Tomahawk's takes on a cut with Licogenix and more

Page 2 of 6 First 1234 ... Last
  1. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.13%

Quote Originally Posted by Tomahawk88 View Post
    No and to be honest I would be too ashamed to show them. Might try and take some pics for myself soon. Need to mess with my webcam a bit to see what all features it has.
    No worrys we just go off your updates,
    am the same always been very modest to harsh and critical furhest thing possible from a poser to post put pics up, even though i prob have over a hundred from the yrs

2. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  168 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    96.06%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Nvr be ashamed of urself guys....it's ur body and you gotta love urself...don't care wat ppl think...
    "Difficult things take a long time, impossible things take a little longer."
    OG Punjabi Avenger
  3. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    88.13%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

No and to be honest I would be too ashamed to show them. Might try and take some pics for myself soon. Need to mess with my webcam a bit to see what all features it has.

Anyone have experience with Thermolife's ECDY supplement? Not E-Bol but their ECDY only supplement. Been wanting to test ECDY out myself. M-Stak is also another option. Right now the store I use is out of E-Bol but has M-Stak and Ecdypure(?Thermolife).

ECDY is the biggest disappointment ever, I've tried 2 different brand of ECDY, I've gone as high as triple FULL dosing them and got nothing, tribulus works better, I woudln't waste your time on it, just sayin lol

You should post up your deadlift video and that crazy back flex picture thats on your facebook, you were BEAST in that pic Tom!
    CORE NUTRITIONALS Representative

If you have any questions feel free to email me at, tommy.day@corenutritionals.com
    •   

4. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  250 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36.86%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by miniarnold View Post
    No worrys we just go off your updates,
    am the same always been very modest to harsh and critical furhest thing possible from a poser to post put pics up, even though i prob have over a hundred from the yrs
    I just dont feel like pics do me justice. I do have a few videos I have posted on AM.

Quote Originally Posted by punjabimunde View Post
    Nvr be ashamed of urself guys....it's ur body and you gotta love urself...don't care wat ppl think...
    Ya it is just a work in progress. Especially after about 2 monthes out of the gym. Definitely feels like I am moving in the right direction.

Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    ECDY is the biggest disappointment ever, I've tried 2 different brand of ECDY, I've gone as high as triple FULL dosing them and got nothing, tribulus works better, I woudln't waste your time on it, just sayin lol

You should post up your deadlift video and that crazy back flex picture thats on your facebook, you were BEAST in that pic Tom!
    Ya I have heard a lot of bad stuff about ECDY. If I was to try ECDY it would have to be a certain brand. The list got shorter in fact. It would be between M-Stak(in stock) and E-Bol(not in stock). It will be an ongoing debate inside my head. The M-Stak would be double dosed and therefore not cheap. So it would take a little longer to acquire. I still have some questions to ask others who have experience with it.

Alright just got home from a great delt and triceps workout:

Seated DB press: made 75s look light
    DB lateral raise
    Low pulley delt raise
    Reverse DB flyes

5 minute rest

Tricep pushdown(really squeezed at the bottom)
    Lying tricep ext(really squeeze)
    Seated DB tricep press(dropped the weight low to really get the stretch)
    Reverse tricep pushdown(added to original workout)
    Ab machine crunches(strong contractions)

I got pumped as hell. My shoulders looked huge and my triceps popped. Got me to love the mirror a little bit haha. Felt like I could have kept going to be honest.

Quick question about the dosing. Would it be more beneficial to take 1 in the AM, 1 post workout, and then 2 at night?
  5. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  250 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36.86%

Post workout meal:
    2 scoops of Onslaught, 1 scoop of Myofusion probiotic, 1 banana, 1 oatmeal, a cupful of blackberries, and tuna

2nd meal about 3 hours later:
    Low carb beef casserole, spaghetti with turkey meatballs and marinara sauce, and 1 scoop casein, 1 scoop of XF whey with 4 egg whites and 16oz of almond milk

Not a bad day if you ask me.

