PUNJA/PJ AND ATHLETIX KICKIN AZZ ON PCT

Page 3 of 7 First 12345 ... Last
  1. Professional Member
    packers6211's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  250 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    4,964
    Rep Power
    1463841
    Level
    61
    Lv. Percent
    61.91%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting Pro

    Yeah man wicked arm workout!! You making me want to hit my bottle up already haha. Athletix starting off the year with a BANG!!
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!
    Lecheek Nutrition/Genomyx REP


  2. Professional Member
    punjabimunde's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  168 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    4,513
    Rep Power
    461557
    Level
    50
    Lv. Percent
    95.87%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Roniboney
    Holy crap.....................30 odd sets for arms.Is this real life?

    I grow on 6 sets really well.Each to his own

    Hey punja any puffy nipples or anything for you during PCT.I'm beginning to get paranoid I'll rebound and get gyno.Ramped my SERM down to 10mg today.So worried about the estrogen rebound.How have you been faring?
    Idk bro...I'm getting paranoid as well coz sometime I get itchy around my nipples...I don't kno if this is normal..
    "Difficult things take a long time, impossible things take a little longer."
    OG Punjabi Avenger
  3. Professional Member
    punjabimunde's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  168 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    4,513
    Rep Power
    461557
    Level
    50
    Lv. Percent
    95.87%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    And thanks for complement guys...all my workout have lots of set and reps...I like working out alot lol...
    "Difficult things take a long time, impossible things take a little longer."
    OG Punjabi Avenger
    •   
       

  4. Advanced Member
    Roniboney's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    516
    Rep Power
    11782
    Level
    18
    Lv. Percent
    94.04%

    Quote Originally Posted by punjabimunde View Post
    Idk bro...I'm getting paranoid as well coz sometime I get itchy around my nipples...I don't kno if this is normal..
    Lol ye.I keep pinching under my nipple to try and find a ball or something.I can grab a little bit of tissue but that I'm sure is muscle tissue as it was there pre cycle.

    Honestly I'm just overreacting.My nipples have always been quite puffy when I'm over 15% bodyfat.Once I cut they should look fine.
  5. Professional Member
    punjabimunde's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  168 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    4,513
    Rep Power
    461557
    Level
    50
    Lv. Percent
    95.87%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    DAY 9 BACK

    So did my back today...had a really good workout...didn't went too heavy just enough to get a back ache lol...so today I won another bottle of Licogenix and I was gonna up my dose to 6caps from tomorrow but I started dosing from tonight's dinner...took 3caps of Licogenix b4 dinner instead of 2caps...and from tomorrow I'll be dosing 3caps in morning and 3caps in evening...now I'm even more excited to see the results...I'm definitely looking leaner...I haven't checked my weight but I'll check tomorrow...Diet was good today...had egg sandwich and a protein shake...later on some snacks and for dinner had chicken fajita with beans and rice (yummy)...and having a post protein shake now...here are my workout detail...

    Wide grip pull ups
    25reps
    18reps
    15reps

    Rev. Barbell bent over row
    135x12
    155x10
    185x10
    205x8

    Bent over row
    135x12
    155x12
    185x10

    Lat pull down
    100x15
    120x12
    140x8

    Behind neck lat pull down
    100x12
    90x12
    110x10

    Row machine
    120x12
    140x12
    160x10

    T bar row
    90x12
    90x10
    135x8

    Seated cable row
    140x12
    160x10
    160x8

    One arm dumbell row
    60x10
    70x8
    75x6

    Did some abs as well...same as usual...leg raise and crunches...and one more thing I have to tell you guys is I started to get some acne on my face and chest...maybe it's from Licogenix...not sure but I'll keep you guys posted...
    "Difficult things take a long time, impossible things take a little longer."
    OG Punjabi Avenger
  6. Diamond Member
    JudgementDay's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Age
    25
    Posts
    13,318
    Rep Power
    3574590
    Level
    86
    Lv. Percent
    74.08%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Another detailed update!

    All these logs for Licogenix have been awesome Can't wait to see what 6 caps does for you
    CORE NUTRITIONALS Representative

    If you have any questions feel free to email me at, tommy.day@corenutritionals.com
  7. Diamond Member
    VolcomX311's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    13,250
    Rep Power
    78136
    Level
    70
    Lv. Percent
    66.21%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    We workout a lot alike, good stuff.
    NSCA - CSCS
  8. Professional Member
    punjabimunde's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  168 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    4,513
    Rep Power
    461557
    Level
    50
    Lv. Percent
    95.87%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay
    Another detailed update!

