PUNJA/PJ AND ATHLETIX KICKIN AZZ ON PCT

Page 2 of 9 First 1234 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by packers6211
    Lot of volume!!! Geese insane strength too! Your lean as heck and massive at same time. I agree you will be sick wicked sick soon!
    Thanks bro!!!
    "Difficult things take a long time, impossible things take a little longer."
    OG Punjabi Avenger

2. Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay
    Great update!
    Thanks JD!!! Lot more to come
    OG Punjabi Avenger
    •   

3. DAY 3 CHEST

Wow wat a workout lol!!! I'm loving it more on pct then on my epi cycle...my chest looks huge!!! I'm loving this titanium, division and Licogenix combo...thanks for hooking it up JD..love you man!!! (no homo lol)...seriously tho my mood been good all day...I'm more confidence...ppls saying really good things about my body at gym...everyone look at me while I'm working out lol...it's a lil strange but I love attention...it gives me more confidence and pump so then I lift more heavy...diet been good today...looking lean as well...

Diet

Breakfast
    Egg sandwich
    Protein shake (2scoop)
    1 banana

Lunch
    1 payday bar
    Protein shake (1scoop)

Dinner
    4 avacados
    Bowl of oatmeal

Post workout
    Protein shake (2scoop)
    All my protein shake is mixed with 2% milk

Workout details

Bench press
    245x8
    225x8
    185x12
    135x20

Incline bench press
    185x8
    175x8
    135x12

Decline bench press
    185x10
    155x12
    135x18

Chest fly machine
    220x10
    220x8
    220x10
    That's the highest weight that machine have..

Machine chest press
    185x15
    200x10
    225x6

Dual Cable chest press
    100x15
    80x12
    80x10

Chest push ups
    20reps
    18reps
    25reps on fist

Body weight dips
    30reps
    25reps

Hammer strength bench press
    180x6
    140x10
    140x12

Abs crunches
    Total 500 crunches

I ran 1.50miles before working out...even I'm not epi no more but I'm looking more bigger...idk why...and one more thing my libido is going up the roof...today I surprised my gf and she was very happy lol...here's are some more pics....you can see my abs coming out...I think Licogenix already started working!!!

Name:  image-297735105.jpg
Views: 77
Size:  555.0 KB

Name:  image-3721070925.jpg
Views: 56
Size:  563.7 KB

Name:  image-3690088564.jpg
Views: 61
Size:  548.8 KB
    OG Punjabi Avenger

4. What you guys think my bf% is??
    OG Punjabi Avenger

5. Just guessing and don't get butt hurt here but I would say the mid to high teens. Maybe someone with more experience with this can offer their opinion as well.
    Always open light. It’s not what you open with, it’s what you finish with. Louie Simmons
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF
    Just guessing and don't get butt hurt here but I would say the mid to high teens. Maybe someone with more experience with this can offer their opinion as well.
    And that's still not horrible lol...
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

7. Agreed and your AVIs are crazy bubba!
    Always open light. It’s not what you open with, it’s what you finish with. Louie Simmons

8. Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF
    Just guessing and don't get butt hurt here but I would say the mid to high teens. Maybe someone with more experience with this can offer their opinion as well.
    Mid to high teens...I need to get to single digit bf...i need to start doing cardio more...
    OG Punjabi Avenger

9. Quote Originally Posted by punjabimunde

Mid to high teens...I need to get to single digit bf...i need to start doing cardio more...
    Me 2
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

10. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1

Me 2
    But you hate doing cardio lol
    OG Punjabi Avenger

11. In on this man.We've been looking out for each other pre and during cycle.I wish all the luck in the world.Subbed

12. Quote Originally Posted by Roniboney
    In on this man.We've been looking out for each other pre and during cycle.I wish all the luck in the world.Subbed
    Welcome and thanks brother!!! How's ur pct going??
    OG Punjabi Avenger

13. Quote Originally Posted by punjabimunde View Post
    Welcome and thanks brother!!! How's ur pct going??

terribly.Lost everything.................... ........

trololo

Its going great.I shed 4lbs of water almost immediately.So I'm still at a 16lb gain with some fat gain but I'm getting stronger.I'm on week 2 atm and the Nolva really is bringing me back quickly.Still waiting on my blood test results to come back but I feel awesome.
    Semen is a lot thicker.I noticed it was really watery on EPI.

How is your strength atm.Did you alter your training split and sets and reps.

