PUNJA/PJ AND ATHLETIX KICKIN AZZ ON PCT - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 2

PUNJA/PJ AND ATHLETIX KICKIN AZZ ON PCT

Page 2 of 7 First 1234 ... Last
  1. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  180 lbs.

In on this man.We've been looking out for each other pre and during cycle.I wish all the luck in the world.Subbed

2. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  168 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Roniboney
    In on this man.We've been looking out for each other pre and during cycle.I wish all the luck in the world.Subbed
    Welcome and thanks brother!!! How's ur pct going??
    "Difficult things take a long time, impossible things take a little longer."
    OG Punjabi Avenger
  3. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  180 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by punjabimunde View Post
    Welcome and thanks brother!!! How's ur pct going??

terribly.Lost everything.................... ........

trololo

Its going great.I shed 4lbs of water almost immediately.So I'm still at a 16lb gain with some fat gain but I'm getting stronger.I'm on week 2 atm and the Nolva really is bringing me back quickly.Still waiting on my blood test results to come back but I feel awesome.
    Semen is a lot thicker.I noticed it was really watery on EPI.

How is your strength atm.Did you alter your training split and sets and reps.
    •   

4. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  168 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Lol that's good to hear bro...my strength going up...I look bigger too...feels better on pct then epi lol...I'm glad that I done my cycle...the joints were killin me lol
    OG Punjabi Avenger
  5. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  180 lbs.

Lol that's good to hear bro...my strength going up...I look bigger too...feels better on pct then epi lol...I'm glad that I done my cycle...the joints were killin me lol

same iwth me.I feel so much better off than I do on.The strenght gains were great ye but my joints were killing me too.Its a good thing we had SERMs on hand.I cannot imagine using an OTC product.Pain free lifting from now.

I need to get some cissus next cycle and mega dose glucosamine next cycle.
  6. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by punjabimunde

Mid to high teens...I need to get to single digit bf...i need to start doing cardio more...
    Me 2
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  7. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  168 lbs.

same iwth me.I feel so much better off than I do on.The strenght gains were great ye but my joints were killing me too.Its a good thing we had SERMs on hand.I cannot imagine using an OTC product.Pain free lifting from now.

I need to get some cissus next cycle and mega dose glucosamine next cycle.
    Yea bro have to take 2x the dosage of cissus lol...what's your plan on next cycle bro and when??
    OG Punjabi Avenger
  8. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Yea bro have to take 2x the dosage of cissus lol...what's your plan on next cycle bro and when??
    Wheres that final review? lol
    CORE NUTRITIONALS Representative

If you have any questions feel free to email me at, tommy.day@corenutritionals.com
  9. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  168 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay

Wheres that final review? lol
    Bro I'll post soon...I been busy and lil lazy to go back 6weeks and think to write this review lol...but I'll post soon promise
    OG Punjabi Avenger
  10. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Bro I'll post soon...I been busy and lil lazy to back 6weeks and think to write this review lol...but I'll post soon promise

hmmm lol

Looking forward to it

If you have any questions feel free to email me at, tommy.day@corenutritionals.com
  11. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  168 lbs.

Till then look at my pics I'll posted on Athletix stash promo...im gonna post a really nice one
    OG Punjabi Avenger
  12. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Sweet PCT. I intend to run almost the exact same thing.
    NSCA - CSCS
  13. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  168 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by VolcomX311
    Sweet PCT. I intend to run almost the exact same thing.
    Thanks bro...it's really helping me get back from cycle...really enjoying it!!!
    OG Punjabi Avenger
  14. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  180 lbs.

I'm hoping to run epistane again or maybe something a little stronger for 6 weeks again.September or October is when I'll run my next cycle I think.I should have enough Nolva left for my next PCT so all I'll need to do is get the PH's.Sorted
  15. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  168 lbs.

I'm hoping to run epistane again or maybe something a little stronger for 6 weeks again.September or October is when I'll run my next cycle I think.I should have enough Nolva left for my next PCT so all I'll need to do is get the PH's.Sorted
    That's wat I'm thinking bro...I'm thinking to run epi and katana...what you think??? I have epi strong and ibe epistane stock...I ran IBE epistane now...thinking of running epi strong...what you say??
    OG Punjabi Avenger
  16. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  180 lbs.

That's wat I'm thinking bro...I'm thinking to run epi and katana...what you think??? I have epi strong and ibe epistane stock...I ran IBE epistane now...thinking of running epi strong...what you say??
    I honestly have no idea man.Ask ManBeast, the guy knows everything it seems
  17. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  168 lbs.

I honestly have no idea man.Ask ManBeast, the guy knows everything it seems
    MANBEAST is da man!!! He knows alot lol....I kno the dosing and everything...I need to lose more bf before I go on another cycle...
    OG Punjabi Avenger
  18. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'5"  250 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

JD got me hook on Cissus! I never even knew wth that stuff was lol. I'm on it for life now!
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!
    Lecheek Nutrition/Genomyx REP

19. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  168 lbs.

