Tomahawk's takes on a cut with Licogenix and more

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I want to start out by thanking Judgement Day and the whole Athletix team for allowing me to log this.

I got my bottle of Licogenix in on the 8th. Didnt get it till late afternoon so I decided to wait till the 9th to start dosing. Interested to try this out because it has so many extra benefits other than just being an AI.

Now a little bit about me.
Training experience: 9 years
Height: 5'7"ish?
Weight: 230

Diet:
I have been doing Lean Gains. So far it has been working well. It suits me well and seems to help with my goals. On lifting days I will take in more carbs. Try and keep my food selection Paleo when it suits me. Definitely not hardcore into the Paleo. I have to have my Jasmine rice.

Training is always changing. I have a hard time picking one method to the madness. Right now I feel like Dorian Yates Blood and Guts will be fun to try out. I tend to excel at lower volume workouts. The only bad thing is my workout partner is a high volume junkie. Will have to reign him in as far as sets and number of exercises. We usually see eye to eye when it comes to lifting. I swear he is probably one of the fierest competitors when it comes to lifting. No matter what I lift he tries to match or better it.

Cardio will be done when possible. Most likely on nonlifting days and days where I do chest/biceps and shoulders/triceps. I dont like the idea of doing cardio on days I do legs or back. Plus it will be done when I wake up in a fasted state.

Other supps:
Ursobolic Acid, Fat-Free, Recompadrol, Craze, CLA, and of course staples.

FINAL REVIEW:
Ok time for the final review. I suck at these just a fair warning.

Strength on this was very good. Seemed to add weight on my lift each week. Basically had to guess what I was going to use each workout it was increasing that much. In addition to strength I really seemed to harden up. More muscular than I thought possible in such a short time on an AI. Seemed like the gda properties helped keep me lean when I woke up after killing some carbs post workout in the PM.

The thing that set this apart most though was the joint pain. I didnt have any. Which anyone who runs AIs knows it is a fine line between being effective and killing joints. This alone makes it worth a shot in my book.

Would be interested to see how it performed at a higher dosing for an extended period of time.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Subbed!

Thank you for logging for us :D

Hey for the lean gains how do you have the set up, like when I did it I had a pre-workout meal, than 2 meals after, but I see a lot of guys doing a fasted workout on it, are you doing fasted workouts?

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Subbed!

Thank you for logging for us :D

Hey for the lean gains how do you have the set up, like when I did it I had a pre-workout meal, than 2 meals after, but I see a lot of guys doing a fasted workout on it, are you doing fasted workouts?
Right now I have only been doing 2 large post workout meals. Before my workout I will drink some BCAAs. Will start sipping on BCAAs during cardio too. Dont like the full feeling when I lift. Plus when I break my fast all bets are off. I try to eat healthy/lean things first to help satisfy that intial craving.

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
Subbed bro!!! Kill it!!

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So anyone think there will be a problem taking Licogenix on an empty stomach? When I take my first dose I will still be fasting.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I havnt had any issues taking it either way.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I havnt had any issues taking it either way.
Ok was just wondering if they had any input. GDAs dont usually mess me up if I dont eat within a certain time frame.

I am really going to be putting Licogenix to the test. These workouts are going to be fierce. I am hurting today.

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
Ok tom..... Lets see how this log goes! by the way.... Where you go on cod?!

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok tom..... Lets see how this log goes! by the way.... Where you go on cod?!
Thanks for joining in man. I haven't sent out any invites haha.
I thought I told you I was only renting it. Ended u being super late returning it with a $20 late fee haha.

Had a great chest workout earlier. Will post about it more later. About to watch "Drive."

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for joining in man. I haven't sent out any invites haha.
I thought I told you I was only renting it. Ended u being super late returning it with a $20 late fee haha.

Had a great chest workout earlier. Will post about it more later. About to watch "Drive."
Let me know how drive is, ive stayed away thus far due to others saying its not to good, but let me know what you think about it.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Let me know how drive is, ive stayed away thus far due to others saying its not to good, but let me know what you think about it.
I thought it was a good movie. Not exactly what I was expecting. Multiple ways of interpreting the title of the movie. Plus a number of crazies. I would say it was good enough to watch.

Alright workout time:(ashamed of my weights haha)

10 minute warm up on elliptical
Decline bench
Incline DB
Flat DB fly
Incline Fly
Rest
Concentration DB curl
BB curl
Iso machine preacher curl(?) superset with crunches

Felt a nice solid pump from the workout. This should work well my goals. I like a low volume workout. If you follow DY workout you will notice a few exercises were added though.

Bulk of calories from beef casserole and pot roast with jasmine rice.

