Stats
    5'7"  250 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36.94%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by madds87 View Post
    nice. have they increased?
    Yes everything is moving in the right direction. Going to be a dick today and try 810 on leg press haha.

Quote Originally Posted by DJBeanPole View Post
    In for this as well. Tomahawk you are doing almost everything I am thinking of attempting once I get out of my current workout routine. Leangains + BnG... I can't wait to throw down on it. This is giving me some motivation FO SHO!

Oh and BTW,

BF3 > MW3

Glad I could be of use haha. Have you tried either before? I have done Lean Gains before but it seems easier this time around for me. First time doing Blood and Guts, but I have done similar workouts before ie HIT(Arthur Jones) and DoggCrapp.

Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    Keep Killin it T.O.M!
    You can count on that.

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55.18%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

once you do 810just leave it Nd walk out the gym.... thats dick
  3. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  250 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36.94%

once you do 810just leave it Nd walk out the gym.... thats dick
    Haha well I am pretty sure 810 will take almost all the 45s in the place. So I figure that is dickish enough, but I am going later so shouldnt be too many people. Plus it is only the one set.
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55.18%

yeah I always do one leg at a time that way people have some 45s
  5. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  250 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36.94%

yeah I always do one leg at a time that way people have some 45s
    Ehh they will be ok. I am going at 8:30pm and probably wont hit the leg press till about 9pm.

Went to a Crossfit gym today to check it out. Might have been my lovable self too much. Going to try it out for a week or 2. Probably going to be pissed when they find out I am trying it out so I can work at another Crossfit gym. The woman was real cool. Seemed knowledgeable on a number of things. I did mention Lean Gains to her and she said she would check it out. Shouldnt be a horrible 2 weeks or so. If I start spouting nonsense that Crossfit is the great thing in the world and all that other fanatic BS someone come kill me haha. I will be doing Crossfit in the early afternoon and then HIT: BnG at night. It will be a hell of a workload so food will be CONSUMED! Any suggestions on how to manage this would be appreciated.
  6. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'9"  242 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    7.05%

Tomahawk,

Just be careful when you get started with Crossfit. Lesson #1: Check your ego at the door. It will take time to get used to the variety of workouts you will be doing. I had a friend who did Crossfit for about a year and was a big advocate of it. And then one day he just straight quit. When I asked him why he said that amongst all types of sports training, Crossfit is the most injury prone. He ended up having a slipped disc in his back that required him to wear a brace for awhile. He has since moved on to 5/3/1 and is loving it but after hearing his story I always like giving people a heads up about it! Take your time with it and adjust slowly! Don't get hurt!

But enjoy that BloodNGuts... SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEZE
    GENOMYX REPRESENTATIVE
    GENOMYX.COM
    STIMaholic & PHENADROL Now Available!
  7. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  250 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36.94%

Tomahawk,

Just be careful when you get started with Crossfit. Lesson #1: Check your ego at the door. It will take time to get used to the variety of workouts you will be doing. I had a friend who did Crossfit for about a year and was a big advocate of it. And then one day he just straight quit. When I asked him why he said that amongst all types of sports training, Crossfit is the most injury prone. He ended up having a slipped disc in his back that required him to wear a brace for awhile. He has since moved on to 5/3/1 and is loving it but after hearing his story I always like giving people a heads up about it! Take your time with it and adjust slowly! Don't get hurt!

But enjoy that BloodNGuts... SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEZE
    Ya I know. I am doing this to help me decide if I want to try and get a crossfit certification. Kind of a little backwards I know. It will be a little rough trying to hold back but I will do it. Injuries are one reason I am not a fan of Crossfit. I like a decent amount of what they do, but doing the technical lifts to that type of failure is not one of them.

Haha you must have talked to my workout partner. I swear every workout I am saying SQUEEEEEEEEZE haha.
  8. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'9"  242 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    7.05%

Quote Originally Posted by Tomahawk88 View Post
    Haha you must have talked to my workout partner. I swear every workout I am saying SQUEEEEEEEEZE haha.
    LOL those youtube vids and the top rated comments always crack me up. I'm not even doing BnG right now but during some of my lifts I'm telling myself that in my head. ONE MORE. ONE MORE. ONE... SQUUUEEEEZZZZEEEE! lol
    GENOMYX REPRESENTATIVE
    GENOMYX.COM
  9. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  250 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36.94%

LOL those youtube vids and the top rated comments always crack me up. I'm not even doing BnG right now but during some of my lifts I'm telling myself that in my head. ONE MORE. ONE MORE. ONE... SQUUUEEEEZZZZEEEE! lol
    Haha today we did legs. When it was his turn to do seated leg curls he made sure to squeeze. Afterwards he told me he wasnt going to give me the chance to say squeeze haha.

