Neogenix NeuroSurge Review

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I took half the packet because I read in the other thread that most don't need a whole packet. Taste was great. However I didn't feel anything from it at all. Mixability was great also. The second day I tried it and mixed it with 2 scoops of Omega Sports flashover. Can't say I noticed anything different from when I just take Flashover alone. Sorry guys it didn't work out for me. Thanks for the sample though!.

ddfox

ddfox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Have you been taking a lot of stims? 1/2 scoop of NeuroSurge and 2 scoops of Flashover is really high on caffeine (350mg) and I think Flashover also has 1,3 dimeth. That combo would have most people freaking out!!!!!

Sounds like you needed the full sample and not just 1/2, sorry.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Have you been taking a lot of stims? 1/2 scoop of NeuroSurge and 2 scoops of Flashover is really high on caffeine (350mg) and I think Flashover also has 1,3 dimeth. That combo would have most people freaking out!!!!!

Sounds like you needed the full sample and not just 1/2, sorry.
I just take the flashover for a boost before working out and also have been taking AI Sports Motivate for a while but I just ran out yesterday and will be taking a break from it. I think it just depends on the formula because when I took the sample of your cryoshock product I took 1/2 packet and felt great for only around 20 minutes. Then you guys sent me a new packet so I could take the one thing. I did and I felt jittery and nervous my entire workout and had labored breathing. So I guess it is a fine line with me...I don't want too much but not too little either. I'm not sure if read my updated cryoshock review?

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You may be stimulant tolerant, although not everything will work for everyone. Wishing you the best! Good honest review though, you were honest but respectable.

Mike

lava135

Awards
Got my sample packet of Neurosurge and my order of iForce Maximize Intense both today - looking forward to trying them both out for the first time and comparing.