Page 4 of 6 First ... 23456 Last
  1. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  250 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36.84%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

I am anxiously waiting to eat. Have a bit of leftovers from last night. No pot roast is left, but there is enough rice, potatoes, and carrots. Might cook some lean ground beef and mix that together. Also have some pork tenderloin marinating. Might have some spaghetti too. My appetite grows by the minute. Still have to do chest and biceps later. Already did the Crossfit workout earlier.

Alright I guess I will post the Crossfit stuff. Was 3 sets of 3 reps for each: shoulder press, push press, and push jerk(?). Basically working up to a 3 rep max for each. Shoulder press I think I got 177. Push press was 207. Push jerk was 197 which should have been higher, but it is a little more involved than the other 2. From looking at the white board I was the strongest one there so far. Which is kind of bleh considering I NEVER do these. Oh well I am not going there to get stronger. IF I was doing this for real it would be for the conditioning.

After that it was 30 second bouts of 1 hand DB push press. My legs hated this more than my shoulders.

Then 3 rounds of 150 jump rope and 50 flutter kicks.

After I was done I kind of wanted to do more to be honest. Still had some energy and plus some females had kind of showed up. Damn libido is overtraining waiting to happen haha.

Should be going to lift chest and biceps in about an hour or so. When I am done food will be KILLED! Thinking I will go do Crossfit tomorrow on my rest day as far as lifting goes.

2. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'9"  242 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.71%

Push press hmmm... I keep reading about it. I'll have to check out the form on youtube.
    GENOMYX REPRESENTATIVE
    GENOMYX.COM
    STIMaholic & PHENADROL Now Available!
  3. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  250 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36.84%

Quote Originally Posted by DJBeanPole View Post
    Push press hmmm... I keep reading about it. I'll have to check out the form on youtube.
    I am glad I had a decent idea of what I was doing. Saw some ehhh things today. Pretty sure I made some people feel inadequate today. Basically not unhappy about that at all haha. Hoping they do something deadlift related soon. Saw they had a timed squat of 21,15,9. Suggested weights were 225 and 135. Nobody did close to 225. Really made me wish I had been there. Apparently tomorrow will put me in my place though. Will be more conditioning and bodyweight based.
    •   

4. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'9"  242 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.71%

Quote Originally Posted by Tomahawk88 View Post
    I am glad I had a decent idea of what I was doing. Saw some ehhh things today. Pretty sure I made some people feel inadequate today. Basically not unhappy about that at all haha. Hoping they do something deadlift related soon. Saw they had a timed squat of 21,15,9. Suggested weights were 225 and 135. Nobody did close to 225. Really made me wish I had been there. Apparently tomorrow will put me in my place though. Will be more conditioning and bodyweight based.
    I love me some deadlifts. I was very good at them back when I was doing them. Its been a year or so since I last attempted one and I'm looking to hit them again. My height gives me a disadvantage since I'm moving the weight a longer distance, but at the same time I'm granted longer ligaments and tendons to help get the work done. By the time I peaked out I was PRing 440. Raw. Will have to remember to do them fasted because I recall repping 315 and on the last rep I blew out a huge fart hahaha. All while some old dude was watching. Tried to cough to cover it up but I'm sure the jig was up... lol
    GENOMYX REPRESENTATIVE
    GENOMYX.COM
  5. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    46.23%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

Lmao, sure it's happened to mostly everyone!! Luckily most people wear earphones.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
  6. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  250 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36.84%

Felt weak as hell on decline BB. In fact I got less reps this time. Might have been because of doing Crossfit earlier, but I am not too sure.
    Incline DB press, 80s for 9 and they were some damn clean reps.
    DB flat flyes: 45s for 8 with all good reps and some negatives.
    Pec deck negatives

5 minute rest

DB concentration curls: 50 for 6 with 3 or 4 negatives from hell haha.
    BB curl: 90 for 6 with negatives
    Some seated curl unilateral: rounds of 6 reps little rest. Basically ran the rack. Last set had a negative from hell.

Arms in general looked huge during the workout. Chest got a decent pump. Biceps and triceps looked legit for once. Might go early afternoon and do cardio. Then later on go to Crossfit. Supposed to be metcon(whatever that is). From the sounds of it, it is a workout supposed to be hard for guys like me.

