Tomahawk's takes on a cut with Licogenix and more

Page 8 of 9 First ... 6789 Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by Tomahawk88 View Post
    Ya I dont see it being hard on the joints.

    Thinking about doing an extra leg day tomorrow. Figure it will be surrounded by rest days so I should be ok. Plus who couldnt use an extra leg now and then? Might toss in a little chest to try out a few different exercises.
    Heck yeah man, give it hell tomorrow!
    Core Nutritionals Representative


  2. I have some sad news... tonight's dose of Licogenix will be my last. No more little blue capsules left. So a final review is due soon.

    Alright time for the workout. Was a bit concerned about being able to really push it today. Legs get plenty of negatives and explitives haha. Plus hard to find good spotters especially when it is dead. Not a comforting feeling having 990 and not one really there to spot you.

    Leg ext
    205 for 17
    Leg press
    990 for 11(wondering about ROM since I had 2 tiny spotters)
    Hack squat
    300 for 11
    5 minute rest and stretch

    Seated leg curl
    195 for 13
    Lying leg curl
    145 for 8(still feels off, going to lower the weight again)

    Was thinking about not doing chest, and was packing up when I decided to do it anyway.

    Flat BB
    235 for 13 plus 2(not sure when the spotter started helping)
    Incline BB
    195 for 7 (again not sure, had one of the personal trainers spot me)
    •   
       


  3. Well if you ran out of that stuff....only one thing to do. Get some tren and start pinning a ton of it!!!

    Time to deadlift an elephant bro!
    Quote Originally Posted by swollen87 View Post
    lol in highschool i ran the original halodrol 50 for 8 weeks with clenbuterol and vodka as pct
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/193259-begins-morry-vs.html

  4. Quote Originally Posted by morry View Post
    Well if you ran out of that stuff....only one thing to do. Get some tren and start pinning a ton of it!!!

    Time to deadlift an elephant bro!
    Haha that would make for some fun. I do have a few things in mind. Thinking I will stay natty a bit longer. Dont want to go on while carrying this much body fat. I know I get bulk happy when I go on cycle. Looks like E-Bol(ECDY) and Lean Extreme are next on the list. Hopefully more people will join. Sorry to Athletix for not getting this to be an epic log. Hopefully it does help some people out though.

    Also ended up signing up for a year membership. I guess I am committed now haha. Not bad at $30 a month. I can go to 3 of their locations, bring 2 guests, and unlimited tanning. Plus I know atleast one of them has a sauna.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Tomahawk88
    I have some sad news... tonight's dose of Licogenix will be my last. No more little blue capsules left. So a final review is due soon.

    Alright time for the workout. Was a bit concerned about being able to really push it today. Legs get plenty of negatives and explitives haha. Plus hard to find good spotters especially when it is dead. Not a comforting feeling having 990 and not one really there to spot you.

    Leg ext
    205 for 17
    Leg press
    990 for 11(wondering about ROM since I had 2 tiny spotters)
    Hack squat
    300 for 11
    5 minute rest and stretch

    Seated leg curl
    195 for 13
    Lying leg curl
    145 for 8(still feels off, going to lower the weight again)

    Was thinking about not doing chest, and was packing up when I decided to do it anyway.

    Flat BB
    235 for 13 plus 2(not sure when the spotter started helping)
    Incline BB
    195 for 7 (again not sure, had one of the personal trainers spot me)
    I feel ur bro...I have also few days left..idk wat I'm gonna do after this lol...
    "Difficult things take a long time, impossible things take a little longer."
    OG Punjabi Avenger
    •   
       


  6. Nice benching Tom!

    Quote Originally Posted by punjabimunde View Post
    I feel ur bro...I have also few days left..idk wat I'm gonna do after this lol...
    You guys are really getting me excited to run Lico
    Core Nutritionals Representative

  7. Quote Originally Posted by punjabimunde View Post
    I feel ur bro...I have also few days left..idk wat I'm gonna do after this lol...
    Well I know what I am going to run next just wish I could have continued this run longer haha. Probably will get more for a future run.

    Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    Nice benching Tom!



    You guys are really getting me excited to run Lico
    Ehh I am not sure how many I actually got. Like I said had some kid spot me and he had his hands on the bar the whole time. I HATE when people do that haha.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Tomahawk88

    Well I know what I am going to run next just wish I could have continued this run longer haha. Probably will get more for a future run.

    Ehh I am not sure how many I actually got. Like I said had some kid spot me and he had his hands on the bar the whole time. I HATE when people do that haha.
    dude lets run some. test Nd tren?! with peptides..... im 190 and have small mans syndrome. but it wouldbe a fun conest since we both havent run it.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Tomahawk88 View Post
    Well I know what I am going to run next just wish I could have continued this run longer haha. Probably will get more for a future run.



    Ehh I am not sure how many I actually got. Like I said had some kid spot me and he had his hands on the bar the whole time. I HATE when people do that haha.

    Yeah I've learned there is only a few people I will let spot me at the gym now lol.
    Core Nutritionals Representative

  10. Quote Originally Posted by madds87 View Post
    dude lets run some. test Nd tren?! with peptides..... im 190 and have small mans syndrome. but it wouldbe a fun conest since we both havent run it.
    Haha why do you tempt me bro? If I decided to do that it would be a little ways away. Probably 2 monthes honestly. If that is something you would want to do then maybe. Keep in mind I might decide not to. I want to make sure things are settled and I dont have something crazy happen that could disruppt my cycle. I think I am more than 230. Scale I was using could be off.

    Also I have MW3 so let me know when you want to do some killing again.