It was a damn good workout. Have to get some food in me then I will post it up in a bit. It was everything a great workout is supposed to be. Even got plenty of looks like I was a MAD MAN!
  10. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  250 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36.94%

Alright I at least got a shake in me. Time to post this workout.

Leg ext, nice way to start the workout. Got some good squeezes in and then finished with negatives.

Leg press, man now this was fun haha. Put 810 and while sitting down I hitting my quads before I lifted. 14 reps later and plenty of flying spit I was done haha. It was a great set. Still not in the rep range I want, but no point in stopping if I am not near failure. Plan on doing some static holds at the end to make sure I burn them down.

Hack squats, 3 plates on each side for 10. Followed it up with a negative and then hold it as long as possible. Didnt think I was going to be able to do it but pushed through.

A much needed 5 minute rest.

Seated leg curl machine, I love this machine. I think it was 160 for 14 reps followed by some negatives. It was pure hell. Had a hard time trying to get out of it. Basically fried my brain haha. Hardest hitting leg curl machine I have used.

SLDL standing on a platform, did 145 for 12 really focused in on my hamstrings. Cant say I went to failure but it was a good set.

Standing calf raise, meh basically the machine sucks. Hurts your feet to the point it is too hard to get a good calf workout.

Seated calf raise, 125 for 9 reps and then pushed down at the end.

Overall a great workout. While I was drained doing it and a bit loopy. I feel energized and refreshed afterwards. That is the beauty of HIT workouts. Time to go really kill some food now!

If I was doing any kind of volume workout I think mixing it with Crossfit would be insane. Today I did a total of 7 real sets to keep things into perspective. Still could be hazardous to my health, but we shall see.
  11. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55.18%

sry tomster my pm box is empty now..... dude have you ever watched a full crossfit championship? its exhausting just watching.... it would be fun though im always down for some sledgen and tire tossing. I have a gym here in savannah that will let you try a week free here I might check it out once I get this knee feelin better.
  12. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  250 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36.94%

sry tomster my pm box is empty now..... dude have you ever watched a full crossfit championship? its exhausting just watching.... it would be fun though im always down for some sledgen and tire tossing. I have a gym here in savannah that will let you try a week free here I might check it out once I get this knee feelin better.
    I didnt watch the whole thing. Definitely watched a lot of the girls though haha. Ya I havent flipped a tire in a good while. That was always a nice workout. That Crossfit gym might be the one in contact with the woman who is trying to open one here. I know she said it was Savannah, but there could be more than one. Also talked about sending me to other locations to check out. Would be cool to do a bit of traveling on another person's dime haha. I do need to have a talk with the woman though. Having a few concerns that hopefully wont be a problem.
  13. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.52%

Quote Originally Posted by Tomahawk88

I didnt watch the whole thing. Definitely watched a lot of the girls though haha. Ya I havent flipped a tire in a good while. That was always a nice workout. That Crossfit gym might be the one in contact with the woman who is trying to open one here. I know she said it was Savannah, but there could be more than one. Also talked about sending me to other locations to check out. Would be cool to do a bit of traveling on another person's dime haha. I do need to have a talk with the woman though. Having a few concerns that hopefully wont be a problem.
    ATLANTA!!! Bring it@!
    Quote Originally Posted by swollen87 View Post
    lol in highschool i ran the original halodrol 50 for 8 weeks with clenbuterol and vodka as pct
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/193259-begins-morry-vs.html
  14. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  250 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36.94%

I guess I will post about my food intake today.

