Compound 20 and Erase Pro log by rulk

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  267 lbs.
    Answers

Wednesday April 11th. Legs

Another good workout tonight, had me sweating profusely in fact. Hit squats deeper than usual and it felt great, every week im getting better and better at this movement. Also hit deads, stiff leg style.

Did ab work but skipped cardio tonight. Im goin to be paying for it tomorrow with more DOMS. Doin the bike for at least 20 minutes post lifting usually helps alleviate some of the soreness.

Tomorrow im taking off due to work. Hitting delts and arms on friday.
    Primordial Performance
    ( at heart )

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  267 lbs.
    Answers

Missed Friday's workout. Things just got too hectic, so now im just goin to rest up this weekend and hit it hard on monday.
    Primordial Performance
    ( at heart )
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  267 lbs.
    Answers

So im a few days away from running out of Erase Pro and shortly after that, Compound 20. Got word that round 2 is being shipped, not sure if Erase Pro is included. If not, thats cool i'll probably run Erase Pro in my pct in a future ph run. If it does come through, awesome, I think it helps with getting leaner and harder.

C20 for another month is goin to be cool. Im goin to shock things and drop carbs for a week or two and see what happens.

Monday April 16th, Chest workout- Missed it.

Tuesday April 17th, Back workout- Missed it.

Partied a little too hard this past weekend and got sick. Nothing major but enough to want to take time off the gym. I'll go light tomorrow, whatever I decide to go with. Come next week we ramp things up.
    Primordial Performance
    ( at heart )
    •   

4. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by rulk22
    Wednesday April 11th. Legs

Another good workout tonight, had me sweating profusely in fact. Hit squats deeper than usual and it felt great, every week im getting better and better at this movement. Also hit deads, stiff leg style.

Did ab work but skipped cardio tonight. Im goin to be paying for it tomorrow with more DOMS. Doin the bike for at least 20 minutes post lifting usually helps alleviate some of the soreness.

Tomorrow im taking off due to work. Hitting delts and arms on friday.
    Squats and deads huh?
    Had to feel some pain.
    Keep up the good work.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  267 lbs.
    Answers

^ Thank you Aaron, will do.

So ive cut just about all carbs and im feeling such a drop in engergy it's not funny. Plus ive got the glycogen dump number 2's if you know what I mean.. Hoping it subsides by saturday, then i'll try to squeeze in a workout. Im goin to focus more on cardio for a while, give my joints a break. I'll come back to Y3T, I think it's great, but I want to concentrate on some super setting and lighter weights. May go to a crossfit type of program for the last 4 weeks.

Keep everyone posted on what I decide.
    Primordial Performance
    ( at heart )
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  267 lbs.
    Answers

Ran out of C20 and Erase Pro. Round 2 is on it's way though. The time ive dropped carbs while supplementing with the carbonite stack has been interesting. The results thus far have prompted me to keep goin with it and see what happens. Even though ive taken time away from the gym, ive been squeezing in cardio outside ( thank you nice weather ). I feel great and im holding onto the new details in my physique, along with the drop in weight and inches.
    Primordial Performance
    ( at heart )
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  267 lbs.
    Answers

Ah.. Felt fantastic to get back in the gym and pump some iron. I had 3 caps of C20 left over in a vitamin holder, so I used that up today. Can't wait to get round 2 here.

I think I hit just about every chest movement I usually do in one workout, moving from what I can lift the most weight with, to the lightest. Minimum rest between sets to produce a good cardiovascular element, had me super thirsty, yet I was suprised how strong I stayed throughout. So Chest and Triceps are knocked out of the way and tomorrow should be Back and Biceps.

Weighed in today at 284 and in the mirror tonight, I can see more etails in my traps and arms. Okay, thats it for tonight.
    Primordial Performance
    ( at heart )
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  267 lbs.
    Answers

Took tonight off. Walked a good amount tonight at work and lats were quite sore from my chest workout last night. Goin to rest and tomorrow will hit legs with deadlifts thrown in. Still need to hit back, delts and biceps before the end of the week.
    Primordial Performance
    ( at heart )
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  267 lbs.
    Answers

April 25th, 2012. Legs

Added 20lbs to squats tonight. Not an overall pr, but im still adding strength that was lost. Ive got a ways to reach some old personal best numbers, but im on the path. Im doin stiff leg deadlifts for hams btw, but still staying conservative with the weight, as to protect my back.

Oh and I recieved round 2.

