCAA's during the day while semi fasting. I was bummed my package has not arrived yet, hopefully tomorrow.

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Awesome. Received my package from Usp labs and PES. Huge thank you for the package guys, a very generous offering and I plan on taking full advantage of the great products. I also saw the Prime that was snuck in there- I love Prime and want to stack this with everything else! I think im goin to start up everything tomorrow.

So last night was back and bi's. Had to remind myself to keep reps low for this week. I have a bad back so traditional lifts are kept super light or skipped. Anyways the updates will be pretty vague in terms of workout details, but if anything interesting happens you guys will be the 1st to know.

Tonight was legs and attempted squats... Definatly goin to have to ease into this particular lift. Decided to just work quads and calves and will hit hams saturday. Finished off with ab work and cardio.

Like I said, tomorrow I should start everything- Compound 20, Erase Pro, Modern Bcaa's, Jack3d and the suprise addition of Prime.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Subscribed.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Subscribed.

DiEsEL g33k

DiEsEL g33k

Awards
Im in.

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'll be updating this after my nightly workouts, usually early morning ( 1am ). Thanks to everyone following!

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Okay so this week im keeping things in the 10-12 rep range. Decided to go with dumbells on the incline bench to start. Oh btw the Modern Bcaa's Fruit Punch taste really fresh and clean. Im goin to easily enjoy drinking this m-f. Also tonight I felt a remarkable difference in attituted, aggression and had stronger muscle contractions, helping me to squeeze out the last reps on sets. Im also getting some of my strength back, getting stronger for sure and that was very evident in dips. Also my pump has been the best its been in a while.

Incline db press, have not done these in a good while-
25lb warm up, 40lbs warm up, 50lbs warm up, 70lbs 1st work set 12 reps ( had to remind myself to stop at 12reps ), 80lbs 12 reps, 90lbs 12 reps, 100lbs 10 reps. Thats as high as they go. That last set I could really feel the pecs contracting strongly and the triceps coming into play. Felt great.

Dips with just body weight-
11 reps, 10 reps, 8 reps. Did more reps this week but I didnt go as heavy before this lift either.

Reverse Grip Flat Bench-
135lbs 12reps, 155lbs 10 reps, 155lbs 9reps. At this point in the workout I thought to myself, "I belong here, im meant to do this." I knew some slight but important changes have occured. Loading on this over the weekend seems to have helped.

Cable Flyes
Weight and reps not really important. Great stretches and contractions here.

Triceps-
Rope pushdowns, just 3 sets. Getting a great pump here.

Tricep machine. Okay I decided to do a hybrid of stretching (thanks to a recent Anabolic Minds article ) and time under tension, just 1 set but its excruciating and the sweat just falls. I hold the bottom stretched portion for 5 seconds, raising and contracting portion I count 5 seconds, the top hold portion I hold for 5 seconds, the descending portion is another 5 seconds and we start at the bottom again holding for another 5 seconds. Bascially I squeezed 5 reps and that was it, I was done! Amazing pump and im looking forward to the next 8 weeks for sure.

Ab work and cardio.

Okay I felt like the long winded update because there seemed to be a lot to say.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Okay so this week im keeping things in the 10-12 rep range. Decided to go with dumbells on the incline bench to start. Oh btw the Modern Bcaa's Fruit Punch taste really fresh and clean. Im goin to easily enjoy drinking this m-f. Also tonight I felt a remarkable difference in attituted, aggression and had stronger muscle contractions, helping me to squeeze out the last reps on sets. Im also getting some of my strength back, getting stronger for sure and that was very evident in dips. Also my pump has been the best its been in a while.

Incline db press, have not done these in a good while-
25lb warm up, 40lbs warm up, 50lbs warm up, 70lbs 1st work set 12 reps ( had to remind myself to stop at 12reps ), 80lbs 12 reps, 90lbs 12 reps, 100lbs 10 reps. Thats as high as they go. That last set I could really feel the pecs contracting strongly and the triceps coming into play. Felt great.

