Neogenix Neurosurge - Fly high!

ccab

Awards
Neogenix Neurosurge - Sample Review

First, thanks to Neogenix for sending me the sample :)

The product is labled as an "ultra concentrated nootropic-based performance amplifying solution". The ingredients:

NeuroSurge.gif

It promises to enhance strength, endurance, energy, focus and concentration. But is that true? YES! :35:

I've already tried several boosters and energy drinks, usually without any noticable effect. This time it was different. The weather sucked and I was tired, unmotivated and without energy....until I tried my sample of Neogenix Neuroserge. I took the first half an hour before workout, 20 minutes later the rest.

Dissolubility: 10/10 Mixel well, even when dissolved in a cup. Small crystals at the buttom, but no problem.
Taste: 9/10 Not too sweet, not to sour. I like it. Only the mouth feels a bit dry.
Energy, Focus, Concentration: 10/10 It worked! Already 5-10 minutes after taking the first half of the sample I got awake and my mood improved. I felt great. It was comparable to an ECA stack, but without a crash. After "flying" to the gym I got an awsome workout and still had some energy left. I don't know if it was due to my new training routine, but even the pumps felt a little bit better. It was only the weights and me...I won :D

Attachments

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Nice job man glad it had you in the zone for focus got to love that feeling.

SDR

Awards
Neogenix Neurosurge - Sample Review

First, thanks to Neogenix for sending me the sample :)

The product is labled as an "ultra concentrated nootropic-based performance amplifying solution". The ingredients:

View attachment 54014

It promises to enhance strength, endurance, energy, focus and concentration. But is that true? YES! :35:

I've already tried several boosters and energy drinks, usually without any noticable effect. This time it was different. The weather sucked and I was tired, unmotivated and without energy....until I tried my sample of Neogenix Neuroserge. I took the first half an hour before workout, 20 minutes later the rest.

Dissolubility: 10/10 Mixel well, even when dissolved in a cup. Small crystals at the buttom, but no problem.
Taste: 9/10 Not too sweet, not to sour. I like it. Only the mouth feels a bit dry.
Energy, Focus, Concentration: 10/10 It worked! Already 5-10 minutes after taking the first half of the sample I got awake and my mood improved. I felt great. It was comparable to an ECA stack, but without a crash. After "flying" to the gym I got an awsome workout and still had some energy left. I don't know if it was due to my new training routine, but even the pumps felt a little bit better. It was only the weights and me...I won :D
Great Review!!

ccab

Awards
Thanks guys, it was fun reviewing you product ;)

Nice job man glad it had you in the zone for focus got to love that feeling.
Oh yeah! I was really missing that feeling in the next workout :(