Old guy gets Intimidated

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
  1. New Member
    SXIPro's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    475
    Rep Power
    92142
    Level
    21
    Lv. Percent
    91.33%

    Quote Originally Posted by VaughnTrue View Post
    Just missed the Friday cutoff! Will arrive monday
    Got the ZMA today. Thank you. I will try it tonight without the Intimidate just so I can get a baseline on it. If all goes well I will try it tomorrow night as directed and I'll take an Intimidate before hitting the sack. Fingers crossed.

  2. Professional Member
    VaughnTrue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    3,872
    Rep Power
    1018892
    Level
    55
    Lv. Percent
    87.88%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    sounds good
  3. Senior Member
    allnatural923's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  186 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    1,150
    Rep Power
    854157
    Level
    43
    Lv. Percent
    1.55%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by SXIPro View Post
    Got the ZMA today. Thank you. I will try it tonight without the Intimidate just so I can get a baseline on it. If all goes well I will try it tomorrow night as directed and I'll take an Intimidate before hitting the sack. Fingers crossed.
    hope this works out for you OP, keep us posted
    MAN Sports Online Lead Rep and Sales
    http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/man/pure-pf3-free-fermented-leucine-limited-time.html
    Like us on Facebook! Follow me on Instagram: Rob_MANSports
    •   
       

  4. Elite Member
    StackedCop's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    5,721
    Rep Power
    135807
    Level
    51
    Lv. Percent
    40.2%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    I really hope you get the sleep issues figured out man!

  5. Senior Member
    JN230's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    2,070
    Rep Power
    6820
    Level
    33
    Lv. Percent
    49.28%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    ZMA one hour pre bed, it will relax you a bit....
    New-Man Nutrition Services
    http://www.facebook.com/newmannutrition.newman?ref=ts
    Live Free, Train Hard
  6. New Member
    SXIPro's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    475
    Rep Power
    92142
    Level
    21
    Lv. Percent
    91.33%

    Took ZMA about 45 mins before bed. Slept from 9:30 till 2:30, got up took a leak, back to bed. Fell back to sleep around 3:15 and slept till 5:00. Not too shabby.

    Took Intimidate at 5:00 AM. Worked out from 5:45 till 6:45. Abs and core. Cable crunches were very strong especially considering I had to do them later in my routine because the gym was a mob scene for some reason. Maybe first day of Spring made everyone realize that bathing suit weather is just around the corner. Not too motivated in the gym today, but abs and core is by far my least favorite to train, so I am never really gung ho like I am for chest or back.

    Libido seems to be making a good comeback. Still below normal though, but pretty close.
    No stomach issues.

    Tonight I measure myself for bf% level and then measure chest, arms, thighs, neck, waist. Since it's been exactly a week since I've been running Intimidate, this will show any gains in size when compared against what I measured last Tuesday. Based on the scale at the gym I am up 1.3 lbs. We'll see how much of that is fat though. I've been going kinda heavy on the whole milk lately.

    Got a Drs appointment at 3:00 today. They wouldn't see me till 6-8-12 for a physical. I mentioned I had a weird lump on my chest, and all of a sudden they wanted to see me immediately. So, I'll get that checked out and have my BP and cholesterol and all that checked at the same time.
  7. New Member
    RUNNER 67's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Age
    47
    Posts
    172
    Rep Power
    647
    Level
    11
    Lv. Percent
    31.28%

    I have been on Intimidate for about 10 days now. Slept good the first three, then not so much. Crazy ass dreams, I mean weird ****...Anyway, it works, libido is way high, strength keeps climbing (even though I am tired), and recovery is better. Wish I could sleep like I did. Starting to really lean up now. Almost notice a difference daily. Trying to decide if I should grab another bottle and try another 30 days... I need to know if ZMA works...Keep us posted.
  8. Senior Member
    JN230's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    2,070
    Rep Power
    6820
    Level
    33
    Lv. Percent
    49.28%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    ZMA is like movie like dreams in a pill.. HIGHLY under-rated.

    definitely get a 2nd bottle, Intimidate hits arond week 3 so weeks 3-8 will be GRRRRRRRREAT!!!Name:  tony_the_tiger-lg.jpg
Views: 106
Size:  89.4 KB
    New-Man Nutrition Services
    http://www.facebook.com/newmannutrition.newman?ref=ts
    Live Free, Train Hard
  9. Senior Member
    allnatural923's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  186 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    1,150
    Rep Power
    854157
    Level
    43
    Lv. Percent
    1.55%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by SXIPro View Post
    Took ZMA about 45 mins before bed. Slept from 9:30 till 2:30, got up took a leak, back to bed. Fell back to sleep around 3:15 and slept till 5:00. Not too shabby.