Dips with just body weight-
11 reps, 10 reps, 8 reps. Did more reps this week but I didnt go as heavy before this lift either.

Reverse Grip Flat Bench-
135lbs 12reps, 155lbs 10 reps, 155lbs 9reps. At this point in the workout I thought to myself, "I belong here, im meant to do this." I knew some slight but important changes have occured. Loading on this over the weekend seems to have helped.

Cable Flyes
Weight and reps not really important. Great stretches and contractions here.

Triceps-
Rope pushdowns, just 3 sets. Getting a great pump here.

Tricep machine. Okay I decided to do a hybrid of stretching (thanks to a recent Anabolic Minds article ) and time under tension, just 1 set but its excruciating and the sweat just falls. I hold the bottom stretched portion for 5 seconds, raising and contracting portion I count 5 seconds, the top hold portion I hold for 5 seconds, the descending portion is another 5 seconds and we start at the bottom again holding for another 5 seconds. Bascially I squeezed 5 reps and that was it, I was done! Amazing pump and im looking forward to the next 8 weeks for sure.

Ab work and cardio.

Okay I felt like the long winded update because there seemed to be a lot to say.
Staying in the 10-12 rep range for you what results have you noticed?

On my lifts I've been trying to get 8, but I've been playing and debating with a couple things any how lol.

SuppJunkie

SuppJunkie

Awards
  • Established
Late, but subbed for the compound 20 and Erase Pro results..SJ

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Awesome to see a guy my size running this log! Loving the diet approach too. I've had very good results with morning fasted training, following a carb-backloading type of diet. The Modern BCAA keeps me stable and strong throughout.

Re: Backloading: Are you following Kiefer's plan?

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Any increase in hunger or thirst?

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Staying in the 10-12 rep range for you what results have you noticed?

On my lifts I've been trying to get 8, but I've been playing and debating with a couple things any how lol.
The Y3T program consist of 3 different weeks, 1 heavy week, one moderate week and 1 light week but with drop sets. The 10 to 12 reps range provides usually a better pump than the heavy week.

Awesome to see a guy my size running this log! Loving the diet approach too. I've had very good results with morning fasted training, following a carb-backloading type of diet. The Modern BCAA keeps me stable and strong throughout.

Re: Backloading: Are you following Kiefer's plan?
Not sure, just found the idea in a couple different magazines and thought "why the heck not?".

Any increase in hunger or thirst?
Oh good God yes! Yesterday it seemed like I had cotton mouth during the workout. Tonight I went through 2 1/2 small shaker cups worth of water during my workout. Usually I just sip from the water fountain between sets but tonight I came prepared. Also at work I drank more water than usual. Hunger has increased a little, but last week was worse and I hadnt started the stack yet. Im sure it had to do with me squatting ( wich I have not done in a long looong time ) last week too.

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Okay something is definatly goin on. To describe it id have to say its like mental switch being turned on, or neural stimulation. Aggression has increased, mental attitude has shifted, all for the better. In one post I was talking about a something I was saying to myself, that I was meant to do this, meant to be here or something. The body needs to move and be used to live and that night I felt more alive than I have in a long time...

For back work I usually stick to machines due to my bad back. Tonight was no different and only did Cable Pulldowns and Cable Rows. Including warm up sets I did 6 sets of each excercise, increasing a plate with each set, and keeping the reps 10-12. Good contractions again and a decent pump wich can be hard to attain when doin back.

After that I did Barbell curls, starting with 30lbs and goin up 10lbs every set untill 90lbs is reached, all sets were 10- 12 reps.
Bicep Curl Machine. I did that 5 second stretch and time under tension style, 1 set, 5 reps- very excruciating. Finsished off with 2 more regular sets with 10 reps each.

Ab work, and for cardio I did 5 minutes of bag work followed by time on the treadmill. I shadow boxed for the 1st ten minutes on the treadmill too and I wanted to keep goin and goin. I forced myself to stop. This is what im talking about, this desire to just do more and keep goin, plus the sweat was coming down like a heavy rain, my boxer shorts were soaked!