Post workout:
    2 scoops XF Whey, 1 scoop kwick karb, 1 scoop creatine mono
    Oatmeal with blackberries
    Spaghetti with turkey meatballs and sauce

Brussel sprouts with coconut oil
    Steak 16 oz
    1 cup of grapes
    Egg whites mixed with almond milk combined with 1 scoop XF whey and 1 scoop casein

A VERY rough guess would be about 270g of protein, 200g of carbs, 75 grams of fat. Which would be about 2555 calories. Like I said SUPER rough estimate and probably off by quite a bit.

Quote Originally Posted by morry View Post
    ATLANTA!!! Bring it@!
    Haha ya as soon as she talked about traveling I thought of Atlanta and Savannah haha.
  15. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55.18%

well you missed out on st patties . but I miss my ole hometown in atl, kennesaw...... sigh.... atl has some sweet gyms......
  16. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55.18%

brussel sprouts yum... they give me major gas though.... lol gf hates it.
  17. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.24%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

I could so go for some steak right now lol
    CORE NUTRITIONALS Representative

If you have any questions feel free to email me at, tommy.day@corenutritionals.com
  18. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  250 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36.94%

well you missed out on st patties . but I miss my ole hometown in atl, kennesaw...... sigh.... atl has some sweet gyms......
    Ehhh me and drunk people dont get along haha. Especially when I dont drink. Ya the gym I am at now is ehhh, but it gets the job done. No one says anything to me when I do my lifting rituals. They are a must when the music sucks. Pretty sure I got some weird looks today. This older guy kept looking at me funny. I wanted to say something so bad.

brussel sprouts yum... they give me major gas though.... lol gf hates it.
    They are nice with some coconut oil. Right now gas is pretty bad. Cramming all this food in a short window probably doesnt help. It hurts to lay on my stomach haha.
  19. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'9"  242 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    7.05%

Man I got me some steaks planned for tonight. Gonna be goooood eatin'
    GENOMYX REPRESENTATIVE
    GENOMYX.COM
  20. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  168 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    96.19%

Quote Originally Posted by DJBeanPole
    Man I got me some steaks planned for tonight. Too bad JD you can't have some lol'
    Come on bro...sharing is caring!!!
    "Difficult things take a long time, impossible things take a little longer."
    OG Punjabi Avenger
  21. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'9"  242 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    7.05%

Quote Originally Posted by punjabimunde View Post
    Come on bro...sharing is caring!!!
    lol fixed my comment there I see... Sure man, cookout at my place! Everyone is welcome. Requirements: 2 hot women and some brews. !
    GENOMYX REPRESENTATIVE
    GENOMYX.COM
  22. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  250 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36.94%

Man I got me some steaks planned for tonight. Gonna be goooood eatin'
    Nice, it is always a good idea to treat yourself a bit. Might be cooking up some pot roast for tonight. Let it cook a good long while so it is nice and tender.

Debating if I want to go do cardio after I start cooking.
  23. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  250 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36.94%

Ended up not doing cardio or even cooking the pot roast haha.

Did delts and triceps tonight. I have always felt like these 2 especially delts are lacking. Just never felt like mine looked all that great.

Seated DB press 75 for 9. Felt pretty good glad I decided to go with that instead of 80.

DB lateral raise 25 for 13 reps. I guess it is time to move up. These felt real good.

Low pulley lateral raise, not sure on the weight but it was too much. Form was way too sloppy for my liking.

Bent over DB rear delts, 20 for 10 but they were hard as hell. Just felt like I was spent and it was so damn hard to finish each rep.

Reverse pec deck, 85 for 8 really focusing on the squeeze. This helped blast them like they needed.

5 minute rest

Tricep push down, went a bit too heavy but I made sure to make the most of it. Didnt use the same bar or station as usual.

Lying tricep ext, 70 for 9 and really squeezing at the top. Tore my triceps up well.

Seated overhead DB ext, 70 for 10(I think) had a nice feel for these. Didnt hurt my elbow too bad.

After each body part I do extreme stretching and it makes a world of difference. They feel almost good as new afterwards.

Definitely felt and look pumped up today. My delts actually looked decent. Didnt feel like a weak point for once.

Taking the weekend off to recover and prepare for Monday and the double workouts.
  24. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.24%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

I totally have to do overhead db press this weekend.

Looks like a sick workout!

Getter done!

If you have any questions feel free to email me at, tommy.day@corenutritionals.com
  25. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  250 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36.94%

I totally have to do overhead db press this weekend.

Looks like a sick workout!