    All these logs for Licogenix have been awesome Can't wait to see what 6 caps does for you
    Can't wait either!!! Hoping for really good results
    "Difficult things take a long time, impossible things take a little longer."
    OG Punjabi Avenger
  9. Professional Member
    punjabimunde's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  168 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    4,513
    Rep Power
    461557
    Level
    50
    Lv. Percent
    95.87%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by VolcomX311
    We workout a lot alike, good stuff.
    That's good to hear bro...I like to workout till I'm totally out of energy lol...love to kill it at gym everyday...
    "Difficult things take a long time, impossible things take a little longer."
    OG Punjabi Avenger
  10. Professional Member
    punjabimunde's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  168 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    4,513
    Rep Power
    461557
    Level
    50
    Lv. Percent
    95.87%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    DAY 10 CHEST

    So workout on my chest today...my strength is going up but I lost 3lbs since I'm on pct...my bp was high again...I'm really getting angry for some reason more than I was on cycle lol...as I said yesterday I'll be dosing 6caps of Licogenix from now on...let's see how this workout...I hope my bp stays in control coz I'm having hard time controlling it...I'm drinking lots of water...diet been good...tomorrow I'm off work and gym so I'll be eating alot all day...here's my workout detail...

    Bench press
    225x8
    205x10
    235x6
    185x12

    Incline bench press
    205x8
    205x5
    185x10
    185x8

    Decline press
    205x8
    185x8
    155x12

    Pec deck machine
    220x12
    220x10
    200x10

    Incline dumbell press
    55x12
    70x8
    60x10

    Hammer strength bench press
    160x8
    140x8
    140x8

    Hammer strength incline press
    140x8
    140x6
    90x25

    Machine bench press
    170x8
    155x12
    155x12

    Standing dual cable chest press
    80x10
    80x10
    80x10

    Chest dip
    20reps
    15reps
    15reps

    Ran 1.50miles in 17mins and did 300 crunches...but really one thing to note today my bp was really high and it's still high rite now even I'm laying down...I seriously wanna kick someone's ass really bad...I'm gonna go outside on streets rite now and look for someone to punch...I'm off tomorrow and have a date...hopefully I keep my calm lol...I don't wanna ruin this date...
    "Difficult things take a long time, impossible things take a little longer."
    OG Punjabi Avenger
  11. Diamond Member
    JudgementDay's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Age
    25
    Posts
    13,318
    Rep Power
    3574590
    Level
    86
    Lv. Percent
    74.08%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Strong lifts man!
    CORE NUTRITIONALS Representative

    If you have any questions feel free to email me at, tommy.day@corenutritionals.com
  12. Professional Member
    punjabimunde's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  168 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    4,513
    Rep Power
    461557
    Level
    50
    Lv. Percent
    95.87%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay
    Strong lifts man!
    Bro my strength going up...seriously more than i was on cycle...plus reps as well...
    "Difficult things take a long time, impossible things take a little longer."
    OG Punjabi Avenger
  13. Diamond Member
    JudgementDay's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Age
    25
    Posts
    13,318
    Rep Power
    3574590
    Level
    86
    Lv. Percent
    74.08%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by punjabimunde View Post
    Bro my strength going up...seriously more than i was on cycle...plus reps as well...
    I like to hear that Makes me less worried to try something like Epi, im just in fear once I get off I'll lose strength and never get back to feeling where I was on cycle lol.

    Serm+Licogenix FTW!
    CORE NUTRITIONALS Representative

    If you have any questions feel free to email me at, tommy.day@corenutritionals.com
  14. Professional Member
    punjabimunde's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  168 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    4,513
    Rep Power
    461557
    Level
    50
    Lv. Percent
    95.87%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay

    I like to hear that Makes me less worried to try something like Epi, im just in fear once I get off I'll lose strength and never get back to feeling where I was on cycle lol.