Also I wasnt the one to make the beef casserole. It made it that much better.
  6. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    88.13%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

I would stick with the 2 caps AM and 2 caps PM.

If you have any questions feel free to email me at, tommy.day@corenutritionals.com
  7. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  250 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36.86%

I would stick with the 2 caps AM and 2 caps PM.
    K i will stick to that dosing.

Felt a nice little bump in libido and aggression today. Wanted to go off on some people at the gym. Some jackass left 10 plates on 1 side and 6 plates on the other side of a leg press. This place doesnt have many 45s. Then while getting ready for a set I was talking to my workout partner and my eyes were glued to this woman's ass. I asked him if he could tell and he said "Ray Charles could have seen that" haha. Feeling nice and pumped lately.

Workout was good. The aggression helped me decide to up some weights. Everything was up but I am still getting used to the program. So far so good.
  8. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.16%

In for this
  9. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    52.57%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Tomahawk88
    Then while getting ready for a set I was talking to my workout partner and my eyes were glued to this woman's ass..
    lol, awesome dude!! Been there, done that!! Lmao....
    BPS REP
    SEMPER FI!!
  10. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  250 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36.86%

Quote Originally Posted by Marms View Post
    In for this
    Welcome to the party. Showing pics of hot girls is always a nice bonus haha.

Quote Originally Posted by enhanced View Post
    lol, awesome dude!! Been there, done that!! Lmao....
    When I finally looked up I realized she wasnt all that hot, but her ass sure did look great in those pants.

Today was a rest day. Was meaning to go do some cardio but that just didnt happen. Might try and do some a few hours before I lift tomorrrow. Got plenty of good food to fuel my body. I got a nice body pump going on from all the nutrients I throw into the furnace. It is making me sweat like hell.

A friend of mine texted me about a job opportunity. Would be a nice way to get some extra cash. Something I wouldnt mind doing also... working at a gym. Only thing is that it is a crossfit gym. Not really a fan of crossfit. Might still give it a go though. Would be a chance to get some $$$ and torture people through exercise which is always a plus in my book.

Chest if feeling pretty tight. Like estrogen isnt a problem. Havent had any joint problems.
  11. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    88.13%

Better start working on your kipping lol

12. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  250 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36.86%

Better start working on your kipping lol
    Haha I guess I better start breaking in a pull up bar. The one I use on my doorway wouldnt be a good idea. I can see a crack from the limited use it has seen.

Honestly I really wish I had taken some starting pics now. The more I really observe my body the more changes I see and feel. To be honest I dont notice changes very well. The evidence has to be right in front of me. Which is harder to see day to day. With that said my body is changing QUICKLY. It is started to look like it belongs to someone who actually works out. My muscles are full and my veins are popping.
  13. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.74%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Haha I guess I better start breaking in a pull up bar. The one I use on my doorway wouldnt be a good idea. I can see a crack from the limited use it has seen.

Honestly I really wish I had taken some starting pics now. The more I really observe my body the more changes I see and feel. To be honest I dont notice changes very well. The evidence has to be right in front of me. Which is harder to see day to day. With that said my body is changing QUICKLY. It is started to look like it belongs to someone who actually works out. My muscles are full and my veins are popping.
    This sounds promising! Might have to add this to my list of "try this one" for a go.
    "But as for you, be strong and do not give up, for your work will be rewarded."
    IRON FLEX SUPPLEMENTS REP SAVE 20% WITH LUKE20 @ IRONFLEXSUPPS.COM
  14. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    54.98%

I know im late. but my two cents about ecdy.... I heard you have to take alot of it and the stuff is not cheap and if you compare gains to money. not worth it. thats what I came up with. cause I thought aboit ecdy at one time too
  15. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    54.98%

by the waybuy cod
  16. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  250 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36.86%

Quote Originally Posted by lukehayd View Post
    This sounds promising! Might have to add this to my list of "try this one" for a go.
    It really seems to have made a difference. Maybe I am overracting, but I sure hope not. Seems to be joint friendly.