Also I checked my weight today at Crossfit and the scale said 237 with everything on and plenty of water. So weight might be creeping up. I have been adding to my post workout shake.
  7. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.19%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by DJBeanPole View Post
    I love me some deadlifts. I was very good at them back when I was doing them. Its been a year or so since I last attempted one and I'm looking to hit them again. My height gives me a disadvantage since I'm moving the weight a longer distance, but at the same time I'm granted longer ligaments and tendons to help get the work done. By the time I peaked out I was PRing 440. Raw. Will have to remember to do them fasted because I recall repping 315 and on the last rep I blew out a huge fart hahaha. All while some old dude was watching. Tried to cough to cover it up but I'm sure the jig was up... lol
    Fock that! In a meathead gym you are supposed to fart while dead lifting. You should damn near sh1t while you are pulling or you just aren't giving it enough effort.

Then again, I've never farted, but I have pulled 525......no fart necessary. I'm going to go for 545 and sh1t myself next time
    Quote Originally Posted by swollen87 View Post
    lol in highschool i ran the original halodrol 50 for 8 weeks with clenbuterol and vodka as pct
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/193259-begins-morry-vs.html
  8. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  250 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36.84%

Quote Originally Posted by morry View Post
    Fock that! In a meathead gym you are supposed to fart while dead lifting. You should damn near sh1t while you are pulling or you just aren't giving it enough effort.

Then again, I've never farted, but I have pulled 525......no fart necessary. I'm going to go for 545 and sh1t myself next time
    Haha funny yall should mention farting and sh1tting while deadlifing. These guys were watching and talking about people sh1tting their insides out and all. I just kept thinking to myself facking idiots. This is babyweight and if I shoot my insides out I deserve to die in a pile of my own feces. Kind of made me want to get back to doing big boy weight. Would be much harder to ignore the lookie loos then though.
  9. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'9"  242 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.71%

Haha funny yall should mention farting and sh1tting while deadlifing. These guys were watching and talking about people sh1tting their insides out and all. I just kept thinking to myself facking idiots. This is babyweight and if I shoot my insides out I deserve to die in a pile of my own feces. Kind of made me want to get back to doing big boy weight. Would be much harder to ignore the lookie loos then though.
    While not as intense, I remember one time waiting for my workout partner to show up so I was doing some lightweight warmup squats. He was taking forever... I think I did 145x10-12 about 2 times... waited... waited... Moved up to 185 for 6-8 twice... waited... waited... said **** THIS and threw on 225 (the highest weight I was comfortable with without a spotter at the time) and I was doing 3-5 and I was wearing a really old pair of boxers and on the third rep down below parallel those mother ****ers ripped right up the ass crack LOL. I didn't say anything after my partner got in, but I showed my girlfriend when I got home. She thought it was hilarious. It wasn't so hilarious after I tore her *#!@% up from the post workout high I was on
    GENOMYX REPRESENTATIVE
    GENOMYX.COM
  10. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    54.93%

you eat very well sir.
  11. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.9%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

CORE NUTRITIONALS Representative

If you have any questions feel free to email me at, tommy.day@corenutritionals.com
  12. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  250 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36.84%

Quote Originally Posted by madds87 View Post
    you eat very well sir.
    Haha I am thinking I am going to have Chinese take out tonight.

Thought today was going to be a double workout day. Do cardio early and then go do Crossfit in the evening. Basically said screw it and made today a rest day. But since I have this STRONG urge to get Chinese take out I am thinking I will go do cardio. Then I wont feel as bad when I tear through some Chinese take out haha. Place is so damn good. Need to marinate my chicken so I can cook that later. Still have a bit of pork tenderloin left. It was so damn tasty. Will have to make it again.
  13. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  250 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36.84%

35 minutes on the elliptical and then a short rowing fun. Did this with the aid of music of course. Had a hoodie on with the hood up. Sweat like hell and looked crazy.
  14. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    54.93%

making some jumbaliyah (sp) thought you would appreciate it
  15. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.81%

Haha I am thinking I am going to have Chinese take out tonight.

Thought today was going to be a double workout day. Do cardio early and then go do Crossfit in the evening. Basically said screw it and made today a rest day. But since I have this STRONG urge to get Chinese take out I am thinking I will go do cardio. Then I wont feel as bad when I tear through some Chinese take out haha. Place is so damn good. Need to marinate my chicken so I can cook that later. Still have a bit of pork tenderloin left. It was so damn tasty. Will have to make it again.
    Man that just sounds so good.
  16. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  250 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36.84%

making some jumbaliyah (sp) thought you would appreciate it
    Shoot if I was there Id take a bowl... or 3 haha.

