PUNJA/PJ AND ATHLETIX KICKIN AZZ ON PCT

Page 4 of 10 First ... 23456 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay
    Damn that looks painful!
    Lol it was more stressful...
    "Difficult things take a long time, impossible things take a little longer."
    OG Punjabi Avenger

2. DAY 7 REST DAY

DAY 8 ARMS

Again had a killer arms workout...wow I'm really lovin it...I'm getting great pumps and looking lean as fack...my libido is up the roof...having crazy dreams with girls and waking up with hard (you kno) lol...seriously tho libido is surprising me....I'm looking dry and it's making me hungry as well...and one more thing I'm having high bp as well...I'm getting angry and impatient last few days...Idk why...took all my anger out in gym...heres my workout detail....

Ez bar curl
    55x30 (warm up)
    75x15
    85x12
    105x8
    75x15

Ez bar back of head triceps ext.
    85x18
    95x12
    95x10

Ez bar skull crusher
    85x15
    95x10
    95x6

Ez bar close grip bench press
    85x12
    95x10
    95x8

Ez bar preacher curl
    65x15
    65x12
    65x12

Seated dumbbell curl
    40x10
    40x8
    35x12

Seated hammer curl
    40x10
    35x12
    35x10

Seated dumbell one arm triceps ext.
    30x15
    30x12
    30x12

Standing French press
    55x15
    55x15
    75x12

Cable triceps ext. with rope
    90x15
    90x15
    90x12

Cable curl with rope
    110x12
    110x10
    110x10

Rev. Standing overhead triceps ext.
    120x12
    110x12
    110x15

Seated biceps curl machine
    100x15
    100x12
    110x12

I did some abs as well...

Leg raise
    18reps
    15reps
    15reps

Crunches
    Total did 300 crunches...

Rite now just got off gym and can't feel my arms lol...they look so big I can't even reach my back to scratch myself coz I was itchy lol...gonna have my post protein shake and then off to bed...Gnite guys
    OG Punjabi Avenger
    •   

3. Looks like Athletix has found gold once again. That is an effects check list for AI results. Congrats guys! Crazy volume on that arm workout too Punja. My arms blew up reading it. Lol
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

4. Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    Looks like Athletix has found gold once again. That is an effects check list for AI results. Congrats guys! Crazy volume on that arm workout to Punja. My arms blew up reading it. Lol
    Yeah the loggers are starting to see some nice effects

Wicked arm workout.
    Core Nutritionals Representative

5. Holy crap.....................30 odd sets for arms.Is this real life?

I grow on 6 sets really well.Each to his own

Hey punja any puffy nipples or anything for you during PCT.I'm beginning to get paranoid I'll rebound and get gyno.Ramped my SERM down to 10mg today.So worried about the estrogen rebound.How have you been faring?
    •   

6. Yeah man wicked arm workout!! You making me want to hit my bottle up already haha. Athletix starting off the year with a BANG!!
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!

7. Quote Originally Posted by Roniboney
    Holy crap.....................30 odd sets for arms.Is this real life?

I grow on 6 sets really well.Each to his own

Hey punja any puffy nipples or anything for you during PCT.I'm beginning to get paranoid I'll rebound and get gyno.Ramped my SERM down to 10mg today.So worried about the estrogen rebound.How have you been faring?
    Idk bro...I'm getting paranoid as well coz sometime I get itchy around my nipples...I don't kno if this is normal..
    OG Punjabi Avenger

8. And thanks for complement guys...all my workout have lots of set and reps...I like working out alot lol...
    OG Punjabi Avenger

9. Quote Originally Posted by punjabimunde View Post
    Idk bro...I'm getting paranoid as well coz sometime I get itchy around my nipples...I don't kno if this is normal..
    Lol ye.I keep pinching under my nipple to try and find a ball or something.I can grab a little bit of tissue but that I'm sure is muscle tissue as it was there pre cycle.

Honestly I'm just overreacting.My nipples have always been quite puffy when I'm over 15% bodyfat.Once I cut they should look fine.

10. DAY 9 BACK

So did my back today...had a really good workout...didn't went too heavy just enough to get a back ache lol...so today I won another bottle of Licogenix and I was gonna up my dose to 6caps from tomorrow but I started dosing from tonight's dinner...took 3caps of Licogenix b4 dinner instead of 2caps...and from tomorrow I'll be dosing 3caps in morning and 3caps in evening...now I'm even more excited to see the results...I'm definitely looking leaner...I haven't checked my weight but I'll check tomorrow...Diet was good today...had egg sandwich and a protein shake...later on some snacks and for dinner had chicken fajita with beans and rice (yummy)...and having a post protein shake now...here are my workout detail...

