Old guy gets Intimidated

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
  1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by VaughnTrue View Post
    Just missed the Friday cutoff! Will arrive monday
    Got the ZMA today. Thank you. I will try it tonight without the Intimidate just so I can get a baseline on it. If all goes well I will try it tomorrow night as directed and I'll take an Intimidate before hitting the sack. Fingers crossed.

2. Registered User
    Answers

sounds good
    iForce Nutrition Representative - iTrain. iCompete. iDominate.
    iForce Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/iForceNutrition
    iForce website: www.iforcenutrition.com
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  186 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by SXIPro View Post
    Got the ZMA today. Thank you. I will try it tonight without the Intimidate just so I can get a baseline on it. If all goes well I will try it tomorrow night as directed and I'll take an Intimidate before hitting the sack. Fingers crossed.
    hope this works out for you OP, keep us posted
    MAN Sports Online Lead Rep and Sales
    http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/man/pure-pf3-free-fermented-leucine-limited-time.html
    Like us on Facebook! Follow me on Instagram: Rob_MANSports
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Answers

I really hope you get the sleep issues figured out man!

5. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  195 lbs.
    Answers

ZMA one hour pre bed, it will relax you a bit....
    New-Man Nutrition Services
    http://www.facebook.com/newmannutrition.newman?ref=ts
    Live Free, Train Hard
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.
    Answers

Took ZMA about 45 mins before bed. Slept from 9:30 till 2:30, got up took a leak, back to bed. Fell back to sleep around 3:15 and slept till 5:00. Not too shabby.

Took Intimidate at 5:00 AM. Worked out from 5:45 till 6:45. Abs and core. Cable crunches were very strong especially considering I had to do them later in my routine because the gym was a mob scene for some reason. Maybe first day of Spring made everyone realize that bathing suit weather is just around the corner. Not too motivated in the gym today, but abs and core is by far my least favorite to train, so I am never really gung ho like I am for chest or back.

Libido seems to be making a good comeback. Still below normal though, but pretty close.
    No stomach issues.

Tonight I measure myself for bf% level and then measure chest, arms, thighs, neck, waist. Since it's been exactly a week since I've been running Intimidate, this will show any gains in size when compared against what I measured last Tuesday. Based on the scale at the gym I am up 1.3 lbs. We'll see how much of that is fat though. I've been going kinda heavy on the whole milk lately.

Got a Drs appointment at 3:00 today. They wouldn't see me till 6-8-12 for a physical. I mentioned I had a weird lump on my chest, and all of a sudden they wanted to see me immediately. So, I'll get that checked out and have my BP and cholesterol and all that checked at the same time.
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  215 lbs.
    Answers

I have been on Intimidate for about 10 days now. Slept good the first three, then not so much. Crazy ass dreams, I mean weird ****...Anyway, it works, libido is way high, strength keeps climbing (even though I am tired), and recovery is better. Wish I could sleep like I did. Starting to really lean up now. Almost notice a difference daily. Trying to decide if I should grab another bottle and try another 30 days... I need to know if ZMA works...Keep us posted.
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  195 lbs.
    Answers

ZMA is like movie like dreams in a pill.. HIGHLY under-rated.

definitely get a 2nd bottle, Intimidate hits arond week 3 so weeks 3-8 will be GRRRRRRRREAT!!!Name:  tony_the_tiger-lg.jpg
Views: 103
Size:  89.4 KB
    Live Free, Train Hard
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  186 lbs.
    Answers

Took ZMA about 45 mins before bed. Slept from 9:30 till 2:30, got up took a leak, back to bed. Fell back to sleep around 3:15 and slept till 5:00. Not too shabby.

Took Intimidate at 5:00 AM. Worked out from 5:45 till 6:45. Abs and core. Cable crunches were very strong especially considering I had to do them later in my routine because the gym was a mob scene for some reason. Maybe first day of Spring made everyone realize that bathing suit weather is just around the corner. Not too motivated in the gym today, but abs and core is by far my least favorite to train, so I am never really gung ho like I am for chest or back.

Libido seems to be making a good comeback. Still below normal though, but pretty close.
    No stomach issues.