Getter done!
    Ya they can be fun.

These work outs are perfect for me.

Last night I went to friends' house and a group of us watched The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo(or something like that). Talk about a strange and confusing movie. Had a hard time not checking out their Cuban friend haha.
  26. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    57.32%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity God

Ended up not doing cardio or even cooking the pot roast haha.

Did delts and triceps tonight. I have always felt like these 2 especially delts are lacking. Just never felt like mine looked all that great.

Seated DB press 75 for 9. Felt pretty good glad I decided to go with that instead of 80.

DB lateral raise 25 for 13 reps. I guess it is time to move up. These felt real good.

Low pulley lateral raise, not sure on the weight but it was too much. Form was way too sloppy for my liking.

Bent over DB rear delts, 20 for 10 but they were hard as hell. Just felt like I was spent and it was so damn hard to finish each rep.

Reverse pec deck, 85 for 8 really focusing on the squeeze. This helped blast them like they needed.

5 minute rest

Tricep push down, went a bit too heavy but I made sure to make the most of it. Didnt use the same bar or station as usual.

Lying tricep ext, 70 for 9 and really squeezing at the top. Tore my triceps up well.

Seated overhead DB ext, 70 for 10(I think) had a nice feel for these. Didnt hurt my elbow too bad.

After each body part I do extreme stretching and it makes a world of difference. They feel almost good as new afterwards.

Definitely felt and look pumped up today. My delts actually looked decent. Didnt feel like a weak point for once.

Taking the weekend off to recover and prepare for Monday and the double workouts.
    i can't believe that there are people who don't stretch after workouts!!! nice job T.O.M.
  27. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    48.5%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

Just got caught up on the first 2 pages will continue to catch up after the gym. Very interested in this product so its nice to see logs up.

Subbed bro, sorry so late!
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
  28. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  250 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36.94%

Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    i can't believe that there are people who don't stretch after workouts!!! nice job T.O.M.
    It helps so much. Makes me feel refreshed plus a nice way to calm down mentally. Last few workouts I have been really amping myself pre-lift. So it is nice to relax before leaving. Amping myself up pre-lift includes slapping muscle group about to be used haha.

Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post
    Just got caught up on the first 2 pages will continue to catch up after the gym. Very interested in this product so its nice to see logs up.

Subbed bro, sorry so late!
    Glad to see you subbing. I think I am a little over 2 week into the log.
  29. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.24%

I need to start stretching after my workouts, not sure why I never do lol

30. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  168 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    96.19%

Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay
    I nvr stretch either...it looks kinda boring to me lol
    "Difficult things take a long time, impossible things take a little longer."
    OG Punjabi Avenger
  31. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  250 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36.94%

Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay
    Start it really makes a difference in muscle soreness.
  32. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  250 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36.94%

Quote Originally Posted by punjabimunde

I nvr stretch either...it looks kinda boring to me lol
    Ever try extreme stretching? The kind advocated by Dante for DC training. I know there is an article talking about something similar and the benefits. It is in the article section on AM.
  33. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55.18%

This stuff looks legit. I think i will have to give this stuf a whirl and replace my erase..... STuff killed my right knee im still recovering.....
  34. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55.18%

One work out to try tomy. Overhead standing dumbell press, alternating. These are beautiful. Kinda like an oly lift but maximizing on delts. Kinda awkward..... itll humble yah real quick.
  35. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  250 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36.94%

This stuff looks legit. I think i will have to give this stuf a whirl and replace my erase..... STuff killed my right knee im still recovering.....
    Ya I really like it so far. Definitely enjoying how my joints feel. Erase is great but it seemed to do a number on my joints. Could have just been compounded by training, but Erase Pro has me a little worried since the dose is locked at 75mg. Still going to give it a go, but it is a concern.

One work out to try tomy. Overhead standing dumbell press, alternating. These are beautiful. Kinda like an oly lift but maximizing on delts. Kinda awkward..... itll humble yah real quick.
    I can easily see how that will humble any man. Might throw that in at the end. Trying to keep the workout as close to as posted. Not always easy when you workout with someone who is volume junky. If we add anything I try to make sure it is at the tail end of the workout.