    Serm+Licogenix FTW!
    My bench went up 4reps without any help from my friend...b4 I need my friend to spot me...now I'm taking 6caps maybe it will go up more...
    "Difficult things take a long time, impossible things take a little longer."
    OG Punjabi Avenger
  15. Diamond Member
    JudgementDay's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Age
    25
    Posts
    13,318
    Rep Power
    3574590
    Level
    86
    Lv. Percent
    74.08%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    That would be sick
    CORE NUTRITIONALS Representative

    If you have any questions feel free to email me at, tommy.day@corenutritionals.com
  16. Professional Member
    punjabimunde's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  168 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    4,513
    Rep Power
    461557
    Level
    50
    Lv. Percent
    95.87%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay
    That would be sick
    Tomorrow I'm off and Friday is shoulder...the most I did shoulder press with dumbbells is 75lbs...I'll try for 80 or 85...let's see if I can do it lol
    "Difficult things take a long time, impossible things take a little longer."
    OG Punjabi Avenger
  17. Professional Member
    punjabimunde's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  168 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    4,513
    Rep Power
    461557
    Level
    50
    Lv. Percent
    95.87%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Roniboney

    Lol ye.I keep pinching under my nipple to try and find a ball or something.I can grab a little bit of tissue but that I'm sure is muscle tissue as it was there pre cycle.

    Honestly I'm just overreacting.My nipples have always been quite puffy when I'm over 15% bodyfat.Once I cut they should look fine.
    Yea bro we just getting paranoid...we doing everything rite...taking SERM, AI and DAA..we should be fine...I have higher bf% too...let's hope everything goes fine...keep me updated...
    "Difficult things take a long time, impossible things take a little longer."
    OG Punjabi Avenger
  18. Professional Member
    packers6211's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  250 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    4,964
    Rep Power
    1463841
    Level
    61
    Lv. Percent
    61.91%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting Pro

    SOG man you need come down here and train us Alabama rednecks!! I wish I had half the strength you did! Nice lifts man.
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!
    Lecheek Nutrition/Genomyx REP

  19. Professional Member
    punjabimunde's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  168 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    4,513
    Rep Power
    461557
    Level
    50
    Lv. Percent
    95.87%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by packers6211
    SOG man you need come down here and train us Alabama rednecks!! I wish I had half the strength you did! Nice lifts man.
    Lol bro try Licogenix it will make ur strength go up...mine is going up everyday...you will love it!!!
    "Difficult things take a long time, impossible things take a little longer."
    OG Punjabi Avenger
  20. Diamond Member
    JudgementDay's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Age
    25
    Posts
    13,318
    Rep Power
    3574590
    Level
    86
    Lv. Percent
    74.08%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Getter done
    CORE NUTRITIONALS Representative

    If you have any questions feel free to email me at, tommy.day@corenutritionals.com
  21. Professional Member
    punjabimunde's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  168 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    4,513
    Rep Power
    461557
    Level
    50
    Lv. Percent
    95.87%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay
    Getter done
    Alrite bro no anger issue today but starting to get more acne...on my arms, face, chest and on my head underneath hair lol...I feel small bumps on my head...today was a day off work and gym plus a cheat day for me...ate alot lol...
    "Difficult things take a long time, impossible things take a little longer."
    OG Punjabi Avenger
  22. Diamond Member
    JudgementDay's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Age
    25
    Posts
    13,318
    Rep Power
    3574590
    Level
    86
    Lv. Percent
    74.08%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by punjabimunde View Post
    Alrite bro no anger issue today but starting to get more acne...on my arms, face, chest and on my head underneath hair lol...I feel small bumps on my head...today was a day off work and gym plus a cheat day for me...ate alot lol...
    aha I don't think I have ever had a zit on top of my head lol.

    But on a day where I go all out on cheat meals and junk food, by the night I'll have a couple zits on my forehead and couple days after that it's a zit outbreak I started recomping last week, all healthy food now ....eating strict is not easy!
    CORE NUTRITIONALS Representative

    If you have any questions feel free to email me at, tommy.day@corenutritionals.com
  23. Professional Member
    punjabimunde's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  168 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    4,513
    Rep Power
    461557
    Level
    50
    Lv. Percent
    95.87%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay

    aha I don't think I have ever had a zit on top of my head lol.