    Took Intimidate at 5:00 AM. Worked out from 5:45 till 6:45. Abs and core. Cable crunches were very strong especially considering I had to do them later in my routine because the gym was a mob scene for some reason. Maybe first day of Spring made everyone realize that bathing suit weather is just around the corner. Not too motivated in the gym today, but abs and core is by far my least favorite to train, so I am never really gung ho like I am for chest or back.

    Libido seems to be making a good comeback. Still below normal though, but pretty close.
    No stomach issues.

    Tonight I measure myself for bf% level and then measure chest, arms, thighs, neck, waist. Since it's been exactly a week since I've been running Intimidate, this will show any gains in size when compared against what I measured last Tuesday. Based on the scale at the gym I am up 1.3 lbs. We'll see how much of that is fat though. I've been going kinda heavy on the whole milk lately.

    Got a Drs appointment at 3:00 today. They wouldn't see me till 6-8-12 for a physical. I mentioned I had a weird lump on my chest, and all of a sudden they wanted to see me immediately. So, I'll get that checked out and have my BP and cholesterol and all that checked at the same time.
    hope everything comes back as good. glad that the zma helped a bit with sleep, should get better with a few more doses in your system
    MAN Sports Online Lead Rep and Sales
    http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/man/pure-pf3-free-fermented-leucine-limited-time.html
    Like us on Facebook! Follow me on Instagram: Rob_MANSports
  10. New Member
    SXIPro's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    475
    Rep Power
    92142
    Level
    21
    Lv. Percent
    91.33%

    Quote Originally Posted by allnatural923 View Post
    hope everything comes back as good. glad that the zma helped a bit with sleep, should get better with a few more doses in your system
    According to the Docs, the lump on my chest is just a subcutaneous(spelling) cyst and is no big deal. He was rather surprised at my blood pressure though, as was I. I've always been in the Normal or Athletic range and all of a sudden I am in the mildly hypertensive range? Are DAA/NMDA products known to raise BP?
  11. Professional Member
    VaughnTrue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    3,872
    Rep Power
    1018892
    Level
    55
    Lv. Percent
    87.88%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    They shouldn't affect it, but simple things like stress, sodium, and yes sleeplessness can cause it to rise. You should go back to normal soon now that your sleep is evening out
  12. New Member
    SXIPro's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    475
    Rep Power
    92142
    Level
    21
    Lv. Percent
    91.33%

    Took 3 ZMA an hour before bed and then an Intimidate right before bed. Slept from 9:30 till 4:30. 7 hours. That's about as good as it ever gets for me.

    So, it does look like with the help of ZMA I am turning the corner on this sleep deal.

    Back and biceps today. PR on pullups. Really strong on low rows, same as usual on pulldowns. Kicked ass on curls and palm forward pulldowns.
    Based on my masurements, I've gained 1/2" on my chest and 1/4" on my neck. Everything else seems the same or too small of an increase to measure. Forgot to break out the calipers for BF. Will do that tonight.

    Libido: Back to normal (waiting for an increase like everyone else has seen)
    No stomach issues

    Now that my sleep is back in order, and I've been on Intimidate for 8 days, I am hoping to see some nice changes in the near future.
  13. Senior Member
    Beau's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    2,873
    Rep Power
    854641
    Level
    50
    Lv. Percent
    48.15%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    So, I would guess perhaps an Intimidate + ZMA stack at NP is being considered?
  14. Professional Member
    VaughnTrue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    3,872
    Rep Power
    1018892
    Level
    55
    Lv. Percent
    87.88%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    GREAT!


    You remaining patient and allowing me to try and help has definitely paid off. I and all of iForce thanks you for your sincere patience and open mindedness.


    now...IN FOR THE GAINS!!!
  15. Professional Member
    VaughnTrue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    3,872
    Rep Power
    1018892
    Level
    55
    Lv. Percent
    87.88%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Beau View Post
    So, I would guess perhaps an Intimidate + ZMA stack at NP is being considered?

    I've been trying to push for it...we'll see if I can get it done!
  16. New Member
    SXIPro's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    475
    Rep Power
    92142
    Level
    21
    Lv. Percent
    91.33%

    Quote Originally Posted by VaughnTrue View Post
    GREAT!