Took a nice long 2 day rest this weekend. Hopefully I can really hit up some sleep tonight. Thinking about watching Mad Men so might be up a little while longer haha. Tomorrow will be the start of trying Crossfit and I have back later that night. Food will be CONSUMED afterwards for sure. Cooked a pot roast today. Wanted to make sure it was nice and tender so I could it today. That way I dont have to worry about it tomorrow. Going to have a little bit here in a minute.
  36. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    57.32%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity God

Ya I really like it so far. Definitely enjoying how my joints feel. Erase is great but it seemed to do a number on my joints. Could have just been compounded by training, but Erase Pro has me a little worried since the dose is locked at 75mg. Still going to give it a go, but it is a concern.

I can easily see how that will humble any man. Might throw that in at the end. Trying to keep the workout as close to as posted. Not always easy when you workout with someone who is volume junky. If we add anything I try to make sure it is at the tail end of the workout.

Took a nice long 2 day rest this weekend. Hopefully I can really hit up some sleep tonight. Thinking about watching Mad Men so might be up a little while longer haha. Tomorrow will be the start of trying Crossfit and I have back later that night. Food will be CONSUMED afterwards for sure. Cooked a pot roast today. Wanted to make sure it was nice and tender so I could it today. That way I dont have to worry about it tomorrow. Going to have a little bit here in a minute.
    try using a crock pot, makes even cheap cuts of meat so tender it falls apart!!!!
  37. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  250 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36.94%

Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    try using a crock pot, makes even cheap cuts of meat so tender it falls apart!!!!
    This I know haha. Even use a crock pot liner. Makes cleaning up even easier. Just pick up the bag and throw it away.
  38. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.24%

Start it really makes a difference in muscle soreness.

I will get it a shot starting today.

39. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55.18%

marinate a roasr in ranch packet and zesty italian seasoning. and you will thank me later
  40. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  250 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36.94%

I will get it a shot starting today.
    Let me know what you think.

marinate a roasr in ranch packet and zesty italian seasoning. and you will thank me later
    I might try that some time. Would be a nice change of pace for this pot roast.

Ended up not going to Crossfit today. Decided I wanted to really push deadlifts today.

Workout was pretty good. Kind of harder to focus in today. Tried a new preoworkout Betancourt Androrush(just a sample). Nice feel surge of energy, aggression, and uhhh libido haha. Made it even harder not to look plus plenty of girls today.

DB pullovers: 85 for 9ish, bench was uneven but still got a nice stretch.
    Close grip lat pull downs: 190, and then a set with 150 for a negative.
    1 arm row: 70 with a nice squeeze. Trying to make sure I make the most of the weight
    High wide grip cable rows: 140
    Deadlifts: 495 for 3 with a belt. Grip gave out didnt have anything on my hands. Would have been nice to have chalk. Plus was weird getting used to a belt again.

Not a bad workout but like I said could have been better. Didnt feel too beaten down afterwards. Some kid said he thought I was 260 I about died laughing. Also like I said had a hard time not looking today. Androrush does have some test boosters so I am sure that didnt help. Plus it seemed like there were plenty of girls today.

Pretty sure this is nothing but I dont do a very good job of picking up signs. So I guess I will just share and be laughed at haha. One of the girls who works the front desk said my guest pass is almost expired a few days ago. I was half way through it(pretty sure I mentioned this). She mentioned it again asking me when I am going to sign up. Of course it is her job, but she is pretty so a guy can be delusional haha. Oh and for the most part I kind of ignore her. Try to get myself in the right mindset when I walk into the gym and afterwards I am usually pretty wiped plus just finished listening to an hour or so of hateful music(Hollywood Whore). I do notice her walking around in tight pants though haha.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Licogenix is Now at Nutraplanet!
    By JudgementDay in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 42
    Last Post: 05-30-2012, 05:43 PM
  2. 3clipse's Athletix Licogenix log!
    By 3clipseGT in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 168
    Last Post: 04-23-2012, 02:34 PM
  3. Enhanced recomps w/ Licogenix!
    By enhanced in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 81
    Last Post: 04-13-2012, 02:43 PM
  4. Looking for Licogenix Loggers! GET IN HERE!
    By JudgementDay in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 146
    Last Post: 03-12-2012, 07:24 PM
  5. lg form x + licogenix too much?
    By hvactech in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-10-2012, 09:26 PM