    But on a day where I go all out on cheat meals and junk food, by the night I'll have a couple zits on my forehead and couple days after that it's a zit outbreak I started recomping last week, all healthy food now ....eating strict is not easy!
    Lol I hear ya bro...I don't want any cheat days at all but I can't resist these great tasting burgers and pizzas and buffets man lol...I want to start eating healthy as well bro...can you give me some tips on healthy food...like wat you start doing or even better
    "Difficult things take a long time, impossible things take a little longer."
    OG Punjabi Avenger
  24. Professional Member
    punjabimunde's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  168 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    4,513
    Rep Power
    461557
    Level
    50
    Lv. Percent
    95.87%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Today I had this Indian buffet...I don't kno if ever tried indian food (it's bomb lol)...then had this big shake from jamba juice (pure fruit and protein)...had protein bar and then some dominoes pizza with some hot wings lol...
    "Difficult things take a long time, impossible things take a little longer."
    OG Punjabi Avenger
  25. Diamond Member
    AZMIDLYF's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Age
    55
    Posts
    14,708
    Rep Power
    4783200
    Level
    91
    Lv. Percent
    68.71%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
  26. Diamond Member
    JudgementDay's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Age
    25
    Posts
    13,318
    Rep Power
    3574590
    Level
    86
    Lv. Percent
    74.08%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by punjabimunde View Post
    Lol I hear ya bro...I don't want any cheat days at all but I can't resist these great tasting burgers and pizzas and buffets man lol...I want to start eating healthy as well bro...can you give me some tips on healthy food...like wat you start doing or even better
    I'm far from a diet expert thats for sure, I havn't really found a diet that works best for me yet, here is my current diet plan I put together, 6 days in and so far im liking it, down 6 pounds, im sure a lot of it is water weight tho. I am a pizza kinda guy and I've been tempted to eat it everyday this week lol, but my goals are more important than my food cravings at the moment, so im gonna try to stay strong and stck it out, I've done really hard cutting diets before, so im sure in another week or 2 I'll get used to eating like this.

    Monday
    High Carb/High Cal Day

    Meal 1-4eggs, oatmeal, Ezekial bread(2slices) with peanut butter, and bacon
    Meal 2- spaghetti, Broccolii, ground beef extra lean(10 oz)

    Meal 3- Pre-Workout Meal- Extra lean hamburger with Ezekial buns

    Meal 4-
    Post-Workout Meal- 2 scoops whey protein, 2 cups skim milk, banana + Frozen fruit

    Meal 5-
    veggies, chicken, Rice with a high sodium sauce

    Meal 6- 2 Scoops of Casein protein with 500ml of 2% milk


    Tuesday
    Low Carb and Low Cals
    Meal 1

    2 eggs, 4 egg Whites
    Blue berries 1/3rd cup

    Pineapple 2 slices

    Meal 2
    Almonds 10-12oz
    Fat Free Cottage cheese- 1/2 cup
    Grapfruit juice- 100ml

    Meal 3
    Whey protein
    250ml of Skim Milk

    Meal 4
    6oz sweet potatoes
    1 Chicken breast
    Mustard

    Meal 5
    Hadock
    Brown Rice 1/2 cup

    Meal 6
    Chicken Salad(lettus, spinach, vinegar), with 2 scoops of casein protein


    Wednesday
    Low Carb/ Medium Cals
    Meal 1-
    Hadock and Brocolii, with orange juice
    Meal 2- chicken breasts, salad with veggies, peppers
    Meal 3- (pre-workout meal) Ė Oatmeal with 10oz of extra lean ground beef
    Meal 4- (post-workout meal) protein shake, banana
    Meal 5- chicken salad with cheese, and Brocolii, with ľ of almonds
    Meal 6- 2 scoops of Casein protein



    Thursday
    Medium Carb Day, above Maintenance Cals
    Meal 1- (Pre-workout meal)in a blender, oatmeal, frozen berries, 1 scoop of protein, half cup yogurt, 3 scoops of caffeine grinds, banana and peanut butter
    Meal 2- (Post-workout meal) chicken breast with broccoli and halfcup whole wheat rice
    Meal 3-protein shake 2 scoops whey protein
    Meal 4-spaghetti
    Meal 5- 10oz of beef or steak with mixed veggies and half cup whole wheat rice



    Friday
    low carb/ Medium Cals

    Meal 1- 12 egg whites, Ĺ cup cheese, and banana
    Meal 2- chicken breast, with spinach salad and veggies,
    Meal 3- (pre-workout meal) extra lean ground beef, ľ cup of almonds, and 6oz sweet potatoes
    Meal 4- (post-workout meal) frozen berries, orange juice, protein shake in a blender
    Meal 5- Hadock and Broclii with lemons and herbs