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
lemme know about your joints homie.... erase dried my knees out so bad that im still achy and its been three months since last cycle...

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
aha don't be ashamed of your weights, your a powerhouse Tom!

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
lemme know about your joints homie.... erase dried my knees out so bad that im still achy and its been three months since last cycle...
Ya Erase even low dose can do a number on my joints. Mainly my elbows get effected. So far no complaints.

I WAS a powerhouse maybe haha.

yeah tom, your a powerhouse bro. no worries dog.
Maybe in a little while I can claim that status again. In fact this girl at a party I went to brough it up. Basically these guys were slapping the HELL out of her little booty. Later we were standing around talking while smoking a hookah. She asked me not to spank her ass. I point blank said I feel bad for you haha. She is a petite girl and they were getting some solid shots in. She said "thanks because I have seen you on Facebook." All I could think about is the fact I am so weak now haha.

Today I went to the gym and did about 30 minutes on the ellitpical. Get that blood flowing to aid in recovery. I was 25 plus minutes into it and out of the corner of my eye I see this petite woman standing at the door. Had been watching her the whole time. Only decent looking female there. She had left her keyes so I hopped off and got them for her. Get back to the machine and it had completely restarted. I did another 2 minutes and said screw it.

Alright now fastforward to the party. Decided I was going to be healthy. Took with me an apple, tuna, and almonds. Was planning on not drinking, but ended up playing one game of beer pong so no big deal. Still in my 8 hour window. At the end of it all they decide to go to Waffle House. I am driving home and before I get to the light that Waffle House the light turns red. I took it as a sign to go to Waffle House. Was tempted to eat, but decided it wasnt worth it. I would say the night turned alright.

CaptHowdy5150

CaptHowdy5150

Awards
  • Established
Better tardy than absent, Sub'd.

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
Ya Erase even low dose can do a number on my joints. Mainly my elbows get effected. So far no complaints.

I WAS a powerhouse maybe haha.

Maybe in a little while I can claim that status again. In fact this girl at a party I went to brough it up. Basically these guys were slapping the HELL out of her little booty. Later we were standing around talking while smoking a hookah. She asked me not to spank her ass. I point blank said I feel bad for you haha. She is a petite girl and they were getting some solid shots in. She said "thanks because I have seen you on Facebook." All I could think about is the fact I am so weak now haha.

Today I went to the gym and did about 30 minutes on the ellitpical. Get that blood flowing to aid in recovery. I was 25 plus minutes into it and out of the corner of my eye I see this petite woman standing at the door. Had been watching her the whole time. Only decent looking female there. She had left her keyes so I hopped off and got them for her. Get back to the machine and it had completely restarted. I did another 2 minutes and said screw it.

Alright now fastforward to the party. Decided I was going to be healthy. Took with me an apple, tuna, and almonds. Was planning on not drinking, but ended up playing one game of beer pong so no big deal. Still in my 8 hour window. At the end of it all they decide to go to Waffle House. I am driving home and before I get to the light that Waffle House the light turns red. I took it as a sign to go to Waffle House. Was tempted to eat, but decided it wasnt worth it. I would say the night turned alright.
awful waffle! that stuff is heartattack city.... good though....
you should told the girl bend over anyway, and take it!;)

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
awful waffle! that stuff is heartattack city.... good though....
you should told the girl bend over anyway, and take it!;)
Stuff used to taste so good. Especially after a night of drinking.
Haha trust me I still thought about it. She, like just about everyone else there, is married.

miniarnold

miniarnold

Awards
Your muscles dont know what weights there lifting, they just know when there being maximally worked and stimulated, forget whats on the bar its how you lift it mate

miniarnold

miniarnold

Awards
How much ursobolic do you take daily and do you get a definate leaning effect from it??, did zero for me

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
mmmmm Waffle House, yummy :)
I know the hash browns were calling out to me. Last time I went to a breakfast place the burned the hell out of my hash browns too. There was no way I could eat them.

Your muscles dont know what weights there lifting, they just know when there being maximally worked and stimulated, forget whats on the bar its how you lift it mate
I know it just sucks knowing how strong I have been in the past. Trust me I made the most of the weights I used. Used the Dorian Yates trick of the never ending "just one more rep" haha.

How much ursobolic do you take daily and do you get a definate leaning effect from it??, did zero for me
Well I try to take 2 Fat-Free(has Ursobolic Acid in it), but sometimes I only get in one. Plus I take 5 and 5 for a total of 10 of the Epharm brand. By no means a mega dose like I have seen others use. I am hoping I am one of the lucky/unlucky people.

Just got home a little bit ago from the gym. It was a damn good workout, but I feel like I still have more left in me. The workout definitely destroyed my workout partner. He seemed a bit out of it afterwards.

