Anabeta the second time around

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I took AnaBeta in my last PCT and noticed nothing but feeling dizzy if I took 2 caps pre workout. This time I changed my dosing and changed my diet and boom it worked like a charm. I noticed all the benefits everyone was talking about!

My experience:

AnaBeta made me feel fuller all day, made me warmer, and made me stronger.

This is the stack I used it in:

Need2slin
Bridge
HGHpro
Urso

Now this is a pretty intensive stack. Could have been need2slin that was giving me pumps so what I did was I tried taking in some meals w/o need2slin and JUST use AnaBeta and I still noticed the thermogenic and pumps. Then when I took in a meal w/o AnaBeta I noticed it wasn't there.

Here is the MAIN thing. AnaBeta MUST be taken with the carbs.... for me anyway. The first time I dosed it I took it on a low carb high fat diet. And pretty much noticed nothing from it. This time it really made the difference.

Dosing:

6 caps on workout days, 4 caps on cardio days. 5/2

Would I buy this again? Probably, but I have 3 more bottles in my possession so I don't think I need anymore yet. ;D

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
Sounds good! :) I completely agree with you! meals with carbs and I feel a great pump that really lasts a while. How did you like the 2 pre 2 post dosing? Did you feel it helped your workout? I know I feel a great pump when I dose it pre workout along with some nice strength increases.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I actually did most of my workouts fasted. But the 1 cap pre added pumps so long as I didn't have low carbs the night before. It seemed to reignite my carb stores or something lol. Pumped me up so good sometimes I could barely curl.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks for this Matt, I am glad it worked out for you this time around. :)

I remember when I did the beta run and increased my carb intake. I had workouts where I couldn't bend my arm properly afterwards which is more extreme than most pre workout pump products I have tried. I never eat my carbs early in the day because they make me lethargic but I might try carbs pre workout with AnaBeta and see if I can recreate this.

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established

I remember when I did the beta run and increased my carb intake. I had workouts where I couldn't bend my arm properly afterwards which is more extreme than most pre workout pump products I have tried. I never eat my carbs early in the day because they make me lethargic but I might try carbs pre workout with AnaBeta and see if I can recreate this.
Since I have been doing 2 anabeta 30 mins preworkout I have not needed any of my preworkout stims.. I get this rush of energy it's great. But I also eat a high carb meal about an hour pre workout.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

I found that so long as I wasn't carb depleted I would get the pump pre workout from it. Even fasted.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Since I have been doing 2 anabeta 30 mins preworkout I have not needed any of my preworkout stims.. I get this rush of energy it's great. But I also eat a high carb meal about an hour pre workout.
I didn't get any energy from it that would replace stimulants but I definitely got a pump which replaced typical NO products. I can't wait to give this a go lol. I have to wait for a couple of weeks as I am in the 'off' time from AnaBeta.

I found that so long as I wasn't carb depleted I would get the pump pre workout from it. Even fasted.
Were you taking anything else pre workout?

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
I didn't get any energy from it that would replace stimulants but I definitely got a pump which replaced typical NO products. I can't wait to give this a go lol. I have to wait for a couple of weeks as I am in the 'off' time from AnaBeta.
I don't completely understand it but maybe since I eat a very high carb meal an hour before and then take the 2 caps it helps me use my carbs more efficiently and I don't feel as sluggish.. I was trying to cut out stims anyway so it worked out... going off? Do i have to? lol

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I haven't had carbs pre workout for almost a year, since I ran my AnaBeta beta log actually.

Oh my god how did I not link the two haha. I am going back on meal replacement shakes pre workout with my next AnaBeta run.

I want to see if I can replicate not being able to lift my arm again.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Were you taking anything else pre workout?
For me I would just make sure i took it the night before with food. With carbs. Seemed like it filled up my stores for the night and saved them for the workout in the morning. The 1 pill pre workout got them pumped up again. But yes, as you stated in the last post, I had a MUCH bigger pump if I worked out after my carb meal.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That is interesting. I am never depleted as such because I take in a lot of carbs post workout but perhaps a pre workout dose of carbs would be worth experimenting with to see what happens.

Now you are cutting do you intend to try AnaBeta Elite?

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That is interesting. I am never depleted as such because I take in a lot of carbs post workout but perhaps a pre workout dose of carbs would be worth experimenting with to see what happens.

Now you are cutting do you intend to try AnaBeta Elite?
The two new compounds in AnaBeta Elite would make it great for cutting. I may add it in PCT though. As I think it also has a very good place in PCT as many do use Lean Xtreme in PCT and Elite has those ingredients which many use LX for in their PCT.
Personally, I wouldn't run it to cut, but only because I don't know if I would cut w/o the goodies anymore... If I do though, this would be the first thing I would use. (well aside from a good appetite suppresant as AnaBeta raises the appetite quite a bit, along with my natural tendency to want to eat everything I can in sight.... minus the gluten that is lol)

S

shinivan

Awards
  • Established
How long are taking off anabeta?? How long did you run it for/??