    Saturday
    Medium carb day, Above maintenance calories

    Meal 1-(pre-workout meal) Ezekiel bread with peanut butter, oatmeal with cinnamon, cottage cheese
    Meal 2-(Post-workout meal)protein shake with 4 raw eggs in it and a banana
    Meal 3- Ezekiel buns with extra lean hamburger and bacon
    Meal 4- lean ground beef, peppers in a stir fry style and 1 cups rice
    Meal 5- chicken with lemon dressing(find in stores) and 1 cups of almonds



    Sunday- Same as Tuesday's
    CORE NUTRITIONALS Representative

    If you have any questions feel free to email me at, tommy.day@corenutritionals.com
  27. Diamond Member
    AZMIDLYF's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Age
    55
    Posts
    14,708
    Rep Power
    4783200
    Level
    91
    Lv. Percent
    68.71%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Discipline turns goals into accomplishments! Nice meal plan JD. 8)
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
  28. Diamond Member
    JudgementDay's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Age
    25
    Posts
    13,318
    Rep Power
    3574590
    Level
    86
    Lv. Percent
    74.08%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    Discipline turns goals into accomplishments! Nice meal plan JD. 8)
    Thanks! I pretty much dirty bulked for 5 months, so I needed a change, time to look a little leaner. That damn fast food is addictive!......but gonna have fish and veggies instead
    CORE NUTRITIONALS Representative

    If you have any questions feel free to email me at, tommy.day@corenutritionals.com
  29. Professional Member
    packers6211's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  250 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    4,964
    Rep Power
    1463841
    Level
    61
    Lv. Percent
    61.91%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting Pro

    Shiz I need to take lessons from your diet. although wth are you talking about leaner!! Your lean as heck.
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!
    Lecheek Nutrition/Genomyx REP

  30. Professional Member
    punjabimunde's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  168 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    4,513
    Rep Power
    461557
    Level
    50
    Lv. Percent
    95.87%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay

    I'm far from a diet expert thats for sure, I havn't really found a diet that works best for me yet, here is my current diet plan I put together, 6 days in and so far im liking it, down 6 pounds, im sure a lot of it is water weight tho. I am a pizza kinda guy and I've been tempted to eat it everyday this week lol, but my goals are more important than my food cravings at the moment, so im gonna try to stay strong and stck it out, I've done really hard cutting diets before, so im sure in another week or 2 I'll get used to eating like this.

    Monday
    High Carb/High Cal Day
    Meal 1-4eggs, oatmeal, Ezekial bread(2slices) with peanut butter, and bacon
    Meal 2- spaghetti, Broccolii, ground beef extra lean(10 oz)

    Meal 3- Pre-Workout Meal- Extra lean hamburger with Ezekial buns

    Meal 4- Post-Workout Meal- 2 scoops whey protein, 2 cups skim milk, banana + Frozen fruit

    Meal 5- veggies, chicken, Rice with a high sodium sauce

    Meal 6- 2 Scoops of Casein protein with 500ml of 2% milk

    Tuesday
    Low Carb and Low Cals
    Meal 1
    2 eggs, 4 egg Whites
    Blue berries 1/3rd cup
    Pineapple 2 slices

    Meal 2
    Almonds 10-12oz
    Fat Free Cottage cheese- 1/2 cup
    Grapfruit juice- 100ml

    Meal 3
    Whey protein
    250ml of Skim Milk

    Meal 4
    6oz sweet potatoes
    1 Chicken breast
    Mustard

    Meal 5
    Hadock
    Brown Rice 1/2 cup

    Meal 6
    Chicken Salad(lettus, spinach, vinegar), with 2 scoops of casein protein

    Wednesday
    Low Carb/ Medium Cals
    Meal 1- Hadock and Brocolii, with orange juice
    Meal 2- chicken breasts, salad with veggies, peppers
    Meal 3- (pre-workout meal) Ė Oatmeal with 10oz of extra lean ground beef
    Meal 4- (post-workout meal) protein shake, banana
    Meal 5- chicken salad with cheese, and Brocolii, with ľ of almonds
    Meal 6- 2 scoops of Casein protein

    Thursday
    Medium Carb Day, above Maintenance Cals
    Meal 1- (Pre-workout meal)in a blender, oatmeal, frozen berries, 1 scoop of protein, half cup yogurt, 3 scoops of caffeine grinds, banana and peanut butter
    Meal 2- (Post-workout meal) chicken breast with broccoli and halfcup whole wheat rice
    Meal 3-protein shake 2 scoops whey protein
    Meal 4-spaghetti
    Meal 5- 10oz of beef or steak with mixed veggies and half cup whole wheat rice

