Tomahawk's takes on a cut with Licogenix and more
- 04-18-2012, 08:54 PM
Shoot no bulk going on here. Got the book for the diet and it explained A LOT. There is a "preparation phase" for people trying to cut/recomp. It is 10 days of low carb. Coffee has become my best friend haha.
- 04-19-2012, 12:45 AM
- 04-19-2012, 02:11 AM
04-19-2012, 02:36 AM
04-19-2012, 02:37 AM
The goal is the drop to 210 or so. Oh and of course deadlift a ton of weight I want to realize my goal of deadlifting 3 times my bodyweight. Of course finally getting the 700 pound monkey off my back would be cool too.
I weighed in at 233 on Tuesday.
04-19-2012, 03:30 AM
04-19-2012, 05:31 AM
04-19-2012, 06:15 AM
233 at what bf? I didn't realize you weighed that much you beast!!!!
PES Representativehttp://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
04-19-2012, 11:37 AM
04-19-2012, 03:00 PM
Honestly I dont want to take the time to come up with a catchy log title, invite a bunch of people, and write out if it is just me talking to myself with no one watching. So speak now or forever hold your peace.
04-19-2012, 03:09 PM
04-20-2012, 03:36 AM
04-20-2012, 12:59 PM
04-30-2012, 08:25 AM
04-30-2012, 01:04 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By JudgementDay in forum NutraplanetReplies: 42Last Post: 05-30-2012, 04:43 PM
- By 3clipseGT in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 168Last Post: 04-23-2012, 01:34 PM
- By enhanced in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 81Last Post: 04-13-2012, 01:43 PM
- By JudgementDay in forum Company PromotionsReplies: 146Last Post: 03-12-2012, 06:24 PM
- By hvactech in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 3Last Post: 03-10-2012, 08:26 PM