Tonight I measure myself for bf% level and then measure chest, arms, thighs, neck, waist. Since it's been exactly a week since I've been running Intimidate, this will show any gains in size when compared against what I measured last Tuesday. Based on the scale at the gym I am up 1.3 lbs. We'll see how much of that is fat though. I've been going kinda heavy on the whole milk lately.

Got a Drs appointment at 3:00 today. They wouldn't see me till 6-8-12 for a physical. I mentioned I had a weird lump on my chest, and all of a sudden they wanted to see me immediately. So, I'll get that checked out and have my BP and cholesterol and all that checked at the same time.
    hope everything comes back as good. glad that the zma helped a bit with sleep, should get better with a few more doses in your system
    http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/man/pure-pf3-free-fermented-leucine-limited-time.html
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by allnatural923 View Post
    hope everything comes back as good. glad that the zma helped a bit with sleep, should get better with a few more doses in your system
    According to the Docs, the lump on my chest is just a subcutaneous(spelling) cyst and is no big deal. He was rather surprised at my blood pressure though, as was I. I've always been in the Normal or Athletic range and all of a sudden I am in the mildly hypertensive range? Are DAA/NMDA products known to raise BP?
  11. Registered User
    Answers

They shouldn't affect it, but simple things like stress, sodium, and yes sleeplessness can cause it to rise. You should go back to normal soon now that your sleep is evening out
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.
    Answers

Took 3 ZMA an hour before bed and then an Intimidate right before bed. Slept from 9:30 till 4:30. 7 hours. That's about as good as it ever gets for me.

So, it does look like with the help of ZMA I am turning the corner on this sleep deal.

Back and biceps today. PR on pullups. Really strong on low rows, same as usual on pulldowns. Kicked ass on curls and palm forward pulldowns.
    Based on my masurements, I've gained 1/2" on my chest and 1/4" on my neck. Everything else seems the same or too small of an increase to measure. Forgot to break out the calipers for BF. Will do that tonight.

Libido: Back to normal (waiting for an increase like everyone else has seen)
    No stomach issues

Now that my sleep is back in order, and I've been on Intimidate for 8 days, I am hoping to see some nice changes in the near future.
  13. Registered User
    Answers

So, I would guess perhaps an Intimidate + ZMA stack at NP is being considered?
  14. Registered User
    Answers

GREAT!

You remaining patient and allowing me to try and help has definitely paid off. I and all of iForce thanks you for your sincere patience and open mindedness.

now...IN FOR THE GAINS!!!
  15. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Beau View Post
    So, I would guess perhaps an Intimidate + ZMA stack at NP is being considered?

I've been trying to push for it...we'll see if I can get it done!
  16. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.
    Answers

GREAT!

You remaining patient and allowing me to try and help has definitely paid off. I and all of iForce thanks you for your sincere patience and open mindedness.

now...IN FOR THE GAINS!!!
    Thanks right back at ya, big guy!

My Dad always said "Winners never quit and quitters never win"
  17. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  195 lbs.
    Answers

atta boy, you WILL be pleased
    Live Free, Train Hard
  18. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Answers

Now that we got that sleep issue figured out its time to kill it! Im coming to the end of my bottle and really wished I picked up a second one. I've gained 3 pounds while cutting.

19. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.
    Answers

The good news: I am up 1.3 lbs and no change in BF.

The bad news: Slept from 9:30 till 1:30 last night, then had a hard time falling back to sleep. Could be attributed to the couple beers I had yesterday evening, as that does mess with my sleep patterns at times.

Skipped the gym this morning.

Libido: Back to normal, no increase.
    No stomach issues

No 'alpha' feelings yet either.
  20. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Answers

Up 1.3 pounds with no increase in body fat sounds good to me.

Hope you get some rest tonight

21. Registered User
    Answers

If you have not done so, you might want to look into Melatonin. It is cheap and effective, and can be split to reduce dosage to find the sweet spot. People after 40 may need it more than those under 40.
  22. Registered User
    Answers

bro, I had same prob with DAA, for the first week I cant say I slept. was only able to get like 5min naps every hour. but it doesnt bother me at all now.
    into secound week, cant say I feel dif. but been hitting ths gym extremelt hard. very impressed with my performance.
    I cant wait to give intimadate a shot. when u get a chance. keep up the good work. subbed ur logˇ
    GAME ON! MOVAH FUKAZ!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/231867-man-sports-gameday.html#post4047619
  23. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Beau View Post
    If you have not done so, you might want to look into Melatonin. It is cheap and effective, and can be split to reduce dosage to find the sweet spot. People after 40 may need it more than those under 40.
    I actually tried Melatonin. CVS had a BOGO sale. It did help me sleep. The ZMA, though, along with the enhanced sleep theoretically adds some other benefits as far as recovery and muscle growth.