Leg ext
Leg press 630*16, this made it clear we need to do legs when it is a dead day
Hack squats 230*9, leg knee popped and I set the weight down haha

5 minute break

Seated leg curl, amazingly adjustable made it easy to really work the hamstrings like they deserve
Stiff leg deadlifts
Leg press calf raise
Seated calf raise

The workout took longer than I would like. I want it to be balls to the wall huffing and puffing. My cardio is not what it should be. So I should be dying. Old men with hair problems made us wait on the hack squat machine.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I know the hash browns were calling out to me. Last time I went to a breakfast place the burned the hell out of my hash browns too. There was no way I could eat them.
omg now you have me craving those tiny hash browns from buger king :lol: Been so long since I've had any.

CaptHowdy5150

CaptHowdy5150

Awards
  • Established
Mmmmm, hash browns.... :notworthy:

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
omg now you have me craving those tiny hash browns from buger king :lol: Been so long since I've had any.
Mmmmm, hash browns.... :notworthy:
Haha you bunch of fatties. I had to fight the urge to not order any food. One the stuff is VERY unhealthy TWO it was past my feeding window. It was funny to watch the girls somehow consistently drop food on themselves.

Tomorrow after cardio I am swinging by a friend's house to pick up some beef casserole that is low carb. Will probably eat that as part of my 2nd meal.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Haha you bunch of fatties. I had to fight the urge to not order any food. One the stuff is VERY unhealthy TWO it was past my feeding window. It was funny to watch the girls somehow consistently drop food on themselves.

Tomorrow after cardio I am swinging by a friend's house to pick up some beef casserole that is low carb. Will probably eat that as part of my 2nd meal.
Tomorrow morning I'm going to get those mini hashbrowns at burger king, just for you Tom:)

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Tomorrow morning I'm going to get those mini hashbrowns at burger king, just for you Tom:)
Haha you do that. I will be going and doing cardio. Then not eating till probably like 6 pm.

Felt sick trying to finish eating today. Force fed myself on 2 fronts. I was full and it tasted so bad haha. Salmon from a can cant be made better by jasmine rice and bbq sauce. Took me a while to get it down.

On a good note I feel more full lately. As far as muscle fullness goes. A nice sign if you ask me. Libido hasnt been raging, but it has been present.

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
everytime I eat awful waffle I feel like hybernating....

miniarnold

miniarnold

Awards
If you wana bodybuild and look good dont worry bout what your lifting
if you wana be strong THEN worry about what your lifting

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
everytime I eat awful waffle I feel like hybernating....
Do you get the All Star?

If you wana bodybuild and look good dont worry bout what your lifting
if you wana be strong THEN worry about what your lifting
Ya it is a little harder to have both.

Surprisingly my legs dont feel that sore today. Last time I did legs they were destroyed. They feel less sore than they did yesterday. Maybe the soreness just hasnt hit me yet and is just delayed. Going to go do a little light cardio in a bit.

Sleep was good last night. Joints are still feeling well minus my left arm, but that has been bugging me.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So I just did a "shirt test." Last week I put on my red and blue IForce shirt and it was quite loose. Right now it is tight on me. I mean it could just be that it got shrunk(Id be pissed). Just figured I would make note of it.

Makes me realize how much I need a girl for situations like this.

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
So I just did a "shirt test." Last week I put on my red and blue IForce shirt and it was quite loose. Right now it is tight on me. I mean it could just be that it got shrunk(Id be pissed). Just figured I would make note of it.

Makes me realize how much I need a girl for situations like this.
You getting bigger bro!!! Doing good...keep it up!!!

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You getting bigger bro!!! Doing good...keep it up!!!
I am trying to cut haha.

Just got back from my friend's house. Got some low carb beef casserole for my 2nd meal today. Cant wait to tear it up.

miniarnold

miniarnold

Awards
Any pics from the start of your run with licogenix?

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Any pics from the start of your run with licogenix?
No and to be honest I would be too ashamed to show them. Might try and take some pics for myself soon. Need to mess with my webcam a bit to see what all features it has.

Anyone have experience with Thermolife's ECDY supplement? Not E-Bol but their ECDY only supplement. Been wanting to test ECDY out myself. M-Stak is also another option. Right now the store I use is out of E-Bol but has M-Stak and Ecdypure(?Thermolife).

miniarnold

miniarnold

Awards
No and to be honest I would be too ashamed to show them. Might try and take some pics for myself soon. Need to mess with my webcam a bit to see what all features it has.
No worrys we just go off your updates,
am the same always been very modest to harsh and critical furhest thing possible from a poser to post put pics up, even though i prob have over a hundred from the yrs

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
Nvr be ashamed of urself guys....it's ur body and you gotta love urself...don't care wat ppl think...

