AI SPORTS NUTRITION HGHPRO REVIEW

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
First off I would like to thank all of AI Sports for giving so many people the opportunity to log their products for multiple months. I believe by doing this they are able to prove to others that their products are good. Multiple months allows the product to really take effect and gives the users enought time to dial in how to use it properly.

With HGHPro I found it to be a very unique product that flys under the radar. Its ability to provide the extra sleep/relaxation really provides one with the ability to recover faster. Deeper sleep is another added feature of this product. I was able to sleep throughout the night without it being interupted. This has not always been an issue with me, lack of sleep, but I found that I wasnt sleeping that good before I took HGHPRO.

With HGHPRo muscle gains are evident. I experience little gains in weight (was my main focus but I couldnt eat enough calories) but better gains in size/thicknesss. May not make sense but I have added definition to my shoulders and arms faster in the last couple of months than I did the six months prior. I have been very happyu with this becauseI wanted to see results faster, this product helped!

All in all I would say for the outcome that I have gooten the price is fair! Anyone trying to gain, this would be a huge help. I am surely going to miss taking this product everynight. I will wait another month or two befoe buying so I can cycle off and on with ease. Thanks again and I hoe that I am able to provide much more needed reviews for AI Sports, their products and their employees(REPS) or second to none! Each one of their REPS has whatever you need when you have a question! They have a product to help in what ever aspect you are trying to accomplish.

THANKS AGAIN!

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Solid review Bud!!

jiggamanbill

jiggamanbill

Awards
First off I would like to thank all of AI Sports for giving so many people the opportunity to log their products for multiple months. I believe by doing this they are able to prove to others that their products are good. Multiple months allows the product to really take effect and gives the users enought time to dial in how to use it properly.

With HGHPro I found it to be a very unique product that flys under the radar. Its ability to provide the extra sleep/relaxation really provides one with the ability to recover faster. Deeper sleep is another added feature of this product. I was able to sleep throughout the night without it being interupted. This has not always been an issue with me, lack of sleep, but I found that I wasnt sleeping that good before I took HGHPRO.

With HGHPRo muscle gains are evident. I experience little gains in weight (was my main focus but I couldnt eat enough calories) but better gains in size/thicknesss. May not make sense but I have added definition to my shoulders and arms faster in the last couple of months than I did the six months prior. I have been very happyu with this becauseI wanted to see results faster, this product helped!

All in all I would say for the outcome that I have gooten the price is fair! Anyone trying to gain, this would be a huge help. I am surely going to miss taking this product everynight. I will wait another month or two befoe buying so I can cycle off and on with ease. Thanks again and I hoe that I am able to provide much more needed reviews for AI Sports, their products and their employees(REPS) or second to none! Each one of their REPS has whatever you need when you have a question! They have a product to help in what ever aspect you are trying to accomplish.

THANKS AGAIN!
Great detail!

Glad to hear that you liked it. Will it become a regular in your arsenal?

Thank you for such a good review

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nice review. Glad it helped you. I am glad it helps me and glad to be affiliated with Ai Sports

get you some hghpro boys and girls, it works nicely

D2footballjrc

D2footballjrc

Awards

THANKS AGAIN!
Great review, thank you for the kind words. Definitely keep us informed of your progress no matter what!

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
Will have to say that I am definitly feeling the difference in my workouts and sleep since I stopped taking HGHPro! Little less intense/motivated this morning and up twice last night. GRRRRRRRR I am so very please with the outcome of taking this product for as long as I did. I will plan on taking this product on a more regular basis...maybe every other month or two months on two months off. Sleep is a very valuable to recovery and simply saneness(sp?). This is the 6th product for AI SPORTS that has impacted me and my wife in our bodybuilding. I can only say that AI is very gernerous and their products are quality. I will be applying for anytype of log they are putting up and I would expect you to as well!

THANKS AGAIN GUYS GONNA BE SOME GREAT STUFF HAPPENING IN 2012!

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for checking back after having some time off from HGHpro.