hvactech starts therapy, the doc is in! LICOGENIX (sponsored)

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.06%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

def water loss, i was very bloated on m1db and now i feel leaner and more vascular. i pound the cals too and with intense training i feel like i still am making gains with minimal to zero fat gain, if anything i feel i lost a little body fat but again it could be a mental thing.
    LG Sciences forum representative
    www.lgsciences.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/249846-lg-sciences-would.html

2. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.39%

Sounds good,
    so far a little leaner maybe fat loss and dryer from water loss
    Are your calories for gaining or maintaining, any cardio in routine ?
  3. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.69%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

The updates are looking good!
    CORE NUTRITIONALS Representative

If you have any questions feel free to email me at, tommy.day@corenutritionals.com
    •   

4. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.06%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

zero cardio, my cals are def in a surplus but some days could be at maint, im not counting cals right now....
    www.lgsciences.com
  5. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.39%

without cardio and with above maintenence cals, leaning and drying so far sounds good mate keep us updated
  6. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.06%

chest:
    another glorious day in the gym, i focused on decline bb with weighted dips then finished with a routine i call "24's", 4 sets of 6 reps on the cables with a crossover motion, starting cable height shoulder level and drop a setting with each new set while increasing weight...basically one big superset, no rest in between sets. i do this every few weeks to try and stimulate new muscle growth and shock the pecs alittle.

didnt get much sleep last night but still trained like a beast non the less, cals lately have been lower than usual and tried 25g of karbolyn this morning pre with my agmatine and i will continue training 100% fasted, didnt like the way i felt
    www.lgsciences.com
  7. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.69%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Sounds like some more good training.

If you have any questions feel free to email me at, tommy.day@corenutritionals.com
  8. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.06%

training is always intense, id rather blame my diet then slack off in the gym...
    www.lgsciences.com
  9. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.06%

2morrow is supposed to be an off day but i think i'll hit some abs instead
    www.lgsciences.com
  10. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.06%

3/23
    shoulders/ arms split day

am:
    shoulders were all power movements with 6-8 reps per set, skipped all cable exercises and used heavy military, moderate db presses, and heavy hammer strength presses...traps were cable rows and db shrugs...

pm:
    bb curls, hammer db curls, single arm preachers, high volume db curls with wrist twists......tri pushdowns and close grip bench complete a short tricep workout
    www.lgsciences.com
  11. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.06%

today, legs:

tried to work in squats but lower back problems couldnt stand it...
    leg presses, hack machine, leg ext, and ham curls completed upper and standing calf/ seated calf iso's completes lower...

side note: im always hungry and feel more tired/ energy drain.. the last 6 weeks of heavy lifting and non stop eating is started to settle in. luckily the next 2 days are rest days
    www.lgsciences.com
  12. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.06%

back:

extreme back workout today, nothing new to report, cals are at an all time high these days, im on a quest for 200lbs...
    www.lgsciences.com
  13. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.69%

Updates are lookin good!

14. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.06%

3/28
    chest:

higher reps lower weight today, nothing new to report on.....shoulder to chest vein really starting to come out
    www.lgsciences.com
  15. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.06%

today
    shoulders:

tried maniac today, kinda weak sauce but still pushed through the exercises but focused more so on traps....cals are being dropped some for a few days

side note: may increase to 3 caps 2x ed, would this be okay?
    www.lgsciences.com
  16. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.39%

Any furthur leaning/drying effects doc?
  17. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.69%

I thought Maniac wasn't too bad, but I def prefer something stronger like Jack3d. Going to test out, Craze, C4, Maximize intense and Flashover next week and see which I prefer.

18. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.69%

Quote Originally Posted by hvactech View Post
    today
    shoulders:

tried maniac today, kinda weak sauce but still pushed through the exercises but focused more so on traps....cals are being dropped some for a few days

side note: may increase to 3 caps 2x ed, would this be okay?

Could off the loggers bumped it up to 6 caps a day and results are looking great. Go for it!

19. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.06%

Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    I thought Maniac wasn't too bad, but I def prefer something stronger like Jack3d. Going to test out, Craze, C4, Maximize intense and Flashover next week and see which I prefer.
    i tried c4 for my second workout, not bad, i have the finaflex ig2 berry on hand plus maximize intense with hemavol as well...
    www.lgsciences.com
  20. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.06%

Quote Originally Posted by miniarnold View Post
    Any furthur leaning/drying effects doc?
    my abs are more visible than when i started, im bumping up to 6 caps daily for the duration of this log to see what happens...