As far as Prime is goin, im doin 9caps a day, 6 days a week. Tonight though, I took 2 more caps with my pwo shake. While im on low carbs, prime has been a huge help in the strength department. With C20 and Erase Pro, im seeing myself leaning out a bit, but either staying as strong on some lifts, if not getting stronger. Also, taking Modern Bcaa's twice a day is helping out tremendously with recovery and im loving the high leucine content, within.

Another note/detail- My bacne is clearing up, from drinking more water and being more active, but im getting the odd pimple here and there, wich is kind of unusuall for me. I think it's from Erase Pro, but im not totaly sure.

I also noticed that in the absence of Erase Pro, there was one night that I saw a good amount of water retention. I was kind of worried, as my appearance changed, but by morning I had dropped the excess and was looking much leaner ( than normal ).

So the last 4 weeks have been good, but if this week is any indicator, I feel like im goin to get even better results with the last 4 weeks. Everything is built up in my system and im in much better condition than when I started. Actually, looking back at the begining to now, im quite happy with the results and I feel like im ahead further than had I not used this stack.
    Primordial Performance
    ( at heart )
  10. Registered User
    Answers

Sub's
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  267 lbs.
    Answers

April 26th, 2012, Delts and Back

Awesome workout tonight. Full of intensity and energy, I felt like I could keep goin and goin. I was untill I tweaked my left trap, I stopped and went on to do abs, then cardio. Gotta be carefull and listen to the body, or else experience a setback.

For delts I did seated military presses, something I have not done in a while. I want to get back to my old wieght that I used to do, not only for this excercise, but everything that I used to do.

Back tonight felt great, like I could feel every muscle stretch and contract with each rep. The pump, both in my back and delts were awesome as well and that is suprising since im on very low carbs at the moment.

And this morning I could tell I was back on Erase Pro, as I looked the leanest I have in a long time. Erase is awesome at sucking out the water and hardening up the physique. Obviously when you throw in C20, the effects are deeply magnified.

Im attributing muscle fullness to Prime. Ive had enough experience with Prime to know when it's kicking in AND how it feels. It basically feels like a semi-constant pump throughout the day and that contributes very well to strength gain efforts. This is also helping in workout endurance ( wich c20 is also helping with ) and recovery. Modern Bcaa's are helping very well with recovery too and intermittant fasting is much easier because of it.

Well tomorrow is goin to be biceps, triceps and forearms.
    Primordial Performance
    ( at heart )
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    5'0"  150 lbs.
    Answers

New to the site/forums. Anyone care to share some info on this erase pro? I have never heard of it. Thanks.
  13. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by NeoHippie
    New to the site/forums. Anyone care to share some info on this erase pro? I have never heard of it. Thanks.
    Should I say there's a lot of logs/review on pro stacked w/c20
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  14. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  267 lbs.
    Answers

Was bloody tired today. Goin to rest up and hit it tomorrow.
    Primordial Performance
    ( at heart )
  15. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  267 lbs.
    Answers

Monday, April 30th- Chest and Triceps

Awesome workout. Hitting another level of strength and condition this week, also a tad leaner. Still have not weighed myself, for a current update.

Note on Prime, im dosing monday through saturday, averaging 9 caps a day. This is the sweet spot for me, but sometimes I will take 2 more after a workout. Toying with the idea of bumping up Compound 20 up to 6 caps a day.

Really, the last half of the this stack is where things start to ramp up. We'll see if gains/results taper off towards the end.
    Primordial Performance
    ( at heart )
  16. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  267 lbs.
    Answers

Tuesday, May 1st 2012- Back and Biceps

Had another solid workout. As a reminder, im consuming almost zero carbs, 6 days a week. For those that want to lose weight or make a dramatic change in appearance, goin low carb while running this stack is goin to triple your efforts, ime. The changes are becoming more noticable, the comments are coming from co-workers, family members and fellow gym members.

If your running carbs, you can do a damn good recomp with this stack. After this run, i'll take about a week off and try something new, but im sure I want to keep dropping weight.
    Primordial Performance
    ( at heart )
  17. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  267 lbs.
    Answers

Been slammed with work this week and putting in some overtime this weekend. Planning on updating and hitting it hard come monday. I'll also be training in the morning for a while, with an old friend. Im about 281 and holding steady.
    Primordial Performance
    ( at heart )
  18. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  267 lbs.
    Answers

Got a good session in tonight and hit several muscle groups. Ive kept on with C20 and Erase Pro, along with the other components of the stack. Muscle fullness and contraction strength has not dimished at all. Id love to keep running this beyond 8 weeks, but im goin to take a small break from supplements after this. Oh and clothes are much looser fitting.
    Primordial Performance
    ( at heart )
  19. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  267 lbs.
    Answers

Goin to bump up the dose on C20. Im still seeing results occuring everyday, in the mirror and in the gym. Muscle density and hardness are way up there!
    Primordial Performance
    ( at heart )
  20. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  267 lbs.
    Answers

Pump was pretty amazing today. Hit legs tonight and could barely walk, leaving the gym. 6 caps of C20 may be the sweet spot. Erase Pro I have not increased, but it remains to keep me absolutely dry. Im goin to start introducing carbs back in the diet, but with a carb loading strategy.
    Primordial Performance
    ( at heart )
  21. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  267 lbs.
    Answers

Closing near the end..