    You remaining patient and allowing me to try and help has definitely paid off. I and all of iForce thanks you for your sincere patience and open mindedness.


    now...IN FOR THE GAINS!!!
    Thanks right back at ya, big guy!

    My Dad always said "Winners never quit and quitters never win"
  17. Senior Member
    JN230's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    2,070
    Rep Power
    6820
    Level
    33
    Lv. Percent
    49.28%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    atta boy, you WILL be pleased
    New-Man Nutrition Services
    http://www.facebook.com/newmannutrition.newman?ref=ts
    Live Free, Train Hard
  18. Elite Member
    StackedCop's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    5,721
    Rep Power
    135807
    Level
    51
    Lv. Percent
    40.2%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Now that we got that sleep issue figured out its time to kill it! Im coming to the end of my bottle and really wished I picked up a second one. I've gained 3 pounds while cutting.

  19. New Member
    SXIPro's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    475
    Rep Power
    92142
    Level
    21
    Lv. Percent
    91.33%

    The good news: I am up 1.3 lbs and no change in BF.

    The bad news: Slept from 9:30 till 1:30 last night, then had a hard time falling back to sleep. Could be attributed to the couple beers I had yesterday evening, as that does mess with my sleep patterns at times.

    Skipped the gym this morning.

    Libido: Back to normal, no increase.
    No stomach issues

    No 'alpha' feelings yet either.
  20. Elite Member
    StackedCop's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    5,721
    Rep Power
    135807
    Level
    51
    Lv. Percent
    40.2%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Up 1.3 pounds with no increase in body fat sounds good to me.

    Hope you get some rest tonight

  21. Senior Member
    Beau's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    2,873
    Rep Power
    854641
    Level
    50
    Lv. Percent
    48.15%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    If you have not done so, you might want to look into Melatonin. It is cheap and effective, and can be split to reduce dosage to find the sweet spot. People after 40 may need it more than those under 40.
  22. Senior Member
    murk01's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    2,229
    Rep Power
    683048
    Level
    46
    Lv. Percent
    36.27%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    bro, I had same prob with DAA, for the first week I cant say I slept. was only able to get like 5min naps every hour. but it doesnt bother me at all now.
    into secound week, cant say I feel dif. but been hitting ths gym extremelt hard. very impressed with my performance.
    I cant wait to give intimadate a shot. when u get a chance. keep up the good work. subbed ur logĄ
    GAME ON! MOVAH FUKAZ!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/231867-man-sports-gameday.html#post4047619
  23. New Member
    SXIPro's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    475
    Rep Power
    92142
    Level
    21
    Lv. Percent
    91.33%

    Quote Originally Posted by Beau View Post
    If you have not done so, you might want to look into Melatonin. It is cheap and effective, and can be split to reduce dosage to find the sweet spot. People after 40 may need it more than those under 40.
    I actually tried Melatonin. CVS had a BOGO sale. It did help me sleep. The ZMA, though, along with the enhanced sleep theoretically adds some other benefits as far as recovery and muscle growth.

    Best case scenario, I eventually acclimate to the Intimidate and can take it all by itself and sleep like a baby.
  24. Senior Member
    allnatural923's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  186 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    1,150
    Rep Power
    854157
    Level
    43
    Lv. Percent
    1.55%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by SXIPro View Post
    The good news: I am up 1.3 lbs and no change in BF.

    The bad news: Slept from 9:30 till 1:30 last night, then had a hard time falling back to sleep. Could be attributed to the couple beers I had yesterday evening, as that does mess with my sleep patterns at times.

    Skipped the gym this morning.

    Libido: Back to normal, no increase.
    No stomach issues

    No 'alpha' feelings yet either.
    That's some pretty decent progress, even with all the sleep issues you've been having
    MAN Sports Online Lead Rep and Sales
    http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/man/pure-pf3-free-fermented-leucine-limited-time.html
    Like us on Facebook! Follow me on Instagram: Rob_MANSports
  25. Professional Member
    VaughnTrue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    3,872
    Rep Power
    1018892
    Level
    55
    Lv. Percent
    87.88%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by allnatural923 View Post
    That's some pretty decent progress, even with all the sleep issues you've been having
    agreed on this
  26. New Member
    reliable's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Age
    56
    Posts
    38
    Rep Power
    130
    Level
    7
    Lv. Percent
    7.01%

