Tomahawk's takes on a cut with Licogenix and more

Page 5 of 6 First ... 3456 Last
  1. Elite Member
    Tomahawk88's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  250 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    9,005
    Rep Power
    629267
    Level
    64
    Lv. Percent
    36.94%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Damn good chest day today. Wasnt expecting much from it to be honest.

    Decline 255 for 8/9 on decline plus negative. I SUCK at decline and well bench in general.

    Incline DBs was 90s for 8 I think maybe 9. I need to start writing this ish down.

    Flat DB flyes damn good set. Not sure on weight could have been 50.

    RP with a flat bench machine

    DC stretch with 70s for 65 seconds

    DB concentration curls 45 for 8 plus negatives

    BB curl 90 for 8/9 plus negatives.

    Chest and arms swelled the hell up. Like I said this workout felt like it was going to be blah, but the numbers dont lie it was damn good.

  2. Diamond Member
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    29,250
    Rep Power
    10752150
    Level
    120
    Lv. Percent
    57.32%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity God

    Quote Originally Posted by Tomahawk88 View Post
    Damn good chest day today. Wasnt expecting much from it to be honest.

    Decline 255 for 8/9 on decline plus negative. I SUCK at decline and well bench in general.

    Incline DBs was 90s for 8 I think maybe 9. I need to start writing this ish down.

    Flat DB flyes damn good set. Not sure on weight could have been 50.

    RP with a flat bench machine

    DC stretch with 70s for 65 seconds

    DB concentration curls 45 for 8 plus negatives

    BB curl 90 for 8/9 plus negatives.

    Chest and arms swelled the hell up. Like I said this workout felt like it was going to be blah, but the numbers dont lie it was damn good.
    i got this new bench christmas before last and started doing decline db's, i have become a real fan!!
  3. Diamond Member
    JudgementDay's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Age
    26
    Posts
    13,350
    Rep Power
    3627515
    Level
    86
    Lv. Percent
    95.24%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Tomahawk88 View Post
    Damn good chest day today. Wasnt expecting much from it to be honest.

    Decline 255 for 8/9 on decline plus negative. I SUCK at decline and well bench in general.

    Incline DBs was 90s for 8 I think maybe 9. I need to start writing this ish down.

    Flat DB flyes damn good set. Not sure on weight could have been 50.

    RP with a flat bench machine

    DC stretch with 70s for 65 seconds

    DB concentration curls 45 for 8 plus negatives

    BB curl 90 for 8/9 plus negatives.

    Chest and arms swelled the hell up. Like I said this workout felt like it was going to be blah, but the numbers dont lie it was damn good.
    You killed it man! Hell of a workout!
    CORE NUTRITIONALS Representative

    If you have any questions feel free to email me at, tommy.day@corenutritionals.com
    •   
       

  4. Elite Member
    Tomahawk88's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  250 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    9,005
    Rep Power
    629267
    Level
    64
    Lv. Percent
    36.94%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    i got this new bench christmas before last and started doing decline db's, i have become a real fan!!
    Ya decline is growing on me.

    Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    You killed it man! Hell of a workout!
    Thanks man

    Leg workout today roughly 3 hours after Crossfit. Nothing at Crossfit was lower body but it was just taxing. Especially while fasting and not eating before lifting.

    Leg ext:

    Leg press 990 for 10 reps, I honestly feel like I bitched out. Like I should have tried for an 11th rep.

    Hack squats 290 for 12, didnt feel like I lifted my heels as bad today.

    5 minute rest

    Seated leg curls 190*12

    Lying leg curls started with 160 but just felt off and finished with 130. I think next time I will just do 145. Just felt like I wasnt getting the ROM and contraction I wanted.

    Calf leg press 3 rest pause it felt like things were ripping in my ankles and calves.

    Seated calf raise 205 for 6. Hurt like hell. After the set my workout partner pushed down on the already heavy weight to apply a stretch. I yelled and pretty sure I got everyone's attention at the gym haha. Basically how the work outs go. Pushing each other to hell and back.