Cissus is some good stuff!!!
    OG Punjabi Avenger
  20. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  180 lbs.

MANBEAST is da man!!! He knows alot lol....I kno the dosing and everything...I need to lose more bf before I go on another cycle...
    You and I both man.I think I'm like 16% atm.I thought I was 12% PRE CYCLE BUT i WAS MORE LIKE 15%.

Gonna get down to 10-12% and then maintain that until September.I'm was thinking of doing a recomp for my next cycle but I need to put on a lot more leanmass.When my leanmass is about 200lbs then I may recomp.It like 175 atm or something around that so this cut should have me down to 190ish and really lean
  21. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by packers6211 View Post
    JD got me hook on Cissus! I never even knew wth that stuff was lol. I'm on it for life now!
    2girls 1Cissus, ever smelled or tasted that stuff in powder form?
    NSCA - CSCS
  22. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'5"  250 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

lol no bro sure haven't!!! Don't think I want to either.

23. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  168 lbs.

Day 4 Thursday Day off

Sorry guys didn't get chance to update yesterday...just to let you guys kno Thursday's are my day off from work and gym...that's the only day I get off work and that day I take rest as well from gym...Thursdays are my date day and cheat day lol...I go out with my gf and eat alot throughout the day and we go for shopping, movies, dinner and etc lol...so yesterday I ate alot starting from morning till late night...in morning had a protein shake with protein bar...then in afternoon me and my gf had lunch in Thai restaurant...I had lots of carbs (fried rice, drunken noodle, chicken, eggrolls etc)...after couple of hrs I had a big smoothie from Jamba juice with protein in it...after that we went for movies while watching movies I had lots of peanuts, popcorn and some candy( had few beers too...only couple tho)...then late note had a big fat burrito...man that burrito hit the spot...so that's all I did yesterday...oh I saw the new movie 21 Jump st..that movie is hilarious lol...you guys gotta watch it!!!!
    OG Punjabi Avenger
  24. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  168 lbs.

Day 5 Shoulders

Ok guys again had a awesome workout...seriously I'm loving more on pct then on epi cycle...no joints pain and no other ****...took my regular dose of division, titanium and Licogenix...feeling awesome and my strength keep goin up...muscle lookin hard...pumps are great...idk wat to say its just awesome...lookin more cut up and I'm gettin really hungry all the time...I'm full of confidence and loving this combo...here are my workout detail...

Dumbell shoulder press
    60x12
    65x10
    70x8
    75x5

Dumbell Arnold press
    40x12
    35x10
    35x8

Seated barbell press
    185x8
    155x12
    135x18

Seated barbell press behind neck
    155x10
    135x12
    135x12

Cable front raise
    75x10
    75x10
    75x12

Seated shoulder press machine
    140x10
    130x10
    110x12

Standing fronts raise
    25x10
    25x10
    25x10

Dumbell lateral raise
    35x8
    25x10
    25x10

Lateral raise machine
    90x8
    70x10
    70x10

Abs
    Total 600 crunches

Before lifting ran like 1.50miles in 17mins...have to warm up a bit before lifting...and there's few other exercises I did don't kno wat they call lol but overall I had fun working out...feeling all pumped....really killed it today!!!

JD bro again thanks for giving me this opportunity and if you want anything else from me to post in this log plz let me kno...thanks bro!!!
    OG Punjabi Avenger
  25. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'5"  250 lbs.

Man every time I read your logs I feel smaller and weaker lol Freaking wicked shoulder routine bro. I'm actually copying this and am going to take notes.

26. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  168 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by packers6211
    Man every time I read your logs I feel smaller and weaker lol Freaking wicked shoulder routine bro. I'm actually copying this and am going to take notes.
    Thanks bro...I used to be stronger...I just started going to gym since February after 4months coz I broke my thumb...I'm still not 100%...that's why I started epi cycle on my 1st to get some of my strength back lol
    OG Punjabi Avenger
  27. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  168 lbs.

Name:  image-2405688163.jpg
Views: 983
Size:  479.5 KB

That's the pic of my broken thumb lol...I still can't bend it properly...
    OG Punjabi Avenger
  28. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  168 lbs.

DAY 6 LEGS AND ABS

Hey guys...so today I workout on my legs and abs...had a long shift at work...weekends sucks for me....I have to wake up early and work till late...by the end of day I get really tired but still went to gym and did pretty good...this Licogenix is working really good!!! I'm definitely looking leaner and till now I just lost 1lb so that mean I'm doing pretty good with my diet...libido is going up everyday thanks to titanium and division...overall can't be more happy!!! Took my regular dose in morning and after 12hrs...diet was not too good coz I work long hrs and coz of that I have to eat from restaurant...but I think I even it with cardio and my workout lol...here's my workout detail...

Squats
    225x5
    185x10
    185x10

45 degree leg press
    315x10
    410x8
    470x8

Leg extensions
    65x10
    50x10
    50x10

Seated calf raise
    90x10
    90x10
    135x10

Squat machine
    225x10
    225x10
    275x8

Pull ups
    20reps
    20reps
    20reps

Leg raise
    20reps
    18reps
    15reps
    12reps

Crunches
    Total did 300...