Quote Originally Posted by madds87 View Post
    I know im late. but my two cents about ecdy.... I heard you have to take alot of it and the stuff is not cheap and if you compare gains to money. not worth it. thats what I came up with. cause I thought aboit ecdy at one time too
    Ya I have been running through the 44 page ecdy thread on here. It seems like quality>quanity runs supreme. If I decide to run it I will keep my expections within reason and run more of a recomp. Still havent decided if I will or wont.

by the waybuy cod
    Haha I just got an email from Gamefly saying they shipped it.
  17. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  250 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36.86%

Weight hasnt seem to move down much lately. Going to drop calories and carbs a little bit when possible. Want to make this log a cut. That said it feels great to get some strength back.

Todays workout was chest and biceps.

Not 100% sure what we used last week for decline bench, but I know I jumped up atleast 20 pounds if not 30. Still got 6 reps though. Incline DB press and flat DB flyes went great. Afterwards my chest swelled up. Made it damn near impossible to not let it puff up a bit. Did some extreme stretching with 15 more pounds then last time. I want to really push this each workout. After a short break went on to biceps. I destroyed my biceps with concentration curls. Did 3 extra negatives after positive failure. My biceps stole all the blood haha. My biceps were hurting so I decided to use 20 less pounds than last week on BB curls. Big mistake because even though they hurt I still got 14 reps. Then finished off with a bonus set of hammer curls finished with negatives.

So far so good. As I have said no joint pain to speak of yet. I want to make sure I lose some weight so I might be more aggressive with my diet. Need to step the cardio back up. No cardio tomorrow though since it is leg day. Will be doing the workout solo.
  18. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  250 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36.86%

Uhh in case anyone wanted to know... my balls seem to be bigger than usual right now. Figured since I was running an AI/test booster I would point that out.

Well it looks like I will be trying out some ECDY. Have to check to make sure, but the one I want is in stock where I want it. Debating if I want to do just a 50 day run or go ahead and buy 3 bottles for 75 days.
  19. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  250 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36.86%

Well I guess I will post about my leg workout. Was a little worried intensity was going to be a little lax to be honest. Was not the case though.

Started off strong with leg ext. Then got better at leg press. Last workout I did 630 for 16 and then this workout I did 720 for 16. The only bad things are it seems I am selling myself short and lack of weights. I shouldnt be able to do as many reps with 90 more pounds. There are not many 45s at the gym PLUS it is just your run of the mill cybex leg press. It doesnt hold much more weight. Finished quads with hack squats. They felt much better this workout. Did a much better job of keeping my heels under me.

Moved onto hamstrings after a 5 minute rest. Started off really strong with seated leg curls. Burned them to the ground. Stiff leg deadlifts didnt go as well. Just wasnt feeling it like I hoped. Decided to do standing calf raise instead of calf press. Worked out pretty well. Finished calves with seated calf raise. Went a little too light, but I made sure to make up for it by really pushing down to stretch my calves after going to positive failure.
  20. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    88.13%

Sounds like a pretty good workout!

21. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  250 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36.86%

Sounds like a pretty good workout!
    Thanks man, trying to make use of all that I am taking by doing my part.

Saturday I went and did shoulders and triceps by myself.

Shoulder DB press went ok. Got a little greedy and made a 10 pound jump. Not smart on my part.
    DB lateral raise went well.
    Low pulley raises felt great. Seemed to really hit the delts like I needed. Always feel like I am not hitting them right.

Tricep press downs felt damn good. Almost yelled in pain after my set haha. I bet I looked a little crazy.
    Lying tricep extension went well. Finished them with so negatives to really burn them out.
    Seated DB over tricep extension felt light, but kicked in quick and made me look like a fool. Had to basically throw the weight off myself.

Decided to work in some biceps since I knew I was taking Sunday off. Figured I would still have enough time to recover even though I am working back on Monday.

Was planning on doing cardio this morning, but it didnt happen. Was supposed to meet with a gym owner today about a job. So I thought it would be a good idea to get a hair cut. Turns out I will be meeting with her tomorrow. Might try and squeeze in some cardio before I go. It is a Crossfit gym. I feel like it will be a good opportunity. Curious to see how much $ I can get and what she is looking for in an employee.