So I got home and I was very irritable and hungry, I snapped at my dog because he kept getting in my way in the kitchen. I ate and all was good... and this is where I can see other signs of aggression increasing a little. Could be the hunger, but lately i m less in

So far I can tell something is at work and im loving the feeling. In 2 weeks i'll have been off Prime and Powerfull for 1 whole month and I want to add both for this stack and turn things up another level.

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Man im am irritable after a workout! Im thinking the Erase Pro may be shifting the ratio of Estrogen to Testosterone balance in favor of the latter.

So im a bit drained from last night's workout, wich has easily been one of the most intense ive had in a long, long time. To top it off, at work I completed 3 courses of mandatory training and that includes studying for them and testing. So mentally I was already taxed before legs.

Cardio warmup- was just not as into it as usual. After about 10 min. I was warm and felt better.

Squats- 4 sets, 10 reps. Kept it light. This week I know for a fact that I was stronger than last week. Essentially I haven't done this movement in a long while, so ive got a long ways to go to get back to where I was. Muscle Memory will play a key factor, but im hoping my whole stack provided by the good peeps at Usp labs and PES will speed the process up.

Leg Extensions- 10 sets, 10 reps with enough rest inbetween sets to catch my breath and crank out another set. This is a very painfull excercise, plain, but painfull.

Leg Press Machine- 3 sets of 10 reps. Varied foot settings.

Calf Machine 1- 3 sets of 10 reps.

Calf Machine 2- 3 sets of 10 reps. Got the calves warm and pumped, felt great.

Ab work and cardio. Was not into doin cardio tonight but squeezed out the mandatory time.

Doin shoulders tomorrow and im hoping my mind set and and body are in tune like tuesdays.

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Need to remember to take Jack3d before my workouts, get things fired up a notch. Tonight I took it easy and just did delts as planned, but skimped on abs and cardio. Tomorrow is Biceps and Triceps with Deadlifts thrown in at the end for hamstrings and because its a decent movement. Okay onto the workout.

Some warm up excercises for delts. Light db laterals and front raises.

Dumbell Shoulder Presses, seated with low back bench.
Started of with 40lbs for 20 reps, remembered to keep the reps 10-12 after this set. 50lbs for 12 reps. 75lbs for 12 reps. 80lbs for 10 reps. Last set was 90lbs and could only squeeze out 9 reps.

Dumbell Lateral Raises.
15lbs, 20lbs, 25lbs, 30lbs, 35lbs. Felt suffecient and stopped here.

Barbell front raises, seated on incline bench.
Just used the Olympic Bar for 2 sets, 10 reps. Felt done and finished the workout.

Had a really good pump just from that short workout, but I wanted to cut it short and save some energy for tomorrow. The only thing bothering me was my elbows... Wow were they hurting untill about a quarter of the way through the workout. I got some blood flowing in them and it was better. Im thinking it's the Erase Pro contributing to that, maybe due to lower estrogen levels.

Noticed when I came home and took off the mirror that my physique is changing for the better. Waist and belly is starting to tighten up more, the shoulder girdle and arms are looking fuller and showing more definition. Same with quads. We'll see what the scale says Monday.

Also tried taking C20 much earlier in the day so that I could squeeze in the 2nd dose 1 hour before my workouts. We'll see how it goes. Erase Pro is taking with my 1st meal right along with C20. Im also looking forward to throwing in Prime in 2 weeks, I have a feeling it's goin to suprise me- in a good way.

Thirst is still increased along with hunger and it may worsen as I start throwing in a couple days of morning fasted cardio. Probably start that Monday.

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Really good combo Clem^, you shouldnt be disapointed with this stack at all. Barely over a week and I can see some improvements. My arms are leaning out a little. Tomorrow i'll weigh in and see if ive dropped any weight.