Quote Originally Posted by Onlychevy6 View Post
    Man that just sounds so good.
    I ended up having the Chinese take out. Boneless spare ribs with white rice is basically what I get there everytime. Killed the whole order(big portions) and had the rest of the pork tenderloin haha. Didnt marinate the chicken so I decided to go with tuna instead. Also had some protein fluff, but I didnt use enough blackberries. Going to slow cook the chicken tomorrow with some carrots and vidalia onion.

My bitch ass should make it to Crossfit tomorrow. Hopefully it isnt too rough on me. Later going to the gym and doing legs.

Meant to talk to one of the girls at the front desk about signing up for a gym membership, but when I left no one was there. The girl I saw at the desk earlier walked by as a crawled off the row machine. Figured she might be gone a while so I went ahead and left. Plus I felt like death and probably smelled worse.

It really feels like I am making a difference in my body. Almost like I can feel myself growing. Not really trying to add anymore muscle, but it is not a bad feeling. Still think I am leaning out a bit. Trying to control calories a bit more now. Obviously the Chinese take out didnt help, but other than that real clean.
  17. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.14%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

35 minutes on the elliptical and then a short rowing fun. Did this with the aid of music of course. Had a hoodie on with the hood up. Sweat like hell and looked crazy.

Gotta have the hoodie on its key
  18. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.03%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity God

you want to try a great conditioning routine...do a full body workout while jumping rope for 3 minutes in between sets-thought i was gonna die.
  19. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  250 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36.84%

Quote Originally Posted by Marms View Post
    Gotta have the hoodie on its key
    I feel it is my duty as a former wrestler not a political statement haha. But people did look at me like I was crazy. They are trying to make sure they are under a fan while I avoid them and cover up from the air.

Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    you want to try a great conditioning routine...do a full body workout while jumping rope for 3 minutes in between sets-thought i was gonna die.
    The place I go to is way too small. I would hate to be "that guy" haha. Similar situation when we did deadlifts, but I am ok with making an exception for deadlifts haha. I did do some jump roping on Tuesday and was reminded how much "fun" it is. Lets just say I would have made for a terrible boxer haha.

Today's Crossfit workout should be something I should be able to without taxing myself too much for later. Tonight is legs so I dont want to burn myself out. I do need to go to Crossfit because I left my Chuck Taylors there. Pretty sure no one took them. If you saw or smelled them you would know why. I got them for $15 and now I cant find them for less than triple that so I definitely want them back haha.

Alright today's Crossfit workout:
    15 Minute As Many Rounds As Possible
    10 x Box Jumps (24"/20")
    10 x Wall Ball Throws (20#/14#)
    10 x Sumo Dead Lift High Pulls (1.5/1)

3 things I never do haha

As far as legs tonight I am tempted to try and do a set of squats at the end. Damn Martin Berkhan(LeanGains) and his articles on not doing squats. Guilted me/made me feel like a bitch for not doing them haha.
  20. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.9%

Goodluck with the leg workout, go kill it!

If you have any questions feel free to email me at, tommy.day@corenutritionals.com
  21. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  250 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36.84%

Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    Goodluck with the leg workout, go kill it!
    Thanks T.O.M.

Just recorded a video of me TRYING to pose. Nothing puts your true build into perspective like it haha. It was like a wake up call from hell. It is truly time to cut some weight. Dont expect me to post it you just have to trust me. Probably wont be another cycle for a little while. No point in added more muscle when I have so much fat in the way.
  22. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.9%

Thanks T.O.M.

Just recorded a video of me TRYING to pose. Nothing puts your true build into perspective like it haha. It was like a wake up call from hell. It is truly time to cut some weight. Dont expect me to post it you just have to trust me. Probably wont be another cycle for a little while. No point in added more muscle when I have so much fat in the way.
    No worries bro, I did the same thing a couple weeks ago, thats why im now on this clean clean diet lol

23. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.19%

Video or it never happened.
    lol in highschool i ran the original halodrol 50 for 8 weeks with clenbuterol and vodka as pct
  24. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  250 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36.84%

No worries bro, I did the same thing a couple weeks ago, thats why im now on this clean clean diet lol
    Great minds think alike haha.

Video or it never happened.
    Trust me nobody wants to see this video. It is likely to cause blindness haha.