    Basically to anyone who thinks that a workout partner doesnt help come workout with me haha. "Dont be a bitch" t-shirts need to be made and worn at the gym haha.
  5. Professional Member
    Onlychevy6's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Age
    41
    Posts
    3,976
    Rep Power
    319890
    Level
    48
    Lv. Percent
    69.34%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    So i take it your liking the cross fit training. I have been wondering if it is worth the money. It is real expensive here in tejas.
  6. Elite Member
    Tomahawk88's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  250 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    9,005
    Rep Power
    629267
    Level
    64
    Lv. Percent
    36.94%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Onlychevy6 View Post
    So i take it your liking the cross fit training. I have been wondering if it is worth the money. It is real expensive here in tejas.
    Ehh I was asked if I wanted to be a Crossfit trainer. Basically my only reason for trying it. The workouts are certainly different. I dont think they would good for people who are injury prone. Then again I think it has to do with me. Supposed to scale the workouts, but I am trying to do as hard as possible even though I dont have the conditioning. So far nothing major, but it is definitely a risk.

    To me it would really depend on the cost and the environment of the place. If you are truly interested you should go talk to them. The place I am going to is letting me try it out right now. Havent really talked about payment. With that said I heard it is like $50 a month here. Which is basically as cheap as you will find it anywhere. A bigger factor would be how the people interact because it sounds like SOME Crossfit people act like their sh1t dont stink. Some people at the Crossfit place were even talking how it was at other gyms.
  7. Professional Member
    ConcreteConny's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  222 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Age
    28
    Posts
    4,054
    Rep Power
    50223
    Level
    44
    Lv. Percent
    41.83%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Tomahawk88 View Post
    My joints feel great. Havent had the aching joints normally associated with most AIs. With that said I havent taken the dose out of the recommended zone either. Ordering another bottle soon unless someone wants to donate one haha.

    Strength is progressively getting better. More apparent on some lifts than others.

    Looking more muscular now. Appears to give a nice full muscle look. I guess this has something to do with the GDA properties. Definitely not a bad combo. Not exactly sure how strong of an AI it is. Was noticing some nipple soreness and a possible lump a while back. Playing around with them as I type the left side seems to have disappeared. Right side feels like there might be a VERY little something there plus it is a little tender. Nothing too much but I wouldnt want them messed with. So it has seemed to help with that. Never really had an issue with any kind of lumps.

    Libido has been up and away. Surprised it hasnt gotten me into trouble yet. Hard not to look around while at the gym. Plus a sense of well being. Almost like I dont care what people think. That kind of confidence you get with yourself.

    Hope that helped out.
    Heey Tom, long time no talk. Looks like you're still strong as a bull
    Glad to hear your feedback on Licogenix. Was thinking about trying it out myself soon.
    SNS - Serious Nutrition Solutions
    My advice is exclusively my own and may not correspond with the views of SNS
    Questions or concerns? → conny[@]seriousnutritionsolutions.com
  8. Elite Member
    Tomahawk88's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  250 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    9,005
    Rep Power
    629267
    Level
    64
    Lv. Percent
    36.94%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by ConcreteConny

    Heey Tom, long time no talk. Looks like you're still strong as a bull
    Glad to hear your feedback on Licogenix. Was thinking about trying it out myself soon.
    I know right. Hope things are going well for you. Thanks I am trying to lean down but still get stronger.

    I definitely suggest it. So far nothing but good things. Seem to be constantly getting stronger and adding to the leaning. Libido has been a pain at times. Joints feel great especially for being on an AI.
  9. Professional Member
    ConcreteConny's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  222 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Age
    28
    Posts
    4,054
    Rep Power
    50223
    Level
    44
    Lv. Percent
    41.83%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Tomahawk88 View Post
    I know right. Hope things are going well for you. Thanks I am trying to lean down but still get stronger.