Okay so this week is goin to be slightly less weight, but higher reps and drops sets to increase intensity. Friday I missed my arm workout with deadlifts, so im aiming to not miss it this round. After this week, that will complete the 3 weeks of Y3T and incase anyone missed it in my 1st post, it's 1 week of heavy lifting in the 6 to 8 rep range, the next week is reps in the 10 to 12 range and the 3rd and last week is higher reps with drop sets. This is my 1st time attempting the Y3T training and so far I really dig it. The body is kept guessing and constantly in adaption mode, wich is good.

Tomorrow is chest and triceps ( yes I hit triceps and biceps twice in a week if I can ).

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Started week 3 of Y3T today. Chest and Triceps

Dang it I forgot to bring my gym clothes with me to the gym. After work I go straight there and when I popped open my gym bag I only had a T-shirt... So I skipped cardio and went straight into lifting, wich I find doesnt work so well for me. Getting my body warm prior to lifting helps way more than I ever thought it did, so obviously i'll keep warming up befor lifting and I wont forget gym clothes. Anyways after a few warm up sets on Incline bench, my rear right delt was really bothering me.

I tried stretching it and it hurt more, so I jumped on a High Pull Down Machine and pumped out about 30 quick reps to warm up the shoulder region some more.

Strength also seemed to fade really fast tonight and I realized that I hadn't been taking my maintanance dose of creatine during the weekend. Well this week is not about strength anyways, so I concentrated on drop sets the whole workout and goin from one excercise to the next without rest. The workout gave me another great pump and after lifting I went to see what changes were taking place. Well, so far so good- just from eye checking I can see im leaning out a bit and seem to be holding onto muscle just fine.

I came home and changed into shorts and did cardio for about 30 minutes. Ever since I started Taking C20 and EP, cardio seems a little easier, im more focused and it just generaly feels better to do.

Also I decided to take some measurments and saw that my waist size from fall has gone down about 2 inches, cool! The past couple of weeks I had a feeling pants were feeling a little looser. So the suspicion had proved correct that I had dropped some size in the desired places and my face is looking a little slimmer to boot. Tomorrow i'll weight in to get a more accurate progress update.

Oh I think I want to go back to intermittant fasting in the begining part of my day and go back to my original dosing plan. Also im goin to go back to vegetarian for a week and see how I feel and look.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Looking good so far. Keep it up!

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thank you Strat^.

Okay last night I forgot to log my back and biceps workout. Summary: I sweat A LOT, more than usual actually. My joints, specifically the rear shoulders and elbows hurt alot. Even with warming up with cardio, it takes about 3 or 4 sets to get the blood flowing and alleviate the pain. Im noticing some new lines showing up places, such as the arms and the biceps lool fuller. Im actually slightly up in weight but im not minding because the mirror and the measurments are saying im leaning out. Libido id say seems raised a little and sleeping fine, due to a new level of strenous workouts.

Okay onto my leg workout from tonight. I cranked out a good number of reps and I can tell im starting to get some strength back. Nice considering I had a broken back almost 2 years ago and have not really been able to hit legs like im accustomed to. Hopefully I stay healthy and injury free so that I can slowly climb back to where I was and beyond. Anyways I think I sweat even more tonight than I did last night and by the time I was done lifting, my legs were shaking so frigging bad, just from standing- I like it : )

Cardio tonight felt good. Im sore from yesterday's workout but I love that feeling. My energy is coming back and im feeling vitality returning. Last week was nice, but an added workload at work and some extra activities during the weekend left me feeling weak by monday.

Tomorrow is Delts. Looking forward to it and arms on friday. I think once I start adding in fasted cardio in the morning, i'll lean out faster and the scale will start slowly dropping again. Allright, im out and i'll update tomorrow. Thanks again to everyone watching.

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Forgot to add that the pain in my knees from squatting was pretty bad. Again it took me about 3 sets for it to go away and after that I was fine. It's gotta be the Erase Pro, but im goin to keep using it. The joint issue tells me it's working and there are ways around it. Also now that I think about it, my legs are looking much better recently, fuller and more defined. This could be the reason why im up on the scale a bit.