    I'm 53 and have been trying Intimidate for just over two weeks, taking one capsule right before bed. I've found it helps me fall asleep quickly and then sleep more deeply - I don't wake up as often during the night, which is usually the case as I'm a light sleeper; also, my dreams are much more vivid. When I do wake up, I feel rested and ready to go - total sleep time about an hour less than usual, now just under six hours. This may be the cause of my post-lunch energy slump... I haven't noticed any other effects from Intimidate, positive or negative, just the deeper sleep.
  27. Senior Member
    JN230's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    2,070
    Rep Power
    6820
    Level
    33
    Lv. Percent
    49.28%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    it kicked in for me physically right around week 3.5 just kee trucking man and look for a deal for a 2nd bottle, its best weeks 3-8
    New-Man Nutrition Services
    http://www.facebook.com/newmannutrition.newman?ref=ts
    Live Free, Train Hard
  28. Elite Member
    criticalbench's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    7,824
    Rep Power
    767475
    Level
    62
    Lv. Percent
    53.45%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by reliable View Post
    I'm 53 and have been trying Intimidate for just over two weeks, taking one capsule right before bed. I've found it helps me fall asleep quickly and then sleep more deeply - I don't wake up as often during the night, which is usually the case as I'm a light sleeper; also, my dreams are much more vivid. When I do wake up, I feel rested and ready to go - total sleep time about an hour less than usual, now just under six hours. This may be the cause of my post-lunch energy slump... I haven't noticed any other effects from Intimidate, positive or negative, just the deeper sleep.
    Hmm, have you used any other test boosters before? Do you know what it typically feels like for you to be "On" a test booster, something that you may be comparing it to.

    Mike
  29. New Member
    reliable's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Age
    56
    Posts
    38
    Rep Power
    130
    Level
    7
    Lv. Percent
    7.01%

    Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench View Post
    Hmm, have you used any other test boosters before? Do you know what it typically feels like for you to be "On" a test booster, something that you may be comparing it to.

    Mike
    This is a good question; yes, I've tried several [including Triazole/Activate Extreme/Lean Extreme Stack], but no, I haven't had much in the way of results. My main issue is constant fatigue and I've been tested as having low levels of testosterone, but test boosters and even TRT haven't helped much. Short term I've tried different pre-workout forumulas and they generally help in having more energy in the gym, but the boost wears off, of course. Sleeping more soundly does make me feel better, at least in the morning, so Intimidate has been good for that.
  30. Senior Member
    kingdong's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    2,849
    Rep Power
    8208
    Level
    39
    Lv. Percent
    0.6%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by reliable View Post
    This is a good question; yes, I've tried several [including Triazole/Activate Extreme/Lean Extreme Stack], but no, I haven't had much in the way of results. My main issue is constant fatigue and I've been tested as having low levels of testosterone, but test boosters and even TRT haven't helped much. Short term I've tried different pre-workout forumulas and they generally help in having more energy in the gym, but the boost wears off, of course. Sleeping more soundly does make me feel better, at least in the morning, so Intimidate has been good for that.
    Im betting your low test was the result of aother health problem.
  31. New Member
    reliable's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Age
    56
    Posts
    38
    Rep Power
    130
    Level
    7
    Lv. Percent
    7.01%

    Quote Originally Posted by kingdong View Post
    Im betting your low test was the result of another health problem.
    You're probably right, though I've had all kinds of tests and no definite cause has been found. That's why I keep trying all sorts of supplements, hoping that one of them might work...
  32. New Member
    SXIPro's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    475
    Rep Power
    92142
    Level
    21
    Lv. Percent
    91.33%

    Ok, let's get this train back on the track.

    Friday night and Saturday night my sleep sucked again. I am back to taking ZMA at night and Intimidate when I wake up.

    Workouts have been good though. Chest/tris/shoulders Saturday. Abs and core Sunday. I absolutely killed it on weighted cable crunches. This morning was back and biceps. Set another PR on pullups, was very strong on all rows. Had some nice sets on curls.

    Weight is up another 1.3 lbs. So that is 2.6 lbs in 13 days. (I couldn't make it an even 2 weeks. I had to weigh myself this morning instead of tomorrow morning because I'll be traveling and I want to make sure I am using the same scale)

    I'll be logging all my measurements this afternoon or tomorrow evening, and will update everyone as to whether there were any changes.
  33. Professional Member
    VaughnTrue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    3,872
    Rep Power
    1018892
    Level
    55
    Lv. Percent
    87.88%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Sounds like its working at 2.6lbs gain in less than 2 weeks.