    I definitely suggest it. So far nothing but good things. Seem to be constantly getting stronger and adding to the leaning. Libido has been a pain at times. Joints feel great especially for being on an AI.
    Things are very well my friend. In week 5 of 8 on my EQ/Epi cycle and feeling great
    Might take you up on that and switch to Licogenix instead of Erase, cuz Erase wreaks havoc on my joints even at 25mg/day
    SNS - Serious Nutrition Solutions
    My advice is exclusively my own and may not correspond with the views of SNS
    Questions or concerns? → conny[@]seriousnutritionsolutions.com
  10. Elite Member
    Tomahawk88's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  250 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    9,005
    Rep Power
    629267
    Level
    64
    Lv. Percent
    36.94%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by ConcreteConny View Post
    Things are very well my friend. In week 5 of 8 on my EQ/Epi cycle and feeling great
    Might take you up on that and switch to Licogenix instead of Erase, cuz Erase wreaks havoc on my joints even at 25mg/day
    Nice sounds like a fun little stack. I am thinking I might run another natty stack before I go back on again. No point in running a cycle if I am a fatty.

    Another thing to keep in mind about the joints is I am running a joint friendly routine. At most I do 20 sets a workout and only about 7 or so real hard working sets.

    Shoulders solo

    Seated DB press 85 for 8 reps. Felt good but coming up the last one started to get away from me. It was going back so I just dropped it. Screw messing up my shoulder.

    Standing press 95 for 10,10,10,8. I bet I got some looks haha. Much harder to do them standing with strict form. Not sure If I want to keep this kind of volume work yet though.

    DB lateral raise 35 for 10

    Side cable raise 5 for 9 reps

    Bent over DB flyes
    30 for 11
    Superset with reverse pec deck 85 for 8

    Stretch and then 5 minute rest

    Tricep push downs
    15 for 9, felt pretty weak on this honestly

    Lying tricep ext
    80 for 8 ish felt pretty sloppy no spotter

    Seated overhead DB tricep ext
    85 for 10, might have gotten 11 but Idk when the spotter started to help.

    Concentration curls
    45 for 8

    BB curl
    90 for 7ish

    Didnt realize I was making such progress until I looked back at some workouts. Seem to be coming along nicely. Some test boosting and a little bit of muscle memory. Biceps do seem a bit stagnant, but I can tell they are looking nicer.
  11. Senior Member
    madds87's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    2,904
    Rep Power
    98808
    Level
    39
    Lv. Percent
    55.18%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    dude tom being fat is fun..... but I know wat u mean. its time to shred.
  12. Diamond Member
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    29,250
    Rep Power
    10752150
    Level
    120
    Lv. Percent
    57.32%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity God

    Quote Originally Posted by Tomahawk88 View Post
    I know right. Hope things are going well for you. Thanks I am trying to lean down but still get stronger.

    I definitely suggest it. So far nothing but good things. Seem to be constantly getting stronger and adding to the leaning. Libido has been a pain at times. Joints feel great especially for being on an AI.
    sounds great that joints are uneffected, that was my only problem with erase-the anti-cort in erase killed my arthritis if i went over 2 a day, and sometimes even then!!!!
  13. Elite Member
    Tomahawk88's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  250 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    9,005
    Rep Power
    629267
    Level
    64
    Lv. Percent
    36.94%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by madds87 View Post
    dude tom being fat is fun..... but I know wat u mean. its time to shred.
    Eating is fun that is about it haha. I am a little under 230 which is a hell of a lot of weight for my height.

    Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    sounds great that joints are uneffected, that was my only problem with erase-the anti-cort in erase killed my arthritis if i went over 2 a day, and sometimes even then!!!!
    I think is also has a lot to do with the fact I do a low volume High Intensity Training routine. Very easy on the joints. So I am really interested to hear how other's joints are doing on a less joint friendly routine.
  14. Diamond Member
    JudgementDay's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Age
    26
    Posts
    13,350
    Rep Power
    3627515
    Level
    86
    Lv. Percent
    95.24%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    So far from what I've seen is only 1 logger started to get sore joints but than started to not bother him as much, he(3clipse) seemed to like it so much he ordered a second bottle
    CORE NUTRITIONALS Representative

    If you have any questions feel free to email me at, tommy.day@corenutritionals.com
  15. Elite Member
    Tomahawk88's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  250 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    9,005
    Rep Power
    629267
    Level
    64
    Lv. Percent
    36.94%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    So far from what I've seen is only 1 logger started to get sore joints but than started to not bother him as much, he(3clipse) seemed to like it so much he ordered a second bottle
    Ya I dont see it being hard on the joints.