Clemenza

Awards
  • Established
Great log rulk! That joint pain is definitely the erase pro working, lowering estrogen. If it gets really bad just do eod. I'm pumped to try it this summer stacked with daa. everyone says that's a sick test boosting stack!!

How do you like y3t? All winter I did DC. Great strength gains but I need high reps/drop sets/negatives to really deplete and reignite glycogen stores. Not to mention its nice to give the joints a rest once in a while. I may give y3t a shot.

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Great log rulk! That joint pain is definitely the erase pro working, lowering estrogen. If it gets really bad just do eod. I'm pumped to try it this summer stacked with daa. everyone says that's a sick test boosting stack!!

How do you like y3t? All winter I did DC. Great strength gains but I need high reps/drop sets/negatives to really deplete and reignite glycogen stores. Not to mention its nice to give the joints a rest once in a while. I may give y3t a shot.
So far I like it and may keep it goin. I feel the different stimuli and muscle confusion are contributing greatly to my changes. I think I just need to start doin morning fasted cardio to see more results and faster. After this 1st round of Y3T I may add something different, a time under tension and stretching week. TUT is really underated and ive seen good results from it before.

The Erase Pro stacked with DAA sounds real interesting btw and will toy with the idea of trying it soon. I want to give Alpha T2 another run and possibly add C20 and see how that goes. Just so many options and good things out now, the hard part is just choosing wich ones to go with.

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Cranked out a nice delt workout tonight. Felt strong tonight and it was hard not to grab the 100's for a ride. Kept focused on higher reps and drops sets. I may add some Yok3d to get more of an exteme pump on some of this workouts and I definatly cant wait to add Prime and Powerfull back into the mix in 1 week. After this week i'll only have 6 weeks left and im very curious to see what I can achieve in that span of time.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Cranked out a nice delt workout tonight. Felt strong tonight and it was hard not to grab the 100's for a ride. Kept focused on higher reps and drops sets. I may add some Yok3d to get more of an exteme pump on some of this workouts and I definatly cant wait to add Prime and Powerfull back into the mix in 1 week. After this week i'll only have 6 weeks left and im very curious to see what I can achieve in that span of time.
Yeah I thought of using yok3d as well...

Nice log so far.

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So I was supposed to do arms and deadlifts tonight but decided to skip it. Im not yet at that level of strength and condition to where I can crank out 5 good days of lifting at the gym and hold a full time job down. So untill I get close to that level, im just goin to add deads somewhere in the split and keep working arms with their bigger muscle counter parts.

Last night I slept without my cpap and I could really tell the difference in my overall energy and vitality. Must keep using it and not forget. The one aspect that may be lacking in this stack is the recovery aspect. The Modern bcaa's do help with that but I am really looking forward to adding in Powerfull and Prime.

Other than that I am really pleased with how this stack is treating me. My weight is holding steady at 285, but im losing inches, adding definition and getting stronger- All at a good pace. Without this stack, im sure my results would definatly not come as fast.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
So I was supposed to do arms and deadlifts tonight but decided to skip it. Im not yet at that level of strength and condition to where I can crank out 5 good days of lifting at the gym and hold a full time job down. So untill I get close to that level, im just goin to add deads somewhere in the split and keep working arms with their bigger muscle counter parts.

Last night I slept without my cpap and I could really tell the difference in my overall energy and vitality. Must keep using it and not forget. The one aspect that may be lacking in this stack is the recovery aspect. The Modern bcaa's do help with that but I am really looking forward to adding in Powerfull and Prime.

Other than that I am really pleased with how this stack is treating me. My weight is holding steady at 285, but im losing inches, adding definition and getting stronger- All at a good pace. Without this stack, im sure my results would definatly not come as fast.
The gym and working 5 days is a handful!

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Monday, back to heavy weight and lower reps. I wasnt sure what I was goin to do when I arrived at the gym; do a week of time under tension, functional movements, or what? So I warmed up and decided to go heavy and try to incorporate TUT and some agility excercises, where appropriate.