I guess I will post about both my workouts now since I have a little time while my chicken cooks. After writing that last sentence I realized I hadnt started my Jasmine rice yet... So I had to go cook that(35 minutes). Not exactly how I had it planned out in my head.

I did 5 rounds of the workout in 15 minutes. It was as follows:
    10 box jumps(24 inches)
    10 wall balls(20 pound medicine ball 10 feet in the air)
    10 sumo deadlift high pull with kettlebell(no idea weight)

After a nice break I did power snatches. Worked up to 165 which I guess isnt so bad considering I dont ever do them.

Then 100 weighted sit ups.
  25. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  250 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36.84%

Alright time for the fun workout haha.

Leg extensions, something like 160 for 14. Honestly not too sure, but I felt like I sold myself short.

Leg press: 900 for 12, finally enough to keep me in prescribed rep range haha. Will do this again next time. Had to borrow some shoes.

Hack squat: 280 for 10, keeps feeling like my heels raise up.

Seated leg curls: 160 for 14, these were good but more reps needed to be done with some negatives.

Lying leg curls(subbed out the SLDL): Idk how much weight but it was plenty and it hurt. This was a damn good set.

Leg press machine calf raise: 3 rest pause sets(it felt like my calves were busting out from confines haha)

Seated calf raise: 4 plates for 6 crappy reps.

Probably one of the best workouts we have had so far. Plus realizing we are using too much weight to warm up. Which in turn is making rest periods longer leading to longer workouts. Also getting Mario to push me beyond the mental barrier. I have no problem forcing him to do more reps or some negatives haha.

Also got plenty of weird looks again haha. My legs might have some bruises on them. My calves still have some markings on them. It seems to help so I am going to do it.
  26. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  250 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36.84%

Also the people at the Crossfit gym want me to do some kind of demo next week: deadlift 315, handstand push up, and power clean 205. Not sure if I want to do it yet or not. Hell I am not even sure if I will still be going there for free or not haha.
  27. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.9%

Hell of a busting leg workout Tom! Glad you had an awesome workout

28. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  250 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36.84%

Hell of a busting leg workout Tom! Glad you had an awesome workout
    Ya I have to give some credit to my workout partner. Dude is almost as nuts as I am. Basically whatever I do he tries to keep up even though I outweight him by 30 pounds. If that doesnt motivate you than Idk what will. Plus I dont want to be shown up haha.
  29. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.03%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity God

Ya I have to give some credit to my workout partner. Dude is almost as nuts as I am. Basically whatever I do he tries to keep up even though I outweight him by 30 pounds. If that doesnt motivate you than Idk what will. Plus I dont want to be shown up haha.
    give an update on effects of licogenix, please!!!
  30. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  250 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36.84%

Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    give an update on effects of licogenix, please!!!
    My joints feel great. Havent had the aching joints normally associated with most AIs. With that said I havent taken the dose out of the recommended zone either. Ordering another bottle soon unless someone wants to donate one haha.

Strength is progressively getting better. More apparent on some lifts than others.

Looking more muscular now. Appears to give a nice full muscle look. I guess this has something to do with the GDA properties. Definitely not a bad combo. Not exactly sure how strong of an AI it is. Was noticing some nipple soreness and a possible lump a while back. Playing around with them as I type the left side seems to have disappeared. Right side feels like there might be a VERY little something there plus it is a little tender. Nothing too much but I wouldnt want them messed with. So it has seemed to help with that. Never really had an issue with any kind of lumps.

Libido has been up and away. Surprised it hasnt gotten me into trouble yet. Hard not to look around while at the gym. Plus a sense of well being. Almost like I dont care what people think. That kind of confidence you get with yourself.

Hope that helped out.
  31. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  250 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36.84%

I guess I can post about my workout now.

Delts, triceps, and for a bonus biceps

Seated DB press: 80s for 10/11 reps, big step up for me. Almost makes me wonder about form.

DB lateral raise: 30s and these were a fight

Low pulley cable raise: 5 and these were damn ugly especially with left arm. Didnt quite feel a delt pump, but they looked swelled up enough. My right ring and pinky fingers started bothering me. Particularly my pinky one. It was a bit stiff and swelled up.

Bent over reverse DB flyes: 20 for 10 and these were perfect.

Followed by Reverse pec deck. Didnt get my reps but burns them out nicely.

Tricep push downs. Not a lot of weight used but squeezed them out good. Didnt station than last time too.

Lying tricep ext: finally used the 80s and got out 8 ugly reps with a negative. Hopefully this gets better.