    Thinking about doing an extra leg day tomorrow. Figure it will be surrounded by rest days so I should be ok. Plus who couldnt use an extra leg now and then? Might toss in a little chest to try out a few different exercises.
  16. Diamond Member
    JudgementDay's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Age
    26
    Posts
    13,350
    Rep Power
    3627515
    Level
    86
    Lv. Percent
    95.24%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Tomahawk88 View Post
    Ya I dont see it being hard on the joints.

    Thinking about doing an extra leg day tomorrow. Figure it will be surrounded by rest days so I should be ok. Plus who couldnt use an extra leg now and then? Might toss in a little chest to try out a few different exercises.
    Heck yeah man, give it hell tomorrow!
    CORE NUTRITIONALS Representative

    If you have any questions feel free to email me at, tommy.day@corenutritionals.com
  17. Elite Member
    Tomahawk88's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  250 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    9,005
    Rep Power
    629267
    Level
    64
    Lv. Percent
    36.94%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    I have some sad news... tonight's dose of Licogenix will be my last. No more little blue capsules left. So a final review is due soon.

    Alright time for the workout. Was a bit concerned about being able to really push it today. Legs get plenty of negatives and explitives haha. Plus hard to find good spotters especially when it is dead. Not a comforting feeling having 990 and not one really there to spot you.

    Leg ext
    205 for 17
    Leg press
    990 for 11(wondering about ROM since I had 2 tiny spotters)
    Hack squat
    300 for 11
    5 minute rest and stretch

    Seated leg curl
    195 for 13
    Lying leg curl
    145 for 8(still feels off, going to lower the weight again)

    Was thinking about not doing chest, and was packing up when I decided to do it anyway.

    Flat BB
    235 for 13 plus 2(not sure when the spotter started helping)
    Incline BB
    195 for 7 (again not sure, had one of the personal trainers spot me)
  18. Senior Member
    morry's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    1,853
    Rep Power
    15888
    Level
    33
    Lv. Percent
    45.52%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Well if you ran out of that stuff....only one thing to do. Get some tren and start pinning a ton of it!!!

    Time to deadlift an elephant bro!
    Quote Originally Posted by swollen87 View Post
    lol in highschool i ran the original halodrol 50 for 8 weeks with clenbuterol and vodka as pct
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/193259-begins-morry-vs.html
  19. Elite Member
    Tomahawk88's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  250 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    9,005
    Rep Power
    629267
    Level
    64
    Lv. Percent
    36.94%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by morry View Post
    Well if you ran out of that stuff....only one thing to do. Get some tren and start pinning a ton of it!!!

    Time to deadlift an elephant bro!
    Haha that would make for some fun. I do have a few things in mind. Thinking I will stay natty a bit longer. Dont want to go on while carrying this much body fat. I know I get bulk happy when I go on cycle. Looks like E-Bol(ECDY) and Lean Extreme are next on the list. Hopefully more people will join. Sorry to Athletix for not getting this to be an epic log. Hopefully it does help some people out though.

    Also ended up signing up for a year membership. I guess I am committed now haha. Not bad at $30 a month. I can go to 3 of their locations, bring 2 guests, and unlimited tanning. Plus I know atleast one of them has a sauna.
  20. Professional Member
    punjabimunde's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  168 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    4,513
    Rep Power
    461559
    Level
    50
    Lv. Percent
    96.19%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Tomahawk88
    I have some sad news... tonight's dose of Licogenix will be my last. No more little blue capsules left. So a final review is due soon.