So for this week I used machines, to focus on just moving sheer weight without the worry of having to balance barbells or dumbells. I was pretty strong tonight and I had a lot of tension and stress to relieve. Wrist, elbow and one rear delt were hurting from "Dry Joints", took several sets to get blood in the area and sooth the joints.

Hit triceps harder than usual tonight, pumping out more sets than I usually would and a couple more movements. Since im not goin to be doin an arm workout seperatly anymore, im stepping up the intensity.

Hit hyper extensions to work the hams and lower back. Felt good and i'll be getting ready for deads down the road.

Ab work as usual. Im getting a little stronger, or gaining more muscle endurance. I had an excellent period of seeing my ability to crank out crunches increase, but that was in the begining. For now though, the gains are slowing.

Hit 10 minutes of functional excercises in circuits.
Hit 20 minutes of steady state cardio. Felt really good here, just focused and a lot of energy still.

Okay other notes and observations-
-I notice I clenche my teeth throughout cardio and realize this only till after im in my car and driving home.
-My anxiety has increased in the past week. Not sure if it's from the stack, but im keeping my eye on it.
-Weight has crept up a little, but saturday morning is the leanest ive seen myself in a looong time. Im cutting out creatine before my workouts and increasing cardio to drop some LBS.
-Some strength increases in certain lifts.
-Definatly more stamina for cardio.
-Oh I missed a couple doses of C20 and E.pro over the weekend. Also had a birthday party to attend to and ate some crap ( lots of beer and junk food ). Over did it : (

Thats it for now!

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Exhausted and emotionally spent tonight and didnt get a workout in. It probably would've helped, but I just crashed hard, even missed work today. My aunt is not expected to make it through the weekend, her long hard fought battle is almost over.

I will try to get in legs tomorrow and throw in back with shoulders on thursday. This may be tentative as things develope.

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Whew.. Knocked out a great leg workout, I was much stronger and had more endurance. I was also drenched and even as I type this im super parched.. The Y3T coupled with this stack is rocking. I also switched things up and fasted only using Modern Bcaa's throughout the day. Like I said, the drink is refreshing and very clean tasting. Fruit Punch is the best flavor ive had thus far pertaining to Modern Bcaa's.

I added hamstring work since ive been failing to get in a 5th day. Since im basically doin the same leg workout week after week, I can measure my progress pretty easily. I added 20lbs to my squats and my usuall leg extensions were much easier to bang out, plus I need less rest inbetween sets. After my usuall leg extensions, I addes 2 more sets and more weight. Improvements are coming fast in legs, wich it should as im gaining back a lot of old strength and size.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Looking awesome so far. Keep it up! By the way, I have read quite a few praising comments regarding ModernBCAA Fruit Punch. Need to give it a swirl!

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Looking awesome so far. Keep it up! By the way, I have read quite a few praising comments regarding ModernBCAA Fruit Punch. Need to give it a swirl!
Im feeling awesome and the changes keep coming. The Fruit Punch is amazing. I feel like im drinking kool aid while im at work, except it's good for the body.

Okay so I skipped working out last night, I felt like I was getting sick. Today though I wanted to crank out everything that I missed. So basically I did chest and triceps on monday/ tuesday rested/ wednesday did quads-hams and calves/ thursday rested/ Friday did delts, back, biceps, triceps and forearms.

Tonight's workout was simply... amazing. I started around 11pm and finished at 1am. 2 hours in and I still wanted to keep goin. I went from delts, to back and to arms. After that I did some more crossfit type cardio, abs and steady state cardio. I was stronger on db presses and curls too.

At work I counted my pills and I have 13 days of Erase Pro left and 14 days of Compound 20 left. I really want to run this for 8 weeks and see what happens.

Also I noticed that my forehead and temples are slightly more oily lately. This could be due to Erase Pro.

My weight keeps fluctuating, goin anywhere from 288 to 283, depending on the day of the week. I usually fast during the weekend, warrior diet style, and resume a high carb up day, sunday night. Come monday im usually showing that im losing weight or holding steady and as the week goes by, i'll check again and see a slight gain. Cool thing is, I look leaner and im starting to show more vascularity. So for now im not overly concerned about the scale and goin more by what the mirror is saying/showing.

