hvactech starts therapy, the doc is in! LICOGENIX (sponsored)

Page 3 of 3 First 123

  1. good stuff, and how long will you run the whole cycle for with the increased dose, whats the max length of a cycle?


  2. Quote Originally Posted by miniarnold View Post
    good stuff, and how long will you run the whole cycle for with the increased dose, whats the max length of a cycle?
    as of yesterday there was 10 days left at 4 caps ed, starting 6 caps 2morrow which will finish the cycle in 6 days...
    •   
       


  3. Can't wait to see how 6 caps goes for you.
    Core Nutritionals Representative

  4. should work out nicely....personally im thinking lico would be great on a cut cycle for myself....

  5. do you think it has lowered estrogen htech?

  6. well i did lose water retention and leaned out alittle and ive never been one to store belly fat or what not so im not sure i had higher levels of estro to begin with...

    side note: weighed in at 187lbs today and yesterday morn....

  7. couple of lbs heavier than when you started, and your leaner and dryer still?

  8. i am still dry, the striations in my shoulders are more visible....the mechanical scale at work has me at 185 this morning, im not fully trusting my personal scale at the moment

  9. nice one, leaner and dryer and about the same weight
    any effect on strength do you think?
    would you use it again solo on its own and for how long, same dosage?

  10. prolly not solo but id use it on a cut phase
    •   
       


  11. alright just took my last 3 caps of lico, thought i had one more dose for tonight but miscalculated....this week has been rough on the workouts, sinuses hit me hard and tried using the new finaflex ignite2 pwo and caused me to cut a few workouts short, im going to deload for a week and start prepping for the upcoming run ive got planned...

    i will get some updated pics here soon and provide a full review......

  12. alright so here is my final review and post in this thread.....i was gonna crack open my other bottle and continue to run 6 caps but my log gets no love so i'll save it for future use...

    this product has done exactly what i claims to do, i have experienced a leaning and drying effect along with increase vascularity and in a large surplus of cals i did not experience excess fat gain. i would recommend this to anyone in the market for such product and its priced to be very affordable...thanks jd and athletix for the chance to review this product...

  13. nice one for logging man, looking forward to final pics

  14. Quote Originally Posted by hvactech View Post
    alright so here is my final review and post in this thread.....i was gonna crack open my other bottle and continue to run 6 caps but my log gets no love so i'll save it for future use...

    this product has done exactly what i claims to do, i have experienced a leaning and drying effect along with increase vascularity and in a large surplus of cals i did not experience excess fat gain. i would recommend this to anyone in the market for such product and its priced to be very affordable...thanks jd and athletix for the chance to review this product...
    Glad you enjoyed it!

    Damn I got love for this log Would have loved to see how the second bottle at 6 caps a day goes for ya.
    Core Nutritionals Representative

  15. Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    Glad you enjoyed it!

    Damn I got love for this log Would have loved to see how the second bottle at 6 caps a day goes for ya.
    awwwwwwwww!
    dont worry ive been stocking up on lico, ive got plans for it....im looking at the full athletix line up with lico 6 caps e/d

  16. are you posting final pics dude?

  17. yes i am....just give me a few. my digi camera is on loan

  18. Quote Originally Posted by hvactech View Post
    awwwwwwwww!
    dont worry ive been stocking up on lico, ive got plans for it....im looking at the full athletix line up with lico 6 caps e/d
    Would be one hell of a stack
    Core Nutritionals Representative
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. hvactech's m1d, formx log/review.....
    By hvactech in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 50
    Last Post: 05-07-2012, 11:03 AM
  2. Replies: 103
    Last Post: 04-20-2012, 01:51 AM
  3. AE and Licogenix....time to recomp (Sponsored)
    By AE14 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 124
    Last Post: 04-06-2012, 06:12 PM
  4. Replies: 53
    Last Post: 09-22-2009, 12:23 AM
Log in
Log in