    Alright time for the workout. Was a bit concerned about being able to really push it today. Legs get plenty of negatives and explitives haha. Plus hard to find good spotters especially when it is dead. Not a comforting feeling having 990 and not one really there to spot you.

    Leg ext
    205 for 17
    Leg press
    990 for 11(wondering about ROM since I had 2 tiny spotters)
    Hack squat
    300 for 11
    5 minute rest and stretch

    Seated leg curl
    195 for 13
    Lying leg curl
    145 for 8(still feels off, going to lower the weight again)

    Was thinking about not doing chest, and was packing up when I decided to do it anyway.

    Flat BB
    235 for 13 plus 2(not sure when the spotter started helping)
    Incline BB
    195 for 7 (again not sure, had one of the personal trainers spot me)
    I feel ur bro...I have also few days left..idk wat I'm gonna do after this lol...
    "Difficult things take a long time, impossible things take a little longer."
    OG Punjabi Avenger
  21. Diamond Member
    JudgementDay's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Age
    26
    Posts
    13,350
    Rep Power
    3627515
    Level
    86
    Lv. Percent
    95.24%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Nice benching Tom!

    Quote Originally Posted by punjabimunde View Post
    I feel ur bro...I have also few days left..idk wat I'm gonna do after this lol...
    You guys are really getting me excited to run Lico
    CORE NUTRITIONALS Representative

    If you have any questions feel free to email me at, tommy.day@corenutritionals.com
  22. Elite Member
    Tomahawk88's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  250 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    9,005
    Rep Power
    629267
    Level
    64
    Lv. Percent
    36.94%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by punjabimunde View Post
    I feel ur bro...I have also few days left..idk wat I'm gonna do after this lol...
    Well I know what I am going to run next just wish I could have continued this run longer haha. Probably will get more for a future run.

    Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    Nice benching Tom!



    You guys are really getting me excited to run Lico
    Ehh I am not sure how many I actually got. Like I said had some kid spot me and he had his hands on the bar the whole time. I HATE when people do that haha.
  23. Senior Member
    madds87's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    2,904
    Rep Power
    98808
    Level
    39
    Lv. Percent
    55.18%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Tomahawk88

    Well I know what I am going to run next just wish I could have continued this run longer haha. Probably will get more for a future run.

    Ehh I am not sure how many I actually got. Like I said had some kid spot me and he had his hands on the bar the whole time. I HATE when people do that haha.
    dude lets run some. test Nd tren?! with peptides..... im 190 and have small mans syndrome. but it wouldbe a fun conest since we both havent run it.
  24. Diamond Member
    JudgementDay's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Age
    26
    Posts
    13,350
    Rep Power
    3627515
    Level
    86
    Lv. Percent
    95.24%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Tomahawk88 View Post
    Well I know what I am going to run next just wish I could have continued this run longer haha. Probably will get more for a future run.



    Ehh I am not sure how many I actually got. Like I said had some kid spot me and he had his hands on the bar the whole time. I HATE when people do that haha.

    Yeah I've learned there is only a few people I will let spot me at the gym now lol.
    CORE NUTRITIONALS Representative

    If you have any questions feel free to email me at, tommy.day@corenutritionals.com
  25. Elite Member
    Tomahawk88's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  250 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    9,005
    Rep Power
    629267
    Level
    64
    Lv. Percent
    36.94%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by madds87 View Post
    dude lets run some. test Nd tren?! with peptides..... im 190 and have small mans syndrome. but it wouldbe a fun conest since we both havent run it.
    Haha why do you tempt me bro? If I decided to do that it would be a little ways away. Probably 2 monthes honestly. If that is something you would want to do then maybe. Keep in mind I might decide not to. I want to make sure things are settled and I dont have something crazy happen that could disruppt my cycle. I think I am more than 230. Scale I was using could be off.