Wide grip pull ups
    25reps
    18reps
    15reps

Rev. Barbell bent over row
    135x12
    155x10
    185x10
    205x8

Bent over row
    135x12
    155x12
    185x10

Lat pull down
    100x15
    120x12
    140x8

Behind neck lat pull down
    100x12
    90x12
    110x10

Row machine
    120x12
    140x12
    160x10

T bar row
    90x12
    90x10
    135x8

Seated cable row
    140x12
    160x10
    160x8

One arm dumbell row
    60x10
    70x8
    75x6

Did some abs as well...same as usual...leg raise and crunches...and one more thing I have to tell you guys is I started to get some acne on my face and chest...maybe it's from Licogenix...not sure but I'll keep you guys posted...
    OG Punjabi Avenger

11. Another detailed update!

All these logs for Licogenix have been awesome Can't wait to see what 6 caps does for you

12. We workout a lot alike, good stuff.
    NSCA - CSCS

13. Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay
    Another detailed update!

All these logs for Licogenix have been awesome Can't wait to see what 6 caps does for you
    Can't wait either!!! Hoping for really good results
    OG Punjabi Avenger

14. Quote Originally Posted by VolcomX311
    We workout a lot alike, good stuff.
    That's good to hear bro...I like to workout till I'm totally out of energy lol...love to kill it at gym everyday...
    OG Punjabi Avenger

15. DAY 10 CHEST

So workout on my chest today...my strength is going up but I lost 3lbs since I'm on pct...my bp was high again...I'm really getting angry for some reason more than I was on cycle lol...as I said yesterday I'll be dosing 6caps of Licogenix from now on...let's see how this workout...I hope my bp stays in control coz I'm having hard time controlling it...I'm drinking lots of water...diet been good...tomorrow I'm off work and gym so I'll be eating alot all day...here's my workout detail...

Bench press
    225x8
    205x10
    235x6
    185x12

Incline bench press
    205x8
    205x5
    185x10
    185x8

Decline press
    205x8
    185x8
    155x12

Pec deck machine
    220x12
    220x10
    200x10

Incline dumbell press
    55x12
    70x8
    60x10

Hammer strength bench press
    160x8
    140x8
    140x8

Hammer strength incline press
    140x8
    140x6
    90x25

Machine bench press
    170x8
    155x12
    155x12

Standing dual cable chest press
    80x10
    80x10
    80x10

Chest dip
    20reps
    15reps
    15reps

Ran 1.50miles in 17mins and did 300 crunches...but really one thing to note today my bp was really high and it's still high rite now even I'm laying down...I seriously wanna kick someone's ass really bad...I'm gonna go outside on streets rite now and look for someone to punch...I'm off tomorrow and have a date...hopefully I keep my calm lol...I don't wanna ruin this date...
    OG Punjabi Avenger

16. Strong lifts man!

17. Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay
    Strong lifts man!
    Bro my strength going up...seriously more than i was on cycle...plus reps as well...
    OG Punjabi Avenger

18. Quote Originally Posted by punjabimunde View Post
    Bro my strength going up...seriously more than i was on cycle...plus reps as well...
    I like to hear that Makes me less worried to try something like Epi, im just in fear once I get off I'll lose strength and never get back to feeling where I was on cycle lol.

Serm+Licogenix FTW!

19. Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay

I like to hear that Makes me less worried to try something like Epi, im just in fear once I get off I'll lose strength and never get back to feeling where I was on cycle lol.

Serm+Licogenix FTW!
    My bench went up 4reps without any help from my friend...b4 I need my friend to spot me...now I'm taking 6caps maybe it will go up more...
    OG Punjabi Avenger

20. That would be sick

21. Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay
    That would be sick
    Tomorrow I'm off and Friday is shoulder...the most I did shoulder press with dumbbells is 75lbs...I'll try for 80 or 85...let's see if I can do it lol
    OG Punjabi Avenger

22. Quote Originally Posted by Roniboney

Lol ye.I keep pinching under my nipple to try and find a ball or something.I can grab a little bit of tissue but that I'm sure is muscle tissue as it was there pre cycle.

Honestly I'm just overreacting.My nipples have always been quite puffy when I'm over 15% bodyfat.Once I cut they should look fine.
    Yea bro we just getting paranoid...we doing everything rite...taking SERM, AI and DAA..we should be fine...I have higher bf% too...let's hope everything goes fine...keep me updated...
    OG Punjabi Avenger

23. SOG man you need come down here and train us Alabama rednecks!! I wish I had half the strength you did! Nice lifts man.
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!

24. Quote Originally Posted by packers6211
    SOG man you need come down here and train us Alabama rednecks!! I wish I had half the strength you did! Nice lifts man.
    Lol bro try Licogenix it will make ur strength go up...mine is going up everyday...you will love it!!!
    OG Punjabi Avenger

25. Getter done
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Post Up your Athletix Stash! (PROMO) Win a FREE Athletix Product!
    By JudgementDay in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 211
    Last Post: 03-30-2012, 01:05 AM
  2. Athletix Sports MMA PROMO, Win a FREE Athletix Product!
    By JudgementDay in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 137
    Last Post: 12-21-2011, 09:55 PM
  3. ECA stack kickin my ass
    By citystreets in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 10-27-2009, 04:18 AM
  4. I need the Pro's A** kickin!
    By EmAzing in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 05-04-2009, 10:26 PM
  5. M1T and 4AD are kickin' my arse!