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Very tempted to workout tonight... Goin to stick to the plan though and avoid overtraining. Last week was the heavy portion of Y3T and only worked out 3 days, but felt like it was a good balance between enough stimuli and rest/recuperation. That was due in most part though because of a family event.

This week will be moderate weight and reps with compound movements and some iso movements. Im goin to continue doin half of my cardio with crossfit like movements and then riding out the rest with steady state cardio. Slowly im starting to feel like im getting some of my mobility back, I just have to be carefull of my old inuries. If this effort of mine continues as is, im goin to reach my former strength and condition sooner than I had envisioned. Ultimatly I of course want to surpass that and reach new levels of strength and conditioning.

Just gotta stay patient though. I get so amped up by results, that I want to ramp things up and get close to the old days, but it sets me back. I either overtrain or tweak the back and it's back to square one. Sadly it's been too long to where I can train the way ive wanted to, but I feel like this time im on the right path to getting there.

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Okay, Monday April 9th's workout- Chest and Triceps

Veered off the plan and used a block on flat bench, increasing the weight with each successive set. Very different feeling, triceps got pumped a little more than chest. Anyways, it was different but after that I went back to the plan and did reps in the 10 to 12 range.

Couple of things to note tonight:

1) Muscle hardness and density levels are the highest they've been in a long time. Probably since 2009 or 2010.
2) Coming home from the gym I was suprised to see how big my arms were looking. Granted they were looking good and swole at the gym, but normally I dont keep my pump for that long. So I measured the right arm and it was a hair under 20" : )

Now that to me is pretty significant, as my weight fluctuates a bit while on this cycle, but im looking leaner... So I think it's safe to say a bit of a recomp is happening and im totally cool with that.

Looking forward to Back and Biceps tomorrow.

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Tuesday April 10th. Back, biceps, traps and forearms

Lately ive just been having bang out, homerun workouts and tonight was no exception. It's hard for me to attain a pump in my back, not impossible, but just hard to reach. This workout I used the 1st 2 sets of my back excercises as a way to get the blood flowing and lube the joints. 100 reps on pulldowns and 100 reps on free motion rows. This paved the road to an excellent lifting session, firing up some deep muscle fibers and lending itself to tight muscle contractions.

After back and super setting reverse dumbell curls with shrugs, I moved onto some forearm work. At the end the pump was so freakin tight that it was just about impossible to hit a double biceps pose. Some more of these homerun workouts, the better and i'll continue to keep getting leaner and stronger.

Notes:

Big increase in hunger today. I think it's due in part to massive lifting sessions lately, something I havent been accustomed to in the past couple years. The increase in hunger is also due from Prime I believe.

Stamina/endurance increase as well as strength.

It's been hard not to increase calories, but the increased workload has increased my appetite. Weight does fluctuate but so far this week im down a half a pound. I'll have to get a dry weigh in in the AM to see where im at.

Ive halted semi fasting and carb-back loading. Im goin to rethink my diet strategy not that ive added prime.

So thats it for now, Legs tomorrow!

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Wednesday April 11th. Legs

Another good workout tonight, had me sweating profusely in fact. Hit squats deeper than usual and it felt great, every week im getting better and better at this movement. Also hit deads, stiff leg style.

Did ab work but skipped cardio tonight. Im goin to be paying for it tomorrow with more DOMS. Doin the bike for at least 20 minutes post lifting usually helps alleviate some of the soreness.

Tomorrow im taking off due to work. Hitting delts and arms on friday.

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Missed Friday's workout. Things just got too hectic, so now im just goin to rest up this weekend and hit it hard on monday.

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So im a few days away from running out of Erase Pro and shortly after that, Compound 20. Got word that round 2 is being shipped, not sure if Erase Pro is included. If not, thats cool i'll probably run Erase Pro in my pct in a future ph run. If it does come through, awesome, I think it helps with getting leaner and harder.

