Old guy gets Intimidated

Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last

  1. They shouldn't affect it, but simple things like stress, sodium, and yes sleeplessness can cause it to rise. You should go back to normal soon now that your sleep is evening out
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative Manager


  2. Took 3 ZMA an hour before bed and then an Intimidate right before bed. Slept from 9:30 till 4:30. 7 hours. That's about as good as it ever gets for me.

    So, it does look like with the help of ZMA I am turning the corner on this sleep deal.

    Back and biceps today. PR on pullups. Really strong on low rows, same as usual on pulldowns. Kicked ass on curls and palm forward pulldowns.
    Based on my masurements, I've gained 1/2" on my chest and 1/4" on my neck. Everything else seems the same or too small of an increase to measure. Forgot to break out the calipers for BF. Will do that tonight.

    Libido: Back to normal (waiting for an increase like everyone else has seen)
    No stomach issues

    Now that my sleep is back in order, and I've been on Intimidate for 8 days, I am hoping to see some nice changes in the near future.
    •   
       


  3. So, I would guess perhaps an Intimidate + ZMA stack at NP is being considered?

  4. GREAT!


    You remaining patient and allowing me to try and help has definitely paid off. I and all of iForce thanks you for your sincere patience and open mindedness.


    now...IN FOR THE GAINS!!!
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative Manager

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Beau View Post
    So, I would guess perhaps an Intimidate + ZMA stack at NP is being considered?

    I've been trying to push for it...we'll see if I can get it done!
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative Manager
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by VaughnTrue View Post
    GREAT!


    You remaining patient and allowing me to try and help has definitely paid off. I and all of iForce thanks you for your sincere patience and open mindedness.


    now...IN FOR THE GAINS!!!
    Thanks right back at ya, big guy!

    My Dad always said "Winners never quit and quitters never win"

  7. atta boy, you WILL be pleased
    New-Man Nutrition Services
    http://www.facebook.com/newmannutrition.newman?ref=ts
    Live Free, Train Hard

  8. Now that we got that sleep issue figured out its time to kill it! Im coming to the end of my bottle and really wished I picked up a second one. I've gained 3 pounds while cutting.


  9. The good news: I am up 1.3 lbs and no change in BF.

    The bad news: Slept from 9:30 till 1:30 last night, then had a hard time falling back to sleep. Could be attributed to the couple beers I had yesterday evening, as that does mess with my sleep patterns at times.

    Skipped the gym this morning.

    Libido: Back to normal, no increase.
    No stomach issues

    No 'alpha' feelings yet either.

  10. Up 1.3 pounds with no increase in body fat sounds good to me.

    Hope you get some rest tonight


  11. If you have not done so, you might want to look into Melatonin. It is cheap and effective, and can be split to reduce dosage to find the sweet spot. People after 40 may need it more than those under 40.

  12. bro, I had same prob with DAA, for the first week I cant say I slept. was only able to get like 5min naps every hour. but it doesnt bother me at all now.
    into secound week, cant say I feel dif. but been hitting ths gym extremelt hard. very impressed with my performance.
    I cant wait to give intimadate a shot. when u get a chance. keep up the good work. subbed ur logĄ

  13. Quote Originally Posted by Beau View Post
    If you have not done so, you might want to look into Melatonin. It is cheap and effective, and can be split to reduce dosage to find the sweet spot. People after 40 may need it more than those under 40.
    I actually tried Melatonin. CVS had a BOGO sale. It did help me sleep. The ZMA, though, along with the enhanced sleep theoretically adds some other benefits as far as recovery and muscle growth.

    Best case scenario, I eventually acclimate to the Intimidate and can take it all by itself and sleep like a baby.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by SXIPro View Post
    The good news: I am up 1.3 lbs and no change in BF.

    The bad news: Slept from 9:30 till 1:30 last night, then had a hard time falling back to sleep. Could be attributed to the couple beers I had yesterday evening, as that does mess with my sleep patterns at times.

    Skipped the gym this morning.

    Libido: Back to normal, no increase.
    No stomach issues

    No 'alpha' feelings yet either.
    That's some pretty decent progress, even with all the sleep issues you've been having
    MAN Sports Online Lead Rep and Sales
    http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/man/pure-pf3-free-fermented-leucine-limited-time.html
    Like us on Facebook! Follow me on Instagram: Rob_MANSports

  15. Quote Originally Posted by allnatural923 View Post
    That's some pretty decent progress, even with all the sleep issues you've been having
    agreed on this
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative Manager

  16. I'm 53 and have been trying Intimidate for just over two weeks, taking one capsule right before bed. I've found it helps me fall asleep quickly and then sleep more deeply - I don't wake up as often during the night, which is usually the case as I'm a light sleeper; also, my dreams are much more vivid. When I do wake up, I feel rested and ready to go - total sleep time about an hour less than usual, now just under six hours. This may be the cause of my post-lunch energy slump... I haven't noticed any other effects from Intimidate, positive or negative, just the deeper sleep.