  11. muahaha ill be on tomorrow morning homie. but tren I have been backing away from too. I have it chillin in my closet from when I made it.... its been staring at me for some time now..... cant wait to get 200 its tempting

  12. Quote Originally Posted by Tomahawk88 View Post
    Like I said had some kid spot me and he had his hands on the bar the whole time. I HATE when people do that haha.
    People like that should be punched in the face
    SNS - Serious Nutrition Solutions
    My advice is exclusively my own and may not correspond with the views of SNS
    Questions or concerns? → conny[@]seriousnutritionsolutions.com

  13. Quote Originally Posted by madds87 View Post
    muahaha ill be on tomorrow morning homie. but tren I have been backing away from too. I have it chillin in my closet from when I made it.... its been staring at me for some time now..... cant wait to get 200 its tempting
    Alright I should be on some time around then. Played a little bit earlier tonight. Going to be super rusty.

    I mean I want to just want to make sure nothing interrupts it. In fact got another source today. 200 shouldnt be far off for you.

    Quote Originally Posted by ConcreteConny View Post
    People like that should be punched in the face
    Haha well he was a wittle high school football player. He just didnt know any better.

    Not going to post my whole workout because 1 I am no longer taking Licogenix and 2 I dont feel like getting my log book haha. But I will mention my deadlifts today. Last 2 workouts I have gotten 495 for 3. The 1st time the last was a little ugly. Today I got 495 for 4 and they were some gorgeous reps. Held the last one like it wasnt a problem. Thinking I might have been able to go for 5, but no point in rushing it. 495 for 4 is estimated at a 555 max. Should be on the way up. I think the most I have done off cycle completely is 600.

    Hopefully will get a review up tomorrow.

  14. Damn already over but it was fun while it lasted
    Core Nutritionals Representative

  15. Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay
    Damn already over but it was fun while it lasted
    I'm about to start my journey Friday :-)
    TOOTALLPOWERLIFTING.COM
    Powerlifting for the vertically gifted

  16. Quote Originally Posted by DJBeanPole

    I'm about to start my journey Friday :-)
    Good luck I am sure you are going to enjoy it.

  17. Get on Tren Tom. I want to see you dead lift a tractor.
    Quote Originally Posted by swollen87 View Post
    lol in highschool i ran the original halodrol 50 for 8 weeks with clenbuterol and vodka as pct
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/193259-begins-morry-vs.html

  18. Quote Originally Posted by morry
    Get on Tren Tom. I want to see you dead lift a tractor.
    Hell yes. Pics or it didn't happen.
    TOOTALLPOWERLIFTING.COM
    Powerlifting for the vertically gifted

  19. Quote Originally Posted by morry View Post
    Get on Tren Tom. I want to see you dead lift a tractor.
    ^This
    SNS - Serious Nutrition Solutions
    My advice is exclusively my own and may not correspond with the views of SNS
    Questions or concerns? → conny[@]seriousnutritionsolutions.com

  20. Haha you guys are funny. Tren is very tempting honestly. Just started some new supps though. Will probably be natty for another 2 months or so.

  21. Quote Originally Posted by morry
    Get on Tren Tom. I want to see you dead lift a tractor.
    hahahaha I loled on that one

  22. Quote Originally Posted by Tomahawk88
    Haha you guys are funny. Tren is very tempting honestly. Just started some new supps though. Will probably be natty for another 2 months or so.
    you know who to talk to if you do it. making it is cheap.

  23. Ok time for the final review. I suck at these just a fair warning.

    Strength on this was very good. Seemed to add weight on my lift each week. Basically had to guess what I was going to use each workout it was increasing that much. In addition to strength I really seemed to harden up. More muscular than I thought possible in such a short time on an AI. Seemed like the gda properties helped keep me lean when I woke up after killing some carbs post workout in the PM.

    The thing that set this apart most though was the joint pain. I didnt have any. Which anyone who runs AIs knows it is a fine line between being effective and killing joints. This alone makes it worth a shot in my book.

    Would be interested to see how it performed at a higher dosing for an extended period of time.

  24. Quote Originally Posted by Tomahawk88 View Post
    Ok time for the final review. I suck at these just a fair warning.

    Strength on this was very good. Seemed to add weight on my lift each week. Basically had to guess what I was going to use each workout it was increasing that much. In addition to strength I really seemed to harden up. More muscular than I thought possible in such a short time on an AI. Seemed like the gda properties helped keep me lean when I woke up after killing some carbs post workout in the PM.

    The thing that set this apart most though was the joint pain. I didnt have any. Which anyone who runs AIs knows it is a fine line between being effective and killing joints. This alone makes it worth a shot in my book.

    Would be interested to see how it performed at a higher dosing for an extended period of time.
    Thanks for the final review Tom!

    Fun log to follow, glad you enjoyed it, I believe an 8 week run at 6 caps a day would be pretty intense!
    Core Nutritionals Representative

  25. this will be the only ai I will be using since it doesnt kill joints thus far.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Licogenix is Now at Nutraplanet!
    By JudgementDay in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 42
    Last Post: 05-30-2012, 04:43 PM
  2. 3clipse's Athletix Licogenix log!
    By 3clipseGT in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 168
    Last Post: 04-23-2012, 01:34 PM
  3. Enhanced recomps w/ Licogenix!
    By enhanced in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 81
    Last Post: 04-13-2012, 01:43 PM
  4. Looking for Licogenix Loggers! GET IN HERE!
    By JudgementDay in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 146
    Last Post: 03-12-2012, 06:24 PM
  5. lg form x + licogenix too much?
    By hvactech in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-10-2012, 08:26 PM
Log in
Log in