C20 for another month is goin to be cool. Im goin to shock things and drop carbs for a week or two and see what happens.

Monday April 16th, Chest workout- Missed it.

Tuesday April 17th, Back workout- Missed it.

Partied a little too hard this past weekend and got sick. Nothing major but enough to want to take time off the gym. I'll go light tomorrow, whatever I decide to go with. Come next week we ramp things up.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Wednesday April 11th. Legs

Another good workout tonight, had me sweating profusely in fact. Hit squats deeper than usual and it felt great, every week im getting better and better at this movement. Also hit deads, stiff leg style.

Did ab work but skipped cardio tonight. Im goin to be paying for it tomorrow with more DOMS. Doin the bike for at least 20 minutes post lifting usually helps alleviate some of the soreness.

Tomorrow im taking off due to work. Hitting delts and arms on friday.
Squats and deads huh?
Had to feel some pain.
Keep up the good work.

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
^ Thank you Aaron, will do.

So ive cut just about all carbs and im feeling such a drop in engergy it's not funny. Plus ive got the glycogen dump number 2's if you know what I mean.. Hoping it subsides by saturday, then i'll try to squeeze in a workout. Im goin to focus more on cardio for a while, give my joints a break. I'll come back to Y3T, I think it's great, but I want to concentrate on some super setting and lighter weights. May go to a crossfit type of program for the last 4 weeks.

Keep everyone posted on what I decide.

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ran out of C20 and Erase Pro. Round 2 is on it's way though. The time ive dropped carbs while supplementing with the carbonite stack has been interesting. The results thus far have prompted me to keep goin with it and see what happens. Even though ive taken time away from the gym, ive been squeezing in cardio outside ( thank you nice weather ). I feel great and im holding onto the new details in my physique, along with the drop in weight and inches.

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ah.. Felt fantastic to get back in the gym and pump some iron. I had 3 caps of C20 left over in a vitamin holder, so I used that up today. Can't wait to get round 2 here.

I think I hit just about every chest movement I usually do in one workout, moving from what I can lift the most weight with, to the lightest. Minimum rest between sets to produce a good cardiovascular element, had me super thirsty, yet I was suprised how strong I stayed throughout. So Chest and Triceps are knocked out of the way and tomorrow should be Back and Biceps.

Weighed in today at 284 and in the mirror tonight, I can see more etails in my traps and arms. Okay, thats it for tonight.

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Took tonight off. Walked a good amount tonight at work and lats were quite sore from my chest workout last night. Goin to rest and tomorrow will hit legs with deadlifts thrown in. Still need to hit back, delts and biceps before the end of the week.

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
April 25th, 2012. Legs

Added 20lbs to squats tonight. Not an overall pr, but im still adding strength that was lost. Ive got a ways to reach some old personal best numbers, but im on the path. Im doin stiff leg deadlifts for hams btw, but still staying conservative with the weight, as to protect my back.

Oh and I recieved round 2:banana:.

As far as Prime is goin, im doin 9caps a day, 6 days a week. Tonight though, I took 2 more caps with my pwo shake. While im on low carbs, prime has been a huge help in the strength department. With C20 and Erase Pro, im seeing myself leaning out a bit, but either staying as strong on some lifts, if not getting stronger. Also, taking Modern Bcaa's twice a day is helping out tremendously with recovery and im loving the high leucine content, within.

Another note/detail- My bacne is clearing up, from drinking more water and being more active, but im getting the odd pimple here and there, wich is kind of unusuall for me. I think it's from Erase Pro, but im not totaly sure.

I also noticed that in the absence of Erase Pro, there was one night that I saw a good amount of water retention. I was kind of worried, as my appearance changed, but by morning I had dropped the excess and was looking much leaner ( than normal ).

So the last 4 weeks have been good, but if this week is any indicator, I feel like im goin to get even better results with the last 4 weeks. Everything is built up in my system and im in much better condition than when I started. Actually, looking back at the begining to now, im quite happy with the results and I feel like im ahead further than had I not used this stack.