The FinaFlex G8 review #2

1. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    86.9%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

The FinaFlex G8 review #2

So back when FinaFlex came out with G8, I was able to be one of the one to get a sample packet. The first packet sent was busted open during delivery and was spilled all over in the envelope along with the envelope being torn in a few places. ScottyDoc was kind enough to send me another sample packet and I gave it a go. I didn't see in the threads until after I tried it that we should start with half a dose. I took the full dose. It was an unpleasant trial because the whole next day was shot to crap because that's the way I felt--like crap. After reading my review, ScottyDoc jumped in to shed light on my ignorance and sent me, yet again, another sample packet. This time he said to only take half a dose and not the whole thing. I was actually having a good run of sleeping pretty well so I hadn't used it until this week. This week the sleep has been not so good so I thought to pull the packet out and give it a go.

The first night I mixed it with a little less water than recommended and chugged it down because the first time I tried it, it was not tasty at all. I didn't get the heavy eyelids or real tired feeling but I went to bed 30 minutes after taking the G8, had the nightly ummm business with the wife and then looked on here with my phone for a little bit. I had no trouble getting to sleep and didn't wake up until the alarm went off. That is very rare! Woke up feeling a little groggy but not bad. Got up fixed a cup of coffee and sat down to my morning devotionals. Head cleared up quickly and felt ready to go. The rest of the day went good and had plenty of energy to make it through the day just fine.

The second night was pretty much the same except this time I mixed it with a little more water and the flavor wasn't too bad. Surprised! Same routine as the first night and the first morning. Same effects as the first morning this go around. Woke up a little groggy but that quickly went away. I have to say that I am glad that Al set me straight on this!

Overall thoughts:
    Taste--Way better if it is a half dose not a full dose in 8-10 oz. of water
    Sleep-- Very restful, didn't wake till the alarm went off
    Energy-- This is from a good night's sleep and it was good all throughout the day
    Mood-- As above, when I get a good night's sleep, I am usually in a pretty good mood for the whole day--usually! lol!
    Would I purchase this product--Yes! And I plan on adding it to my next order!

G8 is a quality product that works great if you dose it correctly. For me, starting out, a full dose was too much but I am sure that as I become accustomed to it, I will be able to work up to a full dose to get the same effect. I look forward to having a full tub on hand for those nights that just suck. A big thanks goes out to Al for having the faith in the product to tell me to try it again at a different dose and for sending me another sample!
    "But as for you, be strong and do not give up, for your work will be rewarded."
    IRON FLEX SUPPLEMENTS REP SAVE 20% WITH LUKE20 @ IRONFLEXSUPPS.COM

2. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.58%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Thank You Sirrrrr... I reposted it up at Dreamweaver's Dream Contest ... Win a Jug of G8 Dream contest being held by DreamWeaver, he is now an official FINAFLEX Rep for us and this is his contest baby!!!

Check it out Bro...
    Dr. Albert Scott Representative for FINAFLEX
    www.finaflex.com
    Redefine Yourself..... REDEFINE EVERYTHING!

Similar Forum Threads

1. honest review of finaflex G8
    By mkretz in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 98
    Last Post: 03-14-2012, 08:54 PM
  2. Finaflex G8 Review
    By cdiblasi in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-22-2011, 11:24 PM
  3. FINAFLEX G8 Sample Review
    By thetinyguy in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 8