Ran like 1.50miles again in 17mins...have to wake up early for work...and tomorrow is rest day from gym and will update on Monday
    OG Punjabi Avenger
  29. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'5"  250 lbs.

OUCHHHHH bro dang it man just seeing that hurts. Killer workout bro! Keep it up. I know what you mean on the 100 % I just came back from shoulder surgery 7 weeks ago. They took an inch of bone off but nothing torn lol.

Name:  image-2405688163.jpg
Views: 983
Size:  479.5 KB

That's the pic of my broken thumb lol...I still can't bend it properly...

30. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

How u break ya thumb?
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  31. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  168 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by packers6211
    OUCHHHHH bro dang it man just seeing that hurts. Killer workout bro! Keep it up. I know what you mean on the 100 % I just came back from shoulder surgery 7 weeks ago. They took an inch of bone off but nothing torn lol.
    Oh man that sucks bro...hope you heal fast and get back on track coz I was home for 3months and it sucked...cant do sh1t with long azz cast on lol...
    OG Punjabi Avenger
  32. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  168 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1
    How u break ya thumb?
    I got into a car accident bro...
    OG Punjabi Avenger
  33. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by punjabimunde

I got into a car accident bro...
    Some1 slammed into u?
    Glad u alright man.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  34. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  168 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1

Some1 slammed into u?
    Glad u alright man.
    Yea some1 ran a red light...yea thanks man I was home all these 3months...no work and no gym...that time I gained some fat around my belly...
    OG Punjabi Avenger
  35. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Damn that looks painful!

36. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  168 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay
    Damn that looks painful!
    Lol it was more stressful...
    OG Punjabi Avenger
  37. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  168 lbs.

DAY 7 REST DAY

DAY 8 ARMS

Again had a killer arms workout...wow I'm really lovin it...I'm getting great pumps and looking lean as fack...my libido is up the roof...having crazy dreams with girls and waking up with hard (you kno) lol...seriously tho libido is surprising me....I'm looking dry and it's making me hungry as well...and one more thing I'm having high bp as well...I'm getting angry and impatient last few days...Idk why...took all my anger out in gym...heres my workout detail....

Ez bar curl
    55x30 (warm up)
    75x15
    85x12
    105x8
    75x15

Ez bar back of head triceps ext.
    85x18
    95x12
    95x10

Ez bar skull crusher
    85x15
    95x10
    95x6

Ez bar close grip bench press
    85x12
    95x10
    95x8

Ez bar preacher curl
    65x15
    65x12
    65x12

Seated dumbbell curl
    40x10
    40x8
    35x12

Seated hammer curl
    40x10
    35x12
    35x10

Seated dumbell one arm triceps ext.
    30x15
    30x12
    30x12

Standing French press
    55x15
    55x15
    75x12

Cable triceps ext. with rope
    90x15
    90x15
    90x12

Cable curl with rope
    110x12
    110x10
    110x10

Rev. Standing overhead triceps ext.
    120x12
    110x12
    110x15

Seated biceps curl machine
    100x15
    100x12
    110x12

I did some abs as well...

Leg raise
    18reps
    15reps
    15reps

Crunches
    Total did 300 crunches...

Rite now just got off gym and can't feel my arms lol...they look so big I can't even reach my back to scratch myself coz I was itchy lol...gonna have my post protein shake and then off to bed...Gnite guys
    OG Punjabi Avenger
  38. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Looks like Athletix has found gold once again. That is an effects check list for AI results. Congrats guys! Crazy volume on that arm workout too Punja. My arms blew up reading it. Lol
    Always open light. It’s not what you open with, it’s what you finish with. Louie Simmons
  39. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    Looks like Athletix has found gold once again. That is an effects check list for AI results. Congrats guys! Crazy volume on that arm workout to Punja. My arms blew up reading it. Lol
    Yeah the loggers are starting to see some nice effects

Wicked arm workout.

40. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  180 lbs.

Holy crap.....................30 odd sets for arms.Is this real life?

I grow on 6 sets really well.Each to his own

Hey punja any puffy nipples or anything for you during PCT.I'm beginning to get paranoid I'll rebound and get gyno.Ramped my SERM down to 10mg today.So worried about the estrogen rebound.How have you been faring?
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Post Up your Athletix Stash! (PROMO) Win a FREE Athletix Product!
    By JudgementDay in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 211
    Last Post: 03-29-2012, 11:05 PM
  2. Athletix Sports MMA PROMO, Win a FREE Athletix Product!
    By JudgementDay in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 137
    Last Post: 12-21-2011, 07:55 PM
  3. ECA stack kickin my ass
    By citystreets in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 10-27-2009, 02:18 AM
  4. I need the Pro's A** kickin!
    By EmAzing in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 05-04-2009, 08:26 PM
  5. M1T and 4AD are kickin' my arse!