Tomahawk's takes on a cut with Licogenix and more

Page 4 of 9 First ... 23456 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by Tomahawk88

    Shoot I am trying to drop weight haha. I am staying right around 230 though. Feel confident in saying I am getting a recomp effect though.
    naw I meant on lifts like 80 on db press and such


  2. Quote Originally Posted by punjabimunde View Post
    Let's see some pics bro!!!
    There will be none of those haha. Still majorly ashamed and havent gotten around to messing with my webcam.

    Quote Originally Posted by morry View Post
    Where are the new dead lift videos???
    Man the most I have done is 325 for 10 lately. Beening doing them on a platform of sorts. Cant set the weight down between reps. Plus after my set I have to walk forward and set the weight down. Also using some cheaper form of hook gripz that feel like the weight will slide off and crush my feet at any moment.

    Quote Originally Posted by madds87 View Post
    naw I meant on lifts like 80 on db press and such
    Hmm lets see:
    Decline BB 255 for 6
    Incline DB 75 for 8 or so
    Seated DB press 70 for 8 or so
    Leg press 720 for 16
    Deadlift 325 for 10(might start doing these from the floor again)

    Those are a few. Might add some others later. Really need to get better at tracking progress honestly.
    •   
       


  3. nice. have they increased?

  4. In for this as well. Tomahawk you are doing almost everything I am thinking of attempting once I get out of my current workout routine. Leangains + BnG... I can't wait to throw down on it. This is giving me some motivation FO SHO!

    Oh and BTW,

    BF3 > MW3

    TOOTALLPOWERLIFTING.COM
    Powerlifting for the vertically gifted

  5. Keep Killin it T.O.M!
    Core Nutritionals Representative
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by madds87 View Post
    nice. have they increased?
    Yes everything is moving in the right direction. Going to be a dick today and try 810 on leg press haha.

    Quote Originally Posted by DJBeanPole View Post
    In for this as well. Tomahawk you are doing almost everything I am thinking of attempting once I get out of my current workout routine. Leangains + BnG... I can't wait to throw down on it. This is giving me some motivation FO SHO!

    Oh and BTW,

    BF3 > MW3

    Glad I could be of use haha. Have you tried either before? I have done Lean Gains before but it seems easier this time around for me. First time doing Blood and Guts, but I have done similar workouts before ie HIT(Arthur Jones) and DoggCrapp.

    Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    Keep Killin it T.O.M!
    You can count on that.

  7. once you do 810just leave it Nd walk out the gym.... thats dick

  8. Quote Originally Posted by madds87 View Post
    once you do 810just leave it Nd walk out the gym.... thats dick
    Haha well I am pretty sure 810 will take almost all the 45s in the place. So I figure that is dickish enough, but I am going later so shouldnt be too many people. Plus it is only the one set.

  9. yeah I always do one leg at a time that way people have some 45s

  10. Quote Originally Posted by madds87 View Post
    yeah I always do one leg at a time that way people have some 45s
    Ehh they will be ok. I am going at 8:30pm and probably wont hit the leg press till about 9pm.

    Went to a Crossfit gym today to check it out. Might have been my lovable self too much. Going to try it out for a week or 2. Probably going to be pissed when they find out I am trying it out so I can work at another Crossfit gym. The woman was real cool. Seemed knowledgeable on a number of things. I did mention Lean Gains to her and she said she would check it out. Shouldnt be a horrible 2 weeks or so. If I start spouting nonsense that Crossfit is the great thing in the world and all that other fanatic BS someone come kill me haha. I will be doing Crossfit in the early afternoon and then HIT: BnG at night. It will be a hell of a workload so food will be CONSUMED! Any suggestions on how to manage this would be appreciated.

  11. Tomahawk,

    Just be careful when you get started with Crossfit. Lesson #1: Check your ego at the door. It will take time to get used to the variety of workouts you will be doing. I had a friend who did Crossfit for about a year and was a big advocate of it. And then one day he just straight quit. When I asked him why he said that amongst all types of sports training, Crossfit is the most injury prone. He ended up having a slipped disc in his back that required him to wear a brace for awhile. He has since moved on to 5/3/1 and is loving it but after hearing his story I always like giving people a heads up about it! Take your time with it and adjust slowly! Don't get hurt!