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Anyone have experience with Thermolife's ECDY supplement? Not E-Bol but their ECDY only supplement. Been wanting to test ECDY out myself. M-Stak is also another option. Right now the store I use is out of E-Bol but has M-Stak and Ecdypure(?Thermolife).

ECDY is the biggest disappointment ever, I've tried 2 different brand of ECDY, I've gone as high as triple FULL dosing them and got nothing, tribulus works better, I woudln't waste your time on it, just sayin lol

You should post up your deadlift video and that crazy back flex picture thats on your facebook, you were BEAST in that pic Tom!

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No worrys we just go off your updates,
am the same always been very modest to harsh and critical furhest thing possible from a poser to post put pics up, even though i prob have over a hundred from the yrs
I just dont feel like pics do me justice. I do have a few videos I have posted on AM.

Nvr be ashamed of urself guys....it's ur body and you gotta love urself...don't care wat ppl think...
Ya it is just a work in progress. Especially after about 2 monthes out of the gym. Definitely feels like I am moving in the right direction.

ECDY is the biggest disappointment ever, I've tried 2 different brand of ECDY, I've gone as high as triple FULL dosing them and got nothing, tribulus works better, I woudln't waste your time on it, just sayin lol

You should post up your deadlift video and that crazy back flex picture thats on your facebook, you were BEAST in that pic Tom!
Ya I have heard a lot of bad stuff about ECDY. If I was to try ECDY it would have to be a certain brand. The list got shorter in fact. It would be between M-Stak(in stock) and E-Bol(not in stock). It will be an ongoing debate inside my head. The M-Stak would be double dosed and therefore not cheap. So it would take a little longer to acquire. I still have some questions to ask others who have experience with it.

Alright just got home from a great delt and triceps workout:

Seated DB press: made 75s look light
DB lateral raise
Low pulley delt raise
Reverse DB flyes

5 minute rest

Tricep pushdown(really squeezed at the bottom)
Lying tricep ext(really squeeze)
Seated DB tricep press(dropped the weight low to really get the stretch)
Reverse tricep pushdown(added to original workout)
Ab machine crunches(strong contractions)

I got pumped as hell. My shoulders looked huge and my triceps popped. Got me to love the mirror a little bit haha. Felt like I could have kept going to be honest.

Quick question about the dosing. Would it be more beneficial to take 1 in the AM, 1 post workout, and then 2 at night?

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Post workout meal:
2 scoops of Onslaught, 1 scoop of Myofusion probiotic, 1 banana, 1 oatmeal, a cupful of blackberries, and tuna

2nd meal about 3 hours later:
Low carb beef casserole, spaghetti with turkey meatballs and marinara sauce, and 1 scoop casein, 1 scoop of XF whey with 4 egg whites and 16oz of almond milk

Not a bad day if you ask me.

Also I wasnt the one to make the beef casserole. It made it that much better.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would stick with the 2 caps AM and 2 caps PM.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would stick with the 2 caps AM and 2 caps PM.
K i will stick to that dosing.

Felt a nice little bump in libido and aggression today. Wanted to go off on some people at the gym. Some jackass left 10 plates on 1 side and 6 plates on the other side of a leg press. This place doesnt have many 45s. Then while getting ready for a set I was talking to my workout partner and my eyes were glued to this woman's ass. I asked him if he could tell and he said "Ray Charles could have seen that" haha. Feeling nice and pumped lately.

Workout was good. The aggression helped me decide to up some weights. Everything was up but I am still getting used to the program. So far so good.

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Then while getting ready for a set I was talking to my workout partner and my eyes were glued to this woman's ass..
lol, awesome dude!! Been there, done that!! Lmao....

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In for this
Welcome to the party. Showing pics of hot girls is always a nice bonus haha.

lol, awesome dude!! Been there, done that!! Lmao....
When I finally looked up I realized she wasnt all that hot, but her ass sure did look great in those pants.

Today was a rest day. Was meaning to go do some cardio but that just didnt happen. Might try and do some a few hours before I lift tomorrrow. Got plenty of good food to fuel my body. I got a nice body pump going on from all the nutrients I throw into the furnace. It is making me sweat like hell.

A friend of mine texted me about a job opportunity. Would be a nice way to get some extra cash. Something I wouldnt mind doing also... working at a gym. Only thing is that it is a crossfit gym. Not really a fan of crossfit. Might still give it a go though. Would be a chance to get some $$$ and torture people through exercise which is always a plus in my book.

Chest if feeling pretty tight. Like estrogen isnt a problem. Havent had any joint problems.