Neogenix Neurosurge - Fly high!

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    78.11%

Thumbs up Neogenix Neurosurge - Fly high!

Neogenix Neurosurge - Sample Review

First, thanks to Neogenix for sending me the sample

The product is labled as an "ultra concentrated nootropic-based performance amplifying solution". The ingredients:

Name:  NeuroSurge.gif
Views: 570
Size:  68.7 KB

It promises to enhance strength, endurance, energy, focus and concentration. But is that true? YES!

I've already tried several boosters and energy drinks, usually without any noticable effect. This time it was different. The weather sucked and I was tired, unmotivated and without energy....until I tried my sample of Neogenix Neuroserge. I took the first half an hour before workout, 20 minutes later the rest.

Dissolubility: 10/10 Mixel well, even when dissolved in a cup. Small crystals at the buttom, but no problem.
    Taste: 9/10 Not too sweet, not to sour. I like it. Only the mouth feels a bit dry.
    Energy, Focus, Concentration: 10/10 It worked! Already 5-10 minutes after taking the first half of the sample I got awake and my mood improved. I felt great. It was comparable to an ECA stack, but without a crash. After "flying" to the gym I got an awsome workout and still had some energy left. I don't know if it was due to my new training routine, but even the pumps felt a little bit better. It was only the weights and me...I won
    Attached Images Attached Images     

2. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  174 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.32%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

Nice job man glad it had you in the zone for focus got to love that feeling.
    PES Representative
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
  3. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    61.97%

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by ccab View Post
    Neogenix Neurosurge - Sample Review

First, thanks to Neogenix for sending me the sample

The product is labled as an "ultra concentrated nootropic-based performance amplifying solution". The ingredients:

Name:  NeuroSurge.gif
Views: 570
Size:  68.7 KB

It promises to enhance strength, endurance, energy, focus and concentration. But is that true? YES!

I've already tried several boosters and energy drinks, usually without any noticable effect. This time it was different. The weather sucked and I was tired, unmotivated and without energy....until I tried my sample of Neogenix Neuroserge. I took the first half an hour before workout, 20 minutes later the rest.

Dissolubility: 10/10 Mixel well, even when dissolved in a cup. Small crystals at the buttom, but no problem.
    Taste: 9/10 Not too sweet, not to sour. I like it. Only the mouth feels a bit dry.
    Energy, Focus, Concentration: 10/10 It worked! Already 5-10 minutes after taking the first half of the sample I got awake and my mood improved. I felt great. It was comparable to an ECA stack, but without a crash. After "flying" to the gym I got an awsome workout and still had some energy left. I don't know if it was due to my new training routine, but even the pumps felt a little bit better. It was only the weights and me...I won
    Great Review!!
    •   

4. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    78.11%

Thanks guys, it was fun reviewing you product

Quote Originally Posted by PrepNwa23 View Post
    Nice job man glad it had you in the zone for focus got to love that feeling.
    Oh yeah! I was really missing that feeling in the next workout

Similar Forum Threads

1. Neogenix NeuroSurge --- [Get Ready for it!]
    By ddfox in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 316
    Last Post: 03-30-2012, 02:21 AM
  2. Neogenix NeuroSurge Review
    By T-Bone in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-09-2012, 06:14 PM
  3. neogenix neurosurge review!!!
    By rabz in forum Supplement Logs