    But enjoy that BloodNGuts... SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEZE
    TOOTALLPOWERLIFTING.COM
    Powerlifting for the vertically gifted

  12. Quote Originally Posted by DJBeanPole View Post
    Tomahawk,

    Just be careful when you get started with Crossfit. Lesson #1: Check your ego at the door. It will take time to get used to the variety of workouts you will be doing. I had a friend who did Crossfit for about a year and was a big advocate of it. And then one day he just straight quit. When I asked him why he said that amongst all types of sports training, Crossfit is the most injury prone. He ended up having a slipped disc in his back that required him to wear a brace for awhile. He has since moved on to 5/3/1 and is loving it but after hearing his story I always like giving people a heads up about it! Take your time with it and adjust slowly! Don't get hurt!

    But enjoy that BloodNGuts... SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEZE
    Ya I know. I am doing this to help me decide if I want to try and get a crossfit certification. Kind of a little backwards I know. It will be a little rough trying to hold back but I will do it. Injuries are one reason I am not a fan of Crossfit. I like a decent amount of what they do, but doing the technical lifts to that type of failure is not one of them.

    Haha you must have talked to my workout partner. I swear every workout I am saying SQUEEEEEEEEZE haha.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by Tomahawk88 View Post
    Haha you must have talked to my workout partner. I swear every workout I am saying SQUEEEEEEEEZE haha.
    LOL those youtube vids and the top rated comments always crack me up. I'm not even doing BnG right now but during some of my lifts I'm telling myself that in my head. ONE MORE. ONE MORE. ONE... SQUUUEEEEZZZZEEEE! lol
    TOOTALLPOWERLIFTING.COM
    Powerlifting for the vertically gifted

  14. Quote Originally Posted by DJBeanPole View Post
    LOL those youtube vids and the top rated comments always crack me up. I'm not even doing BnG right now but during some of my lifts I'm telling myself that in my head. ONE MORE. ONE MORE. ONE... SQUUUEEEEZZZZEEEE! lol
    Haha today we did legs. When it was his turn to do seated leg curls he made sure to squeeze. Afterwards he told me he wasnt going to give me the chance to say squeeze haha.

    It was a damn good workout. Have to get some food in me then I will post it up in a bit. It was everything a great workout is supposed to be. Even got plenty of looks like I was a MAD MAN!

  15. Alright I at least got a shake in me. Time to post this workout.

    Leg ext, nice way to start the workout. Got some good squeezes in and then finished with negatives.

    Leg press, man now this was fun haha. Put 810 and while sitting down I hitting my quads before I lifted. 14 reps later and plenty of flying spit I was done haha. It was a great set. Still not in the rep range I want, but no point in stopping if I am not near failure. Plan on doing some static holds at the end to make sure I burn them down.

    Hack squats, 3 plates on each side for 10. Followed it up with a negative and then hold it as long as possible. Didnt think I was going to be able to do it but pushed through.

    A much needed 5 minute rest.

    Seated leg curl machine, I love this machine. I think it was 160 for 14 reps followed by some negatives. It was pure hell. Had a hard time trying to get out of it. Basically fried my brain haha. Hardest hitting leg curl machine I have used.

    SLDL standing on a platform, did 145 for 12 really focused in on my hamstrings. Cant say I went to failure but it was a good set.

    Standing calf raise, meh basically the machine sucks. Hurts your feet to the point it is too hard to get a good calf workout.

    Seated calf raise, 125 for 9 reps and then pushed down at the end.

    Overall a great workout. While I was drained doing it and a bit loopy. I feel energized and refreshed afterwards. That is the beauty of HIT workouts. Time to go really kill some food now!

    If I was doing any kind of volume workout I think mixing it with Crossfit would be insane. Today I did a total of 7 real sets to keep things into perspective. Still could be hazardous to my health, but we shall see.

  16. sry tomster my pm box is empty now..... dude have you ever watched a full crossfit championship? its exhausting just watching.... it would be fun though im always down for some sledgen and tire tossing. I have a gym here in savannah that will let you try a week free here I might check it out once I get this knee feelin better.