Best case scenario, I eventually acclimate to the Intimidate and can take it all by itself and sleep like a baby.
  24. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  186 lbs.
    Answers

The good news: I am up 1.3 lbs and no change in BF.

The bad news: Slept from 9:30 till 1:30 last night, then had a hard time falling back to sleep. Could be attributed to the couple beers I had yesterday evening, as that does mess with my sleep patterns at times.

Skipped the gym this morning.

Libido: Back to normal, no increase.
    No stomach issues

No 'alpha' feelings yet either.
    That's some pretty decent progress, even with all the sleep issues you've been having
  25. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by allnatural923 View Post
    That's some pretty decent progress, even with all the sleep issues you've been having
    agreed on this
  26. Registered User
    Answers

I'm 53 and have been trying Intimidate for just over two weeks, taking one capsule right before bed. I've found it helps me fall asleep quickly and then sleep more deeply - I don't wake up as often during the night, which is usually the case as I'm a light sleeper; also, my dreams are much more vivid. When I do wake up, I feel rested and ready to go - total sleep time about an hour less than usual, now just under six hours. This may be the cause of my post-lunch energy slump... I haven't noticed any other effects from Intimidate, positive or negative, just the deeper sleep.
  27. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  195 lbs.
    Answers

it kicked in for me physically right around week 3.5 just kee trucking man and look for a deal for a 2nd bottle, its best weeks 3-8
    Live Free, Train Hard
  28. Registered User
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by reliable View Post
    I'm 53 and have been trying Intimidate for just over two weeks, taking one capsule right before bed. I've found it helps me fall asleep quickly and then sleep more deeply - I don't wake up as often during the night, which is usually the case as I'm a light sleeper; also, my dreams are much more vivid. When I do wake up, I feel rested and ready to go - total sleep time about an hour less than usual, now just under six hours. This may be the cause of my post-lunch energy slump... I haven't noticed any other effects from Intimidate, positive or negative, just the deeper sleep.
    Hmm, have you used any other test boosters before? Do you know what it typically feels like for you to be "On" a test booster, something that you may be comparing it to.

Mike
    iForce Nutrition Representative
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
    www.iforcenutrition.com
  29. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench View Post
    Hmm, have you used any other test boosters before? Do you know what it typically feels like for you to be "On" a test booster, something that you may be comparing it to.

Mike
    This is a good question; yes, I've tried several [including Triazole/Activate Extreme/Lean Extreme Stack], but no, I haven't had much in the way of results. My main issue is constant fatigue and I've been tested as having low levels of testosterone, but test boosters and even TRT haven't helped much. Short term I've tried different pre-workout forumulas and they generally help in having more energy in the gym, but the boost wears off, of course. Sleeping more soundly does make me feel better, at least in the morning, so Intimidate has been good for that.
  30. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  240 lbs.
    Answers

This is a good question; yes, I've tried several [including Triazole/Activate Extreme/Lean Extreme Stack], but no, I haven't had much in the way of results. My main issue is constant fatigue and I've been tested as having low levels of testosterone, but test boosters and even TRT haven't helped much. Short term I've tried different pre-workout forumulas and they generally help in having more energy in the gym, but the boost wears off, of course. Sleeping more soundly does make me feel better, at least in the morning, so Intimidate has been good for that.
    Im betting your low test was the result of aother health problem.
  31. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by kingdong View Post
    Im betting your low test was the result of another health problem.
    You're probably right, though I've had all kinds of tests and no definite cause has been found. That's why I keep trying all sorts of supplements, hoping that one of them might work...
  32. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.
    Answers

Ok, let's get this train back on the track.

Friday night and Saturday night my sleep sucked again. I am back to taking ZMA at night and Intimidate when I wake up.