    Also I have MW3 so let me know when you want to do some killing again.
  26. Senior Member
    madds87's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    2,904
    Rep Power
    98808
    Level
    39
    Lv. Percent
    55.18%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    muahaha ill be on tomorrow morning homie. but tren I have been backing away from too. I have it chillin in my closet from when I made it.... its been staring at me for some time now..... cant wait to get 200 its tempting
  27. Professional Member
    ConcreteConny's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  222 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Age
    28
    Posts
    4,054
    Rep Power
    50223
    Level
    44
    Lv. Percent
    41.83%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Tomahawk88 View Post
    Like I said had some kid spot me and he had his hands on the bar the whole time. I HATE when people do that haha.
    People like that should be punched in the face
    SNS - Serious Nutrition Solutions
    My advice is exclusively my own and may not correspond with the views of SNS
    Questions or concerns? → conny[@]seriousnutritionsolutions.com
  28. Elite Member
    Tomahawk88's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  250 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    9,005
    Rep Power
    629267
    Level
    64
    Lv. Percent
    36.94%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by madds87 View Post
    muahaha ill be on tomorrow morning homie. but tren I have been backing away from too. I have it chillin in my closet from when I made it.... its been staring at me for some time now..... cant wait to get 200 its tempting
    Alright I should be on some time around then. Played a little bit earlier tonight. Going to be super rusty.

    I mean I want to just want to make sure nothing interrupts it. In fact got another source today. 200 shouldnt be far off for you.

    Quote Originally Posted by ConcreteConny View Post
    People like that should be punched in the face
    Haha well he was a wittle high school football player. He just didnt know any better.

    Not going to post my whole workout because 1 I am no longer taking Licogenix and 2 I dont feel like getting my log book haha. But I will mention my deadlifts today. Last 2 workouts I have gotten 495 for 3. The 1st time the last was a little ugly. Today I got 495 for 4 and they were some gorgeous reps. Held the last one like it wasnt a problem. Thinking I might have been able to go for 5, but no point in rushing it. 495 for 4 is estimated at a 555 max. Should be on the way up. I think the most I have done off cycle completely is 600.

    Hopefully will get a review up tomorrow.
  29. Diamond Member
    JudgementDay's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Age
    26
    Posts
    13,350
    Rep Power
    3627515
    Level
    86
    Lv. Percent
    95.24%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Damn already over but it was fun while it lasted
    CORE NUTRITIONALS Representative

    If you have any questions feel free to email me at, tommy.day@corenutritionals.com
  30. Elite Member
    DJBeanPole's Avatar
    Stats
    6'9"  242 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    30
    Posts
    5,678
    Rep Power
    2574221
    Level
    73
    Lv. Percent
    7.05%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay
    Damn already over but it was fun while it lasted
    I'm about to start my journey Friday :-)
    GENOMYX REPRESENTATIVE
    GENOMYX.COM
    STIMaholic & PHENADROL Now Available!
  31. Elite Member
    Tomahawk88's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  250 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    9,005
    Rep Power
    629267
    Level
    64
    Lv. Percent
    36.94%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by DJBeanPole