    Friday
    low carb/ Medium Cals
    Meal 1- 12 egg whites, Ĺ cup cheese, and banana
    Meal 2- chicken breast, with spinach salad and veggies,
    Meal 3- (pre-workout meal) extra lean ground beef, ľ cup of almonds, and 6oz sweet potatoes
    Meal 4- (post-workout meal) frozen berries, orange juice, protein shake in a blender
    Meal 5- Hadock and Broclii with lemons and herbs

    Saturday
    Medium carb day, Above maintenance calories
    Meal 1-(pre-workout meal) Ezekiel bread with peanut butter, oatmeal with cinnamon, cottage cheese
    Meal 2-(Post-workout meal)protein shake with 4 raw eggs in it and a banana
    Meal 3- Ezekiel buns with extra lean hamburger and bacon
    Meal 4- lean ground beef, peppers in a stir fry style and 1 cups rice
    Meal 5- chicken with lemon dressing(find in stores) and 1 cups of almonds

    Sunday- Same as Tuesday's
    Man those meals look good and healthy...being healthy can be expensive lol...thanks JD!!!
    "Difficult things take a long time, impossible things take a little longer."
    OG Punjabi Avenger
  31. Diamond Member
    AZMIDLYF's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Age
    55
    Posts
    14,708
    Rep Power
    4783200
    Level
    91
    Lv. Percent
    68.71%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    The eating is the hardest part of doing this right! You figure out what works in relation to your body and workouts and life is good.
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
  32. Diamond Member
    JudgementDay's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Age
    25
    Posts
    13,318
    Rep Power
    3574590
    Level
    86
    Lv. Percent
    74.08%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by packers6211 View Post
    Shiz I need to take lessons from your diet. although wth are you talking about leaner!! Your lean as heck.
    aha Im not lean anymore, the last pics I had up in a log was at 172lbs, I blew up to 223, started the diet around 220, now down to 214.


    Quote Originally Posted by punjabimunde View Post
    Man those meals look good and healthy...being healthy can be expensive lol...thanks JD!!!
    Yup, thats one thing that sucks, it's stupid expensive eating healthy.


    Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    The eating is the hardest part of doing this right! You figure out what works in relation to your body and workouts and life is good.
    Very true!
    CORE NUTRITIONALS Representative

    If you have any questions feel free to email me at, tommy.day@corenutritionals.com
  33. Professional Member
    punjabimunde's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  168 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    4,513
    Rep Power
    461557
    Level
    50
    Lv. Percent
    95.87%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    DAY 11 REST DAY

    DAY 12 SHOULDERS

    Ok guys today was a good workout again...getting stronger day by day...my joints were in pain today and I'm getting more acne as well on my face, head, arms and back...libido is up and I'm getting really hungry for some reasons...no matter wat I eat I get hungry again after an hour...mood been good but had a little anger issue again...I'm thinking all these side effects I'm getting after bumping Licogenix from 4caps to 6caps...but there's nothing I can't handle lol...diet was ok today...and that's about it...here's my workout detail...

    Seated Dumbbell press
    70x10
    75x8 (did two more reps than last time)
    80x0( I tried but failed...I think 75 took all my energy)
    60x12
    60x12

    Arnold dumbell press
    30x12
    35x10
    40x8
    45x6

    Dumbell lateral raise
    25x12
    30x10
    35x8

    Seated barbell press
    135x15
    155x12
    175x10
    195x6

    Seated press behind neck
    135x12
    155x10
    175x8

    Barbell shrug
    135x10
    115x10
    115x10

    Shoulder press machine
    120x15
    140x10
    120x12

    Lateral raise machine
    70x12
    80x10
    90x10

    Cable rows front raise
    40x12
    40x10
    40x10

    Abs

    Leg raise
    20reps
    15reps
    15reps

    Lying floor crunches
    30reps
    20reps
    20reps

    Crunches on machine
    Total did 200crunches

    Ran like 2miles today coz yesterday ate slot of junk food lol...tomorrow is a leg day and looking forward to it...
    "Difficult things take a long time, impossible things take a little longer."
    OG Punjabi Avenger
  34. Diamond Member
    JudgementDay's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Age
    25
    Posts
    13,318
    Rep Power
    3574590
    Level
    86
    Lv. Percent
    74.08%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Great workout!
    CORE NUTRITIONALS Representative