Workouts have been good though. Chest/tris/shoulders Saturday. Abs and core Sunday. I absolutely killed it on weighted cable crunches. This morning was back and biceps. Set another PR on pullups, was very strong on all rows. Had some nice sets on curls.

Weight is up another 1.3 lbs. So that is 2.6 lbs in 13 days. (I couldn't make it an even 2 weeks. I had to weigh myself this morning instead of tomorrow morning because I'll be traveling and I want to make sure I am using the same scale)

I'll be logging all my measurements this afternoon or tomorrow evening, and will update everyone as to whether there were any changes.
  33. Registered User
    Answers

Sounds like its working at 2.6lbs gain in less than 2 weeks.

Intimidate in the AM + ZMA at night sounds like its definitely your best bet
  34. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.
    Answers

Sounds like its working at 2.6lbs gain in less than 2 weeks.

Intimidate in the AM + ZMA at night sounds like its definitely your best bet
    Yep. If I can keep up the 1.3 lbs a week, I'd hit 5.2 in a month, and for me that would be Epic.
  35. Registered User
    Answers

if you hit 5+lbs in a month, that means you gained more than I did using Havoc @ 40mg/day
  36. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  195 lbs.
    Answers

at this pace you are making me wonder why im peping, i waana bulk! LOL
    Live Free, Train Hard
  37. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.
    Answers

Woot! Here are some decent results: Since last Tuesday, besides the 2.6 lbs gained, according to calipers I have lost 2.1% BF and 1/4" off my waist.

Add to this I put on another 1/2" on my chest, and 1/4" on my biceps and forearms in one week. Added 1/4" on my quads since the first day. (I don't train legs much at all besides hill climbs and stairs).

Not too shabby for a guy closing in on 50 yrs young.
  38. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  240 lbs.
    Answers

You're probably right, though I've had all kinds of tests and no definite cause has been found. That's why I keep trying all sorts of supplements, hoping that one of them might work...
    Talk to Matrix in the anti-ageing forums.
  39. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  186 lbs.
    Answers

Woot! Here are some decent results: Since last Tuesday, besides the 2.6 lbs gained, according to calipers I have lost 2.1% BF and 1/4" off my waist.

Add to this I put on another 1/2" on my chest, and 1/4" on my biceps and forearms in one week. Added 1/4" on my quads since the first day. (I don't train legs much at all besides hill climbs and stairs).

Not too shabby for a guy closing in on 50 yrs young.
    gaining lean mass while losing body fat at any age = pure winning
  40. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.
    Answers

Monday night slept like total garbage even with ZMA. Had nothing to do with Intimidate though. I am traveling and have traveled for work for the last 16 years, I have never, ever gotten more than 2 hours sleep on my first night in any hotel room. So, I skipped working out Tuesday. Took ZMA last night and slept through till 4:00 AM which was awesome. Worked out at a local Gold's gym at 4:30 AM. What a joke. Juice bar, tanning booths, storefront right out of a G-N-C. So much space wasted where they could actually have more free weight equipment. One incline bench, two flat benches, no decline bench, yet they waste 2400 sq feet hawking sweatshirts and NO Explode. Hilarious. (and yes, I understand that is a great way to generate income, but back in the day Gold's was a real gym, now they might as well have disco balls hanging from the ceiling)

Had a good workout, nonetheless, because there was only me and one other guy there at that time in the AM.

I have no scale, or calipers here, but let me tell you this. I have two polo shirts with me that I've owned for about 3 months. 50/50 blend of cotton and poly, so they do not shrink. These shirts always fit me fine. Now they are screaming tight on me across my chest/back and arms. They actually look a size too small now.

Can't wait to hit the gym tomorrow!!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. iForce needs beta testers: are you easily INTIMIDATED?
    By VaughnTrue in forum I-Force Nutrition
    Replies: 99
    Last Post: 02-19-2012, 10:51 AM
  2. Get INTIMIDATEd With Tomahawk
    By Tomahawk88 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 282
    Last Post: 02-03-2012, 12:27 AM
  3. iForce Needs Beta Testers: Are you easily INTIMIDATED?
    By VaughnTrue in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 325
    Last Post: 01-15-2012, 11:23 PM