    Intimidate in the AM + ZMA at night sounds like its definitely your best bet
  34. New Member
    SXIPro's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    475
    Rep Power
    92142
    Level
    21
    Lv. Percent
    91.33%

    Quote Originally Posted by VaughnTrue View Post
    Sounds like its working at 2.6lbs gain in less than 2 weeks.


    Intimidate in the AM + ZMA at night sounds like its definitely your best bet
    Yep. If I can keep up the 1.3 lbs a week, I'd hit 5.2 in a month, and for me that would be Epic.
  35. Professional Member
    VaughnTrue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    3,872
    Rep Power
    1018892
    Level
    55
    Lv. Percent
    87.88%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    if you hit 5+lbs in a month, that means you gained more than I did using Havoc @ 40mg/day
  36. Senior Member
    JN230's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    2,070
    Rep Power
    6820
    Level
    33
    Lv. Percent
    49.28%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    at this pace you are making me wonder why im peping, i waana bulk! LOL
    New-Man Nutrition Services
    http://www.facebook.com/newmannutrition.newman?ref=ts
    Live Free, Train Hard
  37. New Member
    SXIPro's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    475
    Rep Power
    92142
    Level
    21
    Lv. Percent
    91.33%

    Woot! Here are some decent results: Since last Tuesday, besides the 2.6 lbs gained, according to calipers I have lost 2.1% BF and 1/4" off my waist.

    Add to this I put on another 1/2" on my chest, and 1/4" on my biceps and forearms in one week. Added 1/4" on my quads since the first day. (I don't train legs much at all besides hill climbs and stairs).

    Not too shabby for a guy closing in on 50 yrs young.
  38. Senior Member
    kingdong's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    2,849
    Rep Power
    8208
    Level
    39
    Lv. Percent
    0.6%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by reliable View Post
    You're probably right, though I've had all kinds of tests and no definite cause has been found. That's why I keep trying all sorts of supplements, hoping that one of them might work...
    Talk to Matrix in the anti-ageing forums.
  39. Senior Member
    allnatural923's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  186 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    1,150
    Rep Power
    854157
    Level
    43
    Lv. Percent
    1.55%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by SXIPro View Post
    Woot! Here are some decent results: Since last Tuesday, besides the 2.6 lbs gained, according to calipers I have lost 2.1% BF and 1/4" off my waist.

    Add to this I put on another 1/2" on my chest, and 1/4" on my biceps and forearms in one week. Added 1/4" on my quads since the first day. (I don't train legs much at all besides hill climbs and stairs).

    Not too shabby for a guy closing in on 50 yrs young.
    gaining lean mass while losing body fat at any age = pure winning
    MAN Sports Online Lead Rep and Sales
    http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/man/pure-pf3-free-fermented-leucine-limited-time.html
    Like us on Facebook! Follow me on Instagram: Rob_MANSports
  40. New Member
    SXIPro's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    475
    Rep Power
    92142
    Level
    21
    Lv. Percent
    91.33%

    Monday night slept like total garbage even with ZMA. Had nothing to do with Intimidate though. I am traveling and have traveled for work for the last 16 years, I have never, ever gotten more than 2 hours sleep on my first night in any hotel room. So, I skipped working out Tuesday. Took ZMA last night and slept through till 4:00 AM which was awesome. Worked out at a local Gold's gym at 4:30 AM. What a joke. Juice bar, tanning booths, storefront right out of a G-N-C. So much space wasted where they could actually have more free weight equipment. One incline bench, two flat benches, no decline bench, yet they waste 2400 sq feet hawking sweatshirts and NO Explode. Hilarious. (and yes, I understand that is a great way to generate income, but back in the day Gold's was a real gym, now they might as well have disco balls hanging from the ceiling)

    Had a good workout, nonetheless, because there was only me and one other guy there at that time in the AM.

    I have no scale, or calipers here, but let me tell you this. I have two polo shirts with me that I've owned for about 3 months. 50/50 blend of cotton and poly, so they do not shrink. These shirts always fit me fine. Now they are screaming tight on me across my chest/back and arms. They actually look a size too small now.

    Can't wait to hit the gym tomorrow!!
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Get INTIMIDATEd With Tomahawk
    By Tomahawk88 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 282
    Last Post: 02-03-2012, 02:27 AM
  2. iForce Needs Beta Testers: Are you easily INTIMIDATED?
    By VaughnTrue in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 325
    Last Post: 01-16-2012, 01:23 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in