    I'm about to start my journey Friday :-)
    Good luck I am sure you are going to enjoy it.
  32. Senior Member
    morry's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    1,853
    Rep Power
    15888
    Level
    33
    Lv. Percent
    45.52%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Get on Tren Tom. I want to see you dead lift a tractor.
    Quote Originally Posted by swollen87 View Post
    lol in highschool i ran the original halodrol 50 for 8 weeks with clenbuterol and vodka as pct
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/193259-begins-morry-vs.html
  33. Elite Member
    DJBeanPole's Avatar
    Stats
    6'9"  242 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    30
    Posts
    5,678
    Rep Power
    2574221
    Level
    73
    Lv. Percent
    7.05%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by morry
    Get on Tren Tom. I want to see you dead lift a tractor.
    Hell yes. Pics or it didn't happen.
    GENOMYX REPRESENTATIVE
    GENOMYX.COM
    STIMaholic & PHENADROL Now Available!
  34. Professional Member
    ConcreteConny's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  222 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Age
    28
    Posts
    4,054
    Rep Power
    50223
    Level
    44
    Lv. Percent
    41.83%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by morry View Post
    Get on Tren Tom. I want to see you dead lift a tractor.
    ^This
    SNS - Serious Nutrition Solutions
    My advice is exclusively my own and may not correspond with the views of SNS
    Questions or concerns? → conny[@]seriousnutritionsolutions.com
  35. Elite Member
    Tomahawk88's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  250 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    9,005
    Rep Power
    629267
    Level
    64
    Lv. Percent
    36.94%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Haha you guys are funny. Tren is very tempting honestly. Just started some new supps though. Will probably be natty for another 2 months or so.
  36. Senior Member
    madds87's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    2,904
    Rep Power
    98808
    Level
    39
    Lv. Percent
    55.18%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by morry
    Get on Tren Tom. I want to see you dead lift a tractor.
    hahahaha I loled on that one
  37. Senior Member
    madds87's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    2,904
    Rep Power
    98808
    Level
    39
    Lv. Percent
    55.18%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Tomahawk88
    Haha you guys are funny. Tren is very tempting honestly. Just started some new supps though. Will probably be natty for another 2 months or so.
    you know who to talk to if you do it. making it is cheap.
  38. Elite Member
    Tomahawk88's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  250 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    9,005
    Rep Power
    629267
    Level
    64
    Lv. Percent
    36.94%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Ok time for the final review. I suck at these just a fair warning.

    Strength on this was very good. Seemed to add weight on my lift each week. Basically had to guess what I was going to use each workout it was increasing that much. In addition to strength I really seemed to harden up. More muscular than I thought possible in such a short time on an AI. Seemed like the gda properties helped keep me lean when I woke up after killing some carbs post workout in the PM.

    The thing that set this apart most though was the joint pain. I didnt have any. Which anyone who runs AIs knows it is a fine line between being effective and killing joints. This alone makes it worth a shot in my book.

    Would be interested to see how it performed at a higher dosing for an extended period of time.
  39. Diamond Member
    JudgementDay's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Age
    26
    Posts
    13,350
    Rep Power
    3627515
    Level
    86
    Lv. Percent
    95.24%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Tomahawk88 View Post
    Ok time for the final review. I suck at these just a fair warning.

    Strength on this was very good. Seemed to add weight on my lift each week. Basically had to guess what I was going to use each workout it was increasing that much. In addition to strength I really seemed to harden up. More muscular than I thought possible in such a short time on an AI. Seemed like the gda properties helped keep me lean when I woke up after killing some carbs post workout in the PM.

    The thing that set this apart most though was the joint pain. I didnt have any. Which anyone who runs AIs knows it is a fine line between being effective and killing joints. This alone makes it worth a shot in my book.

    Would be interested to see how it performed at a higher dosing for an extended period of time.
    Thanks for the final review Tom!

    Fun log to follow, glad you enjoyed it, I believe an 8 week run at 6 caps a day would be pretty intense!
    CORE NUTRITIONALS Representative

    If you have any questions feel free to email me at, tommy.day@corenutritionals.com
  40. Senior Member
    madds87's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    2,904
    Rep Power
    98808
    Level
    39
    Lv. Percent
    55.18%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    this will be the only ai I will be using since it doesnt kill joints thus far.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Licogenix is Now at Nutraplanet!
    By JudgementDay in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 42
    Last Post: 05-30-2012, 05:43 PM
  2. 3clipse's Athletix Licogenix log!
    By 3clipseGT in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 168
    Last Post: 04-23-2012, 02:34 PM
  3. Enhanced recomps w/ Licogenix!
    By enhanced in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 81
    Last Post: 04-13-2012, 02:43 PM
  4. Looking for Licogenix Loggers! GET IN HERE!
    By JudgementDay in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 146
    Last Post: 03-12-2012, 07:24 PM
  5. lg form x + licogenix too much?
    By hvactech in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-10-2012, 09:26 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in