14. Lol that's good to hear bro...my strength going up...I look bigger too...feels better on pct then epi lol...I'm glad that I done my cycle...the joints were killin me lol
    OG Punjabi Avenger

15. Quote Originally Posted by punjabimunde View Post
    Lol that's good to hear bro...my strength going up...I look bigger too...feels better on pct then epi lol...I'm glad that I done my cycle...the joints were killin me lol

same iwth me.I feel so much better off than I do on.The strenght gains were great ye but my joints were killing me too.Its a good thing we had SERMs on hand.I cannot imagine using an OTC product.Pain free lifting from now.

I need to get some cissus next cycle and mega dose glucosamine next cycle.

16. Quote Originally Posted by punjabimunde

Me 2

17. Quote Originally Posted by Roniboney

same iwth me.I feel so much better off than I do on.The strenght gains were great ye but my joints were killing me too.Its a good thing we had SERMs on hand.I cannot imagine using an OTC product.Pain free lifting from now.

I need to get some cissus next cycle and mega dose glucosamine next cycle.
    Yea bro have to take 2x the dosage of cissus lol...what's your plan on next cycle bro and when??
    OG Punjabi Avenger

18. Quote Originally Posted by punjabimunde View Post
    Yea bro have to take 2x the dosage of cissus lol...what's your plan on next cycle bro and when??
    Wheres that final review? lol
    Core Nutritionals Representative

19. Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay

Wheres that final review? lol
    Bro I'll post soon...I been busy and lil lazy to go back 6weeks and think to write this review lol...but I'll post soon promise
    OG Punjabi Avenger

20. Quote Originally Posted by punjabimunde View Post
    Bro I'll post soon...I been busy and lil lazy to back 6weeks and think to write this review lol...but I'll post soon promise

hmmm lol

Looking forward to it
    Core Nutritionals Representative

21. Till then look at my pics I'll posted on Athletix stash promo...im gonna post a really nice one
    OG Punjabi Avenger

22. Sweet PCT. I intend to run almost the exact same thing.
    NSCA - CSCS

23. Quote Originally Posted by VolcomX311
    Sweet PCT. I intend to run almost the exact same thing.
    Thanks bro...it's really helping me get back from cycle...really enjoying it!!!
    OG Punjabi Avenger

24. Quote Originally Posted by punjabimunde View Post
    I'm hoping to run epistane again or maybe something a little stronger for 6 weeks again.September or October is when I'll run my next cycle I think.I should have enough Nolva left for my next PCT so all I'll need to do is get the PH's.Sorted

25. Quote Originally Posted by Roniboney

I'm hoping to run epistane again or maybe something a little stronger for 6 weeks again.September or October is when I'll run my next cycle I think.I should have enough Nolva left for my next PCT so all I'll need to do is get the PH's.Sorted
    That's wat I'm thinking bro...I'm thinking to run epi and katana...what you think??? I have epi strong and ibe epistane stock...I ran IBE epistane now...thinking of running epi strong...what you say??
    OG Punjabi Avenger

26. Quote Originally Posted by punjabimunde View Post
    That's wat I'm thinking bro...I'm thinking to run epi and katana...what you think??? I have epi strong and ibe epistane stock...I ran IBE epistane now...thinking of running epi strong...what you say??
    I honestly have no idea man.Ask ManBeast, the guy knows everything it seems

27. Quote Originally Posted by Roniboney

I honestly have no idea man.Ask ManBeast, the guy knows everything it seems
    MANBEAST is da man!!! He knows alot lol....I kno the dosing and everything...I need to lose more bf before I go on another cycle...
    OG Punjabi Avenger

28. JD got me hook on Cissus! I never even knew wth that stuff was lol. I'm on it for life now!
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!

29. Cissus is some good stuff!!!
    OG Punjabi Avenger

30. Quote Originally Posted by punjabimunde View Post
    MANBEAST is da man!!! He knows alot lol....I kno the dosing and everything...I need to lose more bf before I go on another cycle...
    You and I both man.I think I'm like 16% atm.I thought I was 12% PRE CYCLE BUT i WAS MORE LIKE 15%.

Gonna get down to 10-12% and then maintain that until September.I'm was thinking of doing a recomp for my next cycle but I need to put on a lot more leanmass.When my leanmass is about 200lbs then I may recomp.It like 175 atm or something around that so this cut should have me down to 190ish and really lean
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Post Up your Athletix Stash! (PROMO) Win a FREE Athletix Product!
    By JudgementDay in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 211
    Last Post: 03-30-2012, 01:05 AM
  2. Athletix Sports MMA PROMO, Win a FREE Athletix Product!
    By JudgementDay in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 137
    Last Post: 12-21-2011, 09:55 PM
  3. ECA stack kickin my ass
    By citystreets in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 10-27-2009, 04:18 AM
  4. I need the Pro's A** kickin!
    By EmAzing in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 05-04-2009, 10:26 PM
  5. M1T and 4AD are kickin' my arse!