Hit delts and back tonight. Notched up 1 and half more reps on db presses tonight
    Primordial Performance
    ( at heart )
  22. Registered User
    Answers

Keep it up! Looking forward to your final review.
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
  23. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  267 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    Keep it up! Looking forward to your final review.
    I was pretty happy to finally see the scale dip into the 270's this past sunday. I weighed in at 279lbs. Little strength, endurance and levels of leaness keep creeping, and my diet has not really changed or serving sizes diminished. Feel good for finishing strong on this run and im definatly goin to miss this stack.
    Primordial Performance
    ( at heart )
  24. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by rulk22
    I was pretty happy to finally see the scale dip into the 270's this past sunday. I weighed in at 279lbs. Little strength, endurance and levels of leaness keep creeping, and my diet has not really changed or serving sizes diminished. Feel good for finishing strong on this run and im definatly goin to miss this stack.
    Nice man. 9lbs loss!
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  25. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by rulk22 View Post
    thats awesome congrats
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider
  26. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  270 lbs.
    Answers

Awesome
  27. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  267 lbs.
    Answers

Summary:
    Tis a sady day, im officially done with my Compound 20 and Erase Pro stack. The addition of Prime, Modern bcaa's and Jack3ed made this a dream stack. To start off, my weight dropped from 287 to 279 and my diet was far from dialed and locked in. Strength and endurance increased while "on" and obviously, my physique made changes also. I dropped some size in all the right places and everything wears "looser", now.

Im really digging the new details in the triceps and delts, especially relaxed. Vascularity increased and I got some old veins back, from when I was leaner years before. A cool thing about Erase Pro is that belly size shrinks fast, something that is hard to come by at my age. For a while im goin to keep an eye my physique, for any rebound effects.

All in all I would deem this run a success and im definatly goin to give it another go. Props to Usp Labs and PES for great supps that work and work well.
    Primordial Performance
    ( at heart )
  28. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.
    Answers

Good final review. Good job on the weight loss.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  29. Registered User
    Answers

Summary:
    Tis a sady day, im officially done with my Compound 20 and Erase Pro stack. The addition of Prime, Modern bcaa's and Jack3ed made this a dream stack. To start off, my weight dropped from 287 to 279 and my diet was far from dialed and locked in. Strength and endurance increased while "on" and obviously, my physique made changes also. I dropped some size in all the right places and everything wears "looser", now.

Im really digging the new details in the triceps and delts, especially relaxed. Vascularity increased and I got some old veins back, from when I was leaner years before. A cool thing about Erase Pro is that belly size shrinks fast, something that is hard to come by at my age. For a while im goin to keep an eye my physique, for any rebound effects.

All in all I would deem this run a success and im definatly goin to give it another go. Props to Usp Labs and PES for great supps that work and work well.
    Thanks for the final review! Great job.
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider
  30. Registered User
    Answers

Summary:

Awesome job. Thank you very much for logging this stack, and for taking your time to write the final review.
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
  31. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  267 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    Good final review. Good job on the weight loss.
    Thank you mate!

Quote Originally Posted by BPjohn123 View Post
    Thanks for the final review! Great job.
    Not a problem, thank you and your company for supplying such a great product and letting me try it. Strategicmove, same thing to you and your company.

Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    Awesome job. Thank you very much for logging this stack, and for taking your time to write the final review.
    Guys, it was my priviledge to run this absolutely amazing stack and the least I could do to describe my positive experience. Im running a base supplement stack but im thinking of doin this stack once again, possibly in July. Looking forward to any future stacks you guys do, such as Anabeta and Prime or something.
    Primordial Performance
    ( at heart )
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 21
    Last Post: 10-07-2012, 07:36 PM
  2. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 09-07-2012, 02:25 PM
  3. Daycrawler gets lean and mean ERASE PRO+ERASE=100mg ED
    By Daycrawler in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 08-11-2012, 07:42 PM