Seated overhead DB tricep ext: 85 for 11 or so and I was just pumping them out.

Alternating DB curls standing: 40s for 8 each arm

Machine preacher curls

Alternating machine curls, did this like a FST-7 pump from hell.

Had a good workout today. Even took a pic for yall haha.

Name:  2012-03-30_19-29-20_104.jpg
Views: 70
Size:  81.7 KB

Skin bursting PUMPS! haha
  32. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    54.93%

so how is the dosing? have youincreased?
  33. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.9%

wow that is skin bursting!

34. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  250 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36.84%

so how is the dosing? have youincreased?
    No still doing 2 in the AM and then 2 with my last meal. Planning on picking up a second bottle. Should be playing with dosing more then.

wow that is skin bursting!
    I told yall.
  35. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.9%

No still doing 2 in the AM and then 2 with my last meal. Planning on picking up a second bottle. Should be playing with dosing more then.

I told yall.
    That would be sick

36. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  250 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36.84%

Didn't even think about it till afterwards, but I broke my fast. Had a beer after helping a friends gf move.
  37. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.19%

Quote Originally Posted by Tomahawk88
    Didn't even think about it till afterwards, but I broke my fast. Had a beer after helping a friends gf move.
    Beer FTFW!!
  38. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  250 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36.84%

Beer FTFW!!
    Haha I will say after helping move it was refreshing. The thing that made it worth helping was the elevator haha. She was moving into this old 8 story building. Was built in 1924. It was a service elevator and it was the most amusing thing to use. Plus the breeze feels damn good when Georgia is starting to heat up.

Other than the beer I have been eating healthy. Trying to keep it low carb. Some low carb beef casserole with corn, protein fluff, and steak.

Also sold some of my stash. $280 in my pocket now. Plus another guy is supposed to be getting a stack from me for $150 or so soon.

Another good note I have some Anabeta Elite on the way haha.
  39. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.03%

My joints feel great. Havent had the aching joints normally associated with most AIs. With that said I havent taken the dose out of the recommended zone either. Ordering another bottle soon unless someone wants to donate one haha.

Strength is progressively getting better. More apparent on some lifts than others.

Looking more muscular now. Appears to give a nice full muscle look. I guess this has something to do with the GDA properties. Definitely not a bad combo. Not exactly sure how strong of an AI it is. Was noticing some nipple soreness and a possible lump a while back. Playing around with them as I type the left side seems to have disappeared. Right side feels like there might be a VERY little something there plus it is a little tender. Nothing too much but I wouldnt want them messed with. So it has seemed to help with that. Never really had an issue with any kind of lumps.

Libido has been up and away. Surprised it hasnt gotten me into trouble yet. Hard not to look around while at the gym. Plus a sense of well being. Almost like I dont care what people think. That kind of confidence you get with yourself.

Hope that helped out.
    i love that boost in mood and confidence feeling, that is why i run ai's and test boosters...well that and the drying out effect.....oh yeah, and the boost in libido, lol.
  40. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  250 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36.84%

Had a pretty good workout today. Didnt get to go do cardio or Crossfit, but that didnt bother me all that much haha.

85 for DB pullovers, not sure how great the form and ROM were but workout partner said I was good.

Close grip lat pulldowns, really helped me feel the lats.

1 arm DB rows, 70 for 12 so probably go up next week.

Wide grip high seated cable rows, 145 and it felt pretty solid.

Deadlift, 495 for 3 but this time it felt more solid. Seemed like I finished the 3rd rep more cleanly.

Added bonus of powerclean 205 for 1. Just to make sure I could do it. Might be part of a Crossfit demo on Friday.

Nipps felt sensitive earlier, but they have seemed to have calmed down now. Had me a little worried but could have just be head games.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Licogenix is Now at Nutraplanet!
    By JudgementDay in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 42
    Last Post: 05-30-2012, 05:43 PM
  2. 3clipse's Athletix Licogenix log!
    By 3clipseGT in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 168
    Last Post: 04-23-2012, 02:34 PM
  3. Enhanced recomps w/ Licogenix!
    By enhanced in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 81
    Last Post: 04-13-2012, 02:43 PM
  4. Looking for Licogenix Loggers! GET IN HERE!
    By JudgementDay in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 146
    Last Post: 03-12-2012, 07:24 PM
  5. lg form x + licogenix too much?
    By hvactech in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-10-2012, 09:26 PM