  17. it kicked in for me physically right around week 3.5 just kee trucking man and look for a deal for a 2nd bottle, its best weeks 3-8
    New-Man Nutrition Services
    http://www.facebook.com/newmannutrition.newman?ref=ts
    Live Free, Train Hard

  18. Quote Originally Posted by reliable View Post
    I'm 53 and have been trying Intimidate for just over two weeks, taking one capsule right before bed. I've found it helps me fall asleep quickly and then sleep more deeply - I don't wake up as often during the night, which is usually the case as I'm a light sleeper; also, my dreams are much more vivid. When I do wake up, I feel rested and ready to go - total sleep time about an hour less than usual, now just under six hours. This may be the cause of my post-lunch energy slump... I haven't noticed any other effects from Intimidate, positive or negative, just the deeper sleep.
    Hmm, have you used any other test boosters before? Do you know what it typically feels like for you to be "On" a test booster, something that you may be comparing it to.

    Mike
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative

  19. Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench View Post
    Hmm, have you used any other test boosters before? Do you know what it typically feels like for you to be "On" a test booster, something that you may be comparing it to.

    Mike
    This is a good question; yes, I've tried several [including Triazole/Activate Extreme/Lean Extreme Stack], but no, I haven't had much in the way of results. My main issue is constant fatigue and I've been tested as having low levels of testosterone, but test boosters and even TRT haven't helped much. Short term I've tried different pre-workout forumulas and they generally help in having more energy in the gym, but the boost wears off, of course. Sleeping more soundly does make me feel better, at least in the morning, so Intimidate has been good for that.

  20. Quote Originally Posted by reliable View Post
    This is a good question; yes, I've tried several [including Triazole/Activate Extreme/Lean Extreme Stack], but no, I haven't had much in the way of results. My main issue is constant fatigue and I've been tested as having low levels of testosterone, but test boosters and even TRT haven't helped much. Short term I've tried different pre-workout forumulas and they generally help in having more energy in the gym, but the boost wears off, of course. Sleeping more soundly does make me feel better, at least in the morning, so Intimidate has been good for that.
    Im betting your low test was the result of aother health problem.

  21. Quote Originally Posted by kingdong View Post
    Im betting your low test was the result of another health problem.
    You're probably right, though I've had all kinds of tests and no definite cause has been found. That's why I keep trying all sorts of supplements, hoping that one of them might work...

  22. Ok, let's get this train back on the track.

    Friday night and Saturday night my sleep sucked again. I am back to taking ZMA at night and Intimidate when I wake up.

    Workouts have been good though. Chest/tris/shoulders Saturday. Abs and core Sunday. I absolutely killed it on weighted cable crunches. This morning was back and biceps. Set another PR on pullups, was very strong on all rows. Had some nice sets on curls.

    Weight is up another 1.3 lbs. So that is 2.6 lbs in 13 days. (I couldn't make it an even 2 weeks. I had to weigh myself this morning instead of tomorrow morning because I'll be traveling and I want to make sure I am using the same scale)

    I'll be logging all my measurements this afternoon or tomorrow evening, and will update everyone as to whether there were any changes.

  23. Sounds like its working at 2.6lbs gain in less than 2 weeks.


    Intimidate in the AM + ZMA at night sounds like its definitely your best bet
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative Manager

  24. Quote Originally Posted by VaughnTrue View Post
    Sounds like its working at 2.6lbs gain in less than 2 weeks.


    Intimidate in the AM + ZMA at night sounds like its definitely your best bet
    Yep. If I can keep up the 1.3 lbs a week, I'd hit 5.2 in a month, and for me that would be Epic.

  25. if you hit 5+lbs in a month, that means you gained more than I did using Havoc @ 40mg/day
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative Manager
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. iForce needs beta testers: are you easily INTIMIDATED?
    By VaughnTrue in forum I-Force Nutrition
    Replies: 99
    Last Post: 02-19-2012, 12:51 PM
  2. Get INTIMIDATEd With Tomahawk
    By Tomahawk88 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 282
    Last Post: 02-03-2012, 02:27 AM
  3. iForce Needs Beta Testers: Are you easily INTIMIDATED?
    By VaughnTrue in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 325
    Last Post: 01-16-2012, 01:23 AM
Log in
Log in