Compound 20 and Erase Pro log by rulk

Page 3 of 3 First 123

1. Closing near the end..

Hit delts and back tonight. Notched up 1 and half more reps on db presses tonight
    Primordial Performance
    ( at heart )

2. Keep it up! Looking forward to your final review.
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    Keep it up! Looking forward to your final review.
    I was pretty happy to finally see the scale dip into the 270's this past sunday. I weighed in at 279lbs. Little strength, endurance and levels of leaness keep creeping, and my diet has not really changed or serving sizes diminished. Feel good for finishing strong on this run and im definatly goin to miss this stack.
    Primordial Performance
    ( at heart )

4. Quote Originally Posted by rulk22
    I was pretty happy to finally see the scale dip into the 270's this past sunday. I weighed in at 279lbs. Little strength, endurance and levels of leaness keep creeping, and my diet has not really changed or serving sizes diminished. Feel good for finishing strong on this run and im definatly goin to miss this stack.
    Nice man. 9lbs loss!
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

5. Quote Originally Posted by rulk22 View Post
    thats awesome congrats
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider
    •   

6. Awesome

7. Summary:
    Tis a sady day, im officially done with my Compound 20 and Erase Pro stack. The addition of Prime, Modern bcaa's and Jack3ed made this a dream stack. To start off, my weight dropped from 287 to 279 and my diet was far from dialed and locked in. Strength and endurance increased while "on" and obviously, my physique made changes also. I dropped some size in all the right places and everything wears "looser", now.

Im really digging the new details in the triceps and delts, especially relaxed. Vascularity increased and I got some old veins back, from when I was leaner years before. A cool thing about Erase Pro is that belly size shrinks fast, something that is hard to come by at my age. For a while im goin to keep an eye my physique, for any rebound effects.

All in all I would deem this run a success and im definatly goin to give it another go. Props to Usp Labs and PES for great supps that work and work well.
    Primordial Performance
    ( at heart )

8. Good final review. Good job on the weight loss.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

9. Quote Originally Posted by rulk22 View Post
    Summary:
    Tis a sady day, im officially done with my Compound 20 and Erase Pro stack. The addition of Prime, Modern bcaa's and Jack3ed made this a dream stack. To start off, my weight dropped from 287 to 279 and my diet was far from dialed and locked in. Strength and endurance increased while "on" and obviously, my physique made changes also. I dropped some size in all the right places and everything wears "looser", now.

Im really digging the new details in the triceps and delts, especially relaxed. Vascularity increased and I got some old veins back, from when I was leaner years before. A cool thing about Erase Pro is that belly size shrinks fast, something that is hard to come by at my age. For a while im goin to keep an eye my physique, for any rebound effects.

All in all I would deem this run a success and im definatly goin to give it another go. Props to Usp Labs and PES for great supps that work and work well.
    Thanks for the final review! Great job.
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider

10. Quote Originally Posted by rulk22 View Post
    Summary:

Awesome job. Thank you very much for logging this stack, and for taking your time to write the final review.
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.

11. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    Good final review. Good job on the weight loss.
    Thank you mate!

Quote Originally Posted by BPjohn123 View Post
    Thanks for the final review! Great job.
    Not a problem, thank you and your company for supplying such a great product and letting me try it. Strategicmove, same thing to you and your company.

Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    Awesome job. Thank you very much for logging this stack, and for taking your time to write the final review.
    Guys, it was my priviledge to run this absolutely amazing stack and the least I could do to describe my positive experience. Im running a base supplement stack but im thinking of doin this stack once again, possibly in July. Looking forward to any future stacks you guys do, such as Anabeta and Prime or something.
    Primordial Performance
    ( at heart )
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 21
    Last Post: 10-07-2012, 08:36 PM
  2. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 09-07-2012, 03:25 PM
  3. Daycrawler gets lean and mean ERASE PRO+ERASE=100mg ED
    By Daycrawler in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 08-11-2012, 08:42 PM