    If you have any questions feel free to email me at, tommy.day@corenutritionals.com
  35. Diamond Member
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    27,925
    Rep Power
    10751485
    Level
    116
    Lv. Percent
    28.85%
    Achievements Posting ProPosting AuthorityPosting VeteranPosting Royalty

    Quote Originally Posted by punjabimunde View Post
    Man those meals look good and healthy...being healthy can be expensive lol...thanks JD!!!
    ever notice that every time they mention something on tv being good for you....the next day the price goes up. there is a reason obesity is so common among poor kids, fatty/sugary foods are cheap, while healthy foods like fresh fruits and veggies are ridiculously high. i don't think the price of delivery pizza has gone up in the last 30 years-seriously, $10 bucks for a large meat lovers pizza delivered to your door is just as cheap or cheaper than it was in the 70's, lol.
  36. Professional Member
    punjabimunde's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  168 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    4,513
    Rep Power
    461557
    Level
    50
    Lv. Percent
    95.87%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by thebigt

    ever notice that every time they mention something on tv being good for you....the next day the price goes up. there is a reason obesity is so common among poor kids, fatty/sugary foods are cheap, while healthy foods like fresh fruits and veggies are ridiculously high. i don't think the price of delivery pizza has gone up in the last 30 years-seriously, $10 bucks for a large meat lovers pizza delivered to your door is just as cheap or cheaper than it was in the 70's, lol.
    First of all thanks for joining in sir!!! And yes you are so right...these days everything going up like crazy gas, food, fruits and etc...I need to win lottery...I'm in California and the mega million jackpot is $356millions...lol taking about pizzas I can believe how little ceasar sell there pizza for $5...i don't even think so they make any profit lol...
    "Difficult things take a long time, impossible things take a little longer."
    OG Punjabi Avenger
  37. Professional Member
    packers6211's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  250 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    4,964
    Rep Power
    1463841
    Level
    61
    Lv. Percent
    61.91%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting Pro

    Thank God I have a good working printer to print out your workouts to eduacte my lard ass on how to. Awesome workout bro and if you have time buy come cissus for your joints. JD has me hooked on it.
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!
    Lecheek Nutrition/Genomyx REP

  38. Professional Member
    punjabimunde's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  168 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    4,513
    Rep Power
    461557
    Level
    50
    Lv. Percent
    95.87%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by packers6211
    Thank God I have a good working printer to print out your workouts to eduacte my lard ass on how to. Awesome workout bro and if you have time buy come cissus for your joints. JD has me hooked on it.
    Lol thanks bro...yea I got some cissus I'm gonna start taking them if joints pain won't go away...rite now I'm ok...it hurts when I lift weights....
    "Difficult things take a long time, impossible things take a little longer."
    OG Punjabi Avenger
  39. Professional Member
    punjabimunde's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  168 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    4,513
    Rep Power
    461557
    Level
    50
    Lv. Percent
    95.87%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Ok guys yesterday I had a long day at work...I came home and wanted to take an hour nap but hour nap turned into a whole night nap lol...maybe I was too tired...today suppose to be my day off gym but I'll go today for yesterday...after 12hrs sleep I feel fresh and new and ready to pick more weights!!!
    "Difficult things take a long time, impossible things take a little longer."
    OG Punjabi Avenger
  40. Diamond Member
    JudgementDay's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Age
    25
    Posts
    13,318
    Rep Power
    3574590
    Level
    86
    Lv. Percent
    74.08%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Go get'em
    CORE NUTRITIONALS Representative

    If you have any questions feel free to email me at, tommy.day@corenutritionals.com
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Post Up your Athletix Stash! (PROMO) Win a FREE Athletix Product!
    By JudgementDay in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 211
    Last Post: 03-30-2012, 12:05 AM
  2. Athletix Sports MMA PROMO, Win a FREE Athletix Product!
    By JudgementDay in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 137
    Last Post: 12-21-2011, 08:55 PM
  3. ECA stack kickin my ass
    By citystreets in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 10-27-2009, 03:18 AM
  4. I need the Pro's A** kickin!
    By EmAzing in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 05-04-2009, 09:26 PM
  5. M1T and 4AD are kickin' my arse!
    By TopBanana81 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-17-2004, 01:57 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in