Effects to note: Still getting that nice full look. Libido defintely seems to be up. More randoms and seems to be harder. Might be tmi but oh well that is what you get with me.
  22. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  250 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36.86%

Killed some back today. I could feel it and others could see it haha. Felt very strong and made sure to really take every lift to failure. Well except deadlift, but I will get to that later.

DB pullovers felt great like usual. Weight a bit heavy so I need to focus in on my form. Great way to start the workout.

V-bar lat pulldowns were nice and strong. Did some half reps to really finish the set strong.

1 arm rows, last week form was lacking so I dropped the weight and really kept it tight. Wore me out for sure.

Wide grip seated cable rows, added a little weight and just powered through them. Will have to add more next time.

Bent over DB rows, just throw these in for fun. Painful and tearing is the best way to describe them.

Deadlift, added a little weight. Not doing crap for weight, but I am doing them on a platform. Right now I am using a form of hook grips and doing double over grip. It is not as secure feeling as I would like. Feels like it will roll out and land on my feet at any second. This is worse when I walk forward to rerack the weight.

T-bar row, 1st set was too high and lower back took a beating. 2nd set fixed it and make sure to hit lat right.

Finished with a set of crunches.

Tomorrow I will be lifting solo again. Meeting with the gym owner at lunch. Hopefully it goes well.

Notes: definitely feeling some aggression. Was going a little crazy on the drive to the gym. Then while lifting I wanted to go off on people. Later at the store tried calling someone about what they needed and they wouldnt pick up. I about exploded it was bad.
  23. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    88.13%

Good update!

Aggression is def a positive for the workouts!

24. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.2%

sub'd a tad late but in for the remaining.
  25. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.26%

I'm In!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by swollen87 View Post
    lol in highschool i ran the original halodrol 50 for 8 weeks with clenbuterol and vodka as pct
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/193259-begins-morry-vs.html
  26. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.72%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

How am I not SUB'd to this already??? In for the WIN!!!
    Dr. Albert Scott Representative for FINAFLEX
    www.finaflex.com
    Redefine Yourself..... REDEFINE EVERYTHING!
  27. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.74%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by ScottyDoc View Post
    Cause you're getting slow in your old age! Mwahahahahahahaha!!
  28. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.72%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Cause you're getting slow in your old age! Mwahahahahahahaha!!
    Damn Kids.... Get off my Lawn (raspy old man voice shaking his fist in the air)
    Dr. Albert Scott Representative for FINAFLEX
    www.finaflex.com
    Redefine Yourself..... REDEFINE EVERYTHING!
  29. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.74%

Damn Kids.... Get off my Lawn (raspy old man voice shaking his fist in the air)
    LOL! When I was about 4 years old, we lived in town and had a pair of grouchy old people for neighbors. No kidding, she would lay down on the garage floor and have the door up just enough to fit the barrel of her bb gun. After school let out, she would lay there and shoot any kids that stepped on her grass! Even if it was just barely off the sidewalk, BLAM!! Crazy old bat!!
  30. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  250 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36.86%

Good update!

Aggression is def a positive for the workouts!
    Ya just have to make sure it stays at the gym haha.

Quote Originally Posted by Onlychevy6 View Post
    sub'd a tad late but in for the remaining.
    Glad to have you join Jeff.

Quote Originally Posted by morry View Post
    I'm In!!!
    Thanks man. Wont be any of your crazy volume workouts in here haha.

Thanks for joining.

LOL! When I was about 4 years old, we lived in town and had a pair of grouchy old people for neighbors. No kidding, she would lay down on the garage floor and have the door up just enough to fit the barrel of her bb gun. After school let out, she would lay there and shoot any kids that stepped on her grass! Even if it was just barely off the sidewalk, BLAM!! Crazy old bat!!
    That is crazy haha. Made me laugh to be honest though.