  17. Quote Originally Posted by madds87 View Post
    sry tomster my pm box is empty now..... dude have you ever watched a full crossfit championship? its exhausting just watching.... it would be fun though im always down for some sledgen and tire tossing. I have a gym here in savannah that will let you try a week free here I might check it out once I get this knee feelin better.
    I didnt watch the whole thing. Definitely watched a lot of the girls though haha. Ya I havent flipped a tire in a good while. That was always a nice workout. That Crossfit gym might be the one in contact with the woman who is trying to open one here. I know she said it was Savannah, but there could be more than one. Also talked about sending me to other locations to check out. Would be cool to do a bit of traveling on another person's dime haha. I do need to have a talk with the woman though. Having a few concerns that hopefully wont be a problem.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by Tomahawk88

    I didnt watch the whole thing. Definitely watched a lot of the girls though haha. Ya I havent flipped a tire in a good while. That was always a nice workout. That Crossfit gym might be the one in contact with the woman who is trying to open one here. I know she said it was Savannah, but there could be more than one. Also talked about sending me to other locations to check out. Would be cool to do a bit of traveling on another person's dime haha. I do need to have a talk with the woman though. Having a few concerns that hopefully wont be a problem.
    ATLANTA!!! Bring [email protected]!
    Quote Originally Posted by swollen87 View Post
    lol in highschool i ran the original halodrol 50 for 8 weeks with clenbuterol and vodka as pct
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/193259-begins-morry-vs.html

  19. I guess I will post about my food intake today.

    Post workout:
    2 scoops XF Whey, 1 scoop kwick karb, 1 scoop creatine mono
    Oatmeal with blackberries
    Spaghetti with turkey meatballs and sauce

    Brussel sprouts with coconut oil
    Steak 16 oz
    1 cup of grapes
    Egg whites mixed with almond milk combined with 1 scoop XF whey and 1 scoop casein

    A VERY rough guess would be about 270g of protein, 200g of carbs, 75 grams of fat. Which would be about 2555 calories. Like I said SUPER rough estimate and probably off by quite a bit.

    Quote Originally Posted by morry View Post
    ATLANTA!!! Bring [email protected]!
    Haha ya as soon as she talked about traveling I thought of Atlanta and Savannah haha.

  20. well you missed out on st patties . but I miss my ole hometown in atl, kennesaw...... sigh.... atl has some sweet gyms......

  21. brussel sprouts yum... they give me major gas though.... lol gf hates it.

  22. I could so go for some steak right now lol
    Core Nutritionals Representative

  23. Quote Originally Posted by madds87 View Post
    well you missed out on st patties . but I miss my ole hometown in atl, kennesaw...... sigh.... atl has some sweet gyms......
    Ehhh me and drunk people dont get along haha. Especially when I dont drink. Ya the gym I am at now is ehhh, but it gets the job done. No one says anything to me when I do my lifting rituals. They are a must when the music sucks. Pretty sure I got some weird looks today. This older guy kept looking at me funny. I wanted to say something so bad.

    Quote Originally Posted by madds87 View Post
    brussel sprouts yum... they give me major gas though.... lol gf hates it.
    They are nice with some coconut oil. Right now gas is pretty bad. Cramming all this food in a short window probably doesnt help. It hurts to lay on my stomach haha.

  24. Man I got me some steaks planned for tonight. Gonna be goooood eatin'
    TOOTALLPOWERLIFTING.COM
    Powerlifting for the vertically gifted

  25. Quote Originally Posted by DJBeanPole
    Man I got me some steaks planned for tonight. Too bad JD you can't have some lol'
    Come on bro...sharing is caring!!!
    "Difficult things take a long time, impossible things take a little longer."
    OG Punjabi Avenger
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Licogenix is Now at Nutraplanet!
    By JudgementDay in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 42
    Last Post: 05-30-2012, 05:43 PM
  2. 3clipse's Athletix Licogenix log!
    By 3clipseGT in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 168
    Last Post: 04-23-2012, 02:34 PM
  3. Enhanced recomps w/ Licogenix!
    By enhanced in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 81
    Last Post: 04-13-2012, 02:43 PM
  4. Looking for Licogenix Loggers! GET IN HERE!
    By JudgementDay in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 146
    Last Post: 03-12-2012, 07:24 PM
  5. lg form x + licogenix too much?
    By hvactech in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-10-2012, 09:26 PM
Log in
Log in