Neogenix NeuroSurge Review - AnabolicMinds.com

Neogenix NeuroSurge Review

1. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Neogenix NeuroSurge Review

I took half the packet because I read in the other thread that most don't need a whole packet. Taste was great. However I didn't feel anything from it at all. Mixability was great also. The second day I tried it and mixed it with 2 scoops of Omega Sports flashover. Can't say I noticed anything different from when I just take Flashover alone. Sorry guys it didn't work out for me. Thanks for the sample though!.

2. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'7"  170 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Have you been taking a lot of stims? 1/2 scoop of NeuroSurge and 2 scoops of Flashover is really high on caffeine (350mg) and I think Flashover also has 1,3 dimeth. That combo would have most people freaking out!!!!!

Sounds like you needed the full sample and not just 1/2, sorry.
  3. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by ddfox View Post
    Have you been taking a lot of stims? 1/2 scoop of NeuroSurge and 2 scoops of Flashover is really high on caffeine (350mg) and I think Flashover also has 1,3 dimeth. That combo would have most people freaking out!!!!!

Sounds like you needed the full sample and not just 1/2, sorry.
    I just take the flashover for a boost before working out and also have been taking AI Sports Motivate for a while but I just ran out yesterday and will be taking a break from it. I think it just depends on the formula because when I took the sample of your cryoshock product I took 1/2 packet and felt great for only around 20 minutes. Then you guys sent me a new packet so I could take the one thing. I did and I felt jittery and nervous my entire workout and had labored breathing. So I guess it is a fine line with me...I don't want too much but not too little either. I'm not sure if read my updated cryoshock review?
    •   

4. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

You may be stimulant tolerant, although not everything will work for everyone. Wishing you the best! Good honest review though, you were honest but respectable.

Mike
  5. New Member

Got my sample packet of Neurosurge and my order of iForce Maximize Intense both today - looking forward to trying them both out for the first time and comparing.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Neogenix NeuroSurge Review Thread [Win a FREE Bottle]
    By ddfox in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 52
    Last Post: 04-02-2012, 07:09 AM
  2. Neogenix NeuroSurge --- [Get Ready for it!]
    By ddfox in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 316
    Last Post: 03-30-2012, 01:21 AM
  3. neogenix neurosurge review!!!
    By rabz in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-07-2012, 01:51 AM
  4. Phat Guy does Neogenix NEUROSURGE REVIEW (Sample)
    By Colbicide in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-06-2012, 10:38 PM
  5. Mike's Neogenix NEUROSURGE REVIEW
    By _mArs_ in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-06-2012, 01:35 AM