Taman's Neurosurge Review

taman6886

taman6886

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Got my sample pack of Neurosurge yesterday and today I was coming of Deload for an intense delt workout. Figured this was as good a time as any. I had been stim free for a little over a week but have a very high stim tolerance so I mixed the entire sample pack (1 serving.)

Taste - 6/10 - Had a grape Koolaid like flavor with a hint of an aftertaste. I tried it alone and it was OK then mixed in a scoop of a Lemon flavored 4/1/1 BCAA mix. It was ok but not great. Certainly not bad enough to keep my from buying some.

Focus - 8/10 - Was very focused and on task this workout.

Endurance - 6/10 - Maybe it was because I hit the gym in a fasted state or because I was just coming off a deload, but there was nothing very notable about increases in endurance, so to be fair, I gave it a 6.

Not really one to get big pumps other than when doing super or drop sets and noted no change here.

Energy - 8/10 - Nice and clean with no spikes or over stimmed feeling. Nice and steady. Given my stim tolerance, I would be curious to see what would happen both here and endurance with 2-3 servings.

Crash - 10/10 - No notable crash what so ever.

Hope you find this usefull.

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for the review Tony you post this in the section for your chance at a bottle for this? Sorry to lazy to check at the moment.

taman6886

taman6886

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for the review Tony you post this in the section for your chance at a bottle for this? Sorry to lazy to check at the moment.
Yep, posted a link in the sample promo thread.