2nd workout bi's/tri's:

did a lot of preacher and single arm tri pull downs...bi vein is getting crazy visible
    www.lgsciences.com
  21. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.39%

good stuff, and how long will you run the whole cycle for with the increased dose, whats the max length of a cycle?
  22. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.06%

Quote Originally Posted by miniarnold View Post
    good stuff, and how long will you run the whole cycle for with the increased dose, whats the max length of a cycle?
    as of yesterday there was 10 days left at 4 caps ed, starting 6 caps 2morrow which will finish the cycle in 6 days...
    www.lgsciences.com
  23. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.69%

Can't wait to see how 6 caps goes for you.

24. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.06%

should work out nicely....personally im thinking lico would be great on a cut cycle for myself....
    www.lgsciences.com
  25. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.39%

do you think it has lowered estrogen htech?
  26. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.06%

well i did lose water retention and leaned out alittle and ive never been one to store belly fat or what not so im not sure i had higher levels of estro to begin with...

side note: weighed in at 187lbs today and yesterday morn....
    www.lgsciences.com
  27. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.39%

couple of lbs heavier than when you started, and your leaner and dryer still?
  28. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.06%

i am still dry, the striations in my shoulders are more visible....the mechanical scale at work has me at 185 this morning, im not fully trusting my personal scale at the moment
    www.lgsciences.com
  29. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.39%

nice one, leaner and dryer and about the same weight
    any effect on strength do you think?
    would you use it again solo on its own and for how long, same dosage?
  30. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.06%

prolly not solo but id use it on a cut phase
    www.lgsciences.com
  31. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.06%

alright just took my last 3 caps of lico, thought i had one more dose for tonight but miscalculated....this week has been rough on the workouts, sinuses hit me hard and tried using the new finaflex ignite2 pwo and caused me to cut a few workouts short, im going to deload for a week and start prepping for the upcoming run ive got planned...

i will get some updated pics here soon and provide a full review......
    www.lgsciences.com
  32. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.06%

alright so here is my final review and post in this thread.....i was gonna crack open my other bottle and continue to run 6 caps but my log gets no love so i'll save it for future use...

this product has done exactly what i claims to do, i have experienced a leaning and drying effect along with increase vascularity and in a large surplus of cals i did not experience excess fat gain. i would recommend this to anyone in the market for such product and its priced to be very affordable...thanks jd and athletix for the chance to review this product...
    www.lgsciences.com
  33. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.39%

nice one for logging man, looking forward to final pics
  34. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.69%

alright so here is my final review and post in this thread.....i was gonna crack open my other bottle and continue to run 6 caps but my log gets no love so i'll save it for future use...

this product has done exactly what i claims to do, i have experienced a leaning and drying effect along with increase vascularity and in a large surplus of cals i did not experience excess fat gain. i would recommend this to anyone in the market for such product and its priced to be very affordable...thanks jd and athletix for the chance to review this product...
    Glad you enjoyed it!

Damn I got love for this log Would have loved to see how the second bottle at 6 caps a day goes for ya.

35. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.06%

Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    Glad you enjoyed it!

Damn I got love for this log Would have loved to see how the second bottle at 6 caps a day goes for ya.
    awwwwwwwww!
    dont worry ive been stocking up on lico, ive got plans for it....im looking at the full athletix line up with lico 6 caps e/d
    www.lgsciences.com
  36. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.39%

are you posting final pics dude?
  37. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.06%

yes i am....just give me a few. my digi camera is on loan
    www.lgsciences.com
  38. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.69%

awwwwwwwww!
    dont worry ive been stocking up on lico, ive got plans for it....im looking at the full athletix line up with lico 6 caps e/d
    Would be one hell of a stack

Similar Forum Threads

1. hvactech's m1d, formx log/review.....
    By hvactech in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 50
    Last Post: 05-07-2012, 10:03 AM
  2. Replies: 103
    Last Post: 04-20-2012, 12:51 AM
  3. AE and Licogenix....time to recomp (Sponsored)
    By AE14 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 124
    Last Post: 04-06-2012, 05:12 PM
  4. Replies: 53
    Last Post: 09-21-2009, 11:23 PM