Hit chest and biceps solo last night. Did cardio in the afternoon. Hip felt a bit off and bothered me a bit. So I decided to not do cardio today. Plus tomorrow is legs anyway.

Alright so yesterdays workout.

Decline bench went well I guess. Didnt get as many reps as I would have liked. Did them same as last workout. Last time I think it was too big of a jump anyway. Still find it odd people dont know what a negative is. I did a negative and then the guy had me slowly inch it up. I had nothing left.

Incline DBs went well. Really felt them in my mucles.

DB flyes were good made sure to really squeeze through the motion. Tried to do some static holds at the end but that was a fail. Followed them up with some negatives on the pec deck.

DB concentration curls, were solid think next time I will add weight. Negatives really helped finish exhausting this.

BB curls ehhh got sloppy. Never been a big fan of these.

Diet was a little low that day. Didnt get very much in especially considering I did cardio and lifted. Might have to eat a little more even though today is a rest day.

Still have to go visit a Crossfit gym in the area.
  31. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    54.98%

any increase in weight? you going to tell us the lbs homie? dont be shy.
  32. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  250 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36.86%

any increase in weight? you going to tell us the lbs homie? dont be shy.
    Shoot I am trying to drop weight haha. I am staying right around 230 though. Feel confident in saying I am getting a recomp effect though.
  33. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  168 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    96.06%

Let's see some pics bro!!!
    "Difficult things take a long time, impossible things take a little longer."
    OG Punjabi Avenger
  34. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.26%

Where are the new dead lift videos???
    Quote Originally Posted by swollen87 View Post
    lol in highschool i ran the original halodrol 50 for 8 weeks with clenbuterol and vodka as pct
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/193259-begins-morry-vs.html
  35. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    54.98%

Quote Originally Posted by morry
    right!?
  36. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    54.98%

Quote Originally Posted by Tomahawk88

Shoot I am trying to drop weight haha. I am staying right around 230 though. Feel confident in saying I am getting a recomp effect though.
    naw I meant on lifts like 80 on db press and such
  37. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  250 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36.86%

Quote Originally Posted by punjabimunde View Post
    Let's see some pics bro!!!
    There will be none of those haha. Still majorly ashamed and havent gotten around to messing with my webcam.

Quote Originally Posted by morry View Post
    Man the most I have done is 325 for 10 lately. Beening doing them on a platform of sorts. Cant set the weight down between reps. Plus after my set I have to walk forward and set the weight down. Also using some cheaper form of hook gripz that feel like the weight will slide off and crush my feet at any moment.

naw I meant on lifts like 80 on db press and such
    Hmm lets see:
    Decline BB 255 for 6
    Incline DB 75 for 8 or so
    Seated DB press 70 for 8 or so
    Leg press 720 for 16
    Deadlift 325 for 10(might start doing these from the floor again)

Those are a few. Might add some others later. Really need to get better at tracking progress honestly.
  38. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    54.98%

nice. have they increased?
  39. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'9"  242 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.72%

In for this as well. Tomahawk you are doing almost everything I am thinking of attempting once I get out of my current workout routine. Leangains + BnG... I can't wait to throw down on it. This is giving me some motivation FO SHO!

Oh and BTW,

BF3 > MW3

GENOMYX REPRESENTATIVE
    GENOMYX.COM
    STIMaholic & PHENADROL Now Available!
  40. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    88.13%

Keep Killin it T.O.M!

Similar Forum Threads

1. Licogenix is Now at Nutraplanet!
    By JudgementDay in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 42
    Last Post: 05-30-2012, 05:43 PM
  2. 3clipse's Athletix Licogenix log!
    By 3clipseGT in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 168
    Last Post: 04-23-2012, 02:34 PM
  3. Enhanced recomps w/ Licogenix!
    By enhanced in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 81
    Last Post: 04-13-2012, 02:43 PM
  4. Looking for Licogenix Loggers! GET IN HERE!
    By JudgementDay in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 146
    Last Post: 03-12-2012, 07:24 PM
  5. lg form x + licogenix too much?
    By hvactech in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-10-2012, 09:26 PM