I took 4 weeks off from anabeta but this time around didn't seem to have the same effect on me compared when i ran it the second time(this is my 3rd cycle of anabeta). When i ran my second cycle of anabeta, i was off for about 2-3 months and it felt even stronger effects than the very first time i used it back when you guys released it.
I took 4 weeks off from anabeta but this time around didn't seem to have the same effect on me compared to when i ran my second cycle of ana( this is currently my 3rd cycle).
Could i have gotten a bad batch of anabeta? or maybe my body has adapted to the ingredient in anabeta?? Cause ive always gotten the crazy hunger and on both cycles then all goodness follows but this time i didn't get anything at all and im almost on week 3. Kinda weird i wonder what your thoughts are cause it seems i have been a very good responder of anabeta. Heck, i love this supp and its the only one ive had results that compare to the label claims. What do you think.

On a side note, this second time i tried erase, i perceived it more potent than my previous run. 2 caps of the new one gave me more tightness than when i ran 3 the very first time. Very odd?

Anyhow , not complaining just wondering if the time off does matter on supps like anabeta.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Chedapalooza said he noticed more from his third(?) run of Erase to the other two as well. Nothing more than coincidence that I would be able to put my finger on.

I tried short breaks on AnaBeta and think I should have waited longer because I noticed the same thing as you. Granted I had gone through a lot of bottles and sometimes was only taking 2 weeks off. This time I am on C20 so it will be a good 6 weeks or so before I get on it which will be my longest break from it since the beta test. I am absolutely itching to stack AnaBeta Elite and Erase Pro lol.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
nice man! im gonna have to dose it like that next time. i love AB

vciufo

vciufo

Awards
So is Anabeta Elite good for a cut or a bulk? I have got about 5-10lbs to go for near 10-12% BF. Should I keep cutting, recomp or bulk on Anabeta plus Erase? Also finishing up on a second cylce of D-Pol DAA.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So is Anabeta Elite good for a cut or a bulk? I have got about 5-10lbs to go for near 10-12% BF. Should I keep cutting, recomp or bulk on Anabeta plus Erase? Also finishing up on a second cylce of D-Pol DAA.
Recomp would be great IMO. Im gonna run it in PCT. Hopefully keep me from losing to much muscle.
This time I am going to take AnaBeta with more carb meals.
I am going to test it with higher fat as well as I will start to follow a cyclical diet to test it. Just for kicks.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Matt my cycle of AnaBeta Elite and Erase Pro starts in T minus 10 days.

I have my order of 20kgs+ of protein and carb powders for me to experiment pre and post workout. At one point on my original run I was using 150g carbs post workout.

I am so excited for this lol.

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established

I have my order of 20kgs+ of protein and carb powders for me to experiment pre and post workout. At one point on my original run I was using 150g carbs post workout.

I am excited for you :) also excited for my 30 hour (1300 gram of carbs) carb up starting in 9 hours :D

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Wow... May I ask what carb powder you use? I have been thinking my in ability to handle carbs is more an inability to digest them "properly". As you know I follow strict paleo but still have many problems. I have been true to this way of eating for nearly a year now so I don't mind taking out even my sweet potatoes and fruits... Though I will miss my potassium and enzymes....

S

shinivan

Awards
  • Established
Chedapalooza said he noticed more from his third(?) run of Erase to the other two as well. Nothing more than coincidence that I would be able to put my finger on.

I tried short breaks on AnaBeta and think I should have waited longer because I noticed the same thing as you. Granted I had gone through a lot of bottles and sometimes was only taking 2 weeks off. This time I am on C20 so it will be a good 6 weeks or so before I get on it which will be my longest break from it since the beta test. I am absolutely itching to stack AnaBeta Elite and Erase Pro lol.

Interesting to hear. Well, definitely let us know how this theory pans out and what you noticed from this run. Are you gonna lot it or sorta?
I believe the body might be cuprit on adapting to a given compound , even herbals. The second thing i noticed is that on all runs of ana it seems my body has tremendous results withing the first 8 week marc and incidentally past this the effects (the hunger, increased doms, tightness, thirst , muscle pump, thichness, etc) seem to tapper off to where around week 12 im almost not getting any extraordinary results, so now i know to run 8 weeks cycles to get the best out of this supplement and not wast that extra bottle.

Anyhow, thanks for the reply and keep us posted on your run, i will too gonna be off for 2 months of ana and will come back with the ana pro and maybe even with pes new preworkout if is out by then haha, fingers crossed.

cheers and long life to pes !!

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks for your thoughts, 8 weeks is a standard recommendation even though we have had reviews from people running it past 8 with consistently good results.

I won't log it because let's face it, nobody would pay attention to a log from a rep on their own products. I just like using them as a learning curve so I can help other people with curious questions like this one!

Ben

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm beginning o think anabeta on a low carb cut is crazy. I'm at a 35/30/25. Fats, protein, carbs split now and I am leaning out but not getting that warmth that the higher carb diet gave. But...mom a lot harder and vascular so.... Lol.
Macros are about 110g fat, 250g protein, 200g carbs. Cutting.