hvactech starts therapy, the doc is in! LICOGENIX (sponsored)

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

1. legs:

leg press, hack squats, seated curls and leg extensions completed this routine, limited time this morning. will do calves this afternoon
    Nutraceutical Innovations
    AMINDS15 - 15% code
    nutra-innovations.com

2. Keep up the good work!

I myself havn't seen much from agmatine, but everyone seems to be loving it.
    Core Nutritionals Representative
    •   

3. i use sns right now but do have AI sports as well, even if you do not benefit from the "pumps" it has a ton of added benefits aside...and i believe sns is lowering their price too...

today is an off day..
    AMINDS15 - 15% code
    nutra-innovations.com

4. Nice job so far! Great that you are running this solo.

5. thanks bud...
    AMINDS15 - 15% code
    nutra-innovations.com
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by hvactech View Post
    i use sns right now but do have AI sports as well, even if you do not benefit from the "pumps" it has a ton of added benefits aside...and i believe sns is lowering their price too...

today is an off day..
    I may give it another try. How much are you using a day?

7. i train at 8am, so i wake up at 7am dose 250mg with 2.25g of sns beta 501, then around 730 i dose another 250mg with my whiteflood, i then dose another 250mg pre bed....
    AMINDS15 - 15% code
    nutra-innovations.com

8. back:
    bent over bb rows, tbar rows, cable rows, straight bar lat pull downs, single arm hammer strength pulls complete another killer back routine. while i put away a ton calories it feels like im recomping, i feel my bodyfat has dropped slightly while continuing to make gains and this is prolly part due to the drying effects..

side note: my formula x arrived yesterday, scale weight as of this morning after my morning restroom ritual was 184lbs...
    AMINDS15 - 15% code
    nutra-innovations.com

9. Quote Originally Posted by wasme View Post
    Nice job so far! Great that you are running this solo.
    Yea good stuff, the best way imo

10. Any increased drying effects of water loss?

11. def water loss, i was very bloated on m1db and now i feel leaner and more vascular. i pound the cals too and with intense training i feel like i still am making gains with minimal to zero fat gain, if anything i feel i lost a little body fat but again it could be a mental thing.
    AMINDS15 - 15% code
    nutra-innovations.com

12. Sounds good,
    so far a little leaner maybe fat loss and dryer from water loss
    Are your calories for gaining or maintaining, any cardio in routine ?

13. The updates are looking good!

14. zero cardio, my cals are def in a surplus but some days could be at maint, im not counting cals right now....
    AMINDS15 - 15% code
    nutra-innovations.com

15. without cardio and with above maintenence cals, leaning and drying so far sounds good mate keep us updated

16. chest:
    another glorious day in the gym, i focused on decline bb with weighted dips then finished with a routine i call "24's", 4 sets of 6 reps on the cables with a crossover motion, starting cable height shoulder level and drop a setting with each new set while increasing weight...basically one big superset, no rest in between sets. i do this every few weeks to try and stimulate new muscle growth and shock the pecs alittle.

didnt get much sleep last night but still trained like a beast non the less, cals lately have been lower than usual and tried 25g of karbolyn this morning pre with my agmatine and i will continue training 100% fasted, didnt like the way i felt
    AMINDS15 - 15% code
    nutra-innovations.com

17. Sounds like some more good training.

18. training is always intense, id rather blame my diet then slack off in the gym...
    AMINDS15 - 15% code
    nutra-innovations.com

19. 2morrow is supposed to be an off day but i think i'll hit some abs instead
    AMINDS15 - 15% code
    nutra-innovations.com

20. 3/23
    shoulders/ arms split day

am:
    shoulders were all power movements with 6-8 reps per set, skipped all cable exercises and used heavy military, moderate db presses, and heavy hammer strength presses...traps were cable rows and db shrugs...

pm:
    bb curls, hammer db curls, single arm preachers, high volume db curls with wrist twists......tri pushdowns and close grip bench complete a short tricep workout
    AMINDS15 - 15% code
    nutra-innovations.com

21. today, legs:

tried to work in squats but lower back problems couldnt stand it...
    leg presses, hack machine, leg ext, and ham curls completed upper and standing calf/ seated calf iso's completes lower...

side note: im always hungry and feel more tired/ energy drain.. the last 6 weeks of heavy lifting and non stop eating is started to settle in. luckily the next 2 days are rest days
    AMINDS15 - 15% code
    nutra-innovations.com

22. back:

extreme back workout today, nothing new to report, cals are at an all time high these days, im on a quest for 200lbs...
    AMINDS15 - 15% code
    nutra-innovations.com

23. Updates are lookin good!

24. 3/28
    chest:

higher reps lower weight today, nothing new to report on.....shoulder to chest vein really starting to come out
    AMINDS15 - 15% code
    nutra-innovations.com

25. today
    shoulders:

tried maniac today, kinda weak sauce but still pushed through the exercises but focused more so on traps....cals are being dropped some for a few days

side note: may increase to 3 caps 2x ed, would this be okay?
    AMINDS15 - 15% code
    nutra-innovations.com

26. Any furthur leaning/drying effects doc?

27. I thought Maniac wasn't too bad, but I def prefer something stronger like Jack3d. Going to test out, Craze, C4, Maximize intense and Flashover next week and see which I prefer.

28. Quote Originally Posted by hvactech View Post
    today
    shoulders:

tried maniac today, kinda weak sauce but still pushed through the exercises but focused more so on traps....cals are being dropped some for a few days

side note: may increase to 3 caps 2x ed, would this be okay?

Could off the loggers bumped it up to 6 caps a day and results are looking great. Go for it!

29. Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    I thought Maniac wasn't too bad, but I def prefer something stronger like Jack3d. Going to test out, Craze, C4, Maximize intense and Flashover next week and see which I prefer.
    i tried c4 for my second workout, not bad, i have the finaflex ig2 berry on hand plus maximize intense with hemavol as well...
    AMINDS15 - 15% code
    nutra-innovations.com

30. Quote Originally Posted by miniarnold View Post
    Any furthur leaning/drying effects doc?
    my abs are more visible than when i started, im bumping up to 6 caps daily for the duration of this log to see what happens...

2nd workout bi's/tri's:

did a lot of preacher and single arm tri pull downs...bi vein is getting crazy visible
    AMINDS15 - 15% code
    nutra-innovations.com
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. hvactech's m1d, formx log/review.....
    By hvactech in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 50
    Last Post: 05-07-2012, 10:03 AM
  2. Replies: 103
    Last Post: 04-20-2012, 12:51 AM
  3. AE and Licogenix....time to recomp (Sponsored)
    By AE14 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 124
    Last Post: 04-06-2012, 05:12 PM
  4. Replies: 53
    Last